Adultery Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy (COMPLETED)
Nisha perplexed?????

[Image: ks.gif]
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Still she could not sync the discussion as Avi sure was stealing glances and Winnie for her part was liberal enough to let him see her assets, fair and round and her hubby surely enjoyed seeing her nice tits. Men are men she thought. Anyhow she thought she will try to poke Avi and find if he is really had some crush on Winnie........

He returned and poured himself a drink and also mixed a drink for her. Nisha said darling not for me please, I know where this lead to but I am tired. He smiled pulled her close to him and she responded by playing with the hair on his chest. He held her close as he sipped his drink slowly and then held her drink and asked her to sip and seeing her sweet hubby hold it for her, she sipped and still resting on his chest and continuing to play with his hair, pulling it playfully.  

As the drink progressed he held her even closer and kissed her, gentle kisses on her lips, earlobes, neck and cheeks etc. She responded to him by hugging him, yet telling him I am telling you I am tired and Tum to yeh shroo kar rahe ho. He said honey, we really had a great time yesterday at Anil’s house followed by our fuck session and I want to continue it. Hummmmmmmmmm Ok my sweet hubby as you wish. She purred and kissed him on his neck and surprise of surprises she sipped from his drink.

As they sat closer and were kissing gently she said darling can I ask you something. Avi said sure Nisha, she said yesterday I saw that Winnie was wearing a good revealing dress and she also exposed her clev and I think you enjoyed seeing those. 

She smiled and before he replied she kissed him on his lips as if to say he is hers. This time he responded with a passionate kiss, he chewed her lower lip and also he put his hands in her nighty, and pressed her tit and tweaked her nip. He was surprised she had no bra and she replied when you said you wanted a drink I know wearing a bra and panty is waste so I removed them when you went out, my sweet and brilliant darling, he said a

She allowed him the luxury as she let him play with her firm tits for some time before she said you do not want to reply. He hugged her close, honey you are right, Winnie is a very beautiful woman  and has great tits to show and yes I did enjoy seeing those melons. Hummmmmmmmmm you think she has better than mine, she asked demurely.

He smiled at her, no honey you are much younger and you have more firm and shapely boobs. Ummmmmmmmmm thx Avi but I have a feeling you wanted to see more of hers she added. He too smiled, honey we men are like this, when a lady is as beautiful and ravishing as Winnie shows her tits and that too when  her hubby is around. 

Can any man stop seeing or wanting to see more. Oh so my sweet hubby wants to see more or see in full?? Hey honey why are you teasing me. she was quick to realize  that the mere mention of Winnie and their talk of her clev show exited him. She responded by saying it is OK, is that all you want, but you are mine and she kissed him again on his lips.

stay tuned............
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
[Image: kiss7.gif]
combo duplicate remover
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
[Image: kiss6.gif]
json parser validator online
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story WHITE BULL OWNS INDIAN FAMILY by REVAN7 (+12 copied)

Hope you will enjoy reading the update.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
in action

[Image: kiss4.gif]
instagram downloader shortcut
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Can any man stop seeing or wanting to see more. Oh so my sweet hubby wants to see more or see in full?? Hey honey why are you teasing me. she was quick to realize  that the mere mention of Winnie and their talk of her clev show exited him. She responded by saying it is OK, is that all you want, but you are mine and she kissed him again on his lips.

He said honey we better move to Lunch  and then….., then she asked teasingly. He said you dear; I want to devour this beautiful lady. Come for a change today let us has have our lunch in our birthday suits he proposed. She was stunned as she never ever thought her conservative hubby can be  this naughty. She said ummmmmmmmmmmm what an idea dear, you seem to be in great mood. 

He quickly removed her nighty in one go and there stood  his sweet wife, totally nude and  displaying her assets and as she walked to the table he  is mesmerized by her beauty. For a moment he compared her to Winnie and thought while Nisha is sensuous and a classic beauty, Winnie is far more sexy, MAY BE her age gave her the edge. He is looking at her swinging ass cheeks as she walked, Nisha has nice ass. 

She glanced back, saw her hubby staring at her ass, returned and pulled his shorts and said you too should not have any clothes my Dear. Together hand in hand, bodies rubbing, they walked and took their lunch each feeding the other. It looked as if just married days have come back. They walked to their bed room and Nisha has already put the AC on and now she liberally sprayed room spray and glanced back.

She saw her hubby close and with a hard dick and she gave it a gentle slap with her hand and then held it in her grip and led him to bed. He pulled her close and kissed her all over her face. She decided to enjoy and let him shower his kisses on her, only hugging him and pressing his body closer to her. Natural process his hand and face then moved to her tits, he always liked her fair, firm and nice tits, she took care to see they are not sagged by exercising. She enjoyed as he kissed her tits, squeezed them hard and then tweaked her nips and then took her nips and tit in his mouth. 

He savored the taste of her tits in his mouth and now his hand moved to her pussy, cupping her pussy in his right hand. His right hand now is massaging her pussy lips. His other hand is squeezing her tit and his mouth sucking, licking and biting her tit and nip. She is now in state of such pleasure and by auto action her hands went to his dick and held his hard rod firm gently pushing his foreskin. Slowly he moved down kissed her belly button and pushed his tongue in to her navel as if he wants to tongue fuck her navel to start with.

stay tuned...........
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Pl  comment guys,  they help us understand how the story is received.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
her navel

[Image: navel.webp]
instagram bookmarklet
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
[Image: kiss7.gif]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story  PRADEEP WATCHES ROHIT FUCK JANKI.... Smita and Janki journey fm conservative housewife to cuckoldress. 

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
[Image: kiss.webp]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
[Image: kiss.gif]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story WHITE BULL OWNS INDIAN FAMILY by REVAN7 (+12 copied) (xossipy.com) 

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
She is now in state of such pleasure and by auto action her hands went to his dick and held his hard rod firm gently pushing his foreskin. Slowly he moved down kissed her belly button and pushed his tongue in to her navel as if he wants to tongue fuck her navel to start with.............

Finally his face reached her honey spot and he is kissing her pussy lips, chewing them too and inserting his tongue deep in to her pussy, exploring her pussy all over and tickling her inner flesh. He then took the clit and was licking it like a lollipop; more like a woman licks a cock. This made Nisha to swirl and move in to a position and she quickly took his dick  is  in her mouth licking it more with her tongue. They continued in 69 position till Nisha had her orgasm.  Finally by his fierce assault on her pussy made her juices flood out and he gleefully swallowed her juices. He transferred some to her mouth saying just taste how good your juices taste. The taste comes due to your skills Avi she said huskily. 

She was tempted to ask him whether the thoughts of Winnie as they discussed earlier of her exposue is a reason for his excitement, yet thought not to waste a chance to have a good fuck. Still she could not control herself and asked, do you want to taste juices of Winnie too and his only reply was  he just put his face in her pussy and licked it, possibly a sign that he will love to taste the juices of Winnie, at least Nisha thought so.

He then asked her to mount him, he possessed.  As her tits heaved and shook, giving a delightful and sexy sight to Avi. He thought Oh what a lovely scenario, here she is riding me, and her terrific tits are dancing, going up and down, dancing in sync with her fucking movements. What more a man wants than this he thought. He is happy to see them dance as she fucked him taking his cock deeper and deeper in to her pussy. 

He merely caressed them not disturbing the sync movements of her tits. She on her part liked the kind of pleasure she could see in his face and body language and as a wife she is committed to give herself fully to him. They reversed their positions and he now fucked her fast and hard. Now she is panting, exhausted literally and yet enjoying his deep strokes of her hubby and her willing pussy and same time she had her orgasm. Both were drained out and slept. 

A few days passed and at Winnie’s invite Nisha started to go to Winnie’s residence. Winnie received her warmly and asked her to relax. She finished food preparation, moved to her bath and had her shower shaving her pussy and armpits. She applied her favorite deo and perfume and walked in to the living room in a loose gown. She told Nisha, Nisha you are dressed so formally, Anil is out of station and no one will come, Come I will give some casual wear. 

How do we know Rohit may come as he did last time? No Nisha I have not invited him and he comes here when Anil is there and both drink and chat freely. She gave her a short dress to wear which is likely to expose her legs and her tits. In short she put her moves to seduce Nisha today.

As they came out of her bedroom, she mixed drinks and they are sipping and chatting. Winnie said look Nisha you look so beautiful and why do you keep your hair  tied and so saying she moved swiftly and untied her hair making her hair free and flowing on her shoulders, Nisha was surprised but decided to ignore as this is a small issue. They started chatting again and sipping drinks and Winnie again praised her beauty and remarked any man will be bowed by her beauty. 

Now drinks have started their role and Nisha laughed and said Winnie you are a ravishing beauty, more beautiful and possibly sexier than me. She said this on purpose as she wanted to find if Winnie was aware her hubby was stealing glances.  But Winnie is far more clever and ignored her comment.

stay  tuned.............
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
DELETED
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Nisha Wants to go to beach

[Image: Nisha.jpg]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story WHITE BULL OWNS INDIAN FAMILY by REVAN7 (+12 copied) (xossipy.com) ?

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Now drinks have started their role and Nisha laughed and said Winnie you are a ravishing beauty, more beautiful and possibly sexier than me. She said this on purpose as she wanted to find if Winnie was aware her hubby was stealing glances.  But Winnie is far more clever and ignored her comment...................

Winnie now put her hand on her shoulders pulled her closer and said Nisha. I am not saying any untruth, you justify your name, you surely can give Nisha to any man. As she had 2 rounds, Nisha thought drink is making her talk. She smiled and said yes Winnie even I am not saying any untruth, have you observed my hubby looking at you and stealing glances. Winnie was momentarily taken aback but recovered quickly to say yes I have observed but my hubby says I have a body to die for.  And she laughed. She taunted and said may be only your sweet hubby is looking at me but 2 guys were looking at you. Nisha blushed and said at least she has seen Anil differently that day. Winnie replied it is because of your dress, you looked stunning in that, who selected that, she said it casually. Me and my friend went for shopping and on impulse I bought. Great, next time I should take you for shopping; my hubby says my selection is poor. They both laughed but as they chatted she moved closer to Nisha.

Unknown to both, both had some lesbo experience in college life and all this talk seem to ignite old memories. Winnie began gently touching her shoulders, cheeks, hands etc. her touch is creating sensations in Nisha and she also thought I should reciprocate and not be a prude. So they freely touched each other. Winnie finished her drink and poured another to her and another to Nisha, 

Nisha wanted to avoid but Winnie said drink slowly, no hurry as we have all the time. She moved closer to her and said Nisha you so look so sexy, let me kiss those beautiful lips and she simply locked her in lip lock placing her hands on her back and pulled her closer. Nisha was momentarily stunned and said Hey no. Winnie said I am sorry but I am consumed by your beauty and yes would like to kiss you again Nisha. 

Nisha blushed not knowing how to react. God you look so lovely saying it Winnie put her hands on Nisha’s shoulder looked straight in to her smiled seductively and kissed her. Nisha is in trance and responded unwittingly. Winnie relaxed and asked her, come Nisha tell me do you like it, long time back in college I had a couple of sessions with my  roommate and seeing you  I got carried away.

Nisha smiled and said no Winnie I did like the kiss. That cleared the air for both. Winnie took the initiative and gently pulled her dress lower exposing her lovely tits and started caressing them. My God they are so lovely Avi is blessed Nisha she said. Nish initially allowed Winnie to play the lead role. The shed  clothes and walked in to the bedroom with their undies.

Winnie pulled Nisha close and started kissing her navel. She licked her belly button too. This resulted in  waves of pleasure shooting through her body to Nisha and she simply smiled. Winnie then moved down and kissed Nisha’s thighs and moved to her pussy. She kissed her pussy lips and then licked the inner walls of Nisha’s pussy. 

She fingered her pussy inserting one, two and then 3 fingers in to her pussy. Winnie finger fucked Nisha vigorously and finally Nisha had her  big orgasm. Winnie completely drank the juices from her pussy.  Both rested for some time and then it was Nisha's turn to start kissing Winnie now.

stay tuned.................
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
[Image: les1.jpg]

THE WOMEN IN INTIMATE ACCTION
 Pl read n comment