Adultery Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy (COMPLETED)
the two in action

[Image: les.jpg]
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
An update is posted in my story   MADHU FALLS FOR VIJAY.... Smita and Janki journey fm conservative housewife to cuckoldres (xossipy.com) 

Hope you will enjoy reading the update.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
[Image: kiss6.gif]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story WHITE BULL OWNS INDIAN FAMILY by REVAN7 (+12 copied) (xossipy.com)

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
[Image: kiss.gif]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
[Image: kiss.gif]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
She fingered her pussy inserting one, two and then 3 fingers in to her pussy. Winnie finger fucked Nisha vigorously and finally Nisha had her orgasm. Winnie completely drank the juices from her pussy.  Both rested for some time and then it was Nisha turn to start kissing Winnie now........

She started kissing her lips and soon was chewing her lips and Winnie responded  and tongues were exploring each other mouth as the passion increased. All the while Nisha was also caressing belly of Winnie and as the ladies separated she moved down and began licking her belly button and her belly. Winnie is not totally flat and she has a sexy belly and she Is used to attention from Anil and she surely started enjoying the actions of Nisha and encouraged her to lick more, Yes Nisha it it is sooooooooooo good, God you are not just a beauty but a sex goddess. 

Nisha on her part enjoyed licking this sexy beauty and her tongue was exploring her belly as if it was exploring for some hidden treasure. The girls are lost in pleasure and Nisah recovered first to move south. All along her hands are exploring her pussy fold and now hands are replaced by lips of Nisha. She is gently kissing her pussy lips or the vertical lips. She took each of her lips in to her mouth and is chewing as if she is chewing a fruit. OOOOOOOOoh it feels so goooooooooooooooooooooood , Winnie started moaning and her hands are now moving and landed on tits of Nisha. She started tweaking her tits, pinching her nips and squeezed her tits rather hard as she is consumed by sensations of pleasure. 

The tongue is now touching and licking every nano inch of her inner pussy and is gently probing her sweet pussy. Winnie was moaning with pleasure  but she suddenly asked Nisha to stop, Nisha was surprised as well as disappointed as she was relishing eating this sweet silky pussy. Winnie changed her posture and she took Nisha’s pussy and then said honey continue what you have stopped and eat my pussy. The ladies are now licking the pussy of each other like wild animals and some times her tits are getting crushed and sometimes they took the tits of other woman in their hands to tweak or squeeze. 

Each was licking the clit of the other as if it is a man’s cock with all the love and care and yes an occasional love bite too. But everything has to end, even if it gives pleasures and soon each had their orgasm almost sametime. Happily they drank the juices. Soon they kissed and drank their own juices too. They then walked together to the dining and had their lunch and they slept.

Nisha woke with a pleasure sensation hitting her as Winnie was licking her navel. Nisha is just flat, not an iota of fat on her belly and Winnie liked her silky soft belly immensely. She licked and even bit her and explored her belly button. Hey Winnie why have you started again, leave me now I need to go now. Nisha what is the hurry, let us enjoy the moments as these do not come every day. And so saying she resumed her licking and the girls soon are back to licking each other. Soon Winnie was on top and she was almost crushing Nisha, her tits are on top of tits of Nisha and she intentionally pout more pressure so the tits crash in to each other and it happens instead of pain both felt pleasure. The kissing and licking continued but Winnie wanted more. She opened her wardrobe and took out a strap on dildo and gave it to Nisha. Come on  Nisha wear it and fuck me hard. Nisha was stunned and surprised but she is too far gone now to retrace. In any case she thought I am only going to fuck her and my pussy is still in clear. However she innocently said I really do not know how to wear and you need to teach me Winnie.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
(23-09-2021, 08:52 PM)twinciteeguy Wrote: Nisha Wants to go to beach

[Image: Nisha.jpg]
Oh I bet everyone at the beach loved her there.
[+] 1 user Likes sexyfox's post
Like Reply
An update is posted in my story   FINALY VIJAY FUCKS MADHU... Smita and Janki journey fm conservative housewife to cuckoldres (xossipy.com)

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
(29-09-2021, 01:28 PM)sexyfox Wrote: Oh I bet everyone at the beach loved her there.

Thank you sexyfox, yes agree with you
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story WHITE BULL OWNS INDIAN FAMILY by REVAN7 (+12 copied) (xossipy.com)

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
girls in action

[Image: les3.jpg]
education pic hd
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
The kissing and licking continued but Winnie wanted more. She opened her wardrobe and took out a strap on dildo and gave it to Nisha. Come on Nisha wear it and fuck me hard. Nisha was stunned and surprised but she is too gar gone now to retrace. In any case she thought I am only going to fuck her and my pussy is still in clear. However she innocently said I really do not know how to wear and you need to teach me Winnie.

Sure said Winnie and she adjsuted the strap-on to her waist and then she said I will lie down on my back and move down. Will you be comfortable Nisha???  Honestly I have not gone this far Winnie and so it is you all the way. Ok Nisha we will start with a comfortable position of me lying on my back and you insert the cock in to my pussy and then fuck as if you are a man, you sure know how Man fucks and she laughed and Nisha joined her laughter.

Nisha then adjusted her strap-on so that it is tight and then started rubbing the COCK on Winnies pussy, just brushing her pussy as if she is teasing her. Nisha continued to tease HER, EVER SLIGHTLY PUSHING AND THEN RUBBING IT ON HER PUSSY LIPS AGAIN AND AGAIN. Ok Nisha looks you are in mood to tease, go on I am at your mercy. No Winnie, let us get the enjoyment and Avi also teases me too. Ok Ok as you like bit I need that in me since Anil is away for past few days.

Nisha thought the tease is enough and she slowly  pushed the cock in  to silky and wet pussy of Winnie, it went in easily as it is well lubricated and Nisha started to move in  and out of her pussy slowly yet in a systemic way but Winnie urged her to pick speed and pound her pussy hard and fast and so she soon picked up speed. 

As their bodies met, sounds like thapak, thpak or thud, thud etc can be heard. Nisha in any case rides Avi and she rode Rohit too but this was a bit new and the position too is different.  Now she is feeling tired and slowing down and sensing it Winnie allowed her to slow down and then she brought some badam milk and gave to Nisha saying come on you needs it. 

Now Winnie said take me doggy and taking support of the bed she bent and asked to push the COCK from behind. She asked Nisha to tweak her tits and nipples as she fucks her and also slap her but. Nisha obliged and started fucking her in steady movement. She stooped once in a way and gave her ass cheeks slaps but Winnie was asking her to hit her ass with more force. 

Soon she picked up speed and Winnie started to moan loudly yes Nisha, it is soooooooooooooooooooo good, you are really fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkking me like a man, come on Nisha fuckkkkkkkkkk me harder and faster and soon she moaned I am cummmmmmmmmmmmmmming, cummmmmmmmmmmmmming and she had yet another orgasm. Hearing her moans and her own movements, Nisha too cried out and she too had her orgasm.

The girls rested and slept well and then dressed and as they were sipping a Gin again to relax, Winnie asked, Nisha seriously asking, if your sweet hubby agrees and permits will you sleep with another man???   Just as we enjoyed today session, you may also enjoy a new COCK.

Nisha hesitated at first and said honestly that thought never occurred to me Winnie .  I do not think I can cheat Avi and Winnie said I said with his consent and willingness only and Nisha said again I do not think Avi will do that, he is too possessive of me, As they sipped their drink Winnie filled it again despite her protests, come on you have dinner and go home and sleep. So saying she pulled her again and kissed her on her lips.

As they were nearing the drink and some amount of kissing and touching Winnie said If my hubby permits, I will surely try a new cock. Nisha retorted you had too much drink. That is true Nisha and that is the reason inner feelings are coming out, how about you she teased.  I am sure Avi will never even think of permitting me to have another cock, he is too possessive so I need not have any choice. 

Just assume he does then and Nisha blurted let me cross the bridge when it comes.  With that their sweet memorable session ended. Dinner completed, Nisha took leave, she asked Winnie to visit her house and Winnie said I will come happily Nisha, but this time you must allow me to fuck you, will you allow me?  Nisha blushed and silently walked out weaving a bye and boarded her cab.

stay tuned...............
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story   FINALY VIJAY FUCKS MADHU... Smita and Janki journey fm conservative housewife to cuckoldres (xossipy.com) 

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
[Image: les1.jpg]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
[Image: dildo.jpg]
goodwill lake oswego

the women in action
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply

Hope you will enjoy reading the update.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
[Image: dildo1.jpg]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
With that their sweet memorable session ended. Dinner completed, Nisha took leave, she asked Winnie to visit her house and Winnie said I will come happily Nisha, but this time you must allow me to fuck you, will you allow me?  Nisha blushed and silently walked out weaving a bye and boarded her cab.

As she boarded her cab Nisha allowed her body to rest closing her eyes even though Winnie’s words are ringing. She reached home and she knew she needed a shower. She took a leisurely shower and slept. Thankfully the gin in her helped her to sleep.

Only next day as she woke and finished her chores and is again showering WHEN the words came back. She smiled to herself, I have not given myself away. She tried to recollect words and sensed there is some connect between Avi’s talk and Winnie’s parting words. May be some discussion has already taken place which means Winnie knew more than she disclosed and is possibly trying to convince her in to a possible SWAP. Just those thoughts made her to blush and she thought if that is the case Avi will bring the topic again and let me handle it. I will be happy for SWAP simply because it legitimizes my intimacy with Rohit. 

She further thought may be they are moving where Avi may not be able to stop her and yes, she may not be able to stop him, what prevents them to have more swaps once one is a reality. In any case for any future plans she may not agree if the guy is not good. Again she blushed at her thoughts and she thought she is thinking like a bitch. She finished her shower, dressed and then went to a mall to divert her thoughts.

Meanwhile Rohit was busy with his work and increased his tours. He is also reviewing area wise performances too. He called Vijay and discussed about his area and he told him this guy is not doing that well.  

Vijay responded that while he is good he seems to be slow and in his last visit he had a pep talk too. Rohit asked him if he has any plans to visit and Vijay said he visited only recently. Ok Vijay I will try to cut my time in some other area and meet this guy. Vijay said sure Rohit if you go over it will surely put pressure on him.

So he went back to the place which he visited with Vijay and he is actually coming back from a hectic tour of 3-4 days. He wanted to make a brief stopover before returning to his house. He duly informed Raj, the guy looking after sales of the area. He told him bluntly that he needs to improve and his performance is poor as far as he is concerned. You know what happens when you repeatedly fail to reach targets, don't you? Raj was shaken and scared. 

He told him he needs to improve his communicating skills and PR work. He again visited a few big clients and he struck a couple of big deals by offering them decent  cuts.  It was around 8pm  that finally Rohit thought he can call it a day and he told  OK Raj, you cannot expect this kind of deals every time, I made an exception as your figures are poor. Now tell me where to drop you and I will move over. Raj said thank you for your support and I realize the deals were special and yes I will brief Vijay Sir on this. 

Last time also I requested you to come for dinner, why don’t you come and join for dinner. Now Rohit is a tough professional who can change from a tough BOSS to a patronizing colleague in minutes and now Rohit smiled and said I do not want to put any Lady under stress as my sudden visit will cause her stress. 

Next time we will plan when I come with Vijay. He has no intention to visit their house especially when the performance is poor. Bring her with you and we will have dinner and so saying he dropped him and then thought OK will stay here and move out tomorrow. Raj brought his wife along and introduced her as Seema. They were sitting in his suit, and were sipping drinks. Rohit scanned her and he found her an attractive lady. She was dressed in jeans with a nice top. Rohit told Seema too that her hubby needs to work hard and improve else..........

Well this lady dresses well and possibly wears modern dresses was auto recording for Rohit. She chatted with him freely though she said she does not drink and restricted herself to Juice.  Once briefed Rohit called Vijay and he agreed with him that some special deals may be need of hour. He also told Vijay that he may hav to replace Raj, a subtle way of telling he may have to go based on his performance.

say tuned...............
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story An update is posted in my story ROHIT SHOWS HE IS TOUGH IN TOUR....Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy (xossipy.com)

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply