Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III
Thank you Krish for the update , felt it was pretty short compared to other updates , but felt at the end it was rightly written to bring story to some balance.
Coming to story it proceeded well as I taught, knew that Krish would sustain some injuries and hospitalised. Desai explaining the night episode was hotter but again same thing , everything heard from Desai mouth. As I told before also , one person who can control the story is Meera , although she is drawn sexually towards Desai she has the command to stop it whenever she desires. That will happen one or the other day. Untill than enjoy the erotic saga between sexual beasts Desai and Meera. She has resisted Desai and made promise to Krish. Should see how she maintains it . As per the last sentence of Krish there might be such instances where she gives in , should see in upcoming episode. If I am right 5- 6 more episodes to go. One request on behalf of all the reader is that give us one episode full of sex between Desai and Meera , Krish watching and jerking to the max. This story won't be complete without such episode. So hoping for the best, Since the episode was short one and left us unsatisfied make next episode slightly early than normal.
Last few lines kept me guessing how will Meera break the promise , will she wait untill Krish is fully recovered or give in for her lust towards Desai. Desai missed to cum inside her , he will relish the movement as soon as he gets the next chance and leap like beast on her......
Hoping for the best episode
Thank you and congratulations for one more 100 pages of erotic ecstasy in this web site and erotic world.
[+] 2 users Like The Last samurai's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
This was a relatively short update with the very little progression of the story. 
As usual,  the sex scenes were  narrated beautifully. 
Meera seemed to show less concern for Krish this time around as compared to previous instances where she showed overtly protective behavior towards Krish.
Also, she seems to be less concerned about being seen with  Desai now.

The only reason for having  the accident plot is to move Desai into their flat.

Would like to see an episode where Krish is able to hear Desai and Meera's lovemaking without them knowing, which would bring out the true emotions/feeling of Meera towards Desai.

Great writing as usual.
Like Reply
thanks for your great update,,,, but so small ,,, plz give a hotvlong update,,,,,,love from Bangladesh
Like Reply
"Even though I was deeply engrossed in the detailed narration of how Desai had screwed my wife, I didn’t miss noticing how he had smartly hidden the details of talking derogatorily about me. It was one thing that Meera had defended me when Desai tried to have fun at my expense, but I noticed how Desai chose to skip narrating those remarks while keeping everything else very descriptive."

This definitely confirms one thought i had previously about the story and probably was easy to guess where story is headed. Desai is definitely manipulating the couple and that too in a very subtle way and also confirmed with this episode one more thing that Desai is not in love with Meera. For him Meera in his life is the biggest challenge and he wants to break love between the couple so much that he wants Meera to acknowledge to him that she longs for him more than she loves Krish. He is hell bent on achieving that and win this challenge. He has only one way of achieving that and that is through making Krish the ultimate cuckold whom even Meera should despise one day and could not stand his sight. He cleverly and aggressively boding Krish towards hard core cuckoldry and at the same time subtlety raising conversations with Meera where she is forced to acknowledge Krish's behavior and joke about it. It has become a habit for using sarcasm on Krish shagging by himself alone and it all coming from repetitive conversations between Desai and Meera and also her own deep conversations on Krish's fantasies. 

So far everything is working out in favor of Desai one way or the other. He got a very good opportunity now to seduce Meera and make it look to Krish like she has broken her promise or He might even ask her to hide the unfortunate incident from Krish but himself leave a trail for Krish to find out what happened which can further create the differences. One thing is clear either next episode or after ...Until Krish realizes the real intention of Desai or for some reason he is super pissed with Meera he wont wake up from this madness. When and how he wakes up is interesting. As for Meera she is playing with fire right now. She is madly attracted to Desai and is not realizing that after a point she cannot put a stop to it even if Krish wants it.

Author mentioned that there are only 5-6 episodes more and sometimes its making me think maybe this part doesn't have a happy ending and Meera might leave Krish and go with Desai or prefer to live alone being not able to stand his cuckoldry but that plot is not that simple Krish needs to do something extreme for Meera to hate him or hate herself and move away from him and if this happens we might need one more part to bring the couple back and take Desai down.

Lots of theories could play here but in all of them one thing is quiet certain and that is Desai's true face need to be shown at some point as he is extra sweet and too nice even for a changed man.
[+] 1 user Likes RCF's post
Like Reply
(17-10-2022, 04:47 PM)krish_999 Wrote: ............................................................................................

Perhaps I had trusted her too much. Because otherwise, it wouldn’t have taken so long for me to realise that Meera and Desai staying in the same house was going to draw her to him behind my back, making her forget all those promises.

Heart Heart Heart
Like Reply
Krish you left us wanting for more..
1. When is the next update ?
2. How many more updates you have planned like ? 4-5 ?

Please this time give the update ASAP. don't leave us hanging
Like Reply
100 pages. congratssssssssssssss
Like Reply
(18-10-2022, 08:28 AM)prashanthi Wrote: Krish you left us wanting for more..
1. When is the next update ?
2. How many more updates you have planned like ? 4-5 ?

Please this time give the update ASAP. don't leave us hanging

Answer.
1. I wish I knew :P
2. This story ends in the 42nd chapter.
Find my stories here:
NODAS
ACON
Startup
Accident
K-III

[+] 2 users Like krish_999's post
Like Reply
Imagine a story written by you is turned into a series in some ott
[+] 1 user Likes Redbaron's post
Like Reply
Absolutely fantasic update. The end is near and clear.
Like Reply
Amazing move by Desai, he has played wonderful mind games with krish and made him a complete cuck. At the same time as a successful business man, he gave one of his business to krish and made meera as his sex slave. From here, Its very easy for him to convince krish to make meera carry his child. A simple sympathy factor would do things for him like he is more like orphan and there is no one for him and has no child to inherit his wealth after him. In the end, Meera will never deny, as she is already pissed off with krish and never want to have another cuckold growing in her womb. The twist here is, desai and meera have turned possessive about each other and they never considered krish as a human in the house. krish is just like a dog in the house.
Like Reply
Once the ownership of vickey security services changes to krish, automatically ownership of Meera will change to Desai.
So far it is like rented house, then it will be own house.
Though the end is predictable, the story has never been a boring read.
Exceptional writing skills krish.
Like Reply
The last episode was unique. Just the way the author lets the fantasy flow into reality and vice versa, 
promises an ending similar to a "Big Bang"...

Mind games ...

I think I read (between the lines) that the author allowed Desai to make mistakes for the first time.
It may be that in the first moment this is not perceived and registered as a mistake, but in the end, 
when the puzzle is put together, this mistake becomes clear and irreversible. 

1 - in relation to the establishment of his company in Bombay. He said that he will now do it himself, 
and that he will spend some time in Krish's office to learn the necessary feedback and knowledge.
At the end of the day, however, he admitted, "I did not think this task would be so complicated and difficult!"

* This will consolidate Krish's self-esteem and belief in himself and his performance (both personal and work) ...

2 - He let him flirt with Maithrei obviously and brazenly (in such a place and time ... hospital) in Meera's and 
Krish's presence.

* This will give Meera something to think about. She will wake up from this dream (if there is or was that she 
can live with Desai in a marriage partnership permanently!). She will realise that she is/was ONLY a sex
plaything for Desai, and as soon as he comes across another interesting and married woman, will just drop her 
like a ripe fig. (Ananya is the best example of this) ... 

3 - By transferring the ownership of Vickey Securite Service to Krish, he will (unknowingly) give away his most
important trump card to Meera and Krish (namely money and thereby power).

* This will make Desai uninteresting in Meera's eyes (on the one hand), on the other hand, give Meera and Krish 
the financial security and professional future they have been longing for ...

I think that towards the end, the author will bring Desai and Meera together in a passionate hot sex act in front 
of Krish, this act will crown Krish's sharings and cuckolds fantasies. 
After that, there will be no more escalation for Krish's fantasies, for the peak to be conquered would be reached 
by Krish being present at the sex act between Desai and Meera.

At the end, they will show Desai the door and ask him to leave their lives. Krish and Meera will then consummate
their marriage and have children ... 

In this sense 
All the best

Lollobionda
Like Reply
(19-10-2022, 01:09 AM)Lollobionda Wrote: The last episode was unique. Just the way the author lets the fantasy flow into reality and vice versa, 
promises an ending similar to a "Big Bang"...

Mind games ...

I think I read (between the lines) that the author allowed Desai to make mistakes for the first time.
It may be that in the first moment this is not perceived and registered as a mistake, but in the end, 
when the puzzle is put together, this mistake becomes clear and irreversible. 

1 - in relation to the establishment of his company in Bombay. He said that he will now do it himself, 
and that he will spend some time in Krish's office to learn the necessary feedback and knowledge.
At the end of the day, however, he admitted, "I did not think this task would be so complicated and difficult!"

* This will consolidate Krish's self-esteem and belief in himself and his performance (both personal and work) ...

2 - He let him flirt with Maithrei obviously and brazenly (in such a place and time ... hospital) in Meera's and 
Krish's presence.

* This will give Meera something to think about. She will wake up from this dream (if there is or was that she 
can live with Desai in a marriage partnership permanently!). She will realise that she is/was ONLY a sex
plaything for Desai, and as soon as he comes across another interesting and married woman, will just drop her 
like a ripe fig. (Ananya is the best example of this) ... 

3 - By transferring the ownership of Vickey Securite Service to Krish, he will (unknowingly) give away his most
important trump card to Meera and Krish (namely money and thereby power).

* This will make Desai uninteresting in Meera's eyes (on the one hand), on the other hand, give Meera and Krish 
the financial security and professional future they have been longing for ...

I think that towards the end, the author will bring Desai and Meera together in a passionate hot sex act in front 
of Krish, this act will crown Krish's sharings and cuckolds fantasies. 
After that, there will be no more escalation for Krish's fantasies, for the peak to be conquered would be reached 
by Krish being present at the sex act between Desai and Meera.

At the end, they will show Desai the door and ask him to leave their lives. Krish and Meera will then consummate
their marriage and have children ... 

In this sense 
All the best

Lollobionda

Lollo :

IF only ending is so simple and it never is in KRISH' s stories. He will push the couple deep into Desai's web before he will make them realize what they are losing to pull back.
Here is what i think could be the plot from here on

1. Desai will continue to aggravate Krish's fantasy of watching him and Meera to an extent that Krish will do anything and cooperate at any level with Desai even it means he might hurt Meera.
2. Desai will finally with help from Krish be able to either convince Meera for sex before krish or break her promise and give a show to Krish with out Meera knowing it.
3. He will also achieve his dream of Meera spitting in Desai's mouth thereby removing the only thing that she will never do for anybody other than Krish there by making Krish realize that he has lost Meera to Desai.
4. Who knows there could also be a high chance of Desai pulling out a video of him and Meera in one of their bedroom adventures saved for the end game in case couple get smart and try to push him out of their lives.  

In any of the above scenarios there is very good chance of big fight between Meera and Krish with blame games and further creating gap between the couple. Also high chance Parvathi/Nidhi could play a part in creating further rifts
between them and what decisions couple will take could be the final parts which could be 42a and 42b episodes.

We could get to see nice and steamy sex between Desai and Meera in next part and Krish could play huge part in cooperating or creating circumstances for Desai to perfectly seduce Meera which would be the crux of fight between the couple.
I doubt they will wait for his leg to recover.
Like Reply
(19-10-2022, 01:38 AM)RCF Wrote: Lollo :

IF only ending is so simple and it never is in KRISH' s stories. He will push the couple deep into Desai's web before he will make them realize what they are losing to pull back.
Here is what i think could be the plot from here on

1. Desai will continue to aggravate Krish's fantasy of watching him and Meera to an extent that Krish will do anything and cooperate at any level with Desai even it means he might hurt Meera.
2. Desai will finally with help from Krish be able to either convince Meera for sex before krish or break her promise and give a show to Krish with out Meera knowing it.
3. He will also achieve his dream of Meera spitting in Desai's mouth thereby removing the only thing that she will never do for anybody other than Krish there by making Krish realize that he has lost Meera to Desai.
4. Who knows there could also be a high chance of Desai pulling out a video of him and Meera in one of their bedroom adventures saved for the end game in case couple get smart and try to push him out of their lives.  

In any of the above scenarios there is very good chance of big fight between Meera and Krish with blame games and further creating gap between the couple. Also high chance Parvathi/Nidhi could play a part in creating further rifts
between them and what decisions couple will take could be the final parts which could be 42a and 42b episodes.

We could get to see nice and steamy sex between Desai and Meera in next part and Krish could play huge part in cooperating or creating circumstances for Desai to perfectly seduce Meera which would be the crux of fight between the couple.
I doubt they will wait for his leg to recover.
 The role of other characters is also unclear, they had not played any significant part in the story thus far. Probably the following sequence of events will happen

1. Some sort of disagreement between the couple will occur. Desai will use the situation to manipulate Meera.

2. Desai will take Meera to his hometown Shimoga, and they will live as a couple for some time.

3. Ananya or some other character might expose Desai's true face to Meera, with Meera realizing her mistake and going back to Krish at the end.

Pregnancy angle or bringing any other character to bed Meera as hinted at by the author might not happen.
Like Reply
Lots of comment and guess game about the future of the story , since Krish has already told the story ends in 42 chapter. Very few updates are left out. So can all these happen in those few updates, don't know should see , I agree on some of points said by RCF and differ on some.
1. Out of last 3 stories by Krish , in part 1 story ended abruptly Meera went out of Krish life , part 2 was happy ending , in No one dies saint although story had happy ending frankly story didn't satisfy the readers. - Author Krish is know to give strange ending to stories and it's not on happy note always, my fear from beginning is based on our guess game he might change story course to different way to surprise all readers. Although he denies this point but I felt it some time along the journey of these 3 stories. That's why I don't guess what could happen in upcoming updates . I just comment on previous one and tell author what was missing and what reader wishes.
2. From the beginning author is using words to the fate of Krish like agony of life etc. This can be anything right , Seperation of couple or Meera reveling her love towards Desai (currently it's only towards Krish and lust towards Desai) or Krish might see true face of Desai( although he has changed or he pretends to be there are some instances he tries to degrade Krish in front of Meera , nurture Krish cuckold fantacy , hide some parts during story telling shows he is still the same old cunning mindset sometimes).
3. Desai has done almost everything with Meera that he desired , like first night scene, keeping her with him whole night, even doing it analy etc. Frankly speaking nothing left out spitting in mouth may be that is the only thing left or taking Meera to his home town or any foreign country. That's the thing left should see what all his wish gets fulfilled.
4. Request from beginning is full fledged sex scene between Meera and Desai , may be in front of Krish or he listening to them without their knowledge or may be Desai knowledge should happen. Untill and unless that happens we cannot know Meera mind. If this does not happen whole story goes for a toss. Hope for best.
5. So many characters with unclear fates like maithrei , nidhi , piyush tejas, parvathi etc. Krish has done many things to piss Meera will there be any thing much more than that. Have many things in mind but see will that be reality. Untill and unless such thing happen Meera might not leave Krish for silly things.
If we start to comment on this it's never ending saga so let's leave it here now and await for erotic and kinky best in future episode. Only sex between Meera and Desai is not eroticity , I think it's talk between Desai and Meera ,Meera and desai expressing their wishes , inner thaughts during sex is lusty and erotic. This gives more kick to reader than just raw sex. So hoping for upcoming best

Thank you
Like Reply
(19-10-2022, 06:13 AM)The Last samurai Wrote: Lots of comment and guess game about the future of the story ,  since Krish has already told the story ends in 42 chapter. Very few updates are left out. So can all these happen in those few updates, don't know should see , I agree on some of points said by RCF and differ on some.
1. Out of last 3 stories by Krish , in part 1 story ended abruptly Meera went out of Krish life , part 2 was happy ending , in No one dies saint although story had happy ending frankly story didn't satisfy the readers. - Author Krish is know to give strange ending to stories and it's not on happy note always, my fear from beginning is based on our guess game he might change story course to different way to surprise all readers. Although he denies this point but I felt it some time along the journey of these 3 stories. That's why I don't guess what could happen in upcoming updates . I just comment on previous one and tell author what was missing and what reader wishes.
2. From the beginning author is using words to the fate of Krish like agony of life etc. This can be anything right , Seperation of couple  or Meera reveling her love towards Desai (currently it's only towards Krish and lust towards Desai) or Krish might see true face of Desai( although he has changed or he pretends to be there are some instances he tries to degrade Krish in front of Meera , nurture Krish cuckold  fantacy , hide some parts during story telling shows he is still the same old cunning mindset sometimes).
3. Desai has done almost everything with Meera that he desired , like first night scene, keeping her with him whole night, even doing it analy etc. Frankly speaking nothing left out spitting in mouth may be that is the only thing left or taking Meera to his home town or any foreign country. That's the thing left should see what all his wish gets fulfilled.
4. Request from beginning is full fledged sex scene between Meera and Desai , may be in front of Krish or he listening to them without their knowledge or may be Desai knowledge should happen. Untill and unless that happens we cannot know Meera mind. If this does not happen whole story goes for a toss. Hope for best.
5. So many characters  with unclear fates like maithrei , nidhi , piyush tejas, parvathi etc.  Krish has done many things to piss Meera will there be any thing much more than that. Have many things in mind  but see will that be reality. Untill and unless such thing happen Meera might not leave Krish for silly things.
If we start to comment on this it's never ending saga so let's leave it here now and await for erotic and kinky best in future episode. Only sex between Meera and Desai is not eroticity , I think it's talk between Desai and Meera ,Meera and desai expressing their wishes , inner thaughts during sex is lusty and erotic. This gives more kick to reader than just raw sex. So hoping for upcoming best

Thank you

True that!
The whole story was great but the ending of NoOneDiesSaint was KLPD.
Unexpected ending is good actually. Twists and turns make it all hot.
I think Maithrei is evidently helping Desai and maybe required to expose him. If separation happens Nidhi/Parvati may turn out to be Krish' cuckoldress. Piyush maybe Meera's other Desai and Tejas her other Krish.
Like Reply
I liked Part-3 the most because it cleared all the confusion of characters. Krish is a hopeless cuckold and Meera a cheating wife. They may try to use others weakness to justify theirs but it not so. Meera making out with Ashish cleared that more. Krish jerking off to Nidhi's video cleared that more. They both have flaws independently and that is why they are together. If only one had it, it would have been a separation. Author has clearly tried to emphasis lately that Meera loves Krish a lot so we have to accept that. Just that overflattery of women's character in all erotic stories make it a turn off, just like violation does it.
Like Reply
wow wow wow woow been reading this saga for the past 3 days
An amazing roller coaster ride
what a magician you are krish mind tripping story
Bond between krish and meera is outstanding,they are like twin flames
Is krish going towards level 4 type cuckold
Meera and krish shares an unbreakable love and bond
Will desai break that bond and make meera his own?? Interesting to see remaining updates
Both meera and krish have to give up their fantasy in order to lead a happy married life they deserved that,because both doesnt give upon each other even at the toughest part of their relationship
Meera knows about desai,if she is blinded by lust and gave upon krish's love, shes going to regret that for the rest of her life afterwards because for desai meera is just a fucktoy
If meera got pregnant with desai also ,the pure love between meera and krish will be a disaster and it will haunt them for rest of their life
Meera and krish are definitely twin flames as their love feels eternal
Like Reply
I m going to post index ist page with permission of author
[+] 1 user Likes Paul5's post
Like Reply