Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III
1. Thats cheating. Cheating is not only when sex is done. Krish did it after her. Thats revenge, not cheating. No one knows why he does things, consciously or subconsciously but what he did won't be called cheating since he did it after Meera did.
2. Agreed. Though she did it behind his back, he only created opportunities but that was to make the point that she herself was only interested in promiscuity since the beginning. Even a hint that Krish maybe getting excited, had her having sex outside
3. Bullshit. Thats like saying I love you so much that I like beating you, abusing you. Sorry, friend, I have a very different definition of love.
4. Pls read the story again. Even in 2nd part ending, she wanted to go to Desai for coffee. Krish refused it. In 3rd part beginning, Krish many a times asked her not to meet Desai but she kept meeting him.
5. Actually, I liked that because she was being what she actually is. Krish has given a free paas. Why would she not enjoy with Ashish. Nothing wrong there. Though it killed some eroticism of the story as it was like there is nothing especial about Desai now. But maybe it was deliberately done to not make Desai special.
6. There was no one's fault there. But if you love someone, you would definitely not want them to feel humiliation. She does not care a bit about him.

I am not giving Krish a free paas. He is an addict, has problems. But since the start of the story, I have not seen even once, when Meera even had a human level empathy towards Krish or actually anybody.
She even does not care about Ananya or Sheetal.

Again, I like the story this way. This is erotic - Krish a pathetic cuckold, Meera a mean hotwife.

But as I know author's behaviour, he will start justifying her in the end which could create logical fallacy and story would become non sensical. Till now, Part-3 makes more sense than Part-1 and 2. It would be more enjoyable if she punishes him now, puts all blame on him and make him watch everything.

In No one dies a saint, when the story reached peak of its eroticism, he made it end dull. May that not happen with this.
[+] 1 user Likes sexvrgame's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(18-09-2022, 08:23 PM)sexvrgame Wrote: 1. Thats cheating. Cheating is not only when sex is done. Krish did it after her. Thats revenge, not cheating. No one knows why he does things, consciously or subconsciously but what he did won't be called cheating since he did it after Meera did.
2. Agreed. Though she did it behind his back, he only created opportunities but that was to make the point that she herself was only interested in promiscuity since the beginning. Even a hint that Krish maybe getting excited, had her having sex outside
3. Bullshit. Thats like saying I love you so much that I like beating you, abusing you. Sorry, friend, I have a very different definition of love.
4. Pls read the story again. Even in 2nd part ending, she wanted to go to Desai for coffee. Krish refused it. In 3rd part beginning, Krish many a times asked her not to meet Desai but she kept meeting him.
5. Actually, I liked that because she was being what she actually is. Krish has given a free paas. Why would she not enjoy with Ashish. Nothing wrong there. Though it killed some eroticism of the story as it was like there is nothing especial about Desai now. But maybe it was deliberately done to not make Desai special.
6. There was no one's fault there. But if you love someone, you would definitely not want them to feel humiliation. She does not care a bit about him.

I am not giving Krish a free paas. He is an addict, has problems. But since the start of the story, I have not seen even once, when Meera even had a human level empathy towards Krish or actually anybody.
She even does not care about Ananya or Sheetal.

Again, I like the story this way. This is erotic - Krish a pathetic cuckold, Meera a mean hotwife.

But as I know author's behaviour, he will start justifying her in the end which could create logical fallacy and story would become non sensical. Till now, Part-3 makes more sense than Part-1 and 2. It would be more enjoyable if she punishes him now, puts all blame on him and make him watch everything.

In No one dies a saint, when the story reached peak of its eroticism, he made it end dull. May that not happen with this.

1. Big BS than anything you can call BS. You and I both know that Krish did it not because of revenge but purely because Ananya decided to seduce and taste him and he just gave in and your justification is that My wife did it so let me do it , No where Krish has that kind of notion in his mind. On top Meera could have just cut the phone call and continue the sex part with Sunny and there is nothing the spineless Krish would have been able to do it, and that my friend is cheating, not when she realizes her mistake and sent Sunny away.
2. How would you make a point about it? Is this test of infidelity? Did Krish show it? He constantly wanted Shekar to be intimate with his wife, he made both drunk and wanted them to dance. Then he kisses his wife before him and makes him part of his sex life. He gives hints to his wife that you seduce Shekar and go all the way, who does that in real life. All that Krish does doesn't count and people think he loves her then i will argue buddy  even though she fucks others she is capable of loving her husband.
3. You are not understanding Meera. She hated when he cheated on her with her friend, the reason why she left him, Krish repeated the same mistake again and she lost it. Its all emotions that's all such pure emotion either comes from love or hatred man. If at all cheating is the only parameter that can negate one's love on others then both are cheaters and do not love each other, is that what you wanted to say?
4. Beginning of 3rd part , Conveniently missing the parts where Krish was obsessed with Desai? He was the playing hero for Ananya and got involved in Desai , you can go and check the part where Meera warned him not to meet Desai and bring him back into their lives. How come you jumped straight to later episodes when Krish initiated the meetings with Meera and Desai? Why didn't Krish warned Meera about Desai and Ananya and come clean with her? No where in this story has Krish ever shown possessiveness on Meera, He never strictly said to her not to meet nor talk with Desai. He was always fighting his demons in his head and brought all this on himself. Meera warned him if she goes back to having sex with Desai, there is no going back, didn't she?
5. Completely caught her wind wrong buddy, anyways i will leave this topic and not further explain as there is no point.
6. The only humiliation that Meera did on Krish is when he was caught with Ananya and now when he shags in their room and Meera humiliates him before Desai. Rest of the incidents are not humiliation at all. 

"Meera even had a human level empathy towards Krish " LOL really, then whats the point in us arguing if you believe this? What are you expecting man, are you expecting her to take him to rehab center? In real life yes this story no. She should either leave him and settle with some one else or comply to the games Krish started, She is just like Krish just the other end of the coin, They are perfect for each other and to your point there is no justification needed for Meera as you are expecting her to give to Krish. Both are as much at fault so why one should justify their actions to other?

I rest my case anyways.
Like Reply
Thank you for presenting the case @ Sexvrgamr and @ RCF. I have heard both the parties and witnesses. Judgement is postponed till last episode of part 3. Untill than court is adjourned.

Ha ha ha ha Krish please post yaar else this case might go to supreme court of India .......
[+] 2 users Like The Last samurai's post
Like Reply
Not today
Oh gosh
Like Reply
Bro 1 hour is left
Like Reply
(18-09-2022, 10:06 PM)The Last samurai Wrote: Thank you for presenting the case @ Sexvrgamr and @ RCF. I have heard both the parties and witnesses. Judgement is postponed till last episode of part 3. Untill than court is adjourned.

Ha ha ha ha Krish please post yaar else this case might go to supreme court of India .......

There is nothing story left - Meera he is whore to Desai and krish is cuck ! That’s end of story !
Like Reply
And Supreme Court would say #desai is guilty who have cockk

Like Reply
After the last episode I wrote that I won't comment on the story anymore, but I feel compelled to write 
down some thoughts...

I have read all the comments, and I must say that they express the dynamics and the uniqueness of this story.

This is a great point for and sign of the loyalty of the readers towards the AUTHOR KRISH.

I do not know of any author or writer in the world whose work satisfies all readers equally. 
Accordingly, there will always be divided opinions, which we have to accept without any ifs and buts 
WITHOUT becoming abusive and condescending.

"A flower garden is only beautiful and smells unique when it contains different flowers and colours...".

Conclusion;
Meera and Krish with all their (positive and negative) , flaws, preferences, personality in short THEY 
are lovers and only TOGETHER they are a unit.
This unity is then the guarantor of happiness and fulfilment in their lives.

Desai, Das, Shekar, Ashish, Mr. Thomas, Sunny ... etc.
Are and were merely a PURPOSE to the MEANING. 
All have and will act and move ONLY within the framework and intensity allowed by Meera and Krish.
Nothing more and nothing less !

The calls by some readers for; judgement and humiliating one of the main protogonists 
"Meera or Krish" is WEAKNESS and BULLSHIT....

In this sense
All the best

Lollobionda
[+] 1 user Likes Lollobionda's post
Like Reply
Chapter 35

"A few years ago there was a time when we were having some issues in our married life. We were living in separation. That was when Meera met Desai for the first time and they had a....you know, a one-night stand. I too had my share of intimacy with someone else before we managed to pull it back. When we became together, our bond was stronger than ever. We shared everything – even our experience of having sex with others. Later when I became friends with Desai, we used to talk about it more often. And somehow it happened, Piyush. Somehow it excited me. So a few months back, after having dinner with us Desai stayed here and I let him repeat the experience with Meera. I know it's not the right thing but it only thrilled me. I did not feel bad. I love my Meera and she loves me more than ever."

I was trying to sound normal as I explained.
Piyush and I had returned to my room. The light was on and he could see my face. I had decided to face him without showing even a bit of the humiliation I was feeling inside.
He nodded.
"It is strange for sure, Krish. You and Meera were the perfect couple in my eyes."
"We still are, Piyush."
I said quickly.
"You have redefined the definition of that. How long has this been going on? I mean how many times has he..."
"It's the third... no, fourth time."
He fell silent for a few seconds and then got up.
"Sorry, I didn't mean to steal your fun moments. You must be having a good time, especially hearing Meera's voice like that. I should go to sleep now."
I got up too.
"Piyush, I'm not disturbed by what you did. Your action proves that your friendship is real. I hope this is something we can keep between us."
Piyush nodded at me and slowly walked out of my room.

I closed the door and sat still on my bed. 
"What has just happened?" I said to myself.
A man had learned my innate secret. 
I could only rue myself for letting it happen. I should have stopped Meera. I thought.

I didn't dare to go to Meera's room and endure the sound of her having it. But her moans were still afresh in my head. I could even make out the sound of Desai fucking her hard from my memory. It was something I never thought I would be getting to listen to when I drilled those holes. He was fucking her so hard!
Lucky bastard. I thought.
My night was ruined and he was still having it.

I decided to try to sleep even though I knew it would be tough.
I noticed Desai's jacket on the dressing table. He had left it in the room, possibly when he hurried to join Meera in the other room. I took the jacket and kept it aside. I felt the weight of his purse in its pocket. Out of curiosity, I checked his purse. I was shocked to see Meera's photo in it!
It was an absolute shocker to me.
In the photo, Meera was wearing the bridal saree. The photo had Meera's smiling face and I quickly realised that it was taken during his good time with her on his birthday night.
What makes a person keep a photo of a woman in his purse? 
It was a clear sign of his affection towards her becoming dangerously intense and I was alarmed. 
He loves her!

I sat down on the bed and kept staring at the smiling face of my wife. Why would Desai keep it in his purse? What is in his mind? Is he secretly making a plan to take her away from me? I have heard him making jokes about marrying her. Was he serious in his mind? Is it no more about the momentary kinky pleasure of having sex with another man's beautiful wife?
My mind was getting filled with questions, every one of them adding to my growing insecurity. And the realization that Meera was still in bed with him and he would be trying his best to make her fall in love with him with intimate pleasure was enough to turn my night into a nightmare. Meera's moans of pleasure echoed in my mind and I didn't love it anymore.
It was no more about sex. It was about feelings. Every moment Desai was allowed to express his feelings to Meera was dangerous.
What if she has the same feelings for him too?
I didn't want to face that question.
I wanted to run to the other room and kick the door open. I wanted to confront Desai.
But I could not even gather enough strength to stand on my feet. It was a long night.

When I woke up in the morning, Meera was busy in the kitchen. Piyush and Desai were sitting in the hall, having woken up a few minutes ago. They were watching the morning news on TV.
"Good morning, Krish."
Desai welcomed me. I looked at him like an intruder and had to force a smile.
"Hi. Morning."
Piyush too greeted me. The lack of a smile on his face made me nervous. I wondered if he had confronted Desai already. But Desai's cheerful behaviour was telling me otherwise.
Meera walked into the hall with coffee cups on a tray. As she served coffee to us I observed her closely. She looked happy. As she gave me the cup and stood next to me cracking a quick chat with Piyush asking if he had slept well, I noticed a sense of dignity in her behaviour. She looked like a perfect wife who knew how to make a polite conversation with a guest on behalf of her husband. She was asking about his well-being without sounding like getting too personal. Piyush was responding with a smiling face now but I could see he was also just observing her. Perhaps he was thinking about how this perfect housewife was making those crazy sounds like a whore while letting another man fuck her hard in her marital bed.
Such a whore! He would have thought.
I was struggling to keep my head straight, with the weight of shame inside me increasing with each moment. At the same time, the urge to confront Desai about keeping my wife's photo in his purse was growing inside my head.

The worst was yet to come. It was when Meera turned her attention to Desai and started asking about his experience of spending a night in his old house after a long time.
Desai had a fake reply ready.
"Thanks for letting me sleep in my old room, Meera. I used to sleep in there when I lived here, and there was a bit of a nostalgic factor in doing it again. But I fell asleep the moment I hit the bed. It was so comfortable."
"Even I had fallen asleep so quickly," Meera said. "I think it was the rain. We all were drenched when we were in the hospital, right? I was worried if anyone would catch the fever."
I could not help but steal glances at Piyush when Meera spoke about 'falling asleep quickly' and 'worried if anyone would catch the fever' because I knew he would be thinking how fake her words were.
Because we knew Meera hadn't fallen asleep so quickly. She instead had spent the early hours of the night with another man, with her legs spread wide. And worrying if anyone would catch the fever was obviously the last thing to have come to her mind while moaning with the pleasure of having her married pussy getting overwhelmed with intense fucking.
Meera's pleasure moans came back to my mind. I was sure Piyush too was thinking the same.

Later while having breakfast together, I caught Piyush looking at Meera from close. I felt he was looking for signs of sex. Signs of betrayal. Signs of infidelity. Signs of fake innocence.
Piyush's eyes met with mine too, many times, and I felt we were thinking about the only thing we could think about. I was embarrassed to a new level of lowliness. Meera sitting opposite Desai and continuing to innocently chat with him and Piyush only made it difficult for me.
The only thing I could do was just hope for the guests to leave as early as they could.

After breakfast, Desai went to his room and Meera was busy in the kitchen. Piyush found an opportunity to talk to me alone.
"I know you are nervous, Krish. So am I, unable to shake off the shock. But don't worry, my friend. I will not speak to Desai about it." He spoke in a low voice. "I mean, he will never know that I know your secret. And Meera too. I will not be a person to kill your fun whatever it is. Whatever I've witnessed last night, let's bury it in the past itself."
I let out a sigh of relief. Piyush went on.
"You know, even though it came as an absolute shocker, there were signs making me doubt that something was going on; starting from Meera addressing Desai by his first name. And then at the accident spot when you arrived she was sitting with Desai in the back seat. I asked Desai about it later, and he said he panicked when I called him to tell him about the accident, and he just got inside the car without realising where he sat. He was lying. Because when I phoned him I had heard him asking you to stop the car. It means the car was moving and he was already in the back seat with Meera. Why would you drive a car leaving your wife and your friend together in the back seat? And at the hospital when Meera's clothes were wet and hugging her body, Desai looked like a lover boy. I thought he was too attracted to her. It's alright because anyone could be attracted to her for her beauty. Even I was attracted to her during the dinner, in a positive way, if you have noticed. Anyway, I wouldn't have noticed something unusual between Desai and Meera if she was indifferent to his gazes. She was equally enjoying the attention she was receiving from him. That's why when I realised what was happening in that room, it came to me that she was cheating on you. But... You nearly killed me with your honesty. I must say you got the guts."
I was looking down for most of his talk and looked up only at the end.
"How long has this been happening, Krish?" He asked.
"Uhhh... not too long," I said quickly and then felt I should not sound like still hiding something. "Last night was only a fourth time in six months," I added.
"It'll take time to get rid of this shocker," Piyush nodded, trying to force a smile. "You too, please don't tell Meera that I know. I don't want her to look at me and feel bad about herself. I would love to keep my friendship with the socially wonderful person that she is."
"Sure," I said. "Thank you, Piyush." I grabbed his hand as a gesture of gratefulness while thanking him many more times in my mind.

Piyush soon started getting phone calls from the security officer station and the insurance company. His statements were needed for both agencies to proceed with the accident case. Piyush booked a cab and got dressed to leave.
Meera wanted him to come back for lunch after finishing his commitments.
"One of you will have to stay for lunch. I'm preparing a special menu." She said.
I was getting tired of her hospitality.
"Don't worry, Meera. I will stay for lunch." Desai said.
"That's good. Meera, you can proceed with the special menu. I'm sure Desai will enjoy it."
Piyush said and smiled at me. I could only force a half-smile.
Piyush left soon.

I followed Meera to the Kitchen, leaving Desai in the hall.
"Meera, I want to talk to you about something," I said and Meera was smiling abundantly.
"About last night?"
She was beginning to tease me.
Enough!
I said in my mind and stared at her for a moment. Meera stopped smiling.
"What happened, Krish?"
"Last night when I went to sleep, Desai's jacket was there. In his pocket, I found his purse. Out of curiosity, I opened it and you know what I found in it? Your photo!"
"My photo?" Meera stared at me.
"Yes, your photo. Remember, he took a couple of snaps with your the other night before you slept with him on his birthday? One of those photos. He has taken a printout - a small one to fit into his purse - with just your face. What do you think he's doing? What kinda person does keep another person's photo in his purse?"
Meera was still staring at me. And then she moved.
"I have to see it."
Before she could walk away, I grabbed her hand.
"No, wait," I said. "Are you going to ask him straightaway?"
"Yes. This is not something he can do. I need to confront him. He's not my lover, Krish. "
Her voice was getting loud and I had to put a finger across my lips.
"Ssshhh..." I pulled her closer and put my arms around her. "Wait for a second, baby," I said.
"This is serious, Krish. Can't you see it?"
"Yeah, I know, baby. But just listen for one second. If you straightaway ask him about the photo I'll have to admit to having checked his purse without his permission. It's not nice to look like I was spying on him."
Meera stared at me again.
"Bullshit!"
She pushed me and moved away.
"Stop playing the innocent husband, Krish. At least not in front of him. He was fucking your wife in your bed for the whole night and you are still thinking about your dignity? He needs to be confronted!"
I was stunned and Meera stormed out of the kitchen.

Meera went to the room and came out with Desai's purse in her hand by the time I reached the hall. Desai was sitting in the hall.
"What is this, Susheel?"
Meera held the purse unfolded in front of his face to make him see the photo.
I saw Desai's face whitening. He forwarded his hand for the purse but Meera gave it to him only after pulling out the photo from it.
"You are keeping my photo in your purse. What does it mean?"
Desai looked at me and I didn't know how to respond.
"Meera..." Desai started talking only to be interrupted by Meera.
"What we were doing in there, in that room," Meera pointed her finger toward the bedroom, her eyes fixed on him, "that's just sex. My husband and I wanted fun. It's just that and you had agreed. Didn't you?"
"Yes, it was just sex."
Desai said.
"Then what is this? What...What kinda person does keep a woman's photo in his purse?"
"Meera, I can explain this. You are overreacting."
"Talk to my husband, then. Tell him that I am overreacting."
Meera said and crossed her arms.
Desai took a deep breath and looked at me.
"Krish, please sit down. I want to assure you there's nothing for you to worry about."
I sat down on the couch on his right side.
"Are you in love with my wife, Desai?"
I asked, making my voice as stiff as I could.
Desai waited a moment and then replied.
"Yes. I love Meera."
I was stunned.
"But not the way you think." Desai went on. "I don't expect her to love me. It's purely one-sided."
"Bullshit," Meera said. "Susheel, you always said you respected us as a couple, a lovely couple. You always said you want us to be happy. It was just about sex. What do we call it- friends with benefits? Fuck benefits but we are just friends. There's an unspoken agreement between us. I mean between us three. I and Krish are the couples. Not you and I..." Meera was panting already. "Oh my god!" She sighed and sat down next to me on the couch. "Krish, I am sorry. We shouldn't have stretched it this far." Her eyes were red.
I put my arms over her. I felt her reaction was outrageous but I was beginning to feel a sense of satisfaction. The thought that Desai had fallen in love with her for life had shaken her conscience in a big way, and in a way that was utterly satisfying to me.
"Meera, you have to listen to my side first," Desai said.
"I love you but it in no way means I want to take you away from Krish. You are the person who changed me. Look at me and remember who I was two years ago. Even Krish would have forgotten how I was. There was a moment when I called you a name and tried to hurt his ego, just because I was frustrated. But then you showed me the way. You changed me from being an arrogant prick to being a man who can hold together a family and the people around him. You should see how my parents welcome me when I wake up. Do you know why I am not coming back to Pune? Do you think I don't want to? No. It's because I want to live with my parents for the rest of my life. If I became a son whom my parents are proud of not for the money I make but for the person I am, that's just because of you. I have given credit to you both but we all know, it's you who have been the real force for everything. What kinda feeling do you think I will have for you? It's called love. I love you."
"You should have told me, moron. I should have stayed away from you."
"Come on, Meera. I have no intent to confess my love to you. I know you love Krish. You have a life, and you are going to have kids with him. My love for you - I'll call it love and respect for who you are - is one-sided."
"You have no intent to confess your love to me? Then what were you telling me while making love to me last night?"
I was stunned.
Desai was staring at her.
"What?"
"Don't you remember telling me you love me? You were looking in my eyes when it was over and you said how you love me, didn't you?"
"Oh, come on. You had let me come inside you. And I was talking about how great it felt. I loved the moment, looking into your eyes I felt so great. So I went with the feeling and said I love you. But you too told me you love me. What about that?"
That was a big piece of information. I was losing my ability to breathe normally.
"I...I was at the peak of it, Susheel." Meera's voice had suddenly become weak. "I don't even remember why I said that. But I had nothing in my mind. There was nothing in my mind. It was just a crazy moment I..."
She pressed her palms onto her face and breathed forcefully. "Oh god."
She turned toward me and grabbed my hands.
"Krish, I am sorry. You don't deserve to hear all this. I never wanted to give you all the details of what I do with him. Because I fear you'd be hurt. I don't love him. I love you, and only you baby. But at the peak of it, I often lose my...my control... I mean when he takes me there... and then he says he loves this and that, I..." tears started rolling down her cheeks. I quickly wiped it with my fingers. Meera went on, "I have responded to him many times with the same language...But I didn't mean it I swear. I admit that I loved telling him that I love him when he takes me there. You know how I behave when I become intense, don't you? But with him, it's just words. I never meant anything." Meera turned to Desai suddenly and wiped her tears. "But you! You did mean a lot, didn't you? You loved me and pretended there was nothing but sex. Were you waiting for me to fall for you?"
Desai got up from his seat and knelt in front of Meera. I watched in disbelief as he kept his hands on her thighs and spoke.
"Forgive me, Meera. I do understand that were saying those words out of excitement that's purely limited to the moment we were living. And my words were also the same. I had no intention to confess my love to you. Because we know what we are doing, right? I have been impressed by you - and that impression hasn't been limited to sex. I have had sex with many women in the past. I have never felt anything for them beyond sex. But with you it's different. After leaving this city I've tried to go on dates with other women. It's not that I've been chasing them; I'd rather say there have been opportunities. But the impact you had in my mind is never stopping. I realised that I can't look at the women like I used to. I don't feel the itch. I'm rather happy with the limited memories I have of you. And it was good. I am content with that. You know when I am coming back to see you, every time, I don't look forward to having sex. Sex is great but it's more than that. I can be happy by just being with you in a societal way. But I knew meeting you more often would lead to something else. So I started looking at your photos on my phone. I didn't even call you unnecessarily, even though I wanted to. It was just while looking at your photos on my phone once I felt why not take a printout. I have a photo of you - a larger size - one in my room. Taken from the printer in my office. The print was taken for fun but I then could not destroy it. So I got it framed and took it home. The next day when I thought of you, I took another photo. This time I took a much smaller one -  the one in your hand."
Meera looked at the tiny photo in her hand. Desai smiled at the photo. "I could not destroy it either."
"You are such a home-wrecker, Susheel."
Meera said and tore the photo into pieces.
"I'm afraid of you," She said.
"You are not going to forgive me for this?"
"This is not about forgiving, Susheel. This is about being honest with yourself. If you had feelings for me like this, then you should not have come back. You should not have told me those words. You should throw my photos and find a new woman for you."
"Meera, I have always maintained that I will walk away the moment either of you tells me to walk away. Krish will be remembering that."
Desai was right. I was already shaking my head. He had told me I had the power to stop him.
"Then I am telling you to walk away. Please go, and don't come back. I am not looking forward to finding new love."
Meera said sternly.
Desai was left to stare at her. Meera too did not blink as she kept her eyes locked on him.
Desai nodded slowly and then hang his head down to touch his forehead on her knees. Meera looked at me and I put my arm over her. She leaned toward me and I kissed her. She kissed me back. It lasted for a few seconds only but it was warmer than anything I had done with her for many days before that.
When we broke the kiss, Desai was looking up.
He smiled at me.
"Krish, I knew this day would come. I had only one wish; the goodbye shouldn't be on a sour note. I hope it isn't."
I forced a smile.
"Not yet."
Desai took her right hand from mine and brought it to his lips. He kissed the back of her palm and smiled at her.
"I will miss you."
Meera didn't say a word as Desai got up and went to the room.

Meera sat on the couch with me for a few minutes and then went to the room. Desai came out dressed to leave. I accompanied him to the parking lot.
A cab was waiting for him already.
"I'm sorry for the pain and confusion you had to bear, Krish. The photo..." He smiled a little. "It was a small piece of secret I thought I could keep to myself."
"It's not about the photo, Desai," I said. "For me, it's the fear of crossing the limit. I don't want to lose my Meera. You can call me insecure if you want. But I am also a husband who has willingly allowed her to sleep with you. I know such an act would be the end of any sane relationship. But for me and Meera love has another definition. It's not bound by sex. The level of intimacy between us is much stronger than having sex. We allowed you to be part of that intimacy. But we didn't mean to allow you to stand between us. I know you wouldn't concede this argument, but we are scared. Sorry. And I'm sorry I ended up seeing that photo in your purse. I didn't mean to spy on you."
"It's okay. You have the right to do that anyway." 
Desai said and hugged me before getting inside the cab.
I watched as the cab vanished in front of my eyes but I couldn't believe what had just happened.
Desai was gone!
I stood there in the parking lot for some time to let that feeling sink in.

I remembered an assurance Desai had given me long ago.
"Promise me one thing. If you ever feel intimidated by me, then just tell me to leave. Just ask me. Because I want you to be happy only.”

Desai had kept his promise. Even though the level of believability was uncertain to an extent. Because he had agreed to walk away from the very woman of his heart, a woman he had made love with for the whole night a few hours ago.
Was that possible? Was it so easy to forget everything and move on?

When I reached my flat I felt a sense of emptiness taking over my heart. The house was in silence. Meera was silent.
She was lying in the bed with her face down.
I sat next to her and placed my hand on her shoulder.
"Meera..."
She turned her face to look at me.
"He's gone," I said.
"Do you think I love him?"
She asked.
"No."
"Why?"
"Because you are mine. There's space only for one man in your heart. That's me."
Meera sat up on the bed and put her arms around me. I hugged her tight.
"Thank you, Krish."
She whispered.
I held her face and looked into her eyes.
"You are welcome." I smiled and kissed her.
She kissed me back. And it took a second to become a full-blown kiss with our tongues dancing together.
"Make love to me, Krish. Reclaim what's yours."
I heard her say. She was already panting. I felt like current passing through my body and I pushed her back on the bed. My mouth plunged into her neck and I licked around her neck with my mouth open.
"Give me back, what is mine," I gasped.
Meera grabbed the bottom edge of her top and removed it quickly. I went down again and licked all around her chest. Her bra was soon displaced and I saw a mark next to her right nipple. A love bite. A reminder of another man's possession of her body.
She saw me looking at it.
"Make your mark too, right next to it." She whispered.
I loved the way she said that. My teeth pressed hard on her soft skin and Meera let out a scream. 
"Aaahh..."
I loved the way she cried. I grabbed her left breast and bite on it, even harder. This time she was prepared and she was able to suppress her scream.
"Haaah!"
It was just the beginning. I was quick to get rid of my clothes and she was even quicker to grab onto my throbbing dick. It was grown to its maximum length and its head was already shining with pre-cum leaking from the tip. She ran her finger around the tip and looked at me.
"Wanna taste it?" I asked.
She didn't reply. Instead, she sat up and lowered her head down to my lap and began to suck it. I saw movements in her throat as she swallowed all the wetness. I moaned with ecstasy.
Meera's lips were tightening around it. But I wanted more. She too wanted more.
There was a sense of urgency in both of us to please each other. Meera eventually lay on her back and let me shove my dick into her mouth properly. I knelt with my legs at either side of her breast and started fucking her mouth. I struggled to control my desire to choke her with rough fucking. The demons that were hiding in the deepest corner of my mind were threatening to take over my conscience. But the rush of my blood was beyond my grasp. Before I knew it, I shot my load into her mouth. I panicked and pulled out, only to end up spurting the drops all over her face and hair.
"Moron," Meera cried. "You should have warned me."
"I am sorry, baby," I said when my breathing settled down. "I didn't know I was so close. It happened too quickly. The excitement was too much for me to handle."
I wiped the white drops off her face with a cloth. It was all over the place.
"I tried not to cum in your mouth without telling you... that's why I pulled out."
I said.
"I was better off with you cumming in my mouth." Meera smiled. "Nowadays I'm getting used to the taste of it anyway."
I was bemused.
"What do you mean?"
She hesitated. The look on her face told me she regretted spilling too much.
"Tell me, it's okay." I insisted.
She smirked.
"Susheel was fond of making me taste it."
I knew it was about Desai. But she had spoken about him too late.
"When did he do it?"
"When..." she looked sideways for fraction of a second before deciding to talk again. "Most of the time. Last night too."
I thought she was lying. Because I had heard him fucking her hard. I had heard her moaning with pleasure. There was no way he was fucking her mouth like that. It was impossible to imagine. But I didn't want to reveal that I had heard it.
"How?" I asked innocently.
"At first we had sex normally. Yesterday was the safest day of my cycle. So I allowed him to cum inside me. He loved it and he expressed it for a bit too long. And soon he was ready for another round. I gave him to head this time. Not just sucking though. I mean he held my face and kept moving it - it's his favourite thing to do while getting a blowjob. A bit softer than how you did it now. And then he came in my mouth. I swallowed it all."
"You didn't hate it?"
"No. Why? I don't dislike the taste."
"Was he the same as mine?"
"The taste would be the same. But the quantity is huge. I don't know what the secret to that is. He's got big balls I suppose. He fills my mouth before I could prepare myself. The other day, I mean after the Janmashtami night, we did it in the morning. And that was too much. It was more than I could handle with the speed of him cumming. It was spilling through the corner of my mouth. It was because of the gap of a few hours before he had cum in the night."
"Bastard. He got it just four times and he fulfilled all his dreams, didn't he? No wonder he was ready to leave so quickly."
"He hasn't fulfilled all his dreams."
"What?"
I was stunned.
"No, don't ask me. I don't want you to go back and invite him again. Tell me about yours..." She looked deep into my eyes. "Has he fulfilled all your dreams?"
"My dreams?" I laughed. "Yes. He has fulfilled all my dreams. What about you?"
"Mmm... my dream is to scream aloud. I wish it lasted a little more. But you moron ended it too quickly."
She wiped her hair and rued.
"We can do it again."
"No. I need to take a shower now. This thing is very sticky. It's a mess."
She got up and walked to the bathroom without bothering about her clothes.

It was just the beginning of the day.
We decided to have lunch outside. And at the night we visited a pub and had a couple of drinks, enjoying the live music. I let Meera choose the drink and she chose the drinks that I hadn't even heard of. Her choice of snacks too was not the regular stuff.
I welcomed her choices with the most excitement.
It felt like we were trying to compensate for the sense of loss we had begun to feel after Desai's departure. But we were happy to realise that we were on the right path to enjoying ourselves. We felt like suddenly there were a lot of things we could do to celebrate our life.
While coming back from the bar Meera suggested we leave the car there and hire a cab instead.
"I won't let you drive in a drunken state."
She said.
I wanted to drive my car. I was confident that I could drive it. But I chose to comply with Meera's decision. She valued my health and it was a sign that she cared for me.
As we sat in the back seat of a hired cab while coming back, Meera leaned her head over my shoulder and kept her hand in mine.
"I love you, Krish. I am glad Susheel has left. Because you are the only one who matters to me."
She kept whispering.

Back at home, we hit bed straightaway and I quickly undressed her. She sat on the edge of the seat and opened her mouth for me. I pushed my dick into her throat and waited for her to start sucking it. But she brought my hands onto her head and made me hold her.
"Move it, Krish."
She told me looking up into my eyes. With my dick in her mouth, her words were not clear. But it was not something I could not guess. I held her head firmly with my hands and started moving. Meera tightened her lips around my dick as it moved. Watching the skin of my dick become shiny because of her saliva was making me crazy. My thrusts gained force and I fucked deeper enough to reach the back of her throat. But it was amazing to see Meera enduring the entire struggle without any sign of resistance. I even felt like she was too experienced in this game, having her mouth regularly fucked by Desai at every opportunity he had. The thought only added fuel to my adrenaline rush and I closed my eyes during my final moments of fucking her mouth. Then I shot my load with a loud groan, and I filled her mouth with my cum. I thought it was huge. But Meera swallowed it straight away. I would have loved it more if she had shown some bits of struggle. But it was indeed an utterly satisfying experience.
I don't remember how the night ended that night. We were sleeping in each other's arms when I woke up in the morning.
It was a beautiful morning. Our life, all of a sudden had come back to normalcy. We were back to being a normal couple. And we were deeply in love with each other. It was an amazing feeling.

Every person gets a chance to clean up their mistakes. But the trick lies in recognising the opportunity at the right time and utilizing it. Those who pull it off can escape from their life’s agony.

Chapter 35 to be continued.
Find my stories here:
NODAS
ACON
Startup
Accident
K-III

[+] 10 users Like krish_999's post
Like Reply
part 2(Chapter 35 continues.)

Two days later, Meera asked me if I was going to continue working at Vickey Security Services. I was surprised by her question.

"Why do you ask me that? What else would I do?"
I asked.
"Krish, I know I'm going to sound strange, but... I don't like you continue working for Susheel, Krish."
I was stunned. I hadn't thought up that far.
"How? Are you worried about him continuing to be my boss? He's not like a boss to me. I'm working on my own."
I said.
Meera shook her head, "he's still your boss, Krish. I know he always will be. You are the manager of a company he owns."
"No, it's not like that."
We kept arguing without getting into a heated conversation.

No matter how much I tried to convince her, she wasn't ready to buy that I was running an independent business. And no matter how much she tried to convince me, I was not ready to admit that Desai was my boss.
"I am the one taking calls in the agency. I am not even talking to him."
I said.
Meera grabbed my phone and checked my call logs. She could not find his name in the call history. Her small act only helped in hurting me a little. Because it was a sign that she didn't trust my words.

But I couldn't protest. Because there was one thing. The truth.
I was still talking to Desai through my official phone. Even though the number of calls had become minimum, my argument that I wasn't talking to him was a lie.
This realisation made me guilty and stopped me from picking a fight with Meera.

Meera told me how it was important for us to move away from Desai completely. We hadn't parted ways with a proper goodbye.
"We are not sure if he's looking for an opportunity to reverse what happened. Promise me you won't give him chance. Please."
Meera's words made me think about it. She had a strong point even though I didn't want to see Desai as an enemy.
"I will leave this company and this job, Meera. But I will need some time. Because without me, the agency won't survive. Desai wouldn't come back and spend his precious time on this petty business. There are people whose lives depend on this. I need to find an efficient replacement before quitting."
I reasoned.
"Okay," Meera said.

A few days later she asked me about my plan to find a replacement. I said I was still thinking about it.
"If you don't mind, may I try from my contacts?"
She asked. Her eagerness to make me part ways with the agency I had started enjoyed leading annoyed me. But I didn't show it. Deep inside I knew she was doing it for me. Deep in my mind, I knew I was being greedy.
"You are welcome to do that."
I said.
She hugged me.
"I love you, Krish."

I thought everything had suddenly fallen into the right place. I felt it would be time to enter another phase of our life. Even though I wasn't eagerly excited about it, I felt Meera would be thinking of having kids and finding another meaning in our life.
So I suggested the idea.
But her response was surprising.
"I'm not ready for it now, Krish. This year, in fact, three months from now my company is celebrating its tenth anniversary. There's gonna be many big events and I have a big role. I will have to concentrate on that. We'll think about the kids next year. I am sorry, baby."
I was not worried about it anyway. I said it's okay.
But deep in my mind, I was upset that she was giving importance to her career over family at one side while asking me to let go of mine for the sake of our family. It was a moment I felt she had much more power than I in our life.

“There are two types of husbands in this world, Krish.”  Desai's words came to my mind. “One, who looks at his wife with pure hatred after she fucked another man. Two, who forgive and lets the woman stay. The first one is a fool because he accepts that he's a loser. The second one is the smart one. His life can only improve because he gets more power than his wife in the marriage after that.”
I wondered what kind of power he was talking about.

To walk away from Desai was her decision. It was her wish for which I had started looking for a replacement to fill my shoes in my office. The final call to have kids was hers. My life was circling her.
For one moment I felt it was the other way around when it is about power.
It was her who was letting me stay. I was the husband who had chosen to stand outside her door and jerk myself while she chose another man for her. A far superior man in her eyes. Perhaps she was the smart one. She chose to forgive me and allow me to stay being her husband. Who was getting more power then?

Bringing into balance these negative thoughts, I had a firm belief that no power games were going on between us. She was the wife who loved me. She wanted to save me from my weakness. Every decision she took was because of her desire to continue being my wife.
Because she loved me.

There were some visible changes in our life after Desai's departure. We became active in our social life again. We stayed much longer after friends' parties and enjoyed drinks more often. Meera was getting busier with her work life on working days, but she was willing to compensate for it on weekends. We visited pubs. We partied and danced together.
"You are not as bad as I thought."
Meera said about my dance.
"I guess it's a compliment. I'll take it an award."
I said.

One night at a popular pub, we ran into an old friend. Harish.
He was with a young girl. We were sitting at a table as he walked over to us and introduced his girlfriend to us. Meera shared a girly hug with the girl. Her name was Jia.
“How long has this been going on?”
I heard her asking Harish during our small talk.
“Which one?” Harish asked innocently.
He invited us to the dance floor and we danced together for a couple of songs.
“Today you’ve taught me one thing,” Harish said during a short break. “One can have fun after marriage too.”
Meera enjoyed it too much and asked him how serious he was with the girl. Jia was smiling.
“We have just met,” Harish said and blinked at Jia.
“Wanna know what it is like after marriage?” Meera asked. She was looking at Jia.
Jia smiled at Harish and then looked at me. “Yeah, why not.”
I was perhaps not reading the signs; Meera patted my arm.
“Hold her hand, dear.” It was a surprise move from Meera. I never thought she would ever ask me to dance with another girl, that too a girl much younger than her. Perhaps I knew the reason. Jia was indeed an attractive girl. But she was far away from the maturity and confidence Meera exuded. Look-wise too, Meera was simply unmatched. There was no way she was intimidated by the young girl.
Or, was it because her conscience was willing to give me more power?
For the next song, I found my hands on Jia’s hips and my eyes locked on hers.
“I have a crazy wife.” I blurted.
“I have a crazy boyfriend. But he will be very jealous.”
She smiled.
“My advice is to use it properly.”
“Are you not jealous?”
I loved her question because she was giving more value to Meera than her.

That night Meera was insanely aroused in bed. She made me eat her pussy until she came.
"You are my man, Krish. You are my heaven. I need only you, baby."
She kept moaning while crying through her orgasm.
I felt she was thinking about Harish. I didn’t mind though. I was happy to give her an orgasm.

One day, Piyush invited us to Nagpur. The occasion was his anniversary. Meera was eager to meet his family. So we went to Nagpur.
Piyush's wife was a plus-size woman.
"So the story was true," Meera whispered in my ear.
We had a great time with Piyush and his family. The event was grand, with a lot of guests.
One of the guests was Desai.
He arrived in his signature jacket over shirt attire. But his long hair was trimmed to half-length. I felt he had attempted to move on. From whatever.

We only noticed him when he was just a few metres from us. I wasn’t prepared to run into him like that.
Meera too didn't know how to respond.
But Piyush made us stand together and pose for photos. When he found a gap to talk to me in private, Piyush asked me if Desai had visited me after the other day.
I knew what he meant by that. He wanted to know if I had allowed Desai to fuck my wife again.
"No, Piyush. We haven't met after that." I chose my words deliberately.
Piyush looked at me with a hint of disbelief in his eyes. For the first time, I hated him.
"That night, you know, I decided that no more. I realised that it's not right."
I said.
I felt making him believe would make me feel better. And it did.

At the dinner table, Piyush forced us to sit with Desai.
But Desai was hesitant. It didn't go well with Meera, to my surprise.
"Why are you forcing him to be with us? He may be looking for some company. Who knows if he hasn’t found one already?"
"I haven't found anyone, lady," Desai said quickly. "I am not looking for one either."
Meera ended up staring him in the eyes. I felt my heart warming up, watching them looking at each other from a metre's distance.

In the night we went to sleep in the hotel suite Piyush had arranged for us.
"Do you think he's forgotten about you?" I asked Meera.
"No. He hasn't forgotten."
Meera said.
"What do you think about him?”
"I am just sorry."
Meera said and hugged me.
"Let's not talk about him, Krish."
Meera kissed me and soon she was taking my clothes off.
“Make me forget him. Please.” She whispered while wrapping her fingers around my dick.
She sat on the edge of the bed and prepared for giving head to me. I stood in front of her and though it started slowly, it soon culminated in me fucking her mouth hard. And she swallowed my cum.
But the look on her face after swallowing my cum and licking her lips startled me. She was far from being satisfied. I tried to have sex with her but she said she was very tired.

One month later, Desai called me and told me about opening a branch in Mumbai on the occasion of the first anniversary of the revival of Vickey Security Services.
I was not keen to discuss it with Meera. But I had to speak.
I started by asking if she had found any success in finding a replacement for me to take over the agency. Meera said she had talked to a couple of men but they refused as the business was unknown territory for them.
I revealed about Desai's call.
"He's saying it's a good idea to launch the new branch on the occasion of the first anniversary."
Surprisingly, she didn't respond with dissent.
"But it's not the first anniversary. That company was in business for many years already."
Her business mind was certainly evident.
It was Vickey Security Services’ fifth year.
I told Desai about Meera's view and he was quick to favour it.
"Meera is right, Krish. This is an even better opportunity."

However, Meera later asked me why Desai wanted to expand the company that mattered little to him in terms of monetary benefit.
"Maybe he wants to come back to us. Maybe he wants to lure me. Maybe he wants to make love to you again."
I teased her.
Meera pushed me away.
"You moron."

But in the night she brought back the topic again.
"Do you think he's still thinking about me?"
I did not want to answer that question.
But a few minutes later when I was thrusting my dick deep into her pussy, panting into her mouth, I could not stop myself from replying.
"He must be thinking about doing this with you."
Meera was stunned.
"Are you still thinking about it?"
"It's not easy to forget, is it?"
"No."
"When I push it inside you when you feel inside me, do you miss him?"
"No!"
Meera said with a tone of shock.
"Tell me the truth baby. Haven't you missed him after he's gone?"
Meera was still looking into my eyes. I had stopped moving. I felt her arms making a circle around me and slowly pulling me closer. Making my dick plunge deeper.  She wanted me deep inside her.
"Yes...." she gasped.
My dick throbbed inside her pussy. I thought she felt it.
"Say you missed him."
"Yes... I missed him."
"How much?"
"I don't know. I can't tell."
"Say it, please."
"I missed him, Krish. I can't tell how much."
"Do you miss him now?"
"Krish, please."
Her voice was at her weakest.
"Tell me, baby. Please tell me."
"I miss him. Yes....!"
I started moving my hip. Meera let out a moan.
"Huhhh... Krish."
"Do you miss the feel of him going inside you like this?"
"Krish...Oh, my... don't..."
"Do you miss your Susheel?"
"Yes... mmm..."
I was going to up the pace of my movement but before that Meera let out a scream. She managed to suppress it but it had escaped from her mouth.
"uuuhhh...!"
I was astonished to see my wife welcoming a shuddering orgasm just by taking the name of Desai. I felt her arms circling me and locking me, and I could not move an inch. I lowered my face and she kissed me with her mouth wide open enough to cover my both lips.

In the morning she asked me if she hurt me.
"Not at all. It was amazing actually."
I said.
"I didn't know I missed him. But you pushed me too far and made me spit out the truth." She confessed.
"Think about me. I am so happy to give you so much pleasure. It was a good idea."
I said.
"Was it an idea?"
"No. It happened spontaneously."

Even though I would have loved the spark to carry on in the nights that followed, the fear of awakening unknown fantasies forced me to refrain from it.

One day while talking to Desai he casually revealed that it was his mother's birthday. He was going to celebrate it with his family.
We had once asked him why he didn’t celebrate his birthday. He had told us that birthdays are a thing for children to celebrate – “birthdays of those parents whose children feel they are special enough to be celebrated.”

When I told Meera about it in the evening, she asked me if I would mind her calling Desai.
I said it was her wish.
Meera dialled Desai's number and put the phone in her ear. I watched as she waited for Desai to pick up. I saw a minute expression on her face, turning attentive to the call.
“Hi… yes.”
She said. Her voice was soft. I barely heard it but I was sure Desai would have heard it perfectly.
“How are you?” Meera asked again. I was not able to hear Desai's voice.
“Yeah…mmm…” Her facial expression became lighter for a moment and she looked down at the floor. I thought she had forgotten about my presence.
“He told me today is mommy’s birthday. Convey my hearty greetings to her.”
“…..”
“Really? That’s great. She’ll be so happy.”
“…..”
“Yes… Yeah… Just... you know….” I noticed her eyes wandering all over the place except on my face.
“Bye…Susheel…Bye.”

The conversation had ended rather quickly. But I was sure that the joy of that short conversation was not limited to the words they spoke.
“What was it about?” I asked. “You were smiling a lot.”
Meera turned to me and hugged me tightly.
"I spoke to him!"
I could sense the excitement in her voice. I wasn’t sure if I should feel disheartened.

That night Desai did a sparkling return to our fantasies. Meera was on top of her game by making me hold her head and fuck hard. I struggled hard not to hurt her though one part of my body wanted her to beg me not to hurt her. I wanted her to tap my thigh to stop choking her. But she only needed to touch my hand to stop me. Then she lay on the bed and allowed my thirsty mouth to invade her pussy. She was dripping already. After quenching my immediate thirst, I took a breath and looked up at her.
“Is it how he does it to you?”
Meera looked bemused by my query but was more than happy to reply.
“No…”
Her smile made me wait for more. And she spoke. “He lifts my legs.”
“And?”
“And become dirty…dirtier than the previous time…”
I knew what she meant.
I lifted her legs and saw the tiny hole Desai had once likened to a beautiful flower. My tongue made a touch across it, and I heard Meera whisper my name. The delicateness of her voice had elevated. I let my tongue dance around her ass hole and pussy lips alternately making Meera wonder what I was doing. I was trying to emulate Desai.
“I want to be like him.”
I admitted.
“He wanted to be like you.”
“What do you want me to be?”
“You.” Meera patted my head as she spoke. “Just you, Krish.”
I went up and locked her lips with mine. “I am your Krish.”
Meera opened her mouth to welcome me and the next moment I felt her fingers around my dick, guiding it into her pussy.
“Don’t you dream about him?” I asked as I pushed it down, slowly but smoothly.
Meera let out a moan in pleasure; I wasn’t sure if it was my question or action that was making her moan.
“Yes…I love to dream about him. I love to dream about lying beneath his body and being conquered by his manliness.”
Her words were setting my body on fire, literally.
“You loved it, didn’t you?”
I had started moving up and down, still breathing into her mouth.
“Mmm…mmm…”
Her breathing caught pace very soon. I had merely started but I witnessed her arching backwards and letting out a small cry. I felt her nails behind my shoulder. She was hit with sudden waves of pleasure. It was the moment I was longing to witness. My Meera was getting lost in the sea of pleasure. It was a joy for me.
“I am going to fill you with my cum… as he did.”
I panted soon.

“Fill me... aaaah… fill me… mmm….Krish…”
Meera's voice was changed. It only helped me cum harder.

In the morning, Meera sat with me in the hall and spoke.
“Krish, are you sure we’re doing the right thing?”
I knew what she was talking about. It was a question I would have loved to ask myself. But I just stared at her.
“I am talking about Susheel, Krish. We know he has gone. He has left. But it seems we are not ready to let him go. I don’t think we are doing the right thing. We are bringing him to our fantasies. This was how it all began. Have you forgotten those days?”
I hadn’t forgotten the days when our fantasies were filled with wild imaginations about Desai. Those fantasies were the bricks with which Desai paved a pathway to Meera's bedroom.
“I think…“ I said. “…I think he parted ways with us too soon. You are right that he has left. And we knew it would happen one day. But it seems we were not ready for it… we were not ready for the end. That’s why…”
“That’s exactly what my thinking is, Krish. I fear we are making…I mean we are preparing ourselves for his comeback. And I am worried if we are making a mistake.”
I looked deep into her eyes. She was genuinely worried.
I held her hands together and sat closer to her on the sofa.
“Meera, I am glad we are talking about this. It shows we are on the same page about him.”
Meera nodded, “But I am worried about the future, Krish.”
“There is no need to put pressure on you, baby,” I said. “We are not going to tell him anything.”
“About what?”
“About what we are dreaming about him.”
Meera didn’t say anything for a few seconds. Then she smiled slowly.

“There’s no plan to stop it?”
I smiled too.

“Why stop something that brings so much pleasure?”
Meera kept smiling at me and I felt she was recollecting something.
“What is it?”
I asked.
“You think Susheel was rough in bed with me, don’t you?”
“Why do you think so?”
“You said you wanted to be like him, last night.”
“Was I rough?”
“You love to be. Slightly, don’t you?”
“Don’t you like it?”
“I like what you like.”
She smiled. My eyes were stuck on her lips, and I slowly touched them, as if measuring their softness.
“Who wouldn’t love to exploit a bit of the softness of these lips?”
Meera opened them slowly and let me insert a finger into her mouth. She sucked a little and even swirled her tongue around my finger.
“Oh my god. You are in the mood.”
I blurted.
“Are you not?”
Her hand had reached between my legs. I quickly got up and dropped my pants down. My dick stood almost parallel to the ground. Meera was looking at it. I moved a bit closer and she parted her lips readily to accept it into her mouth.
“Be rough,” Meera demanded just before pushing her mouth forward.
I held her head firm and started fucking her mouth. But I could not stop holding back from hurting her.
In between when I pulled out she demanded that I kiss her. I kissed her mouth. And I tasted my precum from her mouth.
“Is this how you want him to be?” she whispered.
“What do you want me to be, baby?”
“Do what you want him to do to me.”
There was no other way she could suggest that she was looking for him in me.
A few minutes later, I was lying on top of her on the couch and fucking her slowly.
“This was one of his dreams,” Meera revealed. “Doing this on the sofa… I mean exactly this one…”
Her words were simply fuel for my imagination.
“Close your eyes and be with him, then.” I gasped.
Meera closed her eyes obediently and soon her breathing was rising. Eventually, and soon, she came hard.
“He made me cum,” she smiled at me when it was over.
“He made you cum,” I smiled. “But now you are with your husband.”
I saw a spark in her eyes.
“Don’t you hate me?”
“No.” I said, “I have always welcomed you back. I will welcome you back, always.”
“In future too?”
It was probably a suggestion. I was pumping a bit harder now.
“In the future too.”
It was a promise.
“How?”
I kissed her mouth and sucked her tongue.
“Your mouth is still warm with his kisses. I am getting the taste.” I said while panting.
“It’s not the taste of his kissing.”
“Then?”
“He was fucking my mouth.”
She was playing a game too hot for me.
“I still love the taste, baby.”
“And what else would you love to do?”
It was a tease. I quickly pulled out and went down to lick her pussy.
“Krish… you are getting too dirty,” Meera warned.
But I was not going to back off.
“I will love it,” I said.
“It will have his cum.”
Meera warned me again. But she was becoming dirtier as well.
“Yours too,” I said.
“But still...”
“I will still eat it. I will clean it.”
“No. Don't.”
I looked up and smiled at her, “If you want to fuck him, you'll have to promise that you'll come back to me. You'll let me have you.”
“But no licking there.”
“Licking there too.”
“Fuck!” Meera pushed me away. “This is going too much.”
But the stars in her eyes were telling me that she did not hate any of my fantasies. My head went down again and there was no way she could stop me from giving her those pleasures.

Perhaps I had the power to stop her from thinking about Desai. But I was not ready to stop myself from thinking about him. In the beginning, I was led by the thought that all of it was happening in my head only. I didn’t know when it started to become a reality for both of us.
We didn’t know what Desai was thinking. But we were aware that he would be happy to return to our life if given an opportunity. We were just careful not to give him a chance.
If there was something that had won my confidence in his favour, that was the way he had kept his word to walk away when asked. And he had kept his word without question. Indeed, he had tried to justify his action but he never tried to present that as an excuse.
He had simply agreed with our point and walked away. My respect for him was increasing with each day he spent not contacting Meera.

A few weeks later, an article penned by Meera was published in a Sunday supplement of The Economic Times of India along with her photo. It was based on the sudden rise and the future of a few companies. Meera's popularity among the residents in our area skyrocketed after that. During an anniversary party, I saw ladies competing with each other to take selfies with her. Their social media status images were soon filled with those photos. And I saw the husbands present at the party being enthralled by the limited opportunity they got to chat with her.

One day I went to meet Meera at her office. I was told to wait in the lounge as she was busy in a meeting. I didn’t tell who I was, and I was not asked who I was. The posh way the people in that office looked and worked made me wonder if they would believe me even if I told them who I was. The difference between that office and Vickey Security Services was that between the sky and the land. The place instantly made me believe that only the top-ranked scholars can dream of a job in that company.
When Meera finally emerged from the meeting, I saw what she meant for all those highly professional employees. Even the busiest in the room spared a second to let Meera walk past them, as if with anticipation that Meera might be coming to them. People were getting ready to respond positively even to the tiniest form of a gesture from her, it seemed. I saw the whole office suddenly becoming a group of people who were willing to do things for her even before telling them.
Meera had created an image that seemed perfect. She had a highly respected job in a company where people were lined up to make sure whatever she desired happened without needing to repeat.
There were people who hoped of getting tasked by her. And people who hoped of getting a chance to work with her - under her, for her.
And countless people who envied her. Men and women.
It wasn’t a wild guess that many of them were dreaming of her, fantasizing about her.
There was a whole world that circled her, hoping for a small place in her world.
But none of them knew about what was hidden inside her mind.
That despite having all of that, all of that enviable life, she was longing for a man she shouldn’t. And that too, for no reason.
She wasn’t longing for sex. I was giving her good sex filled with regular orgasms like never before. I had found my mojo to make her scream in bed.
But still, she was longing for him. I could feel it.
And I was sure she could feel how much I wanted her desires to be fulfilled.

A week before the commencement of the annual meet of her company, another article penned by Meera was published. It was a follow-up to the previous one and an acknowledgement of the predictions in that article being realized. The article received a stupendous response.
The whole week leading to the commencement of the annual meet was the busiest for Meera. She came home late and remained in working mode, preparing for speeches for the meet. When the annual meet began, she wanted me to drive her to the venue.
“Please, Krish. I don’t want to see anyone. I just want to be here with you, and then at the meeting. No other world exists for me this week.”
She told me.
I was more than happy to be her driver. I made a joke about it on the first day but it went unheard. She was listening to her own pre-recorded speech.
The annual meet event lasted four days.
“I want to drink a lot of booze tonight, Krish!”
Meera told me on the way to the venue on the fourth day.
“I promise your wish will be met tonight,” I said with a smile.

The public and families were allowed during the concluding event. Meera picked up two coveted awards. I watched her beautiful figure clad in the light blue collarless shirt and black pants on the large screen walking toward the centre of the stage to receive the award and I was stunned by the sheer screen presence she had. Her speech was met with thundering applause.

The event was finished on time and we were heading to the parking lot when Meera received a phone call from Desai. She first showed me the phone screen to express her surprise and then answered the call.
“Hey,” her voice was cheerful.
“Thank you…thank you very much, Susheel.” She said. I was starting to wonder if Desai had learned about her awards already.
Suddenly she stopped walking.
“What?” She stopped and looked at me. “Susheel is in Pune!” She told me and my heart stopped for a moment.
“What!” I exclaimed.
Meera put the phone back on her ear. “Wh…where are you?” Her voice was shivering. She was no more the dynamic personality I had seen on stage a few hours ago. She didn’t speak anything on the phone after that. She slowly looked at the screen and ended the phone call quietly.
“What did he say?” I was curious.
“He is asking if we can meet.” Meera looked at me.
He was asking if we could meet him!
“Yeah, why not! Where is he?”
I said vaguely. But the moment I said I knew there was nothing vague about it.
“Krish…” Meera hesitated.
“Where is he, babe?” I asked again.
“He congratulated me on the awards. One of his friends was among the guests.” Meera was not paying attention to what I was asking. She went on with what came to her mind. “He wanted to be there. He said sorry.”
“Sorry for what?”
“Uhh… I don’t know. Maybe for not showing up during the meet.”
“Was he invited?”
“I don’t think so.”
“Then?”
“Are we going to meet him?”
She looked me in the eyes. I wanted to be disappointed. But instead, I was getting excited. I wanted to go and meet him. I wanted to witness my wife’s reunion with him.
“I am scared, Krish,” Meera said before I could say anything.
“He might want to congratulate you in person.” I opined honestly. “Why are you getting scared?”
Meera nodded, “yeah, maybe.”
“Do you know where he is?”
“No. I didn’t ask.”
She had ended the phone call abruptly.

I phoned Desai. I straightaway asked him about his location. Ten minutes later, I was driving my car with Meera sitting with me.
“Are you sure we’re doing the right thing, Krish?” Meera asked me again.
“You look like a girl about to meet her boyfriend after a long break.” I joked. It only earned an angry face from Meera.

Desai had a flight to catch after two hours. So we decided to meet at a place near the airport. It was beginning to become dark and the street was getting crowded. As the car took a turn to the road he mentioned I saw a man in a signature jacket waiting outside the open sky parking ground. It was the same jacket he had worn to the temple the other day.
As the car approached him, Meera grabbed my hand.
“I’m nervous, Krish. I told him so many things on that day. Now we are going to meet him. Have we forgotten everything?”
“Don't be nervous, baby,” I assured her. “Just remember that I'm always with you.”
Desai waved at us and gestured to drive into the parking ground. But I stopped the car next to him and asked if he was waiting for a long. He quickly gave me a small handshake.
“No, I was just walking out from there. My car is at that end.”
He pointed to the far end of the parking ground and then waved at Meera.
“Hey, there!”
“Hi, Susheel.”
Meera greeted him softly. Her hand was already removed from mine.
I watched them stare at each other for the next few seconds. I was amused by their silence.
“Are you gonna do something or just stand there and stare at her, Desai?” I asked. “Can't you see she has come to meet you?”
“Oh, I'm sorry!” Desai quickly walked around the car to open the door. “Come, Meera. Let him go and park the car.”
Meera alighted from the car and closed the door. I thought Desai would hug her. But he just shook hands with her.
I parked the car at the farthest end and came back hurriedly. They were waiting for me.
Desai took us to a posh cafe next to the street. I was surprised to see a café like that existed in a place like that. The whole area looked like a dense garden made of rare yet delicate types of plants. Each table was surrounded by enough plants of various sizes to give a sense of privacy to the visitors.
I immediately felt that Desai chose the place because of a reason. Privacy.

When the waiter arrived, Desai asked Meera what she would prefer.
“Anything.” She said.
Her voice was soft. Desai looked at me and I just nodded, implying the same style of response. Desai made the order and he took a deep breath when the waiter walked away.
“This is a miracle to me. I didn’t think you would agree to meet.”
He said, his eyes alternating between me and Meera.
“We are not angry with you,” I said.
“I know I have given you a shock. I realized the gravity only after leaving. I should have realized it earlier. Anyway, there’s nothing to talk about it. Now, it’s time to be grateful that you chose to come. The strength of your bond has only become more evident with this. I don’t know how to celebrate this.”
“What is there to celebrate?”
Meera asked.
“This moment is worth celebrating, Meera. The moment you smiled when we met at the parking was worth celebrating. The handshake with you and Krish was worth celebrating. I thought these things would never happen again in my life. I missed you so much.”
His eyes were glued to Meera's face as he said the last sentence.
Meera spent a few seconds smiling at him before turning to me. “This man is back to flatter your wife, Krish.”
I smiled back at her.

“I am a shameless guy!” Desai said. “Yes, because I can never forget you, Meera.” His eyes were glued to her again, and I saw he was hopelessly attracted to her.
“Don’t say you love me, again,” Meera warned. “You must have an idea how not to piss me off.” Her smile was now gone.
“I do, I do. I’ve been telling me that every day.”
“Every day, why?”
“Because there have been no days when I didn’t think of you.”
“Again,” Meera leaned back and smiled. “I used to wonder how you managed to walk away from us so easily. I mean you never tried to contact and apologize after that day.”
“Who said it was easy? It was one of the toughest things I have ever done. But I'm a man of promise, Meera. That's something I don't want to change about myself.”
He looked at me as he said that. He was conveying a message to me. And I was quick to acknowledge it in my mind.
“You turned out to be a man far better than I imagined.” Meera verbalized what I was thinking.

The waiter returned to serve our order, carrying three caffè latte creatively arranged on a tray, breaking the flow of our conversation.
As Meera used her tongue to lap up the topping of milk off her upper lip after taking a sip from the caffe, I saw Desai struggling to take his eyes off her.
“You are staring at her,” I said, making him smile.
“But you don’t want to stop me from doing that, do you?”
He hit back.
“Are you staring just because I won’t stop?”
“No,” He smiled. “I am staring because I am unable to look away. This is a special day to her, and now it’s special to me too.”
“I want to see your purse,” Meera demanded suddenly. I was surprised.
So was Desai.
“No. I don’t want to show it to you.”
“Are you still keeping my photo?” Meera leaned forward and forwarded his hand to him. “Give it to me.”
Desai threw a smile at me. But I could see that he was starting to become anxious. I nodded at him, prompting him to act as demanded by Meera. Desai slowly pulled out his purse.
“I didn’t think we would be meeting like this, Krish.” He said. Meera snatched the purse from his hand. “That’s not your photo. It’s my personal property.” He added.
Meera opened the purse and I saw the photo. The same photo of Meera was there.
“How is it that my photo has become your personal property?” Meera blurted.
“That’s the photo of a celebrity I worship,” Desai said. His confidence was back on his face.
“You are too big a man to worship a celebrity, Mr Desai,” Meera said.
I was surprised by her calling him by the surname on his face. Desai was equally taken aback.
“Call me Susheel, Meera.” He said. “Don’t make me a stranger.”
“Susheel…” Meera smiled. “I was just kidding. I hate to call you by your title.”
“What do you think about this?” Meera asked, handing the purse to me.
I had a look and handed it back to Desai.
“Let him keep it. He’s a fan.”
Meera patted me on the arm.
“You guys are playing with me.” Desai put the purse back into his pocket. “And playing it so well. Do I have a chance to win back my place in your life?” His eyes were alternating between our faces.
He had asked us the million-dollar question and his facial expression told me how desperate he was seeking an answer to it.
I looked at Meera. Her head was down. Then she looked at me. But she said nothing. I too just stared at her. Desai kept switching between our faces.
The cold coffee in front of us had lost its coldness and attractiveness, being kept untouched for a long.
Desai forwarded his hand to her, across the table.
“Meera,” he said. “Please let me hold your hand.”
Meera looked at him as if asking about his intention.
“I want to take a walk with you.” He said and looked at me. “That’s all I want.”

Meera was still hesitating until I touched her hand.
“Go. It’s okay.”
I said.
“I want to visit the washroom first,” Meera said suddenly.
I shook my head, “sure.”
Only when she disappeared toward the washroom I remembered how she had told it. “I want to visit the washroom first.”  She was suggesting that she was going to take a walk with Desai after that.

I looked at Desai's face and I could tell from the happiness on his face that he too had guessed the same.
“So you have won her back, again,” I said. “So easily.”
“I haven’t won her back, Krish.” He said. “This is just a walk in a public place.”
I was alert.
“What else do you want to do?”
“I want to make love to her again, with your permission, Krish.”
My heart was starting to beat harder now.
“You are still keeping her photo in your pocket,” I said. In my mind, I had a feeling that I was making the wrong conversation at the wrong place. But I could not stop going with the flow. “Meera is scared that you are in love with her.”

“What’s wrong with that? I have told you I will never try to seek love from her. I know even when she’s sleeping with me she’s thinking of you.”
I suddenly liked our conversation.
“How can I trust you?”
“You can listen to us.”
“Listen to ‘us’ means?” I was curious.
“Krish,” Desai leaned forward a little. “I have nothing to hide from you. To win her trust back is like winning your trust back. I am ready to open my heart in front of you to any level.”
“Are you going to call me on my phone and let me listen to your lovemaking to my wife as you’ve done earlier?”
Meera's loud cries from that night were already echoing in my head.

“I can do that. You can even watch if you want.”
I laughed a little.
“You just want to fuck my wife, by any means!”
“No, Krish,” Desai said quickly. “I just want to spend some time with her. What happens is just…”
He stopped halfway as he saw Meera walking toward us.

Chapter to be continued.
Find my stories here:
NODAS
ACON
Startup
Accident
K-III

[+] 12 users Like krish_999's post
Like Reply
part 3(Chapter 35 continues)

“Where do you want to walk me to?” Meera asked him without bothering to return to her seat.

“Anywhere,” Desai looked at me before replying, “where we can find some privacy.”
Meera looked at me in surprise.
“Where has this privacy thing come from?”
“Look, Meera.” Desai got up, turning her attention back to her. “I was hoping I could spend some time with you before I leave.” He put his hand forward, seeking Meera's hand. Meera hesitated for a moment.
“Where is this going, Krish?” She looked at me again.
“I don’t know,” I said. My heart was beating hard and I could hear it. A proposal was being made right in front of my eyes. I didn’t know where it was leading me to.
Desai moved forward and took Meera's arm and brought it to his lips.
“He’s alright, Meera. Let’s take a walk.”
“But...” Meera looked at my face and then at Desai's. “At least tell me where we are going. Where is this private place you are talking about?”
“I have a flight to catch in an hour, Meera. I have to go.” Desai said. “I was thinking about our car.”
I thought I was going to drive the car to the airport, with him and Meera sitting in the back seat.
“No,” I said. “There will be people on the road. It’s a busy road. Anyone can see her and recognize her.”
“I was not talking about the road,” Desai revealed. “I was talking about the parking ground.”
I was stunned. Desai threw a glance at my phone, kept on the table. He was suggestive. And the next moment Desai started walking away with Meera.

Meera looked back at me when they reached the exit. I nodded at her, for no reason.
Perhaps I was giving her permission that she didn’t need.

By the time I settled the bill and walked out of the café, they had walked past at least fifty meters. I still notice that Desai was holding Meera's hand. They were walking with their hand in hand like lovers on a street!
I remembered Desai's words.
Is he going to try to make that happen now?

I dismissed the thought, thinking that it would be a far-fetched fantasy for him. People were walking on the road, and many of them paying special attention to Meera. Seeing a beautiful woman like her on the road holding the hand of a man who looked much older than her was indeed not a usual sight for anybody. The fact that Meera was still wearing the light blue collarless shirt and black pants she had worn to the annual meet event also made a contrasting statement that she was not the kind of those who would take a walk with her romantic partner on the road like that. More heads were turning. It was sheer luck that nobody recognized her. I could only wonder what Desai was up to.
As they reached the parking ground I saw Desai taking a look and then turning back to me. He saw me and patiently waited for me. I wondered if he had finished his so-called walk with ‘privacy’.
“What happened?” I asked. “There are people everywhere. You can’t find privacy here.” I added with a smirk. 
“Can you give me your car key?” Desai demanded.
I didn’t understand. “What happened?” I asked while handing him the key. He returned his key to me.
“You can sit inside. And please call me if you find anything dangerous.”
He said and walked toward my car, holding Meera's arm.
I was stunned. He was taking Meera to my car. It took me only a moment to see that my car was parked at the farthest end of the parking ground. And there was no light in that area.
What is he going to do there?
My heart was busy pounding hard again. I looked around in confusion for a second and then hurriedly followed them. I stopped in the lane where I spotted Desai's car. I turned where Desai had taken Meera and I saw a glimpse of him holding my car’s back door open. Meera had sat inside already. Desai looked at me one last time as if to make sure I was watching, before going in and closing that door. My phone had started ringing in my pocket.
I was startled by the ringing and quickly pulled it out. It was Desai.
Desai was calling me!
“You can listen to us.”
I remembered his words.
My heart nearly stopped at the thought. “I can do that if you can press the mute button when I call.”
“Oh, God!”
My hand was shaking as I answered the call and quickly touched the mute button. I held the phone close to my ear and I heard my wife’s voice.
“I’m not sure if we are doing the right thing, Susheel. I have a feeling that somebody might have noticed us.”
Her voice was filled with nervousness.
“There’s someone who’ll take care of that.” Desai's voice. He was talking about me.
“Susheel…”
“Meera, stop worrying. This is a moment to celebrate for me.”
“Which moment?”
“This moment, in which you have come back to me.”
There was a few moments of silence from Meera. I wondered what they were doing. There was absolute silence. Then I heard Meera's giggle.
“You are staring at me, Susheel.”
“I am still letting the joy sink in.”
“Stop playing so hard. I am already here. Move on.”
“You have no idea, Meera. How I felt after I left. So many bad days, without you.”
“I thought you would have moved on and found another woman. It’s been three months.”
“Three months, seven days.”
“And how many hours?” Meera's voice was lightened by a small laugh.
“Three months, seven days, and eleven hours. Want to know the minutes too?”
“No, it’s enough.” Meera laughed again. “Already impressed.”

They were just talking, against my expectation. In my dirty mind, I was expecting him to jump on her the moment he got a chance. I slowly walked toward Desai's car and sat in the driver’s seat. The phone was still on. I closed the door and took a quick view around through all the windows. I was sitting in darkness. It took me a second to realise that Meera would be sitting with Desai in the same level of darkness. No one was going to see them.
“What took you so long to make a wish to see me again?”
Meera was asking.
“Because I didn’t want to piss you off again. Did you miss me?”
I stopped breathing as I heard the question.
“Why would I miss you?”
Meera's reply felt like a breeze to me.
But Desai's next words quickly undid that joy.
“You are lying, baby. I can see it in your eyes.”
“What do you see in my eyes?”
“Even now, I can see myself in your eyes. It’s just that my feelings are slightly intense. That’s because you have Krish to share your heart. I have no one.”

“You were free to find someone. You wasted three months, seven days, and eleven hours…”
“I just can’t. My heart is with you.”
“Don’t say those words.”
“I can’t help but say it. I love you.”
I was stunned. That bastard! I almost began to get out of the car, only to be stopped by his next words.
“But I have promised Krish that I will never try to seek your love. I understand the value of your love.”
“He is on your side. You should know that you can’t make him lose.”
“I don’t want him to lose.”
“mmm..hmm…then what do you want?”
“I want all of this…” I heard a movement followed by his words. And then Meera's giggle.
“Don’t forget you have a flight to catch, don’t you?”
Meera's words made me check the time. Fifty minutes were left.
“I will catch that fight,” Desai said.
“You’ll have to leave now, then.” Meera reminded again.
“I have to hurry, you mean.”
“Hey…” Meera's voice was interrupted. It took her a few seconds to make another sound. “Susheel…” Her voice was changed now.
“Meera, I wish I could tell you in words how much I missed this.” Desai's voice was even softer.
Did he just kiss her?
“You can try telling me.”

“I don’t want to tell you. I want to show.”
“Susheel…”
Again the same sounds. He was kissing her. They were kissing. It was obvious now.
“Watch your hands, Susheel…”
Meera's warning made me guess that he was touching her body. The next moment I heard her voice becoming panic-ridden.
“What are you doing? Are crazy, Susheel?"
“I'm just taking my jacket off.”
I heard the sound of his taking his jacket off!
“Susheel…”
“It was your fantasy, right? Making love in this car? I have to thank God for making Krish tell me about it.”
“That moron, I will never tell him anything like this in future.”
Meera said in fake anguish.
“You're risking your name, life and everything if someone finds out. Let's go to our place. We will do everything.” Meera went on. I could not believe what I heard.
Did she just promise him something?
There was nothing left in this game now. I felt. My wife’s reunion with the man was over. I felt a familiar sensation taking over my whole body. There was a rush of blood in my veins.
“Didn't you tell me you missed me? Didn't you mean it, honey?”
Desai was persistant.
“I meant it. But this is...”
“Did you miss our kiss?”
“Susheel...”
“These lips...they missed me?”
“Mmm...”
I heard another kissing voice. I thought Desai was holding the phone in his hand. Even the sound of the kiss was audible.
“You know what I missed? These eyes... Whenever I close my eyes, I see your eyes. And it makes me want to catch a flight and come to you. Every time. I don't go to sleep without remembering you.”
“I know what you do when you remember me in the night.”
Meera giggled.
“I don’t do that anymore, baby.”
“Why?”
“Because I knew I was going to get you back. I was saving it for you.”
“You're going to ruin Krish's car…”
“I'll clean it... “
“Oh my God. I can't think about it.  There are a lot of cars around us. Any time anyone can walk in and find us. No… don’t touch my shirt. I don’t want wrinkles on it.”
“Then I suggest you get rid of it. The sooner the safer.”
“Susheel... Somebody's there... See he's coming towards us...”
The panic was at the peak in her voice. I turned my head towards my car. It was not visible. I just saw a head going down disappearing into another car. It was probably a stranger getting inside his car.
“Forget about others, Meera. No one's coming here.”
I heard Desai's assurance. 
“Susheel... Are you sure about this?”
“Cent per cent... Look at your tits...I can feel the hardness over your shirt. They are just waiting to be umm...”
“Susheel…No… Don’t remove my shirt. That’s the only thing I am requesting you..”
“Do you want me to leave?”
“I didn’t say that.”
“Then how?”
“Let's do it with clothes on...”
Meera's suggestion was the last bit of evidence of her surrender.
“This one will have to go.”
I heard some movement and I could not make out what is he removing.
“Oh my god.”
I heard a gasp. It was Meera.
“See how’s my boy throbbing for you? Touch it…”
Now I knew. He had slipped down his pants. He had taken his monster dick out and gifted it to my wife.
“Did you miss this one?”
“mmm…”
“come on… give me the feel of your sweet mouth.”

It was my turn to let off a gasp as the sound of her sucking his dick filled my ear. My body was on fire. I stretched my leg and moved the driver's seat backwards to make myself free. I was sweating in the seat doing nothing. From the other side of the phone, I was getting the quiet sound of my wife’s head going down to Desai's lap.
I was sitting in the same car Meera had given him a blowjob a year ago. It was the beginning of the second innings of my cuckold life, and my wife had since then had sex with him four times. Now, sitting inside my car, he was seducing my wife to live her fantasy for me.

“Why are you holding your phone?” I heard Meera asking. “Keep it away, Susheel. It feels like it would ring any time and we'll have to run.”
“I'll keep it here.”
I heard the sound of the phone being placed somewhere. It was followed by another strange noise which I had now started to recognise easily. Either he or she was getting undressed further. Meera's next voice confirmed it.
“Don't remove your shirt, Susheel. You're sitting. You'll be seen from outside.”
“There's a guy over there, watching for us.”
“You've made my husband guard this car while having fun here.”
“Doesn't it thrill you?”
“Does it thrill you?”
“I know he's doing it willingly. No one is forcing anyone. But still, the thrill never ends.”
“That's true. I don't even feel like I'm doing something wrong.”
“Are you excited about being here, with me?
“The excitement... I'm very shit-scared, Susheel. Oh my God... Oh my God. I can't believe I'm getting naked like this. I want to close my eyes but I don't want to close my eyes... Oh, God.”
“Let me take it off completely. Oh, my lady... This makes me go weak on my knees.”
“But you are sitting.”
“That's another way to convey that my energy is being shifted to another place. Wanna know?”
“I know... but yes.”
“Don't you wanna touch it?”
“Mmm...”
“You'll have to wait, honey. Put your legs...here...yes... Wow.”
“Don't look there. Look at my face.”
“I'm looking at your lips.”
“Not there. On my face.”
“Move your palm. Let me see it. It's mine, isn't it?”
That was when I realised that he had removed her pants. He was looking at her pussy!
I wondered how was that they were able to see each other so well. I looked at the back seat of my car, and I could see it clearly. My eyes had adjusted to the darkness. I guessed Desai would be having no difficulty seeing my wife’s pussy.
“Don't be silly...” Desai's voice went on. “I want to taste it. But I'm afraid we don't have space here.”
“We don't have the time too. Before someone comes...”
“I love it when you say that.”
“What did I say?”
“You just asked me to come to the main part.”
“I'm hurrying because I'm scared.”
“Not because you want this?”
“Susheel...”
“Just hold it... And say what you feel.”
“It's warm.”
“Just hold it tight.”
“It is dry... Oh my God, It will hurt me...”
“You can make it wet...”
“There's no space here...”
“Spit into my palm. I'll make it wet with your saliva.”
“Use your own.”
“Why, you can't even spit on my palm?”
“I can't.”
“You can spit into Krish's mouth. But not on my palm... Why so discrimination?”
It was evident by now that Desai loved to drag me into this. He was enjoying it.
“The spitting thing is only for him. Why are you trying to be him?” Meera demanded.
“The thought arouses me. Just spit... Or it will hurt you.”
“Wait... I'll do it myself...”
I heard the sound of her moving. Probably, sitting up. A few moments later, I heard Desai's gasp.
“Oh, my Meera. It feels great. You are going to go back to Krish after this, aren't you?”
“Sure, I am.”
“Make sure you kiss him.”
“With the same lips?”
“Same lips. Ask him about the taste.”
“He will know.”
“He will love it. Mmm...yes... yes...”
“It's tough to lick... If we were at home...”
“We will do it next time...”
“It is wet enough.”
“Your lips have become softer... He's gonna love it.”
“Yeah...”
“Are you gonna kiss him?”
“Yes...”
“Good girl. Let me place my knee here.”
“Your head is hitting the roof.” Meera laughed a little. “Are you sure it's comfortable? “
“Yeah. Oh my God. You're wet now.”
“Are you surprised?”
“I'm impressed by myself.”
Meera laughed again, “You have the right to be.”
“I think I'm good now... Baby... Watch this moment... We are doing it again... This is my boy about to enter your sweet pussy again...”
“Don't say that word. It's a bit cheeky.”
“But you love it, don't you?”
“Shut up and do it. Why are you just holding it? Are you waiting for my help?”
“No. I'll do it myself. I just want to do it slowly. I want to remember every millisecond of it.”
“Just do it, Susheel. Just put it inside me.”
“Are you craving it?”
“Yes...”
“You love the feel of my cock inside you?”
“Yes...”
“Then here it is...”
I heard a moan from Meera.
“mmm... “
“Do you feel it?”
“Su... Susheel...” Meera's voice was suddenly changed. Her pussy was indeed being invaded by a monster.
“Meera...”
“Mmm...”
“I love you...”
I heard a soft attempt to giggle in response to his unexpected confession.
“I see it's not hurting you.”
Desai said.
“Oh my God. Are you in? I can’t even look.”
“Just a little more.”
“It's enough... Just move it for a while. My thighs...”
“Sorry...”
“No, it's okay. My thighs are just stuck...”
“Raise it... You can keep it here.”
“No! No, people will see my foot from outside. Are you crazy?” Meera's voice was tensed.
“I'm crazy.”
“I'm alright now. I don't want to keep my foot up in the air. I'll adjust. Move it now, Susheel...”
“You are so tight. When was the last time you...”
“Stop asking about it. It was like years ago.”
I felt she was kidding.
“My husband too has his moments.” I heard Meera adding.
“How was it?”
“Don't compare, okay?”
“As you say, my love.”
“Aaah...” I heard a sudden push and Meera's cry together.
“It's shining with your juice,” Desai said after a second.
“Stop talking too much.”
“And?”
“And don't stop.”
“Omm..hmm... Say it.”
“What?”
“Your husband would love to say it to me.”
“Fuck me, Susheel.”
“Mmm... Love hearing it.”
“Aaah…huh...”
“Mmm...”
“Aaah... aah... Ahh... Aaah...”
Meera's moans were suddenly on a rise. I could hear the repeated sound of movements. He had started fucking her. Meera's moans were soon filled with heavy breathing. And the tonal shift in her soft voice was recognisable. She almost cried like a small girl.
Even I was panting in the loneliness. My dick was throbbing in the dark and begging me to touch it. And it didn’t take much longer before I took it out and started jerking it. Hearing her helpless voice only made my hand move faster.
“I'm coming...my queen... Are you ready for my love?”
Desai's voice was shaking with his movements.
“Yes... Fill me... Susheel...aaah...”
“Are you safe?”
Desai's question brought a sense of alertness to me. For a brief moment, I felt glad that he had the presence of mind to think about her safety even at such a moment.
“No… I am not safe.” Meera's gasp only made me feel better about Desai.
“Okay, I’ll pull out,”
“What! No…Don’t. Don’t make a mess of me….Susheel…” Meera's response simply went over my head. “You’ll ruin the car… don’t pull out. I’ll take a pill.”
My wife was willingly asking him to cum into her fertile vagina to save the car from getting dirty! Perhaps she was worried about the huge amount of cum he’s gonna unload. Perhaps she simply wanted him to fill her.
For Desai, it was what he wanted to hear. I heard him groan soon.
“Huhhh!! Yes... Yes... Huhhh...!!”
“Aaah... Susheel... Hold it there...deep... Fill me...”
“Oh my...”
Heavy breathing continued even after their movements settled down. I guessed they were taking their breathing back after the quick peak.
“Sorry I didn't take you there this time...”
I heard Desai's voice after a while.
It was over! My wife’s pussy had been filled by his cum one more time.
“Don't be, don't... Look at my eyes. Do you see disappointment?”
Meera had now regained her own voice.
“Did you love it?” Desai asked.
“I don't need it every time. These moments are equally worth...”
“You're sweating... Around your lips...”
“I am sweating all over. Look at you, you are no different.”
“But your lips make me want to lap it up...”
“Mmm...”
Again, the sounds of them kissing filled my ears. I imagined the sweat drops around Meera's luscious lips getting swallowed by Desai's thick lips. I could imagine his tongue dancing around her mouth like a hungry snake.
“Can you feel me now, baby?”
I heard Desai's voice after a while.
“You've gone soft...but it's still big.”
“Are you tired?”
“Don't even think about another round. I'm very, very, tired.”
“Okay. Shall I pull out?”
“Yeah...”
“I hope I won't leak.”
“You won't. You've come deep enough... I hope the pill works after this.”
“Are you gonna make love to Krish tonight?”
“Mmm... You don't want me to?”
“No, it's not... I mean it's your choice.”
“Wouldn't you be jealous?”
“I would be jealous. But it's okay... Krish deserves it. And you too, haven't hit the peak.”
“But I'm happy, Susheel. Let's get up. We took too long. Krish must be bored.”
“He must have cum in his pants.”
Meera laughed. She was laughing at my expense. I was getting used to it now.
“You have learnt a lot about my husband. Wait, where's my panty?”
“Mmm... Here it is. Tie your hair too.”
“You've ruined all my looks. I look a mess now. Rascal!”
“It was a gift.”
“From Krish?”
“From the whole world.”
Meera laughed.
“You know what I love the great about making out with you?” She asked.
“Mmm?”
“It's that you don't smoke. Some men smoke immediately after having sex. I hate the idea of being hugged by such a person.”
“How many do you know?”
Meera laughed again.
“You quit smoking because of me, didn't you?”
“I made the right decision, I guess.”
“You did; that's why we are kissing like this... Non-stop.”
“Do you kiss him like this?”
“He's a good kisser.”
“He's waiting for you there. Are you gonna kiss him?”
“Straightaway?”
“Straightaway.”
“Straightaway!”
“Tell me, babe. Don't be shy.”
“No.”
“Come on, you're smiling.”
“No, I'm not.”
There were sounds of them getting dressed.
“There’s just half an hour now. Are you sure you’ll catch that flight?” I heard Meera asking soon.
“Yes… I’ll catch it. I have just done the unthinkable. Only thing is that I have to hurry.”

His reply made me realise that they would be coming back to me soon.
That’s when I gathered myself and thought about myself. I was a mess. I had finished jerking. I had shot a huge load of cum on the steering wheel and dashboard of the car. I was shocked when I realised it.
I was a complete mess.

So that was how Desai returned to my life. In other words, it was how I had welcomed him back with both hands.
Every person gets a chance to clean up their mistakes. But the trick lies in recognising the opportunity at the right time and utilizing it. Those who pull it off can escape from their life’s agony.
I was the one who missed that opportunity.

--------xxxxx--------
Find my stories here:
NODAS
ACON
Startup
Accident
K-III

[+] 12 users Like krish_999's post
Like Reply
Hello Krish..i guess the last part didn't attached correctly
[+] 1 user Likes Antichrist12's post
Like Reply
Well, this chapter was great. Glad that piyush didn’t cause much problems and we got to see a great part of the affair from Krish finding out a lot of details. I have to say the author has done great with holding this story up throughout it’s course. When one is reading a story with long gaps between chapters, that provokes a lot of disappointment because not every chapter is gonna be great or eventful, some chapters are their to build things up or lead to events and they wouldn’t make sense without later chapters. It’s easy to be disappointed from isolated chapters. That's why I prefer to judge a story after it’s been completed. After all, I can't ask for everything of the story to be the way I want it, cause then what is there to read, to find out.I have been reading some of the comments of the other readers and it is a actually a great thing to have so much discussion on a story. But it’s kinda weird to see things like people complaining about the affair of meera and desai, I mean it's a cuckold themed adultery story, that's what's supposed to happen, that's what the story is about. And It’s a great story for that matter.Anyway, eagerly waiting for the next update and the story to unfold more. Good wishes.
Like Reply
As Predicted, author would sparkle the unnecessary non-sensical invisible Meera's love all throughout killing the eroticism. Trimming the unnecessary part, the car part at the end was worth reading all.
Krish is getting cuckolded at all fronts and is trying to digest it all seeing the so-called love. What a pathetic loser.
Like Reply
what a fantastic update!!! Amazing writing
Like Reply
Meera has fallen in love with Desai, and she no longer shares the same fantasies as Krish.
She still loves Krish, but now Krish has no control over the future of this relationship. Only Meera can decide the future of her relationship with Desai, her insistence on not to have Kids and taking birth control pills suggests a long relationship with Desai is what she desires.
Like Reply
Wonder full update ... so many change of events... and the best part of the update was the conversations that happened with characters.... I always felt conversations were missing in last few chapters. So happy to see them in this update...

Biggest of all in this update was the love/intimacy and sex returned between Meera and Krish...

Finally Meera took the stand and said No to desai where as krish is still in the cuck nature and hiding his feelings..... He has to stand up and express his feelings.

Even when Desai returned Meera was always reluctant and looked at krish when desai was taking her to parking. But krish did not even object even after Meera asking him explicitly where this is going. But krish just wanted it to happen. Not sure where this is going but desai is back even after meera broke it and krish allowed it without even caring about Meera/Himself their future and life.

Meera is firm on what she is doing in her personal life when she stopped all with desai. She is growing in her professional life. But Krish is stuck in this professional life. He is not even willing to be independent and move away from desai's shadow even after meera's attempts of asking him to leave the job.

Hope the couple stay together and rest of the characters are just a pass thru like meera told krish. It all in Krish's hands now. Meera's intentions are made clear in this update that it is only sex with others and there is nothing personal or future of these relations.

Thank you for the update and waiting for more updates and more comments from other readers.
[+] 2 users Like chutdriller's post
Like Reply
She loves Desai that's true but she doesnt show to Krish becoz if confess to this open Krish may leaves her that's the problem for her life in society... And frm now she dnt share anything to Krish abt her fantasy becoz she had her lover to fulfill her dreams even she promised Desai to next time fuck her in her house... This time she only invite him and enjoy with him may b even without knowing Krish even Krish knows she saya easily it will excite u that's y I can't say Krish i love u.. and I'm dng only for ur happiness... And he believes too...? I dnt know wt he is dng he fear abt loosing her and he push her too with Desai... And this is not more excited it's like humiliation for him even for readers too... Thats my opinion.. i think if meera cheated Krish behind with Desai without knowing may b Krish will change atleast hope that will happen next part ... And please Krish writer update as early as possible because too much gap it lost momentum ?
[+] 1 user Likes Navellover143143's post
Like Reply
Again Meera playing with krish heart ! She is good in lying ! She just don’t want to be true with krish and lying ! 

She want sex and she want krish to be cuck for the life , she can enjoy sex ! It’s bullshit story ! No love in it ! It’s all sex ans bullshit ! 

If Meera doesn’t want she can stop everything, she don’t need anyone approval , she is independent women! 

Krish is Phycho and Meera is whore !

And How can a man be like krish ? He really need help , he is mentally sick ! 
He should be punish ! He should see his wife get married with other and get fucked and have kids ! That’s the final solution! Or he should die - end of the story !
Like Reply
Great writing as usual, it's the authors perspective but the happenings prove that inviting third person in a relationship on a permanent basis will cause more headche.Ultimately however strong or open minded you are, you can't control everything.

Much more suitable was meera in train and with random guys who don't keep her picture in wallets .....
[+] 1 user Likes trexpredator6's post
Like Reply