Adultery HONEY, WE NEED TO TALK by Just_Words(+19 copied)
Very nice bro
[+] 1 user Likes Eswar P's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(17-07-2022, 10:24 PM)Eswar P Wrote: Very nice bro

Thank you Eswar P
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
She whispered into my ear again, "Henry, I won't be carrying any regrets. I want you to carry me to my happy place. I want to make love with you tonight!" Then she kissed my ear and sent a charge of electricity down my spine..............

You're not going to believe this, but I actually had to think about it. Don't get me wrong. Janet is gorgeous and I've always thought so. She's also funny, smart, and caring. It's just that I'd been a faithful husband for a decade and I don't change gears that fast.

She next spoke in a voice just loud enough for the other two to hear. "Henry, the last man I slept with is a lying cheat. I don't want to wake up tomorrow thinking that's all I deserve."

I was speechless, but I wasn't stupid. I smiled, stood up, took her hands, and pulled her to her feet. I kissed her tenderly and I didn't care whether the cheaters saw us or not, but I knew they would. We started walking to the stairs and a few steps up we stopped. Janet looked over at the two cheaters, who were sitting there with their mouths open, and said, "Don't forget to lock the door on your way out."

I was laughing. She had just dismissed my cheating wife and told her that she was free to leave her own house! I came home exhausted, my wife told me she'd been boning my friend and wanted a divorce, and now I was walking upstairs to have sex with one of the most loving women I've ever known.

When we got to the bedroom I asked, "Should we lock the door, or let them watch?"

"Henry, I don't care one damn little bit! I'm going to fuck you senseless, then cook you dinner so we regain our strength, and then I'm going to fuck you some more until you are so dry you're shooting dust!" She was laughing again.

I was smiling nervously. I'd been completely faithful to Debbie since the day I met her and I had no idea if I was even capable of pleasing another woman. I was playing for time. "It's been a rough day. I think I'd better take a quick shower if that's ok?"

"Not if you plan on showering alone." She could see I was nervous. "Last one with their panties on the floor gives the first tongue job!"

I've never seen a woman get out of her clothes as fast as Janet and she giggled the entire time she did it! She never took her eyes off me, but she was standing there naked as the day she was born and I was still working on my shoes. And oh-my-God, she was even more beautiful than I had imagined.

She had the most mischievous smile on her face. "Looks like you get a tongue full of pussy as soon as we get out of the shower."

"I am so looking forward to it. I could start now if you'd like?"

She was laughing. "No, shower first, pussy second."

I could give you the blow-by-blow, so to speak, but I'll just let you imagine the night. We showered together and we took our time exploring each other with soapy hands and desperate kisses. My tongue explored the most beautiful pussy I've ever seen or tasted while she squirmed and screamed the most pleasurable sounds. Then the most sensual woman I'd ever known pulled me into herself and took me to her happy place. It was my new happy place, too! She didn't just give me sex, although that would have been wonderful. She nurtured my soul and made my whole being feel loved and wanted. After round two we went downstairs to fix a little something to eat. She wore one of my t-shirts and it was just short enough for me to see a little bit of that beautiful bottom the whole way back up the stairs.

"Like what you see?"

"Oh, yes, very much!"

stay tuned............
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Nice update twin citie bro
మావయ్యా గారు
https://xossipy.com/thread-41841.html

శీరిష - బేగం
https://xossipy.com/thread-46756.html

బ్లాక్ మెయిల్
https://xossipy.com/thread-38805.html

[+] 1 user Likes taru's post
Like Reply
Nice update sir
Like Reply
(23-07-2022, 10:57 AM)Eswar P Wrote: Nice update sir

Thank you Eswar P garu
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
After round two we went downstairs to fix a little something to eat. She wore one of my t-shirts and it was just short enough for me to see a little bit of that beautiful bottom the whole way back up the stairs.
"Like what you see?"
"Oh, yes, very much!"..............

It was hours before we finally slept. True to her word, I didn't have a drop left to give.

In the morning I woke and watched her sleep. She looked so peaceful and I worried if when she awoke she would regret our decision. I'd loved her as a friend for a decade. My heart was aching for her now, but my feelings for her were entangled with my feelings for the two cheaters. I knew I was confused, but I'm a man, and sex cures everything. It doesn't work that way for women. I was hoping that she'd wake up smiling. I didn't need to worry so much. She did.

"How long have you been staring at me?"

"About a decade, but I tried not to get caught."

She smiled. "I mean this morning."

"About 20 minutes. You're beautiful when you sleep and I feel at peace just watching you."

"After you fell asleep last night I did some more thinking. Do they want a divorce? Let's give them what they want! Why should we fight them? If that's what they want, and if they've been fucking behind our backs for a year, let's give them their divorce today and not wait."

OK, now I was confused.

She placed her hand on my chest. "Henry, I don't want to crowd you or make you feel trapped; but here is what I want to do, and you can think about it for as long as you need." She hesitated to gather her thoughts. "I want to move out of my house today and move in here with you. They want to live together, let them live together starting now. I'll give you a monogamous girlfriend until the divorces are final. Then, you are free to reconsider. No holds, no claims, no regrets. We help each other get through this together, I fuck you into early senility, and then if we want to go the separate ways we can."

I thought about it. Yeah, right! I thought about it for about a half second. "I'd have to be senile already to turn down an offer like that." She was laughing.

"There is just one catch and you have to promise me something."

"OK, what is it?"

"If you move in, you owe me just one thing and that's the truth."

"OK, what is it?"

I had to laugh. "I just told you. It's the truth. You have to be 100% truthful with me. You don't owe me sex if you're not in the mood. If I annoy you, you have to tell me. If you're not getting enough attention, or if I'm giving you too much attention, you have to tell me. Most of all, if I tell you the same joke more than twice, you have to tell me!"

Now she was really laughing. "So you mean like a real marriage? You have a deal!" She was looking at me with real affection in her eyes.

"Now, here's the first bit of truth and I'm not sure how you're going to take it, but you asked for the truth and I'm telling you."

"OK, I can take it."

"I like morning wood." She was playing coy. "Call me crazy, but I like getting fucked in the morning. It makes the whole day better."

stay tuned.............
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
(23-07-2022, 06:39 AM)taru Wrote: Nice update twin citie bro

Thank you taru
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Very good sir look like moves to foursome
Like Reply
(25-07-2022, 11:08 AM)Eswar P Wrote: Very good sir look like moves to foursome

Thank you Eswar
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Very nice update bro
మావయ్యా గారు
https://xossipy.com/thread-41841.html

శీరిష - బేగం
https://xossipy.com/thread-46756.html

బ్లాక్ మెయిల్
https://xossipy.com/thread-38805.html

[+] 1 user Likes taru's post
Like Reply
"I like morning wood." She was playing coy. "Call me crazy, but I just like getting fucked in the morning. It makes the whole day better.".............

I may never wipe this smile off my face! "I said truth, not brutal honesty, but if that's how you feel I guess I can live with it..."

Sex and laughter are a great combination if you do it right!

Epilogue:
Now, you may be wondering about the two cheaters. The truth is there isn't much to tell. We never did ask or get answers to the usual questions like, "How did it start? Why did you do it? Were we inadequate?" 

We just didn't care anymore. We were sure they had their answers prepared and their justifications ready. We didn't want to hear it. Janet and I went to the same lawyer and had the two cheaters served before they got their act together. 

I think our reaction to their announcement caught them more than a little off guard. We did everything through our lawyer and hardly spoke a word to either of them. Once we knew about their yearlong affair, our decision was made. All we really wanted was out, so we proposed a fair divorce settlement and it went through quickly.
Debbie had decided, rather unilaterally, that she didn't want kids and had her tubes tied early in our marriage. It was a blow to me, but I loved her and accepted it. Greg had a vasectomy in much the same manner after Janet had her miscarriage. 

Janet and I were both fertile, as far as we knew, and a week after she moved in we realized that we both wanted much the same things from life. We wanted kids, a spouse we could trust, good friends, and time to enjoy them all. This realization came about two minutes after we realized we'd been having unprotected sex. 

We married about six months after the divorces were final. Debbie and Greg married about the same time, but it lasted only a little over two years. She caught him with a woman he works with. Was anyone surprised?

Janet and I got those kids we always wanted. We got three, two girls and a boy. With two older sisters, I'm expecting him to have the patience of a saint when he grows up. They tease him mercilessly, but God help the bully that picks on him! Janet's and my careers are doing well, but we aren't the type to be slaves to our jobs. We really do value the time we spend as a family.

If anyone asks, I won't recommend a cheating wife as a good means to find true love; and I wouldn't recommend revenge sex as a good way to find a mate. However, it worked for us and when we look back on that awful night we now view it as the start of a great life together.

And since I know you're wondering, the answer is "Yes, she still takes me to our happy place and she takes me there with all the joy and enthusiasm of that first night together."

There's one last part to this story. It was a Friday evening, just four days before our tenth anniversary, and I was coming through the front door of my home. It had been a long, hard week and I was ready to relax. My wife was standing in the living room looking nervous. She says, "Honey, we need to talk." Oh, damn! She walked toward me cautiously. "Our anniversary is Tuesday, but we both have to work next week, so this weekend the kids are with your parents." She was smiling. "You have from now until Sunday afternoon to take me to my happy place!"

I was smiling, too. "Ok. The last one with their panties on the floor..." Damn, how does she do that?

End of this story
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Verhoogd sir
Like Reply
(27-07-2022, 06:28 AM)taru Wrote: Very nice update bro

Thank you, repped you. all credit to the original author