Adultery Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy (COMPLETED)
DELETED
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
[Image: bush.jpg]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
She responded by placing her hand on his hard dick and said honey you are rock hard. He is pleased with her response and now he tried to lift her dress up but she said honey continue your drinks I will change and come, if you are Ok with me wearing a nighty before Rohit...........

He said change the dress honey and come back quickly. As she rose, she saw Rohit who gave her thumbs up.  As she entered the bedroom, Rohit came in quietly, lifted her dress and threw it on her bed. He enjoyed her beauty in her bra and panty. He quickly removed her bra too to allow it to join the dress and played with her tits, licked and then sucked them a few minutes, what a pleasure to taste these glorious and lovely melons, as her hubby is sipping a drink, he thought before saying, come quickly, your sweet innocent hubby needs you badly baby. He winked at her. She gave him a slap on his face and he kissed her slapping hand.    I have my plans baby he said before departing.  As she changed in to her nighty, she wondered whether she will have 2 cocks in her pussy for the first time in the same night. She is scared, thrilled and yet willing to take the risk. Forbidden fruit is always tasty. She thought she is thinking like a slut wanting to have Rohit’s cock while her hubby is here. She is again in a state of pleasure, excitement, expectations and fear. She wanted a cock badly, rather urgently.

Super charged Nisha came back and by that time Rohit ordered yet another round of drinks, Avi protested but Rohit said he ordered food too and they will finish dinner and drinks. Rohit is all quite as he is not sure if Avi’s hands are not already on her pussy under the dining table.   Avi’s hands are on her thighs and she is not wearing a panty and his hands are roaming freely. She is enjoying this foreplay of her hubby right almost in front of her fuck buddy/lover. Nisha and Avi occupied the big Master bedroom and Rohit moved to the other bedroom, which is only slightly smaller. This, however has no tub and does not provide a view of garden too.

Rohit asked if they wanted to come for a walk but Avi quickly said no and Rohit said then you guys have great time but Nisha you have to let me in if you lock the suit or give me the key. He walked out just in his shorts; he is not wearing even a T now.

Avi played with her upper thighs and even her pussy lips while drinking and dining when she had the short dress and after Rohit left, he kissed her passionately, he kissed her boobies too. She responded to all this by pulling down his jockey and gripping his hard dick, you are very hard honey she said and yes darling this place and your beauty combined has that effect.  He lifted her nighty and threw it out and started sucking her firm ripe round melons, alternating between her twin towers. He even played with her pussy and she responded by biting his nips. He sucked and licked her tits and then he moved to her pussy and put his tongue inside her pussy walls tongue fucking her. Then he inserted his fingers too finger fucking her and alternating with his tongue. 

This double attack of his tongue and fingers coupled with his lips kissing her clit and sucking her clit made Nisha moan and moan yes, Avi pl let your tongue go deep, yes suck the clit oh no don’t bite it pains. You idiot I told you not to bite Oh yes, Avi yes that is it, lick like that and she climaxed and had her orgasm. She thought that for the first time in her married life, her married pussy had an orgasm without a fuck from the erotic foreplay of her dear hubby. 

They continued with their lovemaking, unfortunately drinks won the round and Avi dozed off to sleep without finishing what he wanted, a good fuck, and leaving another disappointed soul in bed this time. That is when Nisha called Rohit.

He walked around the garden aimlessly strolling along enjoying the fragrances as well as the beauty of flowers, saw couples kissing and like they did on earlier occasion, a couple is in process of love making, smiled at them and moved on, moved around the pool and on impulse jumped in the pool. 

stay tuned.............
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
DELETED
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
DELETED
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
He walked around the garden aimlessly strolling along enjoying the fragrances and flowers, saw couples and like he did on earlier occasion, a couple is in process of love making, smiled at them and moved on, moved around the pool and on impulse jumped in the pool.......

He is surprised to see another babe in there and she said Hi, he replied Hi and said sorry and she said it is Ok who cares at this time. She is in a black bikini and in the flood lights her very fair white body is shining bright. The black bikini is in total contrast to her fair body color and in a way enhanced her beauty and yes of course her sex appeal. She also saw him, Rohit almost had a flat tummy, he keeps his body in shape, she saw his well chiseled body, though he is not a real 6 pack for sure. 

She is impressed. He asked her why you are here alone at this odd time.   She said you tell first. He replied he came with a couple and they are in the suit, he came out for a walk and when he saw the pool thought he will relax and unwind the drinks in his belle.  She said, Well my hubby is drunk and sleeping and needs an hour or two to wake up, if at all he wakes up, she added. 

Her tone clearly indicating that she is fed up and disappointed. Possibly she is horny as well as drunk, Rohit thought. So, you thought you will spend time here and unwind and she laughed. She had a very lovely and seductive smile and Rohit thought these babes sure knew how to smile.  She is also on drinks as the couple had their drinks expecting to have some quality time later in bed. She finally ended up in the pool as her hubby dozed off.

As they are talking, they are swimming together, she came closer to him and asked do you come often, he said no and why did you come with a couple she asked with a mischievous smile and he smiled too and said they are close friends. You are lying, I saw you kissing her, is the other guy her hubby?  

Rohit was caught as he thought no one had seen their quick erotic action.  Yes, he is and she is my flame too he said smilingly as anyhow she has seen them. So, you want to lay her tonight she said as they continued to swim slowly and he said yes, if he sleeps like your hubby. She laughed.  They are still in water but she moved closer and kissed him softly on his hands while still in water and swimming with her legs and said I wish I have a hubby like you that babe is lucky. My asshole brings me once a month here and I cool my body in this pool before we have some action she said with a wry smile. So, saying she pulled him closer and this time kissed him on his lips as they swam together in the pool.

Rohit realized this babe is in heat otherwise a beautiful lady like her and in a bikini, in a totally unfamiliar place and at an odd hour will not kiss a total stranger like him. So, he thought cash it as it lasts. It is now turn of Rohit to pull her close as they are now out of the pool and he kisses her passionately, a deep French kiss, his hard dick is piercing her thighs and his hands are all over her wonderful thighs.  He is in awe of her thunder thighs; she has thunder thighs like Sridevi had at her prime, he thought. He moved away ever so slightly and said sorry, I am adding to your heat baby and I may not be able to spend much time with you. Thanks for a wonderful kiss. You are beautiful and have super legs.

She responded by pulling him close and this time kissed him passionately, her hands roaming all over his naked back and caressing his solid back.  She pushed her tits hard in to his chest making them crush on his chest. This bitch is surely in heat thought Rohit. She made all the moves as if her body wanted some release which her hubby cannot provide at the moment. She climbed on his lap and her thighs are now pressing in to his hard dick.

She made no attempt at either touching it or gripping his dick over his shorts. Rohit too responded by caressing her back and having a feel of her lovely melons, maybe a perfect B cup he thought. She sure enjoyed being with him and kissing him passionately and releasing some of her pent-up feelings. Her tongue darted in to his mouth and her kiss is wild and passionate. What a stroke of luck he thought to himself.

Just then he heard his mobile ring and it is Nisha asking if he iwill be coming back as she wanted to sleep now. A tinge of disappointment is there in her tone. He told the new babe; he needed to go back. They walked together hand in hand, she is clutching to him like a creeper to a tree and as luck would have it their suits too are side by side.

stay tuned.............
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
DELETED
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
DELETED
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
A tinge of disappointment is there in her tone. He told the new babe; he needs to go back. They walked together hand in hand, she is clutching to him like a creeper to a tree and as luck would have it their suits too are side by side............

She wished him luck and he in turn pulled her close and kissed her, their lips locked in deep passion as his hands roamed on her thighs yet again.  As they departed, he said forgive me, I am consumed by passion of your beauty and the drinks had done the rest and she smiled, no need, it is I who initiated all this. Thanks for some wonderful memorable moments, Hope we can know each other more and he said we are here till tomorrow and she simply said good hope we can meet again. I will not lock the suit, she said with a devilish grin, extending an open invite. They exchanged numbers and Rohit walked towards the suit.

As he walked, he thought, what a pleasant turn of events, just to escape boredom of room and allow the couple to fuck wild as they wanted, he knew Avi is super charged and wanted a fuck urgently and so also Nisha is horny for that matter, he walked out to let them have their quality time and their fucking times. On impulse he jumped into the pool to swim and relax, only to find a frustrated soul there. He wondered whether the pulls and stress of the work are making husbands not to spend quality time with their lovely wives and thought maybe even Rani will have same complaint. 

He knew   for sure, plain disappointment at not being loved, pure lust fueled by drinks, drinks increase desire is known fact, may be some foreplay during drinks as well as being alone in an unknown place caused this lovely belle to initiate the kiss, on impulse and on the influence of drinks possibly.  He smiled and thought Ok. A prized baby for a short and sweet time at this time of the night, who knows what is in store, in any case he stumbled on a stroke of extreme good luck, with these horny thoughts he walked in to the living room and Nisha asked him why it took so long to come back.

He smiled and said how come you are free so soon and she said Well Avi has slept. And I want to sleep too. Oh, really so soon exclaimed Rohit. He is all over your legs earlier he said with a wink. You devil can’t you control your tongue she said and said goodnight.

Ok, he said and he walked into his room and poured himself a small drink, swimming and kisses with the lovely dame sort of tired him. She too walked in with him saying Oh you started again is there no end?? He replied he jumped in to the pool and swam for some time and is tired. Oh, a pool is there, she said, yes, dear and if you feel like we can swim in morning. You are naughty and dirty Rohit she said. Why he asked, do you think Avi will allow me to be in bikini in the morning before you. Wait till morning, when he sees the babes in bikinis, he will forget you and will see them he said with a wink. 

On an impulse he texted to the black Bikini babe to join him for a swim with his friends, she texted back, msg me before you start for the pool. I will join only if we 2 can be in the pool she said.  Nisha is suspicious and asked who he is texting at this late hour and he said baby don’t be jealous, you will know tomorrow. Now do you really want to sleep? So, saying he pulled her into his lap and kissed her. 

Already he is horney, bikini babe is a good kisser too, kissing her and playing with the bikini babe aroused him fully and now chance presented itself to him in the shape of his lady love Nisha. He simply chewed Nisha’s lower lip enjoying her tender lips. For her part Nisha too is also charged as Avi played with her body, aroused her and then of course slept, leaving her aroused and now she responded positively clutching to his body. But she still said No Rohit, Avi is sleeping in the bed room, let me go. She started walking back to her room. She is surely caught between lust and caution.

He is in no mood to let her go and the mere thought of tasting her beauty as her hubby is sleeping a few feet away from him aroused him max. So, he said don’t worry honey he will not awake at least for some hours, he took good number of drinks today. She turned and said, you devil you planned in such a way that he will consume more and sleep, he laughed and said no honey I did not plan but he is in mood to drink more, in mood for drinks as well as fucks, he can have only one of them.

stay tuned..............
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
DELETED
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
DELETED
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
[Image: bush1.jpg]
upload pic
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
So, he said don’t worry honey he will not awake at least for some hours, he took good number of drinks today. She turned and said, you devil you planned in such a way that he will consume more and sleep, he laughed and said no honey I did not plan but he is in mood to drink more, in mood for drinks as well as fucks, he can have only one of them.............

You are really a devil, you brought us here with some specific plan she said, yes honey agree, I wanted to have you again amidst this beautiful place but thought I will have some sloppy seconds only after Avi fucked you once.   Nisha, daring you are soooooooooooo special, I like kissing these wonderful and sweet lips. So, saying he pulled her and gave her a passionate French kiss and sucked on her lower lip even as she is standing and she began sucking his upper lip as auto response. His hands initially roamed on her back and then cupped her tit. This sent pangs of pleasure all over her body as her body is now simply melting in his hands. He now seated himself and pulled her into his lap and the kisses have become longer and intense and more passionate and they are separating only for taking a breath. 

Rohit rose and to be sure checked on Avi who it seemed was in sound sleep, blissfully unaware that his loyal and legally wedded wife is in the arms of his boss and her lover willingly. To be cautious he locked the door and then walked back to his room and Nisha is eating her ice-cream when he walked back. She smiled as she saw him.  He moved closer to her, kissed her again and then in one quick motion he lifted the nighty and threw it down. 

Nisha is now in her lovely lacy bra and matching panty. She seemed like a sex goddess in that dress and then he asked her to stand on her toes and give a pose and she obliged teasing him. Oh my God she is sheer beauty Rohit thought.  She is surely a special lady for him. He took a pic of her. He pulled her close and she climbed back on his lap, her thighs melting in his thighs and her tits crushed on his chest as she lifted her face only to see Rohit smiling at her she could see both love and lust and surprise too in his eyes.

She smiled at him and said, what are you seeing and he replied, I am seeing my lady love. Oh really, maybe this you have told other girls too she teased. He said no honey, I have not called   any lady so far as Lady Love, you are special to me and will remain so. I am submerged in your beauty. So, saying he kissed her neck softly and she obliged by stretching her neck and giving him, more space and he used it kissing her all over her neck.  He then lifted her hands and kissed her armpits. Avi never kissed her there and this action of Rohit sent her body into a state of pleasure as the unanticipated and unexpected kisses in her armpit just made her shiver with joy.  

The kisses then started moving lower as he kissed her outer tits visible and uncovered in her bra, his hands roamed freely over her lovely and shapely thighs. Nisha now totally forgot that her beloved hubby is sleeping in the adjoining room as she is now consumed by flames of desire. She responded and her hands are all over his chest and she gently pulled the hair and she caressed his nips and then gently tweaked his nipple. 

Her actions heightened the pleasure for Rohit. Here she is in my lap, playing with my nipples as her hubby is sleeping in the other room he thought and these thoughts made his cock even harder. For her part she bent and kissed his nips and then licked and sucked his nips, she bit his nips too, in the process making her posture comfortable. 

Rohit now unhooked her bra and took the bra away, freeing her fair, firm and round melons which are a treat to watch. Rohit saw them and even in the slightly semi-sitting posture they stood firm and erect, her nips have become hard and assumed the size of a big gbang and Rohit smiled thinking this bird is in heat for sure and she is mine for tonight.

His hands now gripped her tits firmly in his hands and his fingers are tweaking her nips even as she is sucking and biting his nips. they enjoyed this foreplay for some time before she took his hands and placed them on her tits indicating, she needs him to squeeze, lick and suck and do as he please.

Her response is her hands now moved inside his jockey and she felt his iron rod like cock, smiled and gripped it and then slowly pushed the foreskin lower. Now her thumb is on the red cock head and her finger is testing the strength as she tried to bend the one-eyed monster. The monster refused and she gave her approval by simply pressing it gently and then moving her hand up and down. 

stay tuned...............
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
DELETED
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
[Image: feed1.jpg]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
DELETED
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Her response is her hands now moved inside his jockey and she felt his iron rod like cock, smiled and gripped it and then slowly pushed the foreskin lower. Now her thumb is on the red head and her finger is testing the strength as she tried to bend the one-eyed monster. The monster refused and she gave her approval by simply pressing it gently and then moving her hand up and down.................

Rohit thought time to move to bed and he lifted her and carried her to the bed. Rohit saw the ice-cream pack on the table and on impulse he picked it applied liberally all over her tit. Then literally like a dog he licked it off her tits with his tongue, this meant his tongue touched every nano part of her tits, Avi has never ever done like this, he is good in treating her tits but not this way, applying ice cold ice cream and then sweetly licking it. 

As if this is not sufficient and as if to clean, he poured a part of his drink over her tits and carefully licked it clean, his tongue travelling wherever the liquid went and in the process his tongue licked her navel and belly button too. Surely, he is worshipping her body, having caller her his lady Love. 

Today Rohit is in full josh, the mere fact he will be fucking the sex goddess almost right in front of her hubby has made him wild. He did fuck some, either with consent of the hubby or without consent but tonight is special; her hubby is unaware yet is just a few feet away as he licked her body clean of the scotch. To fuck a married pussy, so far, the pussy had only one more cock, is itself special and ego boosting and to have that pussy as his, even as her hubby sleeps in next room is mouth-watering for any male and Rohit is no exception. 

He then applied the ice cream inside her pussy and yes, he poured his scotch too in to her pussy and as she lay there in utter disbelief, his tongue started the work of eating the cream mixed with Scotch whisky from her pussy. His tongue touched innermost walls of her pussy, she just lay there in a state of total sexual bliss and she totally surrendered herself to him and enjoying what he does to her body and soul.  

As he took her clit in his fingers and then sucked her now hard clit, a man’s mini dick, she could resist no more and she moaned and moaned ooooooooooooooh honey, what have you done to me, oooooooooooooh this is sheer pleasure, how can I repay you this and she had a massive orgasm. Not one to let this slip he hungrily swallowed her juices and then kissed her and transferred a large bulk of her own juices to her mouth.

She is just recovering from her massive orgasm; she knew an orgasm without actual fuck comes to her only in Rohit’s magic hands. Rohit said honey I want you to be all of mine as it lasts, and she responded saying as you please, honey this body is yours, this soul is yours, use   as you please, indicating total surrender to her lover.

As he continued to kiss her passionately and lick her tits again, she stopped him and now applied the ice-cream in his dick and licked it like lollipop, it tastes sooooooo good she thought. Not one to waste time, Rohit quickly positioned himself again in 69 position and started kissing her thighs to start with. She shivered as his tongue licked her fair thighs, bit in a few places and yes sucked wherever a part of flesh can be chewed.  

She continued to suck his cock and tried to deep throat him too. She let him play with her pussy as he again licked every cm of her lovely body, moved higher and licked her navel before he began yet another assault on her married and young pussy. He simply licked her, pushed his tongue as deep as it can go and as far as it can go and sucked her clit, more like a woman sucks a dick and she had another mild orgasm this time.

Rohit had other ideas. He moved and positioned himself in such a way he played his hard cock right in between her magnificent melons, they are like mangoes. He moved his cock up and down asking her to hold her tits tightly. As his hard dick moved up it is touching her chin, the touch is causing tingling sensation and is spreading pleasure all over her body. Rohit indicated to Nisha that she can try and lick his dick with her tongue or even take in her mouth as his dick moved up. 

Nisha tried but she could only touch his dick with her tongue as it moved up, her tongue is kissing his dick head as it neared her chin. She continued to lick his dick as he continued to tit fuck her, soon she fully enjoyed this, but said enough now fuckkkkkkkkk me. Honey, you come over and fuck me he said, no not now, right now you idiot, now I need your dick inside and a fast fuck so push it in. Rohit needed no second invite and he adjusted in the missionary position to start with and pushed his cock in one swift move deep in to her married pussy. His cock went in fully in one go as her pussy is wet with her juices. 

stay tuned..................
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 2 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
DELETED
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
[Image: garden1.jpg]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story INDIAN MOM'S DEBAUCHERY by JHALLO (+13 copied) (xossipy.com)

Hope you will enjoy reading the update.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply