Adultery Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy (COMPLETED)
He alternated sucking these tits and kneading them and this sent her in to a tizzy and soon she is moaning oh, honey, so nice, soooooooooooooo good to ride you likkkkkkkkkkkke this. She had her orgasm and the release of her juices is enough trigger for Rohit to empty his juices in her...........

Exhausted they rested and she went to the restroom. Cleaned her pussy and returned. They rested and then they fucked again. Again, the rested and both slept.

Rohit bid her bye and she kissed him softly and said thank you for staying and he said you are a devil and you know how to make me stay. She asked him to come again next day too.

It is only when he told the driver to take him home as he does not work when he consumed drinks, also it is a bit late to resume work too and he realized he is taking the route where Anjali stays. He is in 2 minds and finally called her and said Hi. She said Hi, who is this?  Guess and you may come with right answers is his teaser. Oh Ok and then she said ooops, I cannot identify. He decided to tease her further Ok Anjali, then bye since you do not know me. That is enough and on impulse she said Oh yes I got it now Rohit right, yes, your guess is right he said.

She asked him how come he called her and he said I am going home and realized I am near your home and so called. Oh, she exclaimed and she said why don’t you come home and have a cup of coffee. He said no, I am not in mood for coffee now. Oh, then in mood for what, she asked naughtily. He said I had a business lunch and had drinks; also I need to buy some goods too. Without thinking much, she said there is a Mall nearby and you can buy there. Oh, where he queried and asked her why don’t you come over and join in shopping.  She smiled and said I will only if you pick me up.

He picked her up and they went to the mall and he did some shopping. Later he moved to a posh ladies' shop and she told him this is a lady special shop. He smiled and said I know it was in the board. She blushed. 

He said Anjali I want to gift you something hot. Again, she blushed and said no way to talk to a colleague’s wife.  He said you are right but then she also happens to be a flame for me. This time a big smile came on her face and she said you are a devil Rohit; you know how to tune married women. Oh no I am speaking the truth he said. He asked her where is Vijay and she said he is scheduled to go to his parent’s house after work and come back again in morning.

They went in and he told her to select what she likes and she asked him what exactly he has in mind.  He said he had no ideas and he invited her to join on impulse and when he saw this shop, he thought of gifting her. She smiled at him and said you know this shop is exclusive for undergarments. 

Nice he said and so what you can pick up your choice. She smiled again mischievously, she thought the game started again, so soon, and why not take it forward. So, she said I will, provide you are not asking me to model it for you. He laughed and said the very purpose of gift is to see how it looks. She smiled and said naughty thoughts but no way I will model, in fact I do not want any gift as there is no occasion. 

He said for gifting a beautiful babe there is no need for any occasion and he guided her inside the shop and straight in to the lingerie section. A sales girl invited them and asked what they need and Rohit told her that she is in search of some sexy lingerie.  She smiled and said they suit Mem well. 

stay tuned......
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
An Update is posted in my story. VIJAY SEDUCES SMITA ...Smita and Janki journey fm conservative housewife to cuckoldress. (xossipy.com)

Hope you will enjoy reading the update.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
[Image: suck.gif]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
He said for gifting a beautiful babe there is no need for any occasion and he guided her inside the shop and straight in to the lingerie section. A sales girl invited them and asked what they need and Rohit told her that she is in search of some sexy lingerie.  She smiled and said they suit Mem well......

She showed them many sexy lingerie and also baby doll but after lots of hesitation Anjali finally decided to buy a sexy blue lingerie, He plodded her and she took a nice bra panty set. The sales girl asked her if she wanted to try, saying she can try only old pieces. To be sure she tried the old ones and convinced she asked them to pack.

She blushed as the sales girl complimented her on her selection. As they walked out, he guided her in to a saree shop and persuaded her to buy a sexy saree too. He handed her the package and she blushed and said Rohit there is no need to spend so much money and gift without any occasion. He smiled and said sometimes they happen on impulse.

He then asked her to join him for dinner and she said it is too early, it is just 7pm. He said who said we will have food immediately and took her to a hotel. Again, with private space and said Anjali what would you like to have Whiskey or Gin. No Rohit I had only yesterday and do not feel like having again and he said come on then have a Gin and we can spend time, then will drop you home and go. 

They sipped drinks and she is sitting by her side. She thought what the hell, I started the game so let me continue and she teased him asking do you gift to Nisha too. Gifts are for flames only he said and cleverly he managed not to answer a yes or no. Bastard this guy is too clever thought Anjali. 

How many flames you have then, she asked sipping her drinks, he moved closer to her, put his hand around her waist and said at the moment only one. Oh, No Rohit she said as she tried to get free but he held her firm and said, Anjali you are a real beauty, you can make guys drown in your beauty. (He is back to his old tricks). 

As she heard this lavish praise she melted and said you may have told this to many girls and he simply smiled and said do you really think many girls are as lovely as you are. That not only silenced her but pleased her. She knew at the moment he madly wanted her.

At that moment her mobile rang and she lifted to take the call from her hubby, He asked her where she is and she said she had just completed shopping for Rohit’s girlfriend. Oh, he exclaimed and said is it for you or Nisha???  She smiled and said for me only. Rohit is listening to the conversation and smiled.  She said they will have dinner and Rohit will drop her home. Her hubby asked her just drop home and she smiled and said yes, he will drop me home and go home. 

To give some privacy Rohit walked in to the rest room and her hubby said that he will drop something else and she said in hushed tones Vijay, you seem to be on the verge of becoming a cuck, I do not want that. He said no Anjali, I know you have developed a crush on him so I want you to enjoy. Ok bye will talk later she said.

He returned back and again he placed his hands around her waist, gently caressing her belly and navel and said, it is a pleasure to sit with a lady who has beauty and brains and gently feel her belly. This gives more kick than this scotch he said. She smiled and teased, maybe bigger kick when you are caressing another man’s wife. 

He smiled and said you may be right but only few wives are capable of that.  She too moved closer to him and her hands are now on his legs. She is gently pressing him saying you are a devil and this game of ours has gone a little too far, He smiled, hugged her and said but do you have any regrets? 

All the time his hand is caressing her navel and belly gently, his actions are triggering pleasure sensations and she is losing control of herself. She leaned and kissed him on the cheek and said you are a devil who has answers for all.

They sat close to each other and sipped and soon his hands cupped her boob, he said so firm and round, Vijay may be handling with care? She shivered as his hand cupped her boob fully, pressing it gently. Yes, Vijay is gentle and he loves me so much, he feels if I feel pain she said. Reason why I am also gentle with you Dear he said. 

But Rohit, I am happily married and we should not be sitting like this she said. Oh, come on, shed your inhibitions and enjoy the time, He squeezed her tits and said softly one day I want to see these marvelous mangoes in that sexy bra.  She smiled and said there is no limit to your wishes it seems.  There can be no limit when I sit with a beautiful babe like you.

stay tuned..............
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
bought a baby doll like this???

[Image: babydoll.jpg]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
But Rohit I am happily married and we should not be sitting like this she said.  Oh come on, shed your inhibitions and enjoy the time, He squeezed her tits and said softly one day I want to see these marvelous mangoes in that sexy bra.  She smiled and said there is no limit to your wishes it seems.  There can be no limit when I sit with a beautiful babe like you..........

They continued to sip drinks leisurely and Rohit asked her to switch places; when she asked, he simply said, I want to feel the other one too and she blushed but obliged.  Rohit thought it is a good day, he avoided Kavi but she dragged him and he had a good fuck and here he is enjoying the boobs of Anjali. 

He knew she was ready now but wanted to wait as wait, sometimes, is more rewarding.  He now cupped her other boob as they switched places and he whispered, dear want to have both in my hands. She blushed and then smiled and said have control of your thoughts. He gripped her boob tightly in response. He continued to squeeze her boob or caress her navel. One thing she noticed is he never made any move to reach her pussy.

They finished dinner and reached her house. Anjali asked him to come in and as soon as they were in, he pulled her close, held her tightly and said I am mesmerized by your beauty dear and simply bent and kissed her lips and soon as she responded too it became a passionate kiss. 

His hands are now pressing her ass cheeks tight and she can feel his rock-hard cock too. He took a breather, smiled and said devil you are so sexy it is difficult to hold. She smiled seductively at him and pulled him closer and chewed his lips and bit his lips in a moment of passion. His hands found her boob and kneaded the boob and his fingers took the nip and pulled it. 

The passionate kiss continued and it was Rohit who took the step to separate and said time to go home Anjali, bye and goodnight and walked out. Anjali felt disappointed he left so suddenly; she needed him but then thought it was good he left as she is still not too sure. Of course, if he stayed for some more time most possibly, he could have fucked her but Rohit has his own plans.

So, Rohit headed home and as he relaxed, he thought well he had a great day, met old flame Kavi and new flame Anjali all in same day. He is certain now it is matter of time but he wanted to continue the flirting game, Anjali surely is enjoying his gentle caressing her body and playing with her tits but maybe she needs more time to finally get laid very willingly.

Then on Rohit is busy with his work. Then one day he called Anil and said Anil, it is time we meet, call the guys. Ok Rohit, will call Avi and Nisha and Vijay and Anjali and we can meet at our house Ok Why at the house Rohit asked but Anil said we will be more relaxed in our house and if need be, will move to a resort in the evening as it is only a Lunch invite. Well, you are a better judge, go ahead and plan said Rohit.

Soon Anil sent the invite for Saturday Lunch and he called both Avi and Vijay and then informed Rohit too. Rohit is happy as he can meet old pals but thought it may be delicate to handle Nisha and Anjali and he is certain Nisha is rather envious of Anjali. But then with Anjali the advantage is her hubby obviously knows she is flirting and the game has gone very far. But with Anil and Avi there he will not get any time with Nisha and he also does not want to play spoilsport.

The day arrived and the guys arrived by 11am. So, what then is the plan asked Vijay. Just an excuse to meet and we all will have drinks and chat freely and then have lunch. Any further plans we can discuss said Anil. Fine said Vijay, Avi simply nodded. 

Both Nisha and Anjali are surprised Rohit is not there and after some time Winnie said Rohit will join them soon for lunch. As they chatted even Avi thought it is better to play safe since Vijay and Anjali is there. Anjali said the host is looking radiant and gorgeous, Winnie you are looking more beautiful than me she said. Thx for the compliment but that is not true, you are younger and more beautiful. The teasing continued. But why are you so silent Nisha Wynnie asked? I am just listening in and enjoying was her reply. (fact is she is disappointed Rohit is not there)

stay tuned............
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Enjoy the  clev show for a change.

[Image: kajol-hot-clevage.gif]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story My Indian Mom's Sexcapades by lovely_fantasy (+15 copied) (xossipy.com) 

Hope you will enjoy reading the update.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story VIJAY and SMITA IN PASSIONATE LOVEMAKING ...Smita and Janki journey fm conservative housewife to cuckoldress. (xossipy.com)

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
As they chatted even Avi thought it is better to play safe since Vijay and Anjali is there. Anjali said the host is looking radiant and gorgeous, Winnie you are looking more beautiful than me she said. Thx for the compliment but that is not true, you are younger and more beautiful. The teasing continued. But why are you so silent Nisha Wynnie asked? I am just listening in and enjoying is her reply. (Fact is she is disappointed Rohit is not there)..........

Vijay said actually you look very sexy Winnie and you are ravishing. The moment he said this everyone laughed and Avi took the chance and said yes Vijay is right. Ok guys let me accept my wife is sexy said Anil and they had hearty laugh. Winnie walked into her kitchen and Avi simply said let me help you and she looked at him naughtily knowing his intentions. 

As they stepped into the kitchen, he smelt her lovely hair and she teased him saying have you come for help or smelling. He smiled and said you know it is an excuse to be with you and he pulled her close and simply allowed himself the luxury of her in his arms and then gently kissed her. No flirting today, Vijay is here she said and he said I think Anil will manage him nicely. So, you want to play with his wife in his own house, she said. Yes, dear anywhere when I see you, I cannot stop myself and he kissed her and gently rubbed her boob. She said let us go and took the snacks etc. and he helped her carry them.

The drinks and free chatting continued and Anil called Rohit who said he was on the way. As he came, he said Hi all. Then looked at the ladies, it is difficult to say who is more beautiful, all 3 of you look lovely. Winnie is keeping an eye on Nisha and sure enough she can see some sparkle but what surprised her is that even Anjali seemed to have shown pleasure and she thought looks as if something is cooking here too. Come on Rohit, I know you are an expert in praising she said.  That is the issue when we say truth ladies think it is flattery he said. All had hearty laugh and then they had their lunch.

It is Anil who said why not we all go a resort and spend time there. Avi readily agreed but Vijay hesitates saying he had some work. Rohit suggested he can join them once his work is over and Anjali will come with them as they will go by his car. He can reach by his car and return they will use both cars. 

Vijay looked at Anjali who seemed eager to go and he guessed the reason and said Ok. So, they all, Anil and Winnie, Avi and Nisha Rohit and Anjali started to resort after pacing the required things. It is agreed that Vijay will join them later in the night by dinner time. 

Let us find what is planned before they left. As they decided to go, Rohit said he has to go back and pack and same is true of others So it is decided that Rohit will go and come back in his SUV, Anil and Winnie will join him and they will pick Avi, Nisha and Anjali as Vijay said he will drop Anjali at her their residence. 

So, Anil said he will drive and Winnie settled next to him, Avi asked Rohit to sit in the next row and he and Nisha will sit in rear but Rohit said Avi you can sit here I will sit in the last, there is more leg space and Anjali can sit where she is comfortable, with you or in the last row. Anjali quickly said oh let the couple sit comfortably and we will share the last row. So that settled, they started the journey. Winnie again smelt fishy, Anjali preferring to sit with Rohit in the last but sitting in front she is no position to find out what may happen.

As they started, Nisha is thinking oh God, last time when I went with Avi and Rohit, I was screwed thoroughly by Rohit and she is wondering whether same may happen, whether Avi will get drunk again but she is determined not to allow it as with Anjali, Anil and Winnie she does not want to take any chances of her relationship exposed. 

While she loved being with Rohit it ha had be discreet and secret and not l. Then she thought of Anjali, alone for the night if Vijay does not turn up and if anything is cooking between her and Rohit. She thought for a moment why should she bother but the woman in her did not allow, she felt a tinge of jealousy that Anjali may finally end up sleeping with Rohit. Oh God what thoughts are coming to me; these guys will surely make it a late night let me doze off and she dozed off. 

stay tuned.............
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
[Image: Desi-juicy-boobs.webp]
[+] 1 user Likes mayavan's post
Like Reply
An update is posted in my story My Indian Mom's Sexcapades by lovely_fantasy (+15 copied) (xossipy.com)

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story VIJAY and SMITA IN PASSIONATE LOVEMAKING ...Smita and Janki journey fm conservative housewife to cuckoldress. (xossipy.com)

Hope you will enjoy reading the update
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Then she thought of Anjali, alone for the night if Vijay does not turn up and if anything is cooking between her and Rohit. She thought for a moment why should bother but the woman in her did not allow, she felt a tinge of jealousy that Anjali may finally end up sleeping with Rohit. Oh God what thoughts are coming to me, these guys will surely make it a late night let me doze of and she dozed off..............

As Nisha is thinking here so also Anjali and she thought my hubby may have intentionally avoided coming so as to leave me with Rohit but she thought she has no intention of being exposed before all these people specially Nisha. She also thought her flirting or fucking can wait for another day. Little do these ladies know what is going to unfold soon.

Anil and Avi too are thinking whether they get finally the chance but Anil is far more conservative and thought with Vijay, Anjali and Rohit in resort there are ZERO chances of fucking Nisha. So, he said aloud come on guys why is everyone calm let us crack some jokes and enjoy the travel time. So, rest of the time cracking jokes, even non veg and laughing setting the tone for their time in resort.

They checked in and Nisha said we can have coffee and Anil laughed loudly and said Rohit she wants coffee what should we have, Rohit walked quietly to his room and brought a Johnny walker Black bottle and said we will have this and enjoy but before that refresh and come back. 

He ordered for glasses, and snacks and soon they assembled and had merry time drinking, laughing and cracking jokes Then Anil said let us book that swimming pool again and Avi said yes Anil I am with you they dialed reception and booked and soon all moved out on their way. Anil ordered drinks and snacks at the pool and they reached the pool Winnie is the first to be off, she simply removed her robe and is in pool with her swim dress.

Her hubby followed and only then they realized the pool can at best cater at best 5. Rohit is quick to assess and he simply said, hey guys you enjoy the pool I will simply move out and enjoy the garden, the moonlight and nature. He is in no mood to roam around as he too is in no mood to flirt with Anjali or Nisha with so many around.

Anjali quickly said I am no great swimmer and 5 in the pool may be too congested, I think 4 in the pool is the ideal. So, Rohit we 2 will move out and maybe after some time we will come back and some other guys will roam around.  For their own selfish reasons all agreed though Nisha wished Anjali stayed back as the flirting will not be that open.

So, the 4, Avi and Nisha, Anil and Winnie are in pool and no sooner Rohit and Anjali are out of sight, the flirting started, with basically Avi going down and kneading Winnie’s boobs. Winnie smile and said looks you are too eager. Who can look at your lovely body and keep quite he replied? Anil is a bit slow but finding his wife is in conversation with Avi and his hand are cupping her boob, he moved closer to Nisha and gently pulled her closer to him.  Basically, they continued where they left earlier.

Nisha swam ashore and Avi joined her and pulled her close and kissed her and she said Anil I am still not very comfortable and he said you will be soon and pulling her even closer kissed her deeply While she did not respond, she did part her lips to allow him chew her lower lip and he exclaimed oh dear your lips are so tasty. She smiled and said always the other man’s wife is tasty He too smiled but said you are special and cannot be compared to wife any other.

There, now that Anil is not there Avi swam by her side and put his one hand and cupped her lovely C cup tits and said it is pleasure to cup these but I am dying to see them in full glory. She smiled and said when you will be able see them depends on your wife. 

As they are flirting Rohit and Anjali are walking in the resort, the fragrance of flowers and the moon light are adding to the ambiance and making it romantic. Rohit simply pulled her close, held her hand and they walked together saying Anjali I wish Vijay will join us soon. She said do you really want my hubby to join and he said yes, I sure want him to join us. She texted her hubby what Rohit said.  He texted back saying enjoy, I will join but no mention of time. As they are walking Rohit received a call and suddenly, he is a changed man, all alert he said Good evening Mr.Bhatia how are you. 

stay tuned..............
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply

Hope you will enjoy reading the update
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
As they are flirting Rohit and Anjali are walking in the resort, the fragrance of flowers and the moon light are adding to the ambiance and making it romantic. Rohit simply pulled her closely, held her hand and they walked together saying Anjali I wish Vijay will join us soon. She said do you really want my hubby to join and he said yes I sure wants him to join us. She texted her hubby what Rohit said.  He texted back saying enjoy will join but no mention of time. As they are walking Rohit received a call and suddenly, he is a changed man, all alert he said God evening Mr Bhatia how are you.................

Bhatia: Good evening. How are you Rohit and where are you.

Rohit: Am fine and am in the same resort where we met.
Bhatia: That is great so how long are you staying?

Rohit: I am with my colleagues and we will leave tomorrow eve, why anything you want to say Mr. Bhatia.

Bhatia: I am arriving tomorrow and I thought I can meet you day after but now you say you are leaving, may be, if possible, we will meet tomorrow.

Rohit: It is Ok, I do not want to spoil your Sunday. I will stay back and we can meet day after.

Bhatia: Yes, I wanted to discuss with you on business matters as you know we buy and sell lots of material.

Rohit: Yes of course you are very reputed in the circles and command lots of respect.

Bhatia: Thx for the kind words, I am not that big but yes, I do buy heavily. And if we can strike a deal, I would like to buy your company products too.

Rohit: Oh, that is very nice of you. We will surely discuss sir, so I will extend my stay and will be here on Monday to meet you.

Bhatia; fine Rohit, we will meet over breakfast like last time at 9am is it ok.

Rohit: Absolutely, are you coming alone or with?

Bhatia: No, I am not bringing any other person to discuss, let me talk to you in private first, only my wife will accompany me as she likes the resort.

Rohit: That is fine then we will meet at 9am on Monday
Mr. Bhatia: Ok then have a good day. Bye

Rohit is more than thrilled as here is a chance to grab, an unexpected chance that came by his way as he roamed around the same resort in the night and he jumped in to the pool only to find a lovely lady with pent up desire and as they say rest happens.

As the conversation is closed, he pulled Anjali close and kissed her with passion, his excitement is visible in his actions and he kissed her deeply, his hands are pressing her ass cheeks closer to his body and her boobs are getting crushed on his chest, for the moment he forgot possibly she is another man’s wife and they are in a resort in an open area. 

Anjali understood it is an important business call; she could hear only Rohit but could easily make out something important is cooking. She responded secure in the knowledge no one knows her at this resort and the couples are in the pool and away. Their kiss became a deep French kiss as his tongue probed her mouth and she bit his tongue.

Finally, they separated to take a breath and she asked him is it something important and he said yes Anjali, it is very important. She asked him may I know and he said no, Anjali, I cannot tell you now.

They walked further hand in hand and Rohit sighted the same pool in which he spent time with Megha and he said come Anjali let us spend time in this pool till they come out as the pool is just few yards from here. She removed her robe and both are in the pool. As they started swimming, she is swimming closer to him, his kiss ignited her and she wished he will take more initiatives. 

Little did she know his mind is now preoccupied with business and is already thinking of Monday’s meeting, planning to make it a success.  She came closer and said you seem lost and now he understood her and pulled her close and then said give 5-10 minutes and next 10 mins he used the pool to swim fast and then came back to be by her side. Now he is swimming in sync with her and said should we go ashore.

stay tuned............ 
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
[Image: smita.jpg]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply