Adultery Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy (COMPLETED)
Thank you surath for the rating
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
He said why not serve me this dish he said and she understood him and served him the dish, she knew of course he is asking her to serve her melons so  she bent to give him a good look at her lovely tits yet again.....

What a lovely way to serve a guest he said and he placed  his hand on her thigh  and said, again Anjali, I must confess that you are beautiful and stunning. My compliments for this dress too, it is super. She being a lady is floored totally now with his compliments. She forgot momentarily that his free hand is now on her thigh  and is slowly moving up.

She smiled at him as if indicating both her approval and hesitation. And if you do not mistake me for saying you have a very sexy belly button and navel. Vijay is so lucky. Well, well surely he has taken the flirting to a whole new level, not certainly what she expected or anticipated or wanted. Yet she seemed to like this attention from him and she simply said, Rohit please stop, I am happily married. 

You are flirting with me openly He responded so what, that makes you even more beautiful and yes I repeat you have a very sexy navel. Hope you will receive my compliments in good spirit. He is at his persuasive best. And she blushed and said your lavish praise makes me uncomfortable. Oh no today you surely look like a sexy diva Dear, yet another step he took, by calling her dear with stress. Now she is no longer in charge of what she started and he took control. Yes Vijay is lucky Anjali as if to assure her and ease her.  She laughed and said my God Rohit you know how to tease and yet assure a lady.

Reading her mind he simply caressed her thigh and said a beauty with brains and add to it wit and humor is a pleasure to sit with. All she can do is blush and say no Rohit you are chivalrous with your lavish praise I am just an ordinary homemaker only. Well he is using the strategy used since ages, all women like to be praised and here he is showering fulsome praise and that too on a woman who started flirting with him initially. 

And you are having the grace too, letting me see your beauty he added, he quickly withdrew his hand too, as a true gentleman,  Will be happy to see more of you as we meet again he added.   She was surprised by his gesture as she thought his hands may remain or even go up her legs. But Rohit is playing to a pattern. He knows there is a limit and there is space for curiosity and yes he wanted her to ask for more. He is now confident he will meet her again and up the ante higher. But he wanted her to initiate the lead in every meeting. In short he is playing a game a wooing in the corporate way.

Vijay returned and Rohit said Vijay, next time you two should come to my house.   Sure ROHIT let Rani come back we will come. With that the dinner is over and Rohit dropped the couple in their house.  As he dropped them he hugged Vijay and surprisingly Anjali too gave a hug to him and this time Rohit kissed her neck that sent shivers down her spine. She was surprised yet is happy to receive the kiss, maybe she is waiting all along for this initiative from him.

As he lay back in his car in his journey to his home, he is unsure of Anjali flirting with him and her exposing has the tacit permission of Vijay or not , though he is almost sure she has his  permission. For a moment he thought may be the guy has a cuck tendency but thought no Vijay is assertive in field and is a nice guy. He reached his house and crashed in to his bed.   

stay tuned..........

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
deleted
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
deleted
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
[Image: pallu.webp]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
As he lay back in his car in his journey to his home, he is unsure of Anjali flirting with him and her exposing has the tacit permission of Vijay or not , though he is almost sure she has his  permission. For a moment he thought may be the guy has a cuck tendency but thought no Vijay is assertive in field and is a nice guy. He reached his housed and crashed in to his bed.................

He woke up next day, and then he spent some time in the gym and then leisurely in his SPA and then had a leisurely bath under the shower. He had his breakfast. Then he is busy with some work as even on Sunday the calls keep coming and finally settled down on his couch for a leisurely drink on this Sunday Morning  with thoughts of last night dinner very much in his mind. He recollected all the flirting but still is not sure why has Vijay made or asked Anjali to flirt, he is almost sure Vijay asked her to flirt with him. Otherwise there is no need for him to stand aside and observe his wife. He thought of calling Nisha and then decided against as Avi may be home. He wanted to relax and recollect the pleasant memories, her lovely tits and her sexy navel kept coming back to him. He smiled and thought may be very soon or soon they will meet again. He ordered snacks and Lunch. Then on impulse he called Avi.

Rohit: Hi Avi Rohit here. Hru?
Avi: Am fine Rohit hru
Rohit:  Am fine too Avi, I called you to find if you are free in the evening and if so we can meet for dinner. Thought we will spend some time, am getting bored here.
Avi: Will have to check with Nisha, Rohit. OK Rohit she confirms she too has no plans for the night.
Rohit: So can I take that we are meeting for dinner tonight.
Avi. Yup but you know I wanted to call you actually.
Rohit; Oh tell me why you wanted to call, any issues???
Avi. Oh no Rohit, it is sort of personal, we wanted to invite you for lunch coming Sunday, we called Anil and Winnie as return gesture.
Rohit: Oh really, am really happy to see you both bonding so well. A close knit family delivers has always been my theory and yes it also helps the families have quality time. But then why me an odd man out as Rani also is not here, you four carry on.
Avi. Oh No Rohit, you have to come, it is sort of private get together and you are very much part of our plans, you have to come. No excuses and he laughed.
Rohit; Well Avi, if you are so insistent Ok, thought I may spoil the small party you guys are having. Do not want to be the odd man out.
Avi. Thx Rohit, hold, Nisha wants to talk too.
Nisha: Hi Rohit, Avi has already told you and please come over with Rani.
Rohit: Nisha dear , Rani is not here still and If the invite is for both only, then I have to drop and he smiled mischievously. So, you people carry on.

Nisha: Not that way, you are welcome alone too.
Rohit: Ok dear but what do I get from you if I come (By this time Nisha has moved away from her hubby as she sure does not want him to overhear her conversation with Rohit.)
Nisha. Hey don’t act smart, we are having a party.
Rohit: So, what, we can always steel some private moments.

Nisha: this time for a change no such moments and you just come. She laughed.

stay tuned.................
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
[Image: pallu2.gif]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
deleted
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
deleted

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Nisha. Hey don’t act smart, we are having a party.
Rohit: So what we can always steel some private moments.
Nisha: this time for a change no such moments and you just come. She laughed.

Rohit: You know very well seeing you I cannot keep quite and last time too you disappointed me at Winnie’s house.

Nisha: Then be a good boy this time too and who knows you may get rewarded, saying so she laughed loudly. And I told you forget it and let us be friends too she added. But she knew the reality to be otherwise and just the thought of dinner with him in the night has made her pussy wet. Oh God what is happening to me she thought
Rohit Ok bye, Nisha meet you both in the evening then.

Nisha Bye

Let us go back and find out what happened to Vijay and highly aroused Anjali as they arrived in their home.  

The couple reached home and Anjali quickly moved to bed room to refresh and change into her nightwear. She thought she will wear a baby doll or some sexy nightwear. She wore something similar to this.

Vijay looked at her and said WOW what happened to you, I have been asking you to wear this for so long and looks as if Rohit finally made you tow wear this tonight. Stop teasing my sweet hubby, we had some super quality time and so this is perfect occasion to wear this, she winked at him. Yes, I know you sure had super time with Rohit and who is flirting by the way you or Rohit he asked teasingly. 

She is in no mood for teasing as all the flirting has made her too horny and she moved closer to him and kissed him and said this is not time to tease. But Vijay is no mood to stop and he squeezed her tits and said he sure would have enjoyed seeing these melons dear, you ARE VERY KIND AND WINKED AT HER. She laughed and said it is your entire fault as at your insistence only I started flirting against my wishes. But I am sure now you are enjoying it. 

Yes, my dear sweet hubby. I must accept I enjoyed the evening and my show too. So how far you allowed,  he asked. Oh this is not time for details, looks as if you are fully turned on so saying he kissed her on her lips and soon the kiss became passionate as Anjali almost bit in to his lips. 

Oh, honey stop biting and save it for Rohit, a good kiss is enough for me he teased while caressing her back and he placed a kiss on her neck too which reminded her of the kiss Rohit gave her and in an instantaneous reaction she pulled him closer to her and planted her own kiss on his neck.  As he again asked her to tell what happened when he is away, as if he is not aware, she chided him for being so curious and yet said make love to me as I fill you with details. 

He smiled and he led her to the bed, undressed her partially and he started kissing her tit. Oh, Honey these are the same tits that Rohit is so eager to see and may be kiss and suck too So saying he suck her tit and bit her nip softly. Yes, honey you are right he is happy to see me expose my boob and yes, he sure wants to play with them. Oh, honey your words make me hornier and tell me is it just that you allowed him to see or, he left the sentence unfinished. 

And he continued to suck her tits while his hands are caressing her pussy. Oh no honey he placed his hands on my legs and later on my thighs too and caressed them over my saree. Saying she blushed and he kissed her on her lips now and said no need to feel bad honey. So, you allowed his hand to roam and she said and his showering praises and while departing he hugged me too and he planted a kiss on my neck too. 

She said, Oh my, my, Anjali dear this has gone much farther than I expected on this night. He sure got some strong green signals from you. Yes, dear I also do not know, the flirting has gone more than I ever wanted to allow. No fear honey, enjoy as it lasts. 

She blushed and said are you not furious that your wife allowed another guy to place his hands on her cheeks and thighs?? No honey I am excited somehow, he said. Ok baba enough of this, now stop and make love to me darling she said. Sure, honey and he pushed his fingers deep inside her pussy, initially his index finger but soon his ring finger followed and even as he is sucking her tits alternatively, he is finger fucking her pussy. 

Oh, honey do not stop where have you learnt these tricks to please your wife she said. Vijay knew she is horny and in right time to mount too. So, he continued finger fucking her and his mouth is busy sucking his dear and sweet wife’s aroused tit. Her nips have become hard and have become long, almost an inch long and this is giving him added pleasure. 

Unable to just lay still she moved her hands to his cock and gripped it, it was hard like steel. She caressed it and moved his foreskin downward and put her finger on his one-eyed monster. He liked what she is doing and his fingers are now moving much faster inside her pussy, soon she was moaning Oh honey do not stop, yes move them faster, Oh yes I am cumming , am cumming and she had her orgasm. 
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 2 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
deleted
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
[Image: feed3.jpg]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
deleted
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
She caressed it and moved his foreskin downward and put her finger on his one eyed monster. He liked what she is doing and his fingers are now moving much faster inside her pussy, soon she was moaning Oh honey do not stop, yes move them faster, Oh yes I am cumming , am cumming and she had her orgasm........

He quickly moved down and savored her honey juices and started licking them drop by drop. He put his tongue deep inside her pussy and this time he is tongue fucking his sweet and aroused wife.  Oh honey you are not even allowing me to rest, yes go on do not stop I like the way you are licking my pussy. You seem to be in great mood right now and so am I too. Come darling oh Yes so goooooooooooooooood to have your tongue service my pussy so well. Honey you are partial, you are not taking care of my clit she said. No way honey I will leave it unattended and he put his lips and sucked her clit which has become hard and is almost like a man’s cock though very much smaller. He took a momentary break and said honey you taste soooooooooooooo good there, it sure is honey pot for me. My sweet darling, it is all yours please yourself as you want, I am all yours to be used tonight as you like, she said. Vijay continued his actions and tongue fucked her and soon she had her orgasm again. He again lapped her juices, only this time he transferred some of her juices to her as he kissed his wife passionately, the juices in his mouth found a place in her mouth and she tasted her own juices. This passionate love attack by her dear hubby on her body, her tits and her pussy has given her immense pleasure so much so she already had cummed twice without getting fucked. Yet she is in a state of excitement and sexual pleasure and unable to find words to express herself, she just clung herself to him pressing every inch of her naked body to her hubby’s body. She continued to kiss him passionately almost biting his lips. She said now time to repay and so saying she changed her position but her hubby held her up, wait honey we need some recharge. He went out and is back in minutes with some snacks, ice-cream, and drinks. Both sipped the drinks and Vijay’s hands are continuously squeezing her tits, today he is no mood to give his wife any respite at all, he is so aroused he sure also knows he needs a wild fuck.

Seeing the ice-cream gave her an idea and she put the cream liberally  all over his cock and then her warm and willing lips took his cock inside her mouth and she began sucking  hic cock, licking the ice-cream on his cock too. The coolness of the cream and the warmness of her lips, what a great match he thought, and he relished her lips doing their job, sucking his hard cock in smooth and silky fashion. He is seeing his wife’s lips move in rhythm and in tune with her movements her tits are moving up and down too. It is a sight to watch really. Vijay thought he is really blessed to have this lovely angel to service his cock.  Then he laughed slightly as he surmised the very same lips make take Rohit’s cock too in a short time. So to tease her he simply said honey, think it as HIS cock and suck it. She took a break, looked at him squarely and said stop taking dirty Vijay, I do like sucking your rod. So saying she continued to lick and suck his cock, she is applying in between the cream too.  To continue his teasing he asked her how it tastes honey, she understood what he meant, waited for some time and when he repeated it said it tastes a lot better. She smiled at him as if to say she can play the game too and then she climbed on his body and hugged him. Now her naked body is on his naked body and the couple is in deep embrace.

The couple is in a sexual bliss yet both are aware all this may change soon. Yet they are in tight embrace and Anjali wanted every nano cm of her body to be in contact with her hubby, she is not sure why she is fired up so much, whether the flirting made her yearn for her hubby more or Rohit aroused her so much that she is finding the release in her hubby, or whether she wanted Rohit and wanted her arousal be satisfied by her hubby. Either way she knew she has never been so charged up.  She needed a hard fuck, a strong and powerful fuck desperately. She also knew she is in a state of conflict.

stay tuned..........
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
deleted
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
[Image: bj.gif]
academy owasso
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
deleted
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
DELETED
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story   VIJAY .FLIRTS WITH MADHU....Smita and Janki journey fm conservative housewife to cuckoldress (xossipy.com)

Hope you will enjoy reading the update.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
[Image: nckkiss.gif]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha