Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III
Excellent update and overwhelming response of reader. It's all because of magical writing of writer. As per my own experience of the story is whenever receive a new update read it line by line without missing any point. After that there is always a suspense, what will happen next. This is the main trp of the writing.
Now about the story, my opinion is that at the end there may reveal something which is out of our imagination. Desai motive is not yet clear. Though he make a changed face but I feel it is his mask. He is taking revenge on Krish, what he did with Desai in past days. Meera,s character is some places like office front and conversation with Krish look a very strong lady with well determined. But in front of Desai her all strength got vanished. Desai look like magician who hypnotize Meera and she danced according to the flute played by Desai. Let us see what is the role of characters like Piyush, Nidhi, Parvati.
Looking forward what new colour will brought by writer in future days.
Thank you for such delicious writing.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Luigi ...

Luigi was (from the external-phisical appearance) a not particularly predicate and handsome person, neither 
well-trained nor athletic.

The women, however, ran after him in droves wherever he was seen or stayed.
The husbands and partners of these women could not understand what their wives/partners found in Luigi, what
drew them into his orbit.
One day, while walking on the beach, Luige revealed his secret to one of the husbands and showed him his tongue. 
Luigi, unlike most of the men in the area, had a longer-than-average tongue, which was also covered with warts, 
he added:
,,I can work on a woman's G-spot with my tongue and even fill her vagina with it and take her to her absolute peak.
So my tongue is the predicate and not me-Luigi...".

Desai with his looks, outward appearance and flaunting his money is just that Luigi
He is endowed with an above-average cock and can impress many women with it ... that is true, 
but otherwise he is not suitable as a partner or husband and will never be able to lead and 
maintain a SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP. 

He knows that and the sex-starved wives know that too.

None of the wives will go for it and especially not a woman like Meera who firstly loves her Krish all over,
secondly, can easily wrap men (even those like Sushel Desai) around her fingers.

She is ONLY interested in temporary sexual high satisfactions and that only in CONVENTION with her beloved 
and highly esteemed husband Krish....

In this sense

have a nice evening
and to the author Krish good luck with your writing.

Lollobionda
[+] 1 user Likes Lollobionda's post
Like Reply
(25-09-2022, 07:52 PM)krish_999 Wrote: Haha I have no plan to disappoint you by giving early update.

Well I think telling you about when I will post next update is kinda impossible thing. I will try to explain my dilemma.
Readers are here asking about the exact timing of the next update because they want to avoid checking the site every day for it. From my side I have no idea when the update will be ready because I'm still working on it.
Now let's say I'm at the final stage of completing the chapter. But I'm not sure if I can complete the chapter in two days because if I fail that will make it worse. So can't tell you the exact timing of next update. 
Now let's say I have completed 99% of the chapter and I need to proofread it but I'm not sure when I will finish that. So I'm not able to tell you the exact time.
Now let's say I'm willing to take a risk and give you a timing 'tomorrow'.  Can the readers be happy with that promise? No, because 'tomorrow' means 'anytime tomorrow'. They will still have to check for the update, that too, many times on that day. So they will ask me for the 'exact time of the update'. For me it's impossible to tell you because I don't know exactly when I will finish proofreading/editing. If I knew the exact timing that means I will have completed the story already, and there's no point in keeping you wait until the 'exact time'. I will simply post the update.
What I'm saying is, I could tell you the exact timing of the next update only if I complete working on the next chapter within a week. If I could do that, I'll confidently say the next update is coming on this Saturday. But that luxury is not possible for this story because all the seven chapters left in this story are very long and it would take more than a week's work for each chapter. 

The chapter 35 was probably the worst received update of this story. I'm happy that I was able to turn most of that into positive response with the chapter 36. I'm reading all the comments and discussions here. Sometimes I see people are making 100% correct prediction about the final outcome of the story but I'm also amazed by the other predictions because they are also extremely creative and definitely logical conclusions for the story. I am not affected by people making correct prediction because I know when our prediction becomes true it makes us happy. It would be foolish to give an outcome based on pubic anticipation because doing that will come with a threat of damaging the whole buildup you've created so far. My aim is to give a logical end to the story. It's more about 'how and why' than 'what and when'.

I'm not all together dismissing the influence of the readers on the course of the story. There have been an instance of playing to the gallery, which I will tell only after completion of this story.
Another thing. Most of the recent chapters have been really long. I was even forced to divide them into parts because of the word limit of single post. That's because I try to give a whole meaning and character to each chapter. I think it will help you enjoy each chapter on its own. Because of this, the story will not take fifty chapters which I had planned earlier. The content of the story remain same.

I've written a long reply, should be considered as good as a new chapter. Lol. Coming to the conclusion, no update tonight. I'm making my best efforts with the aim kept in the next weekend. Weekend - on which day - well, you guys are free to make fun of it. I'll enjoy reading your replies.

Love. Krish.

Thank you very much for the confirmation buddy, we understand that it’s very difficult to commit for the exact time date of post. We just request you kindly share tentative date let it be 15 days also it’s ok take ur time and post it. I always request you to post early and end this chapter because , we have travelled long distance so don’t want to loose this chapter at this stage. Since Indian govt is taking down adult websites we don’t want to loose this master piece in between. Also request you have copy of same for extreme condition. Some times it feels disappointing this story is ending and only 7 chapters are left but all good things should come to an end. Coming to story not bothered how it goes ahead and also don’t want to guess. The main objective of story is already served. We may hope for much more erotic episodes between Desai and Meera and krish being teasing. Any how at the end of 7 chapter we will know the fate of couple. Before that let’s enjoy this ultimate erotic saga. Give us an erotic blaster krish.
Like Reply
Since both krish and meera know that Deasi is in love with meera, krish should fix a time duration for desai. That is maximum one hour for sex and after the sex, krish should demand meera should come back to his bead room and not allowed to stay entire night with desai
Like Reply
Waiting
Like Reply
First of all update plz
[+] 1 user Likes Paty@123's post
Like Reply
Why can’t be once Meera be a cuckqueen!
Lets krish fucked other girls in front of Meera ! Let’s see how it goes ;-!
Like Reply
Update pl eagerly waiting
Like Reply
I read this entire story. I have to say it is very well written beautifully narrated and true to what cuckolding is actually like. Most men feel that if a wife is in that life anyone can fuck her. 
We are like that been in the lifestyle for many yrs. My wife is a bit more shameless than Meera. 
These women have a charm they control a man they way they speak, their body language. The dressing the calm behaviour after the fuck. Sometimes just being a dirty whore and coming back to the husband to let him reclaim her. In this story Desai is right. They used him and it was not the other way around. They used him to get their fix their love drug. To make them more in love and stronger.
[+] 2 users Like Rainman's post
Like Reply
The weekend is upon us . Update please
Like Reply
Promissed update today sir kindly
Like Reply
Desperate
[+] 1 user Likes Paul5's post
Like Reply
uuupppdaattee
Like Reply
Update bro
Like Reply
If some miracle happens and meera gets pregnant with krish baby, she will be definitely worried. If the child is male, then in future her daughter in law also have to suffer the same disappointment due to wimp husband and look for chance of opening the legs to another man.
Like Reply
Weekend is already coming to an end dude will u be posting today soon ? Waiting for it.
After jio came to Indian market they said In order to employ his son Ambani freely distributed internet in India. So now Indians are holding dick in one hand and mobile in other hand waiting for Krish to post the update ha ha ha ha update karde Bhai
Like Reply
In search of update. Ringing the doorbell of the thread infinite time. But imteha ho gayi integer ki.
Like Reply
It's not coming tonight, guys.
Find my stories here:
NODAS
ACON
Startup
Accident
K-III

[+] 1 user Likes krish_999's post
Like Reply
_999It's not coming tonight, guys.
Ohhh nooo….
Like Reply
(02-10-2022, 09:35 PM)krish_999 Wrote: It's not coming tonight, guys.

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad  .... too bad no update tonight. Waiting for it.
Like Reply