WISHING ALL READERS A HAPPY DIWALI

[Image: diwali.jpg]
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
She smiles and says don’t try to flatter me. He smiles back and says I spoke only truth. Again he kisses her on cheeks and then he plants a kiss on her lips a gentle kiss. Smita starts relishing these gentle touches....................

Finding no resistance he pulls her close, and lip locks her and kisses her passionately. Then he exclaims dear your lips are so tasty. Smits smiles and says you stole a kiss from me. Agree dear I am a thief he says and kisses her again. Smita now says enough, have your sip and then go away before Mom returns. He comes near her, pulls her zipper down and hungrily latches on to her right boob. He gently yet firmly sucks her boob and then he withdraws and looks in to Smita’s eyes. 

She smiles and he can feel she has enjoyed his sucking her boob. He now sucked her left boob and then alternated slowly draining the milk from her boobs. As he sucked her boobs tenderly yet passionately and lovingly, Smita forgot all about her one minute permission and started to enjoy the pleasures Vijay is giving to her. She is sensitive with her breasts and Vijay by sucking her boobs to a rhythm has aroused her and being away from even oral sex for a   long time, she is easily aroused. So she let him suck her boobs, safe in the knowledge both Mom and hubby are away. 

Vijay, like Rohit before continued to squeeze, lick, suck and bite her boobs even after both boobs are drained of milk. She laid back and enjoyed this oral stimulation and her pussy is leaking and is extremely wet. Vijay unaware of her arousal as he himself is drowned in the pleasure he is getting by sucking boobs of his crush, his dear  Smita,  continued and he squeezed, licked, sucked and bit her nips and boobs too gently, so gentle there are no love bites but tingles of pleasure for his beloved Smita.  She started to moan and soon she hit her orgasm. 

She said enough Vijay, leave me now I need to rest and sleep. Ok dear I will sit here till Manoj comes back and a million thanks for your lovely gift. Vijay left after Manoj has come and seeing the glow in his wife’s face Manoj thought something brewed between them. He knew Smita will tell him later. They had dinner and as the couple cuddled and Manoj kissed his lovely wife, she said your wife was naughty today and narrated her escapade. 

Honey you have enjoyed, I am happy is all Manoj said before he devoured his beautiful wife and played with her boobs with all the love of an adoring husband. Smita is overwhelmed and as her hubby licked and sucked her boobs, draining her boobs of milk for the second time that night (only after feeding son of course) And continued to suck her boobs and nips, she hit her orgasm again and she rested and sensing her orgasmic pleasure on her face, he hugged her and the couple slept happily.

Rohit continued to come a bit more frequently as he has become greedy and wants to drink Milk. So Smita thought a day for Rohit, a day for Vijay, may be, she is not sure she will allow Vijay to drink her milk so regularly,  rest of 5 days for her sweet hubby However she is also aware she had an orgasm just from licking and sucking of her boobs by Vijay. She gave him a higher rating in sucking and stimulating her and, he is gentle, sensuous and yes very skilful plus she felt he does it with love. 

She felt Vijay truly has a big crush on her. But Rohit wanted at least twice in a week and her hubby said Smita, he comes in the night, let him drink your milk, I can come in afternoon and drink or in the morning. Smita said let me handle it and if need be you come in. After all this will be an arrangement for next 3 -4 weeks as she felt milk in her boobs may come down and only enough for the kid to drink. Smita too is very eager to have her sweet and loving hubby inside her as soon as possible.

stay tuned............
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
[Image: suck.gif]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
[Image: suck1.jpg]
free image hosting website
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
[Image: feed1.jpg]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story INDIAN MOM'S DEBAUCHERY by JHALLO (+13 copied) (xossipy.com)

Hope you will enjoy reading the update.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
[Image: feed3.jpg]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Smita said let me handle it and if need be you come in. After all this will be an arrangement for next 3 -4 weeks as she felt milk in her boobs may come down and only enough for the kid to drink. Smita too is very eager to have her sweet and loving hubby inside her as soon as possible........

As she planned and thought, he finally had to accede to Rohit and Rohit had the pleasure to drink her milk twice and he used it to max to play with her boobs even after they are drained of milk and this aroused Smita but she is careful not to show as she is sure she may not be able to stop Rohit if she encourages him. And she is determined to go with medical advice. So tactfully she will say enough Rohit, I am tired, my son too may awake etc. Post this small session, she will cuddle in her hubby’s arms and they had their own gentle oral sex that satiated her desires. Her hubby is always, tender and gentle, caring as he does not want any complications post delivery.

She managed Vijay much better, Vijay is absolutely under her control and he thought like her sweet hubby he too cared for her well being and is always, tender, gentle, caring, Smita could feel he truly loved her. She also relished her sessions with Vijay. He will come, talk to her, play with her son if he is active and then gently prod her and kiss her very gently on her lips. 

Sometimes Smita wondered he could kiss her more passionately. But she loved the way he kissed. Let us relive one of their sessions. On his visit in an afternoon, Vijay brought a very colorful toy and the kid loved it. He played with it semi-sitting in the lap of Vijay (he is holding him in that position).

The kid too seems to have taken a liking for Vijay since Smita felt her son is happy when he is with Vijay. The two played for some time. Then she fed him and he slept. As she put him in the cradle, Vijay hugged her and kissed her on her cheeks. He said dear, you are a ravishing beauty, I am lucky to even to touch you.  He turned her around and kissed her caressing her back with one hand and gripping her ass with another. She smiled at him and thus encouraged he lip locked her and pushed his tongue deep in to her and Smita responded and their salvia met. 

There is neither lust nor any burning desire in their kiss, just a feeling of  intimacy. They enjoyed this kiss for long time before, they parted and Smita sat on her bed.  Vijay sat and moved closer. He touched her lips with his fingers and moved his fingers over her lips, saying how I wish I can marry someone like you. You are so sensuous. Vijay is good on doling out praise liberally and Smita is obviously pleased and said come on Vijay, you are young and you will find better girl than me. He said my dear Smita; forget better, I will be happy if she is even 70% of you. This really floored Smita.

He moved nearer and placed his both hands on her face and pulled her closer to him, she too placed her hands behind his back and they kissed, a gentle kiss ? to start with as it happened and then this time she kissed him passionately. Taking his lower lip and literally chewing it, he felt the pain yet he is pleased, at last he got  a real passionate kiss from this vivacious beauty , She knew she has grown fond of him over the period of last 6 months when he has been helping her Mom, taking her to Doc sometimes, help during her hospitalization etc. 

They parted for breath and this time it is Smita who kissed him and bit his lower lip and then smiled as if to say what me can do I too can. Vijay is mighty pleased since earlier Smita has not been like this, their kissing has always been just kiss devoid of passion. 

But now she is showing her wild side he thought as he continued to kiss her, this time taking her upper lip. She is equal to the task, her passion has been ignited and she is in no mood to let it pass. The kiss lasted long and then he kissed her nape and her ear lobes.

Vijay of course is  aware that she is very sensitive in those areas and his kisses there ignited her passion and she moaned as he kissed her all over her face and boobs. Vijay knew by now he has ignited her passion and he is not a guy to lose a chance. So he showered her with kisses before he stopped and said darling you are a fabulous woman. She smiled and he proceeded down and kissed her neck, at its bottom before he went down further and kissing her upper chest.  He whispered; dear let me have the pleasure of drinking the milk. This is the difference Smita thought, Rohit is almost possessive, he almost demands her milk as a right but Vijay on the other hand is so gentle, so pleasing in asking, always making it as a favor for him. May be he has not still fucked me and once he does he may become like Rohit she mused.

stay tuned.........
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
An update is posted in my story An update is posted in my story ANJALI FLIRTS WITH ROHIT ....Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy (xossipy.com)

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story INDIAN MOM'S DEBAUCHERY by JHALLO (+13 copied) (xossipy.com) 

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
[Image: lip-kiss.gif]
free image hosting
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
[Image: kiss1.gif]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story An update is posted in my story ANJALI FLIRTS WITH ROHIT ....Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy (xossipy.com)

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
She smiled and he proceeded down and kissed her neck, at its bottom before he went down further and kissing her upper chest.  He whispered; dear let me have the pleasure of drinking the milk. This is the difference Smita thought, Rohit is almost possessive, he almost demands her milk as a right but Vijay on the other hand is so gentle, so pleasing in asking, always making it as a favor for him. May be he has not still fucked me and once he does he may become like Rohit she mused........

Unaware of her thought process, Vijay continued to shower her with kisses and she pulled her zippers. She thought he will be happy to drink. But Vijay has other ideas. He wanted to see her boobs in their original glory. He kissed her again and whispered, dear take your maxi off, I want to see your magnificent boobs and drown in their beauty. I want to see them in all their glory dear, please take off. Smita is momentarily stunned; her relation so far has been matter of fact, she obliging him off and on and Vijay taking it as a favor. 

But now that he has kissed him passionately, she has taken the initiative to kiss him passionately and this resulted in intense kissing. The kissing has taken their relationship to a new level, not that of one giving and the other seeking a favor but of a man and woman who like each other or lust each other and ended up kissing with intensity. Naturally the intense kissing aroused her and her pussy is leaking too. 

But she does not want to disappoint him too is an understatement; she is willing to expose her boobs to him. She simply lowered the maxi to her waist exposing her nice boobs. Wow, he exclaimed, they are more magnificent than I ever imagined. Smita beamed with pleasure at his fulsome praise. He lowered himself and slowly and gently started drinking from her boob.

He sucked and drank her milk but he licked too with his tongue and occasionally took her nipple in between his teeth and gave the nip a gentle bite. As he licked, sucked and bit her nip, she is elated. She felt pleasure shooting through her boob and spreading in to her body. On impulse she pushed his face on to her bosom. Vijay continued to lick, suck and bite leisurely, till the boob is drained completely. 

She started to moan and moan.  He continued to lick and suck the boob that is now empty. His erotic acts and his kisses/licks/sucks on her boob triggered her orgasm and she hit her orgasmic pleasure. Smita wondered how this young stud is able to make her orgasm just by playing with her boobs when more experienced players like her hubby and Rohit failed to bring her to orgasm by merely playing with her tits.  

Vijay repeated the process with the other boob. He took his time to drain her other boobs. He then bit her nip and then as if to soothe the bite licked her nip with his tongue. Then he kissed her nip. This triple attack has induced tingling sensation in both her nips and soon spread through her whole body. He then took her tit in his mouth and his tongue is licking on the portion of tit in his mouth while his lips are gripping her boob

Safe in the knowledge that both boobs are devoid of milk he sucked and licked them at will, as he sucked one, his hand is on the other boob. This proved too much for Smita. She has moved to a highly excited and aroused zone and is simply moaning oh… ah…etc.

For Smita it was a thrilling experience, neither her beloved hubby nor Rohit has ever given her this pleasure. She rode the pleasure Vijay is giving her by his erotic actions and conceded this man knows how to please and pleasure a woman. Her moans increased and she hit her second orgasm and went limp for a short time of min or two. Vijay allowed her to recoup and Vijay is now focused more on his erotic play as he continued o play with her boobs, not sure he will get another golden chance like this.

She said enough Vijay. He locked his eyes with her and said, pleas Smita, I am not sure I will get another chance to be with you like this, let me savor and enjoy for some more time. She smiled and said my dear Vijay, enough for now; I am tired and need rest. I promise you will get another chance to be with me

Vijay is thrilled to hear, he felt it is music to his ears and so rose and sat by her side and put his hands on her cheeks and said ok honey, you have been so generous, take care and have rest. But promise me it will be soon. She smiled, kissed his hands and said will be soon. Then he kissed her gently and left. Smita slept happily riding on her thoughts and her orgasmic pleasures. 

stay tuned.............
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 2 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Nice updates
[+] 1 user Likes bobby's post
Like Reply
Looks like both of them (Rohit & Vijay) will drink all of her milk from her breasts.
[+] 1 user Likes RJ668's post
Like Reply
An update is posted in my story An update is posted in my story ANJALI FLIRTS WITH ROHIT ....Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy (xossipy.com)

[url=https://xossipy.com/thread-21307-post-3953514.html#pid3953514][/url]Hope you will enjoy reading the update.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
(12-11-2021, 05:12 AM)bobby Wrote: Nice updates

Thank you bobby for your continued support. I was missing your support when you did not comment of late.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
I promise you will get another chance to be with me. Vijay is thrilled to hear, he felt it is music to his ears and so rose and sat by her side and put his hands on her cheeks and said ok honey, you have been so generous, take care and have rest. But promise me it will be soon. She smiled, kissed his hands and said will be soon. Then he kissed her gently and left. Smita slept happily riding on her thoughts and her orgasmic pleasures.............

Later in the night as she cuddled with her hubby she recounted her experience with Manoj who simply said looks like you have fallen for him honey, very soon you will spread your legs for him.  She protested but Manoj, said no issue honey, you like him; you say he brings you to orgasm, so enjoy. But only one condition, keep time for me too. She slapped him lightly and said, they have to ask, you can command my dear sweet hubby and Smita is always yours.  

They kissed with wild passion, Manoj is surprised at her heightened passion, later   her hubby had a taste of her milk before the couple slept. Of course Smita has to raise a couple of times to feed her son and as he drank her milk, she thought of her hubby’s words. She thought may be he is correct; I have grown fond of Vijay.

Days passed quickly and Smita is now in 5th week of post delivery. The loving hubby he is, Manoj told Smita to call Vijay and he will take Madhu out for shopping. She does not have to call since Vijay calls her almost every day just to ask her welfare. He never broached her promise as he has trust in Smita. True to his trust when he called she asked him to talk to Manoj. When he talked to Manoj, Madhu is nearby. Manoj asked Vijay to come and take care of his wife as he has to take Madhu with him for some shopping. 

Vijay responded he will be there in short time. Madhu raised her eyes but he said he has to buy some diapers and other items. He asked her to talk to her daughter and Smita understood the plan of her hubby and gave a list to her mother. Take your time mom, I am going to sleep. But Vijay is coming, her mom said, ask him to sit in living room, any necessity I will call him Smita said. Her mom felt relieved.

Vijay gets another chance with Smita

Soon Vijay arrived around 11 am and Manoj told him to wait in living room and have a beer. Smita will call him in case of necessity. Please help her in our absence Vijay, and he said my pleasure. He said they will take an hour or more and he can work on his lappy if he wants to.  Vijay smiled; yes I can borrow Smita’s lappy and work.  He walked to the fridge and took out a beer, asked Madhu for some munching and they left. With beer in hand he moved in to the bed room and found Smita busy with her mobile and he said Hi dear. She smiled and said welcome Vijay. You can stay in living room I will call you. He smiled and said I do not think you called me to sit in living room. She smiled naughtily. With that he moved closer and said like to have a sip. She quickly said no Vijay, no drinks for another few weeks. Nothing happens, just have a sip he pleaded.. she sipped and he pulled her close and kissed her lips.
V: Smita dear, you said I will get at least another chance.
S: I said you will get another chance only.
V: Ok dear, may be after this chance, I may get another too.
S: Idiot you are too greedy.
V: When one has before him a ravishing beauty like you any man gets greedy. Only I am lucky to have been bestowed by your generosity.
S: (She slaps him on his cheek).  You have become a professional in flattery
V: It is true, I am very lucky to have spent such sweet and happy time with you last time.
He moves closer to her and to his surprise she cuddles to him. She smiles and says this is the last chance to you. Make use of it and don’t ever ask me again. Smiled and he knows he will never feel tired of her and he has to fuck her too. He also knows she is still in restricted time and so he needs another intimate meet to fructify his dream. He simply nods and kisses her again which becomes a long passionate kiss. Smita is surprised she is responding so well, she thought she never responded so early and with this passion to Pradeep or even Rohit in their early encounters.

stay tuned..........
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 2 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply