Adultery Padmini, a middle aged beauty to hot wife.(completed)
DELETED
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
DELETED
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
DELETED
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
DEELETED
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply

Hope you will enjoy reading the update.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story BACK TO RESORT ,,,,Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy (xossipy.com)

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story My Indian Mom's Sexcapades by lovely_fantasy (+15 copied) (xossipy.com) 

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Padmini is happy these days. She is staying with her hubby: her sex life is Ok for their ages, about once or twice a week. Her hubby is well settled and financially well. They had a nice spacious house with 3 bedrooms. But Padmini often remembered her days back in India where Vijay first seduced her and she fell for his charms and the stud pleased her and she still remembered the sexual happiness as he rammed her pussy. She remembered others too like the milkman who was rough in sex. Of late her hubby is promoted and he had to go on tours for short period of a few days. She is Ok as he will usually ram her pussy hard once he is back and that made Padmini happy. She is now 47and did not expect to have any daily sex or wild sex.

Then it happened. Her hubby’s new post meant he has a PA who will often drop in to discuss with him office matters. He is young, about 25 and married with a child. He is a tall and fair guy with well exercised body too. Padmini observed him stealing glances at her. Padmini is amused and she remembered Vijay who had huge fascination/crush for her and who is still in touch with her over phone and WA. 

Occasionally he will tease her and even said that he feels like coming to her place and enjoying with her. She used to taunt him to come and he said he will come only if she promises to recreate the good old days of passionate sex. Padmini used to laugh away as she is sure Vijay cannot come leaving his business in India even for short period. She thought he may have found another woman too.

As she saw the new PA, Anil, steal glances she wanted to tease him just to confirm her suspicions. So, she began to dress well dbanging herself in a nice saree with slight low-cut blouse. He is quick to observe the changes and he used to pay compliments to her saying you look so elegant and you look beautiful. His idea is to score points with his boss’s wife. Padmini smiled knowing this guy wants to butter her. As days went by his flirting increased and he is giving her lots of compliments saying you look stunning, hard to believe you are mom of a working guy etc. Occasionally he touched her hand.

Padmini began liking Anil as he bestowed more attention on her and also did a few works for her. She is pleased with the attention she is getting from Anil. His flirting too increased and on some pretext or other he will touch her gently. He is helping her with shopping and other small chores; she began having soft corner for him. 

He took her to a movie too and they had lunch too.  In the movie he took her hands in to his and caressed them and at times her boobs touched his hand or chest as he bent to tell her something.

Clearly he loved when her soft boobs touched his chest. Padmini realized he is slowly upping his flirting but she enjoyed all the attention more so her hubby is busy and she also wanted to have some quality time. She once told him she is almost the age of his mom and he should not flirt with her. What made it more fascinating for Padmini is the fact that he is married with a young wife at home.

The birthday of Padmini is coming soon and she wanted to go shopping with hubby.  She is not much aware of shops etc as her hubby usually took her to shopping. Her hubby is very busy and he told her to wait for few days or to go alone or to take Anil; he will take her to the shop and wait in car he said. Padmini could not conceal a smile as she knows Anil will use the chance to be near her.

So, Padmini went shopping and Anil took her to a big shopping mall. She is surprised and Anil told her it is one of the best and hinted he will be happy to help. So, he walked with her to a posh shop. Padmini selected a couple of sarees and Anil suggested the blue saree looks good. He guided her in to western section and told her Mem, why don’t you buy skirts and tops and surprise Sir? She responded, me in skirt at my age? He smiled and said I am sure you will look stunning and Sir will be happy. So, she selected a few and Anil chooses a couple and said I feel either of these will make Sir forget his work. She smiled and took one and then Anil again selected a low-cut top for her. He then guided her to inner ware section. She mischievously asked him are you going to help here too. Anil responded I would love to help but I am hesitating as you may not like my presence here. She smiled and asked him to follow. 

stay tuned...................
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 2 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
I have actually closed the story. However, Herbiee, has been feeing/wating Padmini back.  So, I created a new adventure. THIS ENTIRE ADVENTURE IS DEDICATED TO HERBIEE. I ONCE AGAIN THANK HIM FOR HIS SOLID SUPPORT.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply

[url=https://xossipy.com/thread-21307-post-4701001.html#pid4701001][/url]Hope you will enjoy reading the update.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Thank you brO.. for bringing our Padmini back. It has been a long time since Padmini left. Now she is back as I wished. I’m looking forward to her second season adventures. She came back with a nice update. Please Continue!
[Image: 88-BE414-F-8-C1-A-405-E-9784-301-F5-EE6-D8-CE.jpg]

[Image: 36-E5-D765-2-A15-4-BC1-BC3-F-9-DDC042-F5907.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like Herbiee's post
Like Reply

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story BACK TO RESORT ,,,,Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy (xossipy.com)

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
(06-03-2022, 12:53 AM)Herbiee Wrote: Thank you brO.. for bringing our Padmini back. It has been a long time since Padmini left. Now she is back as I wished. I’m looking forward to her second season adventures. She came back with a nice update. Please Continue!
[Image: 88-BE414-F-8-C1-A-405-E-9784-301-F5-EE6-D8-CE.jpg]

[Image: 36-E5-D765-2-A15-4-BC1-BC3-F-9-DDC042-F5907.jpg]

Thank You Herbiee. Update will be posted tonight.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
So, she selected a few and Anil chooses a couple and said I feel either of these will make Sir forget his work. She smiled and took one and then Anil again selected a low-cut top for her. He then guided her to inner ware section. She mischievously asked him are you going to help here too. Nil responded I would love to help but I am hesitating as you may not like my presence here. She smiled and asked him to follow.............

They are there for a long time as she has to use trial room too. He helped her buy a few sexy bras and panties. She bought a thong too and she casually said am not too sure he will like these things. Anil quickly responded saying I think he will love your selection. She smiled back and Anil thought she looks so lovely. Will I ever get a chance to bury my face be in between those long legs of her?

On her birthday she wore the blue saree and a matching jacket and she looked ravishing. As she descended from upstairs, Anil is the first to greet her, happy birthday, Mem he said, presenting a bouquet to her. He also gave her a lovely rose and said Mem you look stunning. She smiled at him and she is pleased with the rose too and all the attention se is getting. She walked in to the office room and her hubby greeted her and hugged her warmly. Happy birthday baby he said and kissed her. 

The couple spent some quality time as they went shopping and returned for lunch. Her hubby bought a nice saree and a necklace for her. They had planned to have dinner date in the night. Padmini hoped she will get to spend quality time with her hubby and also get a good fuck. Of late her hubby is busy and tired by the time he comes to BR and so drifted to sleep.

Unfortunately for her, hubby’s boss arrived suddenly and both have to meet some clients etc in the night and have dinner in another place. Boss has planned to stay for a couple of days and she is sure she will not see him at all during the stay of Boss.   Padmini’s hopes are dashed. She felt bad that her hubby will not be with her on her birthday. Hubby left with his boss and Anil stayed back.

He remarked Mem, you are no doubt disappointed, but these are part of the game, Sir cannot help when Boss is around and Boss is unaware today is your birthday. Padmini smiled weakly. 

Anil left saying he will come back at 6pm and if she has any work he can tell him. Anil arrived and he brought a nice birthday cake and also gave Padmini, a nice big rose, saying to a beautiful queen, a small present on her birthday. She thanked him and is very pleased, especially with the rose. Padmini is dressed in new saree and he thought she must be wearing one of those sexy bras. As she bent to receive the rose, he could see hint of her clev. She looked lovely in that dress he thought.

He also brought a wine battle but tonight Padmini is not in mood to have wine. So, when Anil proposed a toast, she stopped him, walked and brought back Scotch and poured it in 2 glasses and he said cheers to the most beautiful Lady and she smiled back. They sipped and chatted and he lavished praise on her. She enjoyed the session and he asked her to cut the cake but requested her to wear the skirt and top and then cut the cake. 

She obliged and he said you look amazing in this skirt and top. (He thought she is looking sexy).  You look 15-20 yrs younger. She realized he is flirting brazenly with her but then thought it has been a long time since she enjoyed the flirting and let me flirt on my birthday. As she cut the cake, he wished her again and took pics. In some pics her lovely boobs are seen as she bent to cut the cake

After cake cutting, they sat again, sipping and she wanted him to show the pics. (She could have asked him to forward but she wanted him to show the pics and see his body language too) He showed her the pics, first one she is in skirt and top, then series of pics cutting he cake. She observed this guy has taken in such way that my neckline is exposed and he possibly loved seeing her clev. 

A few pics showed good mount of her fair boobs. Her navel too is on show as the moved up a few inches. You look ravishing in the pics Mem he said. I think you will agree you look stunning in this skirt and top. She smiled saying you seem good in flattery. But she is pleased with her looks and the attention she is getting from this young guy. He showed her a couple of pics again saying you look so lovely in this Mem. 

stay tuned............
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 2 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

[url=https://xossipy.com/thread-20634.html][/url]Hope you will enjoy reading the update.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Nice update…started to teasing us.!! Keep go BrO. Waiting for next.
[Image: AUHi1.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Herbiee's post
Like Reply