Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III
Not even a single request today for the update....... Krish alarm bell please wake up people are drifting away from this story. Time to bring them back. Common get up get going give an sexy update plz
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
In erotica sites, we expect sex. When the relationship is against the societal norms, we are more excited and enjoy most. The more the encounter deviated from norms, the more the level of enjoyment. It is a world of tourism visiting the places distant of our reach.

The tourism, obviously, could be created in two distinct fashion.

First type is a fantasy world where the characters build-up and propagation need not have any binding force with real world. The only limitation is your imagination. This relatively easy to achieve.

The second type is real world and most difficult to achieve. Here characters behave realistically. Socio-economic circumstances play very important roles. Characters are controlled by the cumulative forces as stimuli.
There can be a mixed storyline where fantasy meets real world and vice versa.  The present story falls in this category. Real world supplemented with fantasy world. We should not seek the answer to logical questions.
Meera behaved like a slut and her sluttish behavior have no bearing with the forced cuckoldry nature of Krish. She is portrayed as promiscuous woman and doing her best in line with her character build-up. Let’s keep love at a bay as it is totally irrelevant to Meera’s character. She is staying with out of socio-economic compulsions.

If we extrapolate her behavior with the knowledge of earlier episodes I expect her in following scenario:-
Meera will be impressed with Desai with his apparent restraint of womanizer. Desai will convince Meera about his transformation for her only. She will be transformed to Desai’s mistress. Repetition of Meera –Das relationships. With exceptions, possibility of Meera shifting to Desai’s bungalow is very much in the anvil. In between Krish will play some roles to simultaneously encouraging and discouraging Meera. Ashis will play some pivotal roles to add some spicy. With elapsed time, Desai will show his true form which will destroy Meera of her fantasy. Eventually, Meera will realize her mistakes and discover that Krish is safe haven for her sluttish relationship. She will seek forgiveness to be back with Krish. Ultimately, both Meera and Krish will be disgraced.

In the wild fantasy, I could not find any chance for any society members to bed Meera because she is not that fool to spoil her reputation for the fruit which she can easily get outside.
Like Reply
Krish can you update today
Like Reply
(19-09-2021, 03:46 PM)Salmanzadaane Wrote: Krish can you update today

No update today, bro. I hope tomorrow there will be one.

I am aware readers are losing interest in the story. I think it will be okay in a couple of updates. Since the story is well past halfway, it's not very easy to write. I have to remember details from the earlier chapters and bring them back to complete the circle. There are always loose ends that need to be tied. I was trying to finish this chapter by Thursday itself, but it was a futile attempt. I needed more time, even though it's a smaller chapter.
Please be patient.
My sincere apologies to whoever felt cheated by the way the story has turned into, especially after taking it so high. But I would also like to thank all of those who've voiced their sincere response. Criticism will make my story writing only better. I hope I will turn their response in my favour in the upcoming chapters. Always remember, whatever happens in the story happens for a reason. I enjoy the guessing game of readers; some are perfectly right, whereas some are ridiculously foolish. But I don't add events to the story to keep you guessing always. Nowadays I don't add any new things/twists to the story. All I need to write about it repurcusions of previous events.
Thank you all readers. 

Keep reading and keep posting.
Love.
Find my stories here:
NODAS
ACON
Startup
Accident
K-III

[+] 1 user Likes krish_999's post
Like Reply
(19-09-2021, 03:46 PM)Salmanzadaane Wrote: Krish can you update today

No update today, bro. I hope tomorrow there will be one.

I am aware readers are losing interest in the story. I think it will be okay in a couple of updates. Since the story is well past halfway, it's not very easy to write. I have to remember details from the earlier chapters and bring them back to complete the circle. There are always loose ends that need to be tied. I was trying to finish this chapter by Thursday itself, but it was a futile attempt. I needed more time, even though it's a smaller chapter.
Please be patient.
My sincere apologies to whoever felt cheated by the way the story has turned into, especially after taking it so high. But I would also like to thank all of those who've voiced their sincere response. Criticism will make my story writing only better. I hope I will turn their response in my favour in the upcoming chapters. Always remember, whatever happens in the story happens for a reason. I enjoy the guessing game of readers; some are perfectly right, whereas some are ridiculously foolish. But I don't add events to the story to keep you guessing always. Nowadays I don't add any new things/twists to the story. All I need to write about it repurcusions of previous events.
Thank you all readers. 

Love.
Find my stories here:
NODAS
ACON
Startup
Accident
K-III

[+] 7 users Like krish_999's post
Like Reply
It's ok bro, please bring Mr desai, or another old man
Like Reply
Waiting for the update Krish. Your writing always been spectacular and continue to impress. Readers got disappointed because of lack of action. Please bring in some erotica. Thank you.
We always love you.
Like Reply
Waiting for update
Like Reply
Waiting bro
Like Reply
Waiting for your hot update krish
Like Reply
Oh man where are you.
Please don't disapointe us .
Update krish .
Like Reply
Any chance of update today Krish or we kay have to stay awake till 1.15 ???
Like Reply
The romance between Desai and Meera is the heart of this story <3
Like Reply
(19-09-2021, 08:33 PM)krish_999 Wrote: No update today, bro. I hope tomorrow there will be one.

Please be patient.
Thank you all readers. 

Love.

Good to see some writers at least are a sport for criticism, No one should tolerate personal comments but a healthy discussion on a story written means people love the story.

"Criticism will make my story writing only better. I hope I will turn their response in my favour in the upcoming chapters"

Am sure only you have the capability to do that, assuming you keep the love intact between the lead couple and make sure our hero learns to respect love though he learns it hard way!
My guess for this story on the whole is Meera goes past through her struggles and urges and brings back old Krish and changes her husband eventually, how she does that remains to be seen in rest of the story. If the couple end up open relationship then like other stories this one might not be a good read since the whole story lives and breathes through the love portrayed by this couple in all parts.

"Always remember, whatever happens in the story happens for a reason"

Granted this is true in your stories, I still think you have written few conversations by Meera and few from Krish which went against their nature itself...Meera we knew never gives up herself to a stranger unless approved by Krish , if that's not the case she would have given up herself in the train episode nor Meera we know never commits to a person or infatuates on attention from someone she barely knows whom her husband doesn't initiate her to commit like in case of Ashish.
Maybe you have your reasons to include Meera and Ashish now probably to give more significant role to Ashish later in the story but the way he got Meera in that episode kind of drowned the hype and efforts put by Desai and brought down all readers hopes expecting for some kind of romance between Desai & Meera if not complete showdown... so i still stand by my words that those chapters were not well thought off on the whole.

"All I need to write about it repercussions of previous events."

Good, these comments prove my thoughts as well on this story, Damage has already been done by Krish and by Meera with Ashish, now only consequences for the couple.
Like Reply
Nice story boss
Like Reply
What I like in this story and always captivates anew, is the surprising moment's and the unpredictable.
... And that's what makes this story interesting and gives it again and again "sharp pepper"...

What I still credit the author is "the fidelity to his line" despite all the protestations and wishful thinking 
of some readers; 
(who want to degrade Krish, for example, to a "weak and undignified good-for-nothing" person) 
both protogonists equally emphasized.

In the end, the author makes all other characters (Bas, Tejas, Desai, Ashish ... and what are all called) 
seem like playthings in the hands of Meera and Krish.
It is not these gentlemen who determine and dictate Meera's and Krish's life, but, they just have to be 
satisfied "and happy" with what they get from the two of them.

The author has also shown that Krish is man enough to impregnate women as well as to satisfy them 
sexually in any situation. So Meera doesn't need foreign insemination, no matter from whom!

What happened between Ashish and Meera in his house, and between Desai and Meera during and after 
the restaurant dinner in Detai, I think, will be described to us readers in "Flashback's" ... at least I hope so, 
as do many other readers.

In this sense
All the best

Lollobionda
Like Reply
I haven't read the last update clearly,  just skimmed through.  Can't spend time here until next weekend but  couldn't stop expressing my views.

this is the silent update without any edges after long time .
As expected desai revealed about recorder   when one friend wishes to go away from one's life he will go silently without making bad of krish and creating even the slightest differences  But desai still tried to create differences,  this fellow won't go anywhere again he will return. 

We still don't know about the work place of meera. Seems she thought that desai episode completed and with keeping ashish away they could get back to their lives.  
Meera always worries about dignity,  really interesting that she invited twins herself now. Author never leaves anyone go empty-handed if once they get in touch with meera. Haha...have to see what ia in store.
Is meera doing all this to get krish away from the thoughts of desai and ashish ? In a way putting efforts to keep him satisfied , his fantasies and their life trouble free.
But still krish out of curiosity may get in touch with ashish and desai and again sow the seeds of doubt and arouse with his imaginations. Pawan is still there .
That's when meera may feel disgusting and leave krish to teach him a lesson. 
Twins straightway asked meera out for movie , why ? Was tejas and twins were already friends, possible as they r all living in same apartments. Tejas might have shared about meera and krish that made the twins to be so daring

You are a very balanced writer krish....continue writing in your own style with your thoughts.
Like Reply
No update wow !!
Krish you might be a good writer but you totally fail as a person who keeps promises and this has been always your pattern.
[+] 3 users Like critic_honest's post
Like Reply
No updat Krish waiting form yesterday plz update bro
Like Reply
Update please
Like Reply