Adultery The adventures of an idiotic husband by ajaniv
paintbrush65-

Kamna with tailors, other low class men ohh superb,

Kindly let some trainee tailors at the side of master tailor squeeze out hormone out off her breasts. fuck her brutally as she likes it most.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
posted up to 50th page
Like Reply
Started reading the story. Really good writing , brother. Keep it on
Read The fantasy sex story saga of bollywood actresses in game of thrones style and era 
https://xossipy.com/thread-8940.html
Like Reply
happy happy banana Bhai please post full story
Like Reply
When Vinod came back, filled with relief, he saw Kamna looking very beautiful with a lovely yellow saree and orange blouse. It looked very sexy as well as traditional, she also wore fresh jasmine flowers on her silky black hair, neatly tied into a bun. A little makeup made her already lovely features enthralling, the light orangish pink lipstick was the cherry on top. It seemed like she was going to an upscale party, but held in her hand was a plate full of puja materials. Kamna asked with concern “Are you alright? Is your stomach upset?”

Vinod nodded sheepishly, there was no way he was going to reveal the real reason to his wife “Yes, must be the snack I ate in the evening. Are you going out?”

Kamna nodded “Yes, it’s been a while since I went to a temple, so I thought of going to the one nearby. Can you look after Arushi?”

Vinod agreed, he had always been gracious in these regards “No problem”

With a thankful smile, she kissed her playing daughter and left for the temple, Vinod went to the bedroom to change. Kamna walked to the temple, though she covered her shoulder with the pallu demurely, her beauty couldn’t be hidden, she felt various eyes roaming all over her body, trying to peek in between the gaps. Since it was a weekday, the temple wasn’t crowded, there were many young and old women lighting up diyas, worshipping the various shrines and circumambulating the temple. There were also men, some prayed to the deities piously and meditated, but many were there just to look at the women. Kamna left her slippers outside and went to the various shrines praying fervently for self-control and to rein in her slipping desire. There was a small crowd in the main shrine, waiting for the abhisheka to end, it was mostly married women from twenties to fifties standing around piously.

Kamna joined them and watched as an old priest meticulously performing the rituals, one old woman commented “Seeing Purushottam do the ritual is a grand sight, he is truly a pious and learned priest”

Another agreed “Yes, it’s as if he treats the idol as a living person seated right before him, it’s truly mesmerizing”

Kamna waited with the women and saw the much-respected priest offer prasad to everyone, including herself. The priest asked her with a kind voice “You must be new here, I haven’t seen you before”

She nodded “Yes sir, I live nearby, but this is my first time here”

The priest smiled divinely “Today is an auspicious day for the God, you are blessed to come here and see His abhisheka. But don’t stop, come again regularly, our God is very powerful and will grant anything the devotee asks”

Kamna smiled “Sure, sir”

She turned around and saw a couple of young men in their late teens sweeping and washing the temple. They were dark skinned and looked poor, but Kamna was surprised that such young men did sacred yet menial jobs instead of roaming around with their friends like any teenager. Seeing her surprise, the priest explained “Those are the neighbourhood boys, they used to be irrepressible rapscallions, always making trouble wherever they went. But my wife saw the good inside them and brought them to the right path, as good citizens, with lots of tender loving and care. Now they work dedicatedly to keep the temple clean and running”

One woman praised “Our priest is right, dear, I still remember that boy troubling everyone and raising hell, but after experiencing Vasundhara’s motherly affection, he has completely changed. Purushottam is lucky to have Vasundhara as his wife”

Kamna noticed a few more men of a similar age working, doing menial jobs for the sake of the temple. She stayed in the temple until the sunset, enjoying the calm atmosphere and tranquillity, before going back to her house. The new routine continued for a few more days, the pious air of the temple successfully soothed her desires and calmed down her lust addled mind. Seeing his wife regularly visit the temple and come back with a calm, relaxed composition made Vinod happier. She had settled into a nice conservative persona of a respectable housewife, it cemented the trust and faith Vinod had on her.

On the fourth day, Kamna visited the temple as usual, it was a Saturday, so the crowd was much larger than usual, especially men, who thronged the premises. She ignored them and did her usual routine, trying to keep a clear mind. But it was almost impossible, her beauty drew the men like a moth to flame, anywhere she went, she was met with a light brush, caress of press. It was a struggle to ignore it when her body responded like parched earth to the rain. She went to a shrine and closed her eyes to pray to the deity, hoping for a divine miracle to help with her distress. As she was concentrating, she felt the crowd push her slightly, but she rooted her legs to stay as she were. Suddenly a person stood behind her, their hip gently brushed her sumptuous ass, making her concentration flicker. Irritated she looked back at a young man, who tried to act ignorant and glared, hoping he would take the hint, she closed her eyes and prayed.

She nearly succeeded before a stronger press disrupted her concentration, she felt the tell-tale sign of a cock hardening on her ass. Her heart raced, but she said “Mind your behaviour”

She moved slightly, away from the semi hard cock before valiantly trying to concentrate once again. But the crowd was increasing, and she felt the cock again, this time harder, the man apologised “Sorry madam”

She shook her head in disgust, complaining mentally to the Gods above, she looked around and saw that the crowd was truly large, and it was difficult to move even an inch from where she was. She regretted coming to the temple on such a busy day, what’s done was done, she wanted to finish her prayer and leave quickly. But it was easier said than done, there seemed to be no way she could get out. The hard cock pressed her back again, but she could only glare at him, slowly the man pressed her harder, pushing through her plush ass cheek. Every time she looked back, he would apologise “Sorry madam, I can’t help it, the crowd is too much and uh, you are really beautiful”

Her glare froze when she heard his compliment, after being ignored for long by her husband, a compliment even from a stranger felt good. Still it didn’t make her irritation go away, she spat “I don’t care, keep your distance”

The man nodded respectfully, he really seemed like a nice man, perhaps it was really an accident, the fear in his eyes made her glare soften. Her judgement was correct, the man pressed on her accidentally, the surge of the crowd was too hard to be borne by a single man. But after seeing her beautiful face, he got interested in her, after all who wouldn’t want to touch such a sexy woman. The only issue was her mangalsutra peeking out of her slender, creamy neck, dotted with droplets of sweat, even that looked kinky. No matter how much he tried, the crowd pushed him again making him nearly lose balance and get stuck on her lush body. The passage was too small, just enough for a person with little space on the sides, he gripped the walls on either side to regain balance, though the milk was spilled already.

Even before she could turn, he apologised “I am really sorry madam, I am still trying to lean back but there are too many behind me pushing”

She bit her juicy lips and turned back enough to look at the mass of people behind them, she nodded after several moments pause “Ok, but I really don’t like it, I hope you understand”

He promised her fervently “I know madam, you look very respectable and classy, I know how difficult it is for you. That’s why I am trying hard to not put pressure on you, I nearly lost my balance several times”

His compliments worked once again as she turned around with a slight huff, a short while later, her pallu got pulled slightly having caught in a small crevice on the wall. Since she was using the pallu to cover her shoulders, it was easier to get stuck on such places. The man’s eyes widened when he saw the creamy flesh underneath, what was shocking was the sleeveless blouse she was wearing. Though she looked conservative and traditional, her blouse was sexy and showed almost all of her back and arms. As he stood in a daze, Kamna sniffed it wasn’t even the man’s fault, she was regretting coming to the temple. A minute later, the pallu once again slipped off her shoulder, flashing a mass of white satiny skin. Even though the evening air was hot and humid, made worse by the hundreds of people crammed together, his hot breath scalded her bare shoulder, evaporating the tiny sweat droplets in a trice.

No matter how much she struggled, her body became hot, her nipples sprung into hardness, her skin became hypersensitive and her pussy turned moist. The earlier, hard acquired feeling of devotion and piety vanished in a second, leaving her to experience the familiar all-encompassing wave of lust. Preoccupied, she was ill-prepared when the crowd pushed again, making her lose balance, thankfully the man was alert and slid in hand around her to catch her. She mumbled “Thanks”

With his hand still around her waist, feeling her bare belly, the man stuttered “No problem, madam. But please be watchful, the crowd is getting bigger”

She nodded, not wanting to face him and betray the longing in her face, she bit her bottom lips in sweet agony, making it appear redder and juicier. Somehow the man sensed the change and pressed himself harder on her plush ass, making her freeze. He removed his hand and leaned back, afraid she would raise a commotion, but Kamna would never do such a thing. Thankfully for her, the temple workers came to the rescue, led by a tall, authoritative woman in her forties, young men scampered all around and took care of the unexpected crowd. The woman scanned the mass of people and made several arrangements to make them move freely.

Kamna raised her hand to catch the woman’s attention, who came closer “Do you need anything?”

Kamna nodded “I have some urgent work, I didn’t expect to get caught up here so long, is there a way to move out of the queue?”

The woman smiled gently, transforming immediately into a motherly figure “I understand dear, we too were caught by surprise. Usually there wouldn’t be so many people, but an industrialist suddenly announced giving free food and clothing, causing a near riot. Wait, let me find my boys”

Kamna smiled gratefully and observed the tall, older woman with interest, the woman gave a mature aura, but was very beautiful in a homely, next door manner. She wore a black blouse that was nearly transparent, showing her gleaming golden skin radiating through the thin fabric. She wore a simple green cotton saree, but somehow made it look classy and elegant. There was very little jewellery, except for a pair of white stone studs on her ears and a dangling nosestud, glittering in the evening light. Her body was slim and shapely, except for some extra padding around her midriff, which was easier to see due to the haphazard manner of her saree dbanging, which exposed the bare golden skin under her blouse and the deep navel in the centre.

As soon as the woman gestured, two young men came over, they were dark skinned and wore just a dhoti, leaving their young, muscled bodies bare. They were respectful as she ordered them gently “Open the barricade and let this lady out, don’t make the crowd disorderly”

Immediately, the men opened the barricade just enough to let Kamna out, she heard a disappointed sigh from behind her, but she didn’t dare to look back. With a relieved deep breath, she slipped out of the crushing mass of people and moved to a comfortingly empty place. She thanked the woman and walked out, not wanting to stay in the crowded temple any longer, but she heard a call “Wait”

She looked back to see the woman walking quickly towards her “Is there a problem?”

The woman said “Not for me, for you. You probably didn’t feel it, but your saree is bunched up between your ass, you might want to take care of it quickly”

Kamna looked behind her and blushed when she saw her large globes clearly showcased, the saree was pinched between her ass, showed a deep groove. She realised what should have caused it an cursed the strange man who had stood behind her, his grinding must have pushed her saree deep between her ass cheeks. As she tried to form a response, the woman smiled knowingly “I understand, it is not rare for a woman to experience this, especially in crowded places. Come with me, I will show a private place where you can take care of it”

Kamna nodded gratefully, she didn’t want to pull her saree out right in front of the crowd, thankfully the woman moved to her back and concealed the sight from the others. With her leading from the back, Kamna went to a small office room, which was empty. The woman said “You can adjust your saree here”

Kamna said “Thank you so much, I didn’t realise what had happened, it would be so embarrassing to have gone like that all the way to my home”

The woman gently said “It’s nothing, even I’ve experienced similar things, as a woman, such things happen. But since it happened in our temple, I am angry, did someone force themselves on you?”

Kamna pulled the saree out of her ass and smoothed the fabric over, while adjusting the dbanging, which had gotten mussed due to the crown “No, I am sure it was an accident, I felt something behind me, but I didn’t know it was so bad”

The woman nodded “Thank god, here take this kerchief, you are sweaty, do you want to wash before you leave?”

Kamna said “No need, my house isn’t far off”

The woman smiled “I have seen you a few times in here, by the way I am Vasundhara, I am the priest’s wife and take care of administrative matters”

Kamna smiled back “I am Kamna, I just came here a few times, this is a lovely temple, neat and well organised”

Kamna had heard of that name somewhere but she didn’t remember when, Vasundhara said “Thank you, my husband is busy with the rituals, so I try to help him as much as I could. It is my honour and duty as a wife, thankfully I have a bunch of dedicated young men who volunteer their services for the temple”

Kamna said “Oh, that’s nice to hear, but I am getting late, thank you for the help”

After exchanging pleasantries, Kamna left, looking at a wealthy man gifting food and clothes to the throngs of people as she made her way home. Sweaty and horny, she was greeted by her husband who looked happy playing with their daughter. Seeing the lovely domestic scene was like a soothing balm on her inflamed desire, with a gentle smile, she prepared food for her family. Like usual, Vinod slept as soon as he lied down on the bed, unfortunately Kamna couldn’t. She had a fitful night filled with dreams of hard cocks fucking her from behind and groups of people groping her. She didn’t go to the temple the next day, not wanting to re-experience the events. She spent almost all the time doing chores and taking care of her daughter, but in the afternoon, she went to the market to buy vegetables. After a refreshing bath, she opened her wardrobe and looked through the selection, she found that almost all of her sarees were sheer or translucent, all the blouses that fit her were either sleeveless or too sexy.

One old blouse looked decent, but she didn’t like it as it made her look old, a sudden strand of naughtiness filled her mind. Though she didn’t want to cheat on her husband anymore, it didn’t mean that she had to live a monastic life. There was nothing wrong in wearing trendy clothes that emphasized her beauty, feeling rebellious, yet free, she took a navy blouse and a light blue chiffon saree. Standing in front of the mirror, she applied a moisturizing lotion all over her body, feeling the supple, luxuriant skin under her palms. She then put on a nice musky perfume, applying liberally under her arms, neck, wrists, back and over her pussy. Feeling sexy, she put on a navy-blue lace bra and a matching pair of panties, the dark fabric was in great contrast to her pale, flawless skin.

The bra made her breasts look fuller and perkier, resulting in her feeling younger, the tight blouse and saree completed the ensemble. She looked into the mirror once again, happy at the beautiful and sexy sight greeting her back. Satisfied, she turned around to leave, but something stopped her, she looked back at the mirror and a thought struck her. The sleeveless blouse looked lovely, but something was lacking, a teasing smirk bloomed in her beautiful face. She readjusted the pallu slightly and pulled the saree down on the right, like peeling a skin off a banana, the right blouse covered breast slowly peeked out, presenting an inviting sight.

Satisfied, she took her bag and left her daughter at the neighbour’s place before going to the market. The afternoon sun was out, turning the heat high, but the sleeveless blouse made it bearable. Covertly watching the reactions of the men, she walked to the market, enjoying the wide, lusty expressions her beauty created along the way. Once inside the crowded market, the reactions multiplied, but she tried to go about her job, buying the best vegetables for the money. At times felt some brush behind her, sometimes a man would lean towards her, trying to touch her lush body. But she always moved just enough, as she was buying tomatoes, she asked the shopkeeper, who was leering openly at her when she bent down “Bhaiya, how much are the tomatoes?”

He replied “It’s sixty per kilo, madam”

She was shocked “Sixty per kilo? This is too much, I heard the prices going down for the last few days, but you still quote so much”

The man was unapologetic “What can I do madam? This is the market price, I don’t decide it myself”

She nodded “Fine, how about two kilos for eighty?”

He shook his head, while scratching his thigh, which was lewdly exposed even though there were many women passing by. Her eyes were automatically drawn to his actions, unfortunately seeing the man’s dark hairy thighs in all of its disgusting glory, thankfully the dirty brown dhoti covered his crotch, sparing her from further obscenity. Nonchalantly, he grinned noticing her gaze on his thighs and openly looked at her bulging breasts, which nearly tore open her blouse as she bent down to pick the tomatoes. He commented while scratching his inner thighs “Juicy”

She looked up with a glare “What?”

He smirked “I am talking about the tomatoes, madam, they are big round and juicy, even without touching them you can tell how much milk they contain”

Her glare softened, she knew what he was talking about, her tits, but she kept a blank expression, gently she squeezed the tomatoes in her hands “They are definitely juicy, it would be a sin to not taste them properly, don’t you agree? I will take good care of them if you are willing to sell at eighty for two kilos?”

Her back straightened just a bit, somehow causing her pallu to slip slightly, revealing more of her juicy breast. The man licked his dark, tobacco stained lips openly “Well, since you want it so much you can have them. I also have a thick, long banana which a woman like you will really enjoy, do you want to sample them? I’ve long wanted to place my banana in a place like your hands, it’s free and you will definitely like tasting it”

Kamna’s lovely face lightly flickered with an imperceptible smile “Unfortunately my husband doesn’t like bananas, so I will have to pass on that one, instead I will take some of the onions here”

The man looked disappointed, but laughed slapping his thick thigh “Take them, they are for you, but don’t forget my banana, come to me if you want to taste a thick raw banana, you won't be disappointed”

Kamna paid for the vegetables, happy at the steep discount the lewd, dirty shopkeeper gave her and walked back to her house. The satisfaction of bargaining well, masked the little guilt she had for using her body to get undue benefits.
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
faakibaaj-

good for you, I mean the trip was.
Kamna trying hard to put back her slutty days and remain faithful makes it all more sexier. Meanwhile bring along her sister too for poor binod(and for us).
Like Reply
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajaniv View Post
Sorry about going AWOL, but I was on a long trip, just came back a day ago. Anyway, here is a quick update where Kamna is struggling as always with her sexuality while Vinod continues being an idiot. Will she succeed in her resolution to put her slutty days behind her and stay faithful to her husband?

hartik-

Wowwwwwwwww.........What an update man......See this is the narration which made you a damnn good super writer.....But please please please try to update regularly man....You have created such a wonderful characters and an excellent plot and if you are not updating regularly then we don't know what to do....Please man....try to Give regular lengthy updates like you used to give before....or at least tell when you can give your next update....Kudos to your writing skills man..... _/\_
Like Reply
Quote:
Sorry about going AWOL, but I was on a long trip, just came back a day ago. Anyway, here is a quick update where Kamna is struggling as always with her sexuality while Vinod continues being an idiot. Will she succeed in her resolution to put her slutty days behind her and stay faithful to her husband?

breville1-

Great to have you back.

Your current temple scenario is just dripping with obvious adventures for Kamna. How did the priest's wife convert those "bad" boys??? What a great social service!!! Will she obtain Kamna's help in continuing that great service!! Will she help Kamna get some "service"? I know some readers have suggested scenes of Kamna and local people, like the vegetable seller. Your writing was formidable...hilarious.....tomatoes filled with milk......tasty thick bananas...she got her deal. Ha ha ha!!!

But she shouldn't end up being a slut like in the village. She has great intentions and that is the draw for me. That is what I want to see fulfilled in the end. More of her trying her best to catch Vinod's attention.

For me the question is ....when will Vinod finally see what his wife is offering? They're both looking for sexual satisfaction. She wants him but he doesn't. This can't continue without some major negative consequence for them.

Over to you.
Like Reply
rakesh anand-

WHY CAN'T YOU MAKE THE HUSBAND VINOD CHARACTER SEXUALLLY STRONG. WHERE IS THE TREATMENT GIVEN BY MOTHER IN LAW PRATIMA TO VINOD. IF NECESSARY BRING PRATIMA TO THE CITY, TO MAKE HIM STRONG AND ACTIVE SEXUALLLY. . WHY STILL HE IS WEAK. MAKE HIM STRONG. IF NOT SAME OLD STORY WHAT IS AT THE START. AFTER MAKING VINOD STRONG, GIVE DIFFERENT ENCOUNTERS BETWEEN WIFE AND HUSBAND, WIFE WITH OTHER MEN AND WOMEN, HUSBAND WITH OTHER WOMEN. THEN THE STORY WILL BE INTERESTING. OTHERWISE SAME OLD STORY.
Like Reply
Full of happiness and lust after teasing the shopkeeper, she reached her home with a spring in her step, seeing the time, she took a quick bath to wash away all the grime. Under the warm shower, she caressed her silken body, feeling tingles of pleasure with the lightest touch, her nipples became long and hard, dripping hot milk that washed away with the flowing water. Her pale, creamy skin that hadn’t seen much sunlight, became rosy from both the warm water and the waves of desire that once again wracked her plush body. Her fingers automatically strayed to her swollen pussy, laid open like slices of ripe pomegranate and caressed the satiny lips, shuddering with the onslaught of bliss. Like a powerful motor, her pussy leaked thick syrupy juices, ready for a hard fucking, alas the juices were in vain as they were washed away by the water. She slipped a finger into her tight, velvety pussy, moaning loudly at the expected pleasure, she used the slick wall to lean as her finger slid deeper into the tight canal giving herself more and more pleasure.

Her mind became hazy with lust and her focus narrowed to only the feelings her finger generated. Her breath became ragged as her voluminous chest heaved for fresh air, she took the wet finger from her love canal and looked at the honey smeared all over. Taking care not to bring it under the shower, she brought the finger to her flared nostrils and inhaled the sweet musky aroma, that sent goosebumps all over her flawless skin. Unable to resist, she placed the dripping finger between her parted lips and gently sucked the juices, tasting herself. As always, she tasted sweet with a hint of spice, the daily dose of gulkand gave her juices the flavour of fresh, fragrant roses. She had always been really strict with her diet and body regimen, especially after pregnancy, she avoided sour and spicy foods and preferred to eat fresh fruits, milk products and mildly sweet foods.

Such harsh control made her natural flavour become sweeter, both in aroma and taste, none of her sexual partners ever failed to remark on her sweet skin, milk or juices. It made her both happy and sad, as the person who she had toiled so hard for, failed to make any use of it. Sighing, she turned off the shower and patted the soft towel all over her body, wanting to retain the natural moisture inside her skin. Rubbing the moisturiser all over her body only flamed the desire further, her pussy was swollen and felt like an oozing pot of honey, smearing thick syrup along her inner thighs. With difficulty, she ignored the burning passion and opened her wardrobe, most of the clothes were old, only a few were new. She took a light blue chiffon saree, that looked obscenely comfortable, with matching blouse in a darker shade.

Looking at the sleeveless blouse made her remember the person who stitched it for her, a fresh drop of juice splattered on the floor as she reminisced about the crude, sex maniac tailor, who did everything to her on the day she went to his shop. The hard cock plunging into her pussy, his rough smelly tongue slathering spit all over her body, his dirty hands mauling her tender skin and above all the nearly unending pleasure she got from him, filled her mind. Holding back a hungry moan, she decided to wear the slutty blouse, dearly hoping it would help seduce her husband. Putting on the flimsy blouse already made her feel like a slut, the sleeveless blouse revealed everything, the cut was too low on her front and was non-existent on the back. Even with the lace bra, she felt naked, her lush flesh was visible from all sides, making little bulges from the front and sides. When she raised her arms to apply some perfume, she could see obscene levels of sideboobs, as the blouse cups were just a pair of little triangles.

Fortunately, the saree saved the overall image, though it was sheer at some places, the large flower designs helped concealed most of her. She pushed the saree further down, revealing the deep oval navel in all of its glory, she decided not to wear a petticoat to make her hips and legs look much slimmer. Finishing with a bit of makeup, she stood in front of the mirror, unable to stop a gasp of appreciation from leaving her mouth. She looked like the goddess of sex, descended upon the world to seduce and enthral all mankind. Feeling confident in her chances, she waited for her husband to arrive, not doing any work in the meantime to avoid sweating.

While his wife took extra effort to please him, Vinod stood in the tea shop, sipping the hot water with just enough flavour to call it a tea. In front of him was the ladies’ college, releasing the tender flowers, out of its high gates, into the wild world. A group of lovely teens in tight jeans and leggings walked out, laughing and happily chatting with each other. They looked like young models walking straight out of a fashion ramp, tight tops and flimsy T-shirts, only served to showcase their nubile bodies further. Vinod gasped when he saw a little, cute belly button peeking from underneath a short top, his cock became painfully hard as he saw panty lines and bra lines. He ached for a better chance to gaze at their slim, teenaged bodies, as the girls left one by one, some using their own transportation while others were picked up by their blasted boyfriends.

With his cock dripping, Vinod got onto his bike and raced away to his home, needing a proper wank as soon as possible to relieve tension. Kamna opened the door with a sultry smile, but she was once again disappointed when her husband disappeared into the bathroom without sparing her a glance. After waiting for a long time, he came out, looking happy and relieved, she gave him a cup of hot tea and snacks, but he declined “Sorry Kamna, I just had tea with friends”

She nodded without replying, feeling the pangs of sadness threatening to overcome her composure. Vinod switched on the TV and browsed the channels lazily, before asking “Uh, you know Aditi is going to come here for her studies…”

Kamna gave him a nod, making him continue “I have applied for a promotion, I think I have a good chance in getting it, but what should we do in the meantime? I don’t know how long the process will take”

He was hungry for a sexy teenager after watching the college teens from a distance, he felt that it would be heaven, if Aditi can stay with them as soon as possible. She was one of the most beautiful girls he had ever seen and was the one who fuelled all of his fantasies. Kamna said “As you already know, money is tight, the little savings we had was used up for Arushi’s birth and other expenses. If not for Prakash uncle’s generosity, we would have to take a loan to pay this month’s rent. I don’t know how we are going to afford Aditi’s expenses, especially her fees when she comes here”

Vinod looked embarrassed, he knew the situation was tight and as the head of the family it was his responsibility to set things right. He apologised “It’s all my fault, I shouldn’t have promised your mother on Aditi’s education”

Kamna gently said “We are married, we share equal responsibility, not to mention that you are doing this for my own sister’s well-being. How can I stand by the side, when you take all the load?”

Vinod’s heart felt warm and tender at the unconditional support his beloved wife offered, she was always an unstinting partner right from the marriage and he realised how lucky he was to have her by his side. Full of emotion, he stuttered “Thank you”

She smiled “I am your wife, what’s the need to be so formal. Coming back to the financial situation, I can only hope that Prakash uncle would be gracious enough to waive this month’s rent, but we still need more money to pay for the college fees. I know you don’t like me working, but with your permission I am thinking of a way to earn more money. Of course, I will stop it when your promotion get approved…”

Vinod was uncomfortable, as an office goer he knew the struggle every woman faced in public. Right from the moment she stepped outside her home, men would bang her with their eyes, molest her on the bus and train, sexually harass her in her workplace and more. He didn’t want his wife to experience any of that, but he was in a bind, as she explained clearly, their situation wasn’t good and his pride didn’t allow him to take back his word on Aditi, not to mention the illicit pleasure he had long been waiting for. With Kamna giving him an acceptable compromise, he relented on his principle “Yes, it would be nice to have both of us earning in the short term, but you should stop it once my promotion gets approved. Don’t worry, it won't take more than a month, maybe another, but it is a certainty”

He asked “Do you have any idea on the job?”

She shook her head “I don’t know, who will employ an inexperienced housewife like me, when there are lakhs of young people more qualified. I can always ask for a favour from Ramesh uncle, he will definitely help me”

Vinod asked “Ramesh uncle?”

She said “Did you forget? He is the person we met on the train, the CEO of Trident industries”

Vinod felt like a cold blast of wind froze him out of nowhere, for some reason he didn’t like that man around his wife. Shaking his head, he replied “Oh him, perhaps it would be better if we try other means before asking him for help”

Thankfully Kamna didn’t argue “OK, I will ask around for offers and another thing, if Aditi is going to stay here, it will get really cramped. We need to look for a bigger house, but that will cost more money”

As they discussed their situation further, they were interrupted by the door bell, Kamna went to see who it was. Vinod slumped in the meantime, feeling the weight of the world on his weak shoulders when he heard an excited voice “Oh Kamna dear, its been too long since I’ve seen you, I came here last week but the house was locked”

Vinod heard Kamna giggle sweetly followed by a gasp “Oh uncle, I can’t breathe, me and my family went for a trip to my native”

Vinod saw his wife coming to the hall partly embraced by the very excited and buoyant house owner, whose arm was around her waist, tightly gripping the tender, soft waist, while his other arm was stroking her bare back, his face was very close to hers nearly kissing her as they somehow managed to come inside. Vinod stood and welcomed the old man “Hello, Prakash sir, how are you?”

Prakash spared a moment to reply “Oh Vinod, I’m fine, I really missed your wife, it’s time for the ritual and you took her away from me”

Vinod gulped “It’s nothing like that sir, we had planned the trip a long time back and couldn’t avoid it”

Kamna gently pushed the old man onto the sofa, with a throaty purr she said “Please wait uncle, I will bring something to drink”

Before the man could answer, she went inside to the kitchen, while Prakash watched her stunning backside hungrily. Vinod looked at another man standing respectfully behind the house owner “Sir, who is he?”

Prakash said “He is my driver and a handy person to have around. So, it’s already the fifth of a new month, do you have the rent ready?”

Vinod stammered at the unexpected question “Uh, about that, Kamna said she will talk to you”

Prakash had a mysterious smile “Did she? Well I will listen to her”

Kamna came out holding a tray with tea and some biscuits, she had used the time the adjust her hair and saree, looking perfect and stunning “Here uncle, have some tea”

Prakash took the cup and sipped it before putting it down, he surprised the couple by pulling Kamna’s saree to the side and exposed her bare waist with her deep navel in the centre “Where is the belly chain I gifted?”

Vinod was shocked for a moment to see the old man pushed Kamna’s saree to the side and peer at her succulent body, but he recovered. Kamna answered “Sorry uncle, I removed it before I took bath but I forgot to put it back again”

Prakash turned to Vinod with a glare “What Vinod, why didn’t you remind your wife about the belly chain? Didn’t you know she should wear it daily because of the ritual?”

Vinod stammered unable to come with a response, Prakash turned to his driver “Praveen, give me the box”

The driver who had been ogling Kamna right from the start nodded and gave his boss a long velvet box. Prakash took it and smiled at Kamna “No need to worry dear, I got some more belly chains for you, these are made from gold, silver and pearls, you can match it to any saree”

Vinod looked on with awe as the open box contained rows of fine, exquisite belly chains of many variety. Kamna’s eyes gleamed as she saw the glitter of gold and other precious metals, which woman could stand unaffected in front of jewellery, especially when it was a gift. Her juicy red lips parted in pleasant surprise “Oh uncle, this looks beautiful, but you shouldn’t have spent so much on this”

Prakash shook his head “No dear, last time I couldn’t give you a proper present, but this time, I used a jeweller to make some decent ones. Come on, let me put this on you and see how it looks, I’ve been waiting for a long time”

With her husband watching, Kamna pushed her saree off willingly exposing her lush body to the eyes of the men. The driver’s mouth opened when he saw the deepest navel he had ever seen, winking invitingly, and the slutty blouse the ‘respectable housewife’ was wearing. He could see rising slopes of tender, glowing flesh everywhere, concealed only by the small blouse, the lace bra underneath was clearly visible, for the cotton of the blouse was too thin to be of any use. His cock became painfully hard when his master caressed the woman’s bare skin making her shudder with pleasure, a rosy tint suffused the pale marble like skin glowing with vitality. The driver desperately wanted to rub his aching cock, but he didn’t dare to do it before his boss, so he moved slightly and grinded himself on the edge of the sofa, immediately feeling the pleasure.

Prakash’s wrinkled face bloomed like a full moon as he felt the softest skin openly on Kamna’s body, not minding the presence of her husband. He gleamed “Oh dear, your skin seemed to become more softer and shinier in a short while, I can't wait to start the ritual. But let me try this belly chain first”

Kamna bit her lips in pleasure as the old man’s warm hands roamed all over her naked waist, especially teasing her sensitive navel. The dam holding back all of her lust and desire developed cracks at the intimate touch of a man, it took all of her willpower not to succumb to the irresistible temptations. Prakash placed the cold glittering metal on her shapely waist, getting a pleasurable hiss out of her, he leaned over her body, rubbing his wrinkly face on her stomach to hook the chain behind her, nearly kissing her juicy navel in the process.

Kamna looked down at the beautiful chain making her look ethereal and infinitely sexier, she gushed “Oh uncle this is so beautiful, but it must have cost a lot”

Prakash admired her beauty with pride “It’s nothing dear, just cost some thousands each, but it is definitely worth seeing it on you. Compared to your kindness in allowing me to do the ritual, this piece of money is worthless”

Prakash turned to Vinod, who was marvelling at the cost of the jewellery and sternly said “You, you must take care of her, if I see her without a bellychain, then I will be angry at you. Ever since the first ritual, I have become much happier and fortunate, it’s all because of her, so you must bear the responsibility of reminding her to wear it all the time. If the ritual fails because of your negligence then you will face the consequence, understand?”

Vinod nodded dumbly, not wanting to antagonise the house owner who was the saviour of their present financial difficulties “Yes sir, I will take care of her, don’t worry”

Prakash huffed and turned to Kamna, his face once again gentle and smiling “Now dear, let’s not waste time anymore, I want to start the ritual immediately”

Kamna agreed “Let’s go inside uncle”

Prakash ordered his driver “Praveen, stay here and let no one disturb us”

Vinod watched the old man put his arm around his wife’s waist and pull her tight making her giggle, as they went inside the bedroom, the driver closed the door gently and stood right in front of it, leaving the young husband uncomfortable in his own house. With his trusted driver guarding the door, Prakash became untethered, he turned the sexy Kamna and kissed her sweet red lips passionately, making her moan with desire. She said “Please uncle, wait, let me tidy up the bed, I didn’t expect you to come today”

Prakash didn’t let her out of his grasp “Who cares about the bed, dear, I can't wait anymore, all these weeks I have been thinking about you and your delicious navel, I can't wait to taste it”

Kamna’s body was on fire, the expensive gifts made her forget everything and made her amenable to his demands. Prakash pulled the saree with force, easily unknotting the already precariously tied fabric, without the petticoat the saree unravelled in a flash leaving her naked except for the blouse and the erotic lace panties. The old man was stunned at the beauty, one she had meticulously prepared to seduce her husband, but all her efforts were instead used on the old house owner.

He gasped “Wow, you look so beautiful dear, if only I was a bit younger I would have married you. But all is not lost, during this short gap I’ve missed you a lot, I felt as if a part of me was missing and my life was without colour. I wanted to talk about this later, but I can't wait anymore, I want to make you my mistress, I will shower you with gold, money and everything if you agree to it”

Kamna was shocked, the offer was irresistible, but she shook her head “I am sorry uncle, while I am so happy and proud at your offer, you forget that I am a happily married woman. I have my own family to take care of, I can't leave them, please understand uncle, what would the world say if I abandon my husband and my little daughter and go with you?”

Prakash looked crushed but he nodded “I understand dear, forgive me, my emotions got over my sanity”

Kamna smiled gently, she pushed him onto the bed and sat on his lap, rubbing her lush, nearly naked ass on his hard cock. She kissed his wrinkled lips softly, teasing them open with her silken tongue “Maybe if I wasn’t married, I will readily accept your offer uncle, you are the man of my dreams, you are handsome, strong, kind and gentle, what more could a woman ask for”

Prakash nodded, opening his mouth to fully capture her slithering tongue and suck on it “You are right dear, I too am in a good position in the society, it wouldn’t do well to damage my hard-earned reputation. As long as you are willing to accommodate my desires, I am happy to continue our ‘rituals’ as it is”

Kamna purred, rubbing her wet lace-clad pussy on his cock “Of course uncle, you don’t have to worry on this account, I’m always available to you at any time. It is my honour to make you happy, you can come to my home anytime and do anything to me as you please. Ah, I forgot an important matter”

Prakash paused in his kissing on her exquisite face “What, dear? You can tell me anything, I will help you to my utmost”

Kamna hesitated “My only sister is coming here to do her higher studies in a few months, this house will be too cramped with all of us staying here. Me and my husband were actually thinking about moving to a bigger house, so that we can give my sister a separate room for her privacy”

Prakash laughed “This is nothing, even I was thinking about it, this house is too small and ordinary for you dear. I have another house nearby, it has three rooms, though one is unused and full of junk. Of course, the rent is much higher, but for you I am happy to waive it fully”

Kamna shook her head “No uncle, I can’t stay at your house for free, if it was just me then I would agree, but I can’t ask any more of your generosity, especially my entire family is staying there. What is the rent you normally charge?”

Prakash hesitated “Fourteen thousand plus maintenance charges, like water and electricity”

Kamna said “Oh, that’s a lot more than our budget allows, still I can't stay for free, it would be great if you can give us a small discount”

Prakash smiled “Fine, I discount everything, how about you give me a thousand per month”

Kamna smiled back, lovingly kissing his nose “No uncle, that would be too unkind on your generosity, we are paying eight thousand for this house, so how about we give you the same?”

Prakash said wryly “I am ready to give it for free, but you such a nice darling for not taking advantage of me. Fine, if that is what you want then I agree, anything that pleases you is my wish too”

Kamna smiled brilliantly “Thank you so much uncle, you are such a dear. Now my worries are gone, all because of you, how can such a lovely man like you exist in this dark age”

Prakash preened under her flattering “It’s just basic humanity dear, now I can't wait, let me taste your navel”

Kamna lay down on the bed invitingly “I’m all yours uncle, you can do anything to me”
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
hartik-

I love when kamna get used by all the filthy men....I hate when these old rich uncles use her.....That beautiful voluptuous kamna should be used only by filthy ugly low class men....is my opinion....but opinions aside your narration is top notch my friend....Hats off....Please try to make her more kinky and nasty...

Hartik
Like Reply
searchengine9-

Nice ... Keep it up ...

/*Looking Up for the title name of the story - Xossip only English
Actual theme is like the main women lead of the story works in detective role where she tries to crack the case of lady missing in Hyderabad location .... she reveals the story in flashback to her son ... In flash back she agrees to sleep with others to repay the debt of financier .... Finally she agrees to sleep with her son friend and comes to know that son's friend sleeps with his Mom and she enters into an agreement with him........... */
Like Reply
kumar_tamil21-

nooo, no need to change the husband character, he should be a idiotic, kamna shoud enjoy from many other,,, that is the concept of this story,

after came back from the village the story again gettting toooo much interesting........ please make vinod more idiot and let kamna enjoy..........
Like Reply
WTF99-

Dude its so great that you've come back and started continuing the story. The new direction also looks very interesting and promising. But I have a request. Please don't abruptly change the story's characters. Vinod is supposed to be idiotic and naive while Kamna is supposed to be slutty and confused.
Please keep it that way. And please we need more of Kamna in the story. Not interested in anymore Vinod sex at the moment. Make Kamna get groped by ugly low class men and old men, breastfeed them, fuck them. Focus on Kamna's lactating adventures and public groping and exposures please. I genuinely think this story needs these materials at this stage right now. Personal opinion bro. Rest is up to you. Don't keep us waiting.
P.S. I also think you should write some erotic scenes between Kamna and low class ugly men in public places where there's titty groping, breastfeeding and kinky body exposures and dialogues involved just like that market scenario. That was a the best part of all the newer updates.
Like Reply
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF99 View Post
Dude its so great that you've come back and started continuing the story. The new direction also looks very interesting and promising. But I have a request. Please don't abruptly change the story's characters. Vinod is supposed to be idiotic and naive while Kamna is supposed to be slutty and confused.
Please keep it that way. And please we need more of Kamna in the story. Not interested in anymore Vinod sex at the moment. Make Kamna get groped by ugly low class men and old men, breastfeed them, fuck them. Focus on Kamna's lactating adventures and public groping and exposures please. I genuinely think this story needs these materials at this stage right now. Personal opinion bro. Rest is up to you. Don't keep us waiting.
P.S. I also think you should write some erotic scenes between Kamna and low class ugly men in public places where there's titty groping, breastfeeding and kinky body exposures and dialogues involved just like that market scenario. That was a the best part of all the newer updates.

hartik-

HELLLLLL YEAHHH......Now this is what I was talking about.....Just a mere thought of a beautiful voluptuous kamna( Whom I personally picturize as my darling "Anushka shetty") with all those ugly low class people is itself making me to cummmm loads....If our beloved expert author can turn these ideas into 's'excellent story like he always does soooo perfectly with his gripping narration....then god knows what happens to "us--the readers"....We will die masturbating .....Please bro...Please try to focus on these ideas or plot points or what ever.....This is a sincere request from one of your Hardcore fan....Rest is up to you....We will read any how....

Hartik
Like Reply
The old man’s wrinkles seemed to disappear as he smiled widely, he looked at the exquisite body lying nearly naked in front of him as drool nearly slipped out of his mouth “I’ve been waiting too long for this my dear”

He leaned down and kissed the flat stomach which looked softer than the clouds, he licked the sweet skin leaving wet spit trails as he covered the edges at first. His hands tenderly caressed her sides making goosebumps rise all over her body, she moaned erotically while her body shuddered in pleasure “Please uncle, don’t tease me like this”

Smirking, Prakash licked the golden chain passing over her navel and followed the line all the way to the sides, then he came back to the centre making the already cold metal colder. Kamna’s moans got louder, as if she was orgasming with the lightest touch, the seductive sounds only served to make the old man’s cock painfully hard as precum leaked in a flood. When his tongue found her juicy navel, Kamna moaned louder than before while her body jerked in passion. Prakash found the sight addictive as he pushed his tongue deeper into her sweet navel, her lush body nearly jumped out of the bed in pleasure. He wanted to savour her for longer, but his cock already felt like bursting, so he took his tongue out of her navel and gasped “Dear, where is the honey?”

Kamna struggled to focus as her eyes were glassy with pleasure “Ah, what? Honey? Let me take it”

She rolled around on the bed, showing him her large, shapely ass that jiggled with the slightest movement and rummaged inside the bedside drawer to take out a small bottle of honey, unfortunately there wasn’t much left inside “There is too little, uncle, let me ask my husband to get some more”

Prakash nodded and squeezed her lush ass making her giggle and push his hands away, he watched as she went to the door and opened it just enough to peek outside, marvelling at her beauty. The driver, who had been primed with desire from the moans and giggles from inside the room was alarmed when the door suddenly opened. He turned slightly and froze in shock, while Kamna tried not to let her husband catch her look half-naked, she had forgotten about the driver, who could see her clearly from the crack. Her pale skin became red as she blushed, the driver looked at her heaving chest, deep navel messy with saliva and above all the wet pussy making the panties cling onto the folds like second skin.

Chandan gulped as his cock became the hardest in his life as he kept watching the beautiful housewife avidly, she ignored his gaze and called to her husband “Vinod, can you go buy some honey? Get the biggest bottle”

Vinod was sitting on the sofa grumpily, the presence of the driver meant that he couldn’t watch any erotic movies, he nodded “Sure”

Kamna called again “Wait, can you buy some chocolate bars, oranges, bananas and some fruits?”

Nodding Vinod left, hoping his wife was successful in negotiating with the houseowner about the room rent. As soon as Vinod closed the main door, Chandan unzipped his pants and took his hard cock out, his long thick cock was atleast eight inches long, resembling a virile snake ready to spit its venom at any time. Kamna, who was watching her husband leave was shocked at the driver’s behaviour, her eyes froze on the thick, long cock that looked tasty. Chandan, though his actions were bold, was nervous, he realised what the situation in the house was. He knew that his boss was cuckolding the young husband and enjoyed the sexy wife right next door. For a simple man like Chandan, a slut was always a slut, with his experience he had taken a huge risk in releasing his oozing cock out. But he was also scared that Kamna would shout and call his boss, which would mean that he would lose his job and be driven out of the town after a beating.

Still he was too horny and took the huge risk readily, he watched as Kamna’s beautiful eyes stayed on his cock. As he stroked his cock, it seemed to get larger and thicker like a deep-sea monster, as the seconds passed by, his racing heart calm down slightly. The longer she remained silent, the safer he would be, his risk paid off when Kamna sniffed with a look of disgust and went inside the room, leaving him jerking off to the sounds from inside. Chandan was in heaven, imagining the erotic kissing and sounds inside with the sight of a naked Kamna, his balls surged with desire as his cock dripped huge drops of precum onto the floor.

He was still vigilant, listening onto the sounds inside in case Kamna decided to complain on his crude behaviour, thankfully the kissing and groping continued. Taking another risk, Chandan carefully opened the door which wasn’t locked and peeked through the little gap. His heart was in his mouth when he saw Kamna lying on the bed with her legs spread while his boss was between them, licking the deep navel slathered with honey. The sight was too erotic for a low-class driver, with a silent grunt, Chandan blasted all of his cum onto the door, splashing thick semen continuously. He saw his boss pull Kamna down for a hot searing kiss, sharing the honey with her sweet mouth as his fingers fucked her navel.

The kissing and licking went on for a short while, before the boss took rest after getting tired. Kamna made the old man lie down on the bed comfortably and removed his clothes, leaving him as naked as a new born. Chandan looked on as Kamna smiled erotically and took the short stubby cock, filled with wrinkles and gently stroked it, making Prakash grunt with pleasure. Suddenly Chandan heard the main door open and quickly pulled his shirt over his still erect cock while using his kerchief to wipe the cum stains from the door. Vinod watched the driver intently as he came inside, he didn’t trust the ugly low-class man in his house, but he had no other option.

As Vinod was about to knock on the door, Chandan stopped him “Sir, wait, let me give this, it is my job”

Vinod shrugged and gave the plastic bag to the driver, who looked happy for some reason. Chandan knocked on the door softly while saying “Sir, the honey has arrived, shall I bring it in?”

Prakash called back tiredly “Come in”

Kamna hissed “Uncle, I’m nearly naked, can we trust your driver?”

Prakash smiled “He has been with me for many decades, he is trusted and reliable, don’t worry”

As Kamna pulled a bedsheet to cover herself from waist below, the driver opened the door softly and came inside. Full of respect, the driver placed the bag on the side table and took out the items one by one “Sir, the fruits aren’t washed and may be harmful, shall I wash them properly?”

Prakash nodded “Sure Chandan, good thinking”

Chandan asked Kamna directly “Madam, where is the bathroom?”

Kamna said “It’s next to this room”

Chandan went out and quickly washed the fruits well, pleasing his boss immensely, who whispered “See, he is a considerate man, who knows all my needs”

Indeed, Chandan asked “Sir, shall I peel the oranges and perhaps slice the other fruits and dip them in a bowl of honey?”

Prakash said “Do it, Chandan”

The driver went to the kitchen and brought back some utensils with a knife and peeled the fruits expertly keeping his back towards his boss and Kamna. Prakash had by then recovered his energy and was once again ready to play with Kamna, he slipped his hand under the blanket and pulled her towards him, hugging her tightly. Kamna gasped and whispered “Uncle, stop it, your driver is here”

Prakash laughed “Don’t worry, he is very discrete, he won’t turn around”

Kamna didn’t believe him “Really? I have shown my naked body only to you apart from my husband, now I don’t want a low-class man like him to see me naked”

Her words produced the opposite reaction, Prakash, who had suppressed his fetish all these years, suddenly wanted to show off. Of course, his status and prestige in the world stopped him from crossing the line, but Chandan was someone he had full trust in, so a little play involving him would be absolutely safe. Prakash said loudly “Chandan, don’t turn around until I say so, understand?”

Chandan obediently replied “Yes boss, you can trust me”

Prakash had a gleam in his usually dull eyes as he summoned strength to pull the blanket off Kamna making her squeal “What are you doing uncle?”

The old man was happier than ever, the kinkiness of having his servant inside the room, during what was already an illicit situation made him extremely horny. He kissed the sweet woman, shutting her protestations by thrusting his tongue inside her throat. Her protests turned into passionate moans as his hands slipped to her large breasts, squeezing them hard. Her hands weren’t idle, they caressed his wrinkled body and teased his nipples before sliding down to his stubby, yet erect cock, using her palm to rub his precum all over the cockhead. It nearly caused him to cum immediately, but somehow he managed to persist, pushing her lethal hand away while gasping “Wait, let me taste you properly at first dear”

He turned to his driver who was still turned around “Bring the honey and fruits, Chandan”

Chandan’s eyes gleamed as he responded in a flash “Yes boss”

Kamna quickly covered herself fully with the blanket “What are you doing uncle?”

Prakash smiled “Don’t worry dear, it will be fun, now let me see your tasty navel”

Kamna objected “But I am nearly naked underneath”

The old man replied “Didn’t you already show your body a short while earlier? It won't make any difference if he sees you again”

Kamna bit her lips, she hadn’t expected the driver to be standing right in front of the door and had unknowingly exposed herself to him. She didn’t expect Prakash to use it against her “Fine, uncle, but please keep in mind that I’m a dutiful married wife, I love to play a bit, but I am completely devoted to my husband”

Prakash nodded “I know dear, trust me, this is just a bit of fun”

Kamna let the old man pull the blanket down her large breasts, which seemed nearly exposed in the flimsy blouse if not for the lace bra underneath, she blushed when the blanket went further down to below her navel, ending just over her pussy which was easily visible under the completely wet panties. Chandan, who had turned around, froze in surprise, the body which seemed too good to be true was once again exposed for his pleasure. Still he minded his place and didn’t make any moves which would spook his master “Boss, here are the honey and slice fruits”

Prakash smiled “Good work Chandan”

The fruits were cut well and were slathered with honey and milk, some were marinating in a bowl, almost all the pieces were cut to be long and thick.

Prakash said “Now, keep this plate here and go back to your previous position”

Chandan hesitated “Boss, if you don’t mind, I have a suggestion”

Prakash magnanimously said “Tell me”

Chandan’s voice turned even more respectful and flattering “Madam is so beautiful, so just licking the honey would be a waste, I was just thinking…”

The old man encouraged “Go on, Chandan, you don’t have to be nervous”

Chandan cleared his throat “Thank you boss, what I’m trying to say is, madam would look more beautiful with the fruit arranged on her body and you can eat them one by one”

Prakash exclaimed “That’s a good suggestion, Chandan, your idea surely has merit”

Chandan accepted the praise humbly “It’s just my duty, your happiness is my responsibility”

THe old man was flattered “You are a good man”

Chandan said “Boss, I’ve one more suggestion”

Prakash said “Go on”
Like Reply
The driver replied “You have bought many gifts for madam, it would be a waste if you don’t enjoy madam without it”

Prakash slapped his forehead “You are right, I completely forgot about it”

Kamna asked nervously “Uncle, what is he talking about?”

Prakash explained “When I ordered the belly chains, the jeweller also made some piercings and other accessories for you. I totally forgot about that. I also bought some lingerie for you. Chandan, bring those inside”

Kamna watched the wily driver swiftly exit the room, she didn’t have a good opinion of the man, so she decided to use her influence on Prakash “Uncle, please don’t take this in a wrong way, but I think you trust the man too much. I have read many stories about seemingly trusted servants blackmailing their own boss for money, you should be careful about him”

Prakash was alarmed by her words, she was speaking the truth, Chandan already knew a lot about him and considering Prakash’s status in the society, it would be disastrous if the man turned against his master. Still he didn’t want to lose face in front of Kamna “I understand dear, but Chandan has been by my side for many years, in fact his ancestors worked for mine over the years”

Kamna said “I don’t want to cause problems uncle, but I just want you to be safe and happy”

Prakash grasped her hand “I know dear, you are too kind, that’s what I love the most about you”

Chandan came back and locked the door behind him, holding a big box full of gifts, just looking at it made Kamna excited, who doesn’t like gifts, especially when they are expensive. The driver placed the box on the bed near his boss and opened it, taking out a large velvet box that made Kamna’s heart palpitate. Prakash let the driver open the box and took out a chain with many dangling strands “This is a kamarband, when the jeweller showed this to me, I loved it immediately wanting to see it worn around your waist”

Kamna took it reverently marvelling at the intricate designs and the play of light on the glittering stones and metal. She gushed “I’ve always wanted to wear one, uncle, this is stunning, thank you so much”

She leaned over and softly kissed the old man on his lips, not wanting to show more appreciation because of the presence of the driver. She took the box and placed the chains carefully, ready to keep it at her bedside when Chandan interrupted “Madam, sir really wanted to see you wearing it, he will be happy if you show him how it looks on you”

Prakash nodded expectantly, while Kamna hesitated “Now?”

Chandan once again intervened “Why not madam?”

Suppressing the surge of irritation, caused by the nosy driver, she smiled “Sure uncle, you know I will do anything for you”

Once decided she didn’t hesitate, coyly she slipped from under the blanket and stood with her hips bent seductively. Both men were awestruck at her beauty and couldn’t form words to express their appreciation. Chandan was really aching at the sight, looking at the forbidden fruit, though he was at least fortunate enough to watch. Kamna posed sexily, teasing both men, but kept her focus on Prakash, to reassert her influence, she said “Let me wrap my saree, before wearing this”

Before anyone could object, she took the discarded saree and wrapped it around herself, taking care to look sexy. She then put on the kamarband around her waist making Prakash pant, using the saree to reveal more than necessary. Prakash couldn’t handle the stimulation; his stubby cock was hard once again as Kamna teased him by moving closer with an exaggerated swish of her hips like a belly dancer. Though the old man wanted to savour the beauty, for whom he had spent so much on gifts, his body wasn’t used to such temptation. He grabbed her hand and pulled her towards him, making her giggle wantonly, her sweet voice poured oil on the raging fire.

Prakash gasped as he kissed her navel repeatedly, especially the chains crisscrossing her waist “Lie down dear, I can't hold it anymore”

Kamna teased him by rubbing her flat belly on his face, letting him leave his drool all over. He pushed her on the bed and swept aside the blankets, kneeling in front of her his cock swung lewdly from side to side, leaking precum onto the bed. He shuffled over her and positioned his cock on top of her deep navel, ready to fuck the juicy hole. Chandan’s body was feverish, he was no virgin, but never had he experienced such sensuousness. Prakash ignored the presence of the driver and pushed his cock into her navel, once again marvelling at its depth, his four-inch cock nearly disappeared into her hole as he thrust inside.

Chandan’s mouth opened in shock and awe, he had never seen such a deep navel, though many men joked about fucking a navel, he had thought that it was impossible to do so. But Kamna’s was deep enough to nearly swallow the four-inch cock. Seeing his boss struggle, Chandan said “Let me pour some honey, you can fuck madam easier with it”

Prakash nodded and with great effort lifted from a blushing Kamna, who was once again reminded of the driver’s presence. With quick movements, Chandan poured the honey into Kamna’s shivering navel, marvelling at the near bottomless pit. He quickly withdrew to the side “Please go ahead Boss”

Thanking his quick-thinking driver with a nod, Prakash once again dipped his cock into the honey filled hole, mixing his precum with the viscous liquid. With his heavy body and old legs, Prakash couldn’t fuck the juicy navel for long, he was getting tired, thankfully the feeling was heavenly. The fetish he had nursed in private was too powerful, he thrust once again into the honeyed pool making the thick liquid splatter all over her smooth belly. He grunted again, fucking her once more while Kamna moaned erotically, Prakash panted “I’m cumming dear”

With one final thrust into her deep navel, Prakash grunted like a wounded animal and spurted watery cum into her navel. One half-hearted thrust helped mix his spurting cum with the honey, creating a gooey mess that spilled out of her navel, smearing her satiny skin. Prakash grunted with pleasure, watching the navel which looked wider and deeper than ever before. He slid to the side and kissed her belly, licking the honey, while Kamna took his softening cocks in her silken palms and stroked his it, getting the rest of the cum into her palm. Prakash panted and heaved as he struggled to get his heart back to control, he continued to kiss and caress her belly which fascinated him endlessly.

He breathed heavily “My mind wants more, unfortunately my body isn’t cooperating”

Kamna kissed his lips “Don’t lose heart uncle, I am always here for you, you can come to me whenever you feel the need”

Prakash started to get up, so Chandan went around quickly to help him, guiding the old man away, the driver whispered “Sir, if you don’t mind I have an idea to prolong the fun”

The old man turned to his trusted man sharply “What are you saying? I’ve tried to recuperate the last time as well, but this is my limit, perhaps I can come back after a few weeks”

Chandan said “Sir, I’m sorry if I cross my limit, but I’m asking this for your sake. As your loyal subordinate, I can't stand to see you disappointed, after all you’ve spent so much on this”

Prakash asked “What are you trying to say?”

Chandan cleared his throat, his body nearly shaking from nervousness, he knew that a single bad step would be disastrous for him “Sir, madam’s navel is very beautiful, though you’ve done what you wanted, more fun can be had with navel play. I’ve seen this from many movies, why don’t you lean back and see madam play with her navel. It’s the reason I prepared so many fruits in such shapes…”

An excited gleam entered the old man’s dull eyes “You mean…”

Chandan nodded “Yes sir, though you can’t use your tool to have fun, it doesn’t mean there aren’t other types of entertainment. Don’t you want to see madam fucking her delicious navel with that long banana or maybe that piece of jackfruit pistoning that deep hole?”

Even before Chandan finished the sentence, Prakash felt his cock twitching though as he expected nothing happened after that. But the old man was experienced enough to observe that most of the fun was mental, though he couldn’t fuck the navel anytime soon, that didn’t mean that it was the end.

Prakash smiled gratefully “You are a good man, Chandan”

Chandan looked humble and embarrassed at the praise “Thank you boss, but madam is too beautiful to leave so soon”

Prakash nodded knowingly “You like her too?”

Chandan shook his head in alarm “No sir, please don’t misunderstand, madam is yours, I would never dare to do anything against you. I’ve grown up eating your salt, I would rather die than betray you”

Prakash looked satisfied “No need to panic, I was just joking, so you like her?”

Chandan shyly nodded “Like a piece of rat eating the scraps leftover by the master of the jungle, I’m already fortunate to gaze upon madam’s beauty. I guess I’m selfish in not wanting to end this so soon”

Prakash patted the driver’s back, pleased at the flattery “Don’t worry, you’ve been by my side for so long, I won't forget your dedicated service so easily”
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
ajaniv-

Another update Good to see you guys remain excited about the story despite the long gap in updates. From the comments it seems like many want Kamna to have more encounters with low class ugly men. I too love seeing her desperately try to keep the vestige of class and decency during all of her filthy encounters. But writing such things need lots of time and inspiration, my style of writing is intensive and time consuming. If you have any scenarios or fantasies please PM me, I wont promise that I will include them all, but looking at times from different perspectives will only make the story better
Like Reply
Quote:
Another update Good to see you guys remain excited about the story despite the long gap in updates. From the comments it seems like many want Kamna to have more encounters with low class ugly men. I too love seeing her desperately try to keep the vestige of class and decency during all of her filthy encounters. But writing such things need lots of time and inspiration, my style of writing is intensive and time consuming. If you have any scenarios or fantasies please PM me, I wont promise that I will include them all, but looking at times from different perspectives will only make the story better

hartik -

Sure man.....You are a immensely good and supremely talented writer....Very erotic and kinky ideas.....Take your own time and write...no hurries....but just mention if you are going to give late updates or going for a vacation...so that all your reader fans will feel happy and wait till you arrive.....Take your time and make it more kinkier and make kamna more and more slutty....
Like Reply
breville1-

The story revolves around Kamna's sexual urges in the absence of attention from her husband. Perhaps there can be more scenarios where she is actively trying to seduce Vinod, trying to find out what he gets up to, how he satisfies himself, may be catching him in the act, some sleuthing, some scenarios she sets up to get him interested, getting him to react because she shows him how other men drool over her. The way she uses her body to get favors is of course par for the course within this context. But because of her love for her husband, she should be doing more to get his attention.

I prefer that she doesn't spend time with low class ugly men. Even though your writing is very good and scenarios very exciting, the idea of her playing around with other men, especially low class men becomes repetitive. I understand that she may do this because she ultimately gives in to her sexual frustrations and to achieve an aim. But I don't think she actually has a natural urge for low class men or other men, she actually wants her husband, whom she loves.

Just my suggestions, since you asked. The actual erotica is superbly written though. Thanks.
Like Reply