Adultery Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy (COMPLETED)
Honey, you come over and fuck me he said, no not now, right now you idiot, now I need your dick inside and a fast fuck so push it in. Rohit needed no second invite and he adjusted in the missionary position to start with and pushed his cock in one swift move deep in to her pussy. His cock went in fully in one go as her pussy is wet with her juices.............

Aaaaaaah she shouted as he entered her, promise me you will do as I want later too. She is in a state of excitement and said yes honey anything you want is Ok. He said honey you must not go back and began fucking her fast and furious, his dick went all the way in and then almost all the way back, tonight he wanted to give her a fuck she will remember. Her hands clung to his back and her nails are digging in to his back an indication she is fully aroused and her body is responding feverishly to his rhythm. 

She is now moving her hip up and down in sync with his movements and her pussy is moving up and engulfing his cock as he come up. This he thought is fantastic. They fucked in sync or unison; their bodies acted like they are one. Soon he wanted to take her doggy so he asked her to come down and bend and as she obliged, he thrust his cock in to her, it went in more like a knife goes in to a cake rather than a hard dick entering pussy, she is so wet and horney.

As he fucked her doggy, her tits in his hands, she moaned, oh Rohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhht, come on you know how  pleaaaaaaaaaase me, fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk me, harrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrd, yes that issssssssssssss  now do not stoooooooooooooooop, fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkke me darlllllllllllllllllllllling, she moaned and  moaned and and had a massive orgasm. He waited for a few minutes and resumed fucking her and soon emptied his loads of sperm in her married pussy. They hugged and rested in the bed.

They both are exhausted, Rohit checked and Avi is still in deep sleep and returned and she kissed him and said you devil you have made me your slave, now you wanted something. Yes, honey now we will go out for a walk naked and swim in the pool for some time and return. She was astonished or may be frightened is apt and looked at him as if he has become insane, she then asked have I heard you correct, he smiled and said yes honey, in this romantic place and under the beautiful sky with all its stars we will roam naked to declare our love to each other. 

Oh God you are really a devil from where the hell you get this kind of crazy ideas, they are kinky ideas he corrected her. She too smiled but told him if Avi wakes up, we will be busted. He smiled again and said leave a note to say we are out for a walk and we will carry our mobiles, simple solution he said. You devil you have planned every step and you are making me a slut she said, he said no honey I am making you my love goddess, just imagine you may never be able to walk hand in hand, thigh to thigh walking naked and return back in open she put her hand on his semi-hard dick. She said yes honey I agree this may be a once in a lifetime chance.

With that she scribbled a note hurriedly, and both walked out and Rohit took the route to the same pool. She clings to him as they walked, her thighs are almost melting in to his and his hand is cupping her tit. Not to be outdone she moved her hand to his semi hard dick. My God what has come to me, have I become possessed, here I am stark naked walking like this with this man risking my reputation and marriage she thought. Oh heck, let me enjoy, these kinky things will not happen again and again.

He continued to hug her close, cup her tit and yes in response to her hand in his dick his other hand gripped her pussy. Even for Rohit this is a first, walking stark naked with a lady in a full moon in a romantic ambiance and he too is in full josh. They walked to the pool, there is not a soul in the area or so they thought at least.

stay tuned.................
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
An update is posted in my story   VIJAY FLIRTS WITH SMITA AGAIN...Smita and Janki journey fm conservative housewife to cuckoldress (xossipy.com)

Hope you will enjoy reading the update.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
NISHA?????

[Image: dance.gif]
get url for picture
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story INDIAN MOM'S DEBAUCHERY by JHALLO (+13 copied) (xossipy.com)

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
was not a soul in the area or so they thought at least............

As the pool came Rohit jumped and Nisha followed and they swam for some time, and they hugged and kissed even as they swam in the pool. She went underwater and sucked his nipple in a show of pure lust or maybe love for her lover. She is in a state of ecstasy, at the moment she will do anything he will ask of her, trusting her lover completely. This is not just sex or fucks; this is pure sync of bodies and souls as the 2 possibly found their happiness together and are in state of bliss

They swam like that relaxing in the cold water and yet warming up with the touch of their bodies as the erotic play continued. Soon they came out and as they sat, he kissed her and she responded, she literally bites his lower lip, such is her intensity of passion and lust for him. His hand moved to her tits and caressed them and her hands are all over his dick which is hard like a rod now. 

I want to fuck you here right now he said, she said honey we have taken huge risk, may be another time, we have fucked in public once, so let us go back and then I am yours as you want. Rohit too thought enough is enough and it will be safer to go back as the security guards may click some pics too. So, they returned to their room to find Avi still sleeping happily

They moved to the other room and no sooner have they stepped in Nisha hugged him and kissed him with such passion that he had to force her to stop the kiss as she is biting his lip. Thx for such wonderful moments Rohit, maybe I behaved like a slut walking naked and swimming naked in the night but your kinky idea bowled me totally. Her hands moved to his dick and she gripped it hard saying Rohit make love to me or should I say fuck me.

Honey, we make love as ours is love and not just lust, with these words he pulled her close and kissed her tenderly but she responded passionately, she is in heat he thought and he responded to her passion. His hand now gripped her ass cheeks as he pulled her close and kissed her neck. He guided her to the bed and kissed her eyes, nose, ear lobes, every nano inch of her face received his kisses and she just allowed herself to be kissed.

Rohit then moved down to admire her lovely and sexy navel. He always liked her belly button and now he is kissing the navel and kissing her belly button. Pangs of pleasure are spreading through her body as bliss, not caring that her hubby is just in next room and the risk of his walking and catching her is a real possibility. 

At the moment such thoughts are beyond her mindset. She just caressed his back initially tenderly but soon it became passionate and her nails are biting into his flesh. He them moved further down and no not as Nisha thought he moved down further and is kissing her thighs from her lower thighs all the way to her pussy lips and then back to the other thigh. Realizing time may not be on his side he kissed her pussy lips and inserted his tongue in to her pussy. But she is not interested and said Rohit stop all this and just fuck me. They then fucked like wild animals; she is clearly in lust. 

soon, emptied all his jism in to her pussy. They are too tired after this fuck and soon she wore her dress and walked back to her hubby.

stay tuned...............

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
[Image: fuck11.gif]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story   VIJAY FLIRTS WITH SMITA AGAIN...Smita and Janki journey fm conservative housewife to cuckoldress (xossipy.com)

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Super bro
[+] 1 user Likes Arul Pragasam's post
Like Reply
(26-12-2021, 10:42 AM)Arul Pragasam Wrote: Super bro

Thank you, Arul Pragasam. Very happy you enjoyed reading. Keep reading more to come
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Wonderful dude
[+] 1 user Likes Dumeelkumar's post
Like Reply

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
[Image: fuck.gif]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
(25-12-2021, 06:47 AM)twinciteeguy Wrote: She went underwater and sucked his nipple in a show of pure lust or may be love for her lover. She is in a state of ecstasy, at the moment she will do anything he will ask of her, trusting her lover completely.

nice one.
[+] 2 users Like ruby.bhatia's post
Like Reply
Rohit allowed her to rest for a few minutes before he resumed the fuck but soon, he emptied all   his jism in to her pussy. They are too tired after this fuck and soon she wore her dress and walked back to her hubby...........

Rohit woke up early. He knew that Avi will wake up some time in the early hours and may  be he will fuck his wife. He smiled and thought may be Nisha will allow him to empty in to her well-oiled pussy, offering him sloppy seconds for the first time (assuming she has not cleaned). But he has other engagements as he has to meet the bikini babe and as he woke up and finished brushing etc, he texted her and she texted back yes let us go I will wait at the pool. She joined him at the pool but she took him away from the pool, Rohit is a bit puzzled but still followed her, she took him to a separate pool and then she removed her robe and jumped and said come let us swim. As he joined her, she explained that there are a couple of smaller and private pools which can be hired for exclusive use. She hired this pool for a 90 minute bloc, they hire it for blocks of 90 mins it seems. She said so there is no hurry though I may go back earlier than that as my hubby asked me to come back early for breakfast. She laughed and he joined her laughter. They swam for some time in measured strides and swimming close to each other.

Rohit felt hungry and swam ashore. He dialed reception and asked if he can get something to eat. The Manager said normally we do not serve but ok we will serve as an exception since it is private pool and he placed his order. She too came ashore and   sat very close to him, and soon his breakfast arrived and he started eating his breakfast but his other hand pulled her close so that she is hugging him. She responded by teasing saying when a beautiful dame is sitting so close you are concentrating on food.  He laughed and said a man lives to eat food of all types and his left hand is already cupping her tits. 

She did not resist but simply said it is time to know to know our names, I am Megha Bhatia and he said I am Rohit. By whatever name you are called you are a beautiful dame. He finished his food and then pulled her close and said permit me to plant a kiss and she said you are asking after such a long lapse of time. The kisses soon became passionate; they forgot they are in early morning daylight in a pool side. The saving grace is it is hired and there is security to preventing any guy  entering in to the pool.

She kissed him passionately and then said do not know what came over me, you may think I am slut or nymph. Rohit said I have never thought so and she said somehow, I fell for you, I have never fallen to any guy so quickly like this, so saying she kissed him again. Her hands started playing with his nips. She is caressing his chest tenderly, occasionally pulling his nip hard. Clearly, she is aroused. He responded as he unhooked her bra   and let it fall in the side. He cupped her tits firmly and this in turn made her to kiss him more passionately. She now kissed him on the neck, on his ears and nose and every part of his face. 

This took Rohit by surprise, normally he is the one who kissed the lady passionately and worships her but here the reverse has happened and she is simply kissing him everywhere, as if reading his mind, she moved down and she is now tweaking his nips and sucking them with deep passion. He thought the best course is to be passive and allow her to express her desire and yes even lust. She then moved further down and kissed his cock forehead, and then tongued his dick. 

and said you do a fantastic job of eating pussy Rohit she said. He smiled and continued to lick her pussy; his tongue is darting inside her pussy walls. And yes, all this is happening on the poolside. 

The two simply are lost in lust. They have no idea of the risk risk?. Megha now wanted his cock in her and he obliged sliding his dick deep in her soaking pussy. What followed is a wild fuck, they fucked like rabbits and soon their passion climaxed and both had their orgasm. 

Only then dthe realization that they are by the side of the pool in early morning daylight hit them, he smiled, pulled her close and this time gave a tender kiss on the lips. This time it is slow, loving and passion too. He asked her to dress and soon they walked back, while departing him she came closer, kissed him and said she had never been so happy. She then asked him to join for breakfast and walked to her suit. 

stay tuned................
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 2 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
(27-12-2021, 05:43 AM)Dumeelkumar Wrote: Wonderful dude

Thank you Dumeelkumar
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Lovely
Like Reply
(28-12-2021, 02:56 AM)ruby.bhatia Wrote:
nice one.

Thank you ruby.bhatia for all the support.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply

Hope you will enjoy reading it
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story INDIAN MOM'S DEBAUCHERY by JHALLO (+13 copied) (xossipy.com)

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
He asked her to dress and soon they walked back, while departing him she came closer, kissed him and said she has never been so happy. She then asked him to join for breakfast and walked to her suit.............

He Walked slowly back in to the suit, Nisha greeted him and said where have you gone so early. He smiled and said he has gone for a swim. He walked to his room to take bath and get ready and just then he heard the ring and lifted and the voice at the other end says, this is Anand Bhatia, my wife tells me she met you in the pool. Will you join us for Coffee, thanks for the invite, it will be a pleasure to join you people, I will be there soon.

The name seemed to strike some familiarity and as he walked back to dress, the name is still ringing in his mind. Rohit is unable to place him at the moment and then he remembered who is he, he thought My God is he really Anand Bhatia???

As he started dressing, he thought yet again of this Anand Bhatia. Rohit tried to meet him a few times as he is a purchaser of some of the products sold by the firm of Rohit, in fact one meeting was cancelled at last minute and Rohit wondered is he the same guy. Then he thought there is a limit to good fortune, he already had the taste of a lovely babe. He is just going to meet another guy with the same name.

He took leave of Avi and Nisha and walked in to the suit of Megha and Anand Bhatia and Megha introduced him to Anand and said they met casually and she felt why not introduce him to you.  He said no issues and said he is glad she invited and he is here. He said glad you are here Mr. Rohit, I am Anand Bhatia, MD of XYZ company. For a minute Rohit looked stunned but quickly recovered and said I am so happy to meet you Mr. Bhatia.

They had their breakfast and the meeting discussed the resort and other minor issues.

Only as Rohit is leaving, he said Mr. Rohit we can meet in my office once, here is my card and you can make an appointment with my PA, I will tell her to fix it.

As Rohit walked back, he is greeted by Avi and Nisha. Avi asked Rohit, you seem to have made friends even here and so fast they invited you for breakfast. He teased saying hope you are not invited for lunch.

Rohit said don’t pull my leg, yes indeed I made friends fast and let us not discuss this now. Let us enjoy the day before we return back. He winked at Avi and said I hope you had a good time. Avi simply smiled. Of course, the couple used the time Rohit is away for a quick fuck session and the glow is seen in Nisha too. They planned to roam leisurely and aimlessly and have lunch, take an afternoon siesta and then return.

As usual the three assembled in the living space and Rohit is in full josh as he now visualizes a sizeable increase in the sales thanks to his new contact, of course if it bears fruit. would talk of it only after meeting Anand Bhatia in his office and he also knew it will take a few meetings and some relationship building.

He smiled to himself and thought he may not be as easy as Megha the delicious babe. The thoughts of Megha brought pleasant memories and he wished he will have another meeting at leisure with her. He suddenly realized he is stretching his good luck to max and should not overstretch it.

stay tuned.............
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply