Adultery Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy (COMPLETED)
[Image: shower-bj.jpg]
json format validator
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
The juices that she released acted as trigger for him to release jets of cum in her pussy. Both are exhausted and they remained under shower and are in tight hug..........

Soon the separated, finished the shower to get ready for a dinner that may change the way the two have lived so far. Anjali for a moment thought of asking her hubby to cancel the dinner invite as in the euphoria of their climax and the pleasures they have experienced, exhausted her, she thought she can order some meal and continue their sexual activities. 

But then she thought it will be very bad to invite  for dinner and then in an hour to cancel it. So she quickly decided to get ready and moved in to bedroom with her hubby by her side. He asked her what she is wearing and when she replied she will wear a salwar kameez, or an evening knee length dress. He said no honey, wear that black saree we bought some time ago, it looks so good on you. She could not hide her smile and simply said OK honey and started dressing herself.  

She came out of her room dressed in a black transparent saree with a designer matching blouse,  She wore a slightly low neck blouse which gives a person a hint of her lovely cleavage , (ఎలా వుంటయో అమె  సంపద అని  వూరిస్తొంది  ఆమె neckline) She looked stunning and sexy and for a moment thought whether the dress is appropriate but then surmised it is   her sweet hubby’s wish and so let it be, she thought.

As she came out Vijay hugged her and said my God Anjali, you look stunning and she smiled and said let us go. They boarded the car and moved to the dinner venue.  He tried to play with her on way but she asked him to keep calm and not spoil her dress. 

So you want to look stunning and tease Rohit he teased her. She said stop being naughty and  we  should not look horny before the guest, she remarked. He laughed and said the moment he sees you he will get horny and mark my words and observe, he will be hard. Shut up Vijay, looks as if you have lost all shame and decency. This is no way to talk to your wife, she admonished in lighter vein.

They arrived at the venue and as promised by Rohit it was a really cozy restaurant and is amidst a garden. Very cleverly designed and the bushes that were grown served twin purpose, to enhance ambiance and provide privacy.  The bushes, the creepers and the flowers plants are all planted in such a way so that they almost give the feel of  a cubicle so that those who sit have total privacy and there is no way anyone sitting in other tables can see or peep,  The tables are round with nice comfortable chairs too. 

Anjali  and Vijay took their chairs and Vijay ordered drinks, Anjali wanted to wait but Vijay said no need to, as we sip our drinks and enjoy, Rohit will come soon.  Rohit arrived soon after and Vijay ordered a drink for him. Rohit  seated himself opposite Vijay in effect seating by the side of Anjali. a clever move by Rohit to flirt with her and find where this may lead to in future.

Rohit said thanks for the invite and you are a fabulous couple and yes Anjali you look stunning and to play safe he said Vijay you look more like a film star. Thank God we are not in a common hall otherwise all eyes will be on both of you only.  He turned to Vijay and said hope you will not mistake me for saying this, I said it on impulse after seeing her and you. 

Oh no, Rohit not at all is the reply from Vijay. She smiled and said thanks for the compliment, I am sure you are generous with compliments   Anyway the place is damn good and has super ambiance she said. Your selection is super she said. He smiled and said I always choose privacy and ambiance and tasty food over others.  I do not want any peeping toms or noisy guys around. 

So I choose this, as this noisy young gen is not seen here since no loud music is permitted here, he replied. Oh God Rohit you are so methodical exclaimed Vijay. Yes Vijay we spend our hard earned money and we are entitled to spend the money the way we like and not be bothered by these noisy guys. They have their places and we have our places to enjoy. I have no issues with them except I cannot stand noise.

stay tuned.............
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 2 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
just to visualize the hotel they went

[Image: garden1.jpg]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
deleted
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Anjali?

[Image: anjali.jpg]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
deleted
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
This is what may happen

[Image: watch.jpg]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Oh God Rohit you are so methodical exclaimed Vijay. Yes Vijay we spend our hard earned money and we are entitled to spend the money the way we like and not be bothered by these noisy guys. They have their places and we have our places to enjoy. I have no issues with them except I cannot stand noise.........

They all had a hearty laugh. The food also was good and they were enjoying the night and Vijay remarked it is good you went and pepped up that guy. Rohit immediately responded no Vijay, no business here please.  We are here for fun and let us not bore Anjali and spoil her night.
He turned to Anjali and said I am sure you must have broken many hearts before you married this guy.  She smiled and said I was a calm girl before Vijay broke my heart. 

Oh really this is marvelous and a very nice love story too. Happy to note Vijay has broken the heart of an otherwise calm and beautiful girl. Anyway Vijay is lucky to have you with him. You will bring him luck, fame and money. So the flirting has already begun, even before I start he has started she thought.

You seem in a mood to lavish praises on me Rohit, of course Vijay will succeed but due to his hard work and not because of me. Saying this she patted casually Rohit on his shoulder  and said in any case you are also there to guide him na.  Yes I agree but you will be the girl behind his success.  He looked straight in to her eyes and then in to her hinting cleavage as if to suggest to her he wanted to see more of her. Rohit of course is mesmerized by her beauty, he knew she flirted with him earlier and he thought possibly this invite is an extension and in any case these girls are also fast these days. 

And as she bent to pick her glass or her snacks, glimpse of her tits can be seen. She of course planned to tease him, always woman are happy teasing hapless males, and she carefully bent in such a way she does not show much of her fabulous fair round and firm tits, Just a hint enough to arouse with to see more.  Vijay is also disappointed and even signaled her but she persisted as she knew with these 2 guys the drink session will prolong. Rohit sent their car back saying he will drop them and his driver will drive as there should be no driving on drinks. So that reduces tension but gives chance to drink more. 

Casually she mentioned Winnie first saying she is such a self confident and beautiful woman and Rohit agreed yes Anjali she is and Anil is doubly lucky to have her. Over further conversation she brought in the name of Nisha too and said they make a wonderful couple and she felt Nisha will be a good friend too. She intentionally mentioned these names as she suspected a chemistry or relation of both Nisha and Winnie with Rohit and thought she will observe his reaction. 

But Rohit is too much of a professional and a broad smile is all his reaction. Yes like you and Vijay, Nisha and Avi are also fab couple and yes both are good friends. Anjali thought this guy is hard nut to crack and she is disappointed at not seeing his reactions but she is  no mood to spoil the fun too.

As the drinks went into the third round she knew this could be the last or one before the last and thought she should up her flirting.  She said you are lucky not just to have performing guys but supported by beautiful wives. Rohit said yes of course and you are one of them and smiled. May be a successful man needs a beautiful wife he said with a wink. The conversation continued and there is more touching as Anjali on some pretext touched Rohit’s hands or shoulder. She of  course took the precaution to do same to Vijay too as if to suggest that it is her mannerism when chatting freely. 

Vijay thought he will give them a little privacy and said excuse me and walked to the loo. Anjali decided to seize the chance and she patted on the shoulder again this time and looking straight in to his eyes and with a mischievous smile asked do you really think I am beautiful, you have said many times tonight, I always thought Winnie and Nisha are very beautiful.

Rohit knew the moment she tapped on his shoulder the flirting has upped by the way she put her question, her body language suggesting it clearly and realizing Vijay is away he placed his hands on both of her cheeks and said, believe me you are just stunning today, so beautiful it is difficult to take my eyes off you.( He thought what the heck, I will take a small risk and see if it pays). I am sorry but that is the truth, very difficult to take eyes of you and he let his hands on her cheeks gently caressing her cheeks. 

Thank you is all she can mutter as she suddenly realized this man has taken it to a higher stage than she thought or wished. As she said thank you she blushed and she bent to pick her glass and this time gave him all to smile as she let her pallu drop for a few moments and her nice tits were exposed. She allowed him to savor her show and put back her pallu casually yet ensuring her pallu covered her lovely mangoes partially and her left tit is partially exposed. She smiled at him as she saw him look at her firm  melons and smiled as if to say she knew he is looking at them.  Rohit knew too she is on the game and smiled at her.

stay tuned...............
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
[Image: pallu1.webp]
image hosting
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
deleted
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
deleted
Like Reply
[Image: palllu.webp]
how to download images off instagram
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
As she said thank you she blushed and she bent to pick her glass and this time gave him all to smile as she let her pallu drop for a few moments and her nice tits were exposed. She allowed him to savor her show and put back her pallu casually yet ensuring her pallu covered her lovely mangoes partially and her left tit is partially exposed. She smiled at him as she saw him look at her firm  melons and smiled as if to say she knew he is looking at them.  Rohit knew too she is on the game and smiled at her.

She bent again to pick her snacks, he said na, he picked from her plate and fed her the snack. Oh thank you she said again, it is a privilege to help you he said. Before her hubby came she thought she will flash him again and Rohit thought she had nice firm and fair B cup tits. He was tempted to ask but refrained. He said simply they add to your bewitching beauty. She smiled and she knew but still wanted to tease him and cleverly, she sat and adjusted her pallu, she took care to see her lovely navel is on show for him

Either  the ambiance or the permission of her hubby or her own desire sparked and she realized she is enjoying the flirting and she just thought her show of her boobs she is almost controlling this powerful man.

Rohit’s eyes are now riveted on her belly button and on impulse said so smooth and sexy and then his eyes scanned her tits. She asked really, Rohit you are a naughty guy. He said yes dear real good mangoes always beautiful and tasty. 

And if the mangoes are in a beautiful garden even more so. His eyes are on both her belly button and her tits and at the same moment she let her pallu fall. As if not aware her pallu has fallen, she bent  and whispered to him you are becoming naughty Rohit, this is  no way to talk to wife of a colleague, feel drinks are working on you. There is no anger in her words. 

In fact she smiled mischievously at him encouraging him with her body language. Now  her low cut blouse gave scope for a great  exposure of her lovely tits.  Her navel added to her sexy pose and she looked a teasing diva.  She let him see her tits and her belly button as the posture gave scope to expose them both more, a third of her tits are visible to him. 

She is so willing to let him see her mangoes. She talked with him hushed tones for a couple of minutes. Rohit seized on this show and he too bent and he looked at them, his face is just a few inches away from her tits. It is clear to both he is feasting on her tits. Agree Anjali, but when tantalizing assets are visible I cannot stop admiring them. 

She blushed as she knew he is referring to her tits so openly, she smiled and said stop talking naughty and remember I am happily married. He too smiled.  Rohit for a moment thought of pulling her close and kissing her but thought he will go slowly as this bird seems to be ready and willing to take it further.  

He thought Ok I will move to next level, she sure is willing to expose her tits, she is enjoying showing them to me.  So let me see them happily and without any inhibition as we both enjoy the show. She has nice firm tits and looks as if she takes pains to ensure they are in shape too and sure knows she has nice boobs. 

So let me try my next move today itself. He simply placed his hand on her legs as if to support himself and said it is not drinks dear but it is your beauty that is working on me and effecting me. Yes may be you are right, I should not have said what I said.  He winked at her and his hands continued to remain on her legs. He made no effort to take them away.

She smiled and said Ok Rohit may be I also allowed drinks to have the effect, she gave a seductive smile and said Ok  we are here for some fun and no need to feel bad and so saying she moved even closer to him and patted him on his shoulder. As she moved closer to him his hands moved up her legs and are now on her lower thighs.  As she lifted her hand to pat HIM,  her tits stood proudly and her nipple can seen too. Rohit thought she sure is horney as her nipple is hard. 

stay tuned...........
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
HAPPY DIWALI TO ALL READERS

[Image: diwali.jpg]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story   SMITA BREASTFEEDS VIJAY ...Smita and Janki journey fm conservative housewife to cuckoldress (xossipy.com) 

Hope you will enjoy reading the update.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story INDIAN MOM'S DEBAUCHERY by JHALLO (+13 copied) (xossipy.com)

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
teasing like this???

[Image: pallu.gif]
russian image hosting
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
we are here for some fun and no need to feel bad and so saying she moved even closer to him and patted him on his shoulder. As she moved closer to him his hands moved up her legs and are now on her lower thighs.  As she lifted her hand to pat her tits stood proudly and her nipple can seen too. Rohit thought she sure is horney as her nipple is hard............

She bent as if to reassure him she has not felt bad, she is somewhat moved by what he said and placed her hands this time on his cheeks and squeezed them and said no bad feelings, we are here for some fun  so let us enjoy the night, she said .  Now her exposed tits are barely inches away from his face and for the second time in the night Rohit fought back the urge to bridge those few inches and kiss those lovely melons of her. She did not sort of show any discomfort, rather she moved closer to him, he thought. He moved his hands further up and caressed her thigh. He moved a hand on to her navel, caressed her belly button too and sooooooooooo smooth dear, you are beyond compare.

Anjali is now in no position to stop him having teased him with her dress and exposing her tits as well her navel and then tapping his shoulder etc. She did all the flirting initially and now he is paying back in same coin. Also the drinks in the belly naturally made her shed some inhibitions and she felt he may even plant a kiss on her or worse kiss her tits. Truth is she is enjoying the flirting and all the attention she is getting. Husbands normally rarely praise wives and when a woman receives fulsome praise repeatedly she responds and this is what is Anjali is doing. 

Skilfull Rohit has managed to make her enjoy the flirting tuning her and she allowed him to touch her and caress her, she has not thought of allowing him to caress her belly or thigh at all, thankfully her hubby returned and both quickly adjusted themselves. But they still remained seated much closer than earlier.

What Anjali did not know is her hubby stood a little away and has witnessed later part of their flirting and he has also seen how far she went to allow him to see her tits. He is surprised to see her allow him to caress her navel and belly button. What Vijay did not know is that Rohit has also seen him and is aware that he is observing them since Rohit is alert and kept an eye for Vijay and he saw him coming and then stopping to observe them and this confirmed his doubts that Anjali’s flirting has the consent of her hubby. 

Vijay is also happy with the way the dinner is going as it has exceeded all his expectations too. A win-win situation for all the seductress and her suitors too.  

They ordered dinner and were eating dinner with Rohit sipping his drink and were eating dinner.  Anjali sort of bent to serve the items to Rohit and both her hubby and Rohit are aware it is just a pretext and so Rohit said a beautiful meal when served by a beautiful and intelligent lady makes it more tasty. Anjali blushed, now  Rohit is making remarks right in front of her hubby. She is in a fix to continue or not. Vijay noticed her discomfort and smiled at her to ease her and she felt relieved and said you have this habit of praising. My hands do not add any taste here in this hotel. He said ask your hubby; he will not agree. They had a hearty laugh.

As she sat and ate her dinner, Rohit is now looking at her navel. It is sooooooooooooo sexy he thought and hoped will be able to kiss her bellybutton too. She is aware he is scanning her navel but her dress left her navel exposed and she herself is enjoying these moments. It is no longer at her hubby’s bidding she is in to the game and now she is doing it on her own now, enjoying all the flirting.

Vijay got a call, and he moved away to take the call and speak to the caller. This again gave them the privacy but now Anjali is not too sure she wants this privacy as the flirting has gone beyond what she planned. 

You know Anjali; a beautiful lady serving always adds to the taste, you may not agree he said. She blushed. He said a serving with love adds to taste, that is why husbands love food from wife he added to make her feel comfortable. He took her free hand and caressed and said so smooth and yet so efficient.  He said why not serve me this dish he said and she understood him and served him the dish, she knew of course he is asking her to serve her melons so she bent to give him a good look at her lovely tits yet again.

stay tuned..........
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story   SMITA BREAST FEEDS VIJAY ...Smita and Janki journey fm conservative housewife to cuckoldress (xossipy.com) Hope you will enjoy reading the update.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story INDIAN MOM'S DEBAUCHERY by JHALLO (+13 copied) (xossipy.com) 

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply