Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III
(19-08-2022, 08:12 AM)jiljilrani Wrote: Awesome. She had already fallen for him. When she called him after hearing krish say that he had a found another partner, it shows she is not just a fuck toy. She has become possessive and obsessive too.

She was waiting for Krish say something like that - it’s all Meera planned ! 
Now she will blame krish as always she does!
She is already become Desai Slut and whore long back and doing stuff behind Krish !
[+] 1 user Likes Amit2021msm's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
When will be the next update bro. Kindly inform us roughly, this will prevent us from repeated checking
Thanku
Like Reply
Splendid update
The old bastard is having great fun where the wimp husband does not know how to keep his wife satisfied.
Like Reply
Fantastic
Like Reply
Super super
Like Reply
(20-08-2022, 06:37 AM)Dorabooji Wrote: Splendid update
The old bastard is having great fun where the wimp husband does not know how to keep his wife satisfied.

True ! But he is a cuck - he wasn’t his wife to get fucked and he thinks Meera deserve to get fucked badly ( as per author ✍️) ! But in the same time he get jealous and hurt and also He is a coward and a wimp!
Like Reply
Like the plot but i think meera is just using Krish cuckhold to satisfy her sexual pressure with Desai.. even Krish ask wt Abt u.. she say this is only for u... But ultimately she enjoy herself.. i think Krish know abt her atleast now and realise his mistake...

And plz try to post regular basis or atleast after ur post story tell abt next update time plz consider this
Like Reply
I somehow have mixed feelings with this installment , i always believed that the second one ended pretty perfectly but i guess props to the author to draw it out long.
I can see the ending of this , i somehow feel that Meera gets pregnant by Desai and Krish will end up accepting it nonetheless , like i said mixed feelings , it feels like the characters and their motivations are a bit different when compared to the first to installments , now that we are in the final stages , i guess we just need to see how this all pans out!! fight
It would be awesome if there was a crossover with the characters from "No one dies a saint" Tongue
Like Reply
Will ther be any update today Krish ? Plz tell
Like Reply
(21-08-2022, 11:03 AM)The Last samurai Wrote: Will ther be any update today Krish ? Plz tell

No, the next update is just at halfway.
Find my stories here:
NODAS
ACON
Startup
Accident
K-III

[+] 3 users Like krish_999's post
Like Reply
(21-08-2022, 01:27 PM)krish_999 Wrote: No, the next update is just at halfway.

update kab aayega, bata dena plz,, always waiting for your update,,, love from Bangladesh
Like Reply
(21-08-2022, 07:32 AM)dewdrop2102 Wrote: I somehow have mixed feelings with this installment , i always believed that the second one ended pretty perfectly but i guess props to the author to draw it out long.
I can see the ending of this , i somehow feel that Meera gets pregnant by Desai and Krish will end up accepting it nonetheless , like i said mixed feelings , it feels like the characters and their motivations are a bit different when compared to the first to installments , now that we are in the final stages , i guess we just need to see how this all pans out!! fight
It would be awesome if there was a crossover with the characters from "No one dies a saint" Tongue

I think Meera will end up with Desai get married and settled !

She doesn’t had a future with Shekhar And Das as both are married ! 
But Desai has no one as far as we know , She can get good life! He is rich n good fucker !

Or until unless ,

If Desai is singal ( he is old no one knows he is married or divorcee have a family n kids ) 
Untill author decide to reveal the secret !
Like Reply
(18-08-2022, 06:06 AM)The Last samurai Wrote: Thank you very much for the update Krish. It was worth waiting but felt it ended very soon.
Going by first part again entering of new character in story piyush, still I feel new characters not required at this stages but anyhow author know very well. Is they any angle here now don't know may be Meera - piyush etc my suggestion kindly avoid it
Next part - Krish  and Parvati angle frankly looked disgusting to me , first of of all not required he had many chances with maitreyi, ananya and all, he didn't fall for that now he is going for parvathi no, not Krish nature. You can't take advantage of any person because u had helped them in their needs. Then there is no difference between Krish and older devil Desai.
Krish and nidhi part was erotic but again fel the same as above
Now coming to main part there was so less between Meera and Desai in this chapter. One thing is observed Krish is gradually leaving Meera to go out of his grasp. Especially in temple, in bus etc. Those are not the places of sex or private place , it's public one. Those are the places where the husband should be with his wife, protecting her guiding her making her feel he is there but Krish is now leaving everything to Desai that's the most dangerous part. In the madness of his sex he is loosing Meera love too.
Comig to sex again biggest revel, One Meera jealousy for Desai she was getting disturbed when Krish teased her and she is getting possesive for desain now. This will definitely increase her love for Desai. Next is her private discussion with Desai which was revealed over phone call, he is talking to desai behind Krish. They discussed and had everything planned. As soon as they entered their home Desai hold on to Meera and she also obliged to him. They started to live on to their desires.
Just felt that sex started with anal portion directly, no teasing, no games nothing which was very disappointing this time. This is the main essence which increases erotica which was not at all there not even basic love making also before going to anal.  
Desai phone call revealed many things , Meera action behind Krish , her sexual desires etc . Also why Desai is doing thi, is it only soft corner for Krish such that he can enjoy his cuckyness or Desai want to create rift between the couple. Please add more action to night don't close so early let Krish hear more of Meera and her sexual beastness in bed with Desai. Make it more erotic , more talks between Desai and Meera during sex.
Desai is not only aiming the sex with Meera he is making her feel special during sex also such that and increasing her love towards him. He is taking her into his cacoon.

Thanks and regards
You r absulataly right bro Krish pl create any situation Krish listen more erotic nd romantic talks between there sex sessions it's becoming story more interesting ?? Even i become hard to asume this situation
Like Reply
The story name should be 

“My wife MEERA turn into whore and slut “

Here a new character Piyush- I think Desai will bring Meera to farmhouse and fuck her with Piyush - “Threesome” ;-)
Like Reply
(22-08-2022, 12:59 PM)Amit2021msm Wrote: The story name should be 

“My wife MEERA turn into whore and slut “

Here a new character Piyush- I think Desai will bring Meera to farmhouse and fuck her with Piyush - “Threesome” ;-)

No need here is lot of stories you can pl here is no need for threesom situation with Desai Meera is most comfortable
[+] 1 user Likes Paul5's post
Like Reply
(22-08-2022, 01:07 PM)Paul5 Wrote: No need here is lot of stories you can pl here is no need for threesom situation with Desai Meera is most comfortable

Meera is now so much in lust - forget everything her marriage, love !

She will get married to Desai and Desai will fulfill his fantasies- fuck meera in front of others and make her fucked gangbang , BDSM. 
Maybe he will let her drink his piss - she will do everything! 

She is become whore and slut now !
Like Reply
Hi friends,

sometimes I feel that we often mix the thin nuance between reality and fantasy.
We too often forget that this is a portal for "erotic stories" and not about the lived experiences of 
the main characters or people who appear in these stories.

The whole thing has nothing to do with cultural, religious or social aspects. 
It is much more about fantasies that cross borders and are "similar and/or different" in each and 
every one of us.

It may be that in some areas and societies in this world, there is less liberal and more liberal, 
but in the end, as individuals, we are all free from these constraints and let our fantasies run free.
Therefore, we should not personalise these "imagined relationships" and apply them one-to-one 
to everyday life....

Of course, over time (since this story has been written), each of us has developed a preference or 
a special relationship with one of the main protogonists (Meera - Krish) and would like everything 
to develop to his/her liking.
This would, in my opinion, make this story calculating and predictable, which in the long run would 
make the story one of thousands peddled in many portals....

Conclusion:

I look forward to the surprising moment that (it looks like) author Krish is preparing for us readers and fans.
But I still have one small wish;
I hope that Meera and Krish will be even more solid for and with each other in their marital and loving 
existence at the end...

Kind regards from Berlin-Germany
Lollobionda
[+] 2 users Like Lollobionda's post
Like Reply
For me story ended in part 2.

Now I want to see Ananya and Sam watch Meera get Fucked by Desai !
It would be interesting! 

Already two watchmen saw her getting fucked n  doesn’t have any impact on her !

Now she is become real whore - let’s see how Desai use her !
[+] 2 users Like Amit2021msm's post
Like Reply
Update bro time is going like a .horse horseride
Like Reply
Meera have been intending to do adultery since first part of the story but she always expressed herself like she has been doing that for husband's sake
Krish is ultimate cuckold and he must loose meera that is his destiny.
Every cuckold looses his wife if the bull is more powerful in all manner physically mentally and financially than her cuckold husband.
Desai is the ultimate bull who deserves Meera.
This story should not end on happy note every character should meet their destiny what they deserve.
Like Reply