Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III
Waiting dear
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
waiting bro
[+] 1 user Likes masud93's post
Like Reply
I wish, admin introducees one index indicating  update vs dates for each threads!

Sincerely,

bforb
Like Reply
কোনো খবর নাই,, i think krish should inform us when he will update
Like Reply
Update plz
Like Reply
Update
Like Reply
Chapter – 34

The night after the temple festival was a turning point in my life. While it was happening, it was just like any other night with a great share of my cuckold fantasies becoming reality. But when I look back now, I can see it was the night everything changed. Because after that particular night, everything looked normal in my eyes.
The shock value of the fact that my wife was sleeping with another man was lost ever since.
In other words, I accepted that Desai was part of our life, like anything else.
I didn’t realise it then. But a few incidents after that night made me learn this.

In the morning I woke up earlier than Meera and Desai. I went to their room and found it closed. It was quite unusual for Meera to stay in bed so late. So it was an easy guess for me that she wouldn’t be asleep.
I stood outside the closed door and wondered if I should knock on it. I almost began to knock on the door, but then stopped, thinking that I would be disturbing them.
I felt it would be like disturbing them deliberately.
As time passed slowly, my frustration only grew.
I hated that door.
After today I'm gonna drill a hole in the door. I decided. I thought it would help me understand what was going on inside the room.

I went back to my room and completed my morning routines quickly. However, the other bedroom door didn't open even when I returned.
When would he stop?
I wondered agonisingly. I had heard him say how tired he was after the effortful anal sex on the last night. But now it would be time to pleasure her pussy.

I went to the kitchen dejectedly and began to make coffee for myself. Then I changed my mind and made coffee for three.
The thought that Desai was fulfilling all his dreams with my wife made me tense and jealous at the same time. Her loud cries were still fresh in my head and yet I was already imagining how Desai would have turned them into soft moans later. I imagined how my wife would be lying in that bed and letting Desai take over her body and soul one more time.
Is he making her addicted to his dick?
The thought scared me.
I remembered how Desai had told me about his dream about Meera.
I will let you watch her sucking my dick and swallowing my cum. I will fuck your wife and you will see her begging me to cum inside her. You will see how much she enjoys my cock inside her. You will see what your lovely wife is gonna do with all that pleasure. Cry, laugh, or go insane for a while."
I felt his words were almost true already.
He had already given her various levels of pleasure. And she would be just a gesture away from spreading her legs for him in future.
I wondered if I would be aware of it every time. While agreeing to have anal sex with him she hadn’t asked me. I had no idea when and where they had talked about it. I even suspected them talking behind me already.
I felt I should confront them both about it. Separately.
I decided that I would ask Meera about when Desai had expressed his desire to have it, and why she didn’t tell me about it.
And then I would ask Desai why he didn’t tell me about it.
I hated the idea of questioning Meera but I needed to clear my doubts.

When the coffee was made, I finally decided to interrupt them. I felt like I had found an excuse.

I poured the coffee into three cups and carried them on a tray. I took it to the door of the room where my wife was still sleeping, and after a moment spent regaining my composure, I knocked on the door.
The first one was too slow. And it went answerless even after a few minutes. But the next knock was a bang on the door. Then the door was opened and Desai was standing there. He looked exactly like I had seen him in the night. Shirtless and intimidating. And his eyes were far from sleepy.
Meera was not seen but I didn't try to peep into the room despite my thirst to see how she was.
“Aren't you getting late?” I asked.
“I was telling the same to Meera,” Desai laughed and looked to his left side. I assumed that he was looking at her. I wanted to get inside the room and see her. I wanted to see if she was still lying nude in his bed.
But Desai was standing at the centre of the partially open door blocking my way. “Where is my wife?” I asked.” I hadn't seen her for a while.”
I said.
“Your wife,” Desai smiled. “She doesn't want to leave my bed.”
I felt he was enjoying this little conversation.
“Will you just get out, Susheel?”
I heard Meera's voice. Finally. She was right in the room.
“She’s tired of you?”
I asked.
“No. She’s just tired.” Desai smiled again and looked toward the bed. “Krish has brought coffee for you.”
He said and picked one cup from the tray in my hand. He thanked me with a gesture before turning to Meera.
“Don't you want to ask him if he missed you last night?”
“Meera...”
I called, having lost my patience to see a glimpse of her.
“She's coming... dear...”
Desai told me in a lowered voice.
A few seconds later, the other half of the door was opened. Meera was standing there. But her attire almost knocked me down on the floor. She was not wearing her saree and blouse. Instead, she was wearing an underskirt, which was raised to her armpit level, making her hide her breasts with it. I saw a red mark near the bra strap. The underskirt's lower end reached her thighs. Her hair was a mess. She was not the beautiful woman I had seen walking into that room last night. She was a woman who had been fucking for the whole night. Her lips had lost the sheen and delicateness due to being sucked non-stop.
“Krish...”
She smiled at me and her eyes locked with mine for two whole seconds. I thought she would say anything. Perhaps she too was hoping that I would say something.
“You are getting late, Meera.”
I blurted, eventually.
“Yeah, I know. I should be hurrying.”
Meera said and began walking past me.
“Meera, take a cup. He made it for you.”
Desai said.
Meera looked at me, the cup and then at him.
“You take it, Susheel. Thanks, Krish, and I am sorry I...”
“You're not that late, Meera,” I said. “You have time to have a coffee.”
Meera shook her head sideways. “Not like this, Krish.” She gestured at herself, shrugging her shoulders, as she spoke.  And she went to our bedroom leaving me with Desai.
“Good coffee, Krish. You are skilled.”
Desai said, enjoying a sip from the coffee.
“What happened to her clothes?”
I asked him.
“No, I didn't rip them off. Don't worry.”
He said with a smirk. I didn't like his casual reply. As if I was worried about her clothes. But I forced a smile on my face.
“Did you enjoy the phone call?”
Desai asked, suddenly.
“What?”
I didn't know what to say.
“Do you think I did the right thing by calling you?”
“Yeah... yes. It was good. But it scared me.”
“She was a little noisy, yeah. But I knew she could pull it off.”
“She cried a lot. I thought I would stop you.”
“Come on,” Desai smiled. “She enjoyed it later.”
“Yeah,” I said. “What got you so late?”
“Uhh...Things got a bit romantic.” Desai smiled again. “You know how’s it, buddy. I'm sorry today I won't have time to explain like last time. I am going back.”
“Oh...”
I felt a pang of disappointment but tried my best not to show it on my face.
He took another sip from his cup. I had forgotten to drink my coffee. I took it and had a sip. I couldn’t feel its taste.
“Thank you for the coffee, Krish.” Desai took the whole tray from my hand and carried it to the kitchen. I was surprised when I heard him turning the kitchen tap on. I asked him what was he doing and he said he was washing his cup.
“Leave it, Desai. It’s okay.” I said.
“I don’t want to play your boss here, Krish.” He came back soon and told me. “I'll take a shower now.” He added before heading to his bedroom. He didn't care to close its door and he simply proceeded to the attached bathroom.

Meera was still in my room. I went to the other room and saw the bed where Desai had fucked my wife for the whole night. Again.
But I could tell there was no sense of shock or unexpectedness. I was anticipating what it would look like. If it was neat and plain, then possibly I would have been disappointed.
And the bed was a complete mess. The blankets were kept at one end of the bed, crumbled. As I walked over to the bed and my eyes were stuck on a piece of cloth hanging on the ceiling fan. It was her blouse.
What the hell of the game have they been playing here?
It must be one of Desai's mischiefs. I remembered how he had stolen her bra after having sex with her on our anniversary night.
I walked around the bed, with my eyes automatically searching for any wet spots on the bed. There was none. But I did not fail to sense the smell of his cum in the air. It was all over there. Maybe fresh from the morning sex.

When I returned to my room, Meera was still in the shower. She finished soon and walked out with a bath towel around her body. The shower had rejuvenated her. I could see the energy was back in her eyes.
As Meera walked across me toward the wardrobe I caught the fresh aroma from her body. I was sedated by her beauty. Everything that I knew she was doing with Desai in the other room half an hour ago was erased from my mind instantly.
“Don’t look at me like that, Krish.”
Meera warned, in her soft voice.
Oh, she’s back to playing my innocent wife. I quipped in my mind.
“Okay, sure,” I said and pretended to walk to the bathroom and but then I quickly turned and grabbed her from behind. Before she could react, my lips had pressed behind her neck. The fresh scent of her body filled my nose. My heart was filled with a sense of joy.
It was momentary, though.
“What are you doing, Krish.”
Meera was annoyed.
“Give me a hug at least, baby. You gave him everything and there is nothing for me.”
Meera turned her head and looked at me, and then broke into a beautiful smile.
“Oh, so cute.” She said and pinched my chin. “What a cute innocent husband.”
She pushed me away and looked straight at me.
“What did I do?” I wondered.
“Don’t tell me you didn't do anything last night. Do I need to check your bed?”
I didn’t want her to check my bed. I knew she would spot the dried cum spots instantly.
“What I did was my own business. What did you do for me, that’s what I am asking.”
“I am sorry. I was too busy fucking your boss in the other room, baby. Didn’t you hear the noise?”
I was surprised to hear her speak like that. But it aroused me like hell.
I ended up staring at her, admiring the whole of her. She was confident and didn’t display a single bit of guilt for having spent an entire night with another man.
Meera moved forward and kissed me. On the lips.  She kissed me with the same mouth which I wanted Desai to torture by shoving his big rod brutally.
“Did you suck his thing with this mouth?” I asked when the quick kiss ended.
“A lot of times,” Meera whispered. I saw her eyes shining.
“Lucky bastard!” I said. Meera's smile became full-blown.
Meera moved back quickly though, saying she knew I had a fun night while taking her clothes from the wardrobe. She asked me to allow her to get dressed and I left half-heartedly.

Meera came out wearing a t-shirt and leggings and went to the kitchen. I followed her in the pretence of helping her make breakfast. She gave me beans to clean. My dick was aching already.
I wanted to grab her and rip her clothes off and screw her right there, without showing a hint of mercy. But I could not move my body even an inch.

Later, while standing under the showerhead, I found the desire to see her crying while Desai rammed into her pussy with all his vigour and strength, nonstop, and I jerked like a madman. I found the fantasy utterly satisfying.

Desai finished his bath and got dressed in his previous night’s clothes. He was planning to leave immediately after breakfast.
We had breakfast together, limiting our conversation to normal things. The night was over and the day had started.

Meera left first. Desai had phoned his driver to drop him at the airport.
While waiting for his car to arrive, I decided to draw his attention back to the events of the night.
I asked him how the night was. I was ashamed to ask him openly but I was desperate to know. So I asked.
“First you need to thank me,” Desai said.
I looked at him confusedly. He went on. “For letting you hear it.”
“But you didn’t let me hear it all.”
I quickly said.
“There has to be some level of secrecy too, buddy. Knowing all would kill the suspense and thrill.”
“Is that why you didn't tell me about Meera promising you there's gonna be another time?”
“What?”
“I heard her say 'didn't I tell you we're gonna do it again' which you didn't tell me last time.”
“Oh, didn't I tell you? It's just one of the many things we share in bed, while at its peak, dear. We hardly remember them word by word. I am sure you already knew that we're gonna do it again. It will last until you guys kick me out of your bedroom, won't it?”
He smiled as he talked and I was compelled to smile back. He went on. “Your fantasies are now mine, Krish. We have become one.”
“How many times did you do it? I mean…” I stopped midway and looked at him.
“Mmm...” He began to say and paused as if to alter his response. "Can you guess?"
"Twice," I said. "I think you had it again in the morning."
"Thrice," Desai said. His eyes shone as he spoke. "I didn't have the plan to have a go at it after the first one. We washed and returned to the bed to have our casual, silly, after-sex chat and cuddling. She wore just a top, without pants. And we had a long chat over little things, with her face on my chest. But how can I resist her cute smile and eyes? We ended up kissing and slowly the game was on. At one point I asked her if she didn't want to check you out. She was confident that you'd be okay. She knew what you would be up to. She told me you would have slept having a good time yourself. I thought she was aware that you’d shag in your bed. Did you shag?”
There was nothing left for me to hide.
“I did,” I said.
“But I didn’t tell her about what you did earlier, I mean at the door. Trust me, I did not tell her that you were standing there, jerking your thing. You were so high on spirit. You love it absolutely when I screw her, don’t you?”
“I love it absolutely when she’s getting screwed.”
I said in a flow, only to doubt whether I said too much. Desai stared at me for a moment. I had to say something. “But I would have been embarrassed if she knew what I was doing at the door. Thank you, for not telling her. I was crazy.”
“I am glad I did the right thing. If you don’t mind can I ask you one thing? How often do you and Meera make love?”
His question made me think for a moment. I thought he would have asked Meera too about it.
“It’s been a while. Why?”
“No, nothing.” He shook his head. “I think I’ve made you wait for long since the last time. I don’t know. I was equally desperate. Thinking about when would I meet you guys again and all. It’s crazy. But I wish I could do the next one without getting so late. What do you say?”
It understood what he was asking. He wanted to fuck my wife soon, again. I didn’t like the fact that he was already thinking about screwing my wife again. I didn’t like the fact that he wanted to make plans.
But I could just nod my head in agreement. It was becoming an open conversation, like a normal one in our life.
Desai went on, "I asked Meera about the same too. She too did miss me. But she didn't want to admit it easily, though. She said the truth in the middle of our second session which was quite a slower one. She had gone down on me and given me a long head. I just lay down and allowed her to take control. And then I begged her to give it back to me. She didn't let me get up though. She sat on my face and I ate her lips, you know how it is. And then she sat on my dick, guiding it into her. And gave me a heavenly ride. I begged her to spit into my mouth, but she's so possessive about it. Never relented. I hope the next time she would. There are so many things we could try out there, right? It’s silly but hot like hell. Have you ever thought about watching her with me?”
“That’s been in my mind for a while,” I admitted. I was enjoying the conversation now as Desai was giving me more about his mind.
“I wonder what would Meera say,” Desai said.
“When are you planning to come back?”
I asked.
“When you guys feel it’s a good time. I am dying to come back but I don’t want to become too much. Too much of it will spoil the fun.”
“Are you not going to see anyone else? I mean in your hometown?”
“I’ve tried, I mean in the beginning. But in my mind, it was always you. I will definitely see one in the future but not when you guys are around. I know it can’t go on forever, right?”
“Absolutely,” I said with a great sense of relief. “It can’t go on forever.”
His phone rang at this moment. His driver had arrived with the car. I gave Desai a small hug before he left.
The little conversation had left me in a sense of joy. I was not just at peace with his presence in my life, but also very happy about it. When he left, I was already looking forward to his return.

I went to my office with a peaceful mind. It is not that my insecurities were all gone. When I found myself not busy with work, I kept thinking about having given Desai my permission to let him come back and have his way as he pleased. He had told me the same things a year ago. We were not on good terms then and I hated every word he spoke then.
But now I was looking forward to him walking his talk.
I knew I was getting addicted to it and it was dangerous.
I felt like I was dreaming of Meera becoming Desai's property. Like Ananya had told me she had become earlier. Like Sam warned me what Meera would become. I was sure Meera would not resist if I invited Desai for dinner the next night too. She had become too comfortable with him. That was why she lay on his chest after making love and cuddling with him. Like lovers. And like real lovers do, she joined him in another lovemaking session which was more about giving herself to him.
“She said she too was missing me. But she didn't want to admit it easily, though.”
Slowly though, she’s admitting it.
I wondered if she was travelling too fast on the path we thought we had been travelling together. Am I lagging in the past to catch up with the game?
When I was lost in my thoughts, Nidhi asked me if I was alright.
I was alright. I thought.
Nidhi tried to cheer me up by talking about a funny incident she had recently.
I laughed but I was simply waiting for the night. I was dying to have a word with Meera.

That evening I was parking my car at my place when I ran into Rajneesh, our neighbour who lived next door.
"What was happening in your flat yesterday, Krish bro? You should bolt your door before trying out your beast mode."
I stopped. "What are you talking about?"
"What happened!" Rajneesh laughed and caressed his neatly trimmed beard. "Should I remind you of that? You had left your door open, Krish bro. We heard all the noise from your bedroom. Meera bhabhi was like...I mean... Should I tell you more?"
I felt like hit with a hammer on my head. I had lost my voice. I knew what he was talking about. But a hundred questions, fearful ones, were making me stop saying a word.
Rajneesh kept laughing for a few seconds, enjoying my reaction. My lack of response eventually forced him to mind his own business and get into his car and drive away.
I walked toward the lift but my legs were still weak.

As I stood in the lift I could not stop being frightened about what was going to happen next. A horrible twist had happened in my life, I thought.

When I reached home, Meera was planting a newly bought plant on a pot on the balcony. She said the coffee was in the kitchen. I took the coffee and went back to the balcony. I was just waiting for a moment to confront her.
On the balcony, I saw Meera digging up the soil on the pot. I leaned my back on the railing and spent a moment watching her beautiful fingers getting dirty with black nutrient-rich soil in the pot. Her right knee was pressing against her breasts and I could not look away from her. A part of her breasts was exposed through the neckline of her top.
Meera looked at me and found where I was looking. She smiled.
I told Meera about what I heard from our neighbour, dreading an emotional outburst. But she still smiled.
"Are you worried about it?"
I was stunned by her reaction. “Are  you not?” I asked.
“No.”
For one second I thought she had lost her mind. Doesn’t she mind having a bad name in the neighbourhood?
“It's going to spread in our neighbourhood. And you think it's okay?” I asked, unable to contain my disbelief.
“It’s okay if it spreads.” Meera laughed. “I am going to have to keep an eye on you.”
“Why?”
“My idiot husband, you have no idea. Reshma had phoned me in the morning itself. She was asking about what you had taken last night. At first, I too got puzzled but then I came to know that she had heard sounds from our flat. She heard it from her balcony and then told her husband. They thought you and I were making out - like on steroids or something. Reshma was asking what you had taken.”
I was astonished. “So they didn't hear Desai's voice?"
I asked with a sigh of relief.
“They heard it but they thought it was you. You sounded like a beast, Reshma told me.” Meera giggled. “Even I told her that you were a beast yesterday night.”
I felt a pang of jealousy that her giggling was meant to suggest that Desai was a beast in her bed that night. Indeed, he was.
“But how did they hear the sounds?” I wondered.
“I checked. The window door behind the curtain was slid open a few inches. I don't remember doing it. By the way, did you hear anything from the room?"
She looked up at me.
"No. I told you it's kinda soundproof." I said.
"Yeah, I know that. I know our doors are very strong. But I thought I was too loud yesterday night."
Meera said.
Too loud. I looked at her for a moment. Meera was glad that I hadn’t heard her cries. If I hadn’t had Desai's help, I would have no idea how loud she was crying that night.

I went to the room and checked the window. I remembered cleaning the windows a few days earlier and I realised it would be me who left it partially open.

After washing her hands, Meera came into the room and I asked her to sit with me on the bed.
“I am going to have a shower, Krish.” She said though she sat with me. She had earlier gone to the park for an evening jog.
“Rajneesh and Reshma heard your voice from this room. You were so noisy?”
I asked, pretending to be innocent.
Meera smiled.
“Yeah.”
“But I didn’t hear anything,” I said.
“Did you try?”
“I did… I wanted to hear it.”
Meera looked down on the floor and then turned to me.
“Did you shag?”
It was my turn to look down now.
“When did you decide about sleeping with him, yesterday?”
The look on Meera's face told me that she didn’t expect my question.
“I don’t remember the exact moment… it was there. We knew we were going to do it, didn’t we? I mean, if we are inviting him to our house, then what else is it for?”
“And about doing anal sex? We had never discussed it. There was no hint.”
“In the bus, when he stood behind and put his arms around me, and pressed his thing behind me, I was initially in panic. I asked him what he was doing. He said he was surprised that I am not getting it. I said I was getting it.
I already knew that he was very fond of my back. I mean the other day he was crazy about it. Licking all over me. Very dirty. He even told me he wants to be much dirtier. I denied. I told him not this time. But I never thought he was going to do it this time. I never thought it would be this way. When he said there behind me, he caressed me a lot, I mean a lot, I don’t know if there’s a place he didn’t touch. It was just luck that nobody found out. Or I don’t know if anyone did. I was not in a state to care about it. My mind was behind me, where he was poking his thing behind me. He asked me if I was able to imagine it. I said Yes.
He then said that exploring my sweet hole would be the first thing he would do once we reached our place. He asked me if I had good hair oil. And he asked me if I would love it again if he licked me there. He said he would pour a lot of oil before he did it. His hands were at my hips first, and then at my breasts, under the saree. I could barely stand. When the bus ride ended, I was scared to take the cab because I thought he would sit with me and start it then and there. But you insisted we take the cab. Luckily, Susheel didn’t want to sit with me. And when I sat with you, I was already feeling, you know, wet.”
I was astonished.
“But you didn’t give a single hint,” I said.
“I thought you must be having some sort of view, though it was dark in the bus. But I prayed that you didn’t see what he was doing.”
“Why do you think so? You were leaving me behind, I felt like that.”
Meera gave me a surprised look.
“I thought you loved surprises. Surprises happen when something new and unexpected happens. I am hiding it from you but not hiding everything. To be honest, it excites me when I give you surprises. Yesterday I could have taken the condoms from our room or led Susheel there directly instead of letting him ask you about it.”
She was right. She could have stopped Desai from asking me about the condoms.
“You wanted me to bring the condom for you?”
I asked.
“I didn’t mean you to do it. But I knew you would be happy to do that. I felt you would be thrilled to know what we were going to do. And while doing it, or immediately after, I thought you would have heard some noise. I was…like…oh!” Meera exhaled as if the memory was too overwhelming to be narrated. She went on. “What we do is what we desire, and our desire is not what we actually need, but instead, it's what we fantasise about. I don't think I'll enjoy it if I open up everything in front of you. What I don't like to repeat from our past is playing it out in front of your eyes. I don't want you to watch me doing it, Krish. It can be exciting for you to know what I am doing. But I don't want you to watch me getting naked and lying in Susheel's arms. I am actually enjoying the fact that you can't even hear what we are talking about. It makes me really comfortable with what I am doing there. I know you are still enjoying it. You don't need to know everything, Krish. Trust me. I can look into your eyes and tell you that you are enjoying those moments greatly. You never welcomed it like this. You are having the pleasure of your life. You are more comfortable jerking yourself than engaging me in real sex. I know you can be great at sex. But what is happening in your head is more thrilling for you at this moment. Do you want to ruin it? Do you want to stop it? Do you want to end it?"
“No,” Krish said.
“Don't you want Desai to come back after a few days and have me, that too in your bedroom? You prefer that, don't you?”
My heartbeats were rising but I felt normal with it. I felt warm inside.
“Yes, baby,” I whispered.
“But you have to give me time before you'll bring him back, okay? We can't be overly obsessed with him. We have a life of our own.”
There was no way I could disagree with her.
Meera sat even closer and touched between my thighs. My dick was throbbing, longing for attention. I looked deep into her eyes and I wished she could read my mind. And she did.
“Pull it out, Krish.” She whispered.
“Are you not getting late for the shower?” I asked.
“Would you hate me if I don’t take shower now?” She asked and leaned towards me. I leaned forward and kissed her.
“Teach me too, to be dirty, my love,” I whispered.
Meera's eyes shone at me and they moved away from me. Before I could feel the coldness of disappointment, she removed her top and revealed her bra-clad body to me.
“You wanted to see it, didn’t you?”
“I wanted to do a lot of things,” I admitted.
“What do you do when your wife is busy with him in his bed?”
“I pull it out…” I said and pulled my dick out, dropping my pants to my knees. Meera looked at it and smiled at me.
“Wow,” She said. “Show me how you jerk it.”
She shifted to the raised head side of the bed and leaned back against the wall.
“Show me how you do it.” I was slightly baffled by her demand.
“Show me. Jerk it for me, Krish. I want to see it.”
She whispered again.
She wanted me to masturbate in front of her. I was slightly embarrassed to carry on but she insisted again. Eventually, I started moving my hand and soon started doing it well. She asked me to come closer and I was soon kneeling in front of her.
“Today morning Susheel too was on his knees, right where you are now,” Meera said with a wicked smile. “And I was sucking him.”
I was stunned.
“Did you suck him?”
“Yes.”
Meera's eyes slowly descended from my face to stop at my dick. I was jerking faster.
“Close your eyes, if you want.” She whispered.
I followed her wish and the imaginary visuals of her bending down in front of Desai and blowing his dick started filling my mind. Whatever shame was left in my mind evaporated in one second. I kept shifting my knees forward in excitement and asked her to take off her bra too. She smiled at me and removed her bra to free her breasts. I wanted to feast on them. But I didn’t want to stop jerking. The look on Meera's face told me that she was loving it.
“Where do you want to shoot your cum over me?” Meera asked after a few seconds.
She wanted me to cum over her. I had a reply ready in my mind. Her beautiful face, over her lips and nose and eyes. But I didn’t have the guts to say it.
“Your belly,” I mumbled.
Meera smiled, “then do it.”
She invited me. I knelt at her side and jerked harder. And I came heavily on her belly, spoiling her smooth belly with my cum drops. Her navel getting filled with my cum was a sight I enjoyed very much.
As I finished, Meera ran her fingers over her belly and touched my cum.
“It’s sticky and dirty… chi!” She said with a naughty smile.
I knew she was teasing me.
I felt her letting me shag and cum over her belly was one of the best things she had done to me in bed in recent times.

And we would repeat it in the following nights too, with Meera trying to catch my cum drops on her open palms. One night she asked me if I was waiting for Desai to come back and fuck her. I said yes. She kept asking me things I wanted her to do with him. Those nights, my mind with all the dirty fantasies became an open book for her.

Rajneesh and his wife hearing the lovemaking sounds from my flat increased my frustration that I was able to do that only because of Desai's mercy. After Meera left for work one day, I spent a few minutes checking out the door for a loophole that I could use next time. When I thought about the next time, at first I was a little hesitant to admit to myself that I was anticipating it very soon. But when I realised that there was no way I could listen to the sounds from the other side of that door, I started to think that the so-called next time might happen in a few days. There was a sense of hurry for me to do something about it. I wanted to make sure I got some noise next time.
So I decided that there was only one way. I went to a nearby tool shop and borrowed a drill machine.
At first, I couldn’t decide on which door should be drilled a hole on. I had no idea which room Desai would take my wife to, next time. During their first night, Desai had taken Meera to my bedroom. And on Sunday, it was the other room. So it was unpredictable what he would do on next time. So I made three 3mm holes each on the doors of both rooms. I left out the third room’s door. I tilted the drill bit slightly so that the hole could not be visible from the front side. I didn’t want to leave things for a chance. The holes were at an angle toward the bed but the visual was obstructed by the door curtains. I played music on my phone and ensured that it was audible from the other side of the door.

A few days later, we were invited to the wedding anniversary of two couples in our residential complex. Meera as usual stunned everyone with her beauty, in a long sleeveless gown that accentuated the perfect shape of her body. Many of the people asked me about our anniversary.
While socialising with Rajneesh, I saw his wife Reshma giving me a naughty smile. I caught her smiling at me more than twice. The third time I moved closer and told her that I knew why she was giving me that smile. Her smile became full and she looked away, unable to look at my eyes.

In the night I told Meera about it and she said Reshma had already told her about the same.
“You know she thinks I am lucky,” Meera added. “I told her it was a night when my husband went too crazy in bed. And she said I was lucky to have such a husband who’s a sex machine.”
“Sex machine?” I smiled. “Do you think I am a sex machine?”
Meera thought a second and smirked. “I think you are the man who bought his wife a sex machine.”
Meera was openly praising Desai's sexual prowess. I could see she was happy to call him a sex machine. For her, he was. My jealousy was at its peak but I didn’t say anything.

One day when I phoned Desai to discuss office matters, he reminded me about the need to see the proposed building in Mumbai where he had been planning to launch another branch of the Vicky Security Services. He asked me to visit Mumbai even though the proposed building was under construction, nearing completion. He said it was owned by Maithrei and her husband.
It was long since Desai had taken Maithrei’s name. I wondered if he was still in touch with her.

When I told Meera about Desai's proposal, she was sceptical.
“I suggest you do anything to improve your business but don't commit yourself to visit Mumbai every weekend.”
I looked at her, wondering the underlying meaning of her caution.
“Krish, we both are aware that our life has taken a turn, a u-turn to a familiar world. We are open about it and it's a good thing. But we cannot take anything for granted. I will do whatever you say it's okay, but one thing is for sure, I can't lose you. Desai may be good in bed, but that doesn't mean he could replace you. He should never think about us that way. If he asks you to go to Mumbai today or tomorrow, please learn to say no. Say no. He doesn't get to dictate things in your life. I am not saying it because I hate him or something. But I am scared of him, Krish. I am scared of things he could do. We are in the mud, our feet very deep in that. We must hold our hands together to survive. Whatever we are doing, we can do it because we love each other. But we can't be so blind that we can't see things.”
Meera said.
I nodded. “You have a point, Meera. I agree with that.”
Her suggestion was a reiteration of my impression that Meera was not going to surrender to Desai all the way. She loved the sex, but that was it. I loved how she was clear about her stance with him. And she was suggesting I adopt the same stance.

One day when I returned to the office after meeting someone, I spotted Nidhi’s boyfriend Sundeep talking to her at the front office. I had a brief chat with him and quietly asked Nidhi what she was up to. She smiled at me shyly. She hurried to send Sundeep away and later came to meet me in my office.
I advised her not to hang around at the office.
“You are free to find time and go on a date with him once in a while if you want when I’m present here,” I said. “Only that you need to find the least busy time of the day. I think our afternoon hours get less number of calls.”
Nidhi gave me a lazy smile.
“I am kinda interested, thank you, sir. But I’m scared.”
“Scared of whom?”
I asked. Nidhi looked down and smiled.

“Scared of my mom.” She said and laughed.

Two days later at noon, she asked me if she could go for a coffee with Sundeep in the afternoon. I said okay.
However, it started raining soon after Sundeep arrived to pick her up. Nidhi came back to my office and said she had to drop off the coffee plan due to rain.
“You can take my car if you want, Nidhi,” I said, “If any of you are confident of driving it.”
Nidhi’s eyes shone at me.
“Sundeep can drive.”
Her joy was visible in her eyes.
I placed my car key on the desk and moved it forward.
“But please make sure your pants are not spoiled by raindrops. Keep your look as beautiful as it is now. You don’t want your mom to find out, right?” I said, eyeing her white pants.
“Sure, yes.” Nidhi smiled as she leaned over the desk and grabbed the key. “I don’t know how to thank you, Krish sir.”
She said before leaving.

She came back in half an hour. I asked how the date was.
“We had coffee.” She told me the name of the café. It was three kilometres away.
“Just coffee? No cake?”
I asked. Nidhi was surprised.
“Yeah, I had cake too. How did you know?”
I smiled.
“I know you love cake.”
“How do you know?”
“I was there on your birthday, girl. You took the biggest piece. I saw.”
“You noticed that!” Nidhi laughed showing her beautiful teeth and told me about an interview she had attended before joining Vicky Security Services.
“During the interview, I was asked how many pieces of cake I could make from one cake with only three cuts. I was not prepared for a question like that; I said I could make six pieces – two straight cuts making three pieces and then one cut across them to make it six. But the interviewer said I was wrong. Because I could make eight pieces by two cuts straight down across the other and then make the third cut horizontally. The interviewer was smiling as he fooled me, and I was forced to say something. I said, ‘but you won’t let everyone have the top cream of the cake.’ My response made him look at me like why even I showed up there for the interview. I didn’t get the job anyway. But I still remember the look on his face when I gave him that reply.”
I laughed.
“Who does remember about the top cream of the cake during an interview?”
“I do,” Nidhi smiled sheepishly. “I love cakes.” She said.
“How do you rate your interview here?” I asked. “It was my first as an interviewer.”
Nidhi spent a few seconds thinking before speaking.
“When my mom told me I was called for an interview by you, I immediately felt bad because most of my interviews were at the wrong places with not-so-nice experiences. I was worried about failing. But you were cool; and very honest. You didn’t try to pretend to have conducted a lot of interviews. You straight away said you had no plan to interview me but you intended to show me the office environment. You were saying you had no plan to interview me because you were not qualified for that. Your honesty made me so comfortable. The only assignment you gave me was to imagine me sitting in this office and thinking about welcoming the customers with a pleasant smile; guiding them and engaging them with our services. You even told me I was the one to choose what I could be in this office. That was the best interview I’ve ever had in my life.”
I kept smiling at her.
“Wow,” I said. “I am so pleased by what you said. I wish I could promote you instantly. But…”
She laughed aloud.
She thanked me again when she left, for letting her borrow my car.

A few days later, one evening the same style of coffee date repeated. It was a day when it had been raining slowly since morning.
“You have found a perfect day for the date. It’s more raining.” I quipped. “But I am glad that you have a boyfriend who’s not scared of rains and thunders.”
“I am glad that I have a boss who’s just awesome.”
Nidhi said.
The rain turned heavier soon after she left.  I prepared a coffee for myself and looked through the window, watching the road and trees getting more and more drenched.

Nidhi came back and returned the car key after half an hour. I guessed they would have gone to the same café.
“How did it go?” I asked. I noticed that her top had a few wrinkles than earlier.
“It was good. Thank you Krish sir.”
She said quickly and kept the key on my desk. She looked a bit shaken and hurried back to the front office. I could sense that something was unusual in her behaviour. I thought she must have shared a kiss with her boyfriend.
An hour later, I had to meet someone. While briefing Nidhi I pointed out that one of her earrings was missing. Nidhi was clueless.
“Oh shit! Where did it go?”
She was shocked as well. The earring was made of gold.
“It was there when you went for the date.” I recollected. “You should come with me. Let’s go and check the café.”
Nidhi hesitated.
“I don’t think….”
“Come on, you have to give it a try.” I insisted.
She followed me to the underground parking. She was quite nervous, very unlike her character. Her head was down, making me wonder what happened to her. When we approached the car, I suggested that we search the car first.
“It could have fallen inside.”
Nidhi nodded, “yeah.”
Assuming that she must have sat on the front left seat, I immediately opened the side door and started searching for the earring under the seat. I could not find it.
I got up. “It’s not here, Nidhi. We should go to the café.” I looked at her.
Nidhi was struggling to look at me now.
“Krish sir, I am sorry. I… I didn’t sit there.” She said with her voice too low.
I was surprised.
She looked toward the back seat of the car. I got it.
“Oh,” I walked around the car slowly to move closer to her. “You sat in the back seat?”
“Mmm…”
“Like a passenger.”
Nidhi’s head sank further down.
“Mmm…”
“And Sundeep drove the car?”
Nidhi bit her lips and tried to force a smile but failed in it. “He too was…I mean… there.”
The shame of being caught in the act was all over her face and weak body language. I didn’t want to torture her with any more questions. I already knew what she would have done with her boyfriend in the back seat of the car. But I could not stop asking her one more question.
“That means you guys didn’t make it to the café?”
Nidhi didn’t answer but I got her reply from her silence.
“It is okay, Nidhi. Don’t torture yourself by thinking you’ve embarrassed yourself.” I said as I opened the back door of the car. I looked at her as I spoke. “I am not the guy to find fault in you for anything. Just relax. I am not going to make an issue.”
“I am sorry.” Nidhi looked at me, finally. “When he said we could just stay here, it’s a good spot… I… I am sorry. Let’s go back. I will try to find the earring later.”
“No, there’s no way that earring can be lost in here.” I smiled and began to search inside the car.
The earring was there in the foot space.
“Here it is.” I bent down to pick it up and I saw a small piece of plastic lying next to it. I picked up the earring and the plastic as well. All my joy in finding the earring evaporated as I realised what the plastic piece was. It was torn piece of a condom wrap!
I looked at the little piece of evidence and turned to Nidhi. She saw it and pressed her palm to her mouth. Her eyes were blinking repeatedly in the struggle of facing me.
“I am sorry, Krish sir.”
I didn’t know what to say. I looked at the car seat once again.
They had sex in there!
When I faced her again, I could not stop looking at her lips. Her head was hanging there in shame, and I could not see if her eyes were open or closed. My eyes inevitably wandered down to her neck and small breasts and then to the whole of her body.
She had sex with her boyfriend in my car!
The thought hit me again and all of a sudden I started feeling the smell of sex in the air. She was a girl ten years younger than me and I never wanted to look at her more than just a beautiful girl. Of course, she had given me a few moments of arousal during her birthday but I had been remorseful about it ever since. I had since then looked at and treated her like a friend. But suddenly I was looking at her and helplessly imagining her without clothes. I hated the idea but I also felt warm about it. It had nothing to do with it, but being aware that she was lying there and her boyfriend was shoving his dick into her pussy in a hurry made me carry a boner in no time. At the same time, I was ashamed that I was getting such an erection out of her embarrassing situation.
“Nidhi,” I sought her attention after a few seconds of silence from both of us. “Take it.” I handed the earring to her and closed the door.
“Come on,” I started walking back to my office.
Nidhi followed me.

She followed me up to the front office only and I straightaway headed back to my office. I almost sat in my chair but then realised that I had to meet someone. I saw Nidhi sitting at her desk with a lost face as I walked past the front office.

Chapter to be continued…
Find my stories here:
NODAS
ACON
Startup
Accident
K-III

[+] 6 users Like krish_999's post
Like Reply
Chapter 34 continues…

When I returned after two hours, I saw Nidhi in a better state. I smiled at her and she smiled back. She later came to brief me about a couple of calls she had received in my absence. When she finished and got up to leave, she spent a moment gathering her thought.
“I am sorry for what I did, Krish sir. I shouldn’t have been wise. I can’t face you now and can’t stop thinking about what you would be thinking of me. It is so embarrassing.”
She said.
I asked her to sit down. Nidhi looked at me, hesitating to sit down.
“Sit down first, Nidhi. I told you it’s alright.” I went on after she sat down. “I thought we were much closer than being an employer and employee. But sometimes we end up doing things that make us think no level of proximity is enough to share enough details. I would love to share with you one such incident I had a few weeks ago. It’s something I wouldn’t have shared with you before his noon. A few weeks ago I was having a fun chat with my wife about her fantasies…I mean sexual fantasies, she told me she would love to make out in our car. That too not at our residential parking. On a public place, to be precise. I was, you know, very thrilled at her revelation. We were on our way back home and the time was like seven o’clock. So I decided that why not do it. She was so scared. I was equally scared but our emotions at a certain level of excitement make us overlook everything else. So I parked the car and started making out. But we were shit-scared.”
Nidhi was listening carefully, and a smile was blossoming on her lips.  I waited for a moment and went on. “Why I am telling you about this is just to remind you that what you have done might offend you, but not me. I am not the person to see wrong in this. So stop apologising to me.”
“But I spoilt your car.”
Nidhi said.
“You did not. I checked the seat; it was alright. There was just a piece of evidence which I have thrown out. There is nothing to worry about, Nidhi. You can trust me.”
Nidhi let out a sigh. She began to say something but didn’t say it. She just pulled her both lips into her mouth to bite down a smile.

“And I am glad that you used protection. I would say you were wise.”
This time Nidhi looked straight into my eyes, letting me lock hers with mine. There was a sense of disbelief in her eyes.
“You seem okay now,” I said.
“I am okay, now.” She said. “You are unbelievable, Krish sir.”
“Was it your first time with him?” I asked.
“It was my first time with anyone.” She said. I noticed that her chin was slightly up as she said that. As if her confidence was back.
“Oh, then I think I should repeat my first question. How did it go?”
She smiled at me before replying. “It was good.”
We stared at each other and laughed together.

When she left I could not stop thinking about her smile. On her birthday she had given her boyfriend a blowjob. And today, she had sex with him. I imagined her lying in my car’s rear seat and closing her eyes while her pussy lips getting parted to accommodate the whole length of her boyfriend’s dick.
I was becoming jealous. Not because she had sex with her boyfriend. But because she had the pleasure of having sex in a car. I had tried to live that pleasure but I had failed it.
I wondered how a girl with no previous experience managed to pull off that with her boyfriend in her first attempt. I felt I shouldn’t have held back with Meera the other day. I would have pulled off that.

Suddenly something came to my mind.
CCTV camera!
There were a couple of CCTV cameras installed at the underground parking. One of them was placed at the lonely corner where my car was parked. The visual of that corner was not pinned on the multiple-display screen in my office, because I was the only one who parked the car over there. Out of curiosity I checked the cameras on the panel and found that the CCTV camera at the parking was found running.
My heartbeat was high even before I switched the camera visuals and brought the visuals from the parking CCTV camera on the screen. I saw my car. The view was from the back side of the car at the right corner.
I already knew I had the visual. For once I felt I was doing the wrong thing. But I was not going to stop myself from having a look.
I ran the recording and started watching it from the time Nidhi had taken the car key from me.
I saw Sundeep standing next to my car even before Nidhi came. I skipped a few seconds forward impatiently. When I resumed playing the recording, I saw Nidhi standing right in front of him and talking. She was holding out something to him. He took it and pressed it. My car’s parking lights blinked. He had unlocked my car. They spent talking for a few more seconds, and I noticed both were suddenly looking around. I assumed that they were checking if anybody was watching them.
Sundeep then opened the back door and touched Nidhi’s arm. She looked around again and then got in. Sundeep took another look at the surroundings and followed her. The door was closed the next moment.
I ran the zoom-in button to get a closer visual of my car. And I did see them sitting inside the car, through the rear glass. And they were already kissing. Only their heads were visible. I did not have a clear view of them kissing, but I could see him tilting his head on her face and it was an easy guess that he was kissing her.
And then he put his arm around her shoulder. He bent forward further, probably kissing her neck.
After a few seconds, they parted, and Nidhi looked around through the windshield. Before I could start anticipating her next move, her head sank into his lap!
“Oh my goodness!”

I said in my mind. Nidhi was giving him a quick head. I saw Sundeep leaning back on the seat and caressing her hair. Nidhi’s hand came up and stopped him. Perhaps she didn’t want him to spoil her hair.
I thought she was being careful.
A minute later she sat up and smiled at him. They were saying something. Nidhi laughed and shook her head. Sundeep leaned forward and kissed her suddenly. Nidhi back off but not before his lips met hers. He was pushing his body forward and both their heads went down to the seat. I lost view of them both for a few seconds. I could guess he was getting on top of her, probably enjoying her breasts. I had noticed the wrinkles on her otherwise neatly kept top when she returned from the parking earlier. Her young and firm breasts came to my mind and I felt a desire to see them in real.
Sundeep sat up on the seat but Nidhi still lay on the seat. I saw Sundeep’s hands working on her; I could not see what exactly. I only needed to wait a few seconds. He lifted her legs onto his shoulder and then I saw him removing her pants.
He was quick.
He removed it from her legs one by one and then kissed her calf on the right leg. I watched with bated breath as his lips descended along her leg. He went only halfway down before sitting up and then I saw him pulling up something else. Her panty.
It looked like a blue one. Perhaps I was wrong.
I saw Sundeep having a close look at her panty and Nidhi was quick to snatch it from him. Only her legs were in my view. But I knew Sundeep was having the view he wanted, between her split legs. Her virgin pussy.
I wished his head went down between her legs and let her feel the pleasure of a man’s tongue on her coveted pleasure spot. But Sundeep was doing something else. He was adjusting himself between her legs, by kneeling on the seat. I could see his shoulders now. I thought he was dropping his pants to his thighs. He brought something to his mouth and tried to tear it open. He succeeded in it after a couple of pulls with his hand and spit out the torn part aside. And he remained still for a few seconds, with his both hands working at his crotch. He was wearing a condom.
One thing was sure. He had come up with a plan to screw his girl. Nidhi’s lack of resistance made it evident that she too was ready for it. Probably they had spoken about it beforehand. Probably they had sensed the opportunity when I had lent them my car on the previous date. So this whole thing was a planned one.
I remembered Nidhi nervously making an excuse earlier.
“When he said we could just stay here, it’s a good spot…”
It was bullshit. The girl knew she was going to have it.
Sundeep leaned forward and Nidhi’s right leg was pressed on the backrest. With her left foot being beyond my visual, I guessed that her legs were properly split to welcome him. Sundeep was leaning forward and then working on it. And then his head went down, disappearing from my view. I could only see Nidhi’s right foot. And my eyes desperately tried to catch the movement of it. It remained still for a few seconds, making me stop blinking and my heartbeats peak in anticipation of the inevitable moment of her virgin pussy being invaded by a man’s cock for the first time.
I could not stop my hand from touching my dick under the desk. It was hard like a rock.

The next moment I spotted a stretching movement on her solitary foot, and I knew that was it. The next moment Sundeep’s head was up, back in my view, and he started moving slowly.
I could not even blink.
He had started fucking her. Her virgin pussy was starting to get the feel of his erect manhood and probably getting adjusted to its length and girth. I wondered if she was feeling the pain of the first time sex. I wished I could hear her voice. Probably she would have cried a little. I thought.
Sundeep soon caught pace, fucking her quickly. Nishi’s feet kept shaking each time he pushed his body forward. There was no sign of subtlety. It was a quick fucking session, probably due to the circumstances. Sneaking in and making out in the backseat of someone else’s car in the parking lot of an office complex was too risky to have leisurely sex. It was time for the bare minimum sex. It was a moment when the bare minimum would give the maximum thrill.
And the fucking session didn’t go more than two minutes.
I was beginning to be disappointed as I saw him back off and take a breather. I thought it was the end but I then saw Nidhi turning around and allowing Sundeep to get in position behind her. I could see the side of her naked butt for a fraction of a second as she knelt on the seat. Sundeep quickly moved behind her and started pushing in, almost bending over her due to the lack of height inside the car. The show lasted a few seconds before she hurried to finish. As soon as he pulled out, Nidhi sat down on the seat and I saw her laughing and looking around. I didn’t know whether it was the pleasure of sex or the relief of pulling off the act in such a risky place that was making her happy. Both were quick to pull their clothes back in place. I saw Sundeep slowly removing the used rubber and I saw both of them laughing together. Maybe a couple of jokes, I guessed. I couldn’t see where he discarded the rubber. He had taken care not to leave the evidence in the car or even outside it, but he had already dropped a big piece of evidence when he tore the condom wrap in the beginning.
Nidhi was seen wiping her face but when Sundeep leaned forward to kiss her, she kissed back him willingly. Her responses were more positive now. Perhaps having her first experience had made her feel more loved and thus such a reaction.
When they both got out of the car, Nidhi was aware of the wrinkles on her clothes. She tried to remove the wrinkles by pulling at the edges and checking her reflection on the windshield of the car.
I switched off the video as I saw them parting ways, and leaned back on my chair.
I was hard and thrilled for having watched it.
For once I wondered if I should tell Nidhi about it to see her reaction and then decided against it. She was already ashamed of it just because I had found out, and I didn’t want to make her feel worse.

However, the next time I saw Nidhi I could not stop watching her secretly. My eyes flew from one part of her body to another and took secret pleasure in going back in memory to replay what I had seen on the video. And eventually, before the end of the day, I ended up closing my door and watching the video once again, this time jerking my dick along with it. I had become a pervert.
And it would repeat in the days that followed. More than the fun of watching a girl having sex with her boyfriend in the car, I was seduced by the event of her having sex in my car. I tried to imagine myself in place of Sundeep and Meera in place of Nidhi. It was a fabulous dream.

One day Meera told me Piyush wanted to host dinner for her.
“He’s impressed by our services. He wants to thank me.”
“Just you?” I asked. “He must be thankful to the whole company.”
“Well he has invited the whole company,” Meera said. “Me, you and Desai.”
When I said the whole company I was referring to the company she worked for and helped Piyush’s money grow at an impressive rate. But as I learned Piyush planned to include Desai too, it was the moment I had been waiting for.
Desai was coming. My wife’s sex machine was coming back. It was supposed to be a social evening but I knew the dinner wouldn’t end the night for us.
“What is Desai's role in it? Piyush wants to thank him too?”
I asked, without showing my excitement.
“Desai was the reason how Piyush found my company. So he’s got a valid reason.” Meera said.
I phoned Piyush and acknowledged his invitation. He said he’s added another friend of his to the dinner and asked for my permission.
“I have no issues meeting new people, Piyush,” I said.

The next day when I spoke to Desai from the office he mentioned the dinner.
“I have booked the evening flight to Pune.” He said. “I’m not sure about the return flight. I thought I should ask you and Meera first.”
I knew why he wanted to ask me and Meera about his return journey.
“What are your options?” I asked.
“There’s a flight past midnight. I can catch it straight after dinner. And then the other option is in the morning.”
I took a deep breath and then spoke. I knew the underlying tone of this conversation was to convey whether I was ready with the idea of my wife sleeping with him after dinner.
“Are you seeing the dinner as the last event of the night?” I asked.
“I don’t want to,” Desai said.
“Then you can come home along with us. After the dinner.”
“Are you looking forward?”
He asked again. I thought I heard a giggle from the other end.
“As much as you are.”
That was how I told him that I was perfectly okay with it.

With that my life had joined a path that was crystal clear. I was going to welcome Desai and allow him to sleep with my wife without any room for surprises and twists. Everything was spoken about. Meera and I had never been at peace with such a situation in the past.
As I mentioned at the beginning of this chapter, everything looked normal in my eyes.
Being cuckold had become normal. There was no shame in being a cuckold.
Or I thought so.

That day when I reached home Meera was busy in the kitchen. I spent a few minutes in front of the door of my bedroom. I could already imagine myself standing in front of that door in a few days, and I knew I was going to hear Meera moaning with pleasure. I was going to keep my ear close to the hole I had drilled in the door. I could even hear her from the hall if she became too loud. I was thrilled beyond belief.
The dinner was three nights away. For those three days, I could not stop thinking about it. It didn’t matter whether I was at the workplace or home, the Saturday night was always at the back of my mind. And my dick had made it a habit to become hard every time I thought about it. My masturbation addiction was increasing. I found myself visiting the bathroom at regular intervals whenever I was alone at my office. At night when I went to bed, I did not try to engage Meera in any type of sexual activity. I hoped that it would make her desperate. I wanted her to be desperate like a bitch and beg him to fuck her mouth. I kept dreaming about her slurping his cum from the tip of his dick. My dreams were becoming dirtier.

Eventually, Saturday arrived. The dinner night arrived.
The restaurant was fifteen kilometres from our place. I chose to wear a navy blue shirt and cream pants. I got ready quickly and waited in the hall for Meera. I didn’t mind her taking long for getting ready. I wanted her to look at her best, and make Desai wish he could bang her right away.
The fact that I knew the outcome of this night was making it too hot for me to handle. It was probably for the first time in a long time that I knew the future of the night. I was so ready for it. I stood at the open door of the other room and had a look at the bed. That was, probably, the bed where my Meera was going to spread her legs for him. She would make crazy sounds while getting fucked hard by his monster dick. I wondered if I could hear the sound of her sucking his dick. There was a moment when I wished I had bigger holes in the door.

When Meera got ready for dinner, finally, it was a sight to behold as always.
She was wearing a burgundy off-shoulder dress with short sleeves. The dress as she always preferred exposed the beauty of her neck and shoulders with no ornaments. The neckline of the dress was wide enough to tease a good amount of her cleavage. The short sleeves only served as a barrier, making the look aesthetically appealing, because otherwise, her long naked arms seemed an extension of the glowing skin of her shoulders. The dress looked fit around her hip and then had a flared hem that ended just above her knees. The legs, especially the rightly plump calves were a sight capable of waking up anyone’s dark fantasies. I could already imagine Desai lifting her legs to his face and kissing around her calves while positioning his body between them.
Meera smiled at me.
“How do I look?”
Her lips with light pink lipstick were a joy to look at. I knew they would taste delicious. But I knew I was not going to be the man who would taste it.
“You look like an angel.”
Meera walked over to me and looked deep into my eyes.
“Are you dreaming about anything?”
I smiled. But I did not look away. We looked at each other for a long moment and kept smiling.
We both knew what we were going to do. And it was awesome.

Chapter to be continued…
Find my stories here:
NODAS
ACON
Startup
Accident
K-III

[+] 5 users Like krish_999's post
Like Reply
Chapter 34 continues…

Piyush was waiting for us when we arrived at the restaurant. It was a grand choice for a dinner. I thanked Piyush for inviting us and appreciated his choice of place.
Piyush was, on the other hand, too impressed with Meera's look. He didn’t hesitate to pour in compliments.
“Meera I always thought you looked like models and actresses who are considered number one of our times. But I was wrong. You beat them by miles with your beauty.”
Meera was overwhelmed by the sudden shower of compliments.
“I hope you are not flattering. Thank you.”
As we waited in the lounge for the other guests, Piyush mentioned that his friend whom he had invited for the dinner had intimated his inability to join. It meant only Desai was going to join us.
“I hope Desai wouldn’t find himself too busy for this,” Piyush told me. “I invited him not because he’s my old friend but because he’s part of it all. He’s the one who recommended Meera's firm to me. I mean very strongly, otherwise, I wouldn't have heeded.”
I nodded.
“You did the right thing, Piyush. Desai is a great guy and a great friend.”
I looked at Meera as I spoke and she was smiling.
Desai arrived soon. He arrived in his usual style, with a stunning burgundy jacket over a white shirt. I was surprised to see the colour of his jacket. So was everyone else.
“So I guess we have a lot in common between us, young lady.” He said to Meera.
“I hope it’s a good thing.” She retorted.
My eyes remained on Desai and Meera, trying to catch a hidden exchange of communication. There was a spark in their eyes indeed, but they both chose to keep it to a minimum. There was a deliberate attempt to hold back emotions from both sides.
I knew it was calm before storm. They were going to show their true selves soon after the dinner, I thought.
We exchanged pleasantries and headed to the reserved table. The restaurant was posh both in its appearance and service. Every inch of the dining hall was a work of art and looked like I had seen them in a recent movie about royals.
At the dining table, I sat at Piyush’s left and Meera sat at my left, allowing Desai to sit next to her. But as soon as the dinner proceeded I found that Piyush was sitting opposite Meera and thus making more of his eyes directed at her. On more than one occasion I wondered if it was convenience or that he was too attracted to her. It was something I remembered he never used to do in the past during our previous meetings. He used to be careful about being seen as too impressed by her beauty.
I then thought he was seeing Meera dressed up for dinner for the first time.

The food was unique in taste and delicious as it can be. We all chose red wine as our choice of drink. Meera mentioned that she had heard about it recently and desired to have dinner there.
“Thank you for turning my small wish into a reality before I could ask my husband even once.” She added.
“I am delighted to know that I can beat your husband in something.” Piyush said and then added, “you know I always find myself competing for attention whenever a beautiful woman is among the group.”
We all laughed.
As the dinner progressed, Piyush took charge of the conversation. He was good at telling funny stories, sometimes real and otherwise cucked up ones. All others were left with no option other than to laugh our hearts out.
At one moment, Piyush expressed his surprise when he heard Meera addressing Desai as Susheel.
“I’ve never heard anyone use his first name, no matter how close.” He said.
“I like his name. And it makes him a lot gentle to think about.” Meera said.
“Gentle?” Piyush threw a glance at Desai and then looked back at her. “You probably don’t know about him. He’s a monster.”
Meera turned to Desai.
“Are you a monster, Susheel?”
The way Desai looked at my wife before replying made me think he would grab her and kiss her right away. Luckily he was cool.
“I have no idea what my friend is talking about. I am a simple guy who’s barely making both ends meet.”
I felt his reply had Meera's eyes lingering on him for longer than necessary. I felt becoming jealous, no matter how much I was ready for it.
“Such a simple man!” Piyush shook his head. He went on to share a story about how Desai's penchant for keeping him physically fit had an impact on his life.
“I admire how my friend keeps himself physically fit. Everyone wants to do the same but not many can succeed. My wife is also a fitness freak who spends all her free time on YouTube and Instagram watching stuff about working out. But those same apps never give her time to apply those tips in life. Therefore she's got a body that makes people say I and my wife are made for each other.
One day though, she came across a fitness watch that could track our physical activities through our mobile phones. It makes us think that our heartbeats are just like stocks on Nifty that go up and down and we wonder how. So my wife gifted me one. She didn’t gift herself because she didn't have the time. She had taken up a program to learn Zumba dance by watching videos.
My wife told me that just wearing the watch wouldn’t help weight loss. So I joined a gym that she recommended after a lot of research. I went there wearing the watch. The gym was very good... with good instructors and even wonderful members of the opposite sex. But there was one problem though. There was an evening snacks vendor outside the Gym building which I could see from where I jog on the treadmill. I don't know if there's a trick like resisting your cravings once you set your eyes on something so delicious in your mind. So one day I didn't find myself in the gym but at the snacks shop. But when I went home my lovely wife said she found out that I didn't jog. Holly shit. I realised that one should never trust technology these days; you have no idea when they backstab you. This so-called watch was synced with my wife's phone all the time. She could even upload the data to an app on her phone and see if I was improving or not. But I am a talkative person who always talks. I shared my worries with a new friend at the gym. The guys had a heart of gold. He asked me to give the watch to him. So he started wearing it and jogging on the treadmill from next day while I had my best time in the snacks shop. My wife was happy, her app was equally happy.”
“Are you still wearing it?” Meera asked, smiling.
“No. My wife took it back.”
“Why? Did she find out you were cheating on her?”
Desai asked, making us laugh again.
“That's another story. Once I had to spend a whole week in Mumbai. And I was staying with my friend. He’s like ten years younger than me. And he becomes even younger during night time. He took me to a pub at the night. I am not the pub type guy, to be honest, but there was something in the drink I guess, I was dancing and jumping with him. It went on like that for a few nights. Incidentally, I was wearing the watch because my wife had told me not to stop working out even when I'm on tours. And the application she had uploaded my data started delivering returns, issuing her warnings, that I am on the way to being one of the fittest on earth. So many calories are burned every night. She was worried that I was working out even at the midnight.
But the application said it's good for my health.
When I returned home she was eager to see me. But what does seven days of booze does to you? They make your tummy grow at a rate you wish your recently-bought IPO did. My wife was so angry, not at me, but the watch. She threw it away and gave them a one-star rating on the app store and wrote a comment that she's mad that there's no option to give a zero-star rating!”
With his nonstop stories, the dinner went longer than we thought. It was well past eleven when it ended.
As we parted I hugged Piyush and thanked him for the wonderful party.
“The food and the ambience is one thing. But your stories are what made this night truly wonderful.”
Desai too hugged him tightly.
“See you soon, buddy.”
When it was Meera's turn she forwarded her hand to him.
“No hug? Seriously?”
Before Meera could reply, Desai reacted. “Don’t hug him, Meera. He will bite you.”
Meera patted Desai's forearm and then moved forward to hug Piyush. He looked at me while hugging her.
“I hope Krish doesn’t mind. It feels so good.”

I laughed. Desai was also laughing.
Looking at him watching Meera in the arms of his friend I wondered if it would awaken old demons in him which had once made him share Ananya with another friend of his. I stood there faking a smile while thinking about Desai and Piyush taking Meera to her bed together. It was a nasty thought I didn’t enjoy.

Piyush had booked a cab to go back to the hotel suite he was staying in. He asked about Desai.
“He’s coming with us,” I said. “My house was bought from him. So I thought why not allow him to relive his old memories?”
Meera gave me a surprised look. I was sure she knew Desai was going to be at our place but she didn’t expect me to make that decision myself.

Piyush proceeded to say goodbye one more time before disappearing into the rear seat of his cab.
We stayed watching the car disappear from our eyes.
“So, what’s next?” Desai asked. He was looking at Meera.
“My husband will say.” Meera grabbed my hand, like a loving wife. “And I will do what he says.”
“For the whole night?” Desai teased her.
Meera smiled, “For the whole night.”
“Tomorrow is Sunday. You don't have to leave early, do you?”
“That's right.”
“So the whole night and the morning too. Wonderful. But only if Krish wishes so.”
They were talking like I was not even present there.
Eventually, I decided to interrupt them.
“Come home, buddy. And screw my wife for the whole night and the morning too.” I said brazenly. “But please don't make her cry like last time.”
“How do you know I made her cry last time?” Desai asked innocently.
I loved that Desai was careful not to fall prey to my tongue slip.
“Meera said our neighbours had heard my voice that night, Desai.”
Desai was alert and asked if they had found out. Meera laughed, “They thought it was Krish. They were so jealous.”
“Oh, that's nice,” Desai said. “But I suggest Meera be careful because once the word is out, every woman in the neighbourhood will be thinking of Krish. And the desperate ones would be trying to befriend him.”
I laughed, “It’s a good thing, isn’t it?”
They can have dreams,” Meera said. “But I'll kill them if they try to make their dreams real.”
I was stunned by the seriousness when she said that. We had teased each other about it already, but it seemed she didn’t want to feed me with such an idea when she was with Desai.

We headed home soon. Desai opened my car’s rear door for Meera and I thought he was going to sit with her. But as soon as she sat in, he closed the door and opened the front seat. I had already taken the driver’s seat.
“I thought you’d sit with her,” I commented as I started the car. It had started to rain slowly.
Desai sat inside and had a look at Meera before replying.
“I would love to do that, but I am afraid I’d end up making out in the car.”
“Only if I agree.”
Meera said.
“I thought you’d like it, Meera,” I said and went on to talk about trying out her fantasy of making out in the car unsuccessfully.
“We were shit scared. Otherwise…” I paused.
“It’s a fantasy too risky to pull out. I’d be shit scared too,” Desai remarked. “But would like to surely sit with Meera.”
Desai touched my arm to convey his wish to consider his wish. I turned my head and looked at Meera.
“No funny business,” She warned. She knew I would do that exactly.
I stopped the car. Desai quickly shifted to the back seat, hurrying to save himself from getting drenched in the rain that was beginning to gain momentum. But unlike my expectation, he was just content by just sitting with Meera.
“Meera, you don't know how much I had to resist myself in front of Piyush. I even thought of pulling you to me when I found you alone for a few seconds near the wash area.” I heard him saying.
“Oh really?”
“Yeah.”
“So you missed me!” Meera giggled.
“You have no idea.”
“But you knew I was going to be yours this night, after dinner, didn’t you?”
Meera's brazen statement made me wonder if she was trying to entertain me. I was thoroughly enjoying their banter.
I kept watching them through the rearview mirror. But Meera saw me.
“Keep your eyes on the road, Krish. Drive safe. We’re not doing anything here.”
She moved a few inches away from Desai. “Don’t distract him, Susheel.” She said.
“Not him, it’s you who are getting distracted.” Desai said.” You are shy, despite knowing that he loves it and there’s nothing to hide from him.”
“Yeah, I am shy. There is nothing wrong in that, right?”
“When this shyness is gone, one day, we’ll do it in front of him. He would love to watch.”
I was stunned. He had spoken about something that I would have loved to beg them to do for me. Even if I would never admit it to them.
I was eagerly waiting for Meera's response.
“No. That’s not happening. “
Meera said.
“Please. It’s a request. From me and Krish. Right, bro?”
Desai patted my shoulder.
“What?”
I asked as though I wasn’t paying attention.
“You want to watch it, don’t you?”
Did I just say I would never admit it on their face?
“Yeah, I would love to watch it.”
“I know he’d be. But no,” Meera said again.
“Then I want to watch it. Is that okay?” Desai asked. Both I and Meera looked at him in surprise.
“What do you want to watch?” Meera asked.
“You and Krish, and what you do every night behind my back.”
Desai said with a naughty smile.
“Every night.” Meera giggled. “And behind your back?”
Desai looked at her, amazed.
“Why?”
“You think we do have sex every night.”
“Yeah, don’t you?”
“We don’t do make out. He doesn’t like it.” Meera said. “Now don’t tell me you also want to become like him and be a bystander.”

I didn’t like what she was talking about. But there was no way I could protest. I sat silently, though curious about Desai's reaction.
“You know me. I won’t be a bystander. I was just curious to see what it is like.”
Desai said.
I thought he didn’t remark on me, but his next words proved my thought wrong.
“It’s surprising to know that, by the way. Why don’t you like it, Krish?”
“Because he thinks doing something else is more rewarding,” Meera answered before I could speak. “And of course, it takes much less effort. Why do you think I am always ready for you?”
“Not because you love me doing it?”
“Are you hurt, baby?”
She caressed his face. I saw it through the mirror.

“Today you’re gonna admit you love me doing it.”
“I would love to admit it. Make me.”
“Krish, I was wondering if she’s on the safe days of the month.”
“I am safe,” Meera said quickly. As if she didn’t want to leave that to me.
“Wow,” Desai said.
Desai's phone rang. It was Piyush.
Desai attended the call and asked me to stop the car.
“Piyush’s car got into an accident, Krish. Turn the car.”
There was panic in his voice.
“Oh shit! Turn the car, Krish.” Meera's voice was also filled with shock and panic.
There was a twist to the night, for sure.
I did a U-turn and we rushed to the site of the accident.
Seeing Piyush’s cab my heart nearly stopped in shock. The car was lying upside down, on the side of the road.
“Holly shit!” Desai yelled. “He said he’s okay, but this is… fuck!”
I stopped the car and we all got out. It was raining heavily. It was Meera who spotted Piyush. He was sitting on a broken railing, under a small shade to save him from rain.
However, much to our relief, he was alright.
The car had hit on the divider as the driver failed to see it in the rain. There was a rag lying on the divider, blocking the reflective paint on it. Piyush said the car had taken a few curls in the air before landing at the present spot.
“Luckily, the seatbelt was on and the airbags worked.” He said. The driver was also safe.
We were still worried about Piyush’s health. There was a hospital nearby; we took him there. We wanted to take the driver too, but he refused, saying he was fine.
By the time we got inside my car, all of us were getting drenched in rain. But it was hardly a point to worry.
The doctor at the hospital checked Piyush and confirmed that he was alright. Desai wanted to go for an x-ray but the doctor said it was not necessary.
“Let’s go, Desai,” Piyush said. “We should be hurrying home. Look at Meera and Krish.”
I looked at Meera and her dress was almost sticking to her body, leaving very less to the imagination. She smiled at Piyush and said she was okay.

We decided to leave the hospital and head home. Piyush was about to book another cab when Desai asked me if it was needed. It was close to midnight already.
“No, you don’t have to book a cab, Piyush. Our house is hardly a ten-minute drive from here. Come with us,” I told Piyush.
Piyush refused at first, saying we were worrying too much.
Desai suggested that it’s important that he stayed with us in case anything unusual is felt later in the night.
 “You are making me nervous,” Piyush laughed. “But I’m just happy that you are with me.”
Piyush finally agreed to come and stay overnight with us. As everyone sat in the car, I offered a towel to Piyush. But he handed it to Meera. “You need it the most, Meera.” She was sitting with him in the back seat.
Meera thanked him and used the towel to wipe herself dry before handing it back.
I wondered if Piyush wasn’t getting her body scent while wiping his face with the same cloth that Meera had used to wipe her face and neck. I could not see Piyush’s face anyway.
I looked at Desai. His face was calm. I felt he must be disappointed about the anti-climax of the night. It was now pretty obvious that Piyush’s presence in my house wouldn’t let him have his way with Meera. As we approached our residential complex, I too felt a sense of disappointment.

The rain had ended by then. And it looked like the rain had stopped all its business for the night. The whole world looked still and completely silent.

At home, Meera quickly played the perfect host by providing my clothes to Piyush and Desai. I too changed my clothes quickly. Meera sought my help to prepare the bed for Piyush in the third room. When we were done making the bed, we returned to the hall where Piyush and Desai were sitting and chatting.
“Guys, the night is over. Everyone go to their rooms, please.” Meera announced.
Desai was the first one to get up and say good night to Piyush. I and Meera switched off the light in the hall and returned to our room after wishing Piyush goodnight.
Meera took her sweet little time in the bathroom to get ready to sleep. I waited for her in bed. It was a night she was supposed to have great sex from Desai but she was forced to sleep with me.
There was a sense of sweetness in this anti-climax. I was surely going to enjoy the night.
“It’s going to be a rare night,” I commented when she came out of the bathroom, wearing a white tank top and long orange skirt. “because it is the first time you are sleeping with me while Desai is also here. He’s gonna be disappointed.”
“No, Krish. He told me he would come.” Meera said.
I was taken aback.
“What? When?”
Meera sat on the edge of the bed and ran her fingers through her hair. They were dry now.
“He’s going to come here, any time from now.”
“And me?”
“You can go to the other room.” She said and looked at me. “You are ready for it, aren’t you?”
I was left in a state of shock. Meera went on, “he suggested that I go to his room. But I fear the room is next to the other one; I don’t want Piyush to hear any noise.”
I was convinced. Not about what Meera was telling. But I was convinced that the night didn’t end in anti-climax for Desai and Meera. They were going to have it anyway.
Meera's phone buzzed. It was a message from Desai, asking if he could come.
Meera looked at me.
“Okay,” I said. “Enjoy,” I said and got up. I got up from my bed and walked towards the door.
“You too, baby.” I heard Meera's voice behind me.
But I wasn’t sad for letting it happen. There were holes in the door of that room too. I was sure I would be listening to their lovemaking sounds, live.
Desai was waiting in the hall, in the darkness.
“Go and have fun, boss.” I blurted in the darkness as I walked past him. I would soon hear the door of my bedroom closing behind me.
It was one of the weirdest things I had done in my life. But my heart was throbbing for it to happen.

In the room, I did not switch on the light. I sat in my bed and waited. The whole night had become silent and I was glad that I hadn’t drilled holes in the third room’s door. I didn’t want Piyush to hear any noise, especially of me wanking in the hall.
My dick was already throbbing for attention. But I didn’t touch it. I was going to touch it when I hear Meera crying with the pleasure of having her pussy invaded by Desai's monster dick. But I was sure he would take his time to get to that part. He’s gonna stuff her throat with it first, I thought.

After waiting for some time, I finally decided to get out of the room. But just as I began to open my door, I heard a small knock from the outside.
For once I wondered if Meera had come back.
I opened it, without caring to switch on the light.
Maybe it’s for condoms, again.
But I was taken aback to find a shadow standing in the darkness outside and realised that it was Piyush.
“Hey, our friend is having his sweet romantic night.”
Piyush said in a low voice.
“What?”
I asked, my voice equally low.
“Krish?”
He was staring at me.
“Are you here? I'm sorry, I thought you were sleeping in that room. But wait, where's Meera?” His voice started a bit louder but quickly reverted to low again.
“She... She's....” I stammered. “She's in the bathroom.”
“Then who's in there, with Desai?”
I knew I was caught. But I still tried my best to pretend that I had no idea.
“What are you saying?”
“Oh shit! Have you been sleeping when I knocked on the door?”
“No. I mean, yeah. Maybe. What happened?”
“Oh no. I'm sorry. You should come with me, Krish. Just come.”
He led me to the hall, and I didn't want to follow him. But my legs moved and he took me near the door of my master bedroom.
“Stop here. And listen. He whispered.”
I stopped and listened.
“Aaah... Aaahhh... Aaahhh...”
It was Meera's moans coming from that room. Her voice was a sedative mix of crying with pain and moaning with pleasure. Desai was fucking her. With the whole world outside having found its perfect moment of silence, Meera's moans felt like echoing in the hall.
“Aaahh… aaahh…aaaah…”
With her cries, I also heard the sound of Desai pounding hard. I was getting to hear it finally, clearly and live, but at the wrong time.
“I'm sorry buddy. She's cheating on you. We must stop this.”
Piyush spoke in a whispery voice and moved forward. I grabbed his hand quickly.
“No, Piyush. No.”
“What?”
Piyush looked at me. I felt good that we were standing in the darkness.
“No,” I whispered.
“Why? Don't you want to stop them? It's not too late, Krish. You can't let her do this to you. And Desai, bastard!”
He started moving again and feared he was going to bang on the door.
I grabbed him strongly.
“Piyush, no. Listen to me please.”
“Why?”
He looked at me.
“Because I'm aware of it.”
I blurted.
“What? What are you aware of?”
“About this. I mean... She... She has my consent. I'm sorry.”
Piyush didn't say anything for a moment. He just stared at me, trying to understand me. I wanted to evaporate into thin air. I knew he was not able to see my face clearly but I wanted to vanish.
“You sent her to sleep with Desai?”
“Yes.”
“Why? Because he's rich? Because he's your boss?”
“No,” I said quickly. “Because I like it.“

=====xxxxxx=====
Find my stories here:
NODAS
ACON
Startup
Accident
K-III

[+] 12 users Like krish_999's post
Like Reply
Nidhi's angle is completely boring...Also, why does everyone in the story gets into a car accident?
This story is looking more like "No one dies a saint" with too many characters in the story.
Decent update, but was expecting a lengthier one with more progression of the story.
[+] 1 user Likes abhinay67's post
Like Reply
Lol let whole world in to that bedroom, Serves right for this story.
[+] 1 user Likes RCF's post
Like Reply
Well, seems like an interesting turn of events. Still too early to say whether it’s a good thing or bad so I'd rather just let the story unfold. 

Have to say this though, this Piyush character, with his build-up till now, is not adding any erotic substance to the storyline. He doesn’t have any actual chemistry with Meera and neither we see him arousing Krish's fantasy from his point of view. In fact, Krish seems kinda aghast to it. At this point, this Piyush is kinda like the irritating pervy nerd of the group everyone would rather be rid of. 

During the discussion between the last chapter and this one, someone said about, not to make predictions because that might force the author to stray from his original thinking to avoid those. I agree with that, although the author might not necessarily do that. In this update, there was one thing I really liked, that hinted towards something. Although, reading the previous stories, I'd rather let the story unfold.

Since the author has left the story hanging in the middle of a tense situation, I hope he provides the next chapter very soon.
Like Reply
Nice set of updates.. Loved it

wonder how it would have gone, if Krish/piyush indeed stopped it   OR  may be it was desai plan to get Krish admitting it to others also, so that Meera can have other action partners.

Hope to read the action scenes in next updates.
Like Reply
Probably i was the only one here defending Meera all this while but what she did today is beyond my thoughts about her character, she just said yes to have sex with Desai knowing there's another person in the house in third bedroom.
Did she think Piyush won't know because Krish has confirmed many times that he couldn't hear anything or Is she desperate enough not to care? Why wasn't she careful about her reputation? I always feel there is a fine thread of character arc connecting every episode for every character and the character arc always stick to their basic nature and every episode goes and confirms more about that character arc , for ex Meera's fierce possessiveness when talking about Krish and other ladies once again confirmed my thoughts on Meera that she just sees Desai her sex toy and nothing else and she loves her husband which i have been saying many times last few updates but her recklessness for at least not saying no to Desai is something i feel is out of sync for me, Is this same Meera who was so scared for her reputation after she was found with Desai by the guard and now this turn of events will make her look less in Piyush's eyes and he might begin to see her in new light and probably bargain to have sex with her to keep it a secret or it could also lead to the idea on how he listened from outside and eventually Krish has to take blame for drilling holes on the door but not the real fault that lies with Meera and Desai for planning the night when Piyush is in the house.

Why does this story degrade Krish further and further with each episode? Every single episode i think he cannot fall further than that and next episode proves me wrong.
He has openly adjusted to the idea of being a cuckold and that's fine because this story is about Krish turning in a cuckold but why doesn't he fight back when his wife talks about their private life to Desai and Krish is OK with her saying he is fine to be just a bystander. She openly says he is fine getting pleasure by other means with less effort than the real deal and she discloses that they don't have sex every night and that's why she is ready for him.

Now i do not understand this part so if you have made holes in three doors and you know anyone in the hall can listen to the moans of Meera if they just walk in to the hall. So why did Krish not say no to the Desai coming to their room knowing he made preparations to hear the sex and now Piyush could also hear if he comes out of his room. Is Krish that naive? Or Author has written this episode with out thinking much about Meera or Krish and how they always are careful with their games. I do not know further how to think about this episode it is only hurting my head now.
[+] 2 users Like RCF's post
Like Reply
No dear it's not happened pl edit this episode piyush character ko mat daalo isse ye story is site ki saari stories jaisi ho gai ha i m more nd more disappointed
Like Reply
Totaly gur gobar is story ka
Like Reply
Great update
Like Reply
I think there is nothing more left in this story. Krish is a voluntary cuckold. There are no more interesting set of events i think will occur other than meera getting fucked and krish enjoying. It's a finished story for me.
banana
[+] 2 users Like johhhhhnySINS's post
Like Reply
not much interesting,,, but thanks,,,, looking some action from krish,,
Like Reply
She is completely Desai whore now... She said about Desai while between is absolutely false becoz she just tell Krish to fake emotions and play with Krish emotions he wanted badly with Desai same time she enjoy for her cire she covered it cleaverly with Krish weakness... Krish and meera already married so if she go with Desai her image in soscuety would be gone.. so she just wanted to b Krish wife and whore to b Desai...

And this Krish what his character don't know now piyush know everything and meera she loves whatever Desai said even if Desai asked meera to dnt do sex with your hubby she happily agreed and manipulate Krish easy ky becoz he is blindly believe meera... Even if Desai could ask three some with piyush meera agreed too.. may they discuss about this in this night... May b Desai wanted to b meera Completely whore like wt ever he said she is ready with that... Want to see atleast Krish open to her about this if u love Desai or not ask her and know completely whats going between them... Hope next update will clear all this and plz tell the time of update
Like Reply