Adultery Simta n Janki. (completed)
(21-01-2022, 10:17 AM)Blackdick11 Wrote:
Yeah! Vijay is a really lucky Basterd, Who fucked Smitha, Madhu and now it's Janki's turn. Sounds like there's gonna be a big orgy party in this house. I can't wait to see this man fuck these three sexy women together.  sex

[Image: tumblr-o1ttui-M0m-O1uusxxwo1-500.gif]

Yes Thank you Blackdick11. Yes initially itis Rohit. Vijay has fucked Madu and is on way to other 2. I have not thought of any group sex as yet. Let me see as it goes. I write as thoughts come. repped you.
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
An update is posted in my story SEEMA AND VIJAY FUN.Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy (xossipy.com)

Hope you will enjoy reading the update
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
[Image: dance1.gif]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
[Image: fuck11.gif]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Smita saw them from the corner of her eye and is surprised to see them dance so closely. She felt sooner or later Janki will surely spread her legs for Vijay, after all this bastard has all the charms to make a woman fall for him. So she quietly led them to the balcony saying let us have some fresh air,  to allow Janki and Vijay some privacy..............

They walked in to the garden and sat there. Here Janki and Vijay continued to dance and now that they are free, Vijay pulled her close and whispered hey you are looking so refreshed and lovely. He planted a kiss on her nape and then kissed her on her shoulder. Then he smelled her hair and said God, you can kill a man with this smell. 

She blushed and then she planted kiss on his lips saying thanks Vijay for all the good words. Time to up the game thought Vijay and he gently kneaded her ass cheeks and as Janki responded pushing herself on to his hardness, he gently squeezed her boob. She felt a tingling sensation again shoot up from her boob and spread rapidly to her body. 

She felt the pleasures from his skilful oral acts as he continued to knead her boobs, shower kisses on her neck, eyes. She whispered what are you doing Vijay do not forget I am married. i DO NOT WANT TO ROSS LIMITS. So what dear, you look fabulous and you have fantastic boobs so i could not control. She smiled, and said you are becoming naughty. 

He responded by lifting her top and cupped her boobs over her bra. Then he unhooked her bra clip and cupped her naked boobs saying Janki, you have lovely boobs, feel like sucking them and before she can respond he bent and kissed her boobs and took a nipple in to his mouth for a very short period. Then he smiled and said Yes Janki, you are becoming sexier as the days go, let me admit I have a crush on you.  

She is shocked but blushed again and said it is not good to have a crush on a happily married lady. He smiled and responded well, I hope someday my crush will respond to me. She thought time to stop this game as if   he goes any further, she may succumb to her lust. She knew her pussy is already soaking and her panties have become wet but strangely she felt happy to have spent this time with Vijay. 

More Chemistry has been set in place finally. Vijay too knew now that Janki is his,, only the right time has to come. So, both joined others in garden and started sipping drink. Later they had food and   Pradeep and Janki left in a cab. Manoj asked Vijay to stay back and Smita stole a few moments of privacy to ask so you are not leaving Janki too?? He smiled sheepishly; Janki is a nice babe with nice curves, not as sexy as you.  He then pulled Smita close and kissed her saying you remain my biggest crush. She stopped him saying go and sleep I am joining my hubby.

Vijay stayed back and took guest room but pretty soon Madhu arrived with a cone of Ice-cream saying thought you may need this. He smiled and said I need more than this. As she stood there, he pulled Madhu and kissed her and said you look fabulous as always. Thank you dear Vijay she said. He could not resist kissing her again and now started squeezing her boob, saying when you are before me I lose control. She said let us move to my room and the due moved to her room and they had a wild fuck.

Days passed and on one Saturday, Vijay arrived with his GF Anita. She is dressed in jeans and a top. She greeted Manoj and Smita and said Vijay tells me so much about you guys. She smiled and said he tells me you are a lovely couple. Manoj ushered both of them in and they settled down. 

All of them had beer, even Smita preferred beer and then all had some dancing, chatting and real jovial time.  That night as Manoj and Smita cuddled, Manoj said Anita is a hot young girl and Smita responded so now you have set your eyes on her? Yes honey I want to fuck that hot property he responded. He kissed and Smita and fondled her boobs ad she responded are you thinking of Anita??? No Honey when you are by my side why think of any girl??? Later they had passionate sex.

Next time they met at Pradeep’s house and they settled down. Soon they are in good mood and Pradeep said we can go in for some dancing. Anita readily agreed and the first round the dance is with respective spouse/gf. Then they rested and Pradeep said let us dance with different partners. 

stay tuned............
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
They are not dancing like this for sure

[Image: shruthi-hasan-bwolfie.gif]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story INDIAN MOM FALLS FOR WHITE MAN by hornygirl6996 (+14 copied) (xossipy.com)

Hope you will enjoy reading the update
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Seema flashing tits????

[Image: pallu1.gif]
empty geojson
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story AVI AND ANIL FLIRT WITH OTHER SPOUSES.....Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy (xossipy.com)

Hope you will enjoy reading the update.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
[Image: dance1.gif]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Next time they met at Pradeep’s house and they settled down. Soon they are in good mood and Pradeep said we can go in for some dancing. Anita readily agreed and the first round the dance is with respective spouse/gf. Then they rested and Pradeep said let us dance with different partners.............

Smita said she is already tired and said she wanted to take rest. Manoj too pleaded but she stood firm and said next time I will join. Vijay said he will give company to Smita.

So, Manoj danced with Janki and Pradeep danced with Anita for both slow and fast numbers. Anita thought Pradeep is not much of a dancer. They rested and this time Pradeep said Manoj you dance with Anita and I will give company to Smita. Pradeep thought it is good time to spend some time with Smita and may be this may pave pay for another fuck. Poor guy he does not know Smita has no hots for him. However, he persuaded her to dance and they danced to a slow number but Smita did not allow much liberty to Pradeep. He is disappointed.

Manoj and Anita danced and Anita found Manoj a better dancer and is also good at conversation. She observed that he touched her ass and boobs but she did not bother as she has no plans to marry Vijay. She found Vijay too soft for her.  As the dances progressed their dance became more intimate and Manoj is surprised at her reaction.  Even Vijay, observed this intimacy.  

Vijay danced with Janki but this time he is discrete and even Janki thought the dance is docile. She said same to Vijay who responded better to be discrete with so many guys around. Janki appreciated his gesture. Smita looked at Vijay and Janki and they gave a smile. She understood and like last time she guided her hubby, outside saying she needs some fresh air. As they trooped out, Janki smiled mischievously at Vijay who pulled her close and they kissed as if waiting.  

Then Janki put a slow number and she grinded her pussy on his hardness and Vijay simply lifted her top and pinched her boobs. She smiled and thus encouraged he unclipped her bra too and kissed and then gently sucked her both boobs and bit her nipples. Janki said enough for tonight, given a small chance you cross all limits. I am married she said. So, what you will be mine one day he said. Janki smiled seductively and you have a right to dream. They adjusted clothes and moved out. 

They had food and departed. Manoj is sure he will soon have his way with this Anita. Anita on the other hand thought this guy seems to be too eager despite having a fabulous wife. Men are men she thoughtThey had food and departed. Manoj is sure he will soon have his way with Anita. Anita on the other hand thought this guy seems to be too eager despite having a fabulous wife. Men are men she thought.  

After they left, Manoj cuddled and Smita responded and gave him a passionate kiss and she said you seem in mood. Yes, darling let us fuck. Later as they made love, she asked what is the reason, today you are in josh and he replied I feel I can fuck Anita.

A couple of weeks went by and Manoj is busy in his office, he received a call from Anita and she greeted him and after some conversation asked him can he join her for dinner. She said Vijay is away and she is feeling bored.  Manoj hesitated but she persuaded him to give her company saying Vijay will not bother.

She told him to come in cab as he should not drive back on drinks. The two met at a very cosy restaurant and she ordered beer for Manoj and scotch for her. They chatted freely and she placed her had on his legs clearly indicating what is in store. She caressed his thighs sensuously. She told him she found him interesting with good humor. This floored Manoj.(even men fall for praise) (She is looking for some time pass fun)

She leaned and planted a kiss on his cheeks too. Then they moved to Vijay’s place. She asked if he needed a night cap and she mixed a drink for her and sat by his side very close in the privacy of the house. Now she said she will refresh and returned in a sexy baby doll. She asked him to refresh too and as she sat close, she said this is too much for home and simply removed his shirt. She sipped her scotch and played with the hair on his chest. 

Umm looks nice she commented. Manoj thought this bitch is fast, he allowed her to be pro-active and then he pulled her close and kissed her. She smiled and said at last you have done it. Then she rested her head on his chest don’t mistake me but Vijay is not suitable to me as hubby he is too sweet and soft. 

Manoj smiled and responded he is a nice boy. Now she licked his nipples and bit them hard. She said men love when I do this. Manoj now squeezed her nice boobs and he realized she has no inner ware inside her baby doll. They kissed and then kissed passionately and the kiss lasted longer. Then he removed her night wear and there she stood in all her glory, a young girl   who is stark naked sexy and beautiful.  

He told her you look amazing and Vijay is lucky. She smiled and said as they met and friendship progressed, she told him she will be ok if he is not possessive and she will not be possessive too. They agreed and so they are in a relation. She said I think he has a crush on your wife too. Manoj realized this girl is different as well as intelligent and this relationship with Vijay may be just temporary.  He thought why not enjoy the moments on offer.

stay tuned............
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 2 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
An update is posted in my story INDIAN MOM FALLS FOR WHITE MAN by hornygirl6996 (+14 copied) (xossipy.com)

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
[Image: lip-kiss.gif]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story AVI AND ANIL FLIRT WITH OTHER SPOUSES.....Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy (xossipy.com)

H
ope you will enjoy reading the update.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Good Going. 

But... But... But...,
Where is Rohit?
Did Smitha and Janki forget him?
Everyone's partying, but no one's asking Rohit.
[+] 1 user Likes Lovecraft's post
Like Reply
(29-01-2022, 07:23 AM)Lovecraft Wrote: Good Going. 

But... But... But...,
Where is Rohit?
Did Smitha and Janki forget him?
Everyone's partying, but no one's asking Rohit.

Thank you Lovecraft. For the time being character faded out. We need to allow Vijay to have his fun. Hopefully Rohit will be back.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
She smiled and said as they met and friendship progressed she told him she will be ok if he is not possessive and she will not be possessive too. They agreed and so they are in relation. She said I think he has a crush on your wife too. Manoj realized this girl is different and this relationship with Vijay may be just temporary.  He thought why not enjoy the moments on offer..............

She pulled him out of his thoughts by kissing him with passion. You know Manoj I will not really bother if Vijay enjoys with other girls.  Ours is sort of open relationship. Then she said hope you find me attractive since your wife looks stunning. Manoj responded yes Smita is ravishing beauty but then you too are young and radiant. He pulled her close and kissed all over her face saying um you look fabulous. She responded as she undressed him and the two moved to the BR. 

Once in BR Manoj feasted on her fabulous firm round and stiff boobs and really enjoyed sucking her hard nipples. Anita too liked the way he is sucking and licking her boobs and her hand started massaging his rock-hard cock. Manoj on the other hand moved a hand and gripped her pussy. He found it is already wet and pushed a finger inside and then pushed another, as he feasted on her surprisingly firm boobs (he expected them to be sagged), he finger fucked her slowly in rhyme. 

She caressed or massaged his dick and she moaned at his actions saying, I like you Manoj, I like the way you are handling me but I like it a little rough. No sooner she said these words, he squeezed her boob hard but also sucked her boob deep in to his mouth causing love bite. Quick learner she responded and kissed him on his cheeks as he continued sucking her lovely tits.

She then moved down and gently licked his cock and licked it from bottom to top and then top to bottom. She then took his dick in her mouth and started sucking it locking her eyes with his.  As she sucked with her lips her tongue is licking his hard dick. She asked him whether he is enjoying the BJ.  

He responded you are doing a fabulous job and yes, I love the way you are sucking. Pleased with his remarks, his cock is touching her tongue, she slowly took his entire cock in to her mouth and deep throated him, his cock touching her throat and she has to remove his cock so that she can breathe. She repeated taking his cock all the way till it touched her throat. Manoj liked this immensely Smita is good in BJ but she never gave him a BJ like this, he thought.

Then she took his cock again and this time sucked it fast. Then he stopped her and he wanted to eat her pussy. He bent and kissed her pussy. Her pussy lips are pink and her young pussy looked irresistible to him. He showered kisses on her pussy and She thought while Manoj is no match to Vijay in oral, he is good and seems to learn and respond well. 

But he can be rough unlike Vijay she thought. As she is lost in her thoughts, he then pushed his tongue deep in to her pussy exploring her inner most walls. She responded oh dear Manoj you are soooooooooo good yes eat my pussy like that go deep and lick faster.

She pushed his face on to his face almost making him suffocate. He continued to push his tongue as deep as it can go. She thought for a second time, while he is no match for Vijay in oral skills still Manoj is also good and she started moaning now. He now kissed her clit and he sucked her clit hard and fast. Pleasure is shooting through her body as her arousal is at its peak. Soon the moans became louder and she erupted in a big orgasm. Manoj is happy to drink all her pussy juices. 

He kissed her and pushed her own juices in to her mouth and asked her how is the taste, to me they are very tasty. She blushed. Then he mounted her but she said no take me in doggy. So, she bent and he pushed his cock in the velvety pussy lips and as her pussy is well lubricated his cock went inside fully in one single push. He started fucking her slowly and then picked up speed. 

stay tuned............
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
[Image: boob3.jpg]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story ANJALI FLIRTS WITH ROHIT.....Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy (xossipy.com)

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply