Adultery Simta n Janki. (completed)
Nice update
[+] 1 user Likes bobby's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(24-08-2021, 08:32 PM)CKmomLover Wrote:
Superb update, Brilliant Writeing skill............ yourock

Thank you CKmomLover. Glad you enjoyed reading.
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
when next update???
[+] 1 user Likes masud93's post
Like Reply
(26-08-2021, 09:26 AM)boredhubby Wrote: Felt finished a bit too soon, ...

[Image: fuckedbouncingboobs.webp]

Janaki taking initiative was good one,
[Image: ontop2.webp][Image: ontop1.webp]
Thank you boredhubby, amazing GIFs.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story NEETU ,MODELS ON LINGERIE FOR RAJESH....Sexcapdes of RAJESH (xossipy.com) 

Hope you will enjoy reading the update.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story NISHA AND ROHIT SHOWER.............Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy (xossipy.com) 

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Rohit and janki took the flight, tired yet happy with their adventure with Rohit pointedly saying he would like to see her more often. They landed and Rohit decided to drop Janki at her house. She invited him in and introduced him to her hubby Pradeep. They chatted and Pradeep said you refresh and we can have drinks and lunch. Rohit agreed.............

Janki took a shower and dressed in shorts and top she came looking stunning, thought Rohit. Rohit too refreshed himself and is in his shorts and T. Janki brought Beer and glasses but Rohit said he will prefer scotch and when Pradeep looked at him he smiled walked back to car and brought the scotch bottle. He mixed his drink while Janki filed glasses with beer. They chatted 

R: Pradeep, I must tell you your wife proved to be a good business woman.
P: Oh I thought she is dumb in business.
R: Yes she is beauty with brains.
J: Oh stop flattering. Pradeep the credit goes to him and other team members. I was there as the decision maker is a lady.
R: No She has given several useful inputs.
P: I am happy to hear that.

He pulled Janki close and hugged her saying I am proud of you. He planted a kiss on her cheeks.

R: Pradeep, Smita may not be able to travel for some time so I have to take Janki on tours.
J: So you are taking me only because Smita is not available.
R: Look Smita is senior to you and has more responsibilities too. May be I should take you along with Smita in tours. (He thought no way I can take 2, let the affairs be secret unless they want it)

P: You decide
Rohit, based on the needs. Company comes first. Only make them short. We too are planning family.
R: Yes, You are right. Oh Glad to hear that.
Pradeep left for rest room, Janki came and sat by the side of Rohit.

J: I know why you want me on tours.0

He Pulls her close, kisses her and squeezes her tit. She protests saying hubby is in house. He ignores her protests and guides her to guest room and kisses her and chewed her lips. He squeezes her boobs too. She protests saying you fucked me last night only. He says Jaanu I want to fuck you as your hubby watches. Don’t be too greedy she retorts. In response he pinches her tits.

They continue to have drinks with Janki sitting by his side. Pradeep observed that his wife’s hands are on his legs occasionally.  Rohit left later.

Resting in BR, she told hubby of her last night adventures and how she has come bad girl. She played with my boobs even when you are in rest room.

P: So my innocent wife enjoyed the night with her boss.
J: yes and before you ask me he has a nice big cock, not massive yet big and thick.
P:I am happy you had good time.
Janki leans and grips his cock and it is already rock hard.
J: You have become hard after hearing he has big cock and he fucked m with that???
P: yes honey, I am delighted you had a big cock to fill your young pussy.
J: well he fucked me fast and hard. (She continues to grip her hubby’s cock and realizes it is growing in her hands)

She muses my hubby is getting aroused on hearing that I got fucked. He sure it seems  enjoys being a cuck. Swap is Ok with Manoj but this seems odd. Even as she is brooding, his hands are all over her boobs squeezing them hard, as she felt the pain and came back from her thoughts. She realized her hubby is different today; he never squeezed her boobs so hard. It reinforced her thoughts that he likes her to be with another bull.

J: Honey, you seem too excited, you are squeezing my boobs too hard.
P: Sorry Hun,  Hun, yes I am happy you had a big cock.
J: Are you sure you really like me with Rohit, I mean he screwing me?
P: Yes honey, I always had these feelings, of seeing you getting fucked with a big dick.

The couple had wild fuck that afternoon and then in the night too. Janki realized this excites him and makes their sex life more active.

stay tuned.........
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
(26-08-2021, 08:24 PM)Joseph Rayman Wrote: Wonderful

Thank you Joseph Rayman. Such support and words motivate writers. 
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
(28-08-2021, 01:29 AM)bobby Wrote: Nice update

Thank you bobby
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Nice update
Like Reply
An update is posted in my story WIFE MAKES HUSBAND A CUCKOLD BY rockpaperscissor8+12 (copied) (xossipy.com)

Hope you will enjoy reading the update
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
(28-08-2021, 09:31 PM)masud93 Wrote: when next update???

Thank you masud, hope you have read the update.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story NEETU MODELS ON LINGERIE FOR RAJESH....Sexcapdes of RAJESH (xossipy.com)

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
(31-08-2021, 11:02 PM)bobby Wrote: Nice update

Thank you bobby. repped you
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply

Hope you will enjoy reading the update
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
All next Tours, ....janaki can't wait to strip off her Dresses & her Boss helps a lot [Image: stripbra.webp]Janaki herself gets ready to get pleasure[Image: getready.webp]
I'll be away, until I accomplish my goal

our behaviour drives our motivation

you are what your deep driving desire is
[+] 1 user Likes boredhubby's post
Like Reply
The couple had wild fuck that afternoon and then in the night too. Janki realized this excites him and makes their sex life more active..............

Days and weeks passed and Rohit and Janki continued to meet and fuck. Janki enjoyed those fuck sessions but Rohit is egging her to make her hubby a cuck. What he does not know of course is that Pradeep knows of all her sessions. Janki responds saying she is slowly preparing her hubby.

Rohit continued to visit Smita and Manoj will allow them some privacy. Usually he will be with Madhu his MIL in her room while Rohit spends a short time with Smita. Manoj will tell his MIL that Smita is working from home and Rohit comes to discuss official matters. When he I alone with Smita he will kiss her tenderly and caress her belly fondly as he still thinks the child is his, poor guy. They sit in living room or sometimes in her BR. As he caresses her she will squeeze his dick but Smita has stopped any real sex in the last months of her pregnancy with Rohit. This makes Rohit crazier and as day passed he will desperately but tenderly knead her boobs and suck them too. Occasionally he got a blow job.

Manoj used this time to his advantage and played with his MIL's boobs and she is scared as Rohit is in the house. Manoj told her Rohit will never come to their room. Even while scared she relished this escapades.  Smita has told her hubby that he can go to her mother’s room and have a good fuck as she herself forbid him of fucking her.

Fast forward, Smita is days away from delivering her child. Rohit visited her on Sunday morning. She greeted him with a smile and quietly signaled her hubby. The moment she is alone, Rohit leaned and kissed her and she kissed back. She is a bit tense as soon Rohit may know the truth the Child is Manoj’s. So she decided to play safe and said

S: Rohit dear, I need to tell you a secret.
R: secret, what secret, relax all that can wait.
S:No I can no  longer live with it.
R: Ok tell me
S: listen carefully. My hubby also fucked me in what I thought is safe period but now I have lingering doubts his seed may have produced the child.  It is just chance though you fucked me most in those fertile days.

Rohit initially is taken aback but quickly recovered. He smiled and Smita is relieved.

R: Relax honey, so what let it be. If you are willing, we can have another child, this time you have to keep Manoj away for a month. But his or my seed, you have to allow me to drink your milk.

S: (Smiling pulls him closer) Kisses him, yes honey whenever you come you can drink milk from both my boobs, happy.

R: Yes, am thrilled to hear that. Right now I want to suck your lovely melons gently.

S: Oh No Rohit, the child is expected next week and I need to be careful.

R: come on honey, I will be gentle

S: Pl Rohit wait for couple of weeks, you can have milk.

R: Sighs Ok baby as you wish.

Smita pulls him close and his face on her boobs and he could not resist kissing her boobs over her maxi.

R: OK honey, let me go and ring me when you are admitted to hospital.

S: Sure honey but be discrete, do not want any rumors on us.

He leaves and he was there for just 10 mins.

There in Madhu’s room, let us listen to them

Mil: Rohit has come, is my daughter still working.

M:  No Madhu, she is on leave but he comes to chat and talk official matters to keep her updated. She is a member of an important committee.

MIL: Oh Ok, but ask him not to disturb her as she is expecting the baby anytime now.
M: Sure my dear. But he also understands. But you are free and I want these boobs.

stay tuned.............
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
(03-09-2021, 09:32 AM)boredhubby Wrote: All next Tours, ....janaki can't wait to strip off her Dresses & her Boss helps a lot   [Image: stripbra.webp]Janaki herself gets ready to get pleasure[Image: getready.webp]

thank U, BOREDHUBBY. YES  Janki or Madhu  they all strip finally
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Nice update
Like Reply
An update is posted in my story WIFE MAKES HUSBAND A CUCKOLD BY rockpaperscissor8+12 (copied) (xossipy.com)

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply