Adultery The adventures of an idiotic husband by ajaniv
Story :- The adventures of an idiotic husband

Written by ajaniv

14th June 2017

Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
The adventures of an idiotic husband

DISCLAIMER : THIS STORY IS NOT BASED UPON ANY REAL PERSON OR SITUATION.

Vinod parked his bike in front of his house with a wide smile, after a week of negotiation his manager had finally agreed to grant him leave. He was eager to share the happy with his wife, Kamna, who had been looking forward for a trip to her mother’s place. He rang the calling bell and waited for a short while, he heard someone talking urgently and knocking some things accidentally. The strangeness made him wonder and he rang the bell again, after several minutes the door opened and Kamna slid only her head between the opening. Vinod was surprised to see her not opening the door fully “What happened? Were you bathing?”

Kamna sighed in relief “Oh it’s you. Did something happen at the office? Are you ill? You are quite early”

Vinod shook his head “No, everything is fine. I just finished work early, so I came back”

Kamna smiled opened the door wider, still hiding behind it “Come in”

The strangeness increased when she closed the door immediately behind him, slowly his eyes readjusted to the darker interior, especially after riding in the blinding afternoon sun. Vinod asked “How is Arushi…?”

He suddenly noticed that his wife was only wearing her blouse and petticoat with the saree nowhere to be seen. Ever since the pregnancy a year ago, the previously slim and svelte Kamna had put on weight around her chest, belly, hips and ass. Even her once strikingly beautiful face had become softer with padding, giving it a more mature look. Since she had put on weight during the pregnancy, her clothes had become smaller and tighter making her expose too much creamy flesh, especially without the saree covering everything. Vinod glanced at his wife’s body, gazing at the large round tits spearing through the thin, small blouse, the deep cleavage, the fleshy belly and the deep navel, the succulent ass and thick thighs. A year ago, seeing his wife in a state of undress would have made him crazy with desire and force her for a satisfying fuck. But after seeing her eye-catching beauty soften and become fat due to motherhood, his interest in his wife had quickly waned.

The last nail on the coffin was a new trend in the city, where the doctors actually encouraged the husband to be physically present during childbirth. Since Kamna wanted it a lot, he agreed to watch the moment his daughter entered the world. But what he didn’t expect was seeing blood and disgusting flesh come out of his wife’s large loose cunt, which before pregnancy was sweet and tight. Unable to stand the gore, he apologised to the doctor and escaped the sterile room, fighting the urge to vomit. Unexpectedly his wife wasn’t angry at him for running out of the room, instead she was very loving and understanding about it.

The arrival of his little daughter, caused many sleepless nights and hectic days, the little girl had the irritating habit of staying awake and crying during the night and slept through the day. Vinod had to help out his tired wife by taking care of the child and even changing diapers. Through those days, the sight of Kamna wearing loose clothes, which made it easier for her to feed her daughter, became common. One night he watched Kamna remove her blouse and let free her milk-swollen tits to feed his daughter. The sight of the heavy tits and the long juicy nipples finally pierced his aversion to sex with his wife and made him horny.

Seeing his reaction made Kamna giggle coyly and tease him with her lush body which was slowly regaining it shape and tightness. Playfully she weighed the heavy teat in one hand and squeezed the milky flesh gently making thick, syrupy milk spray out erotically. Vinod panted with desire as he impatiently waited for his daughter to drink her fill. Kamna, relieved to see the now unfamiliar expression of lust on her husband’s face, stroked his thighs, teasing his oozing hard cock with her soft fingers. The moment Kamna placed their daughter on the bedside cradle, he pounced on her making her laugh playfully and kissed her sweet lips hard, tasting her after a long time. He then moved to the milk filled teats, which had been taunting him for some time and licked the long nipple oozing with sweet milk, tasting the sweet liquid for the first time.

Though thin, it was warm and sweet spreading happiness all over his body, Kamna wasn’t idle either. She quickly removed his pants and stroked his hard cock with skill making big drops of precum drip onto her hand. Vinod was too horny, he had gone without relief for nearly a year and was eager to once again make love to his sexy wife. Frantically he removed her saree and petticoat, eagerly helped by her and spread her creamy thighs to gaze upon the hidden heaven. He wasn’t surprised to see her pussy well shaven except for a small dark patch above the clit. Her pussy looked tender and juicy, quite unlike the gory scene he had experienced during the childbirth.

Though he would have loved to taste the sweet dew dripping down the red slit, he was too impatient and positioned himself between her thighs. Kamna eagerly spread her legs wide, giving full access to her husband and impatient for a share in the heavenly bliss that was about to come. Vinod fumbled once before entering her hot pussy easily, she was leaking like a firehose, wetting the bed with her sweet juices. Anticipating the old tightness, Vinod suddenly felt something amiss when he felt little friction. He felt like the floor disappeared from under his feet, the deliciousness tightness and the mind-bending friction was nowhere to be seen, instead he felt his wife’s pussy to be loose and unappealing. Suddenly the scene of her giving birth to their daughter flashed across his mind, totally killing the desire for sex.

Kamna felt something wrong when Vinod stopped thrusting and instead pulled out of her with his face green. She asked, “What happened?”

Vinod shook his head “Nothing, sorry, I just forgot that the doctor forbade us from having any physical relations for some time. It is just a month since the delivery, I don’t want to harm you”

Over her repeated pleading for some relief, Vinod nearly ran out of the room, closing the door behind him. Somehow from that day onwards, he started losing interest in her, the sexy mature body that made the neighbourly romeos and tharki uncles go mad with lust, seemed unappealing to him. He longed for the days when she was slim, sexy and tight, he couldn’t help but reminisce the pleasure filled days after marriage till she conceived. Though he ignored his wife’s physical needs, Vinod was a perfectly loving and caring father, attending to the crying child at all times and taking care of her anytime through the night.

Kamna tried her level best to seduce and kindle the interest in her husband, but Vinod, no matter how much he tried, was unable to overcome the mental block. Slowly she stopped her efforts accepting her husband’s intentions and letting their relationship reach a balance. Apart from the complete lack of love life, they were still as loving and dedicated as they used to be and the addition of a child only made the situation better. Even though he had little interest in his wife’s body, he still realised that her clothes had gotten sexy and revealing due to her increased weight. The previously conservative blouses had become smaller and tighter, pushing the bountiful tits together, forming a devastating cleavage through the low-cut front. Kamna started wearing the petticoats and sarees several inches below her navel to accommodate the larger girth and wider hips.

All in all, Kamna became a head turning milf that set the men’s hearts and bodies afire with desire. While she realised the fiery gazes and drooling faces of her admirers, Vinod gradually ignored the illicit glances others took of his loving wife. Without passion, there wasn’t possessiveness and thereby no jealousy, Vinod didn’t feel strange about the rapacious looks, flirty words or lingering touches that happened between his wife and the men.

Kamna replied, stopping her husband’s reminiscence of their glory days “She is sleeping in the bedroom, uh, didn’t you keep saying that my clothes were too tight and small? That’s why I asked the tailor to come here to measure my sizes to stitch some new clothes”

Vinod nodded “Oh, but why aren’t you not wearing the saree?”

Kamna replied matter-of-factly “Rahim bhaiya said that due to childbirth, my shape has become non-standard. So, he wanted to measure without the saree to get the size right”

He said “Ok, is he gone?”

Kamna had a funny expression on her lovely face as she shook her head “No, he is waiting inside as I came out to see who rang the bell”

Vinod removed his watch, wallet and placed the bike keys in a drawer, stopping to pay attention to her “Fine, let me wash”

Kamna asked “Are you hungry? Do you want me to make something to eat?”

He shook his head “No need, I am still full, from the late lunch”

Vinod suddenly saw the tailor Rahim, sheepishly peek out of the bedroom wearing just a dhoti, revealing his sweaty chest and slight rounded belly. The man squeaked in surprise when he saw Vinod “Ah Vinod Bhai…”

Vinod just nodded to the man “Measure Kamna well and stitch the clothes properly”

Kamna and Rahim watched as Vinod go inside the bathroom while sighing in relief. Vinod heard Rahim say “Bhabhi, your blouse is unhooked haphazardly”

Kamna replied “I know, I just didn’t have the time to do it properly. Anyway, there is no point in adjusting it now, let’s go to the room to continue the measurements”

Vinod opened the tap completely missing the saucy tone of his wife and the excited mutterings of the tailor. He washed himself with soap and closed the tap, pausing when he heard his wife gasp and giggle. He opened the door and went to the bedroom where Kamna was standing with her blouse undone, the loose flaps barely covered the luscious breasts, exposing creamy flesh everywhere. Rahim was standing right in front of her with his hands under her blouse, cupping the soft flesh directly, his stained dhoti tented lewdly as his cock struggled to escape its confines.

Vinod looked at the illicit scene with disinterest, where Rahim found a most delicious, bangable milf, he just saw his fat wife. He said “Don’t disturb Arushi. Go to the hall and take the measurements”

Kamna, who had stilled when she suddenly saw her husband, relaxed with a little sigh, both relieved and disappointed. Rahim, who had been caught red-handed, couldn’t believe his ears, he nearly had a heart attack when he heard Vinod’s voice while he had been pawing Kamna’s tits. He looked at Vinod with a mix of relief and derision, how can a man ignore such a beauty and let others enjoy the forbidden fruit. But Kamna pulled the tailor out of the room, leaving Vinod to search for some comfortable change of clothes.

[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
Vinod came out of the room wearing shorts and a t-shirt, he was surprised when he saw his wife and the tailor standing behind a makeshift screen, made from a bedsheet. He asked “Ah, why are you standing behind it?”

Kamna said “I am feeling shy in front of you when Rahim bhaiya is taking measurements”

Vinod asked doubtfully “It is just taking measurements, what is there to feel shy about? Oh and why is your blouse unbuttoned?”

Kamna replied casually “To get the best measurements, Rahim bhaiya says, all the blouses I have are ill-fitting and changes the actual shape of my body, so to get the best fitting he wants to measure as direct as possible. That’s why I was feeling shy to do it in front of you, but if you want I can ask him to do it the normal way”

Vinod shrugged “I don’t know about these things, you do whatever you need. But I agree with the tailor, your blouses are too small and tight for a housewife, so get something respectable”

Kamna peeked out of the makeshift curtain “OK, but you know I can't stand heat and my body heats easily, so can I alter them to get more ventilation?”

Vinod said “Your wish”

Kamna gave him a brilliant smile “Thank you, oh and can I try a couple of sleeveless blouses too? It is much more comfortable and I can carry and lift Arushi easily without worrying about my blouse tearing”

He paused “Sleeveless? But…”

Kamna pressed her advantage “Please! It is the trend nowadays, even women in their forties wear sleeveless because of the heat. Please, please, please”

Vinod sighed, he didn’t care about sleeves or sleeveless as long as she didn’t look like a slut “Fine, but only a few, I am still not sure about it”

Kamna gushed “Thank you, thank you”

She turned to a dumfounded Rahim and crowed with pleasure, her voice turned excited and sultry “Rahim bhaiya, you heard my husband, let’s make the cut on the front and back low and remove the sleeves. Take perfect measurements and don’t worry about the time, if you are unsure, don’t hesitate to take it several times, my husband doesn’t like shoddy work”

Rahim cleared his throat with glee “Ah bhabhi, I would love to take you… ah your measurements in minute detail. You will be fully satisfied with my hard work, I can guarantee that you will be happy and satisfied at the end, like all my other customers. But I now need to take all the sizes again, as the old ones are now unusable, I have already spent an hour taking it and can't waste so much time on a single customer”

Kamna interjected “I am sorry Rahim bhaiya, you say you guarantee your work, how can you say that without taking the best measurements. If you trying to charge me more, then forget it, I can always go to that new, young tailor the next street and get a better bargain than you”

Vinod smiled as he heard his wife sternly haggle the price, it felt good to know that she was not a spendthrift and was careful with the money. Finally, Rahim relented “Ok bhabhi I agree, but you are too cruel, dangling the nice offer in front of me and then ready to snatch it away anytime. Now remove your blouse, the sleeves will interfere with the measurement”

Vinod’s smile froze as he turned to watch the silhouettes on the makeshift screen, Kamna slowly removed her blouse taking her sweet time and threw it to the side, letting it fall on Vinod’s side. Suddenly he didn’t feel like smiling, he realised that his faithful wife was standing topless in front of a stranger. But before he could object, Kamna said “Rahim bhaiya, I know tailors are like doctors and women can't be shy in front of you, but I am a married woman, so I can't stand naked in front of you. Do you have something to cover my breasts with?”

Rahim, who was hungrily admiring the heavy naked tits with red swollen nipples, licked his lips “Yes bhabhi, we tailors are pure and discreet, but I understand your problem and have a good solution. Since covering your chest will defeat the purpose, how about applying some whipped cream to give you privacy?”

Vinod was intrigued as he heard his wife ask, “Whipped cream?”

Rahim gleefully said “Yes, it comes in a can and can be sprayed easily, since it is thick it will cover the chest and won't fall off. Many customers like it and even bring their own cans during measurements. Why, last week the head priest’s wife came for a fitting with dozen cans of cream”

Kamna asked with wonder “Dozen cans?”

Rahim nodded “Yes, you know how her community is very strict and conservative, so she made me spray the cream all over her body to protect her chastity. Just covering her chest and hips took five cans by itself, but she was really happy when done with it”

Vinod suddenly remembered the said woman, Vasundhara, who was well respected in the community and was known to be a very wise and devout lady. Childless and barren, she treated all the neighbourly kids as her own and was especially good with teenaged boys who were hard to control. It was common to see the lovely woman in her forties wearing a simple cotton saree and a head full of fresh flowers, surrounded by teenaged boys, whom she taught and guided with a motherly, affectionate manner. He realised that there used to be some rumours about her and some of the boys, but a few years back it all went away quickly, cementing her place as a respected woman of the society.

If even Vasundhara willingly applied the cream thing, then Vinod didn’t mind his own wife doing the same. Kamna, who had been peeking out of the curtain watching Vinod’s reaction, smiled “OK bhaiya, you know best. Give me your cream”

Seeing them working, Vinod took the remote and switched on the TV, wanting to relax for some time without his wife or kid disturbing him. Suddenly Kamna gasped and giggled “Ah, it’s cold”

Rahim leered “Don’t worry bhabhi, it will warm up soon, now lift your arms to the side and let me see your chest properly”

Vinod, who had been startled by her gasp, returned to the TV, on which an English movie was playing. He was about to change the channel, when a sexy blonde woman wearing a flowy silk shirt and tight black trousers entered the scene. His hand froze on the channel button while his eyes eagerly took in the blonde’s slim body and perky tits which poked the soft silk shirt. The silk was translucent, exposing the black lacy bra underneath, the camera paused for a few seconds focusing on the mouth-watering view.

He watched the scene with an open mouth, ignoring the gasps and giggles coming from behind the curtain. The scene changed as a man came behind the woman talking with her before quickly pulling her to a deep kiss. Vinod watched the handsome man suck the woman’s red lips one by one as the camera zoomed to their duelling tongues. He felt his cock rising and becoming hard as he watched the sensual scene, just when he thought that the scene would end due to censorship, it changed into a romantic evening setting with a huge red bed with satin sheets in view.

Vinod couldn’t believe his eyes when the man pushed the sexy blonde onto a table and unbuttoned the silk shirt one by one revealing white skin and the beginnings of a black lace bra. What happened to the censors in the country, why didn’t they cut such erotic scenes from daylight programmes, Vinod wondered. Seeing the man continue unbuttoning the shirt and expose the see-through bra completely and the creamy tits underneath made Vinod realise something. He quickly checked the screen and found no channel logo, the movie wasn’t being telecasted by a channel, it was just the local cable guy brazenly playing the uncut movie.

In a small city like theirs, it was common for cable guys to air their own channels to earn extra money. Usually it would be songs, ads or family movies, anything adult would only be shown after ten to not anger the community. But their cable guy boldly aired a sex film right in the afternoon, either it was a mistake or the man did it wontedly. Vinod stopped caring about the reason once the scene became steamier, he watched as the man slowly removed her very tight trousers while a soft jazz music played in the background.

His cock was tenting his shorts and Vinod, who had been horny after a long time couldn’t help but stroke his cock over the shorts. Suddenly he realised the presence of his wife and the tailor in the same room and quickly checked on them. Thankfully the curtain was still covering the two and they couldn’t see Vinod and the TV that easily. He glanced at the silhouettes which were silent and very close together, the one on the right, which he knew to be Rahim was bent at the hips bringing his upper body over Kamna on the left.

Kamna moaned “Sss… Ahhh!”

Vinod asked “Kamna, are you alright?”

She gasped, her voice throaty and sensual “Yes, it is the tape measure, the metal on it is cold and sharp”

Rahim immediately apologised “Sorry bhabhi, here let me keep this on you, so that it will get warm from your skin”

With the two occupied, Vinod eagerly turned his attention to the TV, not wanting to miss anything. By then the man had removed the trousers completely, letting the camera capture the woman’s slim, sexy body, without an ounce of fat. The camera focussed specially on the translucent bra, letting the viewers catch glimpses of the white skin underneath capped by the obscure pink nipples. It then moved down showcasing her flat stomach, cute navel and the matching lace thong which snugly cupped her moist pussy. The temperature in the room went higher as the man kissed all over the woman’s body, leaving wet trails on the flawless white skin.

Vinod’s mind turned numb with the rush of hot blood full of desire, his hand gripped his cock fully and stroked it while fully engrossed in the erotic scene. He completely didn’t notice the suckling sounds coming from behind the curtain, where an equally lustful Rahim latched onto Kamna’s swollen nipples drinking the sweet milk spurting into his mouth eagerly. His hands covered both voluminous tits squeezing them hard to spurt more milk all over themselves. Kamna pulled the curtain down and checked on her husband who was rubbing his cock, while watching the sexy scene on the TV. She was both relieved and disappointed that her husband didn’t find her sexy and was focussed on some other woman. But Rahim’s skilful mouth and hands quickly diverted her attention and drops of sweet nectar dripped from her inflamed pussy.

Her hands automatically slid to the tailor’s dhoti pushing it aside so that she could stroke the thick cock directly. Rahim moaned as he felt his cock stroked by the sexy Kamna’s soft hands, more and more precum oozed out turning her hands wet and sticky. Rahim sucked the long nipple hard and squeezed the other one in his hand to spurt more milk. The milk fell on her lovely tits making him lick the liquid all over her breasts, even as more milk splattered on the skin he had just cleanly licked.

While Rahim ravaged Kamna’s bountiful tits, Vinod was fully immersed into the movie, the man had removed the tantalising bra revealing the proud, perky tits in all its glory. The man teased the woman for a while before sucking on the hard, pink nipples, savouring them one by one. Vinod was rock hard, the rubbing over the shorts only made the fire of desire rage hotter, quickly he checked on the situation. The two behind the curtain were silent, except he heard a soft slurping and wet squishing sound “Kamna? Are you alright?”

Kamna struggled to spit out the thick cock which stretched her mouth wide and croaked “Yes, yes, Rahim bhaiya is applying the cream on my neck, do you want something?”

Vinod smiled “No, I was just checking, don’t mind me”

Seeing them busy, Vinod guiltily took his cock out and stroked it while watching the man savour the sexy blonde. Rahim moaned as Kamna once again gulped his cock, sucking it skilfully and without any hesitation that her husband was sitting just a few feet away. Kissing sounds from the TV masked the lewd slurping and sounds of suction, the movie had turned more erotic with the man undressing and pouncing on the naked blonde beauty. Vinod who had always expected the lovemaking to be cut short was once again pleasantly surprised when the scene dragged on with potential for more action. The camera quickly captured the man’s long naked dick, fully hard and swinging as he spread the woman’s thighs before kneeling between them.

The movie was softcore and avoided focussing on the man’s cock or her pussy for more than a few seconds. Still Vinod could catch out several quick shots of pink, cleanly shaven pussy that glistened with juices. Having been holding back in fear of the scene ending halfway through, Vinod now jerked off without hesitation, though the presence of his wife and the tailor dampened his ardour.

Rahim and Kamna were in a similar situation, they were ready for a hard fucking, but feared Vinod’s presence. Finally, Kamna whispered something to Rahim, who grinned widely “Bhabhi, the measurement is done, but we need to remove the cream properly or it will stay on for a few days”

Vinod froze when he heard Rahim saying that they were done, he looked at his hard cock aching for an orgasm after a long time. He sighed with relief when Kamna said “Rahim bhaiya, I don’t want to make a mess here, let’s go to the bathroom to clean it”

Rahim grinned “OK bhabhi, but it will take at least half an hour to thoroughly remove the cream through a special solution”

Kamna smiled back before raising her voice “Vinod? Arushi should still be sleeping, but can you take care of her in case she wakes up?”

Vinod too smiled, happy for having gotten the privacy for a satisfying jerkoff session, he turned away from the curtain to hide his naked cock and said “Don’t worry, I will take care of her, you don’t have to rush. Remove the cream fully because I don’t want Arushi to get sick from something”
Like Reply
Kamna took her discarded petticoat and Rahim’s crumpled dhoti in one hand and led the completely naked man to the bathroom, smiling all the way. Rahim pulled her inside and quickly locked the room with a villainous leer, banging the hot housewife with just his eyes. Ever since he laid his eyes on the curvy beauty several weeks ago, he became crazy about her. At first their relationship was professional with Kamna maintaining some distance. But Rahim was an expert in seducing many of the women who came to his shop, he was infamous amongst the women in the neighbourhood for being handsy and lewd. To the regulars, it was known that Rahim never wore any underwear and loved to make his dhoti tent with his hard cock.

He did it both to tease the women and to feel their bodies fully when he pressed his cock on them. The tailor was known for his crude double meaning words, his rapacious leer and the tendency to keep touching the tits and ass of the customers. Even with the infamy, women still flocked to his shop and let him take very intimate and detailed measurements on their bodies. Of course, not everyone was seduced by him, but the number was much larger than expected. Kamna too was subjected to his leer and crude conversation, she didn’t like him at first and had even gotten angry when he patted her ass while taking measurement.

When she decided to go to a better tailor, the neighbourly aunty who had originally referred Rahim convinced her not to. The aunty said, “I don’t know why you are blowing the issue so much, it was just a light pat”

Kamna was indignant “But aunty, how can the ugly monster touch me? I can't believe you are treating this as nothing”

The aunty said “Kamna, you are too young and naïve, let me ask you one thing. You just gave birth to a cute girl nearly a year ago, I am sure the little girl won't let you sleep during the night”

Kamna nodded “Yes, usually she is well behaved, but sometimes she wakes up in the night and won't go back to sleep that easily”

The aunty smirked “Then I am sure you are frustrated that you can't spend a good night sleeping with your husband. No need to answer me, I have two kids of my own and know how the situation is. Either you won't have time to relieve the itch in your pussy or your husband isn’t interested. One of this will always happen, am I right?”

Kamna was shocked by the aunty’s crude, yet astute observation, but she kept silent, not wanting to reveal the burning desire that constantly wracked her body. The aunty knowingly said “This is exactly why I referred you to that scoundrel Rahim, a woman has her own needs and there will be times when she will be left hanging dry. It is in times like this that we need to use such scoundrels for our own benefit. While Rahim is a repulsive man at most times, he is always discreet and respects the boundaries. He will never force you, apart from taking little liberties. I don’t want to know why your home life is stressed, but a good session with Rahim will relieve a lot of pressure”

Kamna couldn’t believe her ears “Aunty, surely you don’t mean to…”

The aunty laughed “Of course not, that is your own choice, but no one is stopping you from enjoying the little pleasures in life. A compliment on your body even if it is crude, some light touching here and there, the pleasure of a masculine body pressing on you, a rock hard cock poking, such things are a joy to experience. Go to his shop tomorrow dear and enjoy yourself, let the tension go by teasing the man with a saucy smile. I am sure you know how to tease a man, relax and face life one step at a time”

Kamna was silent for a while, thinking on the aunty’s words “Aunty, if you don’t mind me, have you ever…?”

The older woman laughed “Fucked him? Yes twice, even I couldn’t keep the teasing within limits and surrendered to human nature. While the man is crude, his cock is thick and he has lots of energy for a man his age”

Kamna was dumbfounded “But uncle?”

The woman said “What uncle doesn’t know won't bother him. I am discreet, so I have nothing to worry and everything to enjoy”

The next afternoon, Rahim smiled with a knowing expression when Kamna entered the shop. He took her to the back of the shop and leered “So bhabhi, are you ready for the measurements?”

Kamna nodded, letting out a flicker of a smile and not flinching when Rahim gently pressed his hard cock on her soft ass. Rahim saw her regularly for several sessions, at first lightly touching her smooth back and curvy waist with quick caresses of her heavy tits and ass. But over the next few days, he got bolder and openly let his hand rest on her succulent ass while squeezing it gently. Kamna too got into the act giving hot expressions and touching his cock and hard muscular body. Exactly a week after the talk with the aunty, Rahim kissed her for the first time tasting the sweet juicy lips and groped her milky tits. A sudden problem stopped them, even a light squeeze would make her tits spurt thick milk staining her blouse wet. To prevent that Rahim would at first remove the blouse before drinking the sweet milk to his satisfaction.

Their relationship progressed until she began giving him blowjobs, she always held herself back not wanting to cheat on her husband. But the desires inside her only worsened with every visit to the tailor. Finally, she realised there was no way she was going to preserve her chastity and live a happy life. But she was still worried about someone catching them in the act, so after some thinking she decided to invite the tailor to her own house. Unexpectedly Vinod came early on that very day, scaring the living daylights out of her. But the searing lust inside her made her bold and she openly enjoyed the ever-eager Rahim right in her husband’s presence.

For once Vinod’s constant ignoring of her worked in her favour, fortunately he was even engrossed in the sex movie that was a regular during the afternoon. With his explicit permission to take as much time as she needed in the bathroom, Kamna was finally guilt-free and ready to feel a hard cock inside her after a long time. Rahim embraced her hard, rubbing his rough masculine body all over her soft womanly one, the milk and the sticky juices made their body slide over each other blissfully. He slid his erect cock between her thighs and fucked the smooth flesh and the juicy slit.
[+] 3 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
Vinod, when he heard the bathroom door lock, smiled happily at finally having the privacy for a good jerking off. Not once did he realise the massive mistake he had done in permitting a stranger to spend half an hour in the bathroom with his sexy wife. His view of her body was much different than the others, where he saw too much padding, the others viewed it as voluptuousness. He had never tried to fuck his wife again after that one incident, thereby not knowing how tight her unused pussy had become. Nearly a year after child birth, her body had gradually retained her former shape and tightness except for the larger tits and rounder ass.

What he was really worried about was that the sex scene was coming to a close, being a softcore film there wasn’t many scenes of actual penetration. But his worries were for nothing, just as he sat there disappointed with a softening cock, the setting changed. There came a sexy teenager wearing cut-off denims and T-shirt sensually wiping a car. Vinod watched with anticipation as the young teen teased the camera writhing on the car and getting wet with the soapy water. His cock was fully hard once more, just in time as the teen removed her sodden t-shirt and shorts with a smile revealing her sexy body clad in a small bikini.

The scene became hotter when the blonde from the previous scene joined the cheerleader teen and kissed passionately. Vinod stroked his cock hard while watching the steaming lesbian kiss and the slim sexy bodies sliding on top of each other because of the soap. A similar scene happened in the bathroom with Rahim and Kamna standing under the shower soaping each other’s body. Knowing that he had half an hour time, Rahim wanted to savour the beautiful Kamna first. Slowly the foreplay and continuous kissing and sucking got hotter and hotter until Kamna spread her legs wide to receive the thick cock of the tailor.

Rahim and Kamna sighed with pleasure as the thick cock speared into the tight, wet pussy. Impatient for pleasure, Rahim started thrusting his hips harder even before her pussy could accommodate the thick cock. Kamna gasped in pain mixed with hot pleasure as her chastity was well and truly broken. Rahim couldn’t stop the wide smile from stretching his face, after several weeks of teasing, he was happy to finally fuck the sexy housewife. Though he had fucked nearly a hundred women of all ages, there were only a handful of them whom he really relished. Kamna was easily one of the most beautiful and sexy women he had seen and most importantly, fucked. He lifted her soft body high and thrust his cock deep into her waiting pussy, which was leaking like a small river.

Kamna was finally reexperiencing the familiar bliss which coursed all over her body, feeling a hard, thick cock inside her made her really satisfied. Rahim felt her legs tighten around his waist and grinned “You cheating slut, I still remember the act you put when you first came to my shop. Just one look and I knew you were dying for my thick cock. How does it feel? Is my cock enough for your slutty cunt? Do you feel pleasure when I stretch you wider than ever before and make you loose and flabby?”

Kamna closed her eyes and surrendered herself to the hard fucking “Shut up and fuck me hard”

Vinod, meanwhile, was stroking his cock watching the two beauties kiss and caress each other. The two moved to the blonde’s house, undressing one by one until they lay down on the couch fully naked. He was already on the verge of cumming and was struggling to control himself, he had gone too long without relief and was in dire need of one. When the blonde kissed down the teen’s lithe body and finally reached the clean-shaven slit, Vinod was ready to cum. Avidly watching the hot scene, he struggled to find a rag, he finally saw one near the landline and took it with his cock dripping precum on the floor.

Stroking hard, Vinod placed the rag in front of him, ready to catch the spurting semen and watched the steamy scene. The blonde licked the tight college girl’s slit, gently prying it open and showing the inner pink flesh to the camera. Unlike the previous scene, the lesbian one had a lot more shots of the pussy and even showed the blonde licking it from the side. Vinod struggled to contain himself, wanting to enjoy the scene as much as possible, but he was already teetering on the edge. When the blonde stopped licking the younger girl’s slit and moved up to kiss her mouth, the camera paused on the two sets of perky, firm breasts mashing on one another, with the hard nipples popping in and out.

It was too hot for him, Vinod jerked quickly and let out several thick spurts of fresh cum, some landing on the rag while some splattered farther. He grunted as he finally felt the warm bliss pooling in his body, spreading from his cock to the other areas. A feeling of lazy satisfaction filled him as he stroked gently to let the final few drops join the mess on the floor. The scene continued on, but Vinod lost interest in it for the moment, his job was done and the pressure which had been building up for several months dissipated smoothly. Basking in the orgasm, Vinod felt tired, the hectic work, the presence of the child, the pressure release all made him sleepy. Not wanting to let his wife catch him naked in front of the TV with a pool of cum in front of him, he used the rag to wipe his wet cock and cleaned the sticky floor.

He threw the rag under the sofa and switched off the TV, after adjusting his precum stained shorts, Vinod finally let himself go to a deep sleep and soon the soft sound of snoring filled the room. While Vinod was out for the day, Kamna and Rahim were going great guns, the tailor thick cock mercilessly thrust into her sopping pussy, mixing his grunts with her pleasurable moans. No matter how strong he was, Rahim couldn’t hold her any longer, so he turned her to face the wall and plunged into her from behind. Kamna was crushed against the bathroom wall, her heavy tits were mashed with every thrust spurting milk all over the tiles, nearly forming a small stream which mixed with the water on the floor.

Rahim grunted “Fuck, fuck, what a tight pussy, even after fucking for so long, you are still deliciously tight. Does your husband even fuck you anymore? Ah, no wonder you strut like a bitch in heat, here take this manly rod of justice, you cunt. Beautiful, uppity bitches like you will only be satisfied by crude, dirty cocks like mine, take another blow from my justice rod. Ah, fuck, I am going to cum”

Kamna, who had been silent until then, gasped “Wait, don’t cum inside my pussy”

Rahim held her struggling body tight against the wall, pounding her harder and harder, he really wanted to see the cheating cunt filled with his semen. With a loud grunt, that echoed inside the bathroom, he plunged deep inside her, fully burying his cock in her wet sheath “Ahhh, I am cumming”

Kamna shuddered in pleasure when the first blast of thick cum splattered inside her pussy, quickly followed by several more. Rahim nearly flattened her on the wall like a mosquito, not giving her any room to pull out until he was done. When the last spurt filled her insides, Rahim thrust gently, pushing the virile semen right into her cervix. Kamna stopped her struggles as she found her own pleasure, the duo basked in the pleasurable aftermath, still pressed tightly on one other. Finally Rahim pulled his cock out with a lewd pop and was satisfied to see her tight slit gaping from his arduous efforts.

Kamna turned around with a glare “You bastard, why did you cum inside me?”

Rahim smirked “I thought you were just kidding like always, when you say no, it really means yes to me”

She shook her head in disgust, not wanting to look at his ugly, leering face anymore, she quickly wrapped her delightfully abused body with a towel and gingerly opened the door. Rahim brazenly followed with his cock still dripping with their juices, she first checked on her husband, who was loudly snoring on the sofa. Sighing in relief, she checked on her still sleeping daughter and thanked the gods for an afternoon of joy and bliss.

Rahim looked at Vinod with disdain and muttered “What an absolute moron, jerking off to a movie when he has a real beauty at his beck and call. Whatever, his loss is my gain”

Kamna came out of the bedroom with a relieved smile “Good, both of them are asleep, now take your clothes and go”

Rahim snorted “Go? Why should I? Your husband is sleeping, which means we still have time for at least one more round. Don’t say you are satisfied with just one filling of cum, sluts like you will never be satisfied with this”

Kamna glared “Stop talking bullshit and I am not a slut”

Rahim leered as he pulled her towel in a flash, leaving her wet and completely naked, he licked his lips as he saw her voluptuous body once more “Come on, let me have a quickie, you know you want it”

Kamna said “Fine, let’s go back then”

Rahim shook his head “What? Go back to the bathroom? No way, I am going to fuck your cheating cunt right here, in front of your husband. This is a rare chance and I would be a fool to miss on it”

Kamna backed away “No, it is too risky”

Rahim taunted while stroking his still erect cock “Don’t deny it, isn’t it very kinky to cheat on your husband, that too, right in front of him. Don’t worry I will make it quick and silent, from the way he’s snoring, he won't wake up even if a bolt of lightning falls upon his head”

Kamna hesitated which was enough for Rahim to pull her to his chest and squeeze her round ass, before kissing her passionately. In a flash, she lost all resistance and obediently bent over the sofa, Rahim sneered and stroked her oozing slit with his cock, making her moan. Fortunately for them, Vinod was really tired and slept deeply, not waking from the moans and the lewd, wet, noisy sounds of cock plunging again and again into his wife’s pussy. Though Rahim had just cum a short while back, he was already losing control, the situation was too kinky for his simple mind.

He wanted to savour the experience for some more time, but his body had other ideas. He lifted her easily and sat on the chair opposite to Vinod, he let her down on his erect cock, letting gravity do the job for him. Kamna bounced on him while Rahim met every descent with an equally hard thrust. He nibbled on her smooth, flawless back, leaving several lovebites, his hands squeezed her tender tits mercilessly spraying milk to nearly Vinod’s feet. Finally, with a muffled grunt, he released yet another load of fresh semen into her vagina, adding to the existing pool of virile cum inside her. Kamna kept riding him until his cock softened and fell out of her spasming pussy, the large load of semen leaked onto the chair and on Rahim’s thighs.

Seeing him out for the count, Kamna said “Ok, now get out. My daughter will wake up anytime now”

Rahim nodded and used her discarded blouse to wipe the thick mixture of her juices and his cum, before wiping his face and chest. Kamna was disgusted by the man’s actions and resolved to throw the blouse into the garbage. She quickly cleaned up the hall and bathroom of any sigh of her illicit activities, while Rahim put his clothes back on. Quickly after Rahim left, she woke her husband up “Vinod, get up. Sleep on the bed or else you will get a neck pain tomorrow”

Vinod woke up groggily barely able to open his eyes “What? What happened? Why are you naked and smelling funny?”

It was just that very moment, when Kamna bent over him to help him stand, her pussy spurted a thick mass of creamy liquid, a mixture of Rahim’s two loads and Kamna’s own juices. She watched in horror as the thick stream dripped on his thigh and dribbled down his leg. Vinod tried to open his bleary eyes “What is this disgusting thing?”

Kamna said “It is just the cream the tailor used, I accidentally dropped the bottle while trying to lift you”

Vinod nodded “Oh, fine, just let me sleep here”

Kamna with great effort managed to take him to the bed and sleep next to their daughter. She then wiped the disgusting liquid off his leg and rushed to the bathroom for a much-needed bath.
Like Reply
breville1-

Wow! Man, Wow!

Two idiots here, I think!! Why did she wake him up while still naked and without washing?!! And he must be a total moron!!

Thanks for your frequent updates. Its a great relief!!
Like Reply
The next morning Vinod woke up fresh and full of energy, he opened his eyes and looked at his cute daughter and a radiant Kamna, both sleeping. Looking at his wife, he realised she looked more beautiful than usual, was it because she was happy about the vacation? Wait, he didn’t quite get the chance to tell her about his manager’s approval, so why did she look different? Even after thinking about it he couldn’t come to a conclusion, so he stopped worrying about it. Over breakfast, he finally divulged the happy news to his wife, who squealed in happiness “Oh, that’s great. I can't wait to visit my village and meet my mother. I have so many things to prepare”

Kamna went to the bathroom for a hot shower, unhooking the blouse and bra revealed her heavy milk-laden tits and the usually flawless creamy skin, full of little love bites. Even after a good night’s sleep, her body was pleasantly sore especially her tits, nipples, navel and pussy. Ever since the pregnancy, her body had changed a lot, due to the abundance of female hormones raging through for nearly a year, her skin had become softer, more radiant and sensitive. Standing under the hot water, she caressed her swollen tits feeling a wave of pleasure mixed with a tinge of pain. Her little nipples had become long and thick, puckered and erect, it was almost an inch long and oozed with fresh milk. Her hands moved lower to the soft padding on her belly, feeling the extra girth made her both happy and sad. On one hand, it made her loving husband reject her completely, but on the other, she loved the penetrating gazes and hungry looks from the men, whenever she went out.

Guilty about enjoying strangers’ appreciation, her hands moved lower to the small landing strip and the clean-shaven pussy that was slightly swollen from the blissful abuse of the previous day. Teasing the clit lazily, she enjoyed the pleasure while reminiscing about the thick cock sliding in and out. She felt really happy and satisfied after nearly two years of abstinence, a tendril of guilt shot through shattering the happiness. Perhaps she should have just continued to masturbate instead of cheating on her husband with Rahim. When she saw Vinod’s happy face in the morning, she couldn’t meet his warm eyes looking at her with love. She felt bad at destroying the faith and trust her husband had for her, just for an hour’s worth of pleasure. Her eyes teared and she felt disgust at herself, especially when she thought about Rahim’s ugly face leering at her and his pawing her body.

Suddenly she felt that the happiness and satisfaction she had felt since the last evening was just an illusion. Steeling her heart, she resolved to forget and bury the incident deep inside her and promised to herself that she will be faithful and worthy of her husband’s trust. Her finger pulled out of her wet pussy, she decided to break all relationship with the dirty tailor and turn a new leaf. She quickly finished bathing and patted herself dry, opening the wardrobe she looked for something that would present her in the proper way and cover her delicious assets from others. Unfortunately, a few moments searching presented a stark truth, all her clothes were too small and tight. Even the most conservative blouse exposed a lot of cleavage, perhaps she should ask Rahim to stitch blouses that will cover all her chest.

With no other option, she chose a red saree and blouse and started wearing it, standing in front of the mirror, she couldn’t help but admire her own body, she was gifted in all the right places. So why did her husband remain blind to her beauty, was it her fault?

Leaving his wife at home, Vinod went to his work intending to finish everything quickly to keep his manager happy. While he was at work, a visitor in the form of the house owner came to his house, Kamna opened the door “Mishraji, please come in”

Prakash Mishra was a wealthy man in his fifties, owning several properties in the area, his two sons were married and settled abroad. Prakash was known to be a religious man, holding an administrator post in the local temple and made generous donations for its upkeep. He was also well connected with the elites of the area and had considerable power and status in all matters relating to the community. Fully bald and with a round pot belly, and a penchant for wearing spotless white kurtas, he had the aura of an amiable elderly man. Kamna smiled warmly as she led the man to the sofa “Hello Mishraji, how are you?”

Mishra looked at Kamna with an equally warm smile, no matter how old one was, the sight of a beautiful woman never failed to bring happiness to a man’s heart. Just as he was about to reply, he froze, Vinod and Kamna rented the house from him for more than two years and Prakash visited them from time to time. He had always known that Vinod was very lucky in having a beautiful and dutiful wife. Somehow Kamna looked different when compared to the last time he saw her, her beauty was still the same, but he suddenly found an aura of sensuality around her. Her hair was loose and shiny, her eyes sparkled, the cheeks were rosy, the lips looked redder and juicier, and even the way she carried herself had a trace of sensuality. What happened in the short time after his previous visit? Subconsciously his eyes slipped from her face to her voluptuous body, which unfortunately was fully covered by the saree.

Kamna noticed his gaze and asked “Mishraji?”

Prakash shook his head “Ah nothing dear, I am getting old, blanking out during a conversation is a clear sign”

She smiled “Don’t joke Mishraji, You are not old, you still look young and handsome”

Prakash laughed “Handsome? Me? I know you are just kidding, but I will accept it gladly. Is Vinod here?”

Kamna said “No, he had just left for his work”

Prakash nodded “Oh, well, I just came here to inform you about the rent increase from next month. I haven’t raised the amount for the past two years and it is already overdue”

Kamna’s smile froze “Increase?”

He said “Yes, it is just a ten percent increase”

Kamna felt bad ‘Mishraji, please wait, let me bring you some water”

She rushed inside thinking about the sudden setback, a ten percent increase in rent would cut through their monthly budget. Knowing Vinod, it became clear to her that he would ask her to cancel the vacation and use the money for the rent. Kamna didn’t like it at all, she had been really looking forward for a trip and meet her friends and mother in her village. Her hands clenched as she struggled to come to terms with it, she didn’t know what to do. By reflex, she took a clean glass and filled it with water, putting it on a tray she walked to the hall like a robot. She stopped at the threshold and looked at the wealthy old man with resentment, he was already filthy rich, so what was the need to earn more money. Why can't he raise the rent every five years? It is not like he would starve with lack of funds, what kind of a pious man was he, wringing every paisa out of hardworking people like herself and her husband.

Amid her mental rant, she suddenly realised the look on his face a short while earlier. She was not a naïve virgin to mistake an expression of lust for something else, perhaps she could use it to get out of the bad situation. It wasn’t the first time she had used her beauty to get a few concessions, but will it work on a religious man like Mishra? Well, there was no harm in trying it out, she can always pretend everything was an accident if it didn’t pan out. She quickly adjusted her tits to make them look even more impressive, the saree was pushed to the side to reveal her round breasts, the waist was tied lower to expose her deep navel.

With a determined stride, she reached the old man “Mishraji, please have some water”

As she bent, the saree slipped slightly revealing the creamy tits and delicious cleavage catching Prakash’s attention. Kamna held the bent pose for several seconds, letting the man enjoy her heavenly assets. Prakash was stunned when he saw the lovely cleavage revealed right in front of his eyes, it didn’t fail to produce a reaction in his old body. But what captivated him was the juicy navel, that looked deep and wide. From his younger days, he had always been a navel man, admiring the heroines’ cute navels and even formed a clipping collection out of all the photos cut from magazines. He had great hopes when he got married, unfortunately his wife felt nothing during navel play and was even disgusted with his requests.

Since then he had buried his little fetish within him with no chance of experiencing them in this lifetime. The only enjoyment he got was by peeking at the various women who wore their sarees below their navel. Kamna was surprised when the man skipped her best point, her milky tits and instead stared at her navel. With a knowing smirk, she said “Mishraji?”

Prakash jerked out of the trance “Oh, sorry dear, I was lost for a moment there”

She smiled and sat opposite to him, taking care to cover her navel from his eyes ‘It’s nothing Mishraji. About the rent hike, can’t you reconsider?”

Prakash wiped his mouth “No dear, I am increasing the rent for everyone, it won't be fair it I act biased”

Kamna’s face turned sad “But… but we are already struggling with the expenses of living in the city. With a little kid, the cost has risen further, now with the hike I don’t know how we can manage”

Prakash felt bad at making the young lovely woman sad, but he was firm in his decision “I am sorry dear, but I can't help you”

Kamna sniffed “A year back, we could have managed, but now with Arushi, it is very difficult to make the ends meet. Did you know I haven’t gotten a single new saree all this year? I have been wearing the same ones again and again, even though I’ve put on weight after child birth and my blouses and petticoats have become a lot smaller”

Prakash felt uncomfortable “Sorry, but…”

Kamna stood “You are like my own uncle, so I don’t feel bad about telling you my woes. Look here Mishraji, my blouse is a couple of sizes smaller for my chest, I can't even cover them properly”

Prakash automatically looked at the place she pointed, which was her cleavage, but before he could turn away, she said “Even my petticoats have become shorter, so I am wearing it lower than normal. Can you imagine the looks people give me when I go to the market? Though I try very hard, I can't help but feel their gazes on my breasts, waist and navel. I feel like a piece of meat every time I go out, look here Mishraji at my navel. You won't believe what one man said about it, he said it looks very deep and juicy that he could slide an entire finger inside”

Though she was on the verge of crying, Prakash couldn’t help but visualise her words, the image of his finger sliding into the juicy navel made his old body shudder with bliss. Kamna stepped closer still pointing at her exposed navel “I can understand about other womanly parts and the fascination men have about them, but what I can't understand is their craze about navels. Don’t men have the same? So why are they so obsessed about a deep, juicy navel like mine? You are such a wise man, Mishraji, please tell me”

Prakash could sympathise with the other navel lovers, being one himself, though he couldn’t openly reveal the reason to her “I don’t know dear, perhaps there is a reasoning behind their obsession. I have read many ancient poems, where poets praise various parts of a woman. As they say, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder”

Kamna looked at him with a hint of awe “You are so learned and wise, Mishraji. Maybe you have a point, but I still don’t understand, ever since I heard about the man’s crude comment, I became curious to find out why he was so fascinated with my navel. I even slid my finger into my juicy navel to find the answer”

Prakash gasped “You did?”

His cock started to become fully hard after a long time, he gazed intently at the sexy navel as Kamna teased him by gently running her finger around her navel. She nodded ‘Yes Mishraji, I wanted to know why. But the man was right, my navel was really deep and wide swallowing all my finger. I even felt a little warmth and tingling while I did it, but nothing more”

Prakash breathed faster, his mind nearly blew at her open admission of fingerfucking her navel. He couldn’t stop imagining the erotic sight, gradually all the deeply buried fantasies emerged one after the other. His mouth watered and his hands itched, wanting to bring the fantasies to life at least once in his lifetime.

Kamna taunted him “Perhaps I was doing something wrong, maybe I should have asked my husband to do it for me. Like everything else it may feel different if a man does it. What do you think, Mishraji?”

Poor Mishraji was in no position to form a reply, his eyes were glued to her finger which was slowly circling closer and closer to her navel, so he could only nod. Kamna sighed “But I can't ask my husband about such weird things, I don’t know how he will take it. If only I had a nice man who could do it for me, just to finger my deep navel once and show me the pleasure that the man in the market implied”

Prakash’s beady eyes went wide as he heard her erotic request, he was dying to volunteer himself for the noble task, but his status in the society stopped him at the last moment. A pang of hunger and pain crushed his heart, to see the forbidden fruit dangling right in front of him as he stood there helpless was too cruel. Meanwhile, Kamna mused “I don’t have a male in my family other than my husband, otherwise I could have asked them. Mmm, who else? Mishraji… Oh I am so stupid. Mishraji, like I said earlier, you are like my own uncle, so please don’t take this the wrong way…”

Prakash heart beat faster, as a rush of hot blood made him feel a lot younger by several years “I…”

Kamna stood very close, as if she was offering her navel to the old house owner “Please Mishraji, I have been dying to know the reason, you know I can't ask this from anyone else. Every time I wear a saree I am filled with doubt, should I wear it comfortably below my navel or should I be prim and proper by covering it? When I bathe and the water runs all over my naked body, it even pools in my navel, I have to slide my finger inside to take it out. It gets worse when I put soap, I do love it when my finger slides in and out of my navel smoothly”

The poor old man was assaulted with a series of vivid images involving the very navel that was right in front of his eyes. Her suggestive words kicked his imagination into an overdrive, the benign appreciation he had for Kamna’s beauty quickly transformed into illicit lust ignoring social boundaries. After all she was half his age and was happily married with a child, but how can a man control himself in the face of such provocation. Her sweet voice had turned sultry and was dripping with sex, the intricate imagery she wrought with her words assaulted his weak point. He could have managed if he was seduced in other ways, after all to a man with so much money and power, it wasn’t the first time a beautiful woman tried to seduce him.

She moved closer and closer until his hot breath washed directly on her navel making her shiver with goosebumps “Though the soap made it pleasurable, I still get the feeling that a man’s simple touch would feel far better. Please Mishraji, don’t make me beg you, a light touch on my juicy, deep navel isn’t a bid deal”

Prakash’s usually clear mind had already turned numb, he couldn’t see or hear anything other than her navel and honeyed words. His old body could no longer bear such titillation, his heart thumped faster than ever before, vainly trying to send more blood to his brain. His hands shook and his finger automatically stretched in and out when he heard about the soap in her navel. The unrequited fantasies of his life begged him to accept her offer, what was status and prestige when compared to fulfilling his fetish. He inhaled her sweet womanly scent mixed with a tinge of sex, it was a heady aroma, one that set all his nerves on fire.

Seeing him wavering, Kamna used the final trick in her book, Prakash’s jaw dropped when her tantalising finger slipped into her navel while she gasped in pure pleasure “Ahhh”

Something snapped in the respectable old man’s mind, all the resistance and willpower was washed away in the torrent of desire. Kamna pleaded in the most sexiest voice “Pleaseee… Mishraji...”

Prakash Mishra, a stalwart of the society, gave into his body’s demands. With a trembling finger, he touched the beckoning hole that was right in front of his eyes. His fingertip felt the silkiest warm skin that descended into a deep hole and a huge drop of precum dripped out of his hard cock. Kamna moaned loudly, while her body shuddered due to his lightest touch “Oh my god”

It seemed as if she had orgasmed from just the little touch, to Prakash it felt like he had drunk an entire barrel of the strongest aphrodisiac. Making a woman cum with a single touch would make any man proud and strut like a gay peacock and Prakash was no different. Kamna stood between his legs and placed one knee right between his thighs, dangerously close to his dripping cock “Please Mishraji, I need more. Don’t be cruel to me and tease me like this”

A little proud smirk blossomed on his face, it felt really good to hear a sexy woman beg him to touch her “Just touching the navel is nothing dear, there needs to be something special to ease the finger into the delightful hole. Do you have some honey?”

Kamna gasped in shock “Mishraji, you are too naughty. You knew I came a little when you first touched me and now want the sweet honey dripping down my pussy too?”

Flabbergasted at the unexpected question, Prakash fumbled “What? No, no?”
[+] 4 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
Kamna ignored him “Yes you are a very dear and sweet man, but asking for my pussy juice makes me uncomfortable. After all I am a married woman, maybe if my husband agrees to it then I am perfectly willing to let you play with my navel using my pussy honey”

Prakash felt something was wrong, but he was too horny to dedicate precious mind power to think about it. Though he had meant the ordinary bee honey, the thought of using her own juices to finger fuck her navel was fucking erotic.

Kamna continued “Why don’t you come back in the afternoon, we can try it with normal honey at first and then if my husband agrees we can use my pussy honey? Don’t worry Mishraji, I know a way to convince my husband”

Feeling like he had caught the tail of a rampaging tiger, Prakash could only agree to her suggestion. Having surrendered to the temptation, it was impossible for him to go back to the ascetic lifestyle. It was not as if she refused his idea, she was clearly willing to try it with bee honey, so he was happy to agree to her suggestion. Nodding he said “Ok dear, I will do as you say”
Kamna beamed “You are such a sweetie, do you mind if I call you uncle? We are getting very close and calling you Mishraji feels strange and formal”

Prakash had no objections “Of course dear, you can always call and treat me as your own uncle”

Kamna smirked saucily “I’ve always wanted to have my own naughty uncle, now I am so happy that my dreams have come true, uncle”

Prakash said “Uh, I am not naughty dear, it is a mistake”

She smiled “I know you are naughty uncle, but let’s discuss an important issue. When my husband comes home, he is going to be disappointed with the rent hike. Then I can't convince him to let us play with my navel, so if you really think of me as your niece, can you rollback the rent hike? He will be so happy and easy to convince”
Prakash didn’t need to think for even a second, a measly ten percent increase for a small house like this was nothing to him. Feeling magnanimous and wanting to impress the sexy woman, he pompously said “Forget the hike dear, I will even reduce the rent. After seeing you suffer so much, how can I not be moved?”

Kamna squealed happily and closed the very short distance to hug him tightly, her soft, juicy body mashed against him, the leg she had placed earlier moved further until it ground on his hard cock “Thank you uncle. You are so good to me”

Prakash was in heaven, he really loved the feeling of a young sexy woman on his body, after a moment’s hesitation he wrapped his arms around her feeling the lushness and the silk smooth skin. Kamna purred as she gently pressed her moist lips to the side of his neck, in a kiss and not kiss. Prakash shivered at the all-round assault, his heart thumped as Kamna brought her soft lips from the side along his face until she reached the corner of his lips. Her thighs weren’t idle either, they trapped his hard cock between them using the inner muscles to gently squeeze his erection.

Prakash was no sex hunk, he had never faced such temptation and kinkiness in his life and in his old age he was not prepared to counter it. After many long years, once again the familiar feeling of hot semen bubbling inside his balls could be felt by him. The last huge drop of precum in his cock dripped out to clear the way for the impending rush of semen. Sensing he was ready to blow his pants, Kamna loosened her grip while continuing to keep him on the edge.

Just then the erotic entangling was stopped by young Arushi screaming at the top of her little lungs, demanding food immediately. Kamna sighed “Sorry uncle, I can't even give you a proper hug without interruption. Please excuse me”

Prakash smiled “No need to apologise dear, I too am a father of two kids and I know the feeling. Don’t worry, I will definitely come in the evening”

Kamna smiled saucily “Yes uncle, I will definitely be waiting for you to cum. Please agree to whatever I say in front of my husband or else it will be difficult for us to play with my navel”

Prakash, still dizzy with lust, stood up carefully trying to hide his hard cock, his legs were weak and he had to hold on to Kamna’s shoulder to gather strength. Sending the house owner home, Kamna attended her crying daughter feeding her before letting her play with toys. She then called her husband at the office “Hi, this is Kamna”

Vinod was surprised to see his wife calling “Hello Kamna, is everything alright?”

Kamna laughed softly “Yes, I just wanted to inform you about the house owner Mishraji. He came here a short while back and said that he is hiking the house rent from next month”

Vinod was silent for a moment “Oh, then that means we will have to get the money from somewhere else. I know you really wanted to go to your native, but…”

Kamna giggled “Ah, you don’t have to worry about it, I just had a long talk with him and he has agreed to not only cancel the hike, but also to reduce the rent”

Vinod exclaimed “Wow, I don’t know how you did that, but that’s awesome”

She said “Oh, I just treated him like a favourite uncle, who knew he too wanted a niece like me. After that everything was a cake walk”

Vinod praised her again, happy to be paying lesser rent, Kamna said “One other thing, he had a favour in return, but I said I have to talk to you first to get permission”

He was in a great mood, so he magnanimously said “I trust you, whatever it is, there is no need to get my permission”

Kamna said “Thank you, but you know he is a very religious man”

Vinod agreed “Yes, he is very pious and charitable”

She continued “It seems there is a problem in his family and he had consulted many astrologers for solutions. One famous astrologer gave him a suitable solution, but it requires a young mother, with all the qualifications in the scriptures”

Vinod nodded along “Ok, so what about it?”

Kamna said “I don’t know the actual details, but he needed to do some rituals regularly on the woman’s navel to relieve the problem”

Startled, he asked “Navel?”

Kamna said casually “Yeah I too feel it’s weird, but he said some mumbo jumbo about how the navel is the root of life and is a representation of the world. I didn’t understand it, but since he had asked for a favour and has been very generous to us, I don’t want to refuse him”

He agreed “You make sense, it is nice that he has reduced the rent, so we should accommodate his favour. After all we are not losing anything”

Kamna asked “Will you come early like yesterday? Mishraji should arrive at the same time”

Vinod said “Sure, I don’t have much work left, so I should be done early”

He did finish his work quickly and left the office earlier, happy with life in general, he stopped on the way to buy some sweets and fresh flowers for his wife. He was surprised when Kamna opened the door, she looked particularly brilliant, wearing a deep red saree that was a bit transparent. Her normally free flowing hair was secured in a tight bun, ringed with white jasmine, her forehead sported a large bindi, her eyelashes fluttered with fresh mascara and her moist parted lips were redder than usual. She looked very homely and respective, yet Vinod felt there was a strange attractive aura around her.

Her smile and body language seemed very feminine and desirable, even Vinod found her looking very pretty, but he didn’t say that, instead he went inside. Kamna had spent some time doing makeup and grooming herself to impress both her husband and the wealthy house owner. While standing in front of the mirror earlier, even she felt like she was particularly beautiful and sexy on that day. It was with great hope that she opened the door for her husband, but she was disappointed when he said nothing about her appearance.

Though used to it by then, it still hurt her, steeling her heart she gave him refreshments and served him like a dutiful wife. Vinod switched on the TV and was pleasantly surprised to find the same channel he watched the previous day. Once again, a foreign movie was playing without any channel logo or any other symbol, trying to act casually, he asked his wife “Kamna, what is this channel? It seems new”

Kamna said “I don’t know, I don’t have time to watch TV, maybe the cable guy has started a new channel for movies”

Vinod nodded “It should be, there is no logo”

What Kamna didn’t tell him was that the channel was very popular amongst the housewives in the area. Every day in the afternoon erotic softcore movies would be played without fail, pleasing the lonely housewives who watched it instead of the serials. Even Kamna watched it regularly once Arushi went to sleep, though the movies weren’t hardcore, it was erotic enough for a good masturbatory session. From the neighbourly aunties, she had heard gossips about another channel that plays hardcore movies after ten in the evening, though she had never had the chance to watch it herself.

The B-grade movie inevitably turned into romance, with the heroine kissing some man hard, Kamna said with fake disgust “Mishra uncle will be here shortly, so can you turn the volume down? He is a pious man and I don’t want him to hear such vulgar sounds”

Vinod tried to act casual as he reduced the volume “It’s just kissing”

Kamna said “I don’t like to watch such things, you watch it, I am going to get Arushi to sleep”

Vinod nodded, happy to have the privacy to watch the steamy scenes, muttering “A man has his own needs, what does a woman know? You only know how to maintain the house and the children and have no interest in other matters”

He sighed to himself “If only she stayed slim and sexy like she used to be, then I don’t have to watch this to get off. All my colleagues’ wives have lost weight and regained their slim body after pregnancy, only my wife is still fat. Perhaps life would have been a lot more fun if she hadn’t gotten pregnant”

With his mini-rant done, he turned his attention to the beautiful white woman kissing a man passionately while his cock slowly hardened. Ten minutes later, the doorbell rang, Vinod reluctantly changed the channel as Kamna went to open the door. Prakash lifted his finger from the switch with anticipation, right from the morning he had been horny and out of sorts, unable to concentrate on anything. He was eagerly looking forward to returning to Kamna’s house, having bathed and dressed carefully in rich, yet subtle clothes. He patted his pocket, feeling the small gift box, he hoped Kamna would love the little gift.

His jaw dropped when Kamna opened the door, his eyes popped out of the creaky sockets. Her perfectly draped saree, the large bindi, the neatly wrapped flowers and her womanly bearing was a sight to see. She looked classy, yet oozed sex appeal, in fact he was reminded of the yester year heroines he used to jerk off to. Prakash’s mind was once again in the numb, lustful world that was starting to become familiar, everything other than her was blotted out of his consciousness.

Oozing with raw sex, she smiled “Uncle, cum in”

Prakash nodded dumbly and went inside the threshold, going any further was difficult as she stood right in the way. With a teasing glint in her lustrous eyes, she prodded him “Why are you hesitating? Cum inside”

Kamna turned to the side giving him barely enough space to squeeze through, Prakash too turned towards her and slid through the small gap between the wall and her. His heart thumped loudly and his pallid face became blotched red when his body touched hers intimately. His round belly dug into her middle pulling her saree with it, while her large tits grazed on his chest, right when he was level with her, she slid her thigh between his legs and purred “Uncle, it seems our hug last time was interrupted. I have been waiting to continue it all day”

Her slender arms wrapped around his fat body and crushed herself on him, while her thigh slid in deeper until his hard cock ground on it. She moaned “Ah, hugging you feels so good”

She dug her face on the crook of his neck and inhaled loudly “Mmmm… You smell so good uncle. Did you put on perfume just for me?”

Prakash was outplayed at every level, her actions destabilised him every moment, not letting him get a grasp of the situation or her intent. He dumbly nodded “Yes dear”

She smiled sexily “Thank you uncle. Unfortunately, I am not wearing a perfume, I didn’t know what you liked. Do I smell bad?”

She thrust her voluminous tits harder on his chest and raised on her heels to let him smell her body. Prakash copied her earlier actions, smelling the extremely sexy woman, she smelt like fresh flowers, shampoo and the sweetest musk, he stuttered “You smell really good dear”

She pecked on his cheek, keeping her soft lips for a few seconds “Thank you uncle. As always you are very good to me, shall we go inside?”

She took his arm and pushed it against the side of her breast and led him to where her husband was sitting. Vinod seeing them come in, quickly changed the channel from the softcore one to a serial. Standing up, Vinod greeted the house owner “Mishraji, please sit. How are you?”

Kamna sat Prakash opposite to Vinod while she went around to stand behind her husband. Though it was Vinod who spoke, Prakash’s eyes were on Kamna, whose saree had slipped slightly to reveal the juicy navel. Once the pleasantries were over, Vinod said “Mishraji, Kamna just told me about your generous offer to reduce our rent, I have to say that I am extremely thankful to you”

Prakash glanced at Vinod for a second before moving his eyes back to Kamna’s navel “It’s nothing, I saw how much young people like you were suffering and could stand by without helping. Kamna was especially persuasive and explained her position clearly, after all she is like my own niece”

Vinod said “Kamna said you have a small favour to ask, please don’t hesitate to tell us, we are ready to do anything for you”

Prakash was glad at the open offer, but he glanced at Kamna, who said “Uncle is in a difficult position because of a problem in his family, a great astrologer has prescribed a solution which involves a young mother like me. Actually, uncle didn’t say anything, it was me who volunteered to help him do the ritual. Like you said, it is our duty to help uncle”

Vinod said “I don’t know anything about this Mishraji, but I know you are a very learned man. If Kamna is willing, then I don’t mind it at all”

Prakash couldn’t control his glee, though he didn’t expect Kamna’s ritual excuse, it didn’t matter as Vinod gave permission easily. For a moment Prakash wondered about the strange day, he still didn’t understand how coming here to inform about the rent hike devolved into reducing the rent and then asking the husband permission to play with his wife’s navel. But the power of repressed fetishes shouldn’t be underestimated, it made him forget his power and prestige and descend into illicit behaviour.

Kamna smiled “I am honoured to be of uncle’s help. Uncle, I have already prepared milk, honey, fruits and a few more things, shall we start now?”

Prakash didn’t expect things to go so smoothly, he said “I actually have a small gift here, in appreciation of your help”

Vinod objected “You have already reduced the rent, there is no need for anything else”

Prakash shook his head “That’s different and has no bearing on this, it is only a small thing”

He took the small box from his pocket and opened it making Kamna gasp “Oh uncle, is it a gold chain?”

Prakash nodded “Yes dear, now don’t get formal with me and reject it”

Kamna shook her head “How can I reject uncle’s loving present? Please uncle, put this on me yourself”

Prakash’s smile froze “Ah, here?”

She nodded “Yes”

He stammered “But, but…”

She said “There is no need to hesitate, I am like your beloved niece, it is normal for uncles to pamper their nieces”

Vinod smiled benignly expressing his agreement, he was really happy that a rich powerful man like Mishra doted so much on his wife. Kamna went to stand before Prakash, giving him an encouraging smile, her deep navel was right in front of his eyes, letting him enjoy the view as much as he wanted. Prakash, with trembling hands took the thin long chain and a pendant and placed it on her waist, shocking Kamna. Thankfully she had blocked Vinod’s view, so she quickly said “Ah uncle, I forgot, didn’t you say this gift is used in the ritual, now I remember. Let me help you”

While Vinod wondered what was going on, Kamna pushed her saree completely to the side exposing her soft belly completely. Such a bold and lewd action stunned Prakash, but Kamna stood proudly not caring about propriety. Prakash after a few moments pause, put the thin golden chain around her milky waist feeling the silken flesh that tantalised him. Seeing him fumbling to hook the chain, Kamna helped latch and then admire the lovely jewellery. The curvy, lightly padded belly looked positively sexy with the thin belly chain around it, the large triangular pendant, which faced downwards settled beautifully on the side.

Kamna gushed happily at receiving an expensive gift, with a joyous squeal she pulled the hesitant Prakash’s face directly on her naked belly, pressing his mouth on her navel “Oh uncle, it is such a lovely chain, I have always wanted to wear a belly chain but couldn’t get around buying one. You even chose the perfect size for my waist”

Prakash felt like he was flying with the clouds, his face was smack on her soft belly feeling the softest flesh, while his lips inadvertently kissed her juicy navel. Vinod, who was looking on with a pleased smile, was startled at the sudden development, he hadn’t realised that the intricate chain was meant for the waist instead of the neck, not to mention seeing his wife hug the owner so tightly. Though he was a bit worried, it soon went away, Mishra wasn’t an ordinary man, he was famous for being a pious, generous and scandal-free man, also he was double his wife’s age. Kicking himself for worrying about nothing, he lost interest in the two, a quick glance at the clock said that the movie was halfway through.

Like Reply
Thankfully Prakash faced away from the TV and the volume was muted, so Vinod took the remote and quickly changed the channel back to the erotic movie. Fortunately, he chose the right time as the heroine was yet again engaged in foreplay with another man. Kamna saw the channel change from the corner of her eyes and released Prakash from the tight hug. She turned towards her husband, still with her saree pushed away and happily said “Isn’t the chain gorgeous?”

Scared that the house owner might see the sex scene, Vinod changed the channel again and then looked at his wife. He had to admit, the chain was beautiful and perfectly suited Kamna’s curvy waist. But what caught his eye was the large pendant, he realised that Mishra must have spent quite a penny to buy it. Once again, he was happy that Kamna had impressed the old man “Yes Kamna, it looks very nice”

Kamna turned to a relieved and excited Prakash “Uncle, thank you so much again. Now it is getting late, shall we start the ritual?”

Prakash nodded “Sure dear”

She said “Vinod, it seems that I should be lying down flat for it, I can't do it on the floor because uncle can't kneel for a long time. Should we do it on the sofa or on the bed?”

Vinod wanted to continue seeing the movie, so the choice was quite clear in his mind “Use the bed”

Kamna nodded “Then I will bring Arushi here, she is still sleeping, so I put her next to you”

She took the sleeping child from the bed and placed her next to Vinod, she whispered “I know you will be watching the dirty movie again, but don’t let uncle catch you seeing such filthy things”

Vinod blushed “Sorry honey, but can you be careful not to let him see it?”

She sighed “Fine, I will lock the door from the inside, but don’t use the phone cover to wipe your nasty thing”

Guilt at being caught red handed, Vinod could only turn his head away and avoid meeting her accusing glare. Kamna took Prakash by hand to her bedroom, while her husband sat outside. She locked the door and smiled sensuously at a very excited Prakash “Uncle, now that we have my husband’s permission, you can do anything you want to me”

Prakash smiled giddily “I didn’t know you are so devious dear”

She said “Only for you uncle, are you displeased?”

He shook his head “No dear, I am just happy you allowed me this opportunity”

She smiled “How do you want me? Do you want to try the honey first?”

He nodded like a little boy who had just been offered a truck load of candy, she giggled at his enthusiasm “OK, but honey is messy, maybe it will be better if I remove the saree so as to not spoil it with stains”

Prakash gulped as Kamna slowly took the neatly pleated pallu and let it fall onto the floor. He was transfixed, the enthralling breasts bulged lewdly out of the low-cut tight blouse, her curvy waist was particularly eye catching. She purred “Uncle, please help me”

She took his wrinkly hand and slid it inside the saree, Prakash shuddered in pleasure as he felt her silky soft skin radiating heat. Holding his hand in hers, she pulled the saree knot in the front, untying it and let it fall onto the floor. She gasped “Ah uncle, don’t look at me like that. I feel shy, you are the only person other than my husband to see me like this”

Prakash’s heart nearly burst from her teasing, his poor heart wasn’t equipped to deal with so much stimulation. Standing in front of him in just the blouse and petticoat, she sat on the bed and pulled him to her side. Prakash sat stiffly as Kamna leaned on his side, her milky breast pressed on his arm, slowly she fell back until she lay flat on the bed, looking at him invitingly.

In a throaty voice that sent blissful vibrations all over his body, she said “Come on, uncle do me however you like. I want to feel your finger in my navel once more”

Prakash gulped like a virgin teenager, excitement crested inside him as he gently placed his hand on her belly making her moan erotically. His hand caressed the soft skin making her shiver with lust, a wide smile blossomed on his wrinkled face. After more than half a century of life in the world, he could finally indulge his perverted fantasies, none other than himself could know the happiness he experienced at the very thought of it. Curling a finger, he lightly teased the juicy navel, causing goosebumps to rise on her flawless skin.

She moaned “Ahhhh, uncle, that felt too good, please do me more. I am all yours”

Prakash took his time, enacting every fantasy in his imaginations and made her moan louder and louder, a light sheen of pink spread over her creamy skin. He said “Do you have the honey dear? I am talking about bee honey”

She smiled back without shame at her provocative words thrown right back at her, leaning over, she took a small box from the side table and found the bottle of honey inside. She gave it to him “Here uncle”

His old eyes sparkled like stars and opened the bottle gently, before inhaling the sweet aroma. Kamna watched in anticipation as Prakash warmed the bottle in his palms, he then raised the bottle high over her belly and tipped it slightly. Thick, viscous liquid gold flowed over the rim of the bottle ever so slowly, when the first dense drop fell right inside her navel, Kamna shuddered, a sweet musky smell filled the room, raising the temperature several folds. She panted with passion “Oh uncle, you are too cruel, but so good”

Prakash avidly watched the honey fill the heaving navel, taking every drop from the small bottle. He exhaled in surprise, truly her navel was very deep and wide, happiness welled inside him as he realised what a perfect navel he could now enjoy. Only a few drops were left in the bottle as the honey pooled on her belly, his mouth-watered and he ached to taste it, but first there were other things to do. He traced the honey overflowing out of the navel into little circles, smearing her entire belly in no time. Kamna moaned and gasped everytime as if she was in an orgasm, no one could know if it was real or not, but the just the performance was enough to test Prakash’s teetering control severely.

After teasing her for some time, he finally slipped his finger deep into the pool of honey making her nearly scream with pleasure “Ahhh, pleaseee. Oh my god, that guy was absolutely rightttt”

Even Prakash couldn’t hold on anymore, he leaned over the quivering navel and gently licked the oozing honey flavoured with Kamna’s unique scent. He started lapping the honey drops until he reached the rim of her navel and slid his tongue into the warm honey pot. Kamna shuddered and spasmed, nearly spilling all the honey, her fingers slid onto the back of his head and pressed him further. Wet, lewd licking noises coupled with her erotic moans were the only sound in the room, like a dog having its first meal in weeks, Prakash’s tongue swept deep into her navel to slurp every last drop of honey.

The old man’s cock had been painfully hard for some time, he felt as if it would burst open at any time. Huge amount of precum dripping continuously until his kurta pants were sodden wet. After all the honey had been licked Prakash paused while panting for breath, his wrinkled face was smeared with honey and his upper lip was streaked with the golden liquid. Kamna stood up in a flash and captured his lips in a passionate kiss, nearly causing the old man to die from lack of breath. She then licked the remaining honey on his face and purred “You are the best uncle, never in a million years have I imagined such happiness and pleasure. I am so glad you agreed to my crude request, I now know why women all over the world fall for older men. You are so wise, generous, patient and very experienced, what more could a woman ask for”

Prakash had a wide smile as he received, in his opinion, the greatest praise of his long life. She lamented “If only I wasn’t married, I would have proposed to you, aching for a single touch from your experienced and skilful hands and tongue. I am so unlucky”

He could only beam like a midday sun, completely smitten with her sweet words and luscious beauty. Kamna said “I need to taste more honey uncle, please wait here”

Prakash watched her quizzically as she walked sensually to the door with her blouse and petticoat stained with honey. She opened the door slightly, just enough for her to slip her head out “Vinod?”

Vinod, who had been busily jerking off his cock to a series of sex scenes was startled, hiding his cock under his hand, he turned around to see his wife peeking out of the bedroom door. He asked “What?”

Kamna said “Can you bring me the bottle of honey in the kitchen? The ritual needs more”

Vinod sighed in frustration and quickly jogged to the kitchen to get the bottle of honey. He ran back to the bedroom door and froze when he saw his previously neatly dressed wife, dishevelled and smeared all over with honey, not to mention the fact that her saree was nowhere to be found. He asked “What is happening Kamna? Why are you like this?”

She glared at him “I should be the one asking that question, please put your penis inside. I don’t want to know what kind of perverted things you had been doing. Don’t forget that our daughter is sleeping right next to you, I don’t want her to wake up and see her daddy like this”

Vinod blushed and guiltily put his cock back inside his trousers, after three years of marriage, he had grown comfortable being naked before her, after all it was only in the past one and a half years that he hadn’t been having sex with her. Her clever reprimand easily diverted his attention and put him on the back foot, taking the bottle from his hand, she sighed “Do whatever you want, but finish it quickly, you do know that uncle and I are engaged in a religious ritual”

He nodded and watched her lock the door from inside, the words ‘religious ritual’ made him erase his suspicions about her state. He went back to the sofa looking at his daughter depressingly, but once a really hot scene came on, he forgot everything and started jerking his cock again.

Prakash had an amused smile after he heard her sharp words to her husband, he didn’t know what the exact situation between them was, but he also didn’t care about it as long as he could play with the very sexy Kamna. She gave him a very saucy smile “I have now experienced the bliss from getting my navel licked with honey, but now I am curious about my mouth. Will you clear this doubt too, dear uncle?”

She tipped the bottle into her mouth, filling it with thick honey, she then sashayed to him and leaned over to his eager face. With a naughty smirk that set his loins on fire, her lips parted slightly and latched on to his. Prakash gleefully accepted the honey, made sweeter by her mouth, he slurped and sucked the honey mixed with her saliva like a thirsty man. Kamna came closer and sat on his lap, trapping his inflamed cock between her thighs, her petticoat his ridden high, exposing her milky legs. She pushed him flat on the bed and straddled him, sipping another mouthful of honey, she swished it gently and slowly spat it into his open mouth.

Her hips ground on his cock making him go crazy, already he had been struggling to control the impending orgasm. But her sensual actions and her grinding pushed him over the limit, with a loud groan he threw his head back and automatically thrust his hips before spurting thick semen that had been saved for many years in his pants. She felt him cumming underneath her, but she kept going grinding sensually while licking the spilled honey from his chin and neck.

Prakash grunted “Oh my god, oh, oh”

Kamna finally stopped her grinding long after the last spurt of semen mixed inside his pants. She could see that he was really tired, after all having such an orgasm at his age was unthinkable and hard on his old body. While he looked at her drowsily, Kamna took a wet cloth and wiped his face and neck, cleaning the stains as much as possible. Prakash’s brain short circuited after the massive orgasm, easily the best of his life, he knew nothing except for unending waves of bliss caused by the increasingly blurry Kamna. Finally, his mind couldn’t endure and he went into sleep, Kamna looked at the sleeping man with a tinge of disappointment. Just when it got good he lost his control and spilled his cum, she felt more needy and unsatisfied than ever.

But she endured as always, cleaning him as best as she could and removed his sodden pants, when she saw it smeared with thick cum, her eyes glinted knowingly. Quickly she scooped all the cum, which was a lot more than she had expected and put them in the empty honey bottle. Cleaning the pants with the wet cloth, she let it dry while she waited for him to wake up.

Nearly half an hour later, she heard her daughter wake up and cry for food, Vinod soothed her and must have given the bottle of milk Kamna had already prepared. A short while later, Prakash woke up groggily, he saw Kamna sitting beside him, once again neatly draped in the saree that still had honey stains. He saw her smile and say “Uncle, you slept deeply. Do you want some water?”

He nodded and accepted the water she offered, drinking the elixir of life and feeling it soothe his dry throat. Once he regained his bearings, his face widened in a smile as he remembered all the pleasure and satisfaction from a short while ago. Gratefulness filled him completely “My dear, thank you for everything, I”

She stopped him with a kiss “It is my honour uncle and a small repayment for your generosity. You can come to me anytime you want and I will always be ready to fulfil your wishes. I just want you to treat me like your own niece”

His eyes glistened, he got very emotional in his old age, especially when assaulted with many emotions in a short period “Of course dear, you are already my favourite niece”

She giggled “And the sweetest”

He nodded “Yes, absolutely the sweetest woman in my life. Now I am sure it is already late and I have spent more time than I expected”

She straddled him lightly and licked his lips “This is your home uncle, you can stay here as long as you want”

They engaged in light kissing and petting, he especially concentrated on her navel, once again rimming and fingering the deep depression. Finally, they disentangled, she helped him put his pants and adjust his clothing. After making sure everything was alright, they went outside to see Vinod playing with Arushi. Prakash quickly departed, going in his waiting care after goodbyes to Vinod and Kamna. She came inside and sat next to her daughter watching her small family as Vinod asked “What kind of a ritual was it?”

She shrugged “I don’t know, but you should have seen his face, he was really solemn and pious while doing it and after everything was done he was really satisfied”

Vinod nodded “It is good that he is happy, I didn’t really expect this, he is certainly a generous man”

Kamna smirked to herself, knowing clearly why the powerful old man was so generous, but instead focussed on spending precious time with her family. Vinod watched her playing with his daughter, she was still wearing the stained saree and blouse, her hair was a bit dishevelled and her belly was smeared with honey all over, not even her back was honey-free. For some reason, he felt a sense of alarm, though he didn’t know why, but a sense of urgency rose in his heart. When it was time for dinner, Kamna still hadn’t changed her stained saree as she served him dinner. Just when he was eating dessert, she took a small bottle from a saree fold and sat opposite to him on the dining table.

Vinod watched curiously as she opened the bottle with a mysterious glint in her eyes, he saw the bottle containing a white liquid mixed with honey. Kamna slowly raised the bottle to her juicy lips and sipped from it, acting like she was drinking a vanilla milkshake. Her eyes brightened as the first few drops of the creamy liquid slipped between her lips, the liquid was stringy and easily stuck to her lips and teeth, her long tongue snaked out and took the dregs back into her mouth. He kept watch as she drank the liquid sip by sip, savouring it a lot, he couldn’t help but ask “What is it?”

She smirked “Oh, its just a prasad given after the ritual”

Eyebrows raised, he asked “Oh, usually you will give me some prasad…”

Her eyes sparkled playfully “I would love to, but only women are supposed to eat this prasad, uncle said it is a powerful one, capable of bringing life and longevity to the woman who eats it”

Vinod shrugged “Whatever”

Kamna drank every last drop of the liquid in the bottle, licking even the rims clean, she then placed it down with a satisfied thump, smacking her lips. Muttering about strange women, Vinod went to wash up and then to the bed for a full night’s sleep. Once both her husband and daughter went to bed, Kamna took a hot bath letting the water wash away the stickiness.
Like Reply
breville1-

Superb! Turning out to be an erotic masterpiece!! The way its playing out, who needs violence??!! Very well written. The seduction is "rock hard"!!

And what I particularly like is that despite her "acquired sluttiness", she really wants her husband's love but the fool can't see through his mental block about her being fat. She's put on weight (pregnancy) and that's all he can see, day after day. Being close to her, he can't see any weight loss or beauty ....can't see the wood for the trees as they say!! Real idiot.

I hope you can continue this theme throughout your story and ultimately let her achieve her goal!! Men are so stupid sometimes, ignoring the jewel that they already have for trinkets in the market!!

Definitely worth waiting for your updates.
Like Reply
breville1-

Vinod watched her playing with his daughter, she was still wearing the stained saree and blouse, her hair was a bit dishevelled and her belly was smeared with honey all over, not even her back was honey-free. For some reason, he felt a sense of alarm, though he didn’t know why, but a sense of urgency rose in his heart. When it was time for dinner, Kamna still hadn’t changed her stained saree as she served him dinner. Just when he was eating dessert, she took a small bottle from a saree fold and sat opposite to him on the dining table. "

What the hell! Displaying the honey all over her body and drinking the cum "prasad"! She's so brazen!! And now Vinod is starting to wake up....what kind of religious ritual requires so much honey all over her body? And it's all to do with both wanting sexual release.
Like Reply
Again, she saw Prakash’s wrinkled face and body and couldn’t help become disgusted. Her stomach roiled at the reminder that she had drunk the old man’s stringy cum, but nothing came out. She got depressed at being unable to keep her promise from the previous day, with the slightest setback, she had readily resorted to sex and seduction.

She didn’t understand why she behaved in such a way, it seemed like her body’s impulses overruled her mind. Treating the water as a purifier that washed away both the inner and outer dirtiness, she once again resolved to be a proper housewife and a faithful wife. If she became horny, she could always masturbate and relieve tension, there was absolutely no need for a man’s help. Standing in front of the mirror completely naked, she admired her lush body, the water droplets acted like decorations, twinkling like stars in the black sky. Taking her favourite towel, she gently patted the soft fabric on every part of her body, drying her flawless satiny skin carefully.

Sitting on a wooden stool, she took a large bottle of moisturiser and gently kneaded the cream into her skin. Next came a special homemade cream that tasted sweet and smelled like fresh rose, taking a small bit of the cream, she gently applied it to her swollen nipples, which were always hard and puckered. The cream melted from the friction and turned red and shiny, making her erect nipples look soft and juicy, the red tint from the cream made the hard nubs even more inviting. Usually she skipped applying the cream in her navel, but that night she took a slightly larger scoop and rubbed it into her navel, both on the rim as well as the deepest end. Already she panted in lust as a warm wave pulsed from the cream on her nipples and navel, before she knew it, her pussy which was grinding on the smooth wooden stool moistened and left a small smear of sweet nectar.

Finally, she took a much larger scoop and spread her legs, the wide thighs made the closed pussy lips blossom and part slowly like a budding lotus. The thin fleshy lips were already shining with her juices, her finger gently stroked the petal like labia, parting it further. She then applied the cream along the juicy lips, letting it seep deep under the skin, making it softer and juicier. With no cock pounding her to submission, her little velvet sheath pulsed hungrily, aching for something hard and thick. Her favourite hairbrush materialised in her hand, its handle was long, bulgy with a curling groove carved into the shiny wood. Without further ado, she thrust the smooth handle into her tight pussy with practised ease, the little grooves added friction making her moan with pleasure.

A flurry of little droplets of fresh nectar dripped from the excited pussy, after half a dozen thrusts, she removed the handle and looked at the clear liquid coated on the wood. Her tongue snaked out and licked the handle, tasting her own pussy juice, she muttered to herself “Hmm, it’s not as sweet as I hoped, perhaps I should stop the oily and starchy foods and eat more fruits”

Placing the brush on the table, she combed her long flowing hair making it shine like silk. Once done with the daily grooming, she chose a soft nightie for comfort and pleasure, caressing the smooth fabric with a happy sigh. A quick rustle made the nightie settle on her body, hugging her curves intimately. Switching off the lights, she went to the bed, enjoying the feel of the smooth fabric sliding on her satiny skin. With a disappointed look thrown towards her snoring husband, she settled down next to her daughter and went into sleep filled with erotic dreams.
THe next morning was usual, with no time to pause until her husband left for work. An hour later a man knocked the door, still dressed in the snug nightie, she opened the door to see him holding a box. He let his eyes roam all over her supple, curvaceous body before saying “Madam, I am here for someone named Kamna”

She nodded “I am Kamna, what’s the matter?”

The man nodded “My master, Mr Mishra sent this box as a small gift for you, madam”

Surprised she took the heavy box and sent the man away, not minding his roaming eyes. Excited she closed the door and opened the box, in it was an expensive perfume, a makeup set, some creams and lotions and several sarees, all of them see through and light. With a smile, she took the little note on the top, it said “My dear Kamna, I hope this finds you well, yesterday was the greatest day of my life. One I will treasure for eternity, unfortunately I am travelling for a few weeks and am sad to miss your joyous company. Please accept these trinkets as an apology, signed your uncle Prakash Mishra”

She crumpled the note and threw it into the dustbin before eagerly trying out the perfume and the grooming set. She especially loved the sarees, which were sexy as well as comfortable, they were thin and light like cicada wings. Humming softly with a wide smile, she kept the box in her wardrobe and went back to her chores. An hour before lunch, the doorbell rang again, she opened the door again eager to find another gift waiting for her. Unfortunately, the person was a young man wearing a glitzy shirt, with most of the button undone to show his young body.

His eyes widened as he saw the angel-like woman open the door, she had already changed to a saree, ready to feed Arushi. The young man said “Bhabhi, I am Jeetu, the cable guy, is bhaiya inside?”

She said in a sharp tone “Is your bhaiya jobless to stay at home during the day?”

Jeetu sheepishly said “Sorry bhabhi, I just wanted to talk to him about the subscription”

She asked ‘What subscription, you can tell it to me”

He said “Sure bhabhi, but first, is the connection working fine? Is there any disturbance, what about the picture and sound quality?”

She replied, “I don’t know about such things, but it still looks like it normally does”

Jeetu said “Oh, no matter bhabhi, do you mind if I check it quickly?”

She said “Fine, but I am busy, do it quickly”

Jeetu smiled ‘Of course bhabhi, I will be out before you know”

Kamna showed him the TV and watched him get to work, Jeetu asked “Bhabhi, do you watch TV in the afternoon?”

She said “Sometimes, why?”

He smirked “Nothing, it’s just that we have added a new channel with the existing subscription as trial. I just wanted to know if you have seen it”

She asked “What channel? Everything is the same”

Jeetu paused surfing through the channels and turned to look at her “No bhabhi, I am talking about the channel with English movies”

She said “No, I don’t watch English programmes”

He looked disappointed “We have telecasted it for a month for free, now if you want it you will have to pay extra. That’s why I asked if you had seen it”

Kamna asked “Oh, will it stop from today?”

Jeetu nodded “Yes, from today only those who have paid for it will get it”

Kamna thought about the English channel, which only played erotic movies, the channel had an important role in her life “How much is it?”

He looked at her curiously “Fifty extra per month, but we also have an additional offer. The customer can also call the office and ask us to play their chosen movie, but the charge is extra, about hundred rupees per request”

She said “That is too costly for a single channel”

Jeetu smirked “You don’t know how many like it enough to pay extra”

Acting like she didn’t know what he meant, she asked “What is special about it?”

Excitedly, he said “Let me play the channel for you bhabhi, if I am correct a good movie should be playing right now”

Fingers pressing the remote buttons too fast for her to see, he quickly selected the channel and grinned. Kamna looked at the screen to see a young woman sitting amid some guys, each had a wine glass in their hands and were talking joyfully. In a few seconds, the men came closer touching all over her body while she sipped the wine with a smile. As the scene devolved into kissing, Jeetu asked “It gets a lot more interesting”

Kamna asked “How can you air such movies during daytime? Does no one complain?”

Jeetu shrugged “Though they won't admit it, people like watching such movies. Also after the trial, we plan to telecast this channel only to select subscribers”

Curious, she asked “Does many people subscribe?”

Jeetu proudly said “Out of nearly thousand connections in this area, more than four hundred members have agreed to pay extra for it”

She was surprised by the number, their area was known to be conservative, yet so many households opted for a sex channel. She asked “Isn’t it illegal?”

Jeetu hesitated for the first time, Kamna gave him a sexy smile “Come on you can say it to me”

He was enthralled immediately, unable to believe how she transformed from a normal housewife to a sexy vamp in a flash “Uh, I will give separate connection to these customers, so the others will can never see it. I will bring down a new cable from a separate box and will remove the old wire”

Kamna nodded, the movie heated up with the men slowly undressing the woman, revealing her sexy body as many hands groped all over her “So what kind of movies do you have?”

Jeetu was happy that the sexy bhabhi was interested in the erotic movies, he readily explained “I have a good collection, everything from normal romance, to double X and triple X”

Kamna who was sitting on the sofa leaned forward and started playing with her Mangal sutra, her fingers traced the thin chain from her neck to the upper slopes of her heavy breasts, the saree slipped gradually until Jeetu got a great view of her blouse covered tits “What is double and triple X?”

The young man grinned while his eyes were fixed on the creamy flesh “Bhabhi, double X movies are romantic, they show everything naked except for the pussy and cock, while triple X is best, you can see everything from thick cocks fucking the pussy, ass and well, anything”

Kamna said “Chiee, that’s disgusting, how can you people see such dirty things? You men are always perverts”

He smirked “Oh bhabhi, you will be surprised by the number of women who ask for triple X movies, they even ask for their own favourites”

She gasped “Really? No, I don’t believe it, you are just trying to fool me into watching such filth”

He said “I am not lying, I get more requests for hardcore movies during the afternoons, when the men are at work”

Shaking her head, she asked “What kind of favourites?”

Jeetu got horny just by imagining it “Well, movies involving cheating, seduction, gangbangs, black cocks fucking white pussies and even lesbians are most wanted”

She looked completely shocked, he said “I am usually very discreet, bhabhi, but because you don’t believe me, let me tell you one thing. Do you know Seema bhabhi who lives in the same street?”

She nodded, Seema was a newly married Punjabi girl living with her husband, who worked in the IT industry. The young woman had a tall, slim body with large, firm tits and ass, she preferred wearing tight churidars with a low cut in the front and a high slit on the sides, revealing her perfect body. She was a favourite amongst the local shopkeepers, autow,.'s and the road side romeos, as she always smiled and talked easily with them.

He grinned and said in a low voice “Seema bhabhi’s favourite movies are cheating housewives and hard gangbangs involving more than ten men”

Kamna gaped at his scandalous words “Really?”

He nodded “Yes bhabhi, believe me. She’s called me several times in the morning once her husband leaves, to ask for a triple X”

With a dreamy smiled, Jeetu said “Seema bhabhi is great”

Kamna was interested in the gossip, to induce the young man to reveal further, she let the saree slip further until one full breast was revealed with a bit of cleavage “Great?”

Jeetu’s eyes immediately darted to her tits, drinking in the sexy view “Yes bhabhi, she always greets me with a hug, she loves to not wear her pants when inside and only wears the churidar top, showing everything from the sides of her hips and all of her perfect legs fully naked”

Kamna’s eyes became lustrous, in a thick voice, she patted the sofa next to her “Sit here and tell me in detail”

He was happy that the sexy bhabhi was warming up, so he sat next to her, their bodies touching each other while he looked at her milky tits “Oh bhabhi, it is too naughty, are you sure you want to hear it?”

She placed her hand on his knee “Just tell me”

Jeetu grinned “Fine, Seema bhabhi is famous in the area for her liberal attitude, she always talks freely and openly with everyone and always invites us to her home. Once we go there, she will greet us with a hug and will offer us something to drink. Then… Sorry bhabhi, I can't tell anything after that”

Kamna bit her juicy lips seductively and pouted them “Please, uh, what’s your name, dear?”

He said “Jeetu, bhabhi”

She pushed her breast on his arm and took his rough callused hand in her soft ones “This is your secret, imagine it lying within your hands, now just put it in my heart, where it will be safe and private”
Like Reply
Jeetu looked excitedly as Kamna took his hand and placed it directly on her soft, yet heavy breasts, pressing it on the baby soft, warm skin. She asked “Will you tell me now? I am dying to hear what happened next?”

Jeetu looked strained and hesitated for a moment, she opened his hand and placed his palm on her hot heaving breast, making his cock shoot from half to fully erect in record time “Ok bhabhi, I will trust you, now onto Seema bhabhi. When I first went to her house for the cable installation, I had already called her earlier to fix a time. So, she was expecting me to come, when she opened the door, she was wearing her customary short kurta, whose hem reach her mid thighs. What was shocking was that she wasn’t wearing anything underneath, to tell the truth, my mind blanked out immediately on seeing the pale golden, shapely legs revealed in all of its glory”

“While I was standing there dumbly, she said ‘Hello, are you Jeetu? Come inside’. I reluctantly lifted my eyes from her naked thighs and legs, and looked at her pretty face which had a light makeup. She opened the door wide and let me in, as I was walking I paused to look at her legs from the side. Like I said earlier, Seema bhabhi loves wearing kurtas with a high slit on the sides, on that day her kurta was slit as usual and I could see her entire leg all the way to a few inches above her hip bone. It was then that I realised she wasn’t wearing anything underneath, as there were any straps. You won't believe how horny I was that day”

Kamna giggled and pointedly looked at his cock tenting lewdly in his pants “Oh I can believe it, seeing how you are now, just remembering it. But go on”

Jeetu thought about covering his erection, but decided against it, after all from the way Kamna behaved, he knew she liked it a lot “She spoke normally, enquiring everything about the installation, the subscription and the number of channels. She said ‘Ok Jeetu, I won't stop you, go ahead and do your work’, she then slowly sat on the sofa crossing her legs. I looked at her legs frozen like a statue for a long time, what a pair they were, naked and shining all the way from her feet to nearly her ass. The kurta gaped on the sides revealing the soft fleshy thighs completely and the bottom of her curvy ass. I watched her for a short while before continuing the installation, all the time peeking at the perfect legs, hoping for something more”

His hand on her breast automatically squeezed the delicious flesh, but when he tried again, her hand stopped him. She purred “I am sure you were ready for a lot more, but wait, my daughter is hungry, let me feed her”

He nodded in confusion, puzzled about the sudden change of her mind, was it because he had squeezed her breast? He didn’t regret it, immensely happy to get a feel of the awesome tits, though he would have preferred to do it naked. In a few moments, Kamna brought her daughter and placed the cute kid, who was playing with a doll on her lap. Jeetu watched in fascination as Kamna brazenly unhooked her blouse letting the flaps fall wide open, the feeding bra was next, the hook on the front was unclasped with a neat twist. Though she did everything with her saree covering her chest, he could still see enough to get a good idea.

Kamna pulled her swollen nipple once, letting a small moan before placing it in the child’s mouth “Go on”

The loud sounds of the child suckling her breasts, made him hornier than ever, but he continued “I went to the terrace to connect the cable and came back as quickly as possible. Thankfully Seema bhabhi was still there, reading a book, she smiled prettily when I came back, she said ‘Close the door properly Jeetu, it’s too hot outside’. I was confused, I had already closed the door as I came in, but then I realised what she meant, she wanted me to lock it. Excited beyond imagination, I locked the door, but nothing happened, so I continued the installation, taking as much time as I could. She didn’t complain about the time, still reading while watching me from time to time. I too peeked at her every second, as she kept crossing and uncrossing her legs again and again. Every time she did it, the kurta rose higher and higher on her thighs until only her pussy was hidden, even then I could catch a glimpse of something”

“Just when I was about to have another peek, I suddenly found naked thighs right beside me. Startled, I jerked back, she said with a smile ‘I have been watching you work, your hands are so dextrous and strong. Can you just explain to me what you did, everything looked interesting’. She stood so close that I could feel her body heat scorching me, my heart thumped crazily. I said ‘yes bhabhi, I can explain’”

“She said ‘I remember it better if I do it myself, so why don’t you hold me like this and show it to me one by one, please do it slowly so it will be easier to follow’ I was so surprised when she moved to my front and pulled me against her back, I caught her waist by reflex and my hard cock thrust into her ass, pulling the kurta deep between her cheeks. She moaned and said ‘Oh, your tool is poking me Jeetu, let me move it to a better place’ She reached around and grasped my erection through my pants and squeezed it firmly. Gasping, she said ‘Looks like you have a heat body like me, you should remove your pants or else your privates will overheat. It is very bad for health, especially for young virile men like you’”

Arushi had eaten her fill by then and jumped out of Kamna’s lap to continue playing with her doll. Once again Kamna leaned on him, without the blouse and bra, Jeetu could feel the naked flesh through the thin saree and even caught an outline of the long nipple, poking through the fabric.

He continued “And before I knew it, her soft hands pawed at my zip ‘Let me help you, I know how uncomfortable it is to wear pants when in heat, that’s why I always go around naked underneath my kurta’ I knew she was naked except for the kurta, but hearing her say it felt too good. With deft hands my pants were undone, her hands snaked under my briefs, grasping my cock. Oh bhabhi, it felt so good, she gasped ‘Oooh, its too hot, let me cool it down’ she knelt in front of me and took my huge cock in her hot mouth. She sucked and slurped my hard knob showing her skills, I nearly came right then, but I controlled myself”

Kamna smirked “Don’t lie, I think you blew your load right there. I know about men like you”

Jeetu smiled sheepishly “Yes bhabhi, but it was only because I was so horny and hadn’t had sex for a week”

She was surprised “Do you have a girlfriend?”

Jeetu looked at her puzzlingly “No bhabhi, why are you asking?”

Kamna said “So you didn’t have sex with your girlfriend?”

Jeetu laughed “What? No, another aunty loves to have me at her house for hot sex. Don’t mistake me because of the story, I am good at sex, I guarantee the best satisfaction for all my partners. If you want some relief or even a new experience from a master like me, then you can always call me”

She giggled “Enough bullshit, did Seema chuck you out after you came?”

He looked as if he would deny it, but then nodded defeatedly “I came all over her face, Seema bhabhi cleaned my cock with the hem of her kurta further revealing her firm thighs. She then gave me a big glass of juice and then went back to her book”

Kamna nodded with amusement “Didn’t you go back later?”

He sighed ‘I tried many times, but Seema bhabhi never does anything, she still wears only the kurta whenever I meet her. She said she won't give me another chance until a year later. I am so depressed every time I see her, but the worst thing is seeing those ugly men spend an entire day fucking her”

Kamna asked “Ugly men? Who are they?”

Jeetu shook his head “Let’s leave it at that, bhabhi, maybe I will talk about it in the future. But I have gotten even better at sex, are you sure you don’t want to try out my huge cock?”

She smiled “No need, my husband is enough for me. But since we have become good friends, how about you air the channel in my house for free and add some favourites with it?”

He said “No way, bhabhi, look I like you, you are very sexy, but business is different. I am just starting this and I have to make at least a small profit”

Kamna pouted “Come on Jeetu, please make an exception for me”

Her breasts pressed harder on his arm, nearly spilling out from the saree, he smirked “Ok bhabhi, but one condition, I want to fuck you”

She pushed him away and glared “You think I am a cheap slut selling her body for a few hundred rupees? Forget it”

Jeetu pleaded “Please bhabhi, at least give me a blowjob, you made me so horny by making me remember Seema bhabhi again”

She shook her head “No way”

Even his request for a handjob was refused, finally he asked “At least let me suck your tits, bhabhi”

She said “Fine, but in return I will get four on demand movies per month”

He nodded “Sure, sure, I am dying here of thirst, do you still have milk in those tankers?”

She replied “You can drink them only for five minutes”

He didn’t bother to reply, pulling her saree off and marvelling at the awesome breasts, that looked filled to the brim with milk. The erect swollen nipples were so inviting, being an impatient young man, he immediately squeezed the tender tits hard before latching onto one of the nipples. Kamna gasped in pain, but let the man drink sweet milk from both breasts, stream after stream of nutritious, sweet milk filled his mouth. Finally, she pushed him away before covering herself up “Enough, you’ve had your fill, now get lost”

Jeetu adjusted his pants and took his tools while grumbling “Women, they are only interested in gossip and freebies, would it have hurt her to at least jerk me off?”

Once he left, Kamna did household work while smiling about the strange young man, after a quick bath to wash away the grime, she went to bed for a quick nap. As she closed her eyes, she remembered about Jeetu’s tale about Seema, it made her curious to see the woman in person. Unable to sleep anymore, she decided to put an end to the curiosity by meeting the woman. She quickly wore a nice saree and put some makeup, she then came out, choosing to go to the super market near Seema’s house. A quick walk down the street and there came the supermarket, since it was afternoon, it was nearly empty.

Not finding Seema inside, Kamna decided to get everything necessary for the vacation. Loading the trolley with the items, she was about to take a loaf of fresh bread, when she heard the excited voices. Moving the trolley, she crossed the aisles to see a young woman with a tall, well-proportioned body. Her face was pretty, showing that she loved to groom herself, her body was smoking hot, tight and fit, with just enough flesh to entice all men. What caught her attention was the woman’s clothing, she wore a sleeveless kurta, showcasing her slim arms and shoulders, the front was tight cupping each breast perfectly with a long slit from her neck to the middle of her cleavage. The slit gaped widely because of her perky, firm tits, showing a lot of cleavage, and had a thin chain with a long pendant that nestled between the breasts.

The kurta was tight along her flat stomach, turning transparent from below her breasts and downwards, while ending on her upper thighs. The slits on the sides were cut high nearly reaching her chest, it revealed a long triangular patch of pale golden skin on both sides. While the kurta was scandalous by itself, the skin-tight leggings could cause riots, even Kamna blushed when she saw the transparent white leggings, that cupped those firm, young legs without a crease. The golden flesh underneath was revealed without any hesitation, causing men to go in a frenzy of lust. With such clothing, there was absolutely no need to guess her shape or size, everything was revealed in its glory.

Either the few people in the supermarket were blind or they were used to such things, a couple of men stood in line at the counter billing their items. The woman carried a small basket and stood behind them, the young salesgirl gave the woman a look of envy and went back to her work. Suddenly two men with dark skin and fit bodies came in with a wide smile, the woman, whom Kamna knew was Seema herself, turned and greeted them with a smile. The men stood just behind her one either side, standing very closely, Seema smiled and talked something with the men, behaving familiarly. Kamna watched as Seema get closer and closer until her legs, in a wide stance, slid between the legs of the men, touching their inner thighs.

Slowly one man placed his hand on her waist, casually caressing the exposed triangle of skin on the side, his fingers slid under the kurta directly touching her naked skin. Everything happened so normally with Seema talking animatedly with a smile, slowly the line moved forward and the three were intertwined, rubbing their cocks on her thighs. Once Seema reached the front of the line, the men said something, making her nod and left after a hug. Kamna thought that the two men looked familiar, but they looked like low-class people so she wasn’t sure. Seema finished at the counter and took her shopping bag to the vegetable shop right next to it.

Kamna abandoned the items she had wanted to buy and immediately followed the woman. Seema was standing amidst piles of vegetables arranged neatly in a line, she picked the vegetables one by one carefully inspected them. Kamna went near and acted as if she too was a shopper, suddenly she heard a sweet voice “The beans don’t look fresh”

Kamna replied to the comment for the sake of courtesy “Yes, they seem aged”

Seema smiled “Hi, I am Seema, I’ve seen you around before, but this is the first time we’ve talked, right?”

Kamna said “HI I’m Kamna, yes I don’t think we have talked before”

Seema introduced herself “I live in one of the houses opposite to this shop and I shop here regularly”

Kamna replied “My house is down the street, I usually have a vendor there, but sometimes come here due to the larger variety”

They made small talk as they picked the vegetables, finding it easy to talk to each other as they were mostly of the same age. Suddenly a young salesman came to Seema “Madam, do you need help with picking the vegetables?”

Seema smiled “Sure, get me the most tender and long cucumber you have”

The young man nodded with a wide smile, his eyes roaming all over Seema’s exposed body with lust. He quickly picked several long cucumbers, bending over the pile to get the better ones, suddenly Seema went behind the man, pressing her firm body against his “Don’t pick the thin ones, I love them thick and hard, like this”

Seema took a monster cucumber in her hands and stroked it sexually making the young man nearly cum right there. She turned and looked at Kamna, as if gauging her reaction, but Kamna was casual minding her own work. After getting the cucumber she wanted, Seema sent the young man away, who stood beside the vegetables, not taking his eyes away from her body for even a moment. Seema said “I am social with men and talk with them freely”

Kamna said “It is normal in these modern times, though our area is a bit conservative. It is common for men to flock around beautiful women like you”

Seema smiled “Thank you, you are very sexy too, it is rare to find an understanding woman like you. I have few friends, but I think we will get together very well”

Kamna nodded “Yes, you are easy and pleasant to talk to”

Seema beamed “How about you come to my house for a coffee? We can talk for sometime”

Kamna agreed “Sure, let’s bill these and leave”

They went together to the billing counter, causing excitement to the watching men. Seema then took her new friend to her house, which was a small, yet cosy individual house more than enough for a young couple. They placed their bags on the coffee table and went to the kitchen where Seema prepared some coffee. THe conversation flowed smoothly as they talked about anything and everything, Seema seemed touchy and friendly rubbing her body against Kamna as she rummaged around the kitchen. Seema said “Kamna, you are so curvy and sexy, I really want to have a voluptuous body like you, especially your tits”

Kamna giggled “Don’t worry, you will get them automatically after child birth, but I love you slim, fit body without a hint of fat”

Seema pouted “I have no plans to get pregnant, I don’t want the complications for now”

Kamna nodded “Well there is enough time for you to enjoy life first. Where did you buy this kurta, its lovely”

Seema smirked “It’s custom made from a small shop in the city, if you want one like this then you will have to get completely naked while the tailor measures you, game?”

Kamna shrugged “If I can get a kurta like this, then I am willing”

Seema’s eyes became warm and seemed to grow liquid “Even if the tailor gets naked with you?”

Kamna nodded making the other woman purr “Oh Kamna, I feel like we are two sisters from different mothers”

Kamna felt the temperature in the room rise as Seema came closer with lust in her eyes, she wasn’t surprised when the tall woman wrapped her arms tight around her mashing her firm breasts against her softer ones. Seema kissed her softly, pecking lightly at first before her lips sucked hers passionately, the tongue soon followed, duelling with each other. Seema’s hands roamed all over Kamna’s body, squeezing and caressing the lush curves with a skill and knowledge only a female could have. Slowly the kiss ended, Seema asked “That was awesome, are you angry?”

Kamna caressed the other woman’s firm, shapely butt cheeks “No, I enjoyed it”

Seema said “I had a special friend in the last city we lived in, we had a great time together sharing everything. But I lost touch with her after I moved her with my husband, I think you are special like her”

The coffee was ready and they went to the hall with hands entwined like lovers, they sat close and talked happily while sipping the coffee, of course there were more kisses during the conversation. Finally Kamna said “It’s getting late, I am leaving to my native tomorrow and need to pack everything”

Seema nodded “OK, but don’t forget to come over once you come back, it was so nice talking to you”

Kamna said “Of course, already you feel like my own sister, I will definitely come back”

After another intimate hug and a very passionate kiss, Kamna left her new friend’s house happily, thinking of the interesting times ahead.

Like Reply
cplnaughty-

Brilliant story. Geniusly took it forward , when she takes rising steps from a simple his wife to the self confident and lusting milf, who knows how to fulfill her needs and make men her slave.
Keep up the good work
Like Reply
posted up to 5th page
Like Reply
(28-04-2019, 07:37 PM)Ramesh_Rocky Wrote: posted up to 5th page

Anyway to contact author. You are able to pull almost all parts of a story. 

Any chance of Old xossip contacts?

Orherwisr story will stop post last section. Wonder if those authors are active elsewhere
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
One man's wife is another man's slut
I don't have a Religion, I am free. Do not impose your Morality on me
Like Reply
TheMaskEditor-

Love your story dear friend, Great work and keep it up

Thanks for your efforts in entertaining us all.
Like Reply
The next day, they packed everything and were ready to travel to Kamna’s village, she was extremely excited and couldn’t stop smiling all day. Wearing one of the many sarees that Prakash gifted, she looked very sexy, Vinod asked “Is that saree new? I haven’t seen it before, I think it is not appropriate for the journey”

Kamna said “It was gifted to me by Prakash uncle, it is very light and soft, wearing any other saree would made the journey uncomfortable”

Vinod didn’t like the saree at all, it completely exposed her blouse and upper body, not to mention the thin blue blouse which revealed the white bra underneath. He said “Come quickly, let’s catch the local train to the station”

Kamna protested “But the local train will be too crowded, why can't we take an auto?”

Vinod shook his head “No, the autow,.'s will ask for a fortune. Come on, we don’t have time”

With him carrying a bag and Arushi, Kamna took the rest and followed her family to the station. Everywhere she could feel men’s eyes roaming all over her body, making her feel excited. As expected, the station was crowded, making her curse her stingy husband. Once a train rolled in, the crowd got thicker and unruly catching Vinod and Kamna in it as they struggled to find a place to stand inside. Kamna couldn’t breathe as male scent mixed with sweat filled her delicate nose, men pressed on her from all sides, pushing her away from her husband. She squeezed through the hard bodies, nearly losing her saree in the process and stood in a relatively calm place.

Once the train started moving, the crowd relaxed and turned to the sexy Kamna in their midst. In no time a hand snaked onto her ass, resting on it gently, a hard cock pressed her other ass cheek. The man on her side saw her and turned around, facing her, he looked at her intently and pressed his crotch on her thigh. She could feel his cock hardening quickly as he rubbed on her, soon she felt all the men around her doing the same, at least five hard cocks poked her all around. Once she calmed down, Kamna enjoyed the feeling of hard cocks surrounding her, but she didn’t show it on her face fearing for her safety. The hand on her ass squeezed her lush flesh gently, while another hand did the same on the other side.

Kamna found the smell of sex in the congested air, as the men became horny, her pussy moistened and a warm pleasant feeling filled her. She would have loved to get groped during the journey, but the hands became frantic squeezing her harder until she felt pain making her gasp. She glared at the men, begging with her eyes for them to be gentle, but the pain only intensified. With no other way, she pushed through determinedly until she went deep into the compartment, where it was surprisingly less crowded. She soon found the reason, sitting were a dozen burly men, who looked like goondas. She stood next to a man who looked like the most respectable of the lot and thankfully the silent glares of the goondas stopped the gropers from following her.

The goondas looked at her with naked lust, but they didn’t do anything other than banging her with their eyes. Kamna preferred it to the pain earlier, she stood closer to the respectable man hoping he would save her if necessary. Suddenly she heard Arushi crying and Vinod trying to calm her down, she strained to look above the crowd and was surprised to see her husband standing just a few feet behind her. Arushi kept crying due to the stale humid air and heat, Kamna shouted “Wait, she might be hungry, I have a soup stick, let me get it”

Holding the overhead railing with one hand, she opened her bag with the other, the jerking train and the lack of space made even the simple task difficult. Finally, she grasped the cover holding the soupsticks and took out one, just when the stick was out of the bag, it caught the bag strap and fumbled out of her hand. She watched in slow motion as the soup stick did several somersaults and landed on the man’s lap. Sighing in relief, she looked at the man thankfully, she extended her hand asking the man for it. To her surprise the man took the stick with a smirk, rubbing his fingers all over the doughy hardness.

As she stared at him with a growing sense of anxiety, the man placed the soup stick on his mouth, treating it like a cigar. He twirled it using his mouth making one end very wet and squishy with his saliva. The goondas and the men watched in fascination as the dry end of the soup stick came closer and closer to Kamna’s navel, which lay fully exposed. Originally, she had draped her saree properly, not wanting to be seen as a slut in public, but the unruly crowd had pulled and pushed at her, making her saree roll into a bunch at her shoulder. She stood completely exposed in front of the hungry men in just the blouse, which was thin and cut low enough to present more than half of her luscious globes to inflame their lust further.

Kamna felt her pussy moisten gradually until a thick, warmth spread all over herself, she rubbed her thighs together and found that her pussy lips moved freely with her juices. The heavy leering only made her hornier, standing partially naked in front of a group of sweaty strangers made her turned on. The man brought the soup stick closer and closer until it was only a few inches from her deep quivering navel, by then everyone realised what the man intended to do. Their end of the compartment quietened in anticipation as the stick came closer with excruciating slowness. Kamna felt a large drop of sweet nectar ooze from her juicy pussy lips and drip along her thighs.

Everyone gasped in agony as the soup stick stopped an inch before the juicy navel, unfortunately Kamna was standing just an inch farther and the man couldn’t reach her. Suddenly a dark, burly goonda stood with a menacing expression and went behind Kamna, just when everyone feared the worst, he gently pressed his body on her back and pushed her closer to the stick. Kamna gasped as she felt the goonda’s hard cock nearly penetrate her soft ass, but soon her focus switched on to the soup stick which gently grazed her deep rim. The intently watching crowd moaned with desire as the soup stick finally reached its destination and the man skilfully teased her trembling belly.

A low “ooh” came from the men as the stick slowly penetrated the deep navel, a light red blush spread from Kamna’s lovely face, moving along her neck, chest and her creamy belly, signalling the pleasure she felt from the teasing. Whispers of ‘slut’ ‘tasty bitch’ ‘cunt’ and several other crude derogatory terms only made her pussy wetter, several drops of her juices oozed out of her inflamed pussy, spreading a distinct aroma of sex in the stale, unmoving air. The soup stick didn’t pause as it teased and taunted the deep hole, first focussing on the rim and then the deep hole. Slowly half an inch penetrated the juicy navel, the men were so horny that a musky smell was in the air, clearly emanating from the dozens of rock hard cocks.

An inch-deep navel was normal, so the crowd didn’t react much other than for the erotic situation, but when one and a half inch of doughy soup stick disappeared, the level of excitement went through the roof. Even the man was surprised as the soup stick went deeper, the juicy hole eagerly swallowing the doughy hardness. An excited whispering went around the crowd when a full two inches went inside, Kamna’s body shivered as she got belly fucked by the stick in public. The excitement reached a fever pitch when the third inch disappeared into the seemingly bottomless pit. Several men were openly stroking their cocks while watching the stunning scene, Kamna was in a sea of bliss, enjoying the rapacious gazes as well as the stick fucking her sensitive navel. Her face was rosy, the red lips parted, inhaling the thick air full of sex, her flawless creamy skin turned light red with her arousal and her thighs rubbed against each other, dripping continuously.

“Wow, what a navel” one man exclaimed as the fourth inch gradually went inside the tight hole.
Another lamented “Fuck, my four-inch cock would completely disappear into her navel”
One more said “If her navel is so deep, imagine how deep her slutty cunt would be. Only monster cocks should be able to fill her up”

The goonda behind her watched everything with a wide-open mouth, unable to believe his eyes, his thick hard cock speared into her ass, pulling the thin saree with it, digging deep into her cheeks. Kamna was in heaven, one huge cock grinding her back while the soup stick speared her front, her pussy quivered desperately in need for a thick cock. Meanwhile Vinod relaxed as the pressing crowd finally calmed down for some reason, a thin breeze cooled Arushi, who stopped crying. He impatiently looked through the window, praying for the train to go faster and reach the destination soon. He was starting to regret going by the train, instead of an auto or a cab, as suggested by his wife. He turned to the sides to check on Kamna, but he couldn’t find her, instead he held his daughter tight while carrying the heavy bag on the other.

The respectable man, who was also the leader of the goondas, was stunned when the soup-stick finally stopped at the four-inch mark. More than half the doughy stick was inside her, he gently fucked the navel with it, making the slight red flush deepen into a full-blown symbol of an impending orgasm. Just then the lust reached fevered pitch, the man stunned everyone by pulling out the stick and placed the wet squishy end in his mouth into her navel. Marinating in his saliva for a while, the stick had turned into a gooey mess, it smeared her juicy navel with the wet dough while pushing inside lewdly. Kamna couldn’t take it anymore, her pussy erupted in joy releasing a flood of bliss and juices, making her body shudder in pleasure.

The scene was so erotic with Kamna’s orgasm so obvious, that several men came right there, releasing fresh cum into their hands. The air was thick with the smell of semen as the stick finally merged into her navel in a mess. The man thrust into her navel forcefully until the remaining hard stick penetrated the deep hole, pushing out the creamy dough. He then licked the goo, leaving only half the stick buried in the navel.

The goonda next to the man asked “Boss, shall we bring her to your house for more fun?”

The man looked at a rosy Kamna who looked really sexy “No need, I am sure she lives in our area, we don’t have time for this now. Let us focus on our mission, if you all do a good job, then everyone can select whoever you wish from my brothel for a night of relaxation”

The goonda’s eyes became wide “Uh boss, my first dibs on Megha”

The man suddenly turned frigid, out of nowhere a sharp knife rested on the goonda’s neck, who quickly realised the danger he was in and apologised “Sorry boss, it is my mistake, I thought you meant ‘anyone who caught our fancy’, I will never dare to even dream about your women. Please forgive me boss”

The man nodded, though the murderous glint in his eyes never faded away, Kamna on the other hand was frozen with fear. The sudden appearance of the knife made everyone fearful, if even the goondas were scared into submission, then the normal men were no match. Everyone was startled when Vinod shouted “Kamna, where are you? Get ready, our station is next”

The man smirked “Kamna, a very apt name. Enjoy your freedom, Kamna, for when I find you in the future, you will have to serve me completely”

Still enjoying the unexpectedly massive orgasm, Kamna was scared to wits by the man’s ominous words. Previously respectable, he now resembled a villain who preyed on young beauties, with the soup stick still submerged in her navel, she took her bag and quickly reached her husband. Everyone had seen the man’s murderous anger when the goonda asked for his woman, none were stupid to do the same to Kamna. Oblivious to everything, Vinod smiled when he saw his beloved wife, he frowned when he saw her usually perfect saree, crumpled into a mess. But before he could say anything, the station arrived making him prioritise getting down, rather than complain about her saree.

It was an ordeal trying to navigate through the crowd while carrying the luggage and a child, but somehow, they managed to do it. Kamna faced the worst as all the men near her tried to get a feel of her luscious body, but it wasn’t something new, so she ignored the pinches and tweaks to follow her husband closely. They both sighed in relief when they got out of the crowd, Kamna gasped “Vinod, I need to go to the bathroom, can you wait for a moment?”

Vinod nodded watching his dishevelled wife go into a common bathroom to relieve herself. Kamna gave some money to the female attender and went to the hand wash area and looked at herself through the mirror. She was dishevelled and rosy from the orgasm, her navel looked like a mess from the mashed soup stick. She wanted to clean herself with water to remove the stickiness, but didn’t want to wet her saree. Looking around, she found that the bathroom was empty, even if someone comes in, they would be a woman, so she removed her saree and placed it on the clean table nearby. Since the bathroom was administered by a private company, it was maintained well, but the cost to use it was higher than normal.

Without the saree, her abused navel looked a lot messier, using a finger she gently scooped the mashed dough, examining it mysteriously. The image of the man placing the stick in his mouth appeared, just the memories of the men watching her ignobility made her horny once again. In a fit of lust, she placed the dough thoroughly mixed with the man’s saliva in her parted lips. She sucked on the dough tasting the familiar, yet unfamiliar flavour, a thick heat spread all over her body making her crazy with desire, prompting her to suck her finger like it was the man’s hard cock. Unbidden, a very erotic moan escaped from her lips, echoing inside the empty restroom, one scoop of the dough wasn’t enough, she took another tasting it thoroughly.

Immersed in the taste of a stranger’s spit, she didn’t notice a figure watching her intently and coming closer. Kamna gasped in fright when she felt a hand on her smooth belly, opening her eyes she saw that it was the female attender. The woman leered “Sshhh, no need to be afraid, from the first glance I knew there was something odd with you, so I followed you in. My suspicions were right, is the man standing with a kid, your husband?”

Kamna was scared of the woman, who was thick and stocky without an ounce of femininity, she could only nod in fear. The woman said “Ha, I knew it. So, did you like the smelly men groping and pawing your beautiful body? I am sure beautiful women like you are all sluts inside, the prim public profile is only to fool the others. Look at your heaving tits and your…”

The woman looked at Kamna’s navel and became nervous “I… I… Was it Raju bhai who did this to you?”

Kamna was surprised by the woman’s sudden change in behaviour “Who is Raju bhai?”

It was the woman’s turn to be surprised “You don’t know him? But your navel? Wait, what did he look like?”

Kamna described the man, who had caused so much trouble, in detail, the woman gasped “Oh it is him. You are in big trouble, listen to me and go away from the city, if you get caught then everything is over”

Kamna was shocked by the urgency in the woman’s voice “Why? What happened? He didn’t seem so interested in me”

The woman led her to a room where all the cleaning supplies were stocked “You don’t know about him, he controls the muscle power in the city, all politicians are indebted to him and even the security officer are toothless. If he gets hold of a sexy voluptuous woman like you, then the only fate ahead of you is being a whore. He likes to seduce beautiful women, enjoying them every way, and once he gets tired of them, he then sends the poor things to his brothel. Your only hope is to leave the city before he finds you again”

Kamna couldn’t believe her ears “But, if he is such a bigshot then why was he travelling in a local train?”

The woman lowered her voice “Haven’t you heard? There was a murder of a rival gang member in the train, perhaps that’s why he was travelling with his goons”
Like Reply
WTF99-

Bro, I don't know what to say, something about this story just makes me cum and I did twice. This story is a freaking goldmine, absolutely brilliant. But I have one request please, please add more adult breastfeeding and breast play. Its the breast feeding and breast fondling parts that make the story so horny. For example the fact that she is a young mother but she is breast feeding ugly old men and satisfying their hunger where as she should be breastfeeding her daughter only makes this story so erotic. So please add more breast teasing in public places, breast feeding in public places and more breast play and breast fondling. Also make her breast feed and fuck ugly old perverted or really religious but later decides to become perverted because of her beauty and big tits only. Because, her husband is a young good looking man and other young studs fucking her ain't that exciting. But as she is a beautiful lactating mother but she breastfeeds poor old dirty beggars or old men who are older than her father makes a lot more interesting. So please keep my request and write the story built on this concepts. Its going to make people cum like fountains I promise you.
Like Reply
breville1-

For me the story is shagworthy because she is fucking around under the hubby's nose. Enjoyment of her breasts is only one element of what she has to offer. Ignored sexually by her hubby, she has now become a wanton sex slut, even dabbling in lesbianism. So the story offers a range of erotic sceanrios - the enjoyment doesn't get boring.

Right now, this business with the gunda on the train seems to be getting out of hand....she is completely enthralled by his naval tactics and obviously wants him. I hope the toilet attendant warning her may change the direction she's heading. Otherwise, its over......gunda will just take her regardless of the baby and hubby and for me the story will lose its interest.

As the story progresses, I assume she is going to get bolder and bolder until something catastrophic happens, e.g. she gets caught red handed by hubby and faces divorce, rumours spread and reach hubby's office and he gets fired.

Anyway, despite the enjoyment, the overriding question for me is will she be able to continue keeping these activities from her husband or will the husband realize that she has turned into a voluptious, sexy creature and he's missing out on the real action while he shags to televised porn. I think once he sees her as a creature of porn, she too will appreciate him (rather than go with others). After all, hubby isn't bad looking and is reasonably well endowed. Keep the family intact.
Like Reply