Adultery Simta n Janki. (completed)
[Image: bj.gif]
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Then he mounted her but she said no take me in doggy. So, she bent and he pushed his cock in to te velvety pussy lips and as her pussy is well lubricated is cock went inside fully in one single push. He started fucking her slowly and then picked up speed..............

She liked the way he is fucking her and encouraged him with words saying oh that is sooooooooooo good push it deep and push it faster. Manoj is pushing his cock with big thrusts and withdrawing almost fully and then pushing his cock again fast. The mere thought that he is a fucking a young dame seems to have brought new zeal and energy and he fucked her hard and fast. She started moaning again and her moans became louder. She hit her orgasm but Manoj continued to pound her young pussy. 

He slowed down to allow her to recover and then built his rhythm again and continued to fuck her deep and as earlier he will withdraw almost his dick fully and then slam it back, rather he rammed it back.  He continued for another 5 mins or so and then with a big grunt he unloaded jets of his hot cum in to her pussy.  She too had another orgasm almost same time and the couple relished the mixing of their love juices. He fucked her for a second time after some break and then took cab and left. A very happy and satisfied Anita slept happily. Manoj is sure he will have more of her pussy very soon.

As he reached the house Smita casually asked him of the delay and he hugged her and kissed her and she could a different smell in his mouth (he took a shower after reaching home) and then slowly informed her of the dinner invite. Smita smiled and said so you had your desire fulfilled and fucked her. Yes, honey is his reply. Idiot you seem to be learning from Rohit and Vijay she responded. They cuddled and he kissed her. Smita said go and use a mouth freshener and touch me. He obliged and this time she thought he smelled better. 

He is happy Smita has taken it sportively. He squeezed her boobs and then sucked her boobs draining her of the small quantity of milk she still had. He said honey I am tired and she said idiot I waited for you and then you aroused me and cannot sleep like this eat me and make me cum. He obliged as he licked her pussy and suck her clit, she caressed is semi hard cock. Finally, he is able to make her cum. Then they slept.

Weeks passed and one day Madhu informed that she needs to go her son’s house as her DIL is sick. Smita asked her hubby to drop her mother and also enquire with her brother regarding medical advice as she is not in a position to go due to some urgent work. So, Manoj took Madhu and left to drop at her son’s place. As he reached his BIL asked him to stay back for couple of days as he has come after a long time.  Smita attended to her work and by next day afternoon she finished her important commitments and she is feeling bored as her hubby is not there and so also her mom. So, she thought of Rohit but Rohit is away on official work.

Feeling bored she put on some music and thought she will have a drink. As she mixed her drink, Vijay called saying he is nearby and if she is free, he will come. She hesitated as she knew what Vijay will try to flirt and touch once he knows she is alone but then thought ok let me enjoy his oral skills. Vijay arrived within minutes and he is surprised to see Smita sitting alone, clad in a lovely saree (she wanted to wear a saree as Rohit likes her in saree, only later she remembered Rohit is away) and a nice low-cut blouse. He quickly took a shower and picked beer and sat by her.

V: So dear how come you are alone?
S: My mom left and Manoj has gone with her. He will be back tomorrow.
V: So, you are all alone and you could have called me.
S: I just thought I will relax over a drink and sleep but then you called me.
V: then I am lucky.
S: May be.

Now he moved closer and placed his hand over her hand. No Vijay let us have drinks only she protested. But not one to miss chances, he said dear, when you are alone, how can I keep quiet and kissed her on her cheeks. She resisted but he held her close and hugged her caressing her hands and her navel. She smiled as if to say no fun time this time. However, Vijay is not to be denied his chance and he continued to gently caress her hands and her navel and her thighs and kissing her eyes, earlobe, neck, cheeks. 

Slowly these gentle and loving touches made her resistance feeble and then Vijay lip locked? and kissed her passionately she gave in and kissed back. He smiled at her and she smiled back and now he pulled her in to his lap and said darling you should sit on my lap and Smita could feel his hardness poking her thighs.

stay tuned............
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 2 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
Hopefully this time Vijay will manage to put his hot rod into Smitha's love holes.

[Image: hot-girl-sitting-on-lap-gif.gif]
(Smitha is rubbing her ass on Vijay's crotch)
[+] 1 user Likes Lovecraft's post
Like Reply
An update is posted in my story INDIAN MOM FALLS FOR WHITE MAN by hornygirl6996 (+14 copied) (xossipy.com)

Hope you will enjoy reading the update.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
 An update is posted in my story  ANJALI FLIRTS WITH ROHIT.....Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy (xossipy.com)

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
[Image: kiss-legs.jpg]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Slowly these gentle and loving touches made her resistance feeble and then Vijay lip locked ? and kissed her passionately she gave in and kissed back. He smiled at her and she smiled back and now he pulled her in to his lap and said darling you should sit on my lap and Smita could feel his hardness poking her thighs...........

As she sat in his lap, he lovingly caressed her hands, kissed her face all over gently and the other hand is in her navel gently tracing her navel. These actions triggered a tingling sensation in Smita. She responded to his actions as she felt pleased with his gentle love making. She kissed him on his cheeks and whispered let us stop now Vijay, this is not correct, I am married. 

But he is in no mood to stop and responded Smita darling and let me give you the pleasures you have never experienced before.  My dear Smita, you really have fabulous boobs, one of his hands is cupping her tit and he said I am a great fan of your boobs. As he kneaded her boob and showered kisses all over her face, neck, earlobes, she melted totally giving him full access. She too knew that Vijay is very good in oral and can bring her to an orgasm.

Now he removed her pallu clip and her boobs are now exposed over her blouse. They look stiff and firm and round. Her nipple seems to have become hard already. You have fabulous firm and round boobs, Smita, Vijay said and it will be my pleasure to feast on these magnificent boobs of yours. This profuse praise melted her further as she felt pleased that a young unmarried guy like Vijay has so much praise for her boobs, she being a mom of 2. She smiled and responded you are good at flattery Vijay. No am speaking real truth darling he responded.

He now unhooked her blouse and threw it away. Smita now relaxed and is sipping her scotch as he removed her bra too and she sat topless. Vijay looked at her and exclaimed sweetheart, what a pair of fabulous boobs, I am blessed to see them and worship them too. He poured some beer on her right boob and licked it and he repeated with her left boob too. He continued the process of pouring beer and licking the beer from her tits. 

She started feeling the familiar tingling sensation again shooting through her boobs. Hey Vijay what is it you are doing pl stop, she pleaded but there is no firmness in her voice as pleasure shot through her body. He continued to lick and suck her boobs at his will. He walked in to kitchen and brought honey. 

He then poured honey on her boobs and licked her boobs and exclaimed anything mixed with your boob tastes great. You are a bloody idiot retorted Smita. But she enjoyed these small tricks and she knew his pouring beer or honey and then consuming by licking from her boob has sent her in to high arousal and there is no turning back now.

She allowed herself to be used by him in return for the great pleasures he is sure to bestow on her. And then to Smita’s shock he poured her scotch over her boobs and licked the scotch ever so slowly asking Smita to pour drops so he can drink from her boob. Smita is shocked, she has never seen him touch scotch and when asked he said anything my darling gives is super tasty. 

She slapped him on the cheeks saying you have become not only naughty but manipulative too. He smiled and kissed her lips passionately almost biting her lips. She is aroused and as they kissed she removed his shirt and threw it away. Now he lay on her lap and sucked her boobs as Smita sipped her scotch and poured slowly on her boobs and Vijay drank happily. Even when he stopped, she continued to pour and commanded him to drink it by licking her boob.

Vijay is quite pleased with her proactive commands. As you command, your highness he exclaimed and happily licked again the drops on her boobs. Then she asked him to sit and kissed him this time her hands are roaming over his naked chest caressing gently yet firmly. She pulled him close and her boobs crushed on his chests as she held him close and whispered love you Vijay. These words sent an electric shock through Vijay’s body and the hug became a bear hug. The couple was lost in lust for a few minutes.

As they recovered, they walked to BR carrying drinks and snacks. He quickly pulled her saree and petty coat and Smita is now in her red panty and he is in his boxers. They hugged again before Vijay started kissing her eyes, nose, cheeks, chin, and nape and slowly went down to lick and suck her bobs again. He bit them too and left love bites and then moved down to her thighs. 

He is a great believer in oral and he showered kisses all over her thighs. Smita shuddered at the attention she is getting and her pussy is soaking wet. He teased her by coming so close to her pussy and then withdrawing but Smita is in to the game. She patiently waited and finally he kissed her pussy she responded so at last you bastard you thought time to taste my pussy. He laughed and said Smita darling there is time for everything. 

stay tuned............
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 2 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
[Image: lip-kiss.gif]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story  ANJALI FLIRTS WITH ROHIT.....Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy (xossipy.com)

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
He is a great believer in oral and he showered kisses all over her thighs. Smita shuddered at the attention she is getting and her pussy is soaking wet. He teased her by coming so close to her pussy and then withdrawing but Smita is in to the game. Se patiently waited and finally he kissed her pussy she responded so at last you bastard you thought time to taste my pussy. He laughed and said Smita darling there is time for everything............. 

He kissed her pussy lips and pushed his tongue deep in to her pussy touching her inner walls. Then suddenly he withdrew his tongue, Smita is perplexed but he took the honey and poured honey in her pussy and began licking her pussy and also drinking honey. Her pussy is already wet and soaking and offering totally new undefined taste. He relished saying Smita dear so tasty. 

Then he rose and transferred some honey mixed with her wetness to her mouth. She tasted it and said yes it tastes great. He continued to pour honey and eat her pussy and she could not take any more and hit an orgasm. Juices flowed from her pussy and he licked then all, at times transferring honey mixed with her juices has to her mouth too.  

Now he rose and walked to kitchen as Smita lay there in spread eagle position.  He brought ice-cream from the fridge and pushed a big lump in to her pussy, the ice-cold lump brought a shrilled cry from her but he licked the ice cream. Already the hotness of her pussy (created from the lust in her) is melting the ice cream and this liquid is mixed with her pussy juices which remained from her orgasm. Wow, he exclaimed, what a taste and she retorted all to you only you bloody selfish fellow and he happily transferred the mixed juices via kissing to her mouth. She too said yes Vijay tastes great. But as he continued to lick her pussy and push his tongue as deep as he can tasting the strange mixture she moaned and moaned and erupted in to another orgasm.

She lay there exhausted; her legs spread wide, her pussy oozing juices and her boobs heaving and her face having a very strange glow. As she recovered, he drank the remaining juices from her pussy and kissed her and as he kept some of the juices in his mouth, he deftly transferred to her mouth which she happily drank

Then the couple cuddled and Smita surely is in a state of bliss and possibly in a stage where she will not say no to anything he asks but all he will ask her is Smita herself.  He is head over heels in love with her to tell the truth.

Smita is so happy she felt she has never experienced this kind of ecstasy. She though time to repay as she positioned herself and lovingly kissed his cockhead peeling the skin. She totally forgot she is another man’s wife and here she is willingly kissing another man’s cock. She kissed and then licking it from top to bottom. 

Then she remembered and asked Vijay to pour honey on his rock-hard cock. As he poured slowly, she began licking every drop, at times they flowed towards his balls and she licked the balls too and the skin in between the cock and the balls. Vijay on purpose poured slightly faster and as the honey spread towards his ass she licked it too, winning the game, she licked the honey before it touched his ass. She then locked her eyes with his and smiled as if to say I know your games.

Just then her mobile rang and she answered it. As she sat Vijy pulled her close and is squeezing her boobs as she answered and she spoke

S: yes Manoj, tell me how are you. She put it on speaker
M: I am fine. So how you are spending, you are alone, getting bored.
S: Manoj, Vijay is here to give me company, we are having drinks.
M: That is great, only drinks or anything else?
S: Well, you know Vijay; he is not one to keep quite.
M: Oh that means you are having great time.

Vijay is shocked to hear Manoj talking this.

S: Yes Manoj. I am indeed having great time. Even as I am talking to you, Vijay is trying to pinch my boobs.
M: Ok baby, don’t tempt me. I am missing you.
S: I miss you too honey.
M: So, you have allowed him all the freedom?
S: Me no. He has taken all the freedom with his skills. (Smiles at Vijay) (by now Vijay understood Manoj knows about his sessions with her) He is now squeezing her boobs hard and she moans.
M: Ok baby do not want to spoil your fun, Bye have great time.

stay tuned...............
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 3 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
HOT UPDATE.

That guy seems to be an expert at licking and sucking but let's see if he's good in fucking or not?
I bet no one would have ever licked her like that, not Pradeep or Rohit like Vijay.
[+] 1 user Likes Kamuk Insaan's post
Like Reply
Seems the writer also eagerly waited for this , taking it slowly relishing every moment
[+] 1 user Likes Ro.hitbig's post
Like Reply
(07-02-2022, 11:34 AM)Kamuk Insaan Wrote: HOT UPDATE.

That guy seems to be an expert at licking and sucking but let's see if he's good in fucking or not?
I bet no one would have ever licked her like that, not Pradeep or Rohit like Vijay.

Thank you Kamuk Insaan. Yes, let us wait and see how he satisfies her.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story My Indian Mom's Sexcapades by lovely_fantasy (+15 copied) (xossipy.com)

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
(02-02-2022, 01:04 PM)Lovecraft Wrote: Hopefully this time Vijay will manage to put his hot rod into Smitha's love holes.

[Image: hot-girl-sitting-on-lap-gif.gif]
(Smitha is rubbing her ass on Vijay's crotch)

Thank you, Lovecraft, hopefully he will fuck his goddess
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
(07-02-2022, 12:13 PM)Ro.hitbig Wrote: Seems the writer also eagerly waited for this , taking it slowly relishing every moment

Thank you Ro.hitbig. Yes, Smita has to be seduced slowly.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
S: Yes Manoj. I am indeed having great time. Even as I am talking to you, Vijay is trying to pinch my boobs.
M: Ok baby, don’t tempt me. I am missing you.
S: I miss you too honey.
M: So, you have allowed him all the freedom?
S: Me no. He has taken all the freedom with his skills. (Smiles at Vijay) (by now Vijay understood Manoj knows about his sessions with her) He is now squeezing her boobs hard and she moans.
M: Ok baby do not want to spoil your fun; Bye have great time....

Smita smiled and told Vijay that there is no secret between her and Manoj and this is the reason she did not want to cross certain lines. Vijay smiled and kissed her and responded that is great darling, such openness between wife and hubby, hope I can be like you guys. She responded with a kiss and said my hubby knows I have soft corner for you, he also knows you screwed my momShe smiled again and kissed him and said kiss me darling; kiss me with all the passion. They kissed long and hard, their lips are being chewed by the other. The passion is at its peak, Vijay is stirred more after knowing he can fuck his darling woman knowing it may have approval from her hubby.

His hand is all over her squeezing her ass cheeks and Smita instantly knew tonight he is not going to stop unless I stop him now. But then she thought this guy worships me so much, has given me so much pleasures and may be time for me to repay. She smiled and said Vijay I want a repeat, eat my pussy. Vijay felt thrilled, excited and happy to hear these words and his face plunged in to her pussy. Smita moaned and said I know Vijay, you will not disappoint me, I am yours if you bring me to a big orgasm by eating my pussy.

Enthused by the challenge, he kissed her pussy lips and then sucked her clit, then pushed his tongue deep in to her pussy and locking his eyes with the woman he literally worshipped and smiled at her and then plunged back. 

This time, no honey, no scotch, just his tongue is doing and touching her innermost walls. He poked his tongue all over her pussy and is touching all over again and again. Smita is now moaning and saying yes dear push your tongue deeeeeeeeep, do it faaaast and he started rapidly pushing his tongue in her inner pussy and then she moaned and moaned and with a big moan she let out a scream and hit her orgasm. 

She almost passed out but he cuddled her, kissed her gently on her cheeks and rested her head over his chest saying darling am happy I gave you so much pleasure. Minutes later she opened her eyes, only to see her eyes kissed by Vijay and saying darling are you OK.  

She is overwhelmed with his concern and smiled. He too smiled and kissed her gently on her lips and hugged her as if to assure I am here. She felt safe in his hands. And she blurted enough Vijay, pl make love to me.

These are the words he is waiting to hear, he always wanted her to make the demand that he takes her, she is his sex goddess whom she worshipped and wanted her not to bestow but demand, he takes her and makes her happy. He smiled at her and showered kisses all over her face. It is like kisses are raining on her face, he moved down to kiss her neck this time and then ever so slowly he went down to kiss her cleavage beginning. 

He then kissed all over her boobs, gentle kisses all over and she shivered with joy and then he moved down to her navel. Her belly button is a special attraction and as he kissed her naval, he licked her belly button and poked his tongue in to her belly button. Pangs of pleasure shot through her body as she felt she is being taken to an unknown erotic zone. 

She allowed his all the liberties and this time he moved down further and his focus is on her beautiful white thighs, He lifted her legs and made her fold in a V. He kissed her thighs all over and he is coming near her pussy and then soon moving away. He licked both her thighs or kissed them alternatively.

Smita by now is highly aroused and then finally he started to lick her pussy again. But Smita wanted more and so she said idiot stop the liking and take me. This time he obliged her and mounted her missionary. He looked at her and she pushed her hips up and his cock went inside her velvety pussy and he too gave a big push and his cock went in completely in to her married sweet pussy. 

This is what he has been dreaming for long, this is what he wanted and he is thrilled. Excited and happy to finally get in to the pussy he wanted so desperately. He started slowly and then built a rhythm and began fucking his very dear and beautiful Smita. He locked his eyes with her and she smiled seeing the radiance in her face and she lifted herself up to offer her sensuous lips to him and he is too pleased and their lips met and both felt they tasted so good.

The lip lock continued becoming a deep passionate kiss. He now balanced on one hand and his other hand cupped her boob. So, he is fucking her to a rhythm, he is locked in a kiss and one boob he has cupped and squeezing it.  

stay tuned.................
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 4 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
Superrrrrrrr.

It's seem like Smitha badly wants to be fucked this time. I trust Vijay will not disappoint her. It will be one of the most beautiful memories of Smitha's life.
[+] 2 users Like Blackdick11's post
Like Reply