Adultery HONEY, WE NEED TO TALK by Just_Words(+19 copied)
An Update is posted in my story. VIJAY SEDUCES SMITA ...Smita and Janki journey fm conservative housewife to cuckoldress. (xossipy.com)

Hope you will enjoy reading the update.
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
 An update is posted in my story ROHIT n KAVI MAKE LOVE.....Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy (xossipy.com)

Hope you will enjoy reading the update.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story ROHIT n KAVI MAKE LOVE.....Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy (xossipy.com)

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Next day morning, I sat for the breakfast along with my mom and 3 other guests. The two men were my mom's childhood classmates and the third women is her cousin. I met them before during my previous visits. Each of them introduced as Gokul, Arnav and Bharu (must be pet name). All of them seems to be in similar age to Mom. Bharu is a woman and chubby compared to Mom. I realized Arnav is the one fucking mom last night. 

After few smiles, I looked at mom. She smiled back and asked anything wrong. When I look at my mom, her naked figure from last night was echoing in my mind. I must be showing in my face something wrong. I just smiled back and said nothing.

It has been a boring day. Mom was mostly chatting with her cousin and some visitors who came to see mom knowing she is in town. I just killed time until the night waiting to see what happens tonight. In the afternoon, i went to the mom's room and replaced the bulb with higher wattage bulb. I wanted to see mom more clearly. 

I slept at 8PM and was just peeping through the window to see what happens. Mom came to her room and closed the room. She didn't lock it. She removed her clothes, wrapped a towel and went to the shower. She came back few minutes later wrapped in the towel. She came to the mirror, threw the mirror and was checking herself. 

She looks gorgeous. One can just spend their entire life looking her naked. I now see that she has shaved her pubic area clean. Not sure if it was done before or today. She moisturized whole body, sprayed deodorant and some body spray. She applied eyeliner, red lipstick and some makeup. She combed the hair and tied as pony. She slipped onto a camisole and a short. She picked her phone, played with it for a minute, threw the phone on the desk nearby and laid down on the bed.

10 minutes just passed by. I am becoming anxious to know what will happen next. I saw her room door opened and a man entered her room. It is Gokul. With a brighter light, I can recognize the person clearly. He came closer to the room and smiled. Mom smiled back. He took mom's right hand and kissed it. 

She got up from the bed. They came in an embrace and started hugging each other. Gokul is shorter and slightly taller than Mom. He slipped his hand through her short and pulled her up by raising her ass with his hand. He slipped his other hand on mom's bare waist and pulled together. Mom's lips came closer to him and they started kissing. Mom was just hugging him while kissing, they kissed for a while and started removing each other's clothes. Both went to the bed.

Gokul laid on the bed on his back. I can see his pubic area is completely shaved. Mom went between his legs and started sucking his cock. She started licking the base, his balls and then way up. He was trying to hold mom's head, but she refused to let him. She was just licking all over his balls and the area around his cock. 

She finally reached to the cock and started licking in the top. He was lifting his cock up to allow more of his cock to go into mom's mouth. But mom just raising higher and letting his top only reach mom's lips. He must have raised his butt at least a foot now. Suddenly, mom just held his both butt and took his whole cock in her mouth. 

She just started deep throating and he was trying hard to stay like that to get whole his cock in her mouth. After a minute, he couldn't hold his position like that and dropped his butt down. Mom cleaned up the saliva from her mouth and said something to him.

stay tuned............
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story VIJAY and SMITA IN PASSIONATE LOVEMAKING ...Smita and Janki journey fm conservative housewife to cuckoldress. (xossipy.com)

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my BACK TO RESORT ,,,,Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy (xossipy.com) 

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
update pls
[+] 1 user Likes amzad2004's post
Like Reply
(23-02-2022, 10:05 AM)amzad2004 Wrote: update pls

Thank you amzad2004, update every 3/4 days
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
He must have raised his butt at least a foot now. Suddenly, mom just held his both butt and took his whole cock in her mouth. She just started deep throating and he was trying hard to stay like that to get whole his cock in her mouth. After a minute, he couldn't hold his position like that and dropped his butt down. Mom cleaned up the saliva from her mouth and said something to him...

She laid down on the bed on her back. He came on top of her and started sucking her breast. He was sucking and fondling the other one alternatively. I noticed he was also fingering her pussy. Mom was trying to hold his hand and was guiding into something. He just kept sucking and fingering.

After a while, he stopped sucking and spread her legs. Mom took his cock and shoved into her pussy. He started fucking slowly and in a rhythm. Mom patted his butt to indicate something. He started fucking hard. Mom was responding by moving her body closer. While fucking, he would lean forward and was pinching mom's nipples. 

At times, mom would hold his land, may be to say it is hurting. He didn't seem to care. He would just switch to another nipple and was pinching. Mom must be making some noises, but I couldn't make out much. I see her mouth go open and sometimes saying something. 

Sometimes, she used to dig her nails into her butt and pull her body closer to her. After 3 minutes, he pulled the cock out. Mom came to his cock and started sucking. he loaded his cum in her mouth and she sucked him dry. Both got up, kissed and hugged each other.

Mom's body is shining more than yesterday due to brighter light. The sweat on her body is giving a different glow to her skin. Gokul wore his clothes and left. Mom quickly went to the bathroom and came back in a minute. She took her phone, played with it for 2 minutes and put it aside. She laid down the bed naked. I was not able to take my eyes off her body. I thought i would sleep in few minutes just looking at her.

stay tuned for next adventure
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
try to give bigger update.
Like Reply
An update is posted in my story VIJAY and SMITA IN PASSIONATE LOVEMAKING ...Smita and Janki journey fm conservative housewife to cuckoldress. (xossipy.com)

Hope you will enjoy reading the update
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
(24-02-2022, 01:51 PM)amzad2004 Wrote: try to give bigger update.

Thank you, will try surely 
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
 An update is posted in my BACK TO RESORT ,,,,Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy (xossipy.com) 

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
She took her phone, played with it for 2 minutes and put it aside. She laid down the bed naked. I was not able to take my eyes off her body. I thought i would sleep in few minutes just looking at her............

Next adventure.

It's been 15minutes since mom was fucked by Gokul. I saw the mom's room door opened. Arnav came, closed the door behind and locked it. I was trying to understand what was going on. Is mom going to be fucked again on the same night? So many thoughts were going on in my mind. Arnav came towards the bed and saw mom on the bed laying down on her side with her ass facing towards him. He leaned and started kissing her ass and the waist. Mom turned around and smiled. She got up and sat at the edge of the bed with her legs on the floor and spreading her pussy. I can see her cleanly shaved pussy from where I am looking. Some moisture on her pussy was shining like a drop of rain on a flower in the morning sunrise.

Arnav quickly removed his clothes and threw on the floor. came closer, knelt down the floor and started licking mom's cunt. he was moving from the lower part of the pussy and going all the way up and then coming down. when he started kissing the lower part of the cunt, mom moved her cunt and raising her legs. She might want him to move lower. He was doing it like a dance with his tongue. Mom seems to like in heaven by the way she is closing her eyes and clenching her body. He must have licked and played with it for good 10minutes. Mom suddenly wrapped her legs around him and held him tightly with her legs wrapped around his body. She was holding his head tightly into her pussy. After a good 30 seconds, she let her hand go. Arnav got up and wiped his face with a towel. Mom must have had a good orgasm and released her juices. Arnav's face is wet with mom's juices.

Mom got off from the bed. She stood next to the bed, bent & kept her hands on the bed, came in a position so that Arnav can fuck her from behind. Mom is offering Arnav to fuck her from rear this time in a doggy position. He quickly came in position, guided his cock and started fucking her. I hear some noises but couldn't make anything out of it. He started fucking, slapping on her ass every few seconds and pinching on the side. I can see her ass cheeks becoming red due to his pinching. He was fucking harder and harder. Today, he was going so fast as if he needs to leave early. He fucked for good 3 minutes. He suddenly took his cock out and got closer to mom. She quickly took his cock in her mouth. He was not moving much. May be he just released as soon his cock was in mom's mouth. Mom sucked him clean. They got up, straightened and kissed each other. They were both laughing on something. After they broke the kiss, he bent down and kissed the ass where he was slipping. I realized he is smooching the area which become red due to his slapping. She must have said something about his roughness and he was kissing on the ass to make her feel good.

Arnav quickly wore his clothes and left quietly. Mom went to the bathroom and came back in few minutes.
I was wondering why mom is doing all this. Dad is having successful business and mom is having successful business. Why can't they live together happily. Why do they have to live separately and mom had to cheat dad. I felt deep sympathy for dad.

My cock is hard and i was feeling awkward to touch it. I then saw a light flashing in the next room. It was the phone display. Mom played with the phone, typed something and kept it aside.

My mind was not able to decide what to do. My cock is hard and asking me to touch. My mom is there standing naked. She is the most beautiful woman I ever saw. She is more beautiful than any super model pictures I saw. It felt wrong to touch my cock looking at my mom. Eventually i gave in to my body. I touched and it is asking me to make the release. I don't want to masturbate looking at my mom. I just closed my eyes and started masturbating. Even when I closed my eyes, my mom's naked body was going in my mind, how she sucked his friend's cocks and how they fucked her like a hungry slut. I released in my pajamas and I cleaned it with a tissue. I looked towards mom. She was adjusting her light make up, eyeliner and the lipstick. She sprayed some body fragrance and turned on the table fan. She dried herself off of the sweat. She wore her camisole and the short and sat on the bed. I wondered why she need makeup when she is going to sleep. Is something else coming?

stay tuned..........
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
update sooner.
Like Reply
(27-02-2022, 02:09 PM)amzad2004 Wrote: update sooner.

Thank you Amzad. Updates posted every third day. 
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story BACK TO RESORT ,,,,Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy (xossipy.com)

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Mom has been fucked by two of her friends tonight. I was still wondering why she put the make up again. She is looking beautiful like a girl waiting for her boyfriend at the cafe. Her red lipstick is too dark and looking as if inviting to put a cock in her mouth. Her hair is not in a pony, but it is flowing from left to right as a wave. She put the eyeliner in a wave fashion extending the eyes. It looked like she is make up ready for an acting set. she create a new look for her face.
Few minutes later, I saw the door opened. This time, it was not like sneaking in. It was like someone intentionally coming to the room. The person turned the fluorescent light on and closed the door. The room is lit very bright now and I can see like seeing in a day light.
It is my mom's cousin sister Bharu. What is she doing here? She came towards mom and mom got up. Both hugged each other. It didn't looked like sisterly hug. Bharu was wearing a saree and has good make up done. My mind is thinking whether they are sneaking out and going somewhere for the partying. The hug was continuing and I can see mom and Bharu are fondling each other. They are exploring each others body as if they are feeling it for first time. Bharu removed the pallu of her Saree and dropped it on the floor. Mom kept her head on Bharu's cleavage and started light kisses. Bharu was trying to remove mom's camisole top. Both of them started undressing each other. Mom and Bharu are naked now.
Mom is looking like a goddess. Bharu is little chubby with an ass bigger than Mom. She has big breasts. She must be measuring 36D-30-38. They started giggling and touching each other. Mom put some music on her phone. It was low volume not to disturb others. They started dancing to the music. This looked like a slumber party. They danced for two songs. Bhanu showed signs of tiredness. Mom opened one of her bag. She pulled a bottle of whisky, some sodas and some stuff in a box. Mom poured whisky & soda in two glasses. Mom gave one glass to Bharu, they both cheered and took a sip. In the next sip, they took a gulp and poured into each others mouth one after another.
Mom pulled some things and inserted a ball like thing into Bharu's pussy. Her pussy is also clean shaved but has some dark complexion. Mom pussy looked like a virgin pussy without a trace of hair or darkness. Mom gave one to Bharu and she inserted into mom's pussy. In addition, they were having some small remote like device in their hands. Later i discovered, it was vibrating egg. I guess each of them controlling the egg in other's pussy. They started dancing to the music again. At times, they were twisting their bodies. Both were talking to each other, sometimes spray some drops of alcohol on other's breasts and lick it. This went on for some time and I saw Bharu is stiffening her body and holding mom to gain support to avoid falling. Bharu did few jerks of her body and collapsed in front of mom. While on the floor, Bharu was fiddling with the remote. I see the same stiffening and jerking happening to Mom too. She too collapsed on the floor next to Bharu.
After few minutes, they both got up, removed the vibrating egg and finished another glass of drink. Both have finished their third glass of whisky. They both got into the bed. Mom is now on the top and Bharu is laying on her back. They got into 69 position and started licking each other's pussy. This seemed felt like a long time. I looked at my watch. It is 12 midnight. They must be together for good one hour. They stopped after good amount of pussy licking. i wish i was able to see how they lick each other.
They both got up, poured a drink and finished another drink. Mom pulled a dildo from her bag and strapped on to her. it was like wearing an undergarment and looked very realistic cock. The dildo must be like 12inches long and very thick. Mom took Bharu to the bed. Bharu laid on the bed on her back. Mom climbed on top of her and started kissing and squeezing Bharu's breasts. Mom was behaving like a man today. Mom was pinching and squeezing Bharu's nipples. Mom took her dildo closer to Bharu's mouth and Bharu started sucking it like a real cock. After a couple of minutes of sucking dildo, mom pulled it out. Mom spread the legs of Bharu and inserted the dildo in Bharu's pussy. Mom slowly started fucking like a man. She fucked Bharu for a good 10minutes. Mom looked like a very aggressive animal when she was fucking. Bharu was holding her legs and spreading wide and murmering something. Mom said something and they both got off the bed.
They both poured another glass of drink and started drinking. They were doing some chit chat and giggling. Bharu was feeling the dildo/cock attached to mom and mom was feeling the Bharu's thighs. They finished the drink. Bharu stood in a doggy style just like the way mom stood for getting fucked by Arnav. Mom went near Bharu and slapped on her ass. Bharu jerked in pain. Mom pulled her closer and inserted the dildo into Bharu's cunt. It slipped so quickly. Bharu might be real wet. Mom started fucking Bharu real hard. It felt like she is repeating the same way she was fucked by Arnav. She is fucking as if she has to rush and finish. After 5 minutes of fucking, mom pulled the dildo out and took it near the Bharu's face. The dildo started spurting white liquid similar to the real cock. I am surprised to see whether such things exist. Mom let the cum spray on the face of Bharu. I didn't understand why. Mom swallowed all the cum of Gokul and Arnav. But she sprayed on the face of Bharu. Once the spraying of cum complete, Mom lifted Bharu and they both started licking the cum off. After they licked each other faces, they wiped their faces with a towel. They said something to each other, giggled together and was cheering with happiness.
They turned off the light and both slept together naked under the sheets.
My cock was become hard again. I masturbated and released. This time I don't have the guilt but surprised on what is going on. I knew my mom as a very straight forward person. I am coming to terms on what she is and wondering what else I don't know of her. I looked at the watch and it is 1AM. I don't know when I slept, but I woke up by 6AM. I looked towards mom and i can see that both of them still sleeping in the bed.
I got up, freshened up myself and had the breakfast. I saw Gokul and Arnav leaving. They waved good bye to me. Bharu was there for another day. Mom and Bharu repeated their ordeal another day. The next day was not so festive. No Music, No dancing, No alcohol. They just licked each other's pussy and mom fucked Bharu.
The next 3 days went by without much happening. I used to be awake looking at mom to see something will happen. Nothing happened and mom was enjoying herself away from her busy life. She did some gardening during the day and met some of the neighbors.
On the third day of evening, Mom told me that she is going to the farm. We have a farm house with mango plantations. It is very huge. She want to check the property. I was never interested in going there. She didn't ask me to come. My mind is curious to know if there is something there. So, I decided to go there by myself next morning.

end of this story
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
waiting for next story.....
Like Reply