Adultery HONEY, WE NEED TO TALK by Just_Words(+19 copied)
The calling bell rang around 3 pm while I was watching a comedy show on the TV. I opened the door in anticipation and there he was.
"Hello....Sandeep" he said in his booming voice.
"Hello Allan"............

"So, how are you guys. It's been a while..huh?"
Just then, mom came out of the kitchen.
"Hey, Allan..how are you? She asked in her Indian accent.
"Fantastic." he replied.
"What would you have?" mom asked.
"Coffee will be good. Thanks Anjali." he replied.

We both made ourselves comfortable on the sofa and engaged in small talk. Mom went to the kitchen
After a while mom brought Coffee and some biscuits and placed it in front of him and took a seat on the chair next to the TV.

Allan turned his attention to mom and started talking to her. After the party I got curious about his intensions, so I was especially attentive to their conversation. But it was a banal everyday conversation that did not pique my interest. Difference between life in India and US, how was she settling down etc stuff like that. So I turned my attention to the TV.

I was engrossed in the show and paid little attention to what they were talking. They were after all grown ups and they had their own things to talk about.

Occasionally mom would burst into laughter and I would also join in involuntarily not knowing what it was about. But Allan had that sort of personality. He could make people laugh with his talk.

It was almost an hour that the conversation went on and mom suddenly stood up and said "gosh..I have to go to the market and buy groceries for the week. I completely forgot"

"Oh..is it..I am so sorry for making you forget...was I so charming?" Allan said with a wink.

Mom blushed. "No no. It was my fault. I am getting absent minded nowadays, may be getting old" Mom put on a sad face.

"Old? you must be joking. You don't even look like you have an adult son." Allan continued pressing on with his charm.

Mom's face had turned beet red and I could see that she was quietly pleased with the compliments.

"Well when the heart is young, then what else do you need, right? Sandeep?" he turned to me.

I was hearing this back and forth conversation and was a bit amused. I mean two individuals in their thirties were flirting with each other and I was a bit confused.

After what happened in the party, mom had come out of her shell, especially in front of Allan whom she had a good time with. So she was not really nervous and quietly enjoying this play.

Not sure what to say, mom smiled and walked towards the bedroom upstairs to change.

From the corner of my eye, I could see Allan watched her walk and his eyes seemed to be fixed on her undulating buttocks as she slowly disappeared into her bedroom.
"ok..Sandeep I will take a leave"

stay tuned.............
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Thank you sai karthik for your rating. Though the story is copied I am happy it made you give me rating.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
 An update is posted in my story ANJALI FLIRTS WITH ROHIT ....Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy (xossipy.com)

Hope you will enjoy reading the update.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story   SMITA GIVES ANOTHR CHNCE TO VIJAY .....Smita and Janki journey fm conservative housewife to cuckoldress (xossipy.com)

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Not sure what to say, mom smiled and walked towards the bedroom upstairs to change.
From the corner of my eye, I could see Allan watched her walk and his eyes seemed to be fixed on her undulating buttocks as she slowly disappeared into her bedroom.
"ok..Sandeep I will take a leave"............

"But Allan, the documents..." I asked
"Ahhh..forgot..truly I forgot the purpose for which I came" Allan said in mock exasperation. "Do you know where they are?"
"Probably would be in dad's study upstairs" I replied.

Just then mom reappeared and I could see that she had changed into a saree. She was wearing a mauve one that went well with her dusky complexion. Her face was all radiant as she had freshened herself up and put on some make up. That was kind of unusual for mom given that she was just going to local supermarket. She never wore saree to run errands and usually wore western outfits outdoor. In the US, ethnic Indian wear were reserved for special occasions only. But what the hell, she looked good.

She walked towards us demurely making every effort to cover her midriff with the saree pallu, all prim and proper. Allan was grinning like a Cheshire cat.

"So so...madam Anjali is going to set the town on fire..hmmm" Allan knew how to flirt.

Mom giggled. Putting on a face she acted coy but still smiling. She stole a glance at me. I was also smiling. Kind of proud of her personality.

"Ok..I am leaving for the market....Sandeep make sure that the doors are locked when Allan leaves."

"yes mom" I replied.

"Bye Anjali" Allan said.

"Bye" mom replied and stepped out of the house.

Now we had a 3 bedroom townhouse and apart from my room and master bedroom upstairs, the third bedroom was a guest room on the first floor. Dad's study was also upstairs next to the master bedroom. That was where dad sat when he brought work home. And there were kitchen and living room as well on the first floor. We had a decent sized backyard behind the kitchen.

"Well it's here..let me take you to the room" I trailed off when suddenly the phone rang.

"It's ok. You take the call. I can find it myself" Allan said.

"Allan, it's upstairs next to the master bedroom" I pointed in the direction upstairs and picked up the phone from the side table.

"Ok Sandeep..thanks"

Allan got up and went upstairs and disappeared around the corner. I picked up the call. It was Dave, a friend from college.

After about 15 minutes I hung up. Dave was planning for a camping trip and told me the detail on the phone. I got excited about the plan and quickly got up from the sofa and made my way to the study to make sure that Allan had got what he wanted.

I entered the room but Allan was not in there. I gently pushed open the bathroom door next to the study but it was also empty.

Puzzled, I came out of the room and was about to make my way back to the living room downstair when I saw that the master bedroom door was slightly open. This was my parent's bedroom and normally the door is kept shut whenever either mom or dad are not in the house.

Nervously I tip-toed towards the bedroom and was horrified to hear a sound coming from the room. It was the sound of a man panting and moaning at the same time.

I gently pushed the door open to get a better view and what I saw shocked me to no end.

Allan was standing at the foot of the bed with his back towards to door. His pants and underwear were down at his ankles and I could see his hips were bucking forward and backward. I could see that his face was covered with some kind of cloth.

Summoning my wits I pushed the door open a little more and saw that the cloth on his face was nothing but my mom's panties. He was sniffing them, for god's sake. And what did we have down on his dick? It was another pair of my mom's panties that was wrapped around his massive erect dick. The laundry basket was right next to him.

My throat went dry and I felt that I would collapse there.
"ahhh ugghhhhhh....ahhhhhhh" he was making noises from his throat as his white swollen dick with pinkish cockhead was rubbed against the silky material of my mom's panties.

stay tuned.............
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story  ANJALI is HORNEY....Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy (xossipy.com)

[url=https://xossipy.com/thread-21307-post-3953514.html#pid3953514][/url]Hope you will enjoy reading the update.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story   VIJAY .FLIRTS WITH MADHU....Smita and Janki journey fm conservative housewife to cuckoldress (xossipy.com)

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
My throat went dry and I felt that I would collapse there.
"ahhh ugghhhhhh....ahhhhhhh" he was making noises from his throat as his white swollen dick with pinkish cockhead was rubbed against the silky material of my mom's panties.............

Suddenly I had this urge to pee and I ran away from there and shut myself in the bathroom. As I unzipped my jeans to pee, I noticed that my dick was erect. Strangely the scene had turned me on!!!!!

Oh my god...a stranger sniffing my mom's soiled panties and jacking off in them had turned me on!!! God..what do I do? I felt ill and hurriedly took a leak making sure that I did not splash any of my urine on the floor.

After pissing I went down to the hall and sat in front of the TV, staring at it while I played out the scenes in my mind. I did not care what was on the TV, that was the least of my concerns.

What I saw was like a nightmare or was it a dream...? " I was confused.

I didn't know how many minutes had passed but my trance was broken with the sound of flushing came from bathroom upstairs and footsteps rapidly approaching.

Putting on a brave face, I turned towards the sound and saw Allan coming down the stairs with a clutch of papers in his hand.

"Did you get what you need." I asked, croaked rather.
"yes...everything" he smiled at me.
"Nice meeting you Sandeep....it was a pleasure" he smiled and shook my hand.
"Ok Allan...see you" I said trying to avert eye contact with him.
"Bye" he said and opened the door and walked out.

My mind was spinning, and I did not know what to make of everything that had happened and what I was witness to.

I locked the front door and ran to the master bedroom. The door was closed as was the case usually. I opened the door and stood at the place where just minutes back Allan had stood.

I surveyed the whole area and my eyes fell on the laundry hamper near the foot of the bed. Oh god had Allan shot his seed into my mom's panties? What would happen if mom knows about it? I meant would she suspect me?

Hurriedly I dug into the hamper and pulled out 4 soiled panties that my mom had worn that week. I inspected the crotch of each of the panties and found that apart from my mom's juices and urine stains, the area was actually dry. There were one or two odd pubic hairs stuck to some of them.

Relieved, I put the panties back into the hamper and went to the bathroom where Allan had just taken a leak. A pungent smell hovered around in the bathroom. Something like the smell of cum. I opened the waste basket next to the toilet seat and found a crumpled ball of paper in it.

So that was what happened. Allan had shot his semen into toilet paper and not into my mother's panties.

God...I was so relieved and strangely thanked him for doing me a favour. Suddenly a weird thought occurred to me. I fantasised Allan's white cock fucking mom's brown pussy and unloading his cum there. Immediately I jerked off playing that in my mind.

The excitement had made me so weak that I dragged myself to my bedroom and collapsed on the bed. It was a while before I got up.

Chapter3:

A month had passed since that incident. I was caught up in my lessons and tuitions. But the scenes of that day occasionally came to my mind and to my surprise I replayed the scene in my mind whenever I needed to jack off.

Taking a cue from Allan, I too experimented by sniffing my mom's panties, but never got too excited. In fact the taboo of incest always played on in my mind. That was the last thing I wanted to do.

One day, it so happened that mom, dad and I went to the downtown shopping mall and we bumped onto Allan. He was elated to see us and offered to have a drink with him.

Since I was not legally allowed to drink, I excused myself to check on the latest gaming that were on display in the esports centre in the mall. Mom, dad and Allan went to the bar on the top floor.

After an hour I got kind of bored and went to the bar to check on them. They were sitting on a table at the centre of the bar. Dad and Allan were having beer and mom had a glass of soft drink on the table. Dad's eye looked droopy. I thought he had had quite a few drinks. But Allan had a wide smile on his face as I saw him chatting with mom. She also appeared to be enjoying the conversation and looked quite comfortable with Allan. Allan saw me entering the bar and waved at me. He then asked for the bill. It was already quite late in the evening and dad was a bit inebriated, so we decided to call it a night. Before we left for the taxi home, Allan shook dad's and my hand and then gave a hug to mom and whispered something that I could not hear. I saw mom giggled. That raised my curiosity.

On the way home dad dozed off. I could hear him snooze. Seeing that an opportunity, I asked mom about their time in the bar earlier.

"So mom, you had a good time in the bar?" I could not help a cheeky smile.

Mom didn't notice it in the dark.

stay tuned.......................
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story ANJALI is HORNEY AND SCARED TOO....Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy (xossipy.com)

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
good set of stories
[+] 1 user Likes kumartamil565's post
Like Reply
(25-11-2021, 09:11 AM)kumartamil565 Wrote: good set of stories

Thank you kumartamil565. I try to post stories with different concepts and with lesser humiliation of men or women and without incest. Glad you enjoyed reading them.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Waiting for next updates
[+] 1 user Likes peter171's post
Like Reply
An update is posted in my story   VIJAY and MADHU.HAVE FUN TIME...Smita and Janki journey fm conservative housewife to cuckoldres (xossipy.com)

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
On the way home dad dozed off. I could hear him snooze. Seeing that an opportunity, I asked mom about their time in the bar earlier.
"So, mom, you had a good time in the bar?" I could not help a cheeky smile..........

Mom didn't notice it in the dark.

"Yes, I had. Your dad had too many drinks, so I had to do most of the talking". She gave a look of mock anger to my snoozing dad.

"Allan is a real gentleman. He didn't mind giving me company." Mom said.
"What did you talk about?"

"He wanted to know about me. My life in India before coming here. My dream, family, what I want in life. you know all those stuffs. He knows how to make others feel good." Mom replied.

"Ok, then..." I was curious.

"He told me a lot of things about himself. He has divorced his ex-wife two years ago. They have a 10 years old son and a 8 years old daughter together. His ex-wife got their custody after divorce. And he is just 34, can you believe it?"

"Wow...really" I was amused but not surprised. My guess was right. Allan was indeed younger than mom.

"Now he lives alone and sometimes feels lonely. But he likes to make new friends and spend time with them" Mom added.

I saw where it was going. Allan knew how to charm a woman.

"He also offered to take me out if I ever feel lonely." I sensed a tinge of embarrassment while mom said the last sentence.

"What did you say?" My curiosity peaked.
"Well.. I didn't commit anything...." Mom acted coy.

That weird fantasy flashed on me again like a thunderbolt. Allan's cock inside mom's pussy. Blood rushed through my veins; my heart raged. Instantly I decided to make that fantasy come true. I wanted to be a part of this and help them mate. That thought gave me a massive hard on in my jeans. Fortunately, mom couldn't see that in the darkness inside the taxi.

"You should take the offer mom. See dad is always busy with his work and tours. I am getting busy too in my studies. You need someone to give you company. You need a friend. And in a new country it's not easy to get a friend like Allan." I blurted out in a single breath.

Mom gave me kind of a confused look. Didn't know what to make of it.

"Ok, I don't mind. Beside he is a gentleman and fun guy to be around. I'll take that offer". Mom smiled.

My heart sank a bit. Although I fantasised for Allan and mom to copulate, I also tried to protect mom from being the object of lust of another man who is not my dad. After all she was my mom and I loved my dad. Therefore, I expected her to denounce me and politely refuse Allan's offer as I was sure she knew where it was going. She was not stupid.

But immediately that thought was overpowered by my fantasy. My rational mind lost to my dick.
When we arrived at home it was almost midnight.

Summer gave way to fall, and the new term had started at college. Dad was out again on a tour to their Arizona office. I kept myself busy in college, study, friends etc.

About a fortnight after the mall incident, one evening I came home from college to find a big SUV parked in our driveway. Since dad was not home, I wondered who could it be at this time.

I rang the doorbell. Couple of seconds later mom opened the door and as soon I stepped in, I heard Allan was calling my name.

"Hey Sandeep. How are ya doing man?".
He was sitting on the sofa in the living room drinking coffee.
"Hey Allan, nice to see you. How have you been? When did you come?"
"Literally 15 mins ago. Was in the neighbourhood so thought of swinging by. Your mom has been a good host. She made me coffee." Allan chuckled.

Do you need anything?" Mom asked looking at me.

I didn't want to interrupt them to whatever they were doing. I recalled what happened last time when Allan was here.

"You guys continue. Let me make myself a coffee" I gingerly walked towards the kitchen.

Mom went back to the sofa and sat beside Allan.
From the kitchen, the sofa was clearly visible. One could even hear what's going on in there if paying enough attention.

I started making coffee, but my ear was alert. I heard them talking about regular stuffs.

Then suddenly Allan jumped onto more personal matters. He asked mom when did she got married, whether she had a boyfriend before marriage, when was I born - things like that. Mom was answering them diligently one by one. She had no boyfriend before married to my dad and theirs was an arranged marriage which was typical in India. Hearing that Allan raised his eyebrow. I saw a smirk on his face.

stay tuned.....
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 2 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
Amazing ... Keep going!
Like Reply
An update is posted in my story  ANJALI HAS STEAMY TIME WITH HUBBY....Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy (xossipy.com)

Hope you will enjoy reading the update
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story   VIJAY and MADHU HAVE FUN TIME...Smita and Janki journey fm conservative housewife to cuckoldress (xossipy.com)

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Then suddenly Allan jumped onto more personal matters. He asked mom when did she got married, whether she had a boyfriend before marriage, when was I born - things like that. Mom was answering them diligently one by one. She had no boyfriend before married to my dad and theirs was an arranged marriage which was typical in India. Hearing that Allan raised his eyebrow. I saw a smirk on his face...............

"So, you were a virgin on your wedding night? What a lucky dude Sridhar was to deflower you."
I was startled to hear that bluntness from Allan. Publicly he was a proper gentleman but in private he was a brash dude.

What surprised me most was mom's reaction. She didn't seem to bother or feel embarrassed. Instead, I heard her giggle.

"Yes, I did save myself for the wedding night". She looked over her shoulder towards the kitchen and lowered her voice. But I could still hear her words.

"Aha. I see! So how is your sex life? Did you ever sleep with other guys?" Allan lowered his voice too.

"Nope. Sridhar was very good in bed. Never needed anyone else." Mom told firmly.

"Oh, come on. How would you enjoy life if you do not taste other men" Allan hold his ground. "And you have a body to die for. I am sure many men would love to make love to you." His volume was so low I struggled to hear from kitchen.

Mom giggled again but didn't protest or tried to divert the topic. She was definitely enjoying the conversation.

I never heard her speaking about her private life to anyone, let alone a relative stranger like Allan. But I also noticed how comfortable she was talking all these when her son was home. She had really opened herself up to him.

"tell me why you didn't have more children? Did Sridhar not want more?" Allan asked.

"Yes he did want more. But I was not ready. One was enough for me. Sridhar always had a very demanding job, so it would have been quite difficult to raise more kids all by my own. Plus, more kids would take toll on my body. Then no man would like to make love to me, you know".

She lowered her voice almost to an inaudible level. I really struggled to hear that but didn't fail to recognise the flirtatious tone in her voice.

This last sentence was like a thunderbolt struck me. What had I heard? Was she serious or just teasing Allan? Even if teasing, she went too far. I could clearly sense the sexual tension building between them. They were like a naughty couple dancing to an erotic tune.

Before it went too far, I decided to intervene. I moved out of the kitchen with my coffee mug and declared my arrival.

"Hey Allan, did you watch the baseball last night? Red sox were incredible." I knew he was a baseball fan.

"Yes they were." Allan replied still looking at mom.

"Right. I think I should go now. Thanks for the coffee, Anjali" Allan got up.

"Don't forget the shopping this Saturday". He said to mom before saying bye and stepped out of the house. I heard the engine of the car outside revved up before he drove away.

"What was that all about, the shopping thing?" I quizzed mom.
"Oh nothing. Allan wants to go for shopping and he wants some female opinion to buy a wedding gift. He has a wedding to attend on Sunday". Mom replied nonchalantly.

I was aghast but secretly admired his guts. He had the balls to make a pass at my mom and yet persuaded her to help him shopping. And my feeling became stronger than ever that he was sneakily trying to get in between my mom's caramel brown legs. Shopping was just a ploy. But I didn't care as long he was making steady progress towards mom's pussy.

"Is he going to pick you up? I hope he treats you nicely." I smiled to which mom replied with a smile.

stay tuned....................
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 2 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
An update is posted in my story ROHIT TAKES NISHA AND AVI TO DINNER....Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy (xossipy.com)

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story   ROHIT N JANKI PLN TO MAKE PRADEEP A CUCK...Smita and Janki journey fm conservative housewife to cuckoldress (xossipy.com)

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply