Adultery Simta n Janki. (completed)
He looked in to her eyes hugged her and said honey no need to feel guilty we both enjoyed and we had a great start, now you are going to stay over and will go only evening. He kissed her gently at first but then a deep kiss.
What a way to start, an amazing blowjob?

As she parted, he asked her how is the taste, this is first time I swallowed but tastes good she winked and said get ready will give you coffee and prepare breakfast. He replied sure honey but no clothes please. Vijay went back to sleep.

Smita smiled and left and went in to the rest room. She had her daily chores, finished her shower and dried herself. She walked out with a broad ☺ and walked to the kitchen. She prepared coffee for herself and walked in to living room and for the first time ever she sat naked so early in morning and sipped coffee. She is amused at Vijay’s request but thought ok, only her small baby is in the house as the other kid has gone with his dad. She sipped leisurely and then walked back to place it in sink when she heard good morning, babe. Good morning, she greeted back. Knowing he woke up she started preparing coffee when she heard footsteps.

Making of coffee ☕ and Vijay’s love for Smita

Vijay has finished chores and showered and walked to her. He stood on her back as she prepared coffee and kissed her ear lobes. Stop it Vijay, I need to focus and prepare coffee. He smiled and then kissed her neck on the back gently, smelled her flowing hair and said wow, lovely smell, you are sooooooooo sexy darling. I told you to stop playing she said. 

He now came closer and his manhood is now poking her ass. She finished making coffee and she turned her head and he seized the chance and kissed her gently at first before sucking her lower lip exclaiming very tasty lips, same time squeezing her boobs too. Manoj is damn lucky guy. She smiled at him, saying you are becoming insane and then poured the coffee in the mug.

As she is pouring, he put both hands on her boobs and kneaded her nipples saying, you are bluffing, look your nipples are hard and inviting. She blushed and said it is all because of you. He placed the cup aside and hugged her, her tits crashed on his chest as the hug is so tight. Even her hands too circled him and hugged him closer. 

He looked in to her eyes and she smiled locking her eyes with him and looking seductively at him. Smita I am smitten by your beauty he said. You have a way with words she responded. The duo stood like that in each other’s arms and enjoying the intimacy before she said have your coffee first.

They walked to living room and Vijay sipped coffee Smita sat pretty close, her thighs are touching his and his free hand is caressing her upper thigh. Smita said stop all this it is just morning and he responded any time is good for making love or romancing. He finished his coffee and they sat close, chatting sweet nothings. They spent an hour like that cuddled, gentle kissing, he tweaking her nips and she playing with his lund, before Smita rose to take care of her baby and Vijay used it to exercises.

She returned in 30-40 mins having fed the baby and bathed and dressing the baby. She now said let us have breakfast and he said let me order and you receive the parcel in a robe. She refused saying I will prepare and you will eat what is prepared by me and walked in to kitchen. She quickly prepared omelettes and gave omelette with bread and jam to Vijay and picked another for herself. Both ate leisurely. 

Vijay however continued to caress her upper thigh or her belly button or even pinched her boobs. Smita is both amused and happy as this is a new and different and enjoyable experience to her, they romanced more like lovers.

Then he lay in her lap. Looking at her boobs saying, Smita dear you have fantastic boobs; I am not tired of seeing them. She responded you have been mauling them since last evening, yes dear you are right but the more I see them the more I want them. She pushed her fingers in to his hair and other hand slapped his cheek saying you are good in flattery. Inwardly she is pleased that a stud, who is younger to her by a decade, has so much passion and desire for her boobs. On impulse she bent and offered her boob to him and he greedily accepted licking her boob all over like a dog.  

stay tuned..............
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 2 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
An update is posted in my story Padmini, a middle aged beauty to hot wife. COMPLETED (xossipy.com)

Hope you will enjoy reading the update.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story Girls become topless....Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy (xossipy.com)

Hope you will enjoy reading the update
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
(08-03-2022, 05:09 PM)Blackdick11 Wrote: Yes, Now it's smita's turn to repay him.

Thank you Blackdick11. You are right, time to repay.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story BOSS SEDUCES MY WIFE IN FRONT OF ME bymdm1106 (+16 copied) (xossipy.com)

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
[Image: boob-suck.gif]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story  VIJAY, HIS MIL ANJALI AND THEIR COMPULSIONS (xossipy.com)

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
She pushed her fingers in to his hair and other hand slapped his cheek saying you are good in flattery. Inwardly she is pleased that a stud, who is younger to her by a decade, has so much passion and desire for her boobs. On impulse she bent and offered her boob to him and he greedily accepted licking her boob all over like a dog.................

The lick or suck is gentle devoid of any lust. Vijay wanted to look at her boobs, her navel and her whole body and enjoy by giving just gentle touches enough to create pleasure but not enough to kick start any high arousal. He wanted the arousal to wait for a couple of hours. She responded and she is not equal to the task as this leisurely tenderly, lovingly and yes at times passionately gentle foreplay aroused her and at times she is passionate and is even wild.

Yet she enjoyed this romantic session with Vijay. She wondered how this unmarried guy knows to please a woman and tune her so well. The couple spent an hour and half like this, gentle kisses, tender touches caressing sensitive places slight pinching and hugging too. He knew Smita is getting aroused. Then she finally said, we are not in honeymoon Vijay, let me go and cook but she wanted cook chicken for him. 

Vijay too devised a plan. So, he said OK darling, let me go out, will be back shortly. Come back early she said and she bid byes still in her birthday suit. Vijay shopped at mall and then purchased flowers both lose and for her to wear in her hair. He bought beer too and some snacks. He wanted to call but then decided not to and bought a Johnny black. He drove back (in Manoj’s car)

By the time he returned it is about 11 am and he quickly took another shower. By the time Smita prepared Biriyani and chicken curry and snacks too. She too joined him in shower and the couple lovingly soaped each other, Smita really relishing the attention she is getting. This guy knows to romance with another man’s wife unlike many who just lust her and fuck her rough and showcase their manliness. She kissed him gently and she kissed his eyes too.  Then she licked and sucked his nipples which are now a bit hard.

The couple walked back and Vijay left Smita on her dresser and he walked naked to fridge and took beer, glasses, and scotch. She placed them on the table in the living room. He brought soda and glass etc too. Smita meanwhile applied light makeup, left her air free to flow after drying and waked to where Vijay is sitting. 

As she walked her tits bounced and Vijay thought what a stunning beauty she is. She saw the table went inside her kitchen. She turned, Vijay saw her ass cheeks swing in beautifully making his cock to harden, damn, her ass is enough to make me hard he thought. She brought snacks and placed them.

She sat very close to him and Vijay smelled her. Damn, U smell so sexy he said. Yes, Manoj likes this smell she said. He smelled her body and hair and smelled her armpits too. He licked her armpit and kissed them. Then he took out the flowers ? and placed it on her hair with help of pins. He again smelled and said you look so stunning. He took a pic of her and Smita protested but he said babe, it is safe with me. 

They stared sipping, she rested on his chest sipping her scotch and he started sipping his beer. She teased him u said U will sip what I drink, yes honey I will and sipped scotch too and exclaimed your lips can make anything taste great. Stop the flattery; you have seduced me already she retorted. Yes, darling I am blessed to be in your arms. She smiled, turned and kissed him. 

Smita realized she is getting in to a bond with Vijay while she loved her action with Rohit, she never felt a bond like this. She wondered where this will lead but for the moment she decided to enjoy since after all sex without feelings is no good.  

stay tuned.............
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 5 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
An update is posted in Padmini, a middle aged beauty to hot wife. COMPLETED (xossipy.com) 

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story   MEGHA INVITES FOR SWIM....Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy (xossipy.com)

[url=https://xossipy.com/thread-21307-post-4660729.html#pid4660729][/url]Hope you will enjoy reading the update
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Hot update.

How lucky this Vijay is!
First banged mother and then her daughter.
[+] 1 user Likes RJ668's post
Like Reply
(13-03-2022, 06:41 AM)RJ668 Wrote: Hot update.

How lucky this Vijay is!
First banged mother and then her daughter.

Thank you RJ668. Yes, Vijay is lucky and some guys like are lucky in real life too.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
It seems that there is a very friendly relationship between mother and daughter, who gets fucked by the same lover and both have no issue with it.
Like Reply
An update is posted in my story BOSS SEDUCES MY WIFE IN FRONT OF ME bymdm1106 (+16 copied) (xossipy.com)

Hope you will enjoy reading the update
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
[Image: succck4.jpg]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Smita realized she is getting in to a bond with Vijay while she loved her action with Rohit, she never felt a bond like this. She wondered where tis will lead but for the moment she decided to enjoy since after all sex without feelings is no good. 

His hands are on her lovely boobs again gently caressing or tenderly pinching them. At times she put her glass down and as Vijay sipped, she took his nipples sucked, licked and even bit them. At times she kissed all over is chest gently caressing him. The more he or she did, Smita is getting carried in to a dream world where she is treated as a queen by this guy. She devoured the pleasures she got and then she got his call.

M: Hi honey hru?
S:  am fine, hru?
M: am fine babe what are u doing?
S:  Finished B/F.
M: Vijay is there?
S: I am in his arms and this dirty guy is kissing me everywhere.

As she is speaking, he is tweaking her boobs and licking her neck.

M: Oh, so U are enjoying Sunday?
S: Yes, Manoj, he is both gentle and rough. You are coming tonight, right?
M: Sorry babe. My return is delayed, Will be there tomorrow.
S: Surely missing you honey, why don’t you come tonight?

As she says this, he kissed her on her navel and again squeezed her boobs.

M: Miss you too baby. Vijay is there so, ask him to hang on in the night too. Enjoy.

S: Feel bad, you are alone there and………….
M: Forget. I am here bcse I have to drop Mom. I will be back tomorrow. Bye take care and enjoy. He has waited long and so u guys enjoy.

Vijay is again stunned but Smita told him she never ever will do anything behind his back.

He kissed her neck, pinched her boobs lovingly and said you are luckiest babe in the world to have such a loving hubby but do you allow him too. Yes, indeed Vijay, he has all my permissions.

She responded yes Vijay, we love each other and come what we may he remains my No1 priority in love and life.

He smiled, pulled her close and kissed her passionately for the first time since morning. She responded chewing his lips. They kissed a long-time sipped drink again and he now focussed attention on her boobs and licked and sucked them. Then they cuddled and sipped. Then finally Smita said Vijay let us go to my room, you have been teasing me since morning.

They walked hand in hand and he made her lie on bed face up. He walked back and he brought the flowers. He said let me do my own puja to my queen, my Smita darling. As she stood stunned, he started laying flowers from her thighs (of her naked body) upwards of her navel and then he covered her boobs fully with roses and then a few flowers he placed on her face too. 

Now his darling is no more naked, her thighs, her pussy, navel and her boobs are all covered by her flowers. It is a dream sight to watch as her lover expressed her love so sensuously.  

stay tuned..........
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 3 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
[Image: 12716958-une-femme-sexy-en-appr-ciant-ba...-rose.webp]
Smita covered with flowers.
[+] 1 user Likes Blackdick11's post
Like Reply
(15-03-2022, 02:19 PM)Blackdick11 Wrote: [Image: 12716958-une-femme-sexy-en-appr-ciant-ba...-rose.webp]
Smita covered with flowers.
Thank you blackdick.  Amazing picture.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my ROHIT FUCKS MEGHA....Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy (xossipy.com)

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story VIJAY, HIS MIL ANJALI AND THEIR COMPULSIONS (xossipy.com)

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply