Adultery Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy (COMPLETED)
Ummmmmmmmmmmm Winnie said and continued to gently kiss and lick only the pink head of his cock. She took a break, moved and then kissed her hubby and said Good Morning Honey. Good morning dear and thanks for a wonderful and pleasant wake up call. She smiled and said last night you did not get this in terrace and your morning boner made me feel to give you a treat she said............. 

He pulled her close and kissed this time passionately and soon they are French kissing each other. Winnie slowly wiggled out and said come on Anil, get up and get ready it is getting late but he is no mood to let go and said honey at least you finish off what you started.  His hands have already done the required work, she is back in his arms and he started squeezing her tits. 

She smiled and said Anil, we are not newly married to have this morning sex. He too smiled for sex there is no such restriction and all I seek is oral honey. Even while she is saying this her hands gripped his hard cock and her hand is moving up and down. He pressed her head down and she needed no more push and she is licking the cock lovingly and soon her lips engulfed  his iron like rod and her mouth was moving up and down rhythmically and her tongue too has no intention to be left out as the tongue tried to swirl the cock. 

Anil was ecstatic with pleasure  though he had so many great BJs from his sweet wife. This brought immediate response and his tongue soon found its destination, the pussy lips. He licked her pussy lips with   care and love but the passion soon consumed him and his tongue darted inside her pussy probing and licking her pussy walls. His tongue is moving with rhythm and probing deep and pangs of pleasure consumed Winnie and this made her increase her pace of sucking and she is now is sucking his cock  with lust and no more with the earlier love as passion and lust overtook her love. 

On his part he now attacked her clit sucking her now hard clit as if a woman sucks a cock. In short his wife is sucking his cock and he is sucking her clit. The couple is deep in the pleasures each is giving to other and soon they climaxed  and she happily swallowed his cum and he swallowed her h juices. They rested again before they returned to normal activities.

A few weeks after the dramatic and unexpected love affair, Avi and Nisha are chatting and having drink.   Nisha has briefed her hubby of her visit but she did not tell him of her private lesbo action as she feared he may mistake her.  So Avi had no clue of what happened. So he thought he will host the couple to plan and see where the matter will go. He hoped or rather prayed that Nisha will agree as he is sure Winnie seemed to be willing to please her hubby. He knew Nisha will be hard nut to crack so may be more intimacy  is the solution. So he said Nisha, darling, Anil and Winnie  have called us to their home and it is time we return the favor and ask them to come over to our house. 

Nisha had same thoughts but waited for hubby to bring the issue so he said sure Honey but we can ask Rohit and Rani too and also may be we should invite Anjali and Vijay. They are very friendly in the party.  Avi is not enthused as he wanted only Winnie and Avi and he said we should call them first and may be later we can have a bigger gathering later.  They argued for some time but finally they agreed to call only Winnie and Anil.  But soon Avi had second thoughts and asked a Nisha, honey maybe we can call Rohit.  Nisha smiled and said hun as U want but then call Rani too. All she wanted is Rohit to come. What a paradox. He wanted Winnie and she wanted Rohit.
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
[Image: eat4.gif]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story   VIJAY AND MADHU HAV THE FULL NIGHT TO ENJOY Smita and Janki journey fm conservative housewife to cuckoldress (xossipy.com)

Hope you will enjoy reading the update.

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
deleted
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
[Image: eat6.gif]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story WHITE BULL OWNS INDIAN FAMILY by REVAN7 (+12 copied) (xossipy.com) 

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
[Image: shimona-stalin-20201026-11.jpg]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Avi is not enthused as he wanted only Winnie and Avi and he said we should call them first and may be later we can have a bigger gathering later.  They argued for some time but finally they agreed to call only Winnie and Anil.  But soon Avi had second thoughts and asked a Nisha, honey maybe we can call Rohit.  Nisha smiled and said hun as U want but then call Rani too.  All she wanted is Rohit to come. What a paradox. He wanted Winnie and she wanted Rohit.

Avi was sipping his drink and Nisha sat close by and his hands are mildly caressing her hands. She then said hun, I want to tell you one thing. Yes tell me. I feel there is some change and I felt Anil is trying to flirt with me. As she said this she blushed.  Oh you think so and did u like his flirting, he said with a big smile. You are too naughty, no I did not like but I do not want to make it a big issue as we are all colleagues. He said honey, you are a beautiful sexy woman and who will not flirt with you and that too on drinks, forget it and enjoy it. 

She smiled too and said so my sweet hubby likes when another guy flirts with me, what a bad boy. They both laughed. He said yes I do not mind if he flirts. He poured a drink for her and this time Nisha did  not say No as she wanted to see where this discussion goes. She took a few sips before saying darling somehow I do not like that flirting and he smiled and said honey, we are in new age, we need to shed old thoughts. She needed courage so she took a few more sips and allowed her hubby to have more and then said honey what you mean. 

He decided to play cool and said Oh take it easy I am talking generally.  Nisha is no fool and she realized that her hubby has no issues if Anil flirts with her and Oh god possibly even if she sleeps with him she thought in return for Winnie. She felt bad and gulped her drink and Avi instantly knew something is wrong so he poured another drink and to sooth her said honey, I will not ask you to do anything you will not like. 

May be I should convey to Anil that you do not like his flirt or tease.  Yet Nisha knew this is just sweet talk and her hubby’s crush on Winnie is real. As they continued to drinks she continued to think and on second thoughts may be this is also good as it will clear the way for her relationship with Rohit, though she was determined earlier to forget it as one time lapse.

She said no honey, please do not discuss, if need be I will tell him, In any case harmless flirting is Ok. She smiled and kissed her hubby and said come honey let us have dinner.

While this couple is thinking of an invite, let us see what is happening elsewhere.

Vijay and Anjali are having a chat on a Saturday evening. Vijay was on tour for many days and the couple found time to have some quality time. Anjali was leaning in to her hubby as he sipped his Tea and even planted a kiss on his neck, As they chatted they recollected the night Rohit came as guest. Darling it seems your flirting has gone well. She smiled and said honey you only said this is corporate world and asked me to flirt. with him and I am doing only at your asking. He pulled his wife closer and planted a kiss on her lips and her neck too. Absolutely honey I only asked you and I only said going well. You know we are sort of outsiders as Rohit, Anil Avi etc have all  developed a deep bond and must say Rohit has really taken care to ensure his team works. Rohit is likely to be promoted and possibly Anil may take his place.  She laughed and said in that case I should flirt with Anil then and not Rohit as per your corporate culture. 

He laughed, no honey Rohit is going to take over a bigger area and I feel we need to have Rohit on our  side and I am planning long. She laughed and said I only hope I do not have to flirt with Anil too also and I am already scared. Why are you sacred honey?  So far Ok but where this may lead, who knows Rohit may suddenly ask me to come for dinner, then??  I will be truly caught she said and I shiver when I even think of that.

stay tuned.......
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Anjali?

[Image: priya1.gif]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
He laughed, no honey Rohit is going to take over a bigger area and I feel we need to have Rohit on our  side and I am planning long. She laughed and said I only hope I do not have to flirt with Anil too also and I am already scared. Why are you sacred honey?  So far Ok but where this may lead, who knows Rohit may suddenly ask me to come for dinner, then??  I will be truly caught she said and I shiver when I even think of that..................

Vijay knew it is time to assure his wife, as she is basically a loyal and sweet wife and only has agreed  to flirt on his pleadings,  and to comfort her, he pulled her and kissed her and his hands were caressing her tits over her blouse.   He kissed her neck and earlobes and said honey trust me. 

She said honey I trust you but am still scared. Look darling, I asked you to flirt but still I leave it to you, please do only if you are willing and feel exited and enjoying the flirting and yes if he asks for a date if you feel like going, go and have the dinner. You can stop whenever you feel like. Yes but what IF I OUSTEP THE LIMITS and cross the line in a moment of weakness or excitement??

He kissed her again, pressed her closer to his chest and said honey if it happens and that too if you have enjoyed then I will still love you. Only do not act or do anything if you do not want as I do not want you to do just for me. You have total freedom to say no at any point. This time she hugged him tight and kissed him, the kiss was passionate and lasted a long time. 

You mean you will love me even if I betray your trust and sleep with the guy? Honey  sometimes what we plan will not always work the way we want, so if in all this, you get attracted or seduced, yes I will still love you as my dear wife, Only I do not want any deeper attachments or emotional bonding  with the guy. She now laughed loud and said looks like you are giving a blank check  to me dear.  I love my wife and know she does love me too replied her beloved hubby.

He then said come, let us take a shower and then we go out and will have our dinner. She smiled, hugged her sweet hubby and said why this sudden decision.  He said let us spend some good time. I do not want you in the kitchen right now. Then he said why not we ask Rohit too.

She said no let us go only but he said no honey; let us find out if he is free. As I said we need to become friends. He called him and after some initial hesitation Rohit finally agreed to join them for dinner. He asked them if they fixed any place and on being informed no he suggested a cozy place.  He must be looking forward to some flirting Anjali said with a smile. Vijay too joined her and said even I too look forward to some hot flirting. You are so shameless she retorted. 

Vijay then led Anjali to their bath; They quickly disrobed and moved under shower. Vijay hugged his wife and kissed her neck and then her earlobes and her eyes too. He said honey it has been long time since we are this relaxed, yes dear and so saying she pressed herself closer to her hubby. As the water flowed over their naked bodies,  the flow relaxed their bodies and minds too, possibly blessing them to let  their sweet and pure love to grow, her hands were pressing him even closer. 

And she kissed his neck back and even bit his neck.  Today she is consumed by passion after the discussion. Kiss me honey, kisssssssssssss me honeeeeeeeey she said, Take  me. Vijay needed no further and kissed her passionately. 

As the water flowed, he took the soap and rubbed her back first and then he started applying the soap on her tits and could not resist squeezing her tits, fair and round and in such lovely shape they looked so enticing for him. You are looking as if you have never seen them she sighed.

stay tuned................
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
[Image: shower.jpg]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
[Image: shower1.jpg]
planned parenthood sarasota
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story   MANOJ DRINKS SMITA'S MILK ....,,,Smita and Janki journey fm conservative housewife to cuckoldress by elder_guy (xossipy.com)

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
[Image: showr2.jpg]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story WHITE BULL OWNS INDIAN FAMILY by REVAN7 (+12 copied) (xossipy.com) 

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
[Image: shower3.jpg]
how to download hi res instagram photos
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
As the water flowed, he took the soap and rubbed her back first and then he started applying the soap on her tits and could not resist squeezing her tits, fair and smooth and in such lovely shape they looked so enticing for him. You are looking as if you have never seen them she sighed
Yes honey always they look sweet tempting and I can never resist tasting them, so saying he bent and took her tit in his mouth. She was in total joy as he sucked her tits alternatively and then took her nips too. All she could do is move her hands   and grip his cock and squeeze his cock. She pulled his foreskin to gently place her finger on his pink head. She pressed his one eyed monster with her finger gently. He then moved down kissing her belly button and showered kisses on her belly calling it a very sexy belly that excites him. He kissed her belly like a man possessed. He then started licking her pussy. She asked him what makes him horny and he says first your lovely body and then what you said earlier as he finger fucked her pussy. First one finger and then he put both his index and ring fingers in to her pussy fucking her with his fingers. She was moaning with pleasure but still exclaimed what I said; yes honey u said you may cross the line. Oh that I said is a just a possibility. I do not want to flirt leave alone cross line. Yes I know and he continued his oral, now his tongue is thrusting deep in to her inner pussy touching her inner walls. Occasionally he is sucking her clit. Oh yes Vijay suck it, suck it hard and fast. And he responded by licking it like a woman sucks a cock.

Anjali. Ummmmmmmmmm so it excites you when I say I may out step outside the line??  The very thought disturbs me and I do not know why it excites you she said you should be  rather angry.
Vijay: No Anjali?  The thought of you flirting or even going beyond excites me .
Anjali. Oh Vijay, you have a dirty mind. So saying she increased the pressure on his cock.
Vijay: Yes just the thought that you feel you may take the flirting farther than planned excites me.
Now he is finger fucking her again and his other hand is pressing her boobs. He turned her over and is now kissing her ass cheeks.
Anjali. Oh Vijay what you are doing and why it excites you, you should be rather angry.
Vijay. Just the very thought of you with Rohit exited me I think.
Anjali. Is it with Rohit or with another man???
Vijay. Donno for the moment the excitement is you with Rohit.
Anjali: you may also say  later it excites to let me flirt or sleep with another guy too..
Anjali. I hope you are not becoming a cuck.
Vijay.  honey don’t worry even if I  am one I will be alpha type deciding who you will flirt or sleep with.,
Anjali. He he he,  So you want your wife to be a  slut even if selectively????
Vijay. No honey, no slut but a hot woman who does for her enjoyment only.
Anjali:  What makes you think I will agree and will not pick my own choice???
Vijay:  Ok I will allow you to pick a guy of your choice but I have to say yes and he smiled
Anjali: No honey once and if at all, she is careful with her words, If I  overstep once, I really do not want to betray our marriage but once it happens,  I will have freedom to decide on my own with whom I flirt or sleep. So decide before that she teased him.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
[Image: shower.jpg]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Vijay:  Ok I will allow you to pick a guy of your choice but I have to say yes and he smiled
Anjali: No honey once and if at all, she is careful with her words, If I  overstep once, I really do not want to betray our marriage but once it happens,  I will have freedom to decide on my own with whom I flirt or sleep. So decide before that she teased him...............

Vijay: Oh ok you have given me time so let us proceed with today’s flirting and see where it goes, hope it will be  fun for all.

She is surely enjoying this little discussion with her sweet hubby though she is beginning to think other than the so called corporate excuse he may really love to see her with another guy   which takes care of  his career and  wanted lifestyle.

Anjali. Vijay, darling, donno what I can say, I feel we are entering in uncharted and dangerous waters. She is worried of her flirts and where it may lead yet somewhere deep in her heart she wants this and experience this flirting and wooing a guy, she never did it in her teens, so she is exited. The thought it may finally result in her getting fucked and have a new cock in her otherwise loyal married pussy has not occurred to her at all. All she wanted is some excitement in an otherwise routine life. Not that they are not active, they had a very active sexual life but over a period even fucks have become a routine.

Vijay:. Honey let us not worry and let us enjoy and remember come what I may we love each other.

Anjali: She  thought it is better to stop this discussion as she is still not really willing go very far, all she is wiling at the moment  is some harmless flirt or may be slightly more. She surely has no desire to fuck Rohit. Great Vijay and thank you for all the confidence you have in me.

So she just lowered herself and took his dick in her mouth and  the moment her warm lips covered his dick, he moaned, oh honey you are such an expert in sucking, yessssssssssss take it deep and full please. She deep throated him taking his entire length in her mouth, his cock head is touching her throat and she took out to get her breath back. Her hands were moving over his body and soaping him too.

He pulled her up and kissed  her and pushed his cock in her pussy and  the water is still flowing over their bodies and both are totally wet. He fucked her in standing position for a few minutes before asking her to take doggy and thrust his cock in one swift  and fast move in to her tight pussy. She enjoyed this rough fucking, normally Vijay is not prone to rough fucking but today it seems he is wild. She too enjoyed this different treatment to her body and she moaned yes, Vijay fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep and harrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrd, I am coming, coming and she had her orgasm. The juices that she released acted as trigger for him to release jets of cum in her pussy. Both are exhausted and they remained under shower and are in tight hug.

stay tuned..........
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story   MANOJ DRINKS SMITA'S MILK ....,,,Smita and Janki journey fm conservative housewife to cuckoldress (xossipy.com) 

Hope you will enjoy reading the update
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply