Adultery Simta n Janki. (completed)
(10-06-2022, 11:16 AM)Kamuk Insaan Wrote: [Image: erotic-001-8.gif]

Janki probably didn't think she'd have so much fun with Vijay while her husband was away. I hope to see him join them soon. Why should both enjoy all the fun.

Thank you Kamuk Insaan. I have not planned a 3 sum but let us see if readers want it.
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(10-06-2022, 01:34 PM)taru Wrote: Nice to have sex in open place 

It seems janaki enjoyed a lot

Nice update brother

Thank you taru.  I wrote it in a flow of unplanned writing, glad you liked it.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Janki or Smita???  Pl tell me readers

[Image: tits.jpg]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
one more for readers

[Image: hs.jpg]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
So far while Janki, Smita, and even Madhu had lover boys, there is no 3 sum. Should I include 3 sum either for Janki or Smita or for both????   Pl give your opinion.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
How about Janki, Vijay and Smita's threesome?
[+] 1 user Likes Blackdick11's post
Like Reply
He pulled her close and hugged her. He lay on the lawns looking at the sky and she climbed on him.  She kissed him and smiled and he returned the smile. She showered kisses all over his face. Then she licked his entire face. Meanwhile Vijay removed her bra and she removed his T and pulled his short down. She wiggled out of her panty and both are now naked.

Vijay looked at her and then cupped her tits. Baby, you have fabulous boobs. Really then suck them dear she responded. She rose and offered her boobs to him and he happily took a boob in his mouth while squeezing the other. 

She turned to see the stars and said never have I imagined that I will lie like this on lawns in a resort and be intimate with a guy other than my hubby. But I am happy to spend the time like this with you and as you say be intimate with you. Me too like it dear Vijay she responded.

She again kissed him and said yes Vijay, the ambiance is so unique. Make love to me Vijay. I want you in me under these stars. So saying she adjusted herself and guided his missile into her love treasure. Vijay promptly pushed his cock inside her pussy and it went in smoothly as her pussy is well lubricated and wet.  Oh God Vijay you have filled me fully and he responded you have a very tight pussy baby. O Baby, I am so happy and she started riding him.

As she rode up and down on his cock, her lovely boobs heaved in sync with her movement.  Vijay thought it was a pleasure to watch Smita ride and it is also a pleasure to watch this young lady ride him and see her tits heave up and down. He drowned himself in pleasure seeing her boobs and she smiled knowing he is watching her boobs swing.

Vijay watched her boobs swing, he calls them dancing bobs for some time. Unable to resist any longer he cupped both her boobs with his hands and kneaded them. Janki moaned in pleasure, same time she looked up to see the sky full of stars, and a gentle cold breeze is touching them. 

The breeze is giving relief to the bodies Janki fucked him in a slow manner relishing the company of Vijay, the breeze, and the open sky. Slowly she built up her pace and her tits bounced faster. They are like the musical fountain now Janki, he remarked. She slapped him on his cheeks lightly saying you are becoming too naughty Vijay.

He let her take control and lay on the lawn enjoying her dancing tits and squeezing them. Don’t you want to lick and suck my boobs Vijay she asked? He responded I can lick and suck them in the room too but here as I lay on this green carpet of lawns and see your tits heave up and down and same time sees them against the backdrop of the sky with its millions of stars, my joy is complete. Never in my wildest dreams or imagination have I ever thought I will be the chosen person for you to fuck you in the open sky, I do not know how to thank you Janki.

stay tuned..............
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 3 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
(13-06-2022, 09:14 AM)Blackdick11 Wrote: How about Janki, Vijay and Smita's threesome?

Thank you Blackdick11.  Well let us see if readers want it and let us see if they comment here.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
deleted
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
deeleted
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Nice update bro
మావయ్యా గారు
https://xossipy.com/thread-41841.html

శీరిష - బేగం
https://xossipy.com/thread-46756.html

బ్లాక్ మెయిల్
https://xossipy.com/thread-38805.html

[+] 1 user Likes taru's post
Like Reply
Atleast Janki is exploring new things which she has never done with her husband.
[+] 1 user Likes Lovecraft's post
Like Reply
(16-06-2022, 08:01 AM)taru Wrote: Nice update bro

Thank you taru for your support
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
(16-06-2022, 12:58 PM)Lovecraft Wrote: Atleast Janki is exploring new things which she has never done with her husband.

Thank you Lovecraft. You are right.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
deeleted
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Never in my wildest dreams or imagination have I ever thought I will be the chosen person for you to fuck you in the open sky, I do not know how to thank you Janki. 

This night surely will remain in my memory as one of the very best nights, if not the best. Now Janki leaned and kissed him passionately and responded, I am as much indebted to you Vijay for choosing this place and bringing me here and allowing me to have this much pleasure. Yes, this will surely be the best night of my sexual life.

No need to thank each other Vijay, we are here to enjoy, and let us enjoy to the hilt, she continued. She continued to ride him but she is getting tired so she put all her effort into a final push and fucked him fast and soon with a huge moan she hit her orgasmic pleasure. She lay on him exhausted feeling his hard cock fully wet with her juices. Vijay allowed her to recover patting her back. She smiled and kissed and showered kisses all over his face. Then she leaned and took his nips and sucked them and bit them too. Vijay thought surely Janki is on edge and is extremely horney.

Then she said, come and fuck me missionary Vijay let me also enjoy seeing your face against the backdrop of sky and stars. Vijay smiled and said your pleasure is my pleasure. He mounted her and pushed his cock into her married and soaking pussy and it went in smoothly in one single push. He thought I have dreamt of fucking Janki for a long time and finally I am lucky I am fucking her in the open sky. 

He thought his luck is smiling brightly as first Smita and now Janki. He started slowly enjoying fully his dream woman on the green lawn and slowly built his speed.  Janki started loving; he is in no urgent need to just bang her, fuck her hard and fast like a slut as they say it is just sex and not making love. No, she thought Vijay is interested in making love more like a lover than like a bull. 

She lay there on the lawn as he picked his pace, now strange sounds are coming as flesh met flesh and his balls banged her thighs. She tried to suppress her moans knowing other couples are there too nearby but unable to control she moaned and moaned as she had another orgasm.

Vijay allowed her to recover and he can see in her face the glow and the satisfaction a lady gets from a sexual release. He is happy he is able to bring her to multiple orgasms. Tonight she is in the mood to shower kisses on his face or suck and bite his nipples and it is what she has done again. Now he picked paced and hammered her pussy or pounded her pussy hitting her clit repeatedly and she moaned again and hit another orgasm. 

Now her pussy is full of her juices and he continued to pound her hard and fast finally with a loud grunt he reached his climax and emptied loads of hot jism in her young married pussy. The moment his hot jism hit her pussy walls, she exploded with another huge orgasm and the couple were tired and exhausted yet strangely extremely happy. A glow is lit large on their faces.

After being in each other’s arms they kissed again, tender loving kisses. They still had time in their hands for the private place they rented and Janki felt they should have full use of it. 

So she ordered drinks and snacks and they sipped slowly, sitting there in the open sky naked. They kissed, bit each other, and playfully slapped each other.

stay tuned.............
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 3 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
[Image: kiss.gif]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Janki and Vijay

[Image: fuck.webp]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Wow you are a gifted writer damm ... Such a good story thanks
[+] 1 user Likes Markande's post
Like Reply
Looks like all three wives in this story are having more fun with Vijay than their husbands.
[+] 1 user Likes Lovecraft's post
Like Reply