Adultery HONEY, WE NEED TO TALK by Just_Words(+19 copied)
(06-08-2021, 10:19 AM)ad1x Wrote: hot story

THNK YOU ad1x
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Steve, I love you so much, but after reading about all these women and Sally getting laid with their husband's encouragement, I really think I want to let it happen. How do you really feel about me, you know, being with another man? Having sex with him?", she asks.......

"Honestly, I've always had this fantasy of sharing you. I've never said anything because I love you too much to take a chance on loosing you. Your friend has put all these ideas in your head and made you think that it's all so easy. What about if our family found out. What if you changed and wanted him more than me and wanted to leave me, and what about you possibly getting pregnant?" I say.

She kisses me and starts to nibble on my ear. Pulling her panties off, she places the crotch under my nose and moves over me sliding right down on my rock hard cock. Looking me right in the eye, nose to nose she says softly: "Our family is not even close by, I love you and would never leave you for another man, and I do want to get pregnant, to have a child",

"I want a family too, but I want to be the father", I say.
"Smell my panties and see how fertile I am right now. You have had three years to make a baby with me. I want a baby, ...so much. I've thought about this for a long time. Sally having fun on the side has just brought out what I've wanted to do all along. To have a baby and be a good mother and a wife". She says as she starts moving her body up and down on my shaft. "You've told me you want it too. Don't you?"

"Oh God, I love you. Yes, I do."
"Good, she say, because I've picked Dillon to be my lover and the father of my child. He doesn't know it yet, but he's the only one I want, other than you of course, and I've seen his package at the gym. He's also very intelligent, has a great body, and is so manly. I want you to let me be with him. He will be my surrogate husband. You will be a good father like I know you can be. I will never deny you my love and will do anything you want me to and please you in any way I can".
"OMG, is this really what you want?" I say.

"I've invited Dillon to the party and after everyone has left, we are going to do it. You can watch or wait for me, it's your choice. I plan on seducing him and I want him to cum deep in my vagina and give me his baby." she tell me as she starts fucking me with her strong vaginal muscles, grinding and humping me.

My cock erupted inside her with such force I think I passed out from the pleasure. We fell asleep like that and I awoke hours later and dreamed about what was to come. I calculated that the party was a day before she was to ovulate. Her most fertile time.

"What a beautiful day". Becky says as we are waking up. "I want to go shopping when you get home from work. I need a new bathing suit and some nice lingerie. How about it Steve", she says.
"Gearing up for the weekend are we?"
"Yes, and I want to buy you something too", she says, as she is smiling and looking at my naked body.
Like what, I say.
She giggles, you'll find out soon enough. Hurry home OK? Don't forget to invite some of your friends.
"I like these pink panties, with just the right amount of lace. They are so soft to touch, see. Do you think Dillon will like them on me?" she asks.

"He'll love them", I respond and totally lose my train of thought as I imagine Becky wearing them and walking towards Dillon, his dick waving like a flag pole.

"I think I'll get a couple more pairs. Go to the men's section and I will come get you when I'm checked out. OK", she says.

stay tuned..........
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story Sexcapdes of RAJESH (xossipy.com) 

Hope you will enjoy reading the update.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story   JANKI SIGNALS GREEN....... Smita and Janki journey fm conservative housewife to cuckoldress. (xossipy.com).com)

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story  ANJALI ENJOYS THREESOME . Rama, A journey from a prude to Hot Wife by elder_guy (xossipy.com)

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
(05-08-2021, 03:17 AM)backupfort007 Wrote: yourock  Great

Thank you backupfort007
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my ANIL FLIRTS WITH NISHA...Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy (xossipy.com) 

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
He'll love them", I respond and totally lose my train of thought as I imagine Becky wearing them and walking towards Dillon, his dick waving like a flag pole.
"I think I'll get a couple more pairs. Go to the men's section and I will come get you when I'm checked out. OK", she says.

All week I was a wreck. Is she really going to bed Dillon, or is she just saying it to get me off. I thought about it a hundred times. I wasn't sure either way, but I do know my dick knew what it wanted. Sloppy seconds; what I'd dreamed about for years.

Saturday finally came and I frantically got everything together and set up for the party. Becky was so cheery and giggly. Numerous times I caught her laughing to herself as she staared at me. Sally showed up early and helped make some salad and stuff. I could hear them cracking up in the kitchen, whispering so I couldn't hear.
When everything was set, I told the girls I was going to take a shower before anyone got there. They both said OK, and looked at each other and smiled again.

Opening my drawer to dress, I found a note and a pair of pink panties on the top of my underwear. The note simply said; please put these on under your shorts for me, it means a lot and I promise to explain later. If you won't do this for me then, I will take it you don't want Dillon to have me, your wife, tonight. If you do wear these panties I will know and will make your dreams and mine become very real.

I didn't hesitate and slipped them on. My cock was hard instantly. I'd jacked off with panties before, but have never worn them. The feeling against me was titillating. Sort of slick and cool at the same time. I rubbed my hand over them and couldn't believe how hard I was. I finished dressing and then heard the door bell. I had to wait a couple minutes for my dick of settle down.

Drinks flowed and I had just started the BBQ when Dillon showed up. My wife kissed him on the lips and introduced him to each of our friends. We were all having a good time and some guests brought bathing suits and jumped in the pool. Dillon wanted to go in too, so my wife showed him to our bedroom to change. He didn't take long and jumped right in the water. The women were whispering among themselves and kept looking at my wife. I faintly heard one say that Dillon was all man and wouldn't think twice about jumping his bones. Other comments included why Becky invited him, to show him off as her stud or was he just her friend.

When he came out of the pool all the wives were silently watching him. It was kind of weird. His manhood was not overly long as far as cold dicks go, but one could tell his girth was impressive. He sat around and flirted with the wives, but obvious to everyone he kept his eye on Becky. You could see them checking each other out time and again. I saw them in the kitchen kissing once.

stay tuned........
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story NEETU HAS DINNER DATE WITH RAJESH....Sexcapdes of RAJESH (xossipy.com) 

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story   JANKI SIGNALS GREEN....... Smita and Janki journey fm conservative housewife to cuckoldress. (xossipy.com)

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my WINNIE AT HER EROTIC BEST..Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy (xossipy.com) 

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Sally's lover, Buck, showed up late and kissed her right in front of everyone, including Greg numerous times. He stayed close to her for an hour and everyone could be heard whispering about them. Greg was all smiles and your could easily see he had a boner and had to sit on a stool to be comfortable. I walked past him and could see lace showing above the back of his kaki shorts.

As the evening came, most couple were starting to leave, but Greg came over to me and started up a conversation. Buck and Sally left arm in arm ten minutes before apparently to get home and alone for a while. Greg was stalling and helped me clean up.
He told me Sally had told Becky about their lifestyle and that I approved. He said that she also told him that I wanted Becky to take a lover too. I turned deep red and my cock got instantly hard. He looked down when he noticed it and said don't be embarrassed as it makes him hard as nails when he knows Sally is going to get laid like tonight and showed me his bulge.
Greg asks, "Is Dillon the guy your wife wants to be with?
I finally found the courage to answer him and said. "Yes, Greg, Becky and Dillon are waiting for everyone to leave so they can enjoy each other's company".
Greg just smiled and said, "You're going to love sloppy seconds, or what looks like maybe thirds tonight. I love Sally very much and can't believe how happy she is now that she dates. We have a great sexual relationship. Steve, don't worry about anything tonight, just enjoy and call me if you need to talk about it, OK?" He shook my hand and left for home.
It was just the three of us now and I told them to just get comfortable and I would finish up everything. Dillon walked up to me and says, quite directly, "Becky wants to be with him and was I sure I was OK with that".
I smiled, put my arm over his shoulder said, "Dillon, she has never been with anyone but me and I want her to enjoy her sexuality to the fullest. Becky picked you to be that person to help her fulfill that ahhh, scratch that itch if you will. I would do anything to make her happy and I expect you can bring out that naughty side she's hidden away being married. I won't get in your way. Just have fun."
"You're OK Steve, I'll take my time with her, if you don't mind."
"Be my guest. My gift to you, enjoy" I say to him and start picking up some towels.
My wife walks over and says, "Steve, Dillon and I are going to go lie down in the bedroom and cuddle. I see your wearing your present I bought you." Becky states.
"Yea, what's with that?" I ask
Becky comes close to me and kisses me softly on the lips and says, "Darling after tonight you will be my cuckold and I cannot think of any better way to for you enjoy giving your wife away and imagine what pleasure he will be giving me than by you wearing panties and letting you feel your feminine side as you listen to us together."
"Well dear, they do feel good when I'm hard and right now I'm hard as a rock."
"Steve, give me some time alone with Dillon and I'll come and get you in a while, OK?"
"OK baby, kiss me, I love you".
"I love you too".
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story NEETU HAS DINNER DATE WITH RAJESH....Sexcapdes of RAJESH (xossipy.com)

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story  JANKI FINALLY TASTES BIG COCK... Smita and Janki journey fm conservative housewife to cuckoldress. (xossipy.com)

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An Update is posted in the story NISHA AND ROHIT SHOWER.............Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy (xossipy.com)

Enjoy reading it
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Steve, give me some time alone with Dillon and I'll come and get you in a while, OK?"

"OK baby, kiss me, I love you".
"I love you too".
"Ohhhhhhh Gooooooooooooooooooood, you feel so good, don't stop, don't stop, that's it, keep licking, right there". I hear my wife tell Dillon loudly. I'm not sure if it wasn't for my benefit as much as a real expression of her lust.
I can't stand this; I've got to take a peek. I walk outside and around the house and see a good size slot in the bedroom sliding glass door curtain. The door is open but the screen is shut and I can hear her panting.
Dillon moves up and is sucking her tits. He moves to the far side and I see the fattest cock I've ever seen laying across her thigh. She is squirming around and grabs his cucumber of a dick and starts whispering to him. I move closer to the window.
Becky tells Dillon she loves me very much, but right now I'm in the other room waiting to be with her. "I have him in panties you know", then explains. "He is sitting there thinking about you and me in here. I'll bet he's hard as a rock in them." She tells him that Sally told her she makes Grey wear panties to keep him in line and to make him feel feminine and sensual. She says he really gets into it and wears them now 24/7. Becky says, "I hopped Steve would put them on for me, because I want him to be my sissy cuckold. He did it without even thinking. I saw him come out of the shower and they were right on top of his underwear. I wrote him a note and told him to do it for me. I have a few more things planned for him that I've read on the internet."
"So you've read some of the cuckold stories on there"? Dillon asks.
"Oh yeaaaa. I can't believe some of the stuff men think up to get their wife and themselves off".
"After talking it over with Steve and with Sally's encouragement, I started looking for a man. I have had quite a few guys ask me out, but when we went to lunch and I got to know you, all I could think about was you and how to make this happen. I can't believe we are here now, my husband in the next room and me holding the nicest cock ever. It's like a dream come true" she says.
"Becky, I'm flattered. You're really a beautiful woman and any man would love to have you. I'm lucky you picked me."
"I think I would like to be with you whenever you want, but can we please stop talking now and ummm, you know make love".
"OK baby, but I need to get a condom out of my pants."
"No!" Becky responds.
Dillon looked at her with a long pause and says. "Ok, no condom".
"Dillon, I want to do it natural. I want to kiss it first, but don't cum, I want all your man juice in my tummy".
"Don't worry, we're not in a hurry", he says.
Kiss, kiss. Becky sucks his dick head for a few minutes enjoying its hardness and texture, then says, "Fuck me Dillon, I'm all yours, take me, give me this beautiful cock I've been dreaming about. Fuck me and cum in me, please.".

stay tuned.............
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story  ANJALI ENJOYS THREESOME . Rama, A journey from a prude to Hot Wife by elder_guy (xossipy.com)

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my NISHA AND ROHIT SHOWER.............Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy (xossipy.com)

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply