Adultery A Wife's anxiety (Completed)
Hello Game40it,

Just completed reading your story. Sorry for late reading and respond.
You are one of the best writer in this forum. The way you establish the characters in story was good and the most impressive thing in your story was the conversations between the characters. It simply amezing. Every word exchanging between the characters was truly thoughtful and meaningful too and it will explain how the person handil the situation, how it drives to next step very thoughtful.

This story was completed long time back, I am expecting new story from you soon don't take too much gap my friend please start a new story ASAP.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(13-10-2020, 07:08 PM)Ramesh_Rocky Wrote: Hello Game40it,

Just completed reading your story. Sorry for late reading and respond.
You are one of the best writer in this forum. The way you establish the characters in story was good and the most impressive thing in your story was the conversations between the characters. It simply amezing. Every word exchanging between the characters was truly thoughtful and meaningful too and it will explain how the person handil the situation, how it drives to next step very thoughtful.

This story was completed long time back, I am expecting new story from you soon don't take too much gap my friend please start a new story ASAP.

Iex Namaskar agreed
[+] 2 users Like Dhundari's post
Like Reply
waiting eagerly for your next story
Like Reply
please continue
Like Reply
Awesome
Like Reply
Nicely narrated story based on a nice concept/theme with some unwanted scene n narration......

Initially I had a clean n strong image of Swetha but as the story moves that character become a bloody bitch character with few residual moral.....

Yes lifting the character of Mahesh, the writer any how balanced the story to a hasty unnatural happy end....

The story started in a natural realistic way and became unrealistic with the change in Sweta's character and action and met a hectic end....

Anyway I am fully agreed with Kamdev's analysis which is also my analysis and writer's explanation to those are not satisfactory n nit acceptable to me .....

Anyway a very well explained nice story which I do appreciate...

Hats up Boss for ur nice effort n pain taken in producing such a magnificent piece of cake . Namaskar Iex Namaskar
[+] 1 user Likes Blue Bull's post
Like Reply
Thumbs Up 
Totally adore you for the story. The way the couple has handled the situation and the man Mahesh is, respect for spouse, is amazing.

Thanks a lot for this mind blowing epic romantic erotica
Like Reply
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooooooooooootttttttttttttttttttttttt
Like Reply
Excellent story
Like Reply
[Image: cp1.jpg]

or

A Wife's Anxiety-(nmg).pdf  
Size: 1.3 MB
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Great story....
Like Reply
One of the best narrated story on this site !
Happy to read it ! 
Thanks for writing !
Waiting for next story ! All the best!
Like Reply
Can you share pdf of other stories.... it will be great.... and thanks for your effort. Great story and great work.
Like Reply
Thank you all. I have not come to the English Stories site for quite a long time. I just happened to be browsing through this site when I saw that this story still had responses from readers. This was completed quite a way back. I have currently been busy writing a story on the Tamil site. That story is nearing completion and should be over within the next two weeks. After that I had promised readers there that I would do a translation of my story here 'The Impact of Lust' into Tamil. I am pretty certain I will write a story in English soon after that. Even this story 'A Wife's Anxiety' was one of my first stories in Tamil. Gratifying to see that there are readers who are continuing to enjoy this story.
[+] 1 user Likes game40it's post
Like Reply
(24-09-2022, 04:00 PM)game40it Wrote: Thank you all. I have not come to the English Stories site for quite a long time. I just happened to be browsing through this site when I saw that this story still had responses from readers. This was completed quite a way back. I have currently been busy writing a story on the Tamil site. That story is nearing completion and should be over within the next two weeks. After that I had promised readers there that I would do a translation of my story here 'The Impact of Lust' into Tamil. I am pretty certain I will write a story in English soon after that. Even this story 'A Wife's Anxiety' was one of my first stories in Tamil. Gratifying to see that there are readers who are continuing to enjoy this story.

Thank you for writing this wonderful story ! 

This is the one of the best story I red on this write ! 

Loved it and thanks for writing !

And waiting for your next story !
Like Reply
Nice story
Like Reply