Adultery HONEY, WE NEED TO TALK by Just_Words(+19 copied)
First thing Monday morning Nevada called Nessa Sand to update his attorney on what was going on. Bad news must travel fast because before he began to explain the reason for his call...

"God damn it, Mr. Smith, I told you not to do anything stupid. If you had anything to do with this, so help me..."....................

Nevada angrily interrupted. "I'm getting tired of people accusing me Ms. Sand. I had nothing to do with it. You have to believe me!" Nevada didn't think she really did believe him but he told her what he wanted to be done anyway.

"Wow, I've been in the business a long time Mr. Smith and this is a first for me. I just want to make sure I understand you completely. You still want to go forward with the divorce, but you only want to delay service on your wife until she regains consciousness.

"You want her served in the hospital? Excuse me for saying it, but you are one cold-blooded son of a bitch."

"Maybe but it is no more cold-blooded than what she did to me. So will you do it?"

"Yes, you're the client, just let me know when. To change the subject Mr. Smith I believe you might be in need of a criminal defense attorney. I don't do that type of work myself, but I know a couple of good ones. Do you want their numbers?"

"I guess I better." And he copied down a couple of names and numbers she read off to him.

Nevada really started to worry when his three children who had skipped out early from school came to him in the afternoon. No one said anything, but he knew why they were all there staring at him.

"Guys, you have to trust me. I HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT! I promise you." Nevada broke down himself at that point. All three of the kids hugged him and cried along with him. At least he was almost sure they believed him.

Nevada was now sweating bullets. This could get really ugly for him once Pilar's family found out about it. Fortunately for him, they didn't live locally but still?

He supposed he had to call her parents which he did but it wasn't a pleasant experience at all. He pulled no punches. He laid out everything for them and didn't sugarcoat anything. Her father started in on him, but Nevada just hung up the phone and refused to answer any subsequent calls. The numerous voicemails her parents left were accusatory and threatening. I guess maybe I should have just cost him his twenty-five thousand?

Nevada was convinced he'd better call one of the attorney's names he got from his attorney before things got too far out of hand. He was getting ready to do just that when Detective Cipriano showed up at his doorstep.

Mr. Smith, I have just one question for you. Did you tell Mrs. Malden about her husband and your wife's affair?"

"No sir I did not. However, true confession time, I did find out who her friend was and that he was married. I had every intention of giving Mrs. Malden the PI's information to try and ruin that prick's life too."

Cipriano actually smiled a bit when he spoke. "Yeah, I suppose I would have done the same thing. Besides Hudson told us what his marching orders were. Listen Mr. Smith it looks like you are off the hook. Hudson was right, the evidence he gave us lead us to the perpetrators of the assault. They are in custody and they both confessed."

"Seriously, who did it?"

"Well I shouldn't say but shit, it's going to be all over the news by tomorrow anyway. It was Mrs. Malden and her brother."

"Damn how did she find out?"

stay tuned..................
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
"Seriously, who did it?"

"Well I shouldn't say but shit, it's going to be all over the news by tomorrow anyway. It was Mrs. Malden and her brother."

"Damn how did she find out?"

The same way you did. He told her what he was going to do. Apparently, this was the third time he pulled this trick. He loved to rub her nose in his infidelities for some perverted reason. And I guess she just couldn't take it anymore. So she told her brother, who has a rather lengthy rap sheet of violent-type crimes, and together they came up with the plan."

"I guess Malden didn't have a hall pass. Hey, out of morbid curiosity can you tell me about his condition?"

"Nope, sorry I can't do that. The only thing I can tell you is that it was the brother's job to work over the mister and Mrs. Malden was to take care of your wife. The brother is much bigger and stronger than the missus. Although to be fair the wife used a heavier bat than her brother. Anyway, I am truly sorry for your troubles. I won't bother you anymore. Good afternoon."

The sense of relief Nevada felt was immeasurable. He collapsed into his recliner to catch his breath. He was actually shaking all over. He wondered what his life would have been like over the next several weeks if he hadn't had his wife followed. It was too frightening to dwell on.

His relief at no longer being a suspect did nothing to assuage his anger at Pilar though.

The next few weeks were a blur. Detective Cipriano was right. The story was all over the local news and it played for days. Nevada returned to work and the kids to school, which was close to ending for the summer break. It was about the same time that he received a call from the hospital that his wife had regained consciousness and that she was asking about her family and wanted to see everyone. The charge nurse said she could have one visitor at a time. They also warned him that she would have confusion and probably a lot of memory gaps too.

Nevada went to see her alone without telling the kids. He did this for two reasons. First and foremost he wanted to talk with her alone and secondly, he wanted to make sure that the sight of their mother's physical condition wouldn't traumatize them too badly.

When he arrived at the hospital even he was shocked at Pilar's condition. There were machines, tubes, casts, and bandages all over her. The parts of her he could see including her face were still pretty much covered in bruises. He wasn't sure if the bruising was from the beating or the three surgeries she had now undergone. But she could talk.

Even though he had been prepped by the nurses, when he stepped into Pilar's room it took his breath away. Never mind the injuries, Pilar who was always a voluptuous woman now looked emaciated. It was quite disturbing and he wasn't sure the kids should see her like this. Screw it, they were old enough. It would serve her right anyway.

She heard him come in and turned her head slightly towards him. She didn't speak but had tears in her eyes. She could only wipe them away with her left hand as her right was still immobilized.

"Damn Pilar, you look like shit. The next time you use a hall pass you better make sure your lover has one too!" He knew he was being petty but it made him feel better and he just didn't care. At any rate, his number one emotion was still anger.

She croaked out, "I'm sorry" in a barely audible voice.

stay tuned.................
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Nice update s twincitee bro
మావయ్యా గారు
https://xossipy.com/thread-41841.html

శీరిష - బేగం
https://xossipy.com/thread-46756.html

బ్లాక్ మెయిల్
https://xossipy.com/thread-38805.html

[+] 1 user Likes taru's post
Like Reply
(22-06-2022, 08:20 AM)taru Wrote: Nice update s twincitee bro

Thank you taru
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
"Damn Pilar, you look like shit. The next time you use a hall pass you better make sure your lover has one too!" He knew he was being petty but it made him feel better and he just didn't care. At any rate, his number one emotion is still anger.

She croaked out, "I'm sorry" in a barely audible voice.

"Yes, you are. Listen Pilar I don't want to be here any longer than I have to. As soon as you are out of ICU I am having you served for divorce. I'd do it sooner, but the hospital won't allow it. I'll have the kids come by, they are anxious to see you. Right now I am too busy thinking about how to avoid financial ruin to worry about your health. Somehow I'll figure it out though.

"You know thanks to you, Suzanne won't be able to go to USC now because of all the damn hospital bills. You did this Pilar. You destroyed your marriage and the financial security of your family. So no, I don't feel one bit sorry for you, so fuck you!"

"Couldn't you be a little more understanding Nevada? I'm hurting and I'm sorry and I want to find a way to put our marriage back together. I love you." She could only speak in a hoarse whisper.

"Too little too late dear. That's never going to happen. I'm so pissed off at you for what you've done to us that it's taking all my restraint to remain civil. Good bye Pilar." He turned and walked out. He never returned to the hospital.

At the dinner table several days later Nevada spoke up. "Kids time for a family meeting. Your mom is being moved out of ICU tomorrow and I am having the divorce papers served on her.

"Dad you can't be serious, you are going to have the divorce papers served on Mom in the hospital! You cannot be that cruel."

"It has nothing to do with cruelty Suzanne; it has to do with timing and trying to keep from filing bankruptcy. You all want to keep living in this house right. Do you want to go to college? Well, we have to make some serious sacrifices to make those things possible.

"You see, I've checked with lawyers and the hospital and this is the way it is. Your mom has her own insurance but it doesn't matter if we are getting divorced. Because we were married when the bills were incurred, I am still as much responsible for what her insurance won't cover as she is. And trust me the uncovered portion will be huge. That won't change until the divorce is finalized. In addition, we do not have any long-term care insurance so that is where her real expenses will be incurred, so I need to get the divorce done as soon as possible to minimize the long-term financial impact on our family. I'm sorry, but that is the hard truth of the matter.

"I have one attorney looking into the possibility of suing your mother's boyfriend to recover costs, but I suspect it won't go very far. His medical expenses will far exceed your mom's so that's probably a nonstarter. Plus his wife is divorcing him anyway, although I'm not sure how she will accomplish that from prison?

"Another thing though, I have been meeting with your mom's medical staff and we have to have a serious talk about your mom's condition." He had all three of their undivided attention at this point.

"There is a distinct possibility that your mother will be wheelchair-bound for a long time if not the rest of her life. Because of damage to her brain, she will probably never be able to fully care for herself again. At the very least she will need home nursing for several years. She is in for months of rehab and years of physical therapy and other procedures."

The children were horrified but not shocked all that much. They had after all been to visit her and they saw firsthand how bad she had been hurt.

"So anyway this is what we are going to do," Nevada spoke for about twenty minutes as to what were his plans. In the end, the kids agreed it was probably the only reasonable course of action.

When he was finished Suzanne sadly spoke. "I guess USC isn't in my future is it Dad?"

"No honey it isn't, but I promise you will go to State. It's a lot cheaper and there are more grants and scholarships you can apply for to offset the cost. Also, I know you want to help your mom so instead of being a thousand miles away, you will only be thirty minutes away. You can stay at home so there are no dorm costs either."

stay tuned..............
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
"No honey it isn't, but I promise you will go to State. It's a lot cheaper and there are more grants and scholarships you can apply for to offset the cost. Also, I know you want to help your mom so instead of being a thousand miles away, you will only be thirty minutes away. You can stay at home so there are no dorm costs either."

"I know Dad. It will all work out for the best."

Five Years Later:

"You know I love you but Dad, you've lost your humanity. There is a big hole where your soul used to be."

"Listen to me, Suzanne. Every time I think I am 'getting over it' as you say I should, I get another hospital bill I'm still responsible for. Twenty percent of my wages are garnished every week to pay civil judgments against us. We are hopelessly behind on the house payments but at least I homesteaded it with Nessa's help, so they can't kick us out for quite a while. In the meantime, I am trying to do a mortgage restructure to stave off the inevitable. Nessa even does most of her work for us pro bono.

"Your brother Steve skipped college and joined the service. Every month he sends half his paycheck home to help out. Do you know what he told me when he enlisted? He said one reason he did it was so that we wouldn't have the cost of feeding him any longer. Your brother Pat has a part-time job flipping burgers. He signs his entire paycheck over to me each week to do his part. And look at you. This should be the time of your life, but you still haven't finished college because you had to go part-time. Every spare moment you have is dedicated to caring for your mom instead of being out having fun.

"The grass in the front yard is two feet high because I can't afford to fix the lawnmower. I'm surprised the neighbors haven't started a petition to the HOA to get us to kick out.

"I make a six-figure income and we are on food stamps. I beg every nonprofit and public assistance office weekly to find more money to pay for your mom's care. We have one ten-year-old beat-up car between us and it's held together by chewing gum and bailing wire."

"If you feel that way why would you even let her live with us? You haven't said a civil word to Mom in over four years. You haven't even looked at her. If she comes into the same room you leave. It's like she's a recluse in her own home. It doesn't make any sense."

"There are several reasons really. No matter what she did, she is still you and your brothers' mother. And as you know you are all involved in her care to some extent even all these years later. And secondly, my motivation is revenge. She gets to see the loving interaction between Josie and me every day of her life. Every single day for the rest of her life, she gets to be reminded of what she gave up just to try out a new dick.

"The vindictive part of me still surfaces every now and then and I want to force Pilar to sit in a chair in our bedroom and watch Josie and me making love on what used to be her bed. I would do it too, except I'm pretty sure Josie would kick my ass out of the house.

"All that aside, the real reason is to save money. Assisted living care can cost as much as seven thousand dollars a month. She obviously couldn't afford that even with government assistance. Do you want your mom living in one of those privately run assisted living homes? You saw what they are like.

"And to be clear this isn't her home any longer, I just allow her to stay because I don't want your mother dying in some cardboard box under a freeway overpass.

"No Suzanne your mother burned all the compassion out of me. Maybe I'm part of the walking dead but there is nothing I can do about it."

"You're wrong Dad. You do have compassion left in you. I'm sure Josie wouldn't have married you if you didn't. But she and I talk a lot, and we are worried about you. It has been five years and there is still so much anger left in you, it's scary. You have to let your bitterness go and somehow work your way through all that. I want my dad back." She was teary-eyed and deeply saddened. "You can't go on like this. You have a beautiful new wife and your family around you. Focus on the future, not the past. I'm begging you! It's not for her. She did what she did, and she is what she is. Don't you think she's paid a high enough price for one stupid decision five years ago?"

"No, I don't."

stay tuned...............
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
"You're wrong Dad. You do have compassion left in you. I'm sure Josie wouldn't have married you if you didn't. But she and I talk a lot, and we are worried about you. It has been five years and there is still so much anger left in you, it's scary. You have to let your bitterness go and somehow work your way through all that. I want my dad back." She was teary eyed and deeply saddened. "You can't go on like this. You have a beautiful new wife and your family around you. Focus on the future, not the past. I'm begging you! It's not for her. She did what she did, and she is what she is. Don't you think she's paid a high enough price for one stupid decision five years ago?"
"No, I don't."

"For god's sake Dad, she lost everything dear to her and she's crippled for life and that's not enough for you? Listen to yourself!" Suzanne disgustedly walked away shaking her head.

On an intellectual level, Nevada knew his daughter was right. Josie had been after him about the same issue. He was sure they were planning an intervention soon. He just didn't see a way out for him. He had hypertension and was on medication. He had gained twenty pounds. How the fuck do you gain twenty pounds when you can't even afford to eat? His doctor warned him about his worsening ulcers. His wrath frequently kept him awake at night. Sometimes he wondered if his family would be better off if he, just died. At least he had a five hundred thousand dollar life insurance policy on himself that could help pay off the bills. Of course, he was behind on those payments too.

Later that same evening when they were in bed Josie started in on him again. They had just finished a satisfying round of lovemaking and as was their habit Josie lay with her head on his shoulder idly running her fingers threw the thick hair on her husband's chest. This was the only time Nevada had any peace. He was so grateful that he had met Josie at his wife's rehab facility. He understood that without her love and support he would have fallen apart.

"Nevada, sweetheart. I spoke to Suzanne today and just to be clear, if you ever even hint at having Pilar watch us in bed I will castrate you with a rusty knife." She said it casually but her meaning wasn't lost on him. She had grown up in a really tough neighborhood so he was pretty sure she was capable of doing it. Plus what is it with women always threatening to cut off men's dicks?

"I know, I know. My anger was getting the better of me and..."

"Nevada I don't care about that. I've tried my best to help you and it hasn't been enough. I'm tired of trying and tired of only getting part of you in return. How do you think it makes me feel? To me, your anger is a constant reminder that you aren't over Pilar."

"What! That isn't true at all, why would you even think that?"

"Just let me talk Nevada. It's more like you aren't over what Pilar did to you." She stopped stroking his chest and laid her palm flat over his heart. I'll wait for a few more months but I can't go on this way. If you won't give me all of you soon, I will leave you. I give much more than I get from you. It isn't fair. I even help take care of your ex-wife. I have earned better from you." She wasn't angry, she didn't raise her voice, she was just incredibly sad.

"When I first saw you at the rehab facility I felt an instant attraction. I'd never seen anyone in so much pain. As we got to know each other I could see how much you loved your family. You had problems and a lot of pent-up anger, but I knew you were a kind, decent man. We've been married for over two years Nevada and your issues haven't improved. If anything they have gotten worse.

"Please don't think I am sounding like Pilar giving you ultimatums. But I can't go on like this. It hurts too much. I need you to do something to bring back the man I fell in love with."

"Please Josie I'll try. Don't even think about leaving. I would be lost without you. I don't like the person I am either, but I don't know what to do. I tried counseling. Hell, I even tried drinking, but neither one worked. Tell me what I can do?"

"It's really pretty simple Nevada. There is an ancient Chinese proverb that says, 'A journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step.'"

"What the hell does that mean though, really?"

"It means just start by being nicer."

With that, Josie patted him on his chest, kissed him lightly on the lips and got up out of bed, and went into the bathroom to take a shower. She always did that after sex even though Nevada asked her not to. He loved the way she smelled and he never wanted it to go away.

stay tuned.............

[url=https://www...'.s/wifes-hall-pass?page=3#][/url]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
It means just start by being nicer."
With that, Josie patted him on his chest, kissed him lightly on the lips and got up out of bed and went in to the bathroom take a shower. She always did that after sex even though Nevada asked her not to. He loved the way she smelled and he never wanted it to go away.

Nevada was frustrated and was going to lash out at Josie for being so obtuse but he wisely decided against it. Start by being nicer, what a load of crap. He knew he had to do something, he couldn't risk losing Josie, he just couldn't. He knew she was the only thing keeping him from stepping into the abyss.

Two days later Nevada was no closer to resolving his problems. Josie and Suzanne both acted the same as they always had and nothing more was said about their conversations. He was looking forward to this evening's Sunday night dinner though because Steve had a weekend pass and was going to be able to join the family.

Nevada and his sons were enjoying a drink and quiet conversation while Josie and Suzanne got dinner ready to serve. "Guys dinner is ready!" Josie called out.

They all lumbered to the dining room and headed for their usual spots. Isn't it funny how families always have assigned seating for meals? Nevada and Josie always sat at opposite places, the boys on the left and Suzanne on the right next to Josie. Nevada noticed there were six settings instead of five. He just assumed one of the kids had a guest coming which happened a lot even though Nevada bitched about the added cost.

That's when he saw Suzanne leading Pilar, who was still using a cane to get around, into the dining room. His instinct was to get up and leave, but Suzanne pushed him back down into his seat. She helped Pilar sit in the chair next to him, and then took her seat. Pilar never joined them for a meal. Nevada demanded that it be that way. You could have heard a pin drop. Nevada felt his face flush as his anger started to bubble over once again. He saw his entire family staring at him. Pilar was just looking down at her plate.

"Th, the, thanks for inviting me to, to, to Join you, for din, din, dinner Nevada." One of the many issues Pilar was still dealing with was her speech control.
He didn't fully understand it but the doctors had told him in layman's terms that the head trauma had created a disconnect between her brain and vocal chords. She had been working with a speech therapist for a couple of years and it was gradually improving.

Nevada stared ruthlessly, his eyes shooting daggers at Josie, then Suzanne. He now knew this was the intervention he had been anticipating. Their eye contact never broke from his, they were as resolute as he. He just gave a slight shake of his head. Just start by being nicer.

"I'm glad you could join us tonight Pilar. I notice that your speech is improving."

"Yes it, it is, I, I, thin, I think."

Nevada reached over and gave Pilar a quick pat on the hand and a brief smile. He felt his anger starting to melt away.

He looked around the table at the co-conspirators, Nevada couldn't be sure if they were smiling at him or giving him an I told you so smirk. Except for Steven, he obviously wasn't in on it because he sat frozen in place with a fork full of food halfway into his mouth and his eyes were wide with shock at what just took place. In fact, no one was talking or moving.

Josie broke the uncomfortable silence. "You know Pilar, now that you will be joining us regularly for meals I think it's time you helped us prepare them." Josie looked at Nevada with an expression that screamed 'go ahead I dare you.' I know you used to love cooking. You seem to be moving about quite well. What do you think, are you up to it?"

Pilar didn't answer but quickly glanced at Nevada.

"I think that's a great idea Pilar, you're part of the family and everyone needs to pitch in. If you are feeling up to it, you should do it," chimed in Nevada. It was like someone flipped a light switch and his animosity was gone. Just start by being nicer.

Tears welled up in her eyes and she reached over and placed her hand gently on Nevada's and he gave it a quick squeeze in return.

"Oh, oh, okay I, I will."

End of this story
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
HONEY, WE NEED TO TALK by Just_Words

It was Friday evening, just a few weeks before our tenth anniversary, and I was coming through the front door of my home. It had been a long, hard week and I was ready to relax. I knew that my wife, Debbie, would be home by now and starting dinner. I love Friday nights. We'll cook together, take our time, talk, laugh, eat, and on a good night, we'll go to bed early. I was so tired, that I thought that going to bed early tonight might just mean getting a good night's sleep.

I walked into the living room where my wife and Greg, a good friend from just a few houses away, stood and looked nervously in my direction. Greg and his wife, Janet, were frequent visitors to our home. We spent many evenings together talking over dinner and playing games. Janet was a lovely woman with a wonderful heart and I admired her tremendously. Secretly, I had a bit of a crush on her, although I would never do anything to betray my wife.

Both Greg and my wife were telegraphing every thought in their heads and I missed every single one of them. I was one clueless bastard. All I saw was the woman I loved and my good friend from down the street, and I'm thinking "OK, let's fire up the grill and char some steaks!"

The looks on their faces finally got through to me and I say, "What's with you two? You look like the dog died and we don't even have a dog. Is everything ok?"

"Honey, we need to talk."

I look at her and I don't think I've ever seen my wife so nervous. I'm starting to worry. "Sure, dear. How about I get changed first, or is this an emergency?"

"Henry, we need to talk now before I lose my nerve."

"OK, now you're scaring me. What's wrong?"

In a voice so quiet it's almost like she's talking to herself, "I had this all worked out, but now that I'm trying to say it I can't seem to find the words." She glanced at Greg, who nodded, and then she looked back at me. 

"Henry, I love you and you know that, but I'm not `in love with you anymore. I don't know if I ever was. I'm sorry. I didn't want to hurt you." She paused for a long time and I just looked at her in disbelief.

My head was spinning and my stomach was churning. I was feeling sick and I didn't know what I would do first -- pass out or throw up.

"Henry, I want a divorce."

There it was. She dropped the bomb on me not two minutes after I walked through the door.

"Is this some kind of joke? If it is, I have to tell you it's been a bad week and your timing sucks!"

"It's not a joke, Henry. I'm sorry. I do want a divorce."

"You've never once told me you were unhappy with me and the first words out of your mouth are `I want a divorce.'"?

"I'm sorry. We didn't want to hurt you, Henry. It all got out of control. It just seems like..."

stay tuned.......................
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
"It's not a joke, Henry. I'm sorry. I do want a divorce."

"You've never once told me you were unhappy with me and the first words out of your mouth are `I want a divorce.'"?
"I'm sorry. We didn't want to hurt you, Henry. It all got out of control. It just seems like..."

"Wait! What do you mean, `We'? Who's `we'? Are you involved with someone else?" My God, I can be thick sometimes. You think you understand someone and then when the truth is literally standing there right in front of you and you can't see it, you fall into denial and confusion. Debbie wasn't answering my question and then I noticed Greg put his arm around my wife. "You mean Greg? You're fucking Greg?"

"Believe me, honey, we didn't mean for it to happen. It was an accident and we fell in love."

"It was an accident? An accident is when you trip and spill your drink! Did he trip and spill his dick into you? You mean that kind of accident?" I was seething.

Somehow, Greg managed to find his voice at this point and he stopped hiding behind my wife. "There's no need to talk like that, Henry. We never set out to hurt you. In a perfect world, you would never know. But we fell in love and we can't keep hiding it any longer."

Those words echoed in my brain, "...you would never know." He didn't say, "...you would never have known." That would suggest past tense. It might even allow for regret. What he said was forward thinking. Those were the words of someone who planned, lied, and schemed, who manipulated people to get what he wanted and what he wanted was my wife.

"So you just planned to sneak around, tell lies, fuck my wife, and pretend to be my friend while you stab me in the back? You know, the usual chicken shit cowardly crap that no real man would ever do."

"Watch it, asshole."

"Watch what? You think you can claim any real manhood now? A real man doesn't cheat on his wife and he doesn't fuck another man's wife. He doesn't sneak around like a coward. A real man doesn't lie and betray the people that trust him." 

I could see him balling his fists and I was hoping and praying he would take a swing at me. All the time he's known me I've been a caring, patient, and helpful neighbor and friend. He's never seen what I'm capable of and right now I had the will to kill the son-of-a-bitch. All I needed was a good excuse.

"Stop it, Greg. We deserve it. We cheated and now we have to face it." At least one of them was looking in a mirror.

"How long? Tell me that much. How long have the two of you been fucking behind my back?"

My loving wife seemed to be fascinated with the carpet. She couldn't take her eyes off it. "About a year." She finally looked at me. "Honey, I swear it wasn't supposed to go like this. The first time was just an impulse. We gave in to temptation. After that, we couldn't stop. It was like a drug. I finally realized that I love Greg and we need to make it right."
"This is your idea of making it right? You rip my heart out so you can keep on fucking my friend... I mean, this asshat?"

"Fuck you, cuck!" Greg was never a very clever man.

stay tuned????
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Nice story and good update s bro
మావయ్యా గారు

శీరిష - బేగం
https://xossipy.com/thread-46756.html

బ్లాక్ మెయిల్
https://xossipy.com/thread-38805.html

[+] 1 user Likes taru's post
Like Reply
My loving wife seemed to be fascinated with the carpet. She couldn't take her eyes off it. "About a year." She finally looked at me. "Honey, I swear it wasn't supposed to go like this. The first time was just an impulse. We gave in to temptation. After that, we couldn't stop. It was like a drug. I finally realized that I love Greg and we need to make it right."
"This is your idea of making it right? You rip my heart out so you can keep on fucking my friend... I mean, this asshat?"
"Fuck you, cuck!" Greg was never a very clever man.

"So what did Janet say when you told her you were divorcing her?"

The two of them just stood there in silence.

"You haven't told her, have you?"

"We were going there next." Debbie seemed to speak for both of them. I almost wanted to be a fly on the wall when they get to Greg's house.

"Let me help you with that." I picked up my cell phone and hit the speed dial for Greg's house. "Janet, it's Henry. My loving wife and your asshole husband are over here telling me they've fallen in love, they've been having an affair for a year now, and they both want divorces. Apparently, they are rehearsing their performance with me and then plan to break the news to you later... No, I wish I were kidding... No, I haven't had a drop, but I'm ready to... They're standing right here in my living room. They hit me with it as soon as I came through the door... Well, if it's a joke it's a really sick joke... I have a better idea. Why don't you come on over and they can explain it to us together? It will keep them from having to repeat themselves... Just come on in when you get here. The front door is open. I'll be in the living room with Asswipe and The Slut."

"You didn't have to do that. We were trying to have a calm, mature discussion like three adults and you have to act out like some kind of child. Won't you ever grow up?" I guess Debbie had decided the best defense is a good offense. It wasn't going to work for her. I no longer had anything to lose. That's what some wives never understand. They have disproportionate power because their husbands love them and want them to be happy. If my marriage was over, her displeasure no longer concerned me.

"Yes, I did and no, I won't. Janet may be the only person in this whole world who knows exactly what I'm going through right now, and since she'll be going through the same thing later tonight we might as well start supporting each other now."

I turned my attention to Greg. "And what is your problem? You have a lovely, funny wife. Judging from the way she dotes on you, I'm guessing she gives you all the love you need! Why do you have to cheat on her? Isn't she more than enough for you? You're going to trade her in for a woman who is proven to be unfaithful, or are you so arrogant that you think you'll be the exception?"

Before either of them could object, Janet came through the front door breathing hard. They only live three doors away; but still, she must have run over from her house. She just stood there looking back and forth between her husband and my wife, back and forth, back and forth, waiting for someone to speak. "Well? If this is a joke, I swear I'm going to break something expensive."

"Tell her, Asswipe. Tell her about the future you've decided for her." Wow, he really didn't like being called that.

"Janet, Henry wasn't supposed to call you. I was coming home as soon as we finished here and I was going to tell you myself."

"Tell me what? Say the words."

stay tuned...................
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 2 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
Nice and intresting story
[+] 1 user Likes Eswar P's post
Like Reply
(13-07-2022, 07:03 AM)Eswar P Wrote: Nice and intresting story

Thank you. all credit to the original writer.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
(12-07-2022, 11:22 PM)taru Wrote: Nice story and good update s bro

Thank you Taru
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Please update bro
[+] 1 user Likes Eswar P's post
Like Reply
(15-07-2022, 10:37 AM)Eswar P Wrote: Please update bro

Thank you Eswar, update will be posted every 3 days. Big Grin
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
"Tell her, Asswipe. Tell her about the future you've decided for her." Wow, he really didn't like being called that.
"Janet, Henry wasn't supposed to call you. I was coming home as soon as we finished here and I was going to tell you myself."
"Tell me what? Say the words."...............

"Janet, I'm sorry. Debbie and I are in love and we're asking you both for divorce. I promise we'll be very fair. We're not looking to hurt either of you."

Janet just stood there looking at him for what seemed like an eternity. Then she clenched her fists and screamed at the top of her lungs. "You don't want to hurt either of us? What do you think the divorce is going to do, you fuck head, you asshole, you god-damn son-of-a-bitch!"

Wow, that was the first time I'd heard Janet curse. She was good at it!

"I'm going to fucking kill you! I'll cut off your nuts! I'll take everything you have and everything you'll ever have. If you think I'll just go away quietly while you fuck this..." Janet stopped in mid-thought and she grew quiet. I could see tears forming in her eyes. "Debbie, how could you? You were my best friend. You stood by me when we buried my mother. You were there for me when I had my miscarriage. How could you do this to me? How could you betray me this way? How could you take my husband from me?"

The tears were running down Debbie's cheeks now. At least she understood the magnitude of her betrayal, or maybe she didn't. I'm not sure I know her now or if I ever did. I never thought the woman I married was capable of this.

I was drained. I had arrived home tired and the anger took everything from me. I finally just collapsed on the couch expecting to watch Janet tear into those two. When I collapsed, Janet looked at me and dropped onto the couch next to me. I was still in shock, but she was broken. She buried her face in my chest, put her arms around me, and wept. 

All I could do was hold her. I instinctively kissed the top of her head as I had Debbie's head a hundred times before. We just sat there holding each other for what seemed like hours, but it was maybe fifteen minutes until she stopped crying and looked up into my eyes. 

I cradled her face in my hand and gave her a gentle, loving kiss. It was nothing erotic. It was just a kiss of friendship and support, a kiss of love from someone who cares. That's all it was. She smiled through her tears, looked at me, and put her head back on my chest. In all this time I never so much as glanced at the cheaters. I didn't give a damn about them. There was only Janet, myself, and our shared pain. 

At that moment, I knew what I had to do. I raised her face up to mine and I said, "Janet, I make you this promise. Whatever those two do to us, you will not be alone. I promise you that we will get through this together. Whatever you want or need, I'm here for you."

"Thanks, Henry. I may take you up on that more than you planned." Janet kept looking in my eyes and I could see she was thinking. She sat up straight, leaned over to my ear, and whispered.

God only knows the look of shock on my face, but I couldn't believe what I was hearing. "Are you sure? I mean, we're both off balance right now. Maybe you should think about it a little longer?"

"I don't have to." She looked over at our spouses and nodded. "Look at them. They've lied to us for a year now. What do we owe them? I'll tell you -- nothing!"

looked at them. She was right. We didn't owe them one damn thing, but we did owe each other as much care and honesty as we could provide. "We don't owe them, but I do owe you. I don't want you to have regrets tomorrow. I mean, you have enough regret to carry now. I don't want to add to it."

She whispered into my ear again, "Henry, I won't be carrying any regrets. I want you to carry me to my happy place. I want to make love with you tonight!" Then she kissed my ear and sent a charge of electricity down my spine.

stay tuned...............
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Good update bro
మావయ్యా గారు

శీరిష - బేగం