Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III
Nice work again Krish, this is a most enjoyable read ... 

Meeera and Krish were exciting and the sex was hot. You had an interesting twist in the plot to keep us (reader) 
involved and you powerfully captured the range of complex emotions and thoughts that would likely accompany 
such an  amazing sex and lovemaking
There's actual tenderness on top of the carnal imagery.
Do keep up the good work and, by the way, ignore the sickies trolling here. They are to be pitied for their ignorance 
and nasty minds.

And finally my conclusion about this story: 

I can't tell you how much this story hit me. 
I love and enjoy all the sex, both Meera's intercourse with different partners and with Krish. 
In the end, I have come to the conclusion that Meera enjoys the taboo-free partly hard sex outside, 
(Shekhar, Das, Desai, Asish) but the secure, gently loving (in short lovemaking) sex at home with Krish.
For this reason I am convinced that if Meera almost decides to get pregnant, she will only let Krish get her pregnant, 
because she never had (and still has) the intention to degrade Krish and hurt his personality. 

In this sense
have a nice night

Lollobionda
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Interesting to see people liking the wife sleeping other people for hard and gentle sex.
May be they are from that background that let their wife have a seperate private life with others.

As if like a chaste and loyal woman, Meera says that sheetal is sleeping with Harish. But krish did not ask her what did you do?
Like Reply
Some "know-it-all" try to act as moralizers, but forget that this is a sex-story portal.
These "herdsmen" should not forget one thing: 
"the fantasies have no limits and are infinite".
I wonder why these then visit such sites (like xossipy) and read erotic-sex stories?!
A moralizer should instead of reading sex stories (by xossipy) and preaching morality, 
but go back to a temple and remain there...

So, get lost and shut the fuck up !!!
Like Reply
Nothing to b personal here. Seems the story/theme/narration here suits  a certain category of readers while arousing dislike/hatred in others which is the greatest failure of a true writer.... anyway this is due to unnecessary stretching of the story also....

What to do....?

The writer is stretching the story with the demands of the readers which also should not be......

Anyway, it's also a deaf's hearing ......
[+] 1 user Likes Blue Bull's post
Like Reply
I think people who are interested in this story can read it. Who are not interested should just skip this story it's as simple as that instead of quarreling here. People comment and followup shows that they like this story. Krish is very good writer and people support him. Some 1 or 2 people doesn't like this story means they have may be different taste. So let it be all people are not same And we can't force them for it.
Just don't quarrel here and leave the writer to do his part just don't demoralise him. If you want to speak about moral this is not a site for you. People have their guilty pleasure that doesn't mean they are same in real life. So chill guys and just take the story and your life as it comes.
[+] 1 user Likes The Last samurai's post
Like Reply
(21-01-2022, 12:09 PM)Blue Bull Wrote: Nothing to b personal here. Seems the story/theme/narration here suits  a certain category of readers while arousing dislike/hatred in others which is the greatest failure of a true writer.... anyway this is due to unnecessary stretching of the story also....

What to do....?

The writer is stretching the story with the demands of the readers which also should not be......

Anyway, it's also a deaf's hearing ......

Dear Friend,
I am also of the opinion and agree with you that no one may and should be personally attacked because of his or 
her view and opinion.
(Unless he or she is personally attacked!).

It is a blessing for us humans (regardless of where we come from, what religious affiliation and nationality we have)
that many different opinions or preferences exist. 

Personally, I like to read erotic stories, ((mostly to relax my head from the daily load and work stress! Others prefer 
to solve crossword puzzles, sudoko, read fairy tales, etc.)) because I do NOT have to deal with it to look for right and
wrong or realistic and unrealistic and to judge.

I am absolutely no friend of pedophilia, gay, lesbian, BDSM, sadomaso, punishment and humiliating processes and
glorification of these acts in stories.
Everything else (incl. sharing of partners) I like to read...

Therefore I don't let anyone insult me directly or indirectly. This would-be moralizer Steven Rajaa has insulted me
"without naming my name". I could not and should not let that go over me in such a way!

One last note,
I read your stories with pleasure, they are well shouted and full of eroticism.
There will be a final comment on your "accidentally accident" story from me.

In this sense
stay healthy and keep it up.
I look forward to your subsequent stories

Lollobionda
Like Reply
(20-01-2022, 07:34 AM)Steven Rajaa Wrote: Interesting to see people liking the wife sleeping other people for hard and gentle sex.
May be they are from that background that let their wife have a seperate private life with others.

As if like a chaste and loyal woman, Meera says that sheetal is sleeping with Harish. But krish did not ask her what did you do?

"May be they are from that background that let their wife have a seperate private life with others. "

You have right to criticize the story if you do not like certain aspects and hope Krish takes it in a good way and am sure he does, but keep your pathetic statements about other readers to yourself , you do not have either the maturity nor basic common sense to be perceptive about other reader's thoughts.  People like you who cannot distinguish between reality and fantasy are the one's who are danger to society and women around them.
Like Reply
Wow !! This was definitely some update. You are bang on back to the track and most importantly you did not deviate from the track till the last line of the update. Absolutely Loved reading each and every word of this last update....

Meera finally revealed the 2 years back fling night with Desai and whoa!! she unconsciously even took Desai's name while making out with Krish(for sure Krish will taunt her later in a fun way) but I feel Krish should not assume at all that just because Meera took Desai's name so she now is ready and won't deny to be with Desai again.His should know his respect in eyes of Meera is on stake because Meera still thinks that Krish won't ever say yes to Desai and this is the only reason she revealed the details of that night so he better remain very cautious of his untold fantasies.
              I'm sure it would still be not that easy for Desai because Krish out of self respect would not openly ever admit to Meera that he is okay and allowing her to bed Desai again. Neither he would 'directly' persuade Meera to go with Desai(though he might try indirectly to know what's going inside Meera's head).
 I don't think this all would turn out to be that easy and we all very well know that Meera gets excited and allows herself to make out with anyone only and only if she thinks Krish wants it otherwise she would never cross the line by herself.
For instance Meera shared that liplock with Desai in restraurant only when she assumed Krish wants her to do it and she gave that blowjob only because Desai mislead her and made her assume that its Krish who wants it to happen. Meera's excitement is completely intertwined with Krish's acceptance and his needs and the same goes for Krish.Such is their amazing chemistry.
     Assuming Krish ever won't directly come ahead and ask Meera to go for it, he might try conveying this indirectly to see how Meera would react now.The fun will be ruined if he openly admits and gives permission because in this case we all know Meera for sure will listen to him and everything will become so easy after that as she herself had said "I love talking about what you love listening about"

Also, I have a request that if anything happens between Meera and Desai, then it should not be Meera telling about the incident later on. It would be rather much more thrilling if this time Krish gets to witness his love Meera getting pounded through his own eyes and for this to happen I am sure he would be hidden somewhere oblivious to Meera as she  for sure wouldn't be comfortable and would remain in her shell if she knew that Krish is watching her at the moment.

I somewhere agree with "RBJUNIOR" as he sounds logical to some point but seriously wish that he turns out to be wrong. I know Maithree showed up the very next day after Meera took Desai's name while making out with Krish and later on she lured him about the flat just to talk to Desai but I still feel that this is all a big coincident because bugging the house again and again seems very odd and even disheartening that someone is getting to hear couple's personal & private talks.And moreover if we think logically here, I don't think Maithree would have bugged their house because she never went inside their bedroom where Meera took Desai's name ,so how could a bug installed in sitting area (if we assume it was installed)could possibly catch the conversations happening inside bedroom.Also, this level of manipulation doesn't seem nice at this point of story.I'm sure Desai wouldn't take that risk as he would lose the chance for good if Meera/Krish gets to know that he did this.

Dear Author ,I really have to say that I am tied to this series to a level that I genuinely feel Meera and Krish are not fictional anymore but exist in real. Such has been the narration of this story. I really admire your work dear author and I thank you for providing such a fine piece of art.

Love
Heart
Like Reply
I don't think desai doesn't need meithrei's help to bug the house. If you notice long ago desai got into their house somehow (maybe his lackeys) and easily bugged them and he also took the money away that he given to krish to keep it for him without them knowing. In the light of these events i think desai takes their house for granted. I wish the couple needs to do anything further only on thier volition not from someone's manipulation.
Like Reply
Good update.

Meera had confessed that she enjoyed the night with Desai. Krish himself asking meera to call him as Desai while mating. Disappointment from meera side will be inevitable. But krish thinks he had done great job. Nothing to lose for both. Meera is right. Krish is a moron.
Like Reply
(21-01-2022, 11:45 PM)The Last samurai Wrote: I think people who are interested in this story can read it. Who are not interested should just skip this story it's as simple as that instead of quarreling here. People comment and followup shows that they like this story. Krish is very good writer and people support him. Some 1 or 2 people doesn't like this story means they have may be different taste. So let it be all people are not same And we can't force them for it.
Just don't quarrel here and leave the writer to do his part just don't demoralise him. If you want to speak about moral this is not a site for you. People have their guilty pleasure that doesn't mean they are same in real life. So chill guys and just take the story and your life as it comes.

I don't have any doubt on the good story telling capacity of Krish or popularity of this thread .....

A story has both type of readers .... So the writers are also categorized ..... but a good writer never makes a thread controversial .... as readers are free to express their views and should be restrained from personalizing directly or indirectly others ....

And the writer provides the scope for them for the same ...

People visit the virtual world of Internet for pleasure not for pain ....

Interestingly u chk .... people r quarreling here and the writer is unaware of it as he has no care for the readers reaction.... Sad
Like Reply
(22-01-2022, 12:16 AM)Lollobionda Wrote: Dear Friend,
I am also of the opinion and agree with you that no one may and should be personally attacked because of his or 
her view and opinion.
(Unless he or she is personally attacked!).

It is a blessing for us humans (regardless of where we come from, what religious affiliation and nationality we have)
that many different opinions or preferences exist. 

Personally, I like to read erotic stories, ((mostly to relax my head from the daily load and work stress! Others prefer 
to solve crossword puzzles, sudoko, read fairy tales, etc.)) because I do NOT have to deal with it to look for right and
wrong or realistic and unrealistic and to judge.

Therefore I don't let anyone insult me directly or indirectly. This would-be moralizer Steven Rajaa has insulted me
"without naming my name". I could not and should not let that go over me in such a way!

Lollobionda

No body comes to an erotic site for worship ..... yes some are for stress management and some are for time pass .....

Bad unhealthy comments are always from the time passers and the story teller is 100% responsible for that providing a good scope for that ...

Yes, a good erotic story telling can provide nice message (moral) to the  readers(society) ..... erotic stories are never moral less but made by the story teller and readers .....

Writers, pl avoid unnecessary controversies ...... Namaskar
Like Reply
Splendid update
Like Reply
?????
Like Reply
Pls update
Like Reply
When is the next update krish.. kindly do update us!!
Like Reply
Dear Krish, thanks for taking the pain to continue taking us to the world of meera and krish.Some of the incidents are same to real life experiences and hence feel all the more connected.Writing even few lines is difficult and thanks for the pains taken in writing the story.
Like Reply
Waiting please update
Like Reply
Waiting for Sunday update
Like Reply
Good update
Like Reply