In action Madhu

[Image: kiss8.gif]
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
V: Age does not matter. You look ravishing honestly. And as I said earlier you are a mature intelligent woman. No wonder I have crush on you. (He smells her hair again and whispers such sensuous smell) (Madhu too stopped wriggling as his actions and words are beginning to have an effect, she is fond of him yet she still has the guilt feelings) I want to lose my virginity to you...............

M: Honestly you are good in flattery, I know I am just average.(teasing him. she sure knows she is beautiful) And why lose your virginity to  me?  I saw you kissing my daughter and why not lose to her or janki?

V: Yes I agree I could have tried with Smita but I know I will not succeed though as you said I did kiss her a couple of times.  Then when I saw you, I fell for you totally, thought I will lose to you and accept you as guru also..

You are stunning beauty, you may not think so but to me you look lovely and you have an amazing body for your age.  Not me any man will fall for you.

M: Ok so be it, but still what you want is wrong and  ………

Before she could complete he kissed her on her cheeks then on her nape and then on her lips. Not a lip  lock but just tender kisses all over her face and same time he is pinching her boobs or holding her now semi erect nipple between his fingers. She tried to   push him away but he kept saying Madhu I know you also want me; this will remain between us only.

Slowly her resistance began to fade and thoughts of last meeting flooded her when she let him   see her topless and allowed him to suck her boobs. Vijay too could sense her melting and he continued to shower kisses over her face. Now he bent slightly, removed her pallu and started kissing her clev. Ummmmmmm  U have yummy boobs Madhu, he whispered. He began unhooking her blouse and as it opened his kisses became more passionate. Madhu started enjoying his touch and his kisses have aroused her and she is now pressing his face to her bosom. He removed her blouse and threw it away; he is delighted there is no bra. 

Now she is leaning on his chest and he is pinching both her boobs. Oh Vijay what is it you are doing to me, she whispered and he replied I am relishing feeling your lovely mangoes. He kissed all over her boobs as he now lay on her lap, her fingers are on his hair giving loving touches as she completely surrendered herself to this young stud. He slowly removed her saree and untied her petty coat and there is no resistance at all from Madhu. He asked her to stand and both fell on the floor and he guided her to the BR.  Her eyes showed the burning desire in her.

It is her turn to strip him and together they moved to BR hand in hand. As they move in he hugged Madhu and his hands tightened on her back. She too put her hands behind his back and the hug became  even more tighter and both enjoyed their closeness. They stood still for a few mins as she rose on her toes and he kissed her, she responded with passion and the kiss became a deep and long lip lock. He patted her back and then gripped her ass cheeks and she shivered as passion gripped her.

Her boobs are getting crushed on his chest, her ass is being groped by his hands  and her lips are chewed by him. She felt a strange sensation. She felt the pleasure of the hug. She thought my SIL has already screwed me and what difference it makes if this guy too fucks me, he is unmarried and unattached so may be less risky too and that will leave my SIL to my daughter and Vijay can take of my sexual needs.  

As she is immersed in thoughts he pinched her boob hard which made her come back from her thoughts and he laid her on the bed. He hugged her again and he kissed her all over her face, her cheeks, her nose, her yes, her ears, her neck and showered kisses al over her. She too is aroused and began repaying back; she kissed him on his eyes, chin, nose and ears as well as lips. Despite their age difference they looked like two in love and lust.

He moved down and licked her boobs, she moaned in delight and he licked every nano inch of her twin C cups. As he licked her she said you said you want me as guru but this sishya seems to know much more than the guru. Even while licking he smiles and then said all bookish knowledge I am trying to practice. She pressed him close to her heaving bosom and said yes Vijay lick and suck them as much as you want. Come take my boobs in your mouth my hubby has never done  justice to my boobs. He responded may be he did not but I will do justice to your lovely tits and suck them to my heart’s content. 

stay tuned........
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
[Image: lick2.gif]

Madhu enjoying Vijay's actions
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story WHITE BULL OWNS INDIAN FAMILY by REVAN7 (+12 copied) (xossipy.com)

Hope you will enjoy reading the update.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
(22-09-2021, 03:41 AM)Blackdick11 Wrote: Damn, this is wild.

thank you Blackdick11, glad you are excited  of the story, keep reading more updates posted after your comment.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
[Image: kiss6.gif]

Kiss is an expression of deep love
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story WINNIE MAKES LOVE WITH NISHA.........Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy (xossipy.com)

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
(24-09-2021, 10:13 PM)masud93 Wrote: right✅✅
Thank you masud93. Glad you enjoyed reading.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Nice update
[+] 1 user Likes bobby's post
Like Reply
She pressed him close to her heaving bosom and said yes Vijay lick and suck them as much as you want. Come take my boobs in your mouth my hubby has never done my boobs justice. He responded may be he did not but I will do justice to your lovely tits and suck them to my heart’s content. 

His hand is pinching her boob and his tongue and mouth is on the other boob, licking sucking the boob, biting her nipples leaving love bites on her tits. She thought he is even better than my very own SIL. She relished the way he is treating her tender, loving yet rough. 

Vijay is on cloud 9, he has lust for her but has not imagined he will get his chance so soon and the delighted that she is  so willingly submits her  to him. But then her SIL awoke the suppressed desires in her and she knows she can have her SIL not as much as she may need and Vijay’s constant wooing her resulted in her falling for this young stud.

He sucked, licked and bit her tits for a long time alternatively on her boobs before he moved down and kissed her belly button. It looked soooooooooo sexy to him. He kissed and then let his tongue poke it. She felt the tingling sensation and pleasure shot through her body. He swirled his tongue on her navel and then moved down, he is amazed to see her thunder thighs, this is the first time he is seeing them so close, fair, large thighs and he just stared at them. 

He licked her upper thighs like a dog and she relished this extra attention she is getting from him. While her SIL did eat her pussy, her thighs have not received this kind of treatment(kisses and licking) so far. Oh Vijay you seem such an expert yes lick me like that,   it feels sooo good. 

He continued to focus on her thighs inching so close to her pussy yet backtracking only to lick and kiss her thighs. He is consumed by the beauty of her thighs. As he inched forward, she even jerked so his tongue will touch her treasure but even if it did his focus is now on thighs. So having spent considerable time finally licked her pussy like a hungry dog. She is delighted and cries out with pleasure.

He kissed her pussy lips and then on impulse he took one in his mouth, like kissing the lips. He alternated with her pussy lips and Madhu is delirious, she is moaning loud. He continued eating her pussy pushing his tongue deep in to her pussy. The young tongue is exploring mature married pussy walls and savor every inch of her inner pussy. He swirled his tongue around her hardened clit too. But for the moment his focus is on eating her pussy,, lit will come later. 

So he continued to move his tongue deep in to her pussy relentlessly and her moans increased. Forgetting age difference, forgetting any guilt feelings she pressed his face on her married pussy clearly indicating she is enjoying it and wants him to go on. Her signals acted as catalyst and he increased his pace and is moving his tongue faster in her pussy.

He took his tongue out and is licking her pussy from top to bottom almost up to her ass hole, she squealed in pleasure and she felt the whole body vibrating and is on throes of an orgasm. He is not finished yet as he now focused on her clit poking his tongue on her hardened clit. He sucked and licked her clit and this sent her in to frenzy. Moans became louder and she is cajoling him to go on, yes Vijay, go on don’t stop, lick my pussy and cunt. Go deeper Vijay, and lick faster. 

Her lover boy complied her command and soon she hit a huge orgasm, Vijay is  pleased he is able to make her orgasm and he hungrily drank all her juices and keeping some in his mouth he kissed Madhu, transferred her own juices to her mouth saying  to me they taste great. A naughty boy is all Madhu can say. She enjoyed his action as well as tasting her own juices.

It is time for the final action and Vijay is happy his desire to fuck this ravishing mature beauty will be fulfilled.  He laid her and mounted her and Madhu gripped his cock and as she adjusted her pussy, he pushed his cock in to her mature pussy in one frantic move. Hi cock went in easily as her pussy is well lubricated and is totally wet. He started in rhythm slowly building up his rhythm but Madhu is impatient. Her inhibitions have gone and now she feels she is in need of good fuck from this stud. 

He obliged as he picked his pace ramming her pussy hard and fast.  She is enjoying the fuck, he is not too fast but ramming her systematically and her married pussy is receiving a real pounding. As the bodies met they made sounds of thup thup which resonated in the room. There is nothing to fear as only 2 of them are there.

stay tuned..............
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
Nice update,
Madhu proved that age doesn't matter, It's just a number.
[+] 1 user Likes Kamuk Insaan's post
Like Reply
(30-09-2021, 02:02 AM)bobby Wrote: Nice update

Thank you bobby for your continued support.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story WHITE BULL OWNS INDIAN FAMILY by REVAN7 (+12 copied) (xossipy.com)

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Vijay, who [Image: sareeasshit.webp] had once tried to play[Image: blousehandled1.webp]
I'll be away, until I accomplish my goal

our behaviour drives our motivation

you are what your deep driving desire is
[+] 1 user Likes boredhubby's post
Like Reply
Full Access to play Madhu

[Image: standhad.webp]
[Image: fucking.webp]
[Image: fuckingview.webp]
[Image: fuckingcloe.webp]
[Image: fucked.webp]
I'll be away, until I accomplish my goal

our behaviour drives our motivation

you are what your deep driving desire is
[+] 1 user Likes boredhubby's post
Like Reply
(30-09-2021, 07:46 AM)Kamuk Insaan Wrote: Nice update,
Madhu proved that age doesn't matter, It's just a number.

Thank you, Kamuk Insaan. Yes Madhu is ageless.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
(01-10-2021, 04:52 PM)boredhubby Wrote: Vijay, who [Image: sareeasshit.webp] had once tried to play[Image: blousehandled1.webp]

Thank you bored hubby, I was missing you but Madhu seems to have brought you back. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Yes Vijay was and is wooing ageless beauty Madhu and finally has tasted success.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story An update is posted in my story WINNIE MAKES LOVE WITH NISHA.........Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy (xossipy.com)

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
He started in rhythm slowly building up his rhythm but Madhu is impatient. Her inhibitions have gone and now he feels she is in need of good fuck from this stud. He obliged as he picked his pace ramming her pussy hard and fast.  She is enjoying the fuck, he is not too fast but ramming her systematically and her married pussy is receiving a real pounding. As the bodies met they made sounds of thup thup which resonated in the room. There is nothing to fear as only 2 of them are there.......

As he continued to ram her pussy she is moaning with pleasure, Oh Vijay this is so good. You are tooooo good come fuck me fast and hard, go deeeeeeep. He increased his pace now pounding her pussy and she is screaming with pleasure. as the bodies met more often and with bigger force the sounds too increased and the room is filled with smell of sex. 

Soon she hit her orgasmic pleasure and released her juices. Vijay allowed her to rest for a few min so as to allow her to recuperate and then took her doggy. Her pussy is tighter in doggy and he enjoyed fucking her in that pressed her tits hard as he rammed her.

He is hammering her relentlessly and he also slapped her ass cheeks hard making them red. Madhu enjoyed even the slapping though it caused her pain. She encouraged him to slap more and he obliged. Again she reached her orgasm but Vijay is still holding it. 

He asked her whether she like to ride but Madhu said she is tired and so he is back to missionary and fucked for a few more minutes before he released loads of his hot cum in her mature pussy, safe in the knowledge she cannot get pregnant. The two are tired and cuddled and Madhu said you idiot, finally you had your way and you spoiled me. Well Madhu have you not enjoyed and she kissed him and said yes Vijay, enjoyed very much. She said I am hungry let us eat dinner.

They walked back to the table. Madhu wanted to wear her saree but Vijay said no need and they walked stark naked. Vijay is having his beer too while eating and Madhu too shared it. She wondered what is happening to her. She allowed her SIL to fuck her and now this stud and they are naked eating in their house. What more she will do she thought but then reasoned after all all said and done this has given her immense pleasure. Yes it is taboo and wrong may be but then she too has her physical needs. 

Only she had vanilla sex with her dear hubby and now she is recipient of different sex. As she is lost in thoughts Vijay fed her food with his hands and said stop thinking and eat well. The night is still very young and we have all the more time for fun, Oh No certainly not,  I am tired she responded. Oh no  will have lot more action he retorted. That night they had one more fuck before they slept cuddled together. Madhu was reminded of her days with her SIL when her daughter is in Goa.

Madhu woke a bit late and as she woke up she realized she is naked and in the arms of Vijay. He is sleeping peacefully but his cock is hard, the morning boner. Madhu saw at his cock in amazement. She thought this guy is already hard despite last night action and stared at his cock. She gently touches it with one finger, all the way down his cock.

Then she moves her finger up, down a few times, lovingly caressing his balls. She is in a trance, mesmerized by his well endowed cock, touches him softly, Vijay hasn't moved, she looks at the watch and slowly adjusts herself. Lays down, her eyes wide open as she wants to see this beautiful cock in all its glory.  She touches it gently and gives a gentle kiss.  Vijay   places his hand directly over her hand on his cock.  

When she finally turns her head, the first thing she sees is the erotic pleasure in his eyes. Vijay places her palm over his erecting cock, Madhu’s palm   is now on his hard cock and over it laid his own palm too. He looks in to her eyes which he really loves and likes, and he looks at her luscious lips.  He caresses her lips with his finger and touches them softly.  As he gently touches her lips, she feels spikes of pleasures and her pussy pulses, she moans mmmmm, and her pussy releases her juice. 

Her tongue tries to kiss his finger. Her lips try to engulf his finger. He continues to slowly caress her lips once more, and then she slowly sucks his finger inside. Madhu looked in to his eyes again and her hand grips his cock. She thought I will repay him for his morning wood.

She now looks at Vijay’s erect cock in the morning sunlight.  As she is adjusting her position knowing what she is up, Vijay moves, he rests his head on the bed back. Now she leans and kisses his cock forehead, dips his fingers one by one into her pussy and then with the wetness on her fingers she grips his cock and kisses it, her lips just a shade over his red dickhead. She lowers herself, licking his big hard cock from top to bottom and every nano cm of his hard cock. 

Now she lowers her head and lovingly takes Vijay’s dick in her mouth and begins sucking him much like a lollipop into her mouth. Simultaneously, she dips a few fingers again in to her pussy and offers them to Vijay with smiling eyes. Madhu knows he likes her eyes so she looks at him with that beautiful eyes. Vijay is surprised and happily sucks her fingers and says they taste so good baby.

She wants to worship his cock and sucks it very tenderly and slowly her head is going down. Licking her way back and forth Madhu looks at him with smiled and goes back to liking his cock.. She repeats this a few times. She wants him to cherish this morning blowjob  and she takes her own sweet time  swallowing his or just tonguing his cock. pleasure is on both faces

stay tuned..............
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 2 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
Vijay made Madhu so happy, she is on cloud 9 and dancing after he left. (thx to boredhubby for GIF)

[Image: Madhu-3.webp]
photo and image hosting
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply