Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III
(02-11-2022, 01:42 AM)RCF Wrote: Lol am sure he will make his new loving and honest partner sleep with another Desai in future..what a fantastic guy! He is incapable of being in a honest relationship not that Krish himself will be unfaithful ..its his tendency to not lead a normal life is his big problem...he should just be a stag and enjoy the life with no serious relationships, that would suit Krish.

He never made Meera sleep with Desai as you are suggesting .

On the marriage anniversary it was Meera who allowed Desai to fuck her ,Krish was shown to be shocked about the incident and was surprised .

In the next encounter it was again Meera's decision  .Desai and Meera used Krish silence and lack of objection as approval .

Even in the first part ,Meera fucked Arman without Krish consent .She also fucked Shekhar without the Krish approval.

Krish in all these scenarios wanted Meera to tease and maybe fool around without other guys ,but it Meera who has always decided to fuck all these guys ,the decision to take the next step has always been her . Although, he gets excited seeing Meera with other guys,the decision to fuck others has always been of Meera 's and she has chosen her partners on her own accord .

LoL She even fucked Arman as gesture for saving her and fucked Ashish to help him emotionally .
How do you explain her having sex with Ashish? Was Krish responsible for that too .?
[+] 1 user Likes abhinay67's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
You want to read story only the moments you want to read then there is no argument for sake..Yes i agree she cheated Krish with Arman and Ashish so did Krish on many occasions so whats the point? Who led Desai into their lives again knowing all he wants is to fuck Meera? Who invited Shekar again and again so Krish can see some action for him with his wife? So you want story in such a way that Krish will try all he wants and will try to make his wife fuck every one by creating scenarios but you guys want chaste woman for Krish? How selfish? If you want to admit mistakes of characters and their nature for infidelity then admit it both sides then it is fair and square.
Like Reply
(02-11-2022, 03:28 AM)RCF Wrote: You want to read story only the moments you want to read then there is no argument for sake..Yes i agree she cheated Krish with Arman and Ashish so did Krish on many occasions so whats the point?  Who led Desai into their lives again knowing all he wants is to fuck Meera? Who invited Shekar again and again so Krish can see some action for him with his wife? So you want story in such a way that Krish will try all he wants and will try to make his wife fuck every one by creating scenarios but you guys want chaste woman for Krish? How selfish?  If you want to admit mistakes of characters and their nature for infidelity then admit it both sides then it is fair and square.

The only time Krish cheated on Meera was with Sheelu and for which he was punished by Meera. His other encounters in the second part don't count as the couple was separated at that time. However,  I don't consider her having more sex partners as a bad thing(this is the requirement of the story). It is her unwillingness to share anything with Krish with regard to her sexual encounters with Desai that is problematic. What is in it for Krish if he can't even  listen? She even does not reveal what she talks about with Desai during their encounters. This sounds like a  very one-sided arrangement. She seems to fulfill her lust/desire with no regard for what Krish wants.
Like Reply
Krish cheated her with Ananya and he never confessed till now..right after Sunny episode..anyways like i said both are at fault for the way they dealt their lives and are now in a situation where they could be separated ..how do you know Meera doesn't have valid reasons for not showing her intimacy with Desai to Krish? We haven't yet reached that part of the story where she reveals her real reason.
How is it one side arrangement if Krish is OK with it, he could have said no affair with Desai if you do not reveal the details or let me listen or watch it but he didn't oppose it rather he is fine imagining it until now..instead of being openly saying no, he is looking for secret ways to learn the details. The biggest problem in this story is Krish being Krish never says no to Meera for anything..nor he discusses his thoughts openly until the very end or unless they fight. He led the things to turn into a path then feels bad for the various outcomes from that path. If things were in a different way we wouldn't have maybe liked this story..since we liked it the story is going in the right path so no point naming characters as morally wrong. Every character in this story is morally wrong in many ways hence the plot.
Like Reply
Update bro ...more pages have gone without update❤️
Love u krish
Like Reply
(01-11-2022, 01:28 PM)The Last samurai Wrote: So much of a wait , some time I feel Krish take one month time give all remaining all 4 update at once...

I wish I could give all 4 updates at once so that I can free myself from the timelines. But it's a wish that's tough to achieve. The last update had come comparatively earlier because of the small size. Now the story is coming to an end and I'm busy tying the lose ends. If I make an event in chapter 39, I'll have to leave a consequence in the later chapters. It's delaying the writing as lately I've been writing more about chapter 40 than about chapter 39. My Target to posting c39 is this weekend. 

Thank you all for being patient and showing support.
Find my stories here:
NODAS
ACON
Startup
Accident
K-III

[+] 7 users Like krish_999's post
Like Reply
Ok we can wait
Like Reply
(02-11-2022, 11:40 AM)krish_999 Wrote: I wish I could give all 4 updates at once so that I can free myself from the timelines. But it's a wish that's tough to achieve. The last update had come comparatively earlier because of the small size. Now the story is coming to an end and I'm busy tying the lose ends. If I make an event in chapter 39, I'll have to leave a consequence in the later chapters. It's delaying the writing as lately I've been writing more about chapter 40 than about chapter 39. My Target to posting c39 is this weekend. 

lagta hai DOUBLE DHAMAKA hone wala hai,,,
always waiting for update & checking story
Like Reply
(02-11-2022, 11:40 AM)krish_999 Wrote: I wish I could give all 4 updates at once so that I can free myself from the timelines. But it's a wish that's tough to achieve. The last update had come comparatively earlier because of the small size. Now the story is coming to an end and I'm busy tying the lose ends. If I make an event in chapter 39, I'll have to leave a consequence in the later chapters. It's delaying the writing as lately I've been writing more about chapter 40 than about chapter 39. My Target to posting c39 is this weekend. 

Thank you Krish waiting for the update this weekend. Try to give update ASAP don't post it on Sunday midnight , as I told before also most of the people would be busy on Monday , office , works clg etc so better try to give by Sunday morning or evening. It give us ample time to read and comment also. 

Hoping for miracle this time
Like Reply
This is one of the hottest thread where many users shared their comments, view and criticism. Suddenly after the authors note for the past couple of days this had been completely silent, so much that this went to second page.
I guess this is another calm before the storm. Am sure the next update will unleash another fury of discussions, debates... ;)
Bineesh!
Like Reply
It's weekend and waiting for the update
Like Reply
eagerly waiting for an early Saturday morning update.
Like Reply
Plz update
Like Reply
Update bro weekend is gettin boring
[+] 1 user Likes Sagar s's post
Like Reply
brhhcfttjj
Like Reply
at-least today update must post

Like Reply
veuillez mettre à jour nous attendons please update we are waiting
Like Reply
Guys, tomorrow update is seemingly not happening. Don't want to keep you waiting with false expectation. I will need more time. Can't say 2 or 3 days.
Find my stories here:
NODAS
ACON
Startup
Accident
K-III

[+] 3 users Like krish_999's post
Like Reply
So bad ok yaar nd going to sleep just chill yaar ????
Like Reply
(05-11-2022, 10:11 PM)krish_999 Wrote: Guys, tomorrow update is seemingly not happening. Don't want to keep you waiting with false expectation. I will need more time. Can't say 2 or 3 days.

Hmmn ok..... Bacha log tomorrow sit and watch cricket there is no update. Better to open this thread next year after new year. May be by than it would reach 41 chapter and 42 next to next year ha ha ha
[+] 1 user Likes The Last samurai's post
Like Reply