Fantasy Cuck Mocktail
Awesome update given. Eagerly waiting for your next mind blowing update
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Wonderful storyline progression
Please also try to add new characters like
1 local gunda
2 politician
3 security officer officer
4 guruji ashram
Like other characters
Thank you
Like Reply
[Image: IMG-20210801-WA0032.jpg]
Like Reply
(31-07-2021, 03:38 PM)Lovecraft Wrote: The story is damn good, becoming more and more erotic day after day....quite interesting that you adding new characters to this story. 

...Wish Neha could have few more sexual encounter with Pradeep's boss & this time in front of her husband.

Thanks alot,
yes Neha will have more encounters with her boss & many other bulls.
Like Reply
(01-08-2021, 01:02 AM)ShaifBD Wrote: Awesome update given. Eagerly waiting for your next mind blowing update

Thanks alot, yes, be patience for the next update.....
It is coming soon.
Like Reply
(01-08-2021, 03:26 PM)peter171 Wrote: Wonderful  storyline progression
Please also try to add new characters like
1 local gunda
2 politician
3 security officer officer
4 guruji ashram
Like other characters
Thank you

Yeah those guys are also in the queue to join Neha club, soon or later they will also bang her.
Like Reply
Where are you bro, please update further
Like Reply
Please update... Great work...
Like Reply
Hoping to see her spread her targets to her relatives/In-Laws soon.  Had shared some ideas...

After all, Family cums first....
[+] 1 user Likes Givemeextra's post
Like Reply
(20-08-2021, 10:11 AM)Givemeextra Wrote: Hoping to see her spread her targets to her relatives/In-Laws soon.  Had shared some ideas...

After all, Family cums first....

Common Friend, Don't keep us waiting like this.....Your are missing in action for long.

Again hope this story does not stop midway.   Who are her other targets after Boss completes his part
Like Reply
1. I see she was initially a shy, homely and conservative/reserved housewife.

2. Husband's impotency, early ejaculation or erectile dysfunction, all these are treatable to a large extent. It was not attempted at all.

3. Husband's need for money to run his house, pay EMIs, etc., these are a man's responsibilities unless he is handicapped etc.

4. Nobody brought his wife to the office party but our hero.

And people are on his side and calling her names!?
Like Reply
(01-09-2020, 11:43 PM)desilover007143 Wrote: Notes
  • New characters that enter into the plot will be updated here & I will mention in which chapter that character entered & other related details also.

Myself -   Pradeep 27 years - 5.10" average looking.
My wife - Neha 26 years. 36-32-34 – THE HEROIN OF THE SERIES
              5.5" Tall, Well built, Fair skin, always loves to have clean shaved underarms & private parts. 
Chapter 4 - A Stranger
Chapter 5 - The New Boss – 45 years, well built, healthy body, wife new office boss,  Pramod, Married.
Chapter 10 - Harsha, The Indian manager of my wife’s client company – 40 years, married.
Chapter 11 – Nithin Kumar, My boss, 48 years, married.
Chapter 13- 5 Foreign guys
Chapter 15- Susanth, 23 years, neighbour guy, single
Seems many chapter's missing from list ..  I see - 
                Chapter 16 - troubling Laws [wife sex with MIL]
                Chapter 17 - Learning to Drive freely [wife sex with Driver episode]
                Chapter 18 - Learning to Cook with right sauce's [wife sex with Cook episode]
                Chapter 19 - House not so Warming [wife sex with Maid (joined by Maid's husband) episode]
                Chapter 20 - Worker's day [wife open legs behavior attracts Apartment workers]
                Chapter 21 - MIL cum's to stay [wife/MIL next level bonding]
                Chapter 22 - SIL learns Life's equations [wife teaches SIL (who comes to study PHD Maths) on how to cuckold. Introduces her to wifey's various Men]
  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

But What happened to story friend.. You had such promising starts.

Xossip - [From being Husband to cuckold Husband] - left midway
Xossipy - [The Cuckold Husband] - It was to be continued in this story... But this story ???????

We are waiting friend......Don't leave us dry.....So may chapters to go..........
[+] 1 user Likes Givemeextra's post
Like Reply
The writer does not seems to care about this story anymore
And still as subscriber we follow every comment las a hope like its an update to the story
Like Reply
(21-09-2021, 07:34 PM)peter171 Wrote: The writer  does not  seems  to  care about  this story  anymore
And still as subscriber we follow every  comment las a hope like its an update to the  story

seems true...Author last login at 20-09-2021, 11:31 PM
Like Reply
(21-09-2021, 07:34 PM)peter171 Wrote: The writer  does not  seems  to  care about  this story  anymore
And still as subscriber we follow every  comment las a hope like its an update to the  story

seems true...Author last login at 20-09-2021, 11:31 PM
Like Reply
(22-09-2021, 08:59 AM)Givemeextra Wrote: seems true...Author last login at 20-09-2021, 11:31 PM
Like Reply
nice one
Like Reply
DEAR AUTHOR..

What Happened to this story Cuck Mocktail?  Are you not coming back?

Pls let us know something about this.

Heart
Like Reply
SadDodgySad
Like Reply
Chapter 16 – Doctor Solution lead to another Problem

On a regular day I was tiered minding my own shit in my office, so just for a coffee I went to cafeteria & ordered a coffee for myself, waiting for it on a table & checking my insta profile, I saw my wife posting pics in her profile, it made me angry because from morning I am trying to call her & text her but she is neither attempting my calls not replying my texts but liking the comments to her posts, I became angry for it, more over the guys beside my table are also checking my wife insta profile & talking about her, gradually topic changed towards her husband(me), I don’t know whether they observed me sitting beside them or not but talking shit abut me like
Guy1: she is a sexy piece of slut, she banged by those foreign delegates few weeks back for our office contract.
Guy2: yes dude, she is such a shameless slut, doing strip dance on stage, it was so hot that I felt like fucking her infront of all on stage
Guy3: here interesting point is everything happened at her husband presence, he fainted & his wife entertained us, he is such a useless cuck ha ha ha
All guys: ha ha ha true yar, he is a useless piece of shit, even boss scolds him infront of all.
Guy1: probably she isn’t satisfied with his tiny dick, so she immediately accepted to get banged by foreign boys.
Guy2: who knows, our boss might also might banged that bitch after those foreign boys.
Guy3: ha ha ha true yar, what a shameless cucky, letting his wife to be our office slut.  
Guy2: her husband is a useless bastard to let that beauty to be our office asset
Other guys: ha ha ha ha ha

Like that they are making fun of me, it really hurt me a lot, I felt bad, literally I tightly held my tears at the edge of my eyes, I left that place immediately & went back to my cabin, carrying inside, sitting idle, but one line hit my mind very hard that is “PROBABLY SHE ISN’T SATISFIED WITH HIS TINY DICK”, then I questioned myself, ‘AM I REALLY TINY? ISN’T MY DICK SIZE ENOUGH TO SATISFY A PUSSY?, lots of questions rolling over in my mind, then thought to leave early & consult a doctor & clarify my doubts, immediately I googled & booked a appointment with a doctor, & left office at 6:30, at hospital I was waiting for my turn, it was my first time to go to sex doctor, I was little nervous & shy to share my issue with some stranger, but he is a doctor he need to know my issue exactly to cure it, so I gained lot of courage & went into doctor cabin when my turn came,
Doctor: Come Mr. Pradeep, have a seat
Me: Hai sir,
Doctor: yes sir, tell me what is your problem?
Me: (my voice isn’t coming out of my vocal but tried hard to open my vocals) I am unable to stay long in my bed, I have a doubt that my wife is not satisfied with my performance (with shy)
Doctor: see Mr. first of all keep your shy aside, these days it is very common issue with men, due to lot of pressure, tensions, sexual performance is getting poor, from my primary observation you are also facing the same issue, no need to worry my boy, come on lay on this bed, I need to check your penis physical over view,
Me: what?
Doctor: come on, don’t feel shy, I am your doctor, how can I suggest the treatment without checkup? Come on lay on this bed & remove your pants till knees,
Me: I am dyeing with shy, I have never done this before, I cannot do this but when I remember how my boss used my wife, angry build in my mind “NO I WON’T LET THAT REPEAT, TO STOP THAT I NEED TO TAKE THIS TREAMENT”, I kept all the shame aside & dropped my pants & let the doctor see my machine
Doctor saw my penis, with his hand gloves on checked my dick to confirm everything is alright
Doctor: ok Mr. your penis seems to be alright, don’t worry about your performance, try to keep your stress & tensions out of your home, try to be peaceful, focus on your sex, don’t think about anything while having sex, surely you will perform well, try my words, if no improvement then I will take some tests on you.
Me: after his words I felt very confident, I am happy that I am pretty alright, my penis has no issue, I drove home with lots of happiness & excited to bang my wife this night,

When I reached home it was 9 pm, my wife also just came, having shower, at dinner while we are discussing I didn’t tell my wife that I consulted a doctor, after dinner while on bed my wife is busy with her chatting & social media stuff, I was rubbing her legs, then she gestured like “WHAT?”, I again rubbed her legs, she kept her phone aside & looking towards me,
Me: baby…
My wife: what baby?
Me: (smiling)
My wife: no baby, I have work I need to go early tomorrow
Me: just once
My wife: sorry baby, I am tiered today,
Me: please baby
My wife: ok, last time you denied to buy a saree for me, today I will let you only if you buy me a dress
Me: (with no other thought, instantly) OK baby, whatever, let’s make out now.
Already my hands are rolling over her belly & playing with her navel, gradually moved towards her melons, the moment I hold them in my hand I felt like they have increased a lot, few months back they fit perfectly in my hand but now they are way beyond my hand, they are grown up, all these days I didn’t observed this, this is very huge upgrade in her body, but anyhow I am not in need to investigate how they gained size, all I want is to test myself today, so I took off her nighty, enjoying her grown milky boobs, mangalsutra in between them, rubbing her pussy, kissing her lips, literally making out with her, down there I am fully hard, I need to enter in her, so instantly I too became nude & adjusted her for a missionary position, placed her legs around my waist, guided my dick into her pussy, she is already wet for my foreplay & expecting dick penetration, so my dick with no issue slides smoothly into her pussy, I can feel that, pretty awesome, pressing her boobs & giving thrusts to her, yeah after 6-7 thrusts I used to cum but today not like that, I gained some confidence, doing some more pushes, I felt like situation is in my hand, I gained courage to increase my speed, after 3-4 strokes, in a fraction of second I felt a sensation on my dick head & realized that cum is about to leak, immediately with no late I took out my dick, leaking thick drops on my wife belly, I was shocked, I am not expecting this, I felt like doing some more time, what to do now, I keep staring at my dick getting limp, then I saw my wife laying on bed naked with legs around me, my cum drops on her belly, It was pin drop silent for a moment, my wife is hardly controlling her laugh.
When I saw her face, anger build in me, I immediately off from her, wore my short & left into hall, then behind me my wife also wore her nighty quickly & walked behind me,
My wife: baby, what happened, why are you so angry?
Me: don’t talk to me
My wife: sorry dear, what happened? tell me  
Me: look I know you are laughing at me, you laughing at my dick
My wife: oh, no dear, I am not, this is not new for us, today you reached my expectations
(For that word I felt very happy inside, my anger started to melt immediately)
My wife: every time our session will over in just 10 minutes, today also nothing changed, I am fully tiered today but I agreed for you because I am pretty sure that you can finish the entire session in 10 min, with no fail you reached my expectations, wait I will show you
(My wife went back to bedroom to get her mobile)
My wife opened her chat, showing me the last send message to one of my colleagues
My wife: see, this is the last message that I send to your colleague, then it’s 11:05 pm, see the double ticks there, now it’s 11:18 pm, if you remove our last 2-3 minutes conversation, it is nearly 10 minutes of time, see you meet my expectations today, I know you cannot last more than 2-3 minutes of action, infact I should be angry on you for your poor performance, but I am gentle with you, don’t take my gentle behavior as advantage, infact your boss is much older than you but stays for longer time than you,
(My heart broke when I heard that line from her)
My wife: I thought I should never say that line to you, but today you made me so, now go get sleep, I am fully sleepy, I need to go early tomorrow, prepare my breakfast by 8:30 am.

I was totally dam silent while she is talking, suddenly her talking converted into shouting, I didn’t expected this from her, literally my heart broke when she took the topic about my boss & compare mine with his, I cannot take this, I lost into thoughts, feeling very bad, felt like kick ass that doctor, no improvement at all, moreover my wife shouted on me like never before, worst day of my life, till then I never felt this bad because my wife never hated me, but this day she broke my heart, after ,my wife left into bedroom & sleeping, I went into washroom, cried a lot, wiped my face, went into another bedroom & slept there, next day morning I woke up early & prepared her breakfast my 8:30.

While at breakfast my wife is eating & me standing beside her, with a towel on my shoulder just like a maid, my wife observed that & gestured me to sit beside her,
My wife: sorry baby, I shouldn’t have talked like that, I don’t have any intention neither to compare you with others nor humiliate nor hurt you, I am really sorry dear, those are out of my anger, not from my heart dear
Me: don’t act smart dear, people will talk the truth in anger, I know you compared me with my boss & others.
My wife: no dear, I promise, I don’t have such intention, that went unexpected, come let me feed you the breakfast,
My wife tried to feed me the breakfast but I pushed her hands & food fell down, for it she got angry instantly,
My wife: WTF! Are you doing, here I came down to say sorry but you are doing over action, you don’t deserve my sorry, yes I am comparing you with your boss, listen now I am saying “YES YOUR BOSS HAVE LONG STAMINA THAN YOU, YOUR TOOL WONT EVEN DESERVE TO BE CALLED AS DICK, HIS DICK IS MUCH BIGGER THAN YOU, HE IS THE MAN THAT CAN SATISFY ME, THIS VIDEO IS MORE THAN ENOUGH FOR YOU TO CUM, WATCH THIS (she opened that video of strip tease dance in my office party event in my mobile), I AM LEAVING TO OFFICE”,

She again got fire on me, went into her bedroom, took her bag, while about to leave at the main entrance she stopped & dialed her colleague
My wife: hey where are you?
Her colleague: almost there, come down the apartment.
My wife: ok coming down
Then my wife gave an angry look and left home in much anger.
After she left, house was total pin drop silent, I sat at dining table, holding my head in shame, all my pride gone, till now only my colleagues used to tease & make fun of me, now my wife also started, this is beyond anything, everything is over, I sat there like that for some time, after deep thinking, I prepared & left to office.
At that evening I went to that hospital doctor with full anger, I questioned him
Me: what is this doctor, I did as you but there is no improvement,
I also said the doctor about the fight with my wife, without letting him know that my wife slept with my boss or others.
Doctor: why the hell are you shouting, nothing will happen overnight, you should be patience, at-least you should try for 1 week to 10 days, then you may see improvement, now leave.
With doctor words I came out in very low mood, that night I didn’t felt like going home, I felt very bad about myself, so I took my phone & dialed my friend,

NEW CHARACTER:
MY FRIEND, MAHESH, FRIEND FROM DEGREE COLLEGE, ONE OF MY BEST BUDDIES, IN THOSE DAYS WE HAVE A GANG OF 5 GUYS INCLUDING ME, NOW ALL ARE STAYING AT DIFFERENT PLACES DUE TO JOBS, BUT NOW ONE OF MY BUDDIES CAME BACK, I AM SO HAPPY FOR IT,
HE IS ALSO SAME AS MY AGE, LOOKS VERY SIMILAR TO ME, I STOPPED WITH DEGREE BUT HE STUDIED MORE & GOT MUCH HIGHER JOBS, RECENTLY BREAKUP, HE GOT NEW JOB IN MY CITY, SO SHIFTED TO HIS RENTED 2BHK FLAT, IT’S BEEN A WEEK SINCE HE SHIFTED. DUE TO HIS WORK BUSY HE DIDN’T ATTEND MY MARRIAGE ALSO.
 PHONE RINGING
Me: hey buddy!
Mahesh: hey man, how’s you? After long time, I miss you so much yar
Me: me too dude, I miss those fun college days,
Mahesh: no more missing, now I am here, we will enjoy like our college days
ME: Sure buddy!
Mahesh: today let’s spoil our liver bro
Me: sure, why now, let’s resume our fun.
I kept my phone charging, we both sat in balcony & started to drink, had a lot of chit chat, did a group video call with our gangmates, talked with them, all my anger is gone while talking with my friends, felt very happy, very satisfying, as I know about myself clearly, I will faint after 3 pegs, that day already 3 pegs are done, I almost out of control, at that time when he asked about my marriage life, I almost cried and told him about my last night fight with my wife.
In that I clearly told him that my wife had sex with my boss & now she is not getting satisfied with my low performance, he totally understood my situation, later I got fainted.
Parallel to this in background my wife is calling me, but my phone is in silent mode & vibrating, there in balcony we are in no mood to recognize it, once I fainted my friend helped me to bring me to bed, while he going back to balcony, he recognized that something is vibrating, after checking here & there he came to know that my phone is vibrating to my wife calls, then my friend Mahesh attempted it
Mahesh: hello
My wife: (without listening his voice & shouting on him, scolding him bad words)
Mahesh: madam, stop this is not your husband, I am his friend, Mahesh
My wife: oh, I am extremely sorry, I didn’t relegalize it.
Mahesh: it’s ok, don’t worry, I am your husband’s old friend
My wife: oh, nice talking to you, where is Pradeep?
Mahesh: he is sleeping. (He hides the matter that I was drunk & fainted)
My wife: it’s ok, does he eat anything? (She don’t know that I shared details about her stage performance, she tried to cover up the situation)  
Mahesh: yeah, we had dinner together (again lie)
My wife: is it comfortable to you if he sleeps there?
Mahesh: no need to worry madam, it’s 2BHK, he is comfortable, he will come tomorrow morning, you just chill.
My wife: ok fine, good night.
Mahesh: Good night, madam.
Once my wife disconnected the call, he confirmed that I am fully asleep & no sign on awake till morning, then he took my thumb finger places it on my phone & it unlocked effortlessly, he opened my phone for 2 things
1.       My wife Photos & phone number
2.       That video of my wife dancing on stage in my office event.
He got my wife phone number from recent incoming call logs, my wife pics & video from gallery, he shared almost all pics & videos of my wife from my phone to his phone & kept back my phone in the same position as if he don’t know anything.

Later wait & see how I paid off for my mistake.

[+] 1 user Likes desilover007143's post
Like Reply