Adultery Simta n Janki. (completed)
S: Welcome home, honey, your wife will be waiting for your love and affection, no matter who comes in our lives. I repeat I am yours and yours only. Yes I will be there in the house tomorrow night itself. Come back early honey...

M: There are couple of times I thought I lost you but each time you came back and assured me you are mine. baby I love you.

M: thx baby, will be there and be prepared, I want you to just pound you.

S: Will wait honey, your words are making me wet already.

M: Honey, my cock is hard.

S: Pound my mom Manoj; I will be ok with it. You need relief and may be she too needs relief.

M: Ok honey; be back in home by tomorrow night. I will get back at earliest.

The couple sat and sipped drinks, she leaned and kissed him, knowing him there really is no necessity to go back tonight. This both thrilled her as well as disappointed her. Her heart wanted to be with Manoj but equally strongly she relished to be with Vijay. Fact is she wanted to be with both.

Vijay understood her issue and he simply kissed her, his tongue meeting her eager tongue. In quick time they shed clothes and she sat on his lap as they sipped drinks from one glass.

V: Smita dear, it has been a long time before finally you generously accepted me but ever since I feel as if we are very close, I am relishing every moment of my time with you and frankly I am so glad Manoj will be back only tomorrow late night. This means you will be with me at least till tomorrow. I love you baby. 

He became a bit emotional and hugged her and kissed her and kneaded her boobs too. His words triggered a fresh wave of desire in her and she responded with a deep passionate kiss that lasted long. She now rose and said come with me, dear, and take me now.

They walked in to the bed room and she lay there in the bed with all the lights on. Vijay felt he is seeing a sexy goddess is lying on the bd and she opened her hands and invited him. In seconds he is in her arms as she hugged him and caressed his hair and kissed him. She pulled him to her bosom, I know you like my boobs Vijay, do you want to suck them again? My pleasure to worship them he responded. Passions aroused; the couple spent the time in a wild fuck with Smita having multiple orgasms. They ate and slept.

They woke in the evening, showered and walked in to the garden and roamed leisurely. Initially the crowd is thin and this gave them some privacy and intimate moments when he kissed her or squeezed her tit, she in turn felt his cock from his shorts. Then they sat in a slightly secluded area. They sat close and they observed few other couples too. One is sitting in his lap; she is caressing his cheeks and his hands are inside her pallu. 

Smita is wearing denim shorts and a top.  She could see at a distance another couple kissing passionately. She thought may be the couples felt free of inhibitions. This raised her own feelings and she too hugged Vijay. They sat there for some time, enjoying the fresh breeze, the flagrance in the wind too lifted their mood. Then they walked in to one of those private huts to sit in total privacy and now his hands are all over her. She smiled and said control yourself, Vijay, you have been all over me many times. U are such a sweet sexy doll; it is difficult to control when I am before you, he responded.

stay tuned.................
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(15-04-2022, 12:02 PM)twinciteeguy Wrote: SMITA????

[Image: foxy.jpg]
I love your writing and these pics of my wife just fit perfectly in your thread. I hope the readers are enjoying the story and her.
[+] 1 user Likes sexyfox's post
Like Reply
(16-04-2022, 08:47 AM)sexyfox Wrote: I love your writing and these pics of my wife just fit perfectly in your thread. I hope the readers are enjoying the story and her.

Thank you sexyfox.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my VIJAY, HIS MIL ANJALI AND THEIR COMPULSIONS (xossipy.com)

Hope you will enjoy reading the update.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
[Image: fuck.gif]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story BOSS SEDUCES MY WIFE IN FRONT OF ME by mdm1106 (+16 copied) (xossipy.com)

Hope you will enjoy reading the update.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
(16-04-2022, 06:35 AM)twinciteeguy Wrote:
S: घरी स्वागत आहे, प्रिये, तुझी पत्नी तुझ्या प्रेमाची आणि आपुलकीची वाट पाहत आहे, आमच्या आयुष्यात कोणीही आले तरीही. मी पुन्हा सांगतो मी फक्त तुझा आणि तुझाच आहे. होय मी उद्या रात्रीच घरात असेन . लवकर परत ये प्रिये...

मी : दोन वेळा मला वाटले की मी तुला गमावले आहे परंतु प्रत्येक वेळी तू परत आलास आणि मला खात्री दिलीस की तू माझा आहेस. बाळा मी तुझ्यावर प्रेम करतो.

मी: thx बेबी, तिथे येशील आणि तयार राहा, मला तू फक्त तुला मारायचे आहे.

एस: वाट पाहशील प्रिये, तुझे शब्द मला आधीच भिजवत आहेत.

मी: हनी, माझा कोंबडा कडक आहे.

S: माझी आई मनोज पाउंड; मला ते ठीक होईल. तुम्हाला आराम हवा आहे आणि कदाचित तिलाही आरामाची गरज आहे.

मी: ठीक आहे मध; उद्या रात्री घरी परत जा. मी लवकरात लवकर परत येईन.

जोडप्याने बसून पेये प्यायली, तिने झुकले आणि त्याचे चुंबन घेतले, त्याला माहित आहे की आज रात्री परत जाण्याची खरोखर गरज नाही. या दोघांनी तिला रोमांचित केले आणि तिची निराशा केली. मनोजसोबत राहण्याची तिची मनापासून इच्छा होती पण विजयसोबत राहण्याचा तिला तितकाच आनंद वाटत होता. खरं म्हणजे तिला दोघांसोबत राहायचं होतं.

विजयला तिची समस्या समजली आणि त्याने फक्त तिचे चुंबन घेतले, त्याची जीभ तिच्या उत्सुक जीभेला भेटली. काही वेळातच त्यांनी कपडे सांडले आणि एका ग्लासातून ड्रिंक घेत असताना ती त्याच्या मांडीवर बसली.

व्ही: स्मिता प्रिये, शेवटी तू मला उदारपणे स्वीकारलेस याला बराच काळ लोटला आहे, पण जेव्हापासून मला असे वाटते की आपण खूप जवळ आहोत, तेव्हापासून मी माझ्या प्रत्येक क्षणाचा तुझ्याबरोबर आनंद घेत आहे आणि खरे सांगायचे तर मला खूप आनंद आहे की मनोज परत येईल. उद्या रात्री उशिरा. याचा अर्थ उद्यापर्यंत तरी तू माझ्यासोबत असशील. बाळा, माझे तुझ्यावर प्रेम आहे. 

तो थोडा भावूक झाला आणि त्याने तिला मिठी मारली आणि तिचे चुंबन घेतले आणि तिचे बुब्स देखील मळले. त्याच्या बोलण्याने तिच्यात इच्छेची नवीन लहर निर्माण झाली आणि तिने दीर्घ उत्कट चुंबनाने प्रतिसाद दिला. ती आता  आली आणि म्हणाली माझ्याबरोबर चल, प्रिये, आणि आता मला घेऊन जा.

ते बेडरुममध्ये गेले आणि सर्व दिवे लावून ती बेडवर पडली. विजयला वाटले की त्याला एक मादक देवी bd वर पडलेली दिसत आहे आणि तिने आपले हात उघडून त्याला आमंत्रित केले. तिने त्याला मिठी मारली आणि त्याच्या केसांना मिठी मारली आणि त्याचे चुंबन घेतले म्हणून काही सेकंदात तो तिच्या हातात आहे. तिने त्याला आपल्या कुशीत ओढले, मला माहित आहे तुला माझे बुब्स विजय आवडतात, तुला ते पुन्हा चोखायचे आहे का? त्यांची उपासना करण्यात मला आनंद वाटतो, अशी प्रतिक्रिया त्यांनी दिली. उत्कटतेने जागृत; या जोडप्याने स्मितासोबत अनेक संभोगात वेळ घालवला. ते जेवून झोपले.

ते संध्याकाळी उठले, आंघोळ करून बागेत गेले आणि आरामात हिंडले. सुरुवातीला गर्दी पातळ आहे आणि यामुळे त्यांना काही गोपनीयता आणि जिव्हाळ्याचे क्षण मिळाले जेव्हा त्याने तिचे चुंबन घेतले किंवा तिचे स्तन पिळले तेव्हा तिला त्याच्या शॉर्ट्समधून त्याचा कोंबडा जाणवला. मग ते थोड्याशा निर्जन भागात बसले. ते जवळ बसले आणि त्यांनी इतर काही जोडप्यांचेही निरीक्षण केले. एकजण त्याच्या मांडीवर बसला आहे; ती त्याच्या गालावर प्रेम करत आहे आणि त्याचे हात तिच्या पल्लूच्या आत आहेत. 

स्मिताने डेनिम शॉर्ट्स आणि टॉप घातला आहे. तिला काही अंतरावर आणखी एक जोडपे उत्कटतेने चुंबन घेताना दिसत होते. तिला वाटले की जोडप्यांना प्रतिबंधमुक्त वाटले असेल. यामुळे तिच्याच भावना वाढल्या आणि तिनेही विजयला मिठी मारली. काही वेळ ते तिथेच बसून ताज्या वाऱ्याचा आनंद लुटत होते, वाऱ्याच्या झगमगाटाने त्यांचा मूडही उंचावला होता. मग ते त्या एका खाजगी झोपडीत पूर्ण एकांतात बसण्यासाठी गेले आणि आता त्याचे हात तिच्यावर आहेत. ती हसली आणि म्हणाली स्वतःवर नियंत्रण ठेव, विजय, तू माझ्यावर खूप वेळा झाला आहेस. तू अशी गोड मादक बाहुली आहेस; जेव्हा मी तुमच्यासमोर असतो तेव्हा त्यावर नियंत्रण ठेवणे कठीण असते, अशी प्रतिक्रिया त्यांनी दिली.

संपर्कात रहा.................

(18-04-2022, 06:56 AM)twinciteeguy Wrote: mdm1106 (+16 copied) (xossipy.com) द्वारे माझ्या कथेमध्ये बॉस माझ्या पत्नीला माझ्यासमोर आकर्षित करते (xossipy.com) या कथेमध्ये एक अपडेट पोस्ट करण्यात आले आहे. 

आशा आहे की तुम्हाला अपडेट वाचून मजा येईल.

Nice and hot story.  Thanks for update.  Nice update.  Please write soon.
[+] 1 user Likes Monika69's post
Like Reply
(18-04-2022, 01:58 PM)TMonika69 Wrote:

Nice and hot story.  Thanks for update.  Nice update.  Please write soon.

Thank You Monica
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
They sat there for some time, enjoying the fresh breeze, the flagrance in the wind too lifted their mood. Then they walked in to one of those private huts to sit in total privacy and now his hands are all over her. She smiled and said control yourself, Vijay, you have all over me many times. U are such a sweet sexy doll, it is difficult to control when I am before you, he responded..............

They sat, sipped their drink very leisurely secure in the knowledge the night has just begun. Then she suggested they go to the pool and swim.  They changed in to swimming wear and walked to the pool. As it is night, very few are there and they went I to the pool. 

Both swam or some time in all seriousness before she finally caught him close and she playfully his cock. He in turn cupped her tits saying you have such lovely boobs darling. They sat on the poolside before going back in to the pool. Finally, they returned to the suite. She quickly changed in to LBD and she looked sooooooooooo sexy in that dress which revealed just the right amount of her cleavage.

They walked hand in hand back to the garden and roamed at will. She stayed close, her hands on his waist or on his shoulders or on his cock. Obviously, she is enjoying the ambiance and closeness and she is aroused. Vijay is equal to the game as he held her close as they talked letting all know the two are in love with each other.

Finally, they returned to the suite and showered again. They walked out naked and she led him to the living room in the suite. They hugged, kissed and played with each other. They had a great night fucking multiple times and having multiple orgasms. They returned next day post breakfast. Once in the house Smita took early lunch and slept heavily waiting for her hubby Manoj to return with great excitement. He did not disappoint her and hammered her pussy once he arrived.

Vijay of course returned to his home. He felt as if he is doubly lucky as he finally is able to realize his dream and fuck his dream girl Smita and he is surprised at her willingness and how naughty she was with him. He wished he will be able to spend few more nights or days with her.

Back in office, he continued to interact with Janki and they shared their lunch and coffee too.  Janki used to tease him that he is spending more time with Smita. He responded you are not inviting me to dinner whereas Manoj invites me. She retorted then let Pradeep invite you. The tease continued with Vijay occasionally catching her and even kissing her on cheeks.

One day Janki invited Vijay to her home. He reached her house early as he is sure there will be some dancing as Janki is fond of dancing. Pradeep invited him in and the three of them are sitting and enjoying beer. They chatted freely.

J: Pradeep, you know these days our Vijay spends more time with Smita and Manoj.

stay tuned...........
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 2 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
[Image: panty.jpg]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
(19-04-2022, 11:09 PM)twinciteeguy Wrote: [Image: panty.jpg]

Oh she looks so sexy here. Evenly tanned bum like she sunbaths nude .
[+] 1 user Likes Rainman's post
Like Reply
(20-04-2022, 08:52 AM)Rainman Wrote: Oh she looks so sexy here. Evenly tanned bum like she sunbaths nude .

Thank you Rainman
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Thx for the Callback.
This Site was & is still empty for me, without my teacher.

Would prefer to have Madhu liberated & [Image: madhu-back-licked.webp][Image: madhu-licked.webp]
I'll be away, until I accomplish my goal

our behaviour drives our motivation

you are what your deep driving desire is
[+] 1 user Likes boredhubby's post
Like Reply
(21-04-2022, 02:26 AM)boredhubby Wrote: Thx for the Callback.
This Site was & is still empty for me, without my teacher.

Would prefer to have Madhu liberated & [Image: madhu-back-licked.webp][Image: madhu-licked.webp]

Thank you. I am soooooooooooooooooooooo glad to see u back BH. I relish your Commets and GIfs. Again, so glad U r back.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
One day Janki invited Vijay to her home. He reached her house early as he is sure there will be some dancing as Janki is fond of dancing. Pradeep invited him in and the three of them are sitting and enjoying beer. They chatted freely.
J: Pradeep, you know these days our Vijay spends more time with Smita and Manoj..............

V: Yes, Manoj calls me to come and help him and I take Smita to Doc too some times. I like her son too, he is cute.

J: You like her son or   like her, I have a feeling you are after her.

P; is that correct Vijay?

J: She is partially correct, Smita is a real beauty but so is Janki too.

P: So, you think my wife is beautiful?

J bananastaring angrily) Pradeep, stop all this talk.

V: yes Pradeep. Your wife is a beauty with brains too. You are lucky.

Now Pradeep proposed we can have some dancing as it has been quite some time when we danced. (He remembered the time Smita was here in their house)

V; yes, but we have only one girl here.

P: So, what she will dance with us. She will not be tired easily as she loves dancing.

J: No way, I can dance; you could have brought Anita too.

V: she is not in station and is out on date Ok you guys' dance, I will watch.

Janki and Pradeep danced to some fast song before switching to slow song and they danced, their bodies are close and Pradeep kissed his wife too and Janki blushed. They returned and took rest slowly sipping beer.

Vijay is content to sip beer and enjoy the beauty of Janki, she is slim compared to Smita, just the right amount of curves for her lithe body. She is sexy and beautiful too thought Vijay. Janki is observing Vijay and she knew he is immersed in thoughts. So

J: Hey Vijay, you seem in some other place.

V: Sorry guys, lost in thoughts.

J: Lost in thoughts of Smita?

V: Oh, no she is happily married lady.

P: I too feel you have a big crush on her Vijay.

V: Who will not have crush on her, she is such a beauty?

J: So, you feel only Smita is beautiful (teases)

V: Not that way, you too are beautiful but in different way.
J: In what way?

V: Well, she is sensuous and vivacious and you are ravishing and lively.

P: Ok enough, now both of you can dance as I watch.

STAY TUNED..............
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Janki wants to go to beach

[Image: bb.jpg]
upload image
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
(18-04-2022, 01:58 PM)Monika69 Wrote: Nice and hot story.  Thanks for update.  Nice update.  Please write soon.

Thank you, Monika69. have u translated it to Hindi
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
J: So you feel only Smita is beautiful (teased)
V:Not that way, you too re beautiful but in different way.
J: In what way?
V: Well she is sensuous and vivacious and you are ravishing and lively.
P: Ok enough, now both of you can dance as I watch....

They both danced but Vijay kept his cool knowing her hubby is sitting in sofa, just then he had a call and walked out in to balcony to talk.

This provided an opportunity and now they danced more freely with Janki remarking you seem at ease as Pradeep has gone out.

In response he pulled her close and kissed her and said you are such a tease; you are teasing me ever since I came. I love those swinging tits of yours. Bet you are not wearing a bra.

J: Yes Vijay, you are right but this is for my hubby not you.

V: You re such a tease, you know I am invited and there will be dancing and you come out to dance not wearing a bra at all. Anyway, even if he is the beneficiary, I am also benefitted watching those tits of yours.

May be the drinks, may be the dance, may be the ambiance, she impulsively hugged him and is rewarded with a warm kiss and he responded and their lips are locked passionately. Pradeep saw this and guessed his wife is possibly attracted to Vijay. He continued to talk on his mobile keeping a watch on his wife.

Then came a slow song and this time they danced much closer. She felt his hard manhood on her belly button and is surprisingly excited. Am I getting in to position where I will allow him in between my legs she thought?

They danced, her boobs are now on his chest and slowly she is getting aroused as she rubbed her tits on his chest. He responded by licking her earlobes which sent a tingling sensation in her body and she came even closer which is what Vijay wanted. He looked in to her eyes and said you devil; you know how to tease and make me hard. He did not wait but kissed her nape and a slow moan escaped from her mouth. Vijay, please let us stop she pleaded but he is no mood to let her go.

He held her close and said, kiss me Janki, your hubby is too far away and may be he too may like you kissing me. You are talking of my crush on Smita but I have a crush n you too dear, you are such lovely babe. This floored her.

They continued to dance and it became more intimate and she is now grinding her pussy on him. He almost dry humped her and when he kissed her, as he saw Pradeep move farther away, he squeezed her tit and said Janki, I want to lick and suck these fabulous tits.

You are lusting a friend’s wife she retorted and he responded when she is as sexy and beautiful like you, no man will ever be able to stop lusting after her. Shut up, you shameless fellow Janki retorted.

stay tuned..............
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
(23-04-2022, 02:29 PM)twinciteeguy Wrote:
Janki wants to go to beach

[Image: bb.jpg]
upload image

This is such a lovely pic nice story line please continue.
[+] 1 user Likes Rainman's post
Like Reply
After Smita, now it's Janki's turn to have some really wild fun with Vijay.
[+] 1 user Likes RJ668's post
Like Reply