Adultery HONEY, WE NEED TO TALK by Just_Words(+19 copied)
An update is posted in my story NISHA SUSPECTS HUBBY...........Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy (xossipy.com)

Hope you will enjoy reading the update.
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
She whispered to me that the baby wasn't her husband's and he didn't know it. She apparently is having an affair with her boss and would love to openly cuckold her husband and even put him panties too. Becky helped her pick an xl size for her husband if he'd go for it.............

When we got home it was still early afternoon and I put together a crib and did some laundry to wash all the new clothing. I walked into the bedroom carrying the clean clothes and Becky had just finishing her bath and walked up to me and kissed me, her boob swaying and a towel wrapped around her hair. She was wearing a very feminine almost transparent panty.

Becky asks, "Did you enjoy our shopping trip this afternoon?"

Of course I said. I tell her it was fun and how I got a kick out of the shock factor when people would see my panties. How I thought it was so cool to push people's buttons over such foolish notions about men being men and not being allowed to enjoy their sexuality and wear feminine things if they wanted.

Becky says, "So does that mean you'll let me dress you up for when I'm gone."

"I'm fine with the whole lingerie thing dear. Tell me what you want me to wear"

"Ok, take a fast shower and smooth up these stubs, shave your little chest hair here, and I'll pick something sexy for you."

In the shower I'm thinking about what Dillon will think when he sees Becky tonight. Her tummy is slightly bulging and I don't think he'll miss it. Will he be OK with it, or freak out knowing she's pregers and he's the father. I just hope he's cool with it and doesn't feel used.

"Stand there and let me do this for you my dear husband." Step into these and sit down and pull these up, stick out your arms, she goes on. I'd never worn a bra and it really felt weird to be squeezed up there. I could feel myself breath. She leads me to the mirror and says, "Now look at my sissy cuckold, aren't you the pretty one. All girly'd up and no place to go."

I have to admit if I wasn't a guy, I'd look pretty good with such sexy lingerie on, but even still I did look good .

Becky squeezes my cock through my satin panties and kisses my chest above the lacy bra I'm wearing. Her lips feel so soft against my hairless chest. She kneels down and takes down my panties a little and kisses around my shaft and sucks my balls into her mouth.

She says, "I like you in lingerie. Before Sally told me about her date, I would never have asked you to wear girl's things. Now that I have a boyfriend and I'm carrying his baby, I think it's just so sexy. I think you're going to be a good daddy, but I like you just like this as a girl friend. I can talk to you about him and everything and you'll support me. I do love you, Steve."

"I love you too, Becky"

"Honey, I'm home. Wake up dear, I'm home."

"Hi baby, how'd it go with Dillon?"

Becky slowly undresses and takes off her top and bra and then jumps on the bed with her skirt still on. "I'll tell you but first I want you to see my pussy." She kneels above my head and flattens out her skirt all around my upper body and head.

I'm trapped under her and can see only a little light coming through the thin fabric. I'm looking straight up between her legs and see her white panties all shinny and dripping wet.

"He really liked my puffy tummy. He loves that he made me pregnant. Dillon says he loves me, Steve. He loves me and I'm going to have his baby. Oh god. I let him ravish me, Steve. He fucked me so good tonight, I think he wants me. I think he wants me to be his girl, his wife and have a bunch of babies with him. Can you see all the cum he gave me, it's running out like crazy."

"God Becky you are so full of cum it's dripping on me right thru your panties."

"Do you like it? Do you see what he did to me? He fucked me to heaven and back and pumped me full of his wonderful sperm. Will you lick me Steve and sooth my sore pussy, it hurts so good. God he must have cum in me a full minute, his beautiful cock kept twitching inside me, it felt so wonderful to be filled like that."

I'm getting soaked, my face is slippery and I rub my cheeks against her legs and am overwhelmed with the odor of her freshly fucked pussy. I smell her perfume, love juice and his cum as my whole face is wet now, the smell being trapped by her skirt. My cock is aching in my panties and I want so much to stick my tongue inside my wife. To take away her lovers sperm seeping from the depths of her tummy, put there by his thick cock and big balls.

"Steve I love him, do you hear me. I love Dillon. Tell me you want me to be with him and I'll let you have my cummy pussy whenever you want. Tell me you want me to have his babies. Oh God, tell me you love my used pussy."

"I love you baby, I love your cummy pussy and Oh god, I love you being pregnant. Please let me eat you out."

"Promise me you will let Dillon keep me pregnant. I want you to raise them and be their daddy, and I want you to be my girlfriend and lick my pussy for me. Do that for me?

"Yes honey, I will". I spin her off of me and pull the panties down her legs and off her feet. Diving between her legs, I stick my tongue into her pussy and my nose to my chin slip right into her open gash. Her pussy is wrecked, stretched out and sloppy, full of Dillon's thick sweet cum.

"Eat me Steve; lick up his cum like a good girl; like a good girly guy should. Oh that feels so good baby. I love you Steve. You're my wonderful cuckold".

End of this story

[url=https://www...'.s/wife-makes-me-a-cuckold?page=3#][/url]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
Amazing story bro ♥️
[+] 1 user Likes Montiloat's post
Like Reply
(15-09-2021, 09:18 AM)Montiloat Wrote: Amazing story bro ♥️

Thank you Montiloat. will post a new story shortly.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story  PRADEEP STARTS WATCHING. Smita and Janki journey fm conservative housewife to cuckoldress. (xossipy.com)

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
[Image: eat11.gif]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story NISHA SUSPECTS HUBBY...........Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy (xossipy.com)

Hope you will enjoy reading the update
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
WHITE BULL OWNS INDIAN FAMILY by revan7

This is the story of how my father was replaced. My name is raj, I'm 20 years old.

My father was a drunk. He was always running me, my sister and my mother down.

He never had anything nice to say. You see he was a traditional Indian man living in England working for a construction company. He didn't work on building sites but rather he was the assistant to the man who owned the company.

He sent emails and made him cups of tea and coffee, went to get his lunch from the town and generally did all the things he didn't have time to do. His boss was called Marcus. The way my father talked about him made him sound quite impressive. He built his company from scratch and now gets lots of big contracts around the area and earns a lot of money. He knows this because he saw all kinds of documents pass through his hands including accounts papers.

My father admired him very much because he was only 38 years and had achieved so much and worked so hard. He would often sit at the dinner table and talk about him.

"Why aren't you doing anything useful with your life like my boss has done! All you do is sit around all day playing silly games on that silly computer with your silly little sister!" he would say.

I would just look down at my dinner with a feeling of worthlessness and so did my little sister but we could always count on mother to defend us.

"That's not entirely true dear! He works at the take away shop at night every day! Even on weekends and helps me during the day and Priya is studying at the university! She'll be a nurse one-day!" She always said this with great pride on her face which would sometimes be wiped off depending on how much beer my father had drank.

"Oh yes he's a special boy isn't he! Delivering food to people in the car I paid for and the licence I paid for! All I can I say is at least he has been paying his way! I'd have thrown him out in the street other wise and as for her! She'd be better off finding a man who already has a good job! Women shouldn't work it's a man's game!" He'd reply.

And after the awkward dinner every night I'd go to work which in reality pays almost as much as my father.

My mother was 38 years old and was a 5"5 petite lady with light brown skin and an hourglass figure. she has perky tits which pressed through her traditional Indian dress. Her nipples would often be visible as she moved through the house doing the cleaning and her cleavage always bursting out.

I had been up since 10 o'clock helping my mother do the chores. I arrived home from delivering food at about 2:30 in the morning and tip toed past my parents room to mine and could hear my father's drunken efforts to make love with my mother. By the sounds of it he was just starting and almost finishing.

I would often hear them through the wall. You could hear my father position himself onto my mother by the sound of the bed creaking and begin to thrust into her causing the bed to creak some more with an occasional thump of the head board against the wall. After a few minutes you'd hear load grunt ring through the house "UUURRGHH!" Followed by the sound of him rolling back onto his side of the bed and snoring moments later.

It was 4 o'clock the next day and I was just finishing hanging the last of my mother's and sisters underwear on to the clothes rack as my sister walked in from university.

stay tuned...........
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
father fucks Mom

[Image: fuck.gif]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story  NISHA ROMANCES WITH HUBBY...........Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy 

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Nice start
[+] 1 user Likes bobby's post
Like Reply
An update is posted in my story  PRADEEP WATCHES ROHIT FUCK JANKI.... Smita and Janki journey fm conservative housewife to cuckoldress. 

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
(21-09-2021, 03:20 AM)bobby Wrote: Nice start

Thank you bobby
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
  "UUURRGHH!" Followed by the sound of him rolling back onto his side of the bed and snoring moments later.
It was 4 o'clock the next day and I was just finishing hanging the last of my mother's and sisters underwear on to the clothes rack as my sister walked in from university.

"Hello mother!" She said and hugged our mother and moved over to me "Hello Raj!" As she hugged me.

My sister was also petite like my mother with smaller tits and firm body. She was a pretty girl. I would hear that a lot from my friends who all fancied her incidentally they also said that about my mother but to be fair they weren't wrong. I used to go through my mother's and sisters underwear drawer when they weren't around so I liked doing the washing.

The house was a terraced house in an average area of town. It was a little cramped with us all there. The hallways where narrow and the bedrooms where cramped with all of our stuff in them. I could hear my sister walking through the halls upstairs and my mother in the kitchen/dining room preparing the table for when father returns.

All the noise was soon drowned out 

"Good news everyone! Tomorrow night my boss Marcus is coming round for dinner! I want to impress him so I can get a new position in the company so I want you all on your best behaviour and dressed proper as he's a very important man!"

My mother responded with "Oh yes that is wonderful! I'll go shopping tomorrow and prepare! What does he like?"
"He said not to go to any trouble but I think we must! Get plenty of beers from the shop!" My father said getting all excited.

But little did he know tomorrow night was a night that will change things very dramatically.

The next day my father came through the door with a million questions.

"Is the food cooking? Is everyone dressed proper? Is there enough beer?"

We were still putting things away trying to make the house presentable while mother was starting the food as father was getting a beer out of the fridge as he said "Mr dent will be here about six! he's gone home to get changed so he'll be here in an hour!"

He looked at me and said "Don't you say anything about delivering those damn pizzas or whatever it is! I don't want him to think you're a foolish waste of a boy!"

I replied with a sheepish "Yes father!" As my sister walked in wearing a traditional Indian dress the same as my mothers.

It was a turquoise colour and her boobs were bursting out as was my sisters. My father turned to my sister and said "And you don't be asking many questions! Just sit there and smile!"

"Yes father!" My sister replied.
Then he turned to my mother and said "And for heaven's sake make sure you keep his beer glass full! He's our guest and we must treat him with utmost respect!"
"Yes dear!" My mother responded as she was gliding across the kitchen.
An hour later at exactly six o'clock there was a knock on door. I looked out the window and saw a nice shiny new car and just in front could see the shadow of a man in the darkness.

stay tuned...........
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story  NISHA ROMANCES WITH HUBBY...........Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy 

[url=https://xossipy.com/thread-21307-post-3713267.html#pid3713267][/url]Hope you will enjoy reading the update.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story   MADHU IS WITH VIJAY ALONE.... Smita and Janki journey fm conservative housewife to cuckoldres (xossipy.com) 

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply

"Hello mother!" She said and hugged our mother and moved over to me "Hello Raj!" As she hugged me.

My sister was also petite like my mother with smaller tits and firm body. She was a pretty girl. I would hear that a lot from my friends who all fancied her incidentally they also said that about my mother but to be fair they weren't wrong. I used to go through my mother's and sisters underwear drawer when they weren't around so I liked doing the washing.

The house was a terraced house in an average area of town. It was a little cramped with us all there. The hallways where narrow and the bedrooms where cramped with all of our stuff in them. I could hear my sister walking through the halls upstairs and my mother in the kitchen/dining room preparing the table for when father returns.

All the noise was soon drowned out by the sound of my father returning from work shouting.

"Good news everyone! Tomorrow night my boss Marcus is coming round for dinner! I want to impress him so I can get a new position in the company so I want you all on your best behaviour and dressed proper as he's a very important man!"

My mother responded with "Oh yes that is wonderful! I'll go shopping tomorrow and prepare! What does he like?"
"He said not to go to any trouble but I think we must! Get plenty of beers from the shop!" My father said getting all excited.

But little did he know tomorrow night was a night that will change things very dramatically.

The next day my father came through the door with a million questions.

"Is the food cooking? Is everyone dressed proper? Is there enough beer?"

We were still putting things away trying to make the house presentable while mother was starting the food as father was getting a beer out of the fridge as he said "Mr dent will be here about six! he's gone home to get changed so he'll be here in an hour!"

He looked at me and said "Don't you say anything about delivering those damn pizzas or whatever it is! I don't want him to think you're a foolish waste of a boy!"

I replied with a sheepish "Yes father!" As my sister walked in wearing a traditional Indian dress the same as my mothers.

It was a turquoise colour and her boobs were bursting out as was my sisters. My father turned to my sister and said "And you don't be asking many questions! Just sit there and smile!"

"Yes father!" My sister replied.

Then he turned to my mother and said "And for heaven's sake make sure you keep his beer glass full! He's our guest and we must treat him with utmost respect!"

"Yes dear!" My mother responded as she was gliding across the kitchen.

An hour later at exactly six o'clock there was a knock on door. I looked out the window and saw a nice shiny new car and just in front could see the shadow of a man in the darkness.

I heard my father say "Quick everyone in the kitchen!"
We rushed into the kitchen to stand in a line waiting to greet Mr Dent as father had us rehearsing. My father stumbled over towards door as he had been drinking so his speech was slightly slurred.

He opens the door "Ah Mr Dent! it's good to see you! May I take your coat?"

"Yes thank you very much!" He said in a very strong northern accent.

My father took his leather coat hung it on the hook and lead him in to the kitchen. I found it strange how he called him Mr Dent when normally he would refer to him as Marcus at the dinner table but assumed he was just being respectful

"Welcome to my home! This is my wife Sinita! My son Raj and my daughter Priya!"

We all responded with synchronized hello Mr Dent and my mother reached in to shake his hand and as their hands connected he pulled her towards him and kissed her on the cheek and she slowly stepped back with a grin on her face staring at him. He then leant in to shake my hand and as he grabbed it, he put his left hand on my shoulder and both my shoulder and my hand were crushed with his masculine strength.

He was six foot tall with broad shoulders strong arms and his torso was visible through his tight t-shirt. His hair was longer than most men's hair. It was jet black and curly. He had a beard that started thin and got thicker as it reached his chin and he had a deep northern voice as he said "Hello!".

He reached in to kiss my sister on the cheek and she gave the same reaction as my mother but a little more embarrassed after and went all red in the face.

I realised my sister has probably never been kissed before and my mother has probably never had any affection for a long time. My mother offered him a seat at the table and he sat down as we all did.

stay tuned...............
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 2 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
An update is posted in my story WINNIE SEDUCESES NISHA.........Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy (xossipy.com)

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story   MADHU FALLS FOR VIJAY.... Smita and Janki journey fm conservative housewife to cuckoldres (xossipy.com) 

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
He was six foot tall with broad shoulders strong arms and his torso was visible through his tight t-shirt. His hair was longer than most men's hair. It was jet black and curly. He had a beard that started thin and got thicker as it reached his chin and he had a deep northern voice as he said "Hello!".

He reached in to kiss my sister on the cheek and she gave the same reaction as my mother but a little more embarrassed after and went all red in the face.

I realised my sister has probably never been kissed before and my mother has probably never had any affection for a long time. My mother offered him a seat at the table and he sat down as we all did.............

She said to him "Dinner will be ready soon! Perhaps I could offer you a beer?"
He looked up at her with curl on his smile and said "Yes please I'd love one!"

My mother turned around in the cramped kitchen and grabbed a beer out of the fridge and I noticed he was looking at her ass like a wolf eying up its prey through the trees.

My father sat at one end of the table and Mr Dent sat at the other end. My mother in-between and me and my sister opposite my mother. I was next to Mr Dent and my sister next to father. My mother passed him a bottle of beer and cracked it open, he scanned the table looking at my father's beer then to mothers wine and then to my sisters and mine water's.

He said "Aren't you two having one?"
My father then interrupted "Beer is a man's drink! Not for boys and girls!"

Mr Dent said to me and my sister "How old are you two?"
We looked at each other and I said "I'm 20 sir!"
"I'm 18! Mr Dent sir!" My sister said awkwardly blushing again.

Mr Dent replied "So you're not a boy and you're not a girl! Why don't you two grab a drink!"

My father looked like he was about to object but thought better of it. We looked at father and he nodded and said "Sure! ok! but just one!".

Mr Dent looked at him and said "Oh come on! They'll be fine with a few!"

He looked at us and said "Just don't drink to fast! It's not fizzy pop! You cant just gulp it down!" My father barked an order at my mother "Go and get them a drink and get for me and Mr Dent!"

Mr Dent seemed tense at the order and said "Not for me thank you! I've barely started mine yet!" He said this as he took a sip from the bottle and my mother burst out a little chuckle that I've never heard her make before and she got me and father a beer and poured my sister a small glass of wine.

I took a sip and thought wow that was refreshing feeling no wonder father drank so much. My sister took a sip of the wine and looked like she just bit into a lemon. Mr Dent chuckled and mother started asking questions about work with a smile on her face giggling like a school girl until eventually she said "Excuse me! I think dinner is ready! I'll just get things served up!"

Mr Dent then turned to me "So Raj! Do you have any ambitions in life! What do want to do with yourself!"

I looked at father and he shot me a don't screw this up look so I said "Err yes Mr Dent I do err!" And he cut me off.

"Please call me Marcus!" And waved me to continue so did.

"I'd like to just get a job that I could work my way up in suppose!" Not really knowing what to say without lying.
Mother then returned putting food on the table and we began eating in silence until father spoke.

"You'll have to excuse my wife's cooking! It's not the best but it's alright after a hard day's work! it goes better with a beer!"

Marcus then replied looking at mother "I think it's fantastic! The best home cooked meal I've had in a long time! Normally I eat out at restaurants on the way home from work!" He said smiling at mother.

Father noticed and sunk back into his chair with a jealous look continuing to drink his beer. Marcus only had two more beers while father must have had 10 more. My sister was on her second glass of wine and was breathing heavily through her nose hanging on to every word Marcus was saying. I was on my second while mother was also on her second.

He then directed his attention to my sister "So Priya! What are your plans for the future?" He said as if she was the most interesting person in the room.

She replied "Oh yes! I'm err studying the university to become a nurse!"

"Oh really! That's brilliant! Well if ever I need some bandages on I'll give you a call!" And then he winked at her leaving her blushing and giggling just like my mother was a few minutes ago.

We finished our dinner and father began to start up a conversation with Marcus "So Mr Dent! Have you had any thought about that position of junior contracts manager job!"

"Well I haven't given it much thought but I've a good idea as to who should fill the role!" said Marcus.

Father's eyes lit up and a smile began to grow on his face and he said "Well I've got plenty of experience handling all the paper work and I already know the score with the contracts since they all go through me!"

And then Marcus's eyes lit up and then said "Well then! You'd do a great job to help your son Raj fit in and get used to the type of work he'll be doing! Since you know what the score is you'll be able to correct him on any mistakes!".

Father looked stunned and so did mother. Priya was smiling at her brother's luck and patted him on the back as to say take the job.

stay tuned...................
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply