Adultery Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy (COMPLETED)
The drinks started and as it happens they are discussing business and also the results of their trip to Raj’s place. Rohit is also pleased with the meeting too. Rohit smiled to himself and thought things are falling in place, his meeting with Anand went very well, though much more needs to be done, Megha has been in touch and he is sure she will be of help. Bonus for Vijay too he thought and smiled again.  Vijay asked him and he said he is pleased with the meeting. Vijay knew why he is smiling.

Anjali joined them and Vijay filled her a drink. She is in bright red knee length skirt and of course slightly low-cut top. He asked her if she is planning to go out and she asked why you are asking, he replied you are dressed to kill, so I had a doubt if the schedule changed. Oh, she thought here it has started again.  

As she sat her fine legs are on display and as she is wearing a nice low-cut top and she is sure if she bends both the guys will have a feast. But then she is not going to miss this unexpected chance to flirt with Rohit again, more so when her hubby is aware and Ok and in fact cajoled her in to it, she is in fact enjoying the flirting.  So, they sipped and all talked and sometime later Rohit excused himself to the loo and Vijay asked Anjali why are you so conservative and not teasing and she smiled and said too early If I flash, he will think I am a slut. You are a devil he said and she bent and showed her hubby her clev, he too smiled and said he sure will like the view and he is very tired and he will surely be refreshed, may be aroused too.

Rohit returned and Anjali brought the subject of all of them meting again in a casual manner and organize it as he is good at that. Thx Rohit, you are a sport and Rohit thought she is devil and is a cock teaser. Ok in a way, good I am here, I will have some flashing and who knows what more. He is sure she will up the ante if she flirts like last time.

Anjali waited till she finished her first drink; her hubby has served her only a small peg. As he mixed her second, she accepted, placed it on table and again turned to Rohit and said let us all meet early. She bent while talking to him and her nice tits are on display, giving him a nice clev view. She sat cross legged and her skirt has gone up slightly giving a nice view of her fine legs too.

She is flirting openly and not one to lose any chance and aware that she is flirting openly, he fixed his eyes on her clev.  I want to meet Nisha and Winnie again. He smiled and said sure we will meet.  Then she rose, and put some soft music. As the music started, glad you put on some soft music and she said Vijay told me you like it that way. Even as they are talking, she freely is flashing. Then she said music is not just for listening, we can dance too. Rohit smiled and said that means I will have to watch as you dance right. Vijay said, no need you too can join and dance. Rohit smiled and said he is a poor dancer and so the couple can dance.

This time Vijay intentionally excused himself and went to rest room. This gave Anjali all the courage and she allowed her skirt to go up and now almost her lower thighs are display, clearly the drink too has the effect on her in a small way and as she bent, showed him her clev and asked can I ask you a personal question, shoot he said.

She wanted to ask of Nisha but at the last moment thought better of it and asked in indirect way, any special flame for you. Rohit is a very clever guy and he understood her, he thought these 2 women seem jealous of each other, Nisha too asked are you with Vijay? (Implying he is with Anjali, both are strangely possessive of me it seems and he smiled)

Anyway, the gain is mine. He bent nearer to her and in soft tone he said as of now you are the only special flame. As he said so his hand was on her legs and he caressed her leg gently. There is no lust and his touch is gentle as if to test how far she allows. She smiled Oh do not lie and flatter me. His hand rested on her legs but now her hands are on his shoulder as she said so, she smiled mischievously at him. They continued their Slow dance.

Her tits are just few inches away from his eyes. Seeing her place her hands on his shoulders, he slipped his hand further up and now he is caressing her thigh and he whispered you do have very fine legs baby. She allowed him to feel her legs and said you like only my legs. Rohit replied you have fine long and sexy legs and of course…. Finish what you wanted to say Rohit she said and he said and a fine pair of boobs too, Vijay is lucky. any inappropriate words he added. She smiled and said it is Ok Rohit we are all close and you can say it. 

Rohit thought well, this babe sure is ok and in heat and let me see how far I may go; surely, I want to be in her pants soon. He smiled and said thx. Her hands continued to rest on his shoulder and now he slightly squeezed her lower thigh, saying so silky and soft Anjali. She knew the flirting had gone on to a higher level and is not sure whether to continue to dance or not. Vijay returned and they sat as if nothing happened. Rohit knew Vijay must have observed his hands on her legs.

stay tuned.............
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
[Image: anjali.jpg]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story   VIJAY SEDUCES SMITA ...Smita and Janki journey fm conservative housewife to cuckoldress. (xossipy.com)

Hope you will enjoy reading the update.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
 An update is posted in my story INDIAN MOM FALLS FOR WHITE MAN by hornygirl6996 (+14 copied) (xossipy.com)

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Rohit thought well, this babe sure is ok and in heat and let me see how far I may go; surely I want to be in her pants soon. He smiled and said thx. Her hands continued to rest on his shoulder and now he slightly squeezed her lower thigh, so silky and soft Anjali. She knew the flirting has gone on to a higher level and is not sure whether to have dance or not. Vijay returned and they sat as if nothing happened. Rohit knew Vijay must have observed his hands on her legs......

As Vijay poured another round, he said come honey let us dance and give Rohit some feast for his eyes. He asked her to put some slow music and dim the lights. He danced well; his hands are on the waist of his wife, his fingers touching her ass ever so lightly. Occasionally he pulled her close so her boobs will be on his chest and then he presses her even closer and then the dance starts again. 

They put on 2-3 numbers and then returned to sit. He played with her ass cheeks and squeezed with her tits too to make her aroused. Now you can dance with Rohit Vijay said calmly, and Anjali said no Vijay I am tired already, though she wanted to dance. Her hubby said no way, have a drink, have your snacks and then you guys can dance, and this time I will watch.

Let us get back to our lovely 4.

As they returned to the pool all swam for some more time and lot more laughing and teasing and flirting before they finally are back to suit. The ladies first went to the rest room to take a shower and Nisha returned dressed in jeans and a top. Winnie too is wearing a skirt and top. The guys returned and they are wearing shorts and T.

They ordered some snacks and Anil poured what he said maybe the last drink, the ladies protested but he said we are simply going to eat and well yes u know the rest.

Suddenly Avi said we are bored like this why not we play strip poker. Nisha is the first to resposnd  and said no way. Anil said do not worry Nisha, we will say we will restrict to our upper clothes only. Winnie said anyway we were in swimwear earlier so let us play. Again, Nisha is lone voice. 

They all said they can go and dress and come back quickly so there are more clothes. And they started to play. only the player with the lowest hand in each showdown strips is the rule. So the game started and as it always happens first to lose is Nisha.  Nisha simply took off   one sock and while they protested, she said she has to take out only one piece. Winnie supported her and said Oh let it be. Why make an issue?

Next round it is Anil who lost and he happily threw out his T. The game progressed and Winnie lost and she took her top off but she had her inner ware and that means Avi could not see her in her bra. She laughed at him. Next to lose is Avi and he too removed his T. Winnie again lost and this time she took off her inner to reveal herself in skirt. and bra. 

Next to lose is Anil and he removed his jeans and is now in his undies. Since he has nothing more to lose the game is between the 3 and Avi too lost and the game is in between Winnie and Nisha. Nisha lost only a sock but her luck ran out and she lost the next rounds to lose her items and she too is in her bra. Winnie said Ok guys let us now close and sleep. Quickly Nisha pulled Avi and sped away to her room. Of course, the couples fucked like wild beasts in the night and woke up late.

Let us see what happened in Vijay’s house that night.

Vijay, Anjali and Rohit had another round of drinks and then Vijay said guys now time to dance. Anjali rose and dimmed the lights even further, Vijay smiled as he guessed her thoughts. Rohit joined her and first is a fast number and they played out easily, many times Anjali has to come close and her tits will touch his chest and both are having their own sensations. Next Vijay played a slower number, this gave them a chance to be closer for a long time and Rohit first played his hands on her waist as he pulled her closer and this time, he ensured her tits slightly crashed in to his chest. 

She too placed her hands on his back as if to balance but in reality, allowing herself to be closer to him. Soon his hands started going down and he felt her ass. Ever so slightly squeezing her ass cheeks and she shivered. Pleasure sensations are flowing but at the same time she is worried too as all this is happening right in front of her hubby. Vijay took his phone and moved away slightly, maybe to give her some privacy but he sure is observing all the action. Phone is just an excuse.

Rohit’s hands now moved under her skirt and felt her ass over her panty. She shivered as this is the first time anyone’s hands are placed on her private parts and here, she is so willing. He pulled her close, kissed her neck softly and said and said baby you are a beauty.

stay tuned...........
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Good Story
Like Reply
[Image: anjali1.jpg]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story   VIJAY SEDUCES SMITA ...Smita and Janki journey fm conservative housewife to cuckoldress. (xossipy.com)

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Pleasure sensations are flowing but at the same time she is worried too as all this is happening right in front of her hubby. Vijay took his phone and moved away slightly, may be to give her some privacy but he sure is observing all the action. Phone is just an excuse. Rohit’s hands now moved under her skirt and felt her ass over her panty. She shivered as this is the first time anyone’s hands are placed on her private parts and here she is so willing.............. 

He pulled her close, kissed her neck softly said and said baby you are a beauty. She melted and he took this as green signal and kissed her on her cheeks, so soft wonder how your lips taste. All the time his hands pressed her ass cheeks over her panty and he even pushed his hands inside her panty and felt her naked ass cheeks. The music stopped and they stopped but Vijay came and put in another number and this is a very romantic number and the song added to the situation. 

Again, Rohit pulled her close and she melted and her head is on his shoulder and his hands are on her ass cheeks momentarily and he kissed her again this time almost very close to her lips. She looked up and looked at him and he simply bent and kissed her lips softly and then quickly turned her around and hugged her and kissed on her back.

Waves of pleasure are passing through her body and then only she knew the reason for the movement he made. With her safely away from her hubby, he could see only her back, his hands cupped her tits softly and squeezed them for a few moments and whispered softly in to her ear, I wish I can have longer time to play with these beautiful curves of yours.  

Oh, no I think we have already gone over the limits, is all she said, though she is drowned in pleasure, but he continued to knead her boobs softly. Rohit pl she said though she too wished this can continue. So as if her hubby heard her desire, he walked in and put in another slow number playlist and said I have a call coming, so you guys have time for another song. 

He walked away and this left them with private space, he used the call as an excuse to give them some more private time, Rohit turned her around in tune with the song and held her close and kissed her softly and then soon it became a passionate French kiss. Anjali found herself responding and she placed her hands on his back, pulled him closely and she started chewing his lower lip. He is surprised by her passion but realized she is very aroused. 

Rohit is quick to move his hand to her tits and as they kissed his hands are squeezing her boob, gently telling her she is a beauty and it is a pleasure to have such sexy lady in his arms, she surprisingly responded by again kissing him and then said you sure know how to flatter a lady. He quickly turned her again; his rock-hard cock is now pressing her ass cheeks and he simply pressed her boobs again and put his fingers on her nips and gently pulled both nips at once. 

This made Anjali even more horny, she forgot that her hubby is a few feet away talking over phone, and allowed all the liberty and Rohit kissed her neck again and then her earlobes. His kneading her boobs made her extremely horny and she responded to all his sexual actions. Rohit simply lifted her top up and his hands are now on her bra and he unhooked the front hook and squeezed her now freed firm, round beautiful fair tits. 

He led her slightly away and then he put his mouth on her tits and licked and sucked.  His hands moved inside her panty and felt her pussy for a brief moment since he too does not want to make it an open show for hubby as the hubby wants it like that. She almost became a sex toy for him. She knew this had to stop so, freed herself, turned around hugged him close and kissed him passionately, let us stop now and they returned to normal position.  

The number too is coming to an end and they continued to dance normally now. Rohit by now is sure it is simply matter of time and she wants him to fuck her as much as she wants to screw her.

Rohit said Ok time for dinner and quickly moved to restroom and then to the dining table and they all finished dinner. They finished dinner and he left and of course Vijay and Anjali fucked like wild animals. When Vijay asked Anjali to tell him what happened in dance, she simply said fuck me first, no questions and she put her hands on his cock and pressed it softly. 

This is also so hard, what makes it so hard, she asked with a smile.  Soon she bent and took his dick in her hands, kissed its head and then licked it all over before she swallowed now the iron like hard cock in her mouth. His hands found her tits and as his hands squeezed them, she shuddered recalling that only few minutes back Rohit’s hands were also there. 

stay tuned...............
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story VIJAY SEDUCES SMITA ...Smita and Janki journey fm conservative housewife to cuckoldress. (xossipy.com)

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story My Indian Mom's Sexcapades by lovely_fantasy (+15 copied) (xossipy.com)

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
[Image: squeeze.gif]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Soon she bent and took his dick in her hands, kissed its head and then licked it all over before she swallowed now the iron like hard cock in her mouth. His hands found her tits and as his hands squeezed them, she shuddered recalling that only few minutes back Rohit’s hands were also there................

He moved in to 69 position and found her pussy totally wet and full of juices. He tasted her juices and teased her he sure made your pussy wet like a canal honey. She responded shut up lick and eat my pussy. He said no issue honey I will, only think it is HIM eating your pussy You are welcome to call his name too and go into role play. He plunged his face in to her pussy alternating between licking her pussy lips and sucking her clit which is hard like a cock. 

She moaned now, allowing him to use her pussy and yes Rohit, lick me and suck my pussy lips too, I want your tongue deep inside my pussy walls, tongue fuck me and make me cum. Vijay is not surprised since he saw at a distance that she is being kissed and touched. Oh, Rohit, push your tongue deep, do you want my tongue to go deeper than your hubby asked Vijay getting in to the role play and she hissed yes, go deeeeeeeeeep , as deeeeeeeeeeeep as you can, this pussy is all yours, you bastard make me cum with your tongue. 

Soon she had a huge orgasm and rested. Vijay allowed her to rest and then said you sure want him honey. She smiled and said Vijay, not time for any words, fuck me please, He said I will only if you tell me what all happened in dance.  As he mounted her and fucked her playing with her boobs too, she faithfully repeated that Rohit kissed her gently first and kissed her cheeks, earlobes, neck and finally the lips. 

The lip lock became passionate French kiss and he simply played with her boobs and even pinched her ass cheeks. This sent Vijay in to more excitement and he fucked her wild. Both climaxed.

There is no stopping and they fucked again like wild animals, and then slept.

Let us see what happened in the resort.

As Nisha walked quickly to their room, Winnie too guided Anil to their room. Avi is too aroused and he pulled Nisha and quickly disrobed her and she too is horny and she too cooperated with him. He knew her weakness so he started pressing her boobs and kissing her passionately, she responded by almost biting his lip. He tweaked her nip and she took his rod in to her hand and gripped clearly indicating her highly aroused state. Avi wanted to eat her pussy but Nisha said come fuck me, I need a cock.

He mounted her and as he fucked her, he asked her about Anil, she confessed he made some advances and most of it were seen by you too. Yes, Nisha I saw still i asked you as there could be others. She said you seem comfortable with Winnie and then he said Nisha, yes she is Ok but she made it clear that if you are Ok, she too will flirt only. 

So, you are planning a swap, she asked?  Yes, Honey that is what I thought provided of course you also agree. She asked how he can be comfortable with his wife sleeping with another man. He said come on honey, we are in different age. So, you mean to say that despite your wife sleeping with another guy, you are Ok and still love her? He said yes, as long as she loves me and she is not in love with him. 

She laughed and he asked her what made you to laugh an she asked how can there be sex without love. He replied this sex is purely pleasure of body. Then she said listen Avi, I am not at all for this, still you want me to go along I will think but I need to be sure our marriage will not be on rocks. I already allowed some leeway since you seem to have huge crush on Winnie. Second if at all this happens, you should not have any objection if I sleep with another guy on whom I have crush too.

stay tuned............
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
So, you mean to say that despite your wife sleeping with another guy, you are Ok and still love her? He said yes, as long as she loves me and she is not in love with him. She laughed and he asked her what made you to laugh an she asked how can there be sex without love. He replied this sex is purely pleasure of body. 

Then she said listen Avi, I am not at all for this, still you want me to go along I will think but I need to be sure our marriage will not be on rocks. I already allowed some leeway since you seem to have huge crush on Winnie. Second if at all this happens, you should not have any objection if I sleep with another guy on whom I have crush too.  

Like you are having a crush on Winnie and you are willing to swap your wife for her. You should be ok with that as you may not have any benefits for you. Avi is a bit shocked to hear this but he said honey irrespective of what happens, I will continue to love and you are mine and mine only

She said Avi do not push me in this and I need more time and I am in no position to say I will say yes finally as basically I have no great liking for Anil and if at all I say yes, it is for you, to make you happy. 

Tell me honey do you have a crush on someone, yes honey I have and I will tell you when the time comes, do not press me. Ok honey as you feel, just know I love you.

He kissed her deeply, even as he resumed fucking her and said Nisha, my darling I know you love me and I too love you. Yes, we can expect that our love should grow and you should not develop any deep attachment with that guy or guys and you should not try to undermine or humiliate me in any fashion. So, saying he fucked her with a vigor and she responded come on Avi, fuck me fast, yes that is the way, I need you to go deeper and deeper. 

She is now lifting her ass and moving in sync with movement of his cock. Flesh is meeting flesh and the same w resulting in sounds like thapak, thapak etc. Avi thought she will accept sooner or later and this gave him fresh energy and he fucked her and his cock is in and out of her pussy like a piston. Nisha started moaning, oh, Avi, my darling you are doing so nice, come on honey fuckkkkkkkkkkkkme, yes go deeeeeeeeeeeeper. You seem possessed today. 

Are you thinking of Winnie and this literally spurred him and he started ramming her and she cooed, I am cumming and she soon had a massive orgasm and release of her juices are enough to make him erupt and send jets of his semen deep in to her pussy. Exhausted, they slept. Of course, he had no clue that she is planning an open relationship with Rohit and for that she may finally make this small sacrifice, maybe saying it will be a one-time affair.

Let us see what happened in the other room.

It is more or less a repeat except that as they fucked Winnie asked her hubby, Anil are you disappointed? He said no Winnie, I am not as I did not expect Nisha will fall in line so soon. I think she is scared of her marriage; she has insecurity issues and Avi has to do a lot if she has to agree. 

You are bang on target my sweetheart, will tell Avi to talk to her and assure her. I will see one day you will fuck her and this spurred him, thx honey, hope that day will be sooner and he rammed his cock deep in to her. As he rammed her, he said I am not like Rohit, he has a way with women. 

She said, he has power and status, has money and is handsome. and yes, he knows how to handle a woman and please her. The name of Rohit spurred her on and she said come on Anil jor se maro and he banged her. Soon she reached her orgasm and he too erupted in her. They slept happily.

So, is Rohit the only guy left out and forced to sleep alone after such a hot session with Anjali?  

Yes, Rohit did receive a call from kavita while he is having his dinner. Kavi as he calls her is wife of his friend from college days. He is surprised to hear from her and she said they have come on some work and his friend asked her to call him. Rohit said Ok so where is he and she said he has gone out. Rohit then said OK bye will try to see you guys tomorrow. She said why not I am free now and he said it is late and I am tired. He left for home and hit the bed.

Next day at the resort all four woke up late, then had their breakfast etc. before Avi said so we will have lunch and leave from here. Anil replied we have till evening so we can have lunch. Have a nap and then go.

They thought of repeating the strip poker but Nisha said she will not like to play and she wanted to go around the resort.  So, all 4 had a nice walk and returned back. Anil poured drinks to them and Avi and Winnie as usual said she will go for gin. They had a nice session with only mild flirting and they returned back with happy memories.

Back at home Avi asked Nisha whether she liked the stay at resort and she said she indeed liked the stay. He then asked her if she enjoyed the flirting too and she replied Avi, I must say thinking back I think I did enjoy it though I still have my fears. He pulled her close, kissed her and said have no fear honey, our love for each other is very strong. I intend to call them again to our house shortly.

Rohit too woke up next day fully refreshed after rest. He recalled Kavitha called him and thought of calling her but deferred as he has work. He got a call in the afternoon from her. 

She asked him why he had not called, sorry dear I had loads of work. She said my hubby too has same issues and he is not here, why don’t you join me for Lunch, she asked. He said Ok but I have to leave early he said and she said I will not leave you early, don’t forget I called you for food, laying stress on food.

stay tuned............
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
[Image: fuck11.gif]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story My Indian Mom's Sexcapades by lovely_fantasy (+15 copied) (xossipy.com)

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
She asked him why he has not called sorry dear I had loads of work. She said my hubby too has same issues and he is not here, why don’t you join me for Lunch, she asked. He said Ok but I have to leave early he said and she said I will not leave you early, don’t forget I called you for food, laying stress on food..........

He reached her place and then took her to one of his haunts and ordered drinks. She naughtily asked U said u have to go and he said you already warned me na. As the drinks arrived, she rose and sat by his side of him. As she sipped her drink, she recollected how she was impressed with Rohit, the way he has come up, his nice house too impressed her and finally on that day she seduced him and he fucked her in her own house.  Their relationship continued to be unknown to his friend or so they thought. Later they shifted to another place.

Rohit asked Kavi, what, are you thinking and she simply gave him a naughty smile. He pulled her close and kissed her on her cheek lightly. She said Hey this is a public place, yes but the place we are sitting is private. He placed his hand around her back and squeezed her tit and said looks as if they are still firm. She said yes, I exercise and you are not there too. Later they moved to her hotel room and as Rohit is about to say bye, she dragged him inside, closed the door and kissed him. She said I miss you, Rohit. Stay back please.

Kavi is a beauty with nice assets and as she said has maintained her body well. She looked very attractive and her kiss reignited the passionate sessions they had in Rohit too. He too pulled her close, kissed her passionately and said miss you too. Then stay back and fuck me dear is her response.

He kissed her and her hands are on his back and she pulled him closer, her boobs are now crashing in to his chest, he is simply chewing her lips an she responded by biting his upper lip. Oooh he responded with pain but she smiled, punishment for missing me so long. 

His hands moved to her boobs and gently pressing them, she said just wait and she lifted his shirt and threw it on the chair and then his pants too are gone. Rohit allowed her to undress him and finally she removed his jockey and gently gripped his tool. He now responded by undressing her and within minutes she too is in birthday suit. 

They moved to bed and he started kissing her, this time on her cheeks, earlobes, eyes etc. She is getting aroused with these actions and she said love you Rohit, you know how to tune a woman. He kissed her neck now, slowly going down, he kissed her boobs, she responded by pressing him closer. He licked her boob and then sucked it in to his mouth. He then took her nip and in a moment of fun, he pulled nip. She felt the pleasures of these erotic actions and all she can do is say yes honey take me the way you want. 

He licked and sucked her tits for a long time and now he moved down kissing her navel and eventually reaching down he is kissing her sexy thighs. Now she is in total pleasure and moaned oh my honey, so nice you stayed back to give me this pleasure, lick me like that, lick my body as u like. He then reached her honey pot and gently planted a kiss on her pussy. She shivered at the very touch of his lips on her pussy. 

Slowly he savored on her pussy, took her lips in to his mouth. Then his tongue darted inside her pussy. She then thought she should be part of action, adjusted herself in 69 position and took his cock. She placed a kiss on his cock and then her tongue gave him another kiss. He continued to lick her pussy and then suck her clit. She took his dick in her mouth and her head is moving up and down in sync. 

She loved the feel of his cock in her mouth. She is good in giving a BJ and she poured all her expertise today as she sucked his cock and then started licking the entire length with her tongue. He continued licking her cut and now she is moaning heavily. Oh, my darling, lick me, take my clit and suck it hard, yes faster and finally she reached her orgasm.

Then she mounted on him and riding on him. As she rode him, her nice B cups are bouncing up and down giving a highly erotic view to Rohit. He could not resist and he squeezed them hard and even as she continued to ride, she bent to offer him her lovely mangoes and he simply took one in his mouth and sucked on it. 

He alternated sucking these tits and kneading them and this sent her in to a tizzy and soon she is moaning oh, honey, so nice, soooooooooooooo good to ride you likkkkkkkkkkkke this. She had her orgasm and the release of her juices is enough trigger for Rohit to empty jets of his hot juices in her.

stay tuned.............
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply

Hope you will enjoy reading the update
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply