Adultery Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy (COMPLETED)
DELETED
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
An update is posted in my story   VIJAY AND MADHU HAVE FUN...Smita and Janki journey fm conservative housewife to cuckoldres. (xossipy.com)

Hope you will enjoy reading the update.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story INDIAN MOM'S DEBAUCHERY by JHALLO (+13 copied) (xossipy.com)

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Raj said if the meeting is over early, we can meet a couple of guys more but Rohit said let us see how the meeting goes. Normally I do not like these unplanned meetings but we cannot say no as we risk business loss and shrugged his shoulders. While leaving her hubby came near to her and said all the best, enjoy and left...............

As soon as they left, Seema locked the door and returned back to the living room and she found Vijay smiling and he asked her to come and sit near him. She made an act of sitting away but he simply pulled her close and said Seema dear we have short time and let us use it best. You look stunning he repeated, she smiled and said I am just an average, do not flatter me. 

No Seema, he said, moved closer to her and kissed her gently first but soon it became a passionate kiss. She said Vijay no, this is not correct, I am married and we cannot do this. But his hands are now roaming and caressing on her waist and gently playing with her sexy navel. He took break and said such a soft and glowing skin, he said and again kissed her. She tried to move her head away but he took control and kissed her.  

All the flirting since morning, her flashing her tits have all turned her on too but she did not want to make it look an easy prey. He now started kissing her neck and she is now breathing heavy, she said pl Vijay, let us stop. Some flirting is ok, but Vijay is fired up and in no mood to listen.

He removed her pallu and bent and kissed her clev. She has very fair firm and round tits and Vijay could not resist any more he simply pressed them with both hands and kissed the popped-up tits and licked them too. He even bit them gently too. Seema is still saying no Vijay pl stop, this is not correct but he continued to kiss lick and bite her boobs and he unhooked couple of her blouse hooks and licked her tits and then her navel even as he tweaked her nips. 

He led her to the room, laid her and is kissing her tits and/or navel. Seema is still protesting but her actions are giving her away as her hands are pressing his face on to her tits. This encouraged him and he is pressing her tits with both hands and tweaking her nips, now he removed all hooks and unhooked her bra and threw them to floor. Her ripe mangoes are a treat to watch and he wasted no time as he took a nip in his mouth and sucked and bit it.

He even licked her armpits, tasting the smell of her armpits and saying ummmm so tasty are your armpits baby. For Seema this is a first as she was never kissed in armpits earlier. Now she is moaning oh Vijay what is it you are doing, come on lick them, yes squeeze that nip of mine. He pulled her saree and petticoat and now she is in just her panty and her milky white well shaped thighs are in full display. 

He lowered himself and is kissing her thighs and licking too. He too got himself off his clothes and now both are just in their undies. Seema is now fully charged up and she is responding to the lusty actions of Vijay. She placed her hand on his cock and squeezed it, thought he has a good size cock. 

He now pulled her panty down and now her love hole is in full display, more so as Seema has shaved and made it bald. He kissed her vertical lips slowly and took the lip in to his mouth too. He inserted his finger in to her pussy and moving it in and out and she simply moaned, Oh Vijay, man you are such a tease, come on Vijay, and she simply pushed his face on to her pussy and this time he pushed his tongue deep in to her pussy touching her innermost walls.

Vijay is a good licker of pussy and has a talent to eat and make Anjali orgasm just with his tongue. He used that talent so well that Seema is moaning , oh Vijay come on lick my pussy, yes suck my clit please, suck it haaaaaaaaardm pleaaase, her moans possibly can be hard in another room too. 

Soon she had her orgasm and she is very happy to have had her orgasm, even without a fuck Now all pretensions are gone and she took Vijay’s face and kissed it gently and showered kisses on his face. Vijay too adjusted himself and knowing time is short, he pushed his dick in to her waiting pussy in one swift motion in missionary position. She on her part lifted her legs and encircled his legs as he started fucking her with rhythm, moving in and out of her pussy. She too responded and her pussy is now moving in sync and she is moving her hips and down to make her pussy move up and down on his cock. (ఎదురొత్తులు ఇస్తొంది చక్కగా)

Vijay is fully enjoying her proactive participation and the couple are enjoying the fuck session. He asked her to come down and bend and in swift motion pushed his lund in to her choot in doggy position, this is far tighter, her pussy lips are holding his dick tight giving an impression of fucking a younger bitch. Soon both climaxed and he shot his juices deep in to her pussy hole.

They relaxed and Vijay said now time for you to repay. Seema showed a question mark face and he simply shoved her face on to his dick indicating that she should suck his cock and give him a proper BJ. Truth is he wanted to use the time to max with Seema. She hesitated briefly but then plunged her mouth in to his cock, and the cock tasted different as the cock had the mixed juices of her and his and he has not cleaned but then lust does not know inhibitions.  

stay tuned.....
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
An update is posted in my story THEY DANCE MERRILY ..Smita and Janki journey fm conservative housewife to cuckoldres. (xossipy.com)

hope you will enjoy reading the update.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
seem happy to respond????

[Image: boob-suck.gif]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story INDIAN MOM FALLS FOR WHITE MAN by hornygirl6996 (+14 copied) (xossipy.com)

Hope you will enjoy reading the update
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
She hesitated briefly but then plunged her mouth in to his cock, and the cock tasted different as the cock had the mixed juices of her and his and he has not cleaned but then lust does not know inhibitions.............. 

She slurped his cock with gay abandon and is moving her mouth up and down and he is encouraging her, even abusing her you bloody bitch you are a good sucker come on suck it like a pro etc. strangely instead of getting hurt she is enjoying these words. Then she said now stop this bullshit, are you going to fuck me, or just release all your josh into my mouth, her words had an electrifying effect and he pulled her in to doggy yet again and fucked her wild. 

The two were like animals in lust and the room reverberated with their shouts and moans before he emptied his jism in to her married but tight pussy and she too had her orgasm. Having got their orgasm same time they are in sexual bliss.

Both now went in to the rooms and quickly got dressed. Of course, Raj delayed coming back to room by taking Rohit to some coffee and snacks as he suspected there may be some action down under. Rohit kept his cool as if he is unaware of this and only the client meetings is all that mattered.

As they returned, they started return journey back to HQ.

WE will soon find out the happenings in the resort and well yes in the return journey too.  

As they started back for their journey back, Rohit gave directions to the driver and then closed his eyes and dozed off as is his usual habit.  Vilay too dozed off since he is tired after the afternoon sex session. Rohit woke up as his mobile rang and he said sleepily Hi, a sweet voice at the other end said, feeling sleepy so early, Rohit then only looked at the caller who is Meghna and said am returning from a tour and dozed off. 

He gave a hint he is with others and she asked him to call back next day. Vijay is still dozing but with less than an hour to go Rohit told the driver they will have dinner and then drop Vijay at his home and go home. Vijay said no Rohit we will go to my house have dinner and I will drop you home. Rohit said no we will be getting late and there is no meaning in straining Anjali but Vijay said by the time we reach and take shower she will cook, no specials only normal dinner he said smilingly. Rohit agreed knowing there will be some skin show.

Let us get back to the four, Anil and Winnie and Avi and Nisha.

They reached the resort and then had a tour of the resort, its ambiance, its fountains and pools etc. All liked them but minds are pre-set. Let us recollect what Avi and Nisha saw earlier too.

They walked on the pathway in the lawns, very green, trimmed and a green carpet. The they moved to the garden, they saw the flowers, roses, chrysanthemum, daffodils, Water Lily, Orchids, tulips and so many others. There are small fountains to enhance the beauty and provide enhance scenic effect. There is a bigger fountain too and once can feel the drops falling on the body giving tingling sensation. As they neared the fountain, she is the first to see the bushes and then she  remarked hey Rohit this side they have some nice bushes. 

Back to present.

They moved back to resort suit and a round of drinks are consumed before Anil said, why not we think of moving to the pool, swim and drink and enjoy. Avi said they may not permit drinks in pool. They called reception and they are told they can book a private pool and they can have drinks and snacks etc. They moved to the private pool and the Ladies are in their swim wear and the men are also in swim shorts.  

Both the dames removed the upper robe and jumped in to the pool. Avi immediately said Nisha by God you look so stunning in this. She blushed as she is aware she is in a bikini displaying and exposing her assets. Avi is quick to follow and said Winnie you simply are ravishing, honestly, I cannot take off my eyes. Winnie smiled. She simply said let me swim.

stay tuned................
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story   VIJAY AND JANKI HAV FUNTIME ...Smita and Janki journey fm conservative housewife to cuckoldres. (xossipy.com)

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story   VIJAY AND JANKI HAV FUNTIME ...Smita and Janki journey fm conservative housewife to cuckoldres. (xossipy.com)

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story INDIAN MOM FALLS FOR WHITE MAN by hornygirl6996 (+14 copied) (xossipy.com)

Hope you will enjoy reading the update
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
[Image: pool2.jpg]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Avi immediately said Nisha by God you look so stunning in this. She blushed as she is aware she is in a bikini displaying and exposing her assets. Avi is quick to follow and said Winnie you simply are ravishing, honestly I cannot take off my eyes. Winnie smiled. She simply said let me swim.............

They jumped in to pool and initial 5-10 mins they all just swam before the action began. Avi is a good swimmer too. As they swam, Anil is the first to put his hand over his wife, he simply cupped her tit lightly, sort of caressing it and Winnie sort of jumped telling Anil, there is audience, he smiled and said so what I plan to make Nisha more active. They swam and this time Winnie came closer to her hubby and simply kissed him on the neck. This of course is seen by Avi and Nisha and Avi simply pulled Nisha and planted a gentle kiss to start with. Nisha blushed and said stop, I do not like this public love.

Avi came ashore for a sip of his drink and this time he swam backstroke and swam under Winnie, as he swam under her lovely body, he simply let his tongue kiss her belly and for a few moments he let his tongue stay there. Winnie is taken aback; she did not expect this sort of flirting right in front of her hubby and instinctively looked at Anil, who smiled as if to say OK.  Nisha too has gone ashore and is sipping and eating her snacks and Anil came near her and said Nisha, you have such soft and glowing skin. He simply let his hands play on her belly and tweaked her belly button. Nisha said No Anil, pl but he simply said with a beauty like you so close, hands will not listen to mind but only to heart. His hands slowly went down and are on her legs and she instinctively looked at Winnie but she seemed busy with her swim, obviously enjoying her swim and attention of Avi.

Nisha knew some sort of flirting is inevitable, exactly reason she wanted to avoid coming but she was overruled.  Anil continued to gently move his hands on her legs, there is no lust or passion in his action, just testing waters and making sure Nisha gets in to groove. He has planned to go slow as he guessed Nisha is still reluctant partner. Nisha normally gets horny over drinks and the drink, the beautiful ambiance, the nice cool breeze and the lights all are pushing her own desires. 

She let the hands stay on her legs as she felt Ok and then saw her hubby make yet another big move. He swam again and this time for a very brief moment kissed the bra covered tit of Winnie. Tut, tut, tut, you are becoming too naughty, do not go overboard she gently warned him but tonight it seemed Avi is no mood to let go a chance like this.

Now Anil and Nisha too joined in swim and not to be outdone, Anil too swam ad kissed Nisha on her belly, he wanted to plant a kiss on her panty covered pussy but thought better to go slow.  She smiled and her eyes conveyed to him that she wanted him to be in limits. Avi continued to flirt with Winnie openly and again he kissed her right on the belly button and his hands stayed on her thighs, his actions sent pleasure signals all over her body yet she is aware her hubby is here and yes till she is sure Nisha becomes a partner, she will not allow Avi to go beyond certain stage. 

She also knew she needs to allow Avi some freedom so that it makes her own hubby to make subtle moves and also make Nisha slowly get turned on and allow some heavy flirting from her hubby. She is sure there may not be any fully pledged fuck sessions. She is surprised since she is almost sure Nisha is fucked by Rohit but yet Nisha is showing lots of hesitation and reluctance. She sure is planning to make Nisha agree finally and let the swap take place soon.  May be the chemistry is not there between them she thought.

So, all 4 are back in pool and Avi again moves closer to Winnie and yes, plants a kiss on her thighs, a few inches near her pussy, she shivers yet enjoys, even for her, this is a new and daring flirting, he kissing her thighs right in front of her hubby and not to be outdone, Anil too simply kisses Nisha on her bra covered tits for a few moments. All these fleetingly small moments are creating the climate and the ladies are getting Horney. 

stay tuned................
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story   VIJAY AND JANKI FLIRT ...Smita and Janki journey fm conservative housewife to cuckoldres. (xossipy.com)

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
So, all 4 are back in pool and Avi again moves closer to Winnie and yes, plants a kiss on her thighs, a few inches near her pussy, she shivers yet enjoys, even for her, this is a new and daring flirting, he kissing her thighs right in front of her hubby and not to be outdone, Anil too simply kisses Nisha on her bra covered tits for a few moments. All these fleetingly small moments are creating the climate and the ladies are getting Horney................

This time Winnie comes ashore and starts sipping her drink Avi reaches her and he says Winnie, I want to lie like this and he adjusts and rests his body on her lap. He looks up in to her face and says you are such a seducer she smiles puts her hands on his hair and plays with his hair and says, you are a fool leaving a beauty like Nisha and running with an oldie like me. Who says you are old; you are a bewitching beauty with flesh at right places. I am not losing Nisha, she is nine but I am gaining a goddess like you, and he simply kisses her belly and then her belly button too. 

Winnie is beginning to feel the pleasure of being pampered and she allows Avi the liberty and he uses it and now starts licking her navel. This makes her moan slightly; aware her hubby is nearby; she controls and allows the flirting or petting for a few more moments. He looks in to her eyes, Oh Winnie I am so lucky to lie like this and he kisses her clev. 

Instinctively Winnie he presses his head closer to her tits and Avi fully cashes this chance and showers kisses on her lovely tits. Waves of pleasure pass through her body and possibly for the first time she is beginning to have a liking for Avi too. She feels enough is enough and she says enough Avi, you seem to be trying to literally eat me. She moves and jumps back in to pool and Avi follows her and they swim together.

Now Nisha comes over, obviously they are allowing each other some privacy. Anil comes, sits very close to her and he pulls her close and kisses her gently, his hands are on her navel now slowly moving up. Nisha knows where his hands are moving, towards her boobs. She allows him to play with her navel for a few moments and as she is trying to wriggle out, her phone rings.

It is Rohit who called her and he is asking her whether they are enjoying. She says they had drinks and are now in pool. Rohit now asks her so some flirting is going on. She is surprised but Rohit says Nisha I know something is cooking on that day itself, I know your feelings too. 

Have no inhibitions and enjoy the stay. You will be my special flame irrespective of what happens there. This sort of direct talk surprised her and thought this bastard is too clever. Rohit, you mean and she stopped and he said yes Nisha darling go ahead and enjoy, if you feel so and are OK with it.  a bigig crush on you and who will not have crush on you dear. Have a good time and take it slow if you feel you need time.  

Bye. Vijay is coming and she asks him, you are with Vijay and he replies yes, I will drop him and go home and hit bed. Do not think much, I am not meeting Anjali tonight, he teases her. Again, she feels this bastard is surely clever and guessed her feelings of jealousy. As she hangs up Anil returns and says come Nisha let us swim. Avi calls and says extend the duration by 30 minutes then we will go back.

Let us find out what is happening on the journey. 

Vijay called Anjali and said he will be back and Rohit is also coming and they will have drinks and dinner, is it OK he asked, Anjali knows he is teasing her and says what if I say I am not. He smiles and says then we will take our dinner outside. She quickly says I can join you for dinner but he says no I want the dinner in our house. She says ok give me some time to prepare and anyway as you sip your drinks dinner will be ready. Rohit intervenes and tells as her to prepare only dinner and any snacks we will buy and take home. Do not confine her to the kitchen.

Both again dozed off for next 30 odd mins and as they reached home, Vijay handed him fresh towels and soap and said now go and have your bath/shower. Both became fresh and the fresh smell of fragrance is there in the living room and Rohit wore  short and T given by Vijay. He bought them recently to invite Rohit to his house and they came in handy.

The drinks started and as it happens, they are discussing business and also the results of their trip to Raj’s place. Rohit is also pleased with the meeting too. Rohit smiled to himself and thought things are falling in place, his meeting with Anand went very well, though much more needs to be done, Megha has been in touch and he is sure she will be of help. Bonus for Vijay too (HE FUCKED SEEMA MERRILY) he thought and smiled again.  Vijay asked him and he said he was pleased with the meeting

stay tuned...............
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
[Image: pool1.jpg]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story   VIJAY AND JANKI FLIRT ...Smita and Janki journey fm conservative housewife to cuckoldres. (xossipy.com)

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
[Image: pool.jpg]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha