Adultery Simta n Janki. (completed)
(20-06-2022, 08:27 AM)Lovecraft Wrote: Looks like all three wives in this story are having more fun with Vijay than their husbands.

Thank you Lovecraft.  There are only 2 wives so far. Whi is third??? And readers will read only if wives fuck others. Big Grin Smile Tongue
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
[Image: ttf2.jpg]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
(20-06-2022, 08:26 AM)Markande Wrote: Wow you are a gifted writer damm ... Such a good story thanks

Thank you Markaande, I appreciate your compliments.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
After being in each other’s arms they kissed again, tender loving kisses. They still had time in their hands for the private place they rented and Janki felt they should have full use of it. So she ordered drinks and snacks and they sipped slowly, sitting there in the open sky naked. They kissed, bit each other, and playfully slapped each other. Slowly they began kissing with passion.................

After being in each other’s arms they kissed again, tender loving kisses. They still had time in their hands for the private place they rented and Janki felt they should have full use of it. So she ordered drinks and snacks and they sipped slowly, sitting there in the open sky naked. They kissed, bit each other, and playfully slapped each other.

Slowly they began kissing with passion. Janki now pushed Vijay back to the lawn and leaning on to him she teased, come suck these boobs which you love so much. He is not one to miss such offers and he licked her one boob while squeezing the other. He licked and sucked her boobs with gay abandon and she relished the way he is playing with her boobs. She pushed more of her boob into his mouth. Janki is getting wet with the way Vijay is licking, sucking, and biting her tits. Her pussy has become soaking wet.

She now took control and bit his nips and sucked his nips deep into her mouth to the other. She teased him with anticipation and finally, she kissed his cock. She peeled the foreskin and kissed his cock head. She now licked his cock from the top all the way to the balls. She licked every cm of his manhood.

Vijay lay there enjoying her oral actions. She slowly took his cock in her mouth. She now locked her eyes with his.  His eyes told her he is really pleased with her cock sucking ability. Seeing into his eyes she continued to suck his cock as her mouth moved up and down his cock. She sucked him with passion and also love. She wanted and is determined to give him max pleasure.

As she continued to suck he cupped her tits. He kneaded them gently. Suck them you idiot she said and he took as much as he can in his mouth. She is pleased with the way he obeyed her order to suck her boobs. He relished sucking and sucked her tits at will leaving lots of love bites. Soon he is pounding her fast and furious, and she is reciprocating by pushing her legs up in sync with his movements. 

He kissed her to stop her from moaning, his hands are squeezing her tits as he fucked her truly fast with the strength of a stag. She felt totally happy and the happiness can be seen on her face as she tried to match his action for action and soon both climaxed, for him the second time out under the sky for her may be the 5th or 6th for the night. They walked back to their suite and in hand and naked.

As they headed back, both felt hungry and tired too. Janki opened her scotch and soon both are sipping from the same glass. His hands roamed and caressed her body as if to soothe the aches and she reciprocated his actions. They drank and munched in total bliss. They ate food and Janki said I will have a shower and Vijay said I will join you.

stay tuned...................

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 2 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
Nice update keep them coming.
[+] 1 user Likes Rainman's post
Like Reply
(22-06-2022, 09:35 AM)Rainman Wrote: Nice update keep them coming.

Thank you, Rainman.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
Janki

deleted
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 2 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
Sexy sexy pic she looks so lovely here amazing tits.
Like Reply
(23-06-2022, 09:24 AM)Rainman Wrote: Sexy sexy pic she looks so lovely here amazing tits.

Thank you, Rainman. yes, she is sexy, the reason I post her pics here.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Thank you longtongueman.  I appreciate your support and your rep.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Nice update bro
మావయ్యా గారు
https://xossipy.com/thread-41841.html

శీరిష - బేగం
https://xossipy.com/thread-46756.html

బ్లాక్ మెయిల్
https://xossipy.com/thread-38805.html

[+] 1 user Likes taru's post
Like Reply
(24-06-2022, 06:47 AM)taru Wrote: Nice update bro

Thank you, taru for your continued support.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
As they headed back, both felt hungry and tired too. Janki opened her scotch and soon both are sipping from the same glass. His hands roamed and caressed her body as if to soothe the aches and she reciprocated his actions. They drank and munched in total bliss. They ate food and Janki said I will have a shower and Vijay said I will join you.

As the hot water fell on them it traveled from her neck to his belly and onto her tits slowly getting down over his cock and over her pussy. The two are in a tight hug and the water is finding ways to go down. Then Vijay took the soap and applied it to her back. Then he sat down and applied soap to her legs and thighs gently applying the soap and then rubbing it vigorously. She is pleased, Pradeep has never done this at all and she is happy her lover boy is giving her all the attention. 

She stood gently pushing her fingers into his hair as he now applied soap to her thighs and front side. He kissed and bit her thighs after applying soap and the flowing water instantly cleaned the soap. He cleaned her pussy too thoroughly. He pushed his fingers inside to clean her pussy. And then he kissed her pussy lips and used his tongue inside. She pushed is head towards her pussy. She is enjoying his eating her pussy. He pushed his tongue deep inside and explored her pussy. He then took her clit and sucked it like a cock. This sent her into extreme pleasure and she moaned and moaned and hit her orgasm. He drank all her juices happily.

It is now her turn to soap and she started soaping his back and then his belly and then his thighs. Just as he has done she kissed his thighs. She applied soap to his cock and cleaned his cock and then kissed his cock. She sucked his cock for a few mins before she stood and applied soap to his face and at the same time he is soaping her tits. He squeezed them hard and she moaned as he pressed them hard.  Enough let us go and fuck Janki said.

They walked to MBR and Vijay began kissing Janki from legs upwards as she lay there on the king-size bed. The tube is burning bright and he is feasting on her beauty. He kissed her legs and kissed her thighs, in fact, he showered kisses all over her thighs, even bit her gently leaving marks of teeth on her fabulous thigs and goosebumps appearing on her body. 

He left her pussy which is again leaking and now showered over her belly button. He sucked licked and bit her boobs. Janki felt both pleasure and pain. Her tits are aching but his sucks and licks are giving her great pleasure. He continued to maul her tits before he moved up and is now licking her armpits. Your armpits are soooooo sexy Janki Vijay cooed. She is mighty happy. She felt a tingling sensation which spread rapidly and induced an orgasm. As she lay with the afterglow of an orgasm on her face, he kissed her and she responded back passionately chewing his lips. The kiss lasted long.

Then she rose and saddled him and pushed her pussy into his face saying honey eat my pussy. He smiled at her as he locked her eyes with his. He pressed his lips to her pussy lips. He kissed them as if he is kissing her lips. He took each lip into his mouth and relished the feeling of the vertical lip in his mouth. He took a short break and said, Janki your pussy lips are tastier than your lips. She blushed and said I would surely tell Pradeep.

stay tuned..................
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 3 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
our janki

deleted
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
(25-06-2022, 09:25 PM)twinciteeguy Wrote: our janki

[Image: rain.png]
My wife and your janki has such a hot nude body. So many guys must be hard and jerking off looking at these.
Like Reply
(25-06-2022, 11:17 PM)Rainman Wrote: My wife and your janki has such a hot nude body. So many guys must be hard and jerking off looking at these.

Thank you, Rainman. Yes, Janki is young and hot and your wife too is hot.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Definately pussy lips would be more tasty than lips

Nice update
మావయ్యా గారు
https://xossipy.com/thread-41841.html

శీరిష - బేగం
https://xossipy.com/thread-46756.html

బ్లాక్ మెయిల్
https://xossipy.com/thread-38805.html

[+] 1 user Likes taru's post
Like Reply
(26-06-2022, 07:12 AM)taru Wrote: Definately pussy lips would be more tasty than lips

Nice update

Thank you taru. you, are right they taste  delicious
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Janki, happy after the fuck

deleted
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Then she rose and saddled him and pushed her pussy into his face saying honey eat my pussy. He smiled at her as e locked her eyes with his. He pushed his lips to her pussy lips. He kissed them as if he is kissing her lips. He took each lip into is mouth and relished the feeling of the vertical lip in his mouth. He took a short break and said, Janki your pussy lips are tastier than your lips. She blushed and said I will surely tell Pradeep.

Aghast he asked are you going to tell Pradeep about us? Yes, I will not keep secrets with my darling husband. Now stop talking and eat my pussy. He obliges as he now pushed his tongue and started exploring er inner pussy which is already wet and leaking juices.

"Mmmm…" she moaned as his hands kneaded her boobs erotically. Tingles of arousal shot from her tits straight down to her crotch, and her pussy moistened further as Vijay continued to lick her pussy with his tongue.

His tongue reached out and he slowly licked from the bottom of her delicious pussy up to the top, poking her clit when he got there. He slid his tongue in between the folds of her cunt, tasting her, gathering her juices. 

He sucked the lips of her pussy into his mouth again and Vijay began to run his tongue lightly up and down them, causing her to squeal. "Ohhh…" she sighed, subtly pushing her push in his face as he ate her out. He released her lips, his tongue sneaking up to her clit. He teased her sensitive button with his tongue, lightly running a circle around it. Then he sucked her tiny clitoris into his mouth, trapping it between his lips. 

"OHH!" she gasped, a little too loudly as pangs of pleasure shot through her body. Vijay ran his tongue lightly but rapidly back and forth across the clit that he held between his lips, knowing she was getting closer to the edge. He released her clit,. and using long, soft strokes, began to lap at her clit over and over again.

His tongue was unrelenting, using those long, gentle rapid as well as slow strokes, she moved her cunt even more into his face. "Unh!…." was all she could squeal out as orgasm hit her full force. Her heart was pounding, her breath wouldn't come, and the inner walls of her pussy were pulsating. She collapsed as the pleasure overtook her. He drank her juices happily. Vijay, you are too good she said in delight and she pulled his and showered kisses all over his face tasting her very own pussy juices in the process.

Fuck me now she said. Wait I want to fuck your tits first responded Vijay. He held her boobs and pushed his dick in between her B-cup boobs. Janki felt a very strange sensation; pleasure is shooting through her tits and spreading rapidly. He started moving his dick up and down and he asked her, come,  lick my cock as it comes near your chin. Janki is in a state of daze, this is such a new experience to us and she felt in clouds. Still, as his cock moved up she tried and yes could lick his cock and smile. He fucked her tits for some time and she continued to lick his cock as it reaches out from her tits.

stay tuned...............
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 3 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply