Adultery Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy (COMPLETED)
deleted
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Pleasure
Pain

Anjali[Image: pleasure1pain.webp]
[+] 3 users Like ruby.bhatia's post
Like Reply
She is not sure why she is fired up so much, whether the flirting made her yearn for her hubby more or Rohit aroused her so much that she is finding the release in her hubby, or whether she wanted Rohit and wanted her arousal be satisfied by her hubby. Either way she knew she has never been so charged up.  She needed a hard fuck, a strong and powerful fuck desperately. She also knew she is in a state of conflict...............

Recollecting the night, she is not too sure if she is doing right; she hesitatingly and unwillingly started the flirting at her hubby’s request and after several prompts. She thought she will get away with some harmless flirting but she forgot she is dealing with a professional wooer of women. So from some cleavage show at her house and pat on the hand etc, her hubby wanted to up the ante and so the dinner invite. 

She planned similar way some sexy dbanging of her saree, her hubby told her Rohit likes woman wearing a sexy saree. She started playing the tease and flirt perfectly, but soon she found she lost control as Rohit played the age old card of praising.

She began to enjoy his words and this naturally led her to be happy to expose more of her lovely melons and he simply stepped the ante by referring to her sexy belly button too. So now she is in caught in a situation WHERE SHE IS NOT TOO SURE to continue and take to logical end or put a stop.

She knew if he pulled her close and kissed her or played with her tits she may have allowed it and yes enjoyed too. Possibly she wanted it to happen too. She has to grudgingly admit she thoroughly enjoyed the dinner time yet she is scared A situation of heart wanting more and brain sending caution signals to her, or a catch 22. Luckily Rohit is not willing to take such quick steps as it may back fire and so for the moment serious physical contact has not happened.

So She simply took control of his dick and in one single movement thrust herself on his dick and like a knife moves in a soft cake, his dick went in to her totally wet cunt. She relished the moment the dick entered her fully, she grinded on his cock by making circular motions and trying to get his dick in as deep as possible, tonight she is not happy with mere penetration. Besides she wanted her mind not to focus too. Then she heaved herself up and down and began riding him, smiling at him and then gave a very seductive and mischievous smile and said this is no way to ask a super charged lady to ride you,  I need a wild, furious and serious long pounding of my pussy. . 

Vijay knew right away she is super charged yet he wanted to tease her too. Yes my sweet honey I know that and I also know reasons and he smiled.
She continued to ride him and he was happily chewing her nips, squeezing her tits and even caressing her navel too. He enjoyed her riding as it helped him to feast on her bouncing tits; they seem to dance in tune with her movements. Up down and up and down, Oh God they present a beautiful and awesome sight to him. 

She now is breathing hard and like a true hubby, the asked her to lay back, he put her legs on his shoulders and thrust his now rock solid cock in to her wet pussy in one swift motion, his dick went in like a knife goes inside a cake, so smooth and wet is her pussy tonight.  and pounded her fast, telling her, Anjali, honey I know you enjoyed the time and possibly wanted more. 

Ok Here is the cock and yes think it as his cock and you may get more pleasure but she said shutup , am happy with yours. Vijay I have no intention to go all the way for sure. Now stop taesing and fuck me hard, yes that is it, pound me faster, and so saying he heaved her ass up as if in response to her hard thrusts and oh vijayyyyyy fuckkkkme, fuckkme fast pleeeeeeese  and then she screamed oh honey you are soo  good continue like that and then she had her deep orgasm flooding her pussy. Vijay too was charged, normally he can stay longer but tonight he too is charged seeing his lovely and so far, loyal wife flirt and enjoy. He simply emptied in to her, bursts of semen which filled her pussy. 

stay tuned.................
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
(24-11-2021, 04:11 PM)ruby.bhatia Wrote: Pleasure
Pain

Anjali[Image: pleasure1pain.webp]

Thank you ruby.bhatia. Yes, Anjali is introduced in to corporate life by her hubby. We will see her progress as days go by
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
deleted
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
[+] 1 user Likes Newone00's post
Like Reply
deleted
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Vijay too was charged, normally he can stay longer but tonight he too is charged seeing his lovely and so far, loyal wife flirt and enjoy. He simply emptied in to her, bursts of semen which filled her pussy...........

The couple rested and cleaned themselves and again recharged themselves with some energy giving snacks and Vijay is continuously caressing her body, he pulled her closer to him and she clinged to him like never before as if she does not want this bliss and pleasure to end. She willingly allowed her hubby to explore her sexy body. From all indications it seemed they are readying for round. Vijay then placed himself in her lap and squeezed her tits and slowly chewed one of her nips, he is now sucking her nips alternatively.

Continuing his assault on her lovely round and fair tits, he said tell me honey you have willingly let him see some of these, will you allow him to suck them like I am doing and he immersed himself in sucking her tits. She said shut up and stop all your dirty thoughts, I had one wild night and don’t spoil my pleasure, so saying she dragged him on to bed and hugged him, kissed him on his lips and said let us sleep.  Vijay continued to bite and suck and lick her tits but soon he too slept.

Let us go back to Rohit and his dinner plans.

As he is sipping and enjoying leisurely his drink, Rohit decided he will take them back to the same venue he took Nisha first. He knew it will arouse some sweet memories and will surely remind her of the great fuck session they both had.  He hoped, if his luck holds out, he will also get some private moments with Nisha and he will surely use those moments max.  

He knew even though she protests; finally, she melts at his touch.  Beyond that even though her hubby will be there who knows???  May be he can fuck her as her hubby sleeps??? Just the thoughts made him horny.

HE quickly contacted the resort and booked and yes, he blocked a suit too, just in case they decide to spend the night there.   He took his food and slept for some time He took a leisurely shower, packed his clothes and drove to Avinash’s house to pick both of them and on way bought a swim suit for both Avi and Nisha, a bold move considering her hubby may not appreciate his action of buying a swim suit for his wife. However, he talked to them over phone and said they should pack some clothes if they feel like staying in the lovely place.

As he reached their house, Nisha offered coffee and she asked are we not coming back for the night Rohit???  He smilingly said yes that is the plan but once you see the place you may be bowled and wanted to stay, most people prefer to stay the night so as caution I asked you both and then he discreetely pushed the packet into her hands. Soon they are on way to the venue.

They reached the venue as planned, an hour or so before sunset. And they are guided to their private place. The moment they entered the gate Nisha guessed the place and She looked at Rohit who smiled and assured her with his eyes. She then smiled as if to say you are a devil, you have all the clever plans but I will not allow those to fructify tonight.

The climate is perfectly pleasant, the evening’s cold breeze is a joy to feel and the scenery is breathtaking to say the least.

Let us recollect how the place looked last time the 2 were there and her feelings then.

“Two sides glass fittings and as the curtains were drawn out the view, I had was wonderful. One side it has beautiful lawn stretching over a long space and on the other side a very big beautiful garden with flowers all over like tulips, roses, chrysanthemum, daffodils, and so many others. Oh my, a beautiful and pleasant scenery. Within the garden are small water ponds with flowers in them. 

It was just beautiful all the way. It looked as a paradise on earth.  Somewhere in the lawns and garden you also see a couple and from a distance it is obvious that they are having some kind of foreplay. My mind was racing, oh how can they make such display so openly. I was very happy and simply was in total admiration of the place

stay tuned.............
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Hot as a hell
[+] 1 user Likes Dumeelkumar's post
Like Reply
deleted
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
deleted
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
[Image: garden1.jpg]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
two sides glass fittings and as the curtains were drawn out the view, I had was wonderful. One side it has beautiful lawn stretching over a long space and on the other side a very big beautiful garden with flowers all over like tulips, roses, chrysanthemum, daffodils, and so many others. Oh my, a beautiful and pleasant scenery. Within the garden are small water ponds with flowers in them. It was just beautiful all the way. It looked as a paradise on earth.  Somewhere in the lawns and garden you also see a couple and from a distance it is obvious that they are having some kind of foreplay. My mind was racing, oh how can they make such display so openly. I was very happy and simply was in total admiration of the place”..............

Only maybe thanks to seasonal variations there seemed to be more flowers this time. Though she was here she is still in awe, struck again at the sheer beauty of the place. Memories came flooding i her brain. Rohit saw her reactions and knew straight away that the sweet memories are engulfing her and making his job later easier. He smiled and said Nisha I thought both of you will enjoy this natural scenic beauty, you have several types of flowers and some of them are rare and exotic too. This is a very romantic place and several couples come here and I thought both of you will enjoy the night.  Avi simply said yes Rohit agree with you totally, I am just bowled by this ambiance and fragrances. Rohit smiled and asked if we should just go over and see the area and return here or should we sit and order our drinks. 

Avi immediately said Rohit, I think I would like to walk and go near the garden and see all those lovely flowers.  Fine and they told the boy that they will order later.  They moved in to the suit.  Rohit changed into shorts and   Avi followed him too. Nisha changed herself into a short dress, barely up to her knees and Rohit cannot help but look at those shapely legs and started on exploring the area.

They walked on the pathway in the lawns, very green, trimmed and a green carpet. Then they moved to the garden, they saw the flowers, roses, chrysanthemum, daffodils, Water Lily, Orchids, tulips and so many others. There are small fountains to enhance the beauty and provide enhanced scenic effect. There is a bigger fountain too and one can feel the drops falling on the body giving  a tingling sensation. As they neared the fountain, she is the first to see the bushes and then Avi remarked hey Rohit this side they have some nice bushes.  

Yes Avi, guys sit here and relax and enjoy the fragrance of flowers, the drops that fall from the fountain. If you feel we can sit here too and Avi said yes, we will. Just on cue a bearer appeared and said sir your order. Nisha and Avi are surprised but Rohit said guys I know you will be impressed and be happy to spend more time here so I ordered a round of drinks. The meaning is not lost on Nisha as for the second time memories came gushing in, how she roamed around with just a bikini and how they ended up having sex near one of these bushes. 

As they sipped drinks, she looked at Rohit who smiled and winked too as if to convey he also knew what she is thinking. As the memories flooded and she started reliving the sexual bliss she had, as to how she brazenly she allowed herself to be fucked in a public place, her own protestations and her wishes to close the affair surely are melting fast. She seemed lost when her hubby asked her how she feels, and Rohit responded she is enjoying the absolute bliss of this place, let her enjoy, and he nodded in agreement as he too is blown away by all this. They wanted to spend more time and see the other places too so he placed another round of order and they walked around. Rohit intentionally kept behind a step or two to allow privacy and also enjoyed her shapely legs walk in rhyme. Avi, however asked him to come with them.

Avi found a Loo and he said excuse me and stepped in. On impulse Nisha said you have specifically chosen this to reignite, she left the Question incomplete, he moved closer to her pulled her closer and in one quick response kissed her lips, saying I wanted your hubby to enjoy this scenic beauty honey. She is scared someone will see them as also her hubby may be back but as she saw into his eyes, all those sweet fucking memories again flooded her thoughts and he smiled and said you sure you do not want to kiss. She went into his arms in a flash and kissed him passionately, biting his lips and as quickly distanced herself from him. That is enough for the night, no more play she said seductively. God I am melting at his touch is her inner feelings. She is scared yet strangely excited as by now she knew, it is not just drinks and dinner Rohit has planned. 

She is in a state of conflict, her mind cautioning her and her heart telling her go and have a blast. Rohit saw her, could read her easily and then guided her near a bush and just pulled her close and said God how I wish we can have a repeat here and now. These words literally swept her off balance and he kissed her passionately, his one eye keeping a watch on movements of others, and one of his hands is on her thighs and the other gently squeezing her tit. He also quickly released her so the pleasures sank in. Now she smiled and she came closer and hugged him again planting a gentle kiss on his lips and saying you are a devil. 

Avi took some time as he had to wait and as he came, they separated. They returned to the bushes and completed their drinks. By the time the night is fully in, the beauty of the fountains and all the colors that are flashed by the lights on them is a treat to watch. And as they sipped, the dancing lights time w announced and all gathered around most had their glass of drink in their hands. The couples danced too in sync with the song as the fountain lights rose and fell in tune with the music and in different colors. It is really spectacular to watch. 

stay tuned............
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
deleted
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
deleted
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
[Image: funtain2.jpg]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
spectacle to watch.............

Rohit egged Avi and Nisha to dance too and Avi took her and they danced as Rohit stood and clapped lightly. He sipped his drink and he is also drinking the beauty of this seductress who can tempt a saint too, he thought.  He is now dreaming of having her tonight.

The couple are totally elated, here they are in a place of sheer scenic beauty with beautiful flowers with their magical fragrance and a musical fountain, the drops touching their bodies as thr drops fall, they are dancing to the tunes. 

There is no crowd unlike what one may see in a public park as this place is expensive and some are here multiple times, not necessarily with their wives of course. Soon people began to disperse and our trio too returned to the private place by consent.

Rohit ordered drinks and said to Avi, so now let us decide to stay or not and he looked at Nisha and Avi is about to say when Nisha said honey, it is so good, not every day we are in a place like this, let us spend the night here. Avi readily agreed, even he wanted to fuck his sweet wife in such a lovely ambiance.  They moved to the suite, Avi and Nisha sat on the bigger sofa and Rohit sunk himself into the single recliner, saying he was tired and wanted to relax.

As she sat her dress inched up exposing her legs more. Her beautiful fair legs are a treat to watch. Rohit smiled, glanced at them and gave thumbs up discreetely. Now even Nisha is feeling the effect of her drinks, she easily sheds inhibitions when even small amount of drink is in her belly, so she seems to be losing all inhibitions and she smiled seductively yet mischievously at Rohit.  

Avi is in the dark and is enjoying his drink, he is carried away by the ambiance and caressing his wife's legs as the exchange of eyes happened. Soon their order came and Nisha said she had enough and Rohit said, I have ordered only a small for you dear, do not worry. Avi did notice the word Dear but thought he is just teasing her in to drinking more and he is pleased as on drinks Nisha is hornier.  He knew a good fuck is in store for him. So, he said honey, we are going to eat and sleep here only and while we are here let us make the best out of it. The thoughts of his horny wife made him move his hands further on her legs and this exposed her outer thighs.

As she sipped her third small peg, normally she sips just 2 small pegs, she is wondering who will fuck her, she is sure her hubby almost wants her to move to bed and fuck her wild now itself but he just stopped short for civility. She is not sure if she wants her hubby or Rohit and if so, who first. All she knows is she needs a fuck, fast and wild at the earliest. She looked at Rohit mischievously, as if to say she is with Avi for tonight, she smiled and he smiled back as if to say Ok I will handle. At the same time, he looked at her lower thighs and gestured he would love to lick those thunder thighs. 

God this man can go to any extent and he is doing so before my sweet hubby she thought. Poor Avi is busy as he is now in lust and in dire need to fuck his own wife. Rohit guessed this and wanted to give some private moments and to watch and he said excuse me and moved to the Loo.

No sooner he left, Avi pulled her close and kissed her passionately, she responded as her own body is burning with desire, his hands moved totally up caressing her lovely fair thighs, He put his hands inside her panty and gripped her pussy. Hey honey, we have not much time, Rohit will come back but he is in no mood to listen and now he started kissing her again and squeezed her tits hard she is amused as normally Avi is not this aggressive but surely all this ambiance and drinks etc. has fired his imagination and desires. 

She responded by placing her hand on his hard dick and said honey you are rock hard. He is pleased with her response and now he tried to lift her dress up but she said honey continue your drinks I will change and come, if you are Ok with me wearing a nighty before Rohit. 

stay tuned...........
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
(26-11-2021, 10:05 PM)Newone00 Wrote: .......

Thank you 
Newone00.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
(28-11-2021, 12:51 PM)Dumeelkumar Wrote: Hot as a hell

Thank you Dumeelkumar. Glad you enjoyed reading the story.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
deleted
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini