Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III
@lollobionda as one more reader rightly said please restrict your analysis to the story itself. You don't have any right to comment on the readers personalities , character etc. People come here to to read and enjoy stories. They do story analysis and comment what they feel about the story or people in the story. That doesn't mean they are like that in real life. Thank you
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Desai has done it finally. Now krish dick inside meera will be like cycle parked in lorry parking. Ha ha.
Hereafter meera need desai or someone who has bigger dick than him.

Anyways who cares about krish. Even meera does not care about him. She knows that krish is physically unfit always and uses him only to lick her down and she knows very well that he is expertise in doing that.
Like Reply
(20-08-2021, 05:54 AM)The Last samurai Wrote: @lollobionda as one more reader rightly said  please restrict your analysis to the story itself. You don't have any right to comment on the readers personalities , character etc. People come here to to read and enjoy stories. They do story analysis and comment what they feel about the story or people in the story. That doesn't mean they are like that in real life. Thank you
Like Reply
Posted by mistake

Sorry
Like Reply
Posted by mistake

Sorry
Like Reply
Dear friend,

of course I am aware that this is a "just for fun" erotic collection platform, and everyone has the right to comment
on it, to share his thoughts with all of us or to give free rein to his fantasies.... "without getting personal!".

In my last comments this saying served me as a guideline:

**There will be no smoke if there is no fire**

It may be that this has given some readers the impression that I have attacked them personally. 
In addition I would like to say, that it;
NEVER WAS OR IS MY INTENTION !

If nevertheless some feel hurt and attacked, I would like to apologize to all ...

As for the story of the main protagonists Meera & Krish, 
I would like to say that the author does an excellent job and has very good stirring writing and narrative style.

But I don't think that Krish is a cuckold with all the facets. He has a lot of fantasies in that he,
"when there is a suitable time, situation, place and person"
he shares his wife (by agreement with Meera).
This has made their sexual life more intimate, (in the past and also in the present) 
intense, fulfilling and lively. 
Both love and like such moments, but this does not mean that both intend to create a lasting sex relationship
(between Meera and the person concerned).

Furthermore, I firmly believe that the author (Krish) had the contours and flow of this story "long before he 
began to write it down".
Therefore, our comments serve only as a suggestion, encouragement and expression of courage for the author 
and nothing else. 
Because I do not think that the author is influenced by us.
That is also good so ...

In this sense
All the best

Lollobionda
Like Reply
One request from my side Krish, please post the update on sunday/Saturday morning or afternoon. We will be having ample amount of time to ready analyse and comment. Sunday night 1:30 am or Monday morning we can say is too late. One due to enthusiasm we stay up late or awake in between to read the stories due to affection to the story. This effects Monday routine. if there will be no update on Sunday please tell in advance such that we will refrain ourselves checking every 2 hr. Thank you hope u understand.....
Like Reply
Yes Krish, if there's no update on Sunday, please inform us before.. so that we won't stay awake late night waiting for the update.. some of us here are office goers.. it affects Monday routine.. one the lack of sleep, secondly the disappointment of not getting the update .. if u give us the update on Sunday morning we will read it relaxed.. consider our suggestions
[+] 1 user Likes Thala07's post
Like Reply
Yes Krish please inform us about the update time in advance if it is possible. It is big help.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply
krish let desai have her and pregnant her with his child krish already enjoying to be a father its the time for meera to feel it , how lucky is desai man i love to be get sucked by meera the way she did to desai
Like Reply
Will there be any update tomorrow Krish eagerly waiting .........
Like Reply
Is there any chance we can get updates krish
Like Reply
Readers, i feel give him his space. He also might be working like most here.

He seems logging in only to post update.... He's one of the few who is committed to story for us on xossipy

So just enjoy when he posts, he might get upset with more demands
Like Reply
Happy ONAM KRISH
It seems
Thanks for a lengthy update, eventhough personally, the way it ended. I never thought the character of Meera is so vulerable. I always thought she is strong in mind and never fall to silly traps. I strongly believe, she must have accepted willingly. Once she decided, she is never bothered about Krish and his feelings. I am expecting some more intersting twist from here.

Lots of comments here mentioning about Krish as wimp and sizzy cuckold. But i dont think so, he is very good in Bed as per his relationship with Ananya and Das's Sister in law. Biut his weakeness is just like other husbands, get hard immediately even if sombody talk about your wife.
[+] 1 user Likes rv3443's post
Like Reply
As always, I am overwhelmed to find so many comments and discussions about the latest chapter. As Lollobionda rightly said, your responses serve as suggestions, encouragement, and an expression of courage for me to write more. I also agree that I had developed the story points long before I began to write it, and this fact makes the comment section very interesting to me as Prashanthi remarked in an early comment.
Many people here make predictions on the future plot developments because I mostly end the chapter at the peak. I have no plan to prove anyone's prediction wrong here. But I don't deviate from the plot just because the majority are expecting a particular twist. The money matter in the recent chapter was a bit of disappointment for many here,  many have criticised it. But, since I had introduced it for a purpose, my commitment as a writer is that this purpose is met. That's how we tie the loose ends, don't we?
In my last story No One Dies a Saint too, people were on a guessing game. I often go back to read the comments there - believe me it's very interesting and inspiring to go back and read them. There I get to see a few readers jumping to conclusion that there were so right about a particular plot twist, saying things like 'See, this time I guessed it right', and then the next chapter reveals that his/her prediction was nowhere close.
Sometimes it plays out the other way too. There have been instances when a reader predicted my plot twist two-three chapters ahead. These predictions do bring a smile to my face but haven't ever made me change the course of my story.
But there's one thing these predictions do. If I feel the readers are hungry for a particular twist, and if it happens to be true later, then I try to write it up to their expectations. Suppose, I'm hypothetically speaking, if you want Meera to be screwed hard by Desai, and if that was part of the plan from the beginning, then I'll make sure it happens with all the details you want to know about it.
Precisely this comment section is the beauty of this forum. The writer gets to know the pulse of the readers with every chapter. It is truly a motivation. Any comment, positive or negative, give me something to ponder about, something to improve my writing. So I welcome both appreciation and criticism.
About the recent request for the timing of the next update, first I am apologising for the delay in previous updates. And I also request your patience for the next update also. This one is a festive weekend and I won't be getting much time to write and finish chapter 21 on time. So it won't be coming on Sunday. Maybe Monday night, I'll say. If it's getting delayed further than that, I'll update again.
Happy Onam to all.
Keep reading and keep posting.
Krish.
Find my stories here:
NODAS
ACON
Startup
Accident
K-III

[+] 3 users Like krish_999's post
Like Reply
Thank you for clearing the timing about next update. People here including me try to guess the outcome of future. In most of the other stories guessing is quite easier won't be much twist. But urs is gem of a story. Most of the time it goes wrong. But somany people read and comment, some one have to be right.
Waiting eagerly for the next chapter it will be very interesting I guess going by the turn of event it had stopped.
Like Reply
انتظار
Like Reply
waiting
Like Reply
waiting for long time..... Waiting to see meera and desai romance
Like Reply
Let Desai elaborate in details about his fuck with Meera and make Krish leak in his pants.
Like Reply