Adultery Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy (COMPLETED)
An update is posted in my VIJAY, HIS MIL ANJALI AND THEIR COMPULSIONS (xossipy.com)

Hope you will enjoy reading the update.
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
An update is posted in my story BOSS SEDUCES MY WIFE IN FRONT OF ME bymdm1106 (+16 copied) (xossipy.com)

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
(26-03-2022, 04:35 PM)Monika69 Wrote: Amazing.  Vijay is sleeping in bedroom and his sweet hot wife Anjali is getting fucked by his boss Rohit in living room.  Great narration.   Please update soon

Thank you Monika69.  Glad you liked the narration. Will update soon.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my storVIJAY and SMITA IN PASSIONATE LOVEMAKING ...Smita and Janki journey fm conservative housewife to cuckoldress. (xossipy.com)

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
But the passion has now reached a stage and Rohit thought now is the time to fuck this sexy babe.  He held her close and moved her over him and his iron hard cock is poking on her belly, she surrendered this time and adjusted it to her pussy lips and bingo, his dick went into her pussy easily just like a knife cuts butter.............

She is wet totally and he started fucking her in rhythm in slow strokes initially.  His strokes were slow at first so she can adjust but soon became more forceful, and she started shouting come on Rohit fuck meeeeeeeeee, fuck your slut, and fuck me fast and deep.  He said Anjali you are on top and you are supposed to ride me and she responded by riding in him, moving her ass up and down and he responded to her movements. 

He sucked her nips and this action of his sent her in to yet bliss. They shifted to missionary, as she is tired and he is now fucking her fast and furious.  The sounds of the flesh meeting flesh were making curious sounds. Like thapak, thapak  etc. He is saying Anjali my honey, my love, you are precious and you are mine.  She responded yes Rohit, the barrier has been crossed and I am yours, your slut. 

He kissed her and said do not ever say you are my slut; you are my precious lady. She responded I think all men feel great in calling their women slut and Rohit said no, not me, how can u be a slut, you are mine and mine only Anjali had no words to say and she simply pushed herself even closer and she climaxed first and soon Rohit too climaxed and she asked him to empty his juices and at that moment she did not care whether it is safe or not. Anjali felt sooooooooooooo happy and she never has been taken to this kind of pleasure but little did she know that this is just the beginning.

It took time for both to recover and Rohit is the first to recover, he came down sipped his drink and took snacks and offered to Anjali, she accepted sipped her snacks and then she clung to him and said really, I just thought I am having a harmless flirty game with you Rohit, never imagined I will end up in bed with you, cheating my hubby she said. He caressed her and said me too Anjali, I also thought we are playing a harmless game, so even flirted before Vijay too. 

Yes, he did comment to me that I am flirting heavily with you. Oh, then she said I replied just a teasing game and laughed Now he pulled her close and kissed her tenderly on her lips and then on her nape and said Anjali, you are sexy and beautiful too. You are precious. She suddenly clung to him and kissed him passionately and said do not know Rohit what has happened to me, not even feeling remorse I cheated my hubby. I want you to ride me again Rohit. 

He said Anjali there is a real danger of Vijay waking up, please go and she responded he will not, she knows the secret that Vijay is aware she is here in this room She clung to him and kissed him and her hand gripped his cock and she smiled and said your junior too seems to wants me.

Then she walked to the rest room and thoroughly washed her pussy and then walked back, she walked out and came back and said Vijay is in deep sleep but she actually told Vijay, sleep baby I will be back soon. Have a good time is all he said.

Meanwhile Rohit too walked to the fridge and took out the ice cream from the freezer and walked back. As she walked back, he pulled her close and simply pulled her nightgown in one swift motion and again she is naked. Except for her chain she is like the girl born today. Rohit then put a spoon of iccream on her nipple and as it melted, he slowly started licking the cream, the cream is too cold having been taken out from the freezer but his kisses made her hot, in fact his breath is coming hot. 

They created a mixed sensation in her and she thoroughly enjoyed the thrill. He alternated between her boobs and then moved down, he put a few spoons on her lovely sexy navel and repeated the process of licking her navel, only he cannot suck her navel like her boobs. 

stay tuned....................  The story is heading for closure
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
An update is posted Padmini, a middle aged beauty to hot wife. COMPLETED (xossipy.com) 

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my  VIJAY, HIS MIL ANJALI AND THEIR COMPULSIONS (xossipy.com)

Hope you will enjoy reading the update
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story BOSS SEDUCES MY WIFE IN FRONT OF ME bymdm1106 (+16 copied) (xossipy.com)

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story VIJAY and SMITA IN PASSIONATE LOVEMAKING ...Smita and Janki journey fm conservative housewife to cuckoldress. (xossipy.com)

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Rohit then put a spoon of iccream on her nipple and as it melted, he slowly started licking the cream, the cream is too cold having been taken out from the freezer but his kisses made her hot, in fact his breath is coming hot. They created a mixed sensation in her and she thoroughly enjoyed the thrill. He alternated between her boobs and then moved down, he put a few spoons on her lovely sexy navel and repeated the process of licking her navel, only he cannot suck her navel like her boobs.........

She is moaning now and saying Oh Rohit what you are doing to me, you idiot you seem to know many tricks. Come one kiss and lick me she is shouting.  He finally moved down to her clean pussy and then put a big chunk of iccream in her pussy and then his tongue is licking it. She is frankly not in a position to bear the cold cream in her pussy walls yet she is simply not willing to let go this thrill. She stayed still fully enjoying as Rohit licked and sucked her chhot as well as the ice-cream in her choot.

He finished and then asked her teasingly, Anjali, looks like you enjoyed well. Oh yes fully she replied and said let me repay the compliment and she put a large chunk on his cock and licked his cock as if it is a lollipop, now it is his turn to enjoy as she expertly licked his cock and he too felt the thrill now, the coldness is making his cock to shrink but her mouth and lips are enough to keep the cock rock hard despite the ice-cold cream on his cock. He moaned and said come on Anjali, you are an expert sucker, suck my rod oh yes you are doing it beautifully.

The oral lasted for some more time and then he asked her to ride him, Rohit likes his woman to ride him as it gives him chance to lick and suck her tits as also enjoy the tits bouncing up and down as she moved up and down.

Anjali obliged and she slowly came down on him slowly but certainly taking his hard cock in to her pussy inch by inch. Once she is satisfied that all his hardness is within her pussy, she started her movements up and  down, teasing him Rohit, you are a lazy guy, you want your lady to fuck you too and he said yes dear, not lazy but I have this lovely view of your boobs dancing up and down as you fuck me. I cannot have this view if I take you. And they both laughed.

They fucked wild, Anjali on her part is like someone let loose and she just broke free. So, they had a wild fuck and finally Anjali said bye and returned to her hubby who said, Goodnight honey you look tired, have a good sleep.

Post the negotiated deal, the company benefitted most and Rohit rightly got all the credit.

The company thought area needs resizing and this naturally created more posts. Rohit is asked to work out the details and yes, he started working on it.

Nisha is busy in helping Rohit,  he asked her to help himand she also told her hubby as well as Winnie that she is no longer interested in SWAP, at least for the moment she added. In fact, she told Winnie that she has not found Anil interesting.

Winnies said Nisha, in between us, have you found Rohit interesting and Nisha replied yes of course and Winnie smiled and said both of us have a new companion in Anjali. I think even she feels he is interesting and she laughed loudly.

Soon Anil is promoted but he is relocated to another area, he is posted to the area from which Winnie hails. Winnie is happy as she will stay in her place and Anil is also happy, he has been promoted. His HQ is not far from the present place. Few weeks later Avi is also promoted and both will report to Rohit. Rohit preferred to stay at the same place after his promotion also and his request is accepted.

Anjali is unhappy to find Nisha as PS to Rohit but when she met him, he cajoled her and convinced her that an independent agency selected her. He told her here is the file you can read it.  She sighed and said you are a clever idiot who knows to convince and please woman. With that she came close and kissed him and led him to his rest room. They had a wild fuck as Nisha is working in her cabin. She realized soon Winnie is right.

Well, all is well that ends well. Thanks to chance meeting with Megha, Rohit got a chance to negotiate and this got big benefits, he could get his 2 other colleagues promoted and yes, he told Vijay, you will be promoted next, we will work it out. Vijay is confident he can trust Rohit.

So, life moves on, finally Nisha too confessed to her hubby that she has a crush on her boss and her hubby said Ok honey, I understand. Vijay of course has given Anjali the liberty to sleep with Rohit and so he is happy with 2 lovely dames plus his slightly changed wife. Of Megha well it is suspense still. He ofcourse has Winnie's blank check.

So, the team moves on helping company to make profits and??????

Rohit is busy with his work and of course as his area is more, he has more reporting to him and will he find another Nisha or Anjali again???? For the time being we do not know.

Well for the time being it is happy ending unless???????t

THE END.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
An update is posted Padmini, a middle aged beauty to hot wife. COMPLETED (xossipy.com) 

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story VIJAY and SMITA IN PASSIONATE LOVEMAKING ...Smita and Janki journey fm conservative housewife to cuckoldress. (xossipy.com)

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my  VIJAY, HIS MIL ANJALI AND THEIR COMPULSIONS (xossipy.com)

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha