Adultery HONEY, WE NEED TO TALK by Just_Words(+19 copied)
An update is posted in my story  JANKI FINALLY TASTES BIG COCK... Smita and Janki journey fm conservative housewife to cuckoldress. (xossipy.com)

Hope you will enjoy reading the update.+
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Kiss, kiss. Becky sucks his dick head for a few minutes enjoying its hardness and texture, then says, "Fuck me Dillon, I'm all yours, take me, give me this beautiful cock I've been dreaming about. Fuck me and cum in me, please.".

I couldn't really get into watching his butt move up and down and grind into her over and over. It took him 10 minutes to just work the first 3 inches into her vagina. She started to come after that and then he just slipped in all the way. My dick hurt so bad, I wanted to jerk off, but held out not even touching myself, afraid I'd shoot cum into my panties. Watching him fuck my wife was weird, like an out of body thing, feeling what they were doing but jumping to the end in my mind. I went back to the guess bedroom and turned on the TV and watched late night football. I thought to myself how many men in that crowd let their wife fuck around. How many women had sperm from a lover and not their husband swimming in their womb? I thought about Dillon putting his sperm inside my dear wife and making a baby. I think he could give her a beautiful baby with good genes. I imagined his sperm swimming around her egg and bouncing off it till one gave her the right signal and was let in to fertilize it, her egg growing and growing.

Dillon and Becky didn't just fuck, she made love to him for hours. I heard her actually yelling OMG every 15 minutes and an occasional long Awhhhhh and "I'm coming again, you're so good at this". I fell asleep with a hard on after an hour in the guest bedroom.

"Hun, Steve, wake up please. Dillon is gone. I want you to sleep with me now". I slowly sat up and remembered where I was.
"Come on, please get up and follow me to our bed. I need you to do something."
"Lay down now and let me tell you about Dillon". She says.
After hearing her say his name, my dick stood up in my panties.

She cuddles up to me and says I look good in panties and thinks I should start wearing them whenever she asks.
Then she says gleefully, "Hun, you're a cuckold now".

I didn't say anything, but could smell her pussy juice as faint as it was on her fingers as she kept touching my lips and would stick a wet finger into my mouth. Then it hit me she was feeding me his sperm from her vagina. My cock actually hurt as she asked if I like her present to me. I couldn't talk; I just took it all in. The smell and taste was delightful, not sweet, but not strong either, kind of bland but still so stimulating to my senses.

I felt numerous wet spots on my back and when she peeled down my panties, slowly stroking me, she quickly straddled my head and told me to lick his sperm as it flowed out of her lips and to swallow every drop that came out. God, she smelled so good my dick throbbed. I knew there was a good chance she was already pregnant. I didn't even think about fucking her, it would have been so anti-climatic and I wanted to please her, so I licked and swallowed as she rubbed her pussy over my lips and she came hard right on my tongue. I could feel her flesh pulsing, feeding me little globs of Dillon's sperm. Her labia were so extended, they looked like flower peddles, open with cum matted all around in her pubic hair. She had trimmed most of it, but what was left was glistening with his clear sticky gel. No doubt held together by the long tails of each strong sperm.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story NEETU ,MODELS ON LINGERIE FOR RAJESH....Sexcapdes of RAJESH (xossipy.com) 

Hope you will enjoy reading the update.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story NISHA AND ROHIT SHOWER.............Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy (xossipy.com) 

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story  JANKI FINALLY TASTES BIG COCK... Smita and Janki journey fm conservative housewife to cuckoldress. (xossipy.com)

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Her labia were so extended, they looked like flower peddles, open with cum matted all around in her pubic hair. She had trimmed most of it, but what was left was glistening with his clear sticky gel. No doubt held together by the long tails of each strong sperm............

"I did it", she says. "I let Dillon fuck me over and over again and then he cummed deep inside me. It was so wonderful dear. His cock is huge. It didn't look any longer than yours when soft, but when he got excited, his penis elongated about 8 inches and a big head came out of his foreskin. I couldn't fit my hand around it and when he went inside of my pussy it hurt a lot, but he took it slow and gentle till he got it all in me. It was awesome honey; I couldn't get enough of him. He made love to me for hours you know. I've never been so pleased sexually before. I hope that doesn't hurt your feelings, but you have to understand he's all man. I love you, but I want him to fuck me. You can understand that, can't you"?

"Becky, I knew you would like Dillon in bed the moment I saw him get out of the pool. I am happy for you and love the fact he satisfied you so well."

"God, I love you for letting me do this. I can't wait to tell Sally what we did". She says.

"Dillon doesn't know I'm not on the pill. I kind of hope he didn't get me pregnant tonight because I want to keep doing this again and again. I told him no rubbers and to make sure he puts it in real deep. I kind of hinted that it was for your benefit he come in me. He bought that and boy did he ever load me up deep inside. I could feel each squirt of his big cock bathing me way up here in my tummy. Steve, he just kept his thing in me and we would talk and he would get hard and we'd do it all over again. He fucked me so good for so long, I don't think I could ever go back to the way it was with just you and me. I've changed, and I hope you can accept that. I'm so high right now; I don't want the evening to end". She explained.

"Dear, I love you and will help you satisfy your desires". I said with a bit of reservation. "I don't know where we are headed, but I do want a family and if he makes you pregnant, I'll raise the baby as ours. I want you to experience all the kinky things that interest you, except I don't want you to be a slut, putting out for the neighborhood. I can live with another man's baby because I want to be a daddy, but not the humiliation of being labeled a pansy push over".

"You're so sweet, my dear".
I tell her "We can experiment with what turns you on and whenever you want to stop, just say the word and I'll love you just the same"

Becky says. "Pull those panties down a little and let me jack you off while you think about Dillon's sperm in my tummy."

Oh God it won't take long I thought.

She whispers in my ear, "I think I love him too", and I cum so hard it shoots a foot in the air.

A few days later Becky calls me and says that, as she was leaving the gym today, Dillon pulled her aside and asked her out on a date. She politely said she would go out with him if I agreed. He kind of didn't know what to say to that, so she says I just told him that I want him, but I'm a married woman. She also told him he made her the happiest woman in the world and can't wait to be with him again. Then she said she kissed him and squeezed his package then walked away.

I asked her when he wanted to go out. She never asked him she said, and just wanted to toy with him, because she says he has a big head. She knew she had my permission to make a date.

We discussed our schedules and when we wanted to go out ourselves. She told me she wants to make a regular schedule with him. I suggested she go out to dinner with him and then hookup either at his house or ours, and one where she would like to meet him after he gets home from work and bring me cream pie presents.

She said she would call him and discuss going out with him and fill me in when I got home.

Hun, I'm home.
I'm in the bath she yells.

I walk into our bedroom and see a pair of pink ruffled nylon panties lying on the bed. I enter the master bath and see she is soaking in a bubble bath. Hello, I say. I see your getting ready for something.

She looks at me and smiles. Did you see your panties on the bed? I bought them today for you in a bunch of colors and styles. We'll have to see what you like the best.

"Yes, Ohhh Kay" I say.

stay tuned........
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story NEETU MODELS ON LINGERIE FOR RAJESH....Sexcapdes of RAJESH (xossipy.com)

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my STORY ANJALI FLIRTS............Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy (xossipy.com) 

Hope you will enjoy reading the update
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story  SMITA REEVEALS TRUTH.. Smita and Janki journey fm conservative housewife to cuckoldress.  

Hope you will enjoy reading the update
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Waiting for new update
[+] 1 user Likes Montiloat's post
Like Reply
She looks at me and smiles. Did you see your panties on the bed? I bought them today for you in a bunch of colors and styles. We'll have to see what you like the best.
"Yes, Ohhh Kay" I say.

"I have a date tonight and was wondering if you would slip out of your suit and help me get ready. I want to do something for you and then you can don those panties. Will you do that for me dear? I like it when you wear panties for me."

"I'd love to. Where are you going tonight? I said as I started undoing my tie. He wants to go to a little Italian restaurant on the North side. He said its real cozy, has nice music and the food is great. Then he wants to take me to his apartment for a little TLC. Ya know he only lives a couple miles away from here."

"Well, that sounds like a nice evening. I think I'll get you a glass of wine."

"When you come back, I want you to slip into the tub with me and do my back", she says teasingly and smiles.

I give her the wine and slip into the tub. The water isn't hot but not cool. It feels kind of weird to have the water all slippery and bubbly soaking your package. I start on her back and gently wash her with a cloth and kiss her neck tenderly. My dick starts to grow and she feels it sticking her in the back.

"Hold on their big boy, you know I have plans to be with Dillon tonight. You don't want me now do you?" she says.
I tell her, "no, no, I'm just excited for you and this soapy water makes me horny for some reason".

Becky tells me, Dillon likes my suggestion of twice a week. We talked for a long time today after I got home from shopping. He asked me a lot of question about you and what we did after he left the other night. I didn't tell him much, but he'll probably want to know everything tonight when we're alone. "Hey, shave my legs for me, OK?"
"Sure babe, I've never done that before, but will try."
"When you're done with mine, I'm going to do yours." She says.
"What did you say Hun?"

Becky says that she talked to Sally yesterday and she shaved Greg's hairy legs months ago and he loves the feeling, especially when he wears a garter belt and stockings with his panties.
"You're joking me, right?"

She says. "I want you to enjoy yourself too. I'm not the only one who should have all the fun. Greg likes it and I think you would too. Won't you please just try it and see if you like it. You can always let it grow back if you want."
"If you really want me to, I will", I say. Thinking to myself, Is this really what I want, to wear panties and stockings while my wife is out with her lover.

I shaved her legs and it wasn't too hard to do. I even touched up her snatch and gave the razor to her. She soaped me up and went to work. "Ouch, be careful", I say as she continues to stroke my legs with the razor and rinse the hair off it. Gobs of hair are floating on the water with bubbles sticking to them.

"There you go. Stand up and let me see you", she giggles. "Wow you have sexy legs all right. I better not let you go out like that in the pool. Your could wear shorts though, I've seen guys with little or no hair on their legs before."
Man, this feels weird I tell her.
"I'm not done dear." She says.
"What do you mean? Ohhhh no."
"Oh yea. Just think how the cool nylon of your panties would feel against your little guys."
"Do you really want me hairless down there?"

"Yes Steve, I do. I want you to just relax and enjoy what I want to happen with us. It will be fun and besides, all cuckolds should be allowed to wear panties. Feminine things should be enjoyed without a hairy body. You're a man, but you can be a sexy man that wears panties and hose when you wife is with another. It's only right, only fair." she states emphatically.

Becky soaps me up and while standing she removes all my man hair below my waist. I'm hard as a rock the whole time and she giggles while she strokes away the hair around my cock and balls. Occasionally she would engulf my cock in her mouth and tease me. It was actually a lot of fun.

"Now go put on the panties. You'll want to cream those panties before I get back home, but you're not going to right? Let me dry off and then I'll find you some stockings. Then I've got to dress for my date."
"Darling, I just love the feel of these nylons. Women sure have it nice".

"Well, being feminine is not so easy sometimes, especially that time of the month", she added, "but if I got pregnant, I wouldn't have to worry about that would I dear?"
"No, just one big one in nine months."I tell her.
"Hun, pick out a pair of panties for me to wear tonight. Maybe the black ones with lace all around the sides and waist, the full cut ones. That's it; he will like taking these off me. I promise to put them back on afterwards. I want to bring you home a present after all." She says.

Stevie, I'm home from my date. I hear her, but I think I'm having a dream. My dick is hard and I'm humping the bed sheets while in my nylons and panties. I'm thinking she's lying there full of his cum as I'm fucking her and it feels so real.

She whispers to me and tells me she had a wonderful time with Dillon and has a present for me. She kisses me and asks me if I like the smell on her breath.

I inhale instinctively and there is a little smell of urine and sperm. My cock starts to hurt; it is throbbing to the excitement of knowing why she smells like that.

She slowly starts teasing me with her words. "I wanted him to cum in my mouth first, I wanted to please him and also to feel him up close and see how much he cums. He really does produce a lot of love juice. I couldn't swallow it all and it got all over my face and hair. Can you smell him on me?"

"Oh god", was all I could say, but I wasn't really sure I said anything.
I feel her slide my panties down and off. She tells me to keep my mouth open and she straddles me and squeezes out a couple big globes of Dillon's cum into my waiting mouth. He does taste good, but before I could even swallow she took my cock into her mouth and sucked me like there was no tomorrow. She lowered her cummy pussy over my mouth and yelled, "suck his cum out of your wife's pussy, you big panty waste".

stay tuned.........
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story NEETU MODELS ON LINGERIE FOR RAJESH....Sexcapdes of RAJESH (xossipy.com)

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
I feel her slide my panties down and off. She tells me to keep my mouth open and she straddles me and squeezes out a couple big globes of Dillon's cum into my waiting mouth. He does taste good, but before I could even swallow she took my cock into her mouth and sucked me like there was no tomorrow. She lowered her cummy pussy over my mouth and yelled, "suck his cum out of your wife's pussy, you big panty waste"................

I woke up, and she was squeezing my head with her legs and coming all over my nose which was stuck up her vagina. She actually squirted into my mouth almost drowning me. I couldn't believe she did that. It surprised me, but I just grabbed her by the hips and pulled her down on my tongue and felt her squeeze my big balls. Then it happened. I came and came as she sucked it all into her mouth.

Becky got up and turned around and kissed me with glossy lips. She pushed my come into my mouth and told me to swallow if I want her to be with Dillon again.

I swallowed.

She layed next to me and next thing I remember its daylight and she is telling me to wake up and get to work. She told me not to shower and she wanted me to wear her black panties that she came home in last night, the ones that she filled with his cum as she sat in his car.

They are dirty and full of his crusty cum. I see a huge white stain on the black cotton crotch". I say.

"I want you to wear them today, for me. I want you to feel the cum he put in my pussy. When you move around you dick will feel my silky panties around you and I want you to think about me carrying his sperm in my tummy. Your wife will be holding his seed in her till you come home and lick me clean. I want you to feel feminine and have his smell on your face all day to remind you that he is my lover and my man. You will be my sissy cuckold and I will be his mistress and have as many babies as he will give me."

Continuing she says, "Isn't this what you want? Won't you please wear them for me?"
"I'll do anything for you baby. I Love you."
Three weeks later I come home from work and Becky is all excited, jumps into my arms and gives me a big kiss. I ask her why she was so happy.

"Steve, you're going to be a daddy. I'm pregnant."
I can't believe it. We waited so long for this. I'm so happy. I feel my eyes welling up and tears running down my cheeks. I kiss her and she feels the tears and kisses them away.

She says, "This is what we wanted. It worked, he gave me a baby. I love you."
I ask, "How do you know?"
"I missed my period and my boobies have been real sensitive. Remember the other night when we finally made love, I couldn't stand you sucking on them."
"Yes", I say.

stay tuned............
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story WINNIE'S DINNER............Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy (xossipy.com)Hope you will enjoy reading the update.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story  JANKI FLIRTS TO A PLAN.. Smita and Janki journey fm conservative housewife to cuckoldress. (xossipy.com)

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
She says, "This is what we wanted. It worked, he gave me a baby. I love you."
I ask, "How do you know?"
"I missed my period and my boobies have been real sensitive. Remember the other night when we finally made love, I couldn't stand you sucking on them."
"Yes", I say.
"Well, I was very hopeful and waited as long I as could to be sure, and bought a test kit today. It came up positive. I'm so happy", she says and rests her head on my shoulder holding me tight.
"You're going to be a good daddy. I just know you will love him or her like it was your own. You love me don't you? You're not going to leave me with Dillon's baby growing in me are you?"
"God no, I love you, I love you so very much. I'm so happy you're pregnant; I've always wanted to have a family. Dillon has given us a gift of life and I'm very thankful for him to come into our life, our love life"
Becky giggles and says "Yea, it didn't take too long did it? I just knew his sperm were strong and could make me pregnant. He apparently did it the first night because that was when I was supposed to ovulate. I hope he still likes me with a big tummy. I don't think I could live without his big dick now and then."
I tell her, he will still love you dear. "Pregnant women are the sexiest".
"You make me happy, but Dillon really makes me happy and you know that's true. I know that you like it when I've been with him. I can see your cock twitching in your panties."
"Your right, I do love your cummy pussy, and Dillon's sperm tastes and smells so good. I'm not gay, but whenever I see or smell him on you, I visualize a very active sperm wiggling towards your fertile womb. Maybe because mine aren't so active, I envy his virility."
"Hunny, don't knock yourself, I love you just the way you are, slow sperm and all. We are going to have a baby and I need you so very much to help me through this. I'm a little scared about it. You never know what can happen. We have to go to classes."
I tell her "I'll take very good care of you baby, don't you worry about any of this. Let's enjoy it."
Will you take me to bed and prove that you still love me? she asks.
I kiss her and take her to bed and ravish her like we haven't done in months. I do believe I totally eliminated any doubt she had about my love for her even though she will have Dillon's baby in less than eight months.
I think to myself as I'm drifting off to sleep, I really am a cuckold now. A feminine cuckold, that is. I admit to myself that Dillon is more a man than I am. Me being strong, intelligent, well off, having a nice home and a beautiful wife doesn't mean I'm the best man. I just couldn't impregnate her, he did. That realization has settle into my brain; just like I accepted being put in panties and hose while she makes love to Dillon and carries his sperm in her tummy. I have never admitted it to her but, when I wear panties I feel so content and stimulated at the same time. They somehow energize my senses and add sexual excitement to my brain. I'm so happy now. Becky is pregnant.
Weeks later on a Saturday morning we wake to another sunny day and hear the birds chirping outside. Becky is inches from my face and as I open my eyes, she is looking right at me and I can see the love in her eyes. She kisses me and tells me she wants to go shopping today for baby things, a crib for the nursery, and some more maternity clothes. She is showing now and needs to buy some larger outfits to grow into.
"Steve, I have a date tonight with Dillon. He is going to see my tummy and know I'm pregnant. It's been a few weeks since I've seen him and I just have to feel him inside me again."
She kisses me again and says, "You understand how I feel don't you? I mean I do love you, you know that, but he just makes me feel like a woman should feel and besides I am carrying his baby." Not letting me answer, she continues. "I need him and I want you to feel that need I have for him and experience how happy he makes me. Will you please tell me you want me to be with him?"
Hun, I know you love me; I can see it in your eyes right now. I want you to go out tonight with Dillon and tell him you are carrying his baby. You need to tell him he doesn't need to worry about child support or anything like that. Emphasize the fact that you and I want to raise the baby as ours and he can visit any time he wants. I know you're going to tell him you can't live without his cock, but just make him feel like the stud he is and tell him just because you're pregnant doesn't mean you don't want him.
"Oh God, I love you so much Steve. Can I put you in panties and stocking tonight, because you know I'll be bringing you a wet present?" Wait a minute she says. "Take a shower; I am going to dress you for shopping today. I want you to start wearing panties every day. I mean you are a true cuckold and should be reminded all the time your wife is carrying another man's baby. To feel feminine and happy knowing I'm happy you're wearing them. Please?"
"Do you really want me to wear panties all the time?"
"I really do" she says and kisses me like five times and bites my lip, then says. "I want to show you off today too. Will you do everything I tell you, you know, just for the fun of it? Tonight I will be with Dillon, but today we can play. OK?"
"What do you have in mind?"
"You'll see, just follow my lead." She says.
"Alright baby, it's a deal, for the fun of it. I trust you."
"Let's get dressed"
Becky and I go to the mall and hit a few maternity shops and after dropping the bags at the car, go into a large department store. She takes me into a changing room and unbuckles my belt and jeans. Tucking my tee shirt inside my panties she pulls up the top waist band of the panties around my shirt. The panties are a light stretch nylon and are dusty pink with "Simply Vera" printed into the band. Becky then zips me back up and buckles my belt. She grabs my hand and leads me into the lingerie dept.
"Hun, look at these panties. They're so sexy. Do you think my boyfriend would like them? She asks me not yelling, but loud enough for anyone in the area to hear.
A pretty blonde milf pushing a baby stroller looks up from a rack of bras and looks right at me. She just stares at me for 10 seconds and then looks at her baby and smiles. Becky moves over to the rack she's at and complements her on such a cute baby. The woman notices Becky is starting to show and asks are you? With a big smile she says yes, such and such and introduces me as her husband.
I smile at her and bend over to look at the baby and in so doing the woman sees my panties showing above my Levis. She whispers to Becky, "Do you know your husband is wearing panties?"
"I keep my husband in panties all the time now that I'm having my boyfriends' baby." Becky says matter of factly. "You like wearing panties, don't you dear?"
The woman is in shock, wide eyed and is smiling at me waiting for my answer. I'm so embarrassed, but heck, I thought I don't know her, why be embarrassed. Just have fun with the humiliation.
I say, "I love panties, and I especially like my wife's dirty ones after she comes home from her dates."
The woman laughs and says, "Are you guys for real?"
Becky explains to the woman how her girlfriend started dated and how her husband loved it, so she brought it up to me and I loved the idea too. She also opened right up about wanting to get pregnant and couldn't so everything just fell into place. She then tells her about the cuckold stories on the internet and how cuckold husbands need to be kept in panties to further the humiliation and allow him to enjoy his subordinate role.
The woman says she doesn't think her husband would like it very much if she knew she went on a date and continued to talk to Becky about it, and was very interested in our situation. I looked at a few racks of panties and picked out a few my size and carried them around while occasionally bending over or stooping down to look through the selection on the lower racks. I would hear a laugh now and then as a woman would walk by and see my panties showing. They would snicker and giggle as I walked around. Eventually I went to the checkout and the sales lady was clueless.
Becky show ups and drops a bra on my panty selections. The sales girl looks at the size and says, "This bra is kind of big for you miss, are you sure of the size?"

Hun, I know you love me; I can see it in your eyes right now. I want you to go out tonight with Dillon and tell him you are carrying his baby. You need to tell him he doesn't need to worry about child support or anything like that. Emphasize the fact that you and I want to raise the baby as ours and he can visit any time he wants. I know you're going to tell him you can't live without his cock, but just make him feel like the stud he is and tell him just because you're pregnant doesn't mean you don't want him.

"Oh God, I love you so much Steve. Can I put you in panties and stocking tonight, because you know I'll be bringing you a wet present?" Wait a minute she says. "Take a shower; I am going to dress you for shopping today. I want you to start wearing panties every day. I mean you are a true cuckold and should be reminded all the time your wife is carrying another man's baby. To feel feminine and happy knowing I'm happy you're wearing them. Please?"

stay tuned.........
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story NISHA SUSPECTS HUBBY...........Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy (xossipy.com)

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
I mean you are a true cuckold and should be reminded all the time your wife is carrying another man's baby. To feel feminine and happy knowing I'm happy you're wearing them. Please?"

"I really do" she says and kisses me like five times and bites my lip, then says. "I want to show you off today too. Will you do everything I tell you, you know, just for the fun of it? Tonight I will be with Dillon, but today we can play. OK?"

"What do you have in mind?"
"You'll see, just follow my lead." She says.
"Alright baby, it's a deal, for the fun of it. I trust you."
"Let's get dressed"

Becky and I go to the mall and hit a few maternity shops and after dropping the bags at the car, go into a large department store. She takes me into a changing room and unbuckles my belt and jeans. Tucking my tee shirt inside my panties she pulls up the top waist band of the panties around my shirt. The panties are a light stretch nylon and are dusty pink with "Simply Vera" printed into the band. Becky then zips me back up and buckles my belt. She grabs my hand and leads me into the lingerie dept.

"Hun, look at these panties. They're so sexy. Do you think my boyfriend would like them? She asks me not yelling, but loud enough for anyone in the area to hear.

A pretty blonde milf pushing a baby stroller looks up from a rack of bras and looks right at me. She just stares at me for 10 seconds and then looks at her baby and smiles. Becky moves over to the rack she's at and complements her on such a cute baby. The woman notices Becky is starting to show and asks are you? With a big smile she says yes, such and such and introduces me as her husband.

I smile at her and bend over to look at the baby and in so doing the woman sees my panties showing above my Levis. She whispers to Becky, "Do you know your husband is wearing panties?"

"I keep my husband in panties all the time now that I'm having my boyfriends' baby." Becky says matter of factly. "You like wearing panties, don't you dear?"

The woman is in shock, wide eyed and is smiling at me waiting for my answer. I'm so embarrassed, but heck, I thought I don't know her, why be embarrassed. Just have fun with the humiliation.

I say, "I love panties, and I especially like my wife's dirty ones after she comes home from her dates."

The woman laughs and says, "Are you guys for real?"

Becky explains to the woman how her girlfriend started dated and how her husband loved it, so she brought it up to me and I loved the idea too. She also opened right up about wanting to get pregnant and couldn't so everything just fell into place. She then tells her about the cuckold stories on the internet and how cuckold husbands need to be kept in panties to further the humiliation and allow him to enjoy his subordinate role.

The woman says she doesn't think her husband would like it very much if she knew she went on a date and continued to talk to Becky about it, and was very interested in our situation. I looked at a few racks of panties and picked out a few my size and carried them around while occasionally bending over or stooping down to look through the selection on the lower racks. I would hear a laugh now and then as a woman would walk by and see my panties showing. They would snicker and giggle as I walked around. Eventually I went to the checkout and the sales lady was clueless.

Becky show ups and drops a bra on my panty selections. The sales girl looks at the size and says, "This bra is kind of big for you miss, are you sure of the size?"

Becky tells the girl, "These are for my husband here. He likes girly things now that I have a boyfriend." She rubs her tummy slowly and says "Steve, bend over and show her your pretty panties you're wearing."

I show her and she just laughs and is totally red in the face. She didn't say anything till we were walking out and I saw her run over to another clerk and start laughing.

On the way home Becky told me about her conversation with the lady in the store and told me she was very interested in our lifestyle. She had given her our phone number to call and talk about it further. She whispered to me that the baby wasn't her husband's and he didn't know it. She apparently is having an affair with her boss and would love to openly cuckold her husband and even put him panties too. Becky helped her pick an xl size for her husband if he'd go for it.

stay tuned............
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
deleted
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story  PRADEEP STARTS WATCHING. Smita and Janki journey fm conservative housewife to cuckoldress. (xossipy.com) 

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply