Adultery Transformation of a homely girl
Good Start Bro Keep Going Please make your updates more explaining and smooth especially when you write the sex entercourse eagerly waiting for next update.
Pawandeep Singh Sandhu
[+] 1 user Likes Pawandeep Singh Sandhu's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(21-03-2022, 01:17 PM)Sivakumar_naughtyboy Wrote: Update-2

. . . . . . .  . . . . .  . . . . . 

Namaskar
The Mind corruption towards sexual liberation slowly begins....Nice update Author.
[+] 1 user Likes Givemeextra's post
Like Reply
Good story
[+] 1 user Likes ghost19's post
Like Reply
Awesome update. Geetha is going to turn chitra as whore model by making her shed her inhibitions and sleep with many.
[+] 1 user Likes Kedibillaa's post
Like Reply
Beautiful. Don't rush it pls.
[+] 1 user Likes triablo's post
Like Reply
Nice update
[+] 1 user Likes fuckandforget's post
Like Reply
Nice....
[+] 1 user Likes Johnnn63's post
Like Reply
hot updates
[+] 1 user Likes Sarran Raj's post
Like Reply
goo onn
[+] 1 user Likes dilema's post
Like Reply
Update-3

The next day as soon as Suresh left for the office, Geetha visited Chitra's home. 

Geetha: Hi sister! Are you ready for the shopping?

Chitra: Geetha, I don't feel it's good to buy and wear such dresses. I am sorry, I am not coming. (She said firmly)

Geetha: Oh...you started again...Yesterday you promised to come with me for the shopping. Now you are opposing...

Chitra: I feel awkward...I am not prepared to wear such dresses

Geetha: Yesterday, you told me Suresh loved you in that saree and asked you to wear those dresses right? Also, you lost in our Bet. You should come with me for shopping.

Chitra can't say anything. She was again in the mixed feeling. Geetha convinced her and they went shopping. Geetha has a car. She bought it recently and while travelling to the shopping mall, she explained how she bought that car through her modelling career. It was a Hyundai Creta top-end Automatic. Chitra never knows that Geetha has her own car. She really liked the car and this is the first time she thought about going to work in her mind.

Geetha reads her mind and said "You are a good fit to enter into the modelling career. You can earn a lot and lead a life as you like"

Chitra just smiled and told it's okay I am not interested in going for a job and I am happy now.

They reached the shopping mall. Geetha parked the car and took Chitra to one of the top class garments shops. This was the first time Chitra entered into that kind of rich and lavishing shop. She got mesmerized by looking at the collections and the beauty of the shop. She was unsure what to pick as she has no idea about the modern attires.

Geetha: Let me help you in selecting the right collections for you.

She selected some Chikankari sarees, Chanderi saree, Tant sarees etc., She selected some readymade matching blouses like halter-neck, collared-neck, Knot, and tube blouses models. Some of them are more revealing and backless. Chitra saw her selection and was taken aback. She was not ready to wear such attires. She went to Geetha and told her. 

Geetha: You lost in the challenge and you should wear what I pick for you

Chitra: But that's not our challenge. You asked me to wear modern sarees...But these are too revealing..I can't wear them

Geetha: You don't feel shy once you start wearing and use to it. Don't be old fashioned... You will surely love it.

Chitra can't say anything and Geetha paid for all the sarees. Geetha bought 10 sarees and matching blouses for her. Chitra gave her the money but she said it was my gift for my beautiful sister. Chitra smiled at her and they came out of the shop...Chitra thought they are done with their shopping. But Geetha went to another shop. It was a lingerie shop.  Geetha called Chitra and asked her to buy some inners for her. Chitra told her I have them and I don't need them. But Geetha insisted her to buy some new inners that match her new collection of sarees.

Chitra saw some fancy inners are there and she don't know how to ask the saleswoman. She never bought inners from the store since her mother always buy them whenever she asked. So she feels too embarrassed to ask. Geetha saw her face and reads her mind. She jumped in and asked the saleswoman to take the right measurement. Chitra got shocked by what she heard. 

Geetha looked at her firmly and told if you don't buy the right inners then all the sarees that we bought won't look good. You are so beautiful and you keep on hiding them wearing these cheap dresses. You need to open-up sister. Please follow my instruction. Suresh gonna love you more. On hearing her words Chitra becomes feels proud and happy. So she remains silent and allowed the saleswoman to take her measurement. The saleswoman came near Chitra and asked her to remove her pallu. 

[Image: rdyin1tjz061ak06.D.0.Priyamani-Black-Saree.jpg]

Chitra wore a black saree on that day. She looked at Geetha and she told "common on". She reluctantly removed her saree pallu and allowed the saleswoman to take her measurement. This was the first time in her life she is standing in front of two women like this. She feels too embarrassed.  The saleswoman took her measurements quickly and showed her some new model bras. Again Chita was unsure of what to select. Geetha jumped in again and she selected 2 triangle bras, 2 sheer bras and 2 Balconette bras. She also selected panties (Thong, Sting and Slip models) for her. 

This time Chitra won't allow Geetha to pay the bill and near the billing counter, Chitra saw some new nightie models. All are overcoat models with inner nighties. For the first time, Chitra chose her selection. She bought 3 nighties (Red, blue and black) and paid for everything. Geetha was really surprised to see her selection because the black nighty was a transparent one. She smiled at Chitra.  fand gave a thumbs up. Chitra feels shy and gave a naughty smile. They finished their purchase, had their lunch in a nearby restaurant, and came back home at 3 PM.

In the evening around 7 PM, Geetha went to Chitra's flat. She rang the calling bell but Chitra didn't open the door. She rang the doorbell again and again and after 5 minutes Chitra opened the door slightly and looked at Geetha. Geetha asked her to open the door fully and entered the hall. Once she entered, She was surprised to see Chitra.

What Did She see? ......................To be continued
Like Reply
Hi Friends,

I am so happy to see all your comments and that's boosted me to post updates soon. As I said earlier, I am not a very good writer. I am trying to give the best out of myself. I planned to take this story slowly with a lot of intimacy. So there won't be any sex scenes quickly. I hope you will love the theme and support me.

Thank you
[+] 5 users Like Sivakumar_naughtyboy's post
Like Reply
(23-03-2022, 02:16 AM)Sivakumar_naughtyboy Wrote: Hi Friends,

I am so happy to see all your comments and that's boosted me to post updates soon. As I said earlier, I am not a very good writer. I am trying to give the best out of myself. I planned to take this story slowly with a lot of intimacy. So there won't be any sex scenes quickly. I hope you will love the theme and support me.

Thank you

waiting for next DHAMAKA
[+] 2 users Like masud93's post
Like Reply

I hope you will love the theme and support me.

Thank you

Yes we will. Don't Worry.

Heart
[+] 1 user Likes Givemeextra's post
Like Reply
................................................................................ ......I hope you will love the theme and support me.

Thank you

FULL SUPPORT, BRO.
[+] 1 user Likes Blackdick11's post
Like Reply
Super update
[+] 1 user Likes AjitKumar's post
Like Reply
Dear writer, take this story, as per your plan. We will support you.
[+] 1 user Likes Kamuk Insaan's post
Like Reply
Thank you all for your wonderful support. I am working on the update and I will post it within Saturday EOD
[+] 1 user Likes Sivakumar_naughtyboy's post
Like Reply
Nice going.... keep it up .... try to complete the story ......
[+] 1 user Likes Blue Bull's post
Like Reply
Super updates
[+] 1 user Likes xavierrxx's post
Like Reply
Update 4

When Chitra opened the door, Geetha was shocked to see her. Chitra just wrap a towel as she was showering and still wet. Geetha saw her in the towel for the first time and she said "You are damn hot & sexy". Chitra's face turned red on hearing her compliment. This is the first time she is hearing that she looks sexy. Even Suresh never mentioned her as sexy. She Felt shy and also a little proud.

[Image: priyamaniintowel0.jpg]

Chitra welcome her inside, closed the door, smiled at Geetha, and went to the bedroom to change her clothes. Geetha followed her and asked to wear one of the sarees that they purchased earlier. Chitra again got the mixed feeling in her mind. She smiled shyly and she asked Geetha to pick a saree for her. This time she felt little confidence to wear the modern transparent saree.

Geetha picked a green colour saree and a red colour blouse that matches the saree. Chitra found the blouse was too tight and have a deeper neck. The blouse was nearly a sleeveless one. She felt embarrassed at the same time she felt a little naughty to wear that blouse. But she was now ready to wear it and without any hesitation, she took the saree from Geetha, went into her bedroom and closed the door. After 20 minutes, she came out of the room. Geetha had a big smile on her face and showed thumbs up at Chitra.

[Image: Actress%2BPriyamani%2BHot%2BSaree%2BStil...1%2529.jpg]

Chitra blushed at Geetha. For the first time, she felt hot about herself and also happy about it. Geetha without any word ran to her home quickly. Chitra was puzzled why she is running like an athlete. After a couple of minutes, Geetha came to Chitra's home with a DSLR camera in her hand. 

Geetha: You look extremely beautiful and hot. Suresh is going to smash in the bed. Before that, I want to take a couple of pictures of this spicy hot beauty. 

Chitra: (was not ready for that) No way, I don't like to model in this modern saree. I feel shy...Please Geetha

Geetha: Oh god...You don't know how beautiful you are. All the beauties should be prised and captured. So we can remember that time whenever we see the picture. You should see yourself in a photo and then decide. Let me take a picture of you. Please stand near the wall.

Chitra was really fallen for her words. No one has ever praised her like this in her life. She liked Geetha a lot and started to trust her more. She thought just a couple of photos won't make anything wrong. She asked Geetha to delete the photos as soon as she viewed them. Geetha gave a thumbs up and asked her to stand near the pillar. Chitra with a hot and cute smile posed for her.

[Image: Actress%2BPriyamani%2BHot%2BSaree%2BStil...4%2529.jpg] 

Geetha took a nice snap and asked her to give some other posture. Chitra was not sure how to pose and Geetha thought her some different poses and took a couple of snaps

[Image: Actress%2BPriyamani%2BHot%2BSaree%2BStil...3%2529.jpg][Image: 2_177_367_Priyamani+Hot+Saree+Stills+(6).jpg][Image: Actress%2BPriyamani%2BHot%2BSaree%2BStil...2%2529.jpg]

Now Geetha asked casually why don't we go to the balcony and take a couple of shots? Chitra was not prepared to go out in that saree. She was not sure what to answer and remained silent. Geetha read her mind and she took her hand and started walking towards the lobby. Chitra without any word followed her as a doll. Now She took some more snaps. At first, Chitra feels shy to stand and pose in the open area. But after a few minutes, she got used to the atmosphere and started to behave normally. Geetha also noticed her changes and she thought her some romantic poses. Chitra now feels very comfortable posing in front of Geetha. So without any hesitation, she posed as told by Geetha.

[Image: Actress%2BPriyamani%2BHot%2BSaree%2BStil...6%2529.jpg][Image: ffa4c4b32151c71cafc3388bad993288.jpg][Image: f4b6dde01e8180940d925a0d85ac0f87.jpg]

They finished their photo session and Geetha showed all the pictures to Chitra. Chitra complemented Geetha that she was a wonderful photographer and she took all the photos professionally. She also feels embarrassed on seeing her romantic poses and smiles shyly. Geetha told she is just a beginner in photography lessons and John was an expert in shooting modelling photos and videos. I will ask him to take photos of you.

Chitra was taken aback on hearing Geetha's statement. She was not ready to pose in front of a male especially John as he is her friend's husband and also her friend. Her face becomes red on thinking of her posing in front of  John and she got shivered. She told Geetha directly about her feelings. Geetha smiled at her and hugged her. She told Chitra you are born model with ample beauty. You should try modelling at least once in your life. Chitra felt some relaxation on her hug and she said okay I will try once.

Geetha cheered, smiled at Chitra and gave a kiss on her cheeks on hearing her reply. Geetha told Chitra she will show these photos to John and ask him to print them. This time Chitra didn't show any objection and accepted it. Geetha again hugged her and left for her home. 

Later, Chitra went to her home and started to prepare dinner. Suresh came home by 9 PM and got stunned to see Chitra in the hot green saree...Chitra blushed at him on seeing the lust in his eyes. He wasted no time, hugged her tightly and started to kiss all over her face. 

Suresh: You are looking gorgeous dear. I never know you are such a beauty.

Chitra: (blushed at him) You never complimented me like this...I am so happy darling.

She kissed him and hugged him tightly. Suresh's hands roam all over the back of Chitra and he gripped her ass tightly. He sucked her lips and gave her a hot kiss. He sucked her lower and upper lips...Chitra too cooperated with him and she held his head closely. At that time, she got a strike and broke the kiss. Suresh looked puzzled for breaking the kiss.

Chitra: Shall I ask you one thing?

Suresh: You can ask anything to me

Chitra: Promise me you won't be irritated or get angry with me with my query? If you don't like it I won't do it

Suresh: I will never be angry with you dear...Ask me whatever you want?

Chitra: (Hesitantly) Shall I go for a modelling job?

Suresh never expected this type of query from her. He thought she will ask for some money to purchase something. He was not sure what to say. Because she never showed interest in going for a job. Now she is asking for that and that too in modelling. 

Suresh: I don't think you will be fit for the modelling job. They will ask you to wear modern dresses which won't be comfortable for you.

Chitra: (With a Stern look) I will pose only in Modern sarees and I am ready to do modelling

Suresh was really wondering about her reply. She never spoke to him with this confidence and courage. He doesn't want to spoil her spirit.

Suresh: If you are really ready to do start a career in the modelling field with so much confidence, then I won't stop you. You have my full permission. Moreover, I really love to see you different attires

Chitra was really happy and hugged & kissed him again... Chitra served a wonderful dinner. That night, they had a steamy session on the bed and slept peacefully.

To be continued.......
Like Reply