Adultery Simta n Janki. (completed)
(15-02-2022, 06:31 AM)Lovecraft Wrote: These are the precious moments of Smita's life, which she will always remember.
& It's amazing!!! the way you describe every scene with words.

Thankyou Lovecraft. Thx for the compliments. you are right on her precious moments. This episode will be a very long one. stay tuned.
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
An update is posted in my story My Indian Mom's Sexcapades by lovely_fantasy (+15 copied) (xossipy.com) 

Hope you will enjoy reading the update.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
The two looked like consumed by wild passion. Even as she is riding, trying to find energy to ride, she moaned and moaned and then she hit her orgasm and her juices flowed out on to his and then on to the bed spread. She smiled and rested, her entire body resting on him. He put both hands and hugged her caressing her back. Smita felt so close to Vijay that she started kissing him all over his face and chest................

Vijay now took charge and mounted missionary and pushed his dick in to her married pussy in one swift move. He fucked her in rhythm for some time before saying darling I want you in doggy.  She obliged and he pushed his cock in one quick move in to her tight married pussy. He felt as if her pussy muscles are holding his cock in a vice like grip and to him her pussy feltlike a young pussy.

Elated he picked up pace and rammed her pussy fast and hard, this sent Smita in to raptures, she started saying, yes Vijay, my dear fuckkkkkkk meeeeee fast, goooooo deeeeper, more deeeeper. Yes, that is right, and with a big grunt she had another orgasm. Vijay is not yet over the hill and he continued to ram and then he too with huge grunt let loose streams of cum in to her velvety pussy. 

As his hot cum touched her pussy walls, she let loose another huge orgasm and their combined juices flowed on to the bed spread again. Both are tired after a fiery sex session and they cuddled and smiled, Vijay could see that glow in her face she could see the look of bliss in his face. They cuddled and kissed again and again.

Smita, rose, smiled at him and then asked him to stand aside, as she changed the bed spread. (Both are stil naked) As she bent, her boobs hanged and looked sooooooooooo sexy. Vijay could no longer resist and simply encircled her and kneaded her boobs, she smiled and responded let me finish this job. He retorted, you finish tat and I will take care of your boobs and squeezed both her boobs, kissing her shoulders and earlobes to. 

He kissed her nape next. Despite having been fucked a short time back, she shivered at his actions and as she turned her face showered kisses all over her face saying Smita my dear I am mad for you. She smiled slapped him gently on his cheeks and said I know your crush on me but let me take a shower first. Super, we will have together and he walked her to the bath.

As they entered hand in hand, she switched on the shower. Warm water flowed over their heads and flowed down over their birthday suits. The water flowed over her boobs on to his chest and flowed down to his cock further flowing down over her pussy and moved their thighs and finally flowing down. They relished the warmth of water as the water played over their bodies. 

Vijay pulled her close and gently caressed her back. She responded encircling him with her hands and smiled that seductive smile she is so good at. The smile sent his heart fluttering and he kissed her and she eagerly responded they kissed passionately. She kissed him all over his face, in fact showering him with warm kisses.

And he responded kneading her ass cheeks and showering back kisses all over her face. The duo is in a state of sexual bliss consumed by love and lust and passion and seems oblivious of anything at the moment. They hugged again as they almost became one. He showered her with kisses on her face down to her neck and then over her boobs. She responded by tweaking his nipples and biting them first gently and then hard. 

She took the soap and rubbed all over his back. She pushed down her hands to soap his ass cheeks. Vijay stood still enjoying the attention for a short time. He quickly grabbed soap and he is now soaping her back thoroughly as she clung to him. Now it is her turn again to soap she soaped his face, moved down to his neck and then soaped is chest. The flowing water is rinsing way the soap. She kissed his chest all over even as she as soaped his chest. She gripped his hard cock and applied soap all over.

He now soaped her face and her neck, her shoulders and her bobs and also pleasantly squeezed her boobs which made goose bumps appear all over her navel. She gently soaped his cock and he applied soap on her pussy. The two lovers applied the soap on the most private parts and relished the feeling of oneness. 

stay tuned............
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 3 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
Superrrrrb...

Until now, no one has given multiple orgasms to Smitha as much as Vijay did. This is the best fuck she's ever had in her entire life.
[+] 1 user Likes Kamuk Insaan's post
Like Reply
An update is posted in my BACK TO RESORT ,,,,Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy (xossipy.com) 

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
This is fucking awesome, dude!!!

Is there any possibility that Smitha gets fucked by Vijay in the presence of her husband.
[+] 1 user Likes Blackdick11's post
Like Reply
(17-02-2022, 02:20 AM)user2143 Wrote: nice post

Thank you user2143
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story My Indian Mom's Sexcapades by lovely_fantasy (+15 copied) (xossipy.com)

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
He now soaped her face and her neck, her shoulders and her bobs and also pleasantly squeezed her boobs which made goose bumps appear all over her navel. She gently soaped his cock and he applied soap on her pussy. The two lovers applied the soap on the most private parts and relished the feeling of oneness..............

On impulse she sat and took his cock in her mouth and sucked his warm had cock. She gave him a nice BJ for a short time and it is his turn to sit and kiss her pussy lips. He found her clit, already hard and sucked her clit and she moaned as her lover boy plunged his tongue deep in to her pussy and his hands are kneading her boobs and all she can do is shower kisses wherever she can. 

As he continued to probe her pussy with his tongue, she could resist no longer and had her orgasm. He drank all her juices and then cleaned her pussy and then as he stood both are in deep hug. He took the towel and dried her and she did the same to Vijay. Together they walked back to BR.

As they lay in bed, she clung to him and said you have magic in your hands and words Vijay, have not been this happy since long. He smiled and gently kissed her lips, just his lip touching her lip. He said love you darling, you are already married otherwise I will marry you. She smiled, slapped him gently and then put her fingers through his hair gently and lovingly kissed him on the eyes, I know Vijay, reason why I gave myself totally to you tonight. 

I am yours till Manoj comes back. Do as you please and take me to ecstasy; take me to the heights of sexual pleasure. Teach me the tricks so I can teach Manoj. Vijay realized that a bond has formed between them and it is no longer a lust for the body. He is pleased since sex without love and affection has no meaning.

He smiled at her, kissed her all over and showered kisses all over saying you are one hell of a beauty with brains darling, I know you will learn quickly as you enjoy what I do. As he continued to shower kisses all over her face, neck, earlobes, she pulled him to her lovely bosom.

Thus, encouraged he began kissing her lovely boobs which he immensely loved and now every nano cm of her boobs are receiving his kisses. He licked and sucked them with gay abandon. Smita is so smitten by him she pushed more and more of her boob in to his mouth encouraging him yes, Vijay, take my boob fully in your mouth and suck the tit please, they need your hands, tongue and mouth

These words acted like booster and for the next 20-25 mins as he ravished her boobs like never before in her sexual life. Her boobs pained by his oral assault but she felt so much of pleasure even in that pain, so much so she encouraged him to ravish them.  As the couple are in a state of bliss, Manoj called, Smita replied honey I am busy and happy, call you in the morning, goodnight, Manoj replied enjoy honey will be back tomorrow night. Goodnight.

Enough of this she said but he said honey we have enough time and she kissed her pussy. She stopped him and now lay on him in such a way her pussy is over is mouth and he happily obliged her by licking her pussy lips and togue fucking her. Smita now took his and licked it in 69 position and licked his cock bottom to top and then top to bottom, she has licked all his cock lovingly and gently and then in one swift move took his hard cock in to her mouth. 

She sucked him giving him an exciting BJ. He continued to explore her inner pussy licking with his tongue and she on her part suck his cock and deep throated too. His cock touched her throat and she has to momentarily withdraw so she can breathe. He smiled but continued his onslaught and now she moaned and moaned and had her orgasm. 

He drank all her juices and transferred some juices back to her. He also knew he will explode in her mouth so he stopped, resting for a short time before be mounted her in missionary and plunged his cock deep in to her velvety married pussy.

stay tuned...........
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 2 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
(17-02-2022, 02:20 AM)user2143 Wrote: nice post

Thank you user2143. I think this is your first comment. hope to read many more
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my BACK TO RESORT ,,,,Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy (xossipy.com) 

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
(17-02-2022, 08:56 PM)Blackdick11 Wrote: This is the best fuck she's ever had in her life.

Thank you Blackdick11.  Yes, you are right. Repped you for your support.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
(22-02-2022, 03:59 PM)Kamuk Insaan Wrote: Superrrrrb...

Until now, no one has given multiple orgasms to Smitha as much as Vijay did. This is the best fuck she's ever had in her entire life.

Thank you, Kamuk Insaan  U r right
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply

Hope you will enjoy reading the update
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
The exciting part is how smita husband situation gonna be with both mom and daughter smitten by vijay skills
[+] 1 user Likes Ro.hitbig's post
Like Reply
(23-02-2022, 11:30 AM)Blackdick11 Wrote: This is fucking awesome, dude!!!

Is there any possibility that Smitha gets fucked by Vijay in the presence of her husband.

Thank you Blackdick11.  Not thought of it but we can plan for a 3 sum if that is what readers want.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
He continued to explore her inner pussy licking with his tongue and she on her part suck his cock and deep throated I too. His cock touched her throat and she has to momentarily withdraw so she can breathe. He smiled but continued his onslaught and now she moaned and moaned and had her orgasm. He drank all her juices and transferred some juices back to her. He also knew he will explode in her mouth so he stopped, resting for a short time before be mounted her in missionary and plunged is cock deep in to her pussy.............

By then her pussy is well lubricated and soaking wet and his cock went in smoothly. Smita hissed in pleasure saying hey, you have filled me fully. (Vijay’s cock is slightly bigger than Rohit), he built up a rhythm and she liked the way he is fucking her, not very fast but in measured pace with rhythm. She moved her hips in tune with his and they synched in their movements giving each other maximum pleasure. 

But Smita is now impatient and wanted him to pound her faster and he obliged, picking his speed and pounded her pussy mercilessly with the raw energy of a young stud. She matched him move to move and then came her moans which became louder and louder until she hit an orgasm. Vijay too emptied jets of his cum in to her marred pussy almost same time. The moment his hot cum hit her she hit another orgasm again in space of minutes. 

She is tired. Smiled at him and rested and he is also tired and lay back. Soon she recovered and cuddled to him, kissing him and saying thx Vijay for a wonderful sexual bliss. He too smiled and said honey, pl do not wear anything tomorrow morning, want you to cook breakfast and lunch in your birthday suit. You are one bloody naughty guy she said. They cuddled up and the love birds slept happily. 

Smita woke up as the sun rays fell on her. She woke up to realize she is stark naked and is in the arms of Vijay. Memories of last night flashed in her and she blushed. She recollected the pleasures she received and gave to Vijay. She also recollected Vijay’s request to be in birthday suit. She smiled and looked at him. She saw him sleeping peacefully but his manhood is erect and hard, the morning wood. 

She wanted to go but her eyes are riveted to the hard cock before her. She gently touches it with a finger, all the way down. Then she moves her finger up, down a few times, lovingly caressing his balls. She is in a trance, mesmerized by his hard cock, touches him softly, Vijay hasn't stirred, she slowly adjusts herself. She lays down, her eyes wide open as she wants to see this beautiful cock in all its glory in sunlight.   

She feels the fullness of his balls with her soft touch; finally, she rests her hand over them, after the briefest pause, to her surprise, Vijay   places his hand directly over Smita’s hand holding his balls.  She slowly starts moving her hand and his hand moves in sync, stroking his balls. When she finally locks her eyes with Vijay, the first thing she sees is the erotic pleasure in his eyes.

stay tuned..........
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 5 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
The Smita that Vijay worships?

[Image: unnamed.jpg]
photo host site
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Day by day this story even getting more erotic.
These two women are very lucky that they have husbands like Manoj and Pradeep. Who do not interfere with their wife's personal matter, in fact, they encourage them for that which they like to do.
Like Reply
(27-02-2022, 10:39 AM)Ro.hitbig Wrote: The exciting part is how smita husband situation gonna be with both mom and daughter smitten by vijay skills

Thank you, Ro.hitbig.  Just an attempt to write that   size does not matter but skill and love matters
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply