Adultery HONEY, WE NEED TO TALK by Just_Words(+19 copied)
Nice update bro
మావయ్యా గారు
https://xossipy.com/thread-41841.html

శీరిష - బేగం
https://xossipy.com/thread-46756.html

బ్లాక్ మెయిల్
https://xossipy.com/thread-38805.html

[+] 1 user Likes taru's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(22-05-2022, 08:17 AM)taru Wrote: Nice update bro

Thank you taru. repped you.
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
You really should check out the family law statutes in our state. Adultery isn't even grounds for divorce. Our assets will be split fifty-fifty and once Pat finishes school and turns eighteen the house will be sold and the equity split between us. So now that you know what the monetary cost of divorce is, never mind the psychological cost to your children, is that what you want to do us? I mean for me spending one weekend with another man, that's the cost you are willing to pay?"

"Yes, that is exactly what I'm willing to do, you stupid bitch!" He growled in response to her ultimatum................

"Nevada, don't ever call me another name. Listen very carefully to me. I could file for divorce tomorrow just because I don't like the color of the shirt you are wearing, and all the things that I just explained to you would come to pass anyway. And there isn't a damned thing you could do to stop it, so keep a civil tongue in your mouth. This is going to happen, so you better get on board with the program real quick."

"So do I get to have a 'hall pass' too?"

"Of course not Nevada. First of all I never promised you one and secondly if I catch you so much as looking at another woman I will cut your dick off and then divorce you so fast you won't know what hit you."

He was speechless. He looked at the woman who used to be his loving wife now standing there with her hands on her hips and a smirk on her face. There was nothing more to be said so he just got up and walked away.

The children could tell something was seriously wrong between their parents that evening. They were acutely aware that their mom and dad hadn't said a single word to each other the whole night. Heck they hadn't even made eye contact.

As bedtime approached Nevada sat in the family room with a full glass of Jim Beam in his hand staring blankly at the television that wasn't even on, trying to contemplate what had happened to his marriage and his life in the last couple of hours. Pilar walked by on her way upstairs and sweetly informed him that she was going to bed.

Nevada followed about an hour later after finishing off his bourbon, out of habit he headed for the master bedroom. The door was closed and locked. In over twenty-one years together, that had never happened before. His first instinct was to kick the door down and throw Pilar out the window. Fortunately he came to his senses and simply turned around and headed back to the family room and the pull out bed in the couch.

The next morning he awoke from a troubled sleep. He had a pounding headache, his throat was dry and scratchy, and he was still wearing his now very wrinkled clothes from the day before. He trudged like a condemned man upstairs. When he reached the master bedroom the door was open. That's when he realized that the house was empty. Of course, it was Monday, the kids were at school, his wife was at work, and a quick look at his watch told him he was already an hour late for work. He quickly sent a text to his boss telling him he wouldn't be for a couple of days because of a family issue.

Nevada spent over thirty minutes in a scalding hot shower trying unsuccessfully to wash yesterday off of him. It took him another hour and a half to finish dressing because he would involuntarily stop every few minutes to try and make sense out of what had happened. He pretty much spent the rest of the morning and afternoon in that same state. The only productive things he accomplished all day were to make an appointment with an attorney for the next day and place a call to the owner of the investigative company they used at work for their pre-employment and annual fiduciary background checks.

As the kids got home they asked him what was going on and he brushed them off by saying that their mom and he just had a fight and everything would be fine. He told them to go do their homework and not worry about it. They were teenagers though and they didn't buy it for a second. Suzanne just stared hard at him then shook her head and walked away.

About four o'clock he got a call on his cell phone from Pilar. He decided to let it go to voice mail. When he listened to it he was astounded.

"Hi honey it's me. If you get home before I do don't start dinner. I will bring pizza from Antonio's on my way home. I love you bye, bye." She had a pleasant lilt to her voice. She sounded like a woman without a care in the world.

Contrary to his wife, Nevada had the weight of the world on his shoulders. He spent the remainder of the afternoon in his recliner again with his good friend JB. He didn't want to be drunk because in that state there was no telling what he could do to Pilar. On the other hand he didn't want to face her sober either. He settled for a slight buzz and a warm glow in his stomach.

He was trying without much success to understand his emotions. He was alternating between rage, shock, disbelief, and an incredibly heavy sadness. In the end he decided to act corresponding to Pilar's demeanor. At least until after he spoke with the attorney in the morning. Besides the kids were already jumpy and there was no point in furthering that issue.

When Pilar burst into the house carrying the pizza she was all smiles and happiness. She carried it through dinner and the rest of the evening. So Nevada acted accordingly. They carried on their usually pleasant conversations like yesterday never happened.

It appeared as if Steve and Pat accepted that everything was alright, but Nevada didn't think Suzanne did. She would alternately stare at both her mother and father as if looking for underlying signs of discord.

Once the kids were upstairs in their rooms for the night doing god knows what on their various electronic devices Nevada retreated to his chair with another glass of bourbon. When the kids were little he and Pilar were practically security officer-like in their control of the kid's internet access, but now they figured for the most part they were better off not knowing what their teenagers were doing.

Besides He was the account holder on their bundled services and had a feature where he could tell what everyone's activity was. Wait, he had access to EVERYTHING everyone was doing! Just as he was going to jump out of his chair and race to his computer Pilar practically bounced into the family room and jumped onto his lap. She gave him a peck on his lips.

"See that wasn't that hard was it Nevada?"

stay tuned..................
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Super story and  build up so far has been excellent
[+] 1 user Likes Dreamybuzz's post
Like Reply
(23-05-2022, 12:45 PM)Dreamybuzz Wrote: Super story and  build up so far has been excellent

Thank you. all credit to the original author
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply

Hope you will enjoy reading the update.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Besides He was the account holder on their bundled services and had a feature where he could tell what everyone's activity was. Wait, he had access to EVERYTHING everyone was doing! Just as he was going to jump out of his chair and race to his computer Pilar practically bounced into the family room and jumped onto his lap. She gave him a peck on his lips.

"See that wasn't that hard was it Nevada?"

A dark angry cloud passed over his face, but he let his indignation go. He was once again reminded of his attorney's warning.

"You know Pilar you never really answered my question last night. I can't believe this was a spur-of-the-moment decision you made, so tell me why now?"

Pilar was convinced that she had the upper hand and was firmly in control of the situation so she simply told him the truth.

"The part about me being terrified of getting older is true. It is the biggest part of why I have to do this for myself. But, there is also a gentleman at work, well he and I have kind of made a connection. We've been talking and came to a mutual decision that we would have this one weekend together. Oh, and by the way, it will be next weekend." Nevada noticeably stiffened and almost threw Pilar off his lap. "Now quit acting like an adolescent and come to bed and make love to me. I am sorry about locking you out of the bedroom last night but I needed to reinforce for you what you would be giving up in a divorce." She was looking at him hopefully.

"Who is it Pilar?"

"That isn't any of your concern, now forget all that, and let's go to bed." She pulled him up out of his chair and took him by the hand to lead him upstairs.
Nevada just went along with it because he didn't think anything would be gained by more arguing. He was in bed first and Pilar came out of the bathroom wearing nothing but her best smile.

Damn she was still one fine-looking woman, it's a shame it all has to come to such an ugly ending. Sorry Pilar it isn't happening tonight and he rolled over away from her side of the bed.

"Suit yourself spoil sport, but you won't be able to turn me away for very long. I know how horny you are!" She said it in an artificially pouting voice.

Nevada realized she was probably right. Maybe he should reconsider because odds were he was in for a long dry spell. His pride wouldn't allow it, however. What a waste.

stay tuned......................

[url=https://www...'.s/wifes-hall-pass#][/url]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
What if the amount of Care taken to wear Pallu on shoulder is taken to hold pallu on wrists ?
[Image: pallu-show-mallu.webp]

[Image: pallumallu.webp]
I'll be away, until I accomplish my goal

our behaviour drives our motivation

you are what your deep driving desire is
[+] 2 users Like boredhubby's post
Like Reply
(27-05-2022, 10:38 AM)boredhubby Wrote: What if the amount of Care taken to wear Pallu on shoulder is taken to hold pallu on wrists ?

Thank  you will reply in detail later
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Nice update bro
మావయ్యా గారు

శీరిష - బేగం

బ్లాక్ మెయిల్

Like Reply
(22-05-2022, 08:17 AM)taru Wrote: Nice update bro

Thank you taru
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
(27-05-2022, 10:38 AM)boredhubby Wrote: What if the amount of Care taken to wear Pallu on shoulder is taken to hold pallu on wrists ?

Very interesting question. If it is worn on wrists ten all their boobs will be on display.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
(28-05-2022, 05:36 AM)taru Wrote: Nice update bro

Thank you taru
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
"Suit yourself spoilsport, but you won't be able to turn me away for very long. I know how horny you are!" She said it in an artificially pouting voice.
Nevada realized she was probably right. Maybe he should reconsider because odds were he was in for a long dry spell. His pride wouldn't allow it however. What a waste.............

He faked sleeping until he was certain Pilar was asleep and then got on his computer. He didn't need a PI license to find out what he was looking for. His name was Karl Malden. Nevada had actually met him once at a company dinner, but it was an innocuous meeting. He made a mental note to give the information to the investigators in the morning.
The only thing out of the ordinary Tuesday morning was again the death stares from Suzanne as everyone bailed out of the house, Nevada included. Only he wasn't going to work, he was headed to the family law office of Ms. Nessa Sand.

After introductory pleasantries and a declined offer of coffee, they got down to business. Nevada relayed everything in detail to Ms. Sand including him hiring investigators and why he did it. He also gave her Karl Malden's name. When he was finished she asked a couple of clarifying questions of him. She was quiet for a few moments as she chewed on the end of her pen and tapped her toe against her desk.

Then she proceeded to give Nevada the facts of life in a no-fault state and it wasn't a pretty picture.
An exasperated Nevada asked. "Ms. Sand, why am I the one getting screwed in this process? I mean she is the one that is wrecking our family."

"That's a difficult question for me to answer. The no-fault laws weren't put in place to purposely give husbands and fathers the shaft. And you have to remember that, despite this being the Twenty-First Century I still have a lot more cheated on wives and mothers sitting across from me than the other way around.

"The primary goal in a no-fault state is to protect the interests of the children that might be involved. Secondarily it simplifies the process tremendously. I don't want to offend you, but why should the state get intimately involved in a couple's marriage just because they can't handle their own shit and one wants to blame the other?

"However, the only thing your wife may be wrong about is the custody issue. If you and your wife couldn't work out a joint custody arrangement the court, based on your children's ages, might allow them to choose which parent to live with. But I have to tell you in the vast majority of cases custody goes to the mother. Suzanne is eighteen; she could choose whatever she wanted to do without the jurisdiction of the court."

"Yeah well, it still makes me furious."

"I'm warning you, Mr. Smith, don't do anything stupid. What your wife told you is the best-case scenario of what happens in a divorce. It will get much, much worse for you if you threaten or commit any violence against her or Mr. Malden. By the way, if your PI firm does anything illegal you could be held civilly liable for their actions too, so tread carefully. You may certainly give any legally obtained evidence of her husband's infidelity to Mrs. Malden. There is no law against that, but the operative word here is LEGALLY obtained.

"I will have the papers ready to be served to your wife at work on Monday morning. I can make it very public and embarrassing, but I assure you that will be the only satisfaction you will get out of this whole process. I'm sorry to be so blunt. Are you sure you still want to go forward with this?"

"Yes do it. I will not live with what she is doing.

stay tuned...............
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Good update bro
[+] 1 user Likes Indian11's post
Like Reply
(30-05-2022, 12:01 PM)Indian11 Wrote: Good update bro

Thank you
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Nice update bro
మావయ్యా గారు

శీరిష - బేగం

బ్లాక్ మెయిల్

Like Reply
"I will have the papers ready to be served to your wife at work on Monday morning. I can make it very public and embarrassing, but I assure you that will be the only satisfaction you will get out of this whole process. I'm sorry to be so blunt. Are you sure you still want to go forward with this?"
"Yes do it. I will not live with what she is doing."...

"Mr. Smith you are either the bravest or the stupidest man I've ever met. I guess time will tell. Is your wife the vindictive sort?"

"Well up until a few days ago I would have said no, but now I'm not so sure?"

"Ok then this is what I need you to do to protect yourself and your finances and you need to do them by first thing Monday morning. It isn't as complicated as it seems, but it will take some time. So start today if there are things you can do that won't be noticed, but wait until Monday on the things that will." She handed him a list and discussed its contents in detail with him. "Unless you tell me otherwise I will have her served at 11:00 AM Monday morning.

"Finally as a reminder do not under any circumstance get into even a verbal altercation with your wife between now and Monday. It will only complicate things for you.

"Again do NOT do anything stupid, I mean it! I will drop you as a client like a hot rock if you so much as sneeze on her."

"You act like you expect me to do something stupid."

"I'm sorry Nevada, but you're a man so you aren't that smart. And usually, by now the cheated-on husband is either blubbering like a baby or plotting his revenge. You are way too calm about this, and frankly, it is scaring the shit out of me. I truly hope this works out for you." She sounded almost human for a moment.

She stood and shook his hand. "Good luck Mr. Smith. I'll be in touch."

As Nevada was driving home he questioned himself as to why he was so calm. He figured it was because he was locked into a course of action now. He had no illusions about how hard his life and certainly his children's lives would be impacted by the divorce, but he was comfortable that he was doing the right thing. He felt strongly that it no longer mattered if Pilar went through with her tryst or not. He couldn't be married to her any longer. He sincerely felt that Pilar was the one who wrecked their family, not him. So there really wasn't anything left to be nervous or unsure about.

Nevada took to heart his lawyer's admonitions and was nothing but pleasant to Pilar the rest of the week. He was proud of his acting abilities. The one thing he couldn't do though was have sex with her. Pilar tried everything in her power to seduce him and at one point playfully accused him of having become gay, but it was to no avail. He managed to put her off by telling her that he would think about it when 'this was all over.'

Pilar thought this a positive sign assuming he meant after her weekend hall pass, and nothing more was said until Friday night.

"Nevada I'm leaving now."

He ignored her. He argued with himself if he should make one more attempt to stop her, but decided against it.

"Goodbye Pilar." He said it firmly and with finality, the meaning of which she missed entirely.

"Relax sweetheart, I will be home Sunday evening and then I promise it will be over and I will be your loving and faithful wife for the next twenty-one years." She laughed cheerfully and was out the door.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
(31-05-2022, 05:52 AM)taru Wrote: Nice update bro

Thank you taru
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki