Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III
Chapter - Eighteen 
Cont'd

Desai showed up in my office exactly two hours after Meera's call. He sat in my cabin and spoke to me.

"Thank you, Krish. I knew how you'd decide. I thank you for deciding so quickly." His voice carried his enthusiasm.
I still did not want to accept how shaky was the ground under my feet.
"I only agreed for the lunch, Desai. Don't hope too much. You'll have your cash on Saturday."
Desai smiled.
"I know you are very excited about this. I came in person only to see that. It pleases me. It gives me confidence that I am not forcing you for anything. I would never hurt you, my friend. You are going to enjoy it."
"Your words are just going over my head. I'm not hearing you."
Desai smiled again, shaking his head slowly as if judging me.
"You know," He readjusted in his seat. "You are a player beyond my belief. You can read from your expression but I can't read your mind. Meera too isn't a simple woman. She has slept with people other than you and me. And you guys are playing with me. I am a mouse in your trap, ain't I?"
I was stunned. He had come prepared. I didn't know who was he talking about.
He's set in up another trap.
"You are already warming up for the Saturday. But you are not ready to tell me."
"What are you talking about, Desai?"
I asked.
"Leave it. Next Saturday Meera won't be safe. But don't worry, I've brought the pill already."
He kept something on the table. The pill. 'Unwanted 72', the label read.
A hundred questions popped in my head.
How did he know? Did Meera tell him?
"How do you know about this?" I asked with my shaky voice.
"I don't want to hide anything from you, Krish. I did a little cheating in the game.  I have kept a small recording device under your bed, I mean the gap between mattress and cot, near foot-side. I heard your conversation with Meera last night."
I was shocked. I stared at him with my sharp eyes as if to kill him with it.
"You are such a..." I couldn't finish as I heard a knock on the door. I kept silent as a staff came inside and left a brochure on the table. I waited until he left the room.
"You spied on us. How can you do this, Desai? You invaded my privacy. It's my office, otherwise, I would have thrown you away from the building."
"It is my last chance, Krish. I had to be sure I am not hurting you guys. I know it's wrong but I had no other choice."
"And what did you get?"
I asked, carrying my annoyance in the voice.
"I heard it all. You guys talking about me, and her experience with someone else, and her period cycle. And obviously, your lovemaking. It was great, Krish. I have to admit. I envy you. You made her cum in a few minutes. I wish I had half the skills you have."
"Stop buttering, Desai. You don't deserve to pretend like a gentleman."
"I enjoyed the sound of her moan and every word she spoke while making out. You know I was sitting in my car in your parking lot. I shagged right there, while I listened to those sounds."
I stared at him again.
"Why you were there? Are you stalking us? Come on, Desai! Get out of my office."
My voice rose as I forgot where I was.
"No, I didn't mean to stalk you. You know, even though I planted the device if I had to get the recording, I had to retrieve the device from your room. It was not possible. So I chose to listen live through my mobile which was already synced with the device. Only thing was that I had to remain in the range. That's why I stayed back in your parking lot."
"Why are you telling me all this? Why don't you leave it? Come to my parking every day and keep shagging every night." I said with disgust. "You should leave now, Desai. I can't bear you anymore."
"I used the cheeky trick only to ensure that I am not hurting you. I told you about the device because I want you to take out the device and destroy it before Meera finds out."
"What will happen if Meera finds out? She'll know about your disgusting character?"
"No, Krish. She'll learn about our meeting. I don't want her to know about it."
I was out of words for a few seconds.
"You are so cunning, and so manipulative, Desai. I know you won't quit ever."
Desai got up, "No, Krish. I will be gone from your life forever. After next Saturday."
Desai left soon. I could not leave my chair for a while.

The things that I spoke with Meera on the previous night came into my head. I had confessed that my sex life was improved after Desai's lecture at the restaurant. I had admitted being afraid of thinking about Desai's bulky body in Meera's bed.
However, more than what I had revealed, Meera's side of the conversation was more revelatory. She though had claimed she would have never considered sleeping with him immediately after the first one, she had provocatively added that she could have considered it. She had also accepted that Desai had given her a lot of pleasure.
And she had hinted about my cuckold history. She had even called me 'cucky hubby'.
And finally, and most importantly, she had made me admit having an erection when I thought of Desai with her.
What else does he need to confirm that I will be playing a passive role next Saturday?
I could not get over the thought for the whole day. By the end of the day, I was convinced of one thing. Only Meera had the power to defy Desai's devious plans.

Back at home I checked my bed and found the device. It was a voice recorder. I synced it with my mobile but there was no recording. I figured that Desai only used it to hear the live conversation.
Meera asked me about the Menu for Desai's lunch.
"There's one week left for it. Let's plan it later."
I said.
I wanted to stop thinking about it.
But the more I tried the more I become tensed about it. It was becoming a routine now.

The next morning I had an idea.
I synced my mobile phone with the voice recorder and hid it in Meera's handbag. I felt Desai would be desperate to talk to her and even Meet her to increase his chance of getting laid. He had already sensed that Meera was soft on him. I was sure he would attempt to strike when the iron was hot.
I went to my office as usual but took a day's off and proceeded to Meera's office. I did not forget to exchange my car with a colleague's.
I parked the car on the road and casually phoned Meera to ensure she was there. Her office wasn't in range with my mobile and thus I could not get any signal from the voice recorder.

It soon turned out to be a hard day for me as I had to remain in the car till I could sense some development. However, at around twelve, I got the sight I had been waiting for. I noticed Desai's car stopping in front of the office and after a while, Meera walked out of the front gate.
Desai had come to pick up Meera. And she hadn't called me to tell me about it.
My heart sank when I saw Meera having a small chat with him even before getting in the car. Meera was carrying the handbag, which gave me hope of spying on them effectively. I was feeling sad about Meera going with Desai without telling me but I was also thrilled by the fact that I would be hearing their conversation once they came in my mobile phone's range.

I followed Desai's car and the drive ended at a restaurant. I assumed he was taking Meera for lunch. The restaurant was different from the last one when he had taken her entire team for lunch.
As the duo went inside the restaurant I drove the car to the parking as close as possible to the building. I checked the mobile and found the device automatically resynced, as Meera was sitting in the range. My heart was already beating hard and I quickly connected the headphone.
I heard Meera's voice. She was reading from the food menu. They were going to have lunch.
I could hear the waiter's voice too, but less audible.
A moment later, I heard Desai's voice.
"Did you tell Krish about this lunch?"
"No."
"But you will tell him afterwards, don't you?"
"Yeah. I don't like to hide anything from him."
"Does he know the details of our old meeting?"
"Last time's lunch? Yes, I have told him."
"No, not that one. The old one."
There was a momentary gap before I heard Meera's reply.
"I've told him."
"But not word by word."
"It's not something you can share word by word."
"I mean you didn't tell him that it was enjoyable."
"How can you say that?"
There was a sense of surprise in Meera's voice.
"I felt so when we spoke about it."
"You spoke about it with him?"
"It came up randomly. He asked, actually. I was surprised, I mean a little scared - to be honest, Meera - that he would kick my ass. But I then figured out he was kinda excited to know."
I couldn't believe how blatantly Desai was trying to manipulate Meera.
"Excited? Krish?"
"Yeah. That's the expression he threw. I don't read people wrong normally."
"Yeah, I know you're so good in that."
Their conversation came to an abrupt halt as the waiter brought the food. I heard Meera thanking the waiter for the quick delivery. As they started having the food, they talked random stuff. I waited with bated breath.
I knew Desai would be dying to go back to the old subject.

My anticipation met with the result as Desai thanked Meera for inviting him for lunch at home.
"I still can't believe that I'll be having a home-cooked meal at your house."
"You surprised me one day. So why can't I do the same?"
I noticed that this time it was Meera who initiated the reference to the old fling.
"Returning the favour? Does it only involves home-cooked food?"
Desai was grabbing the opportunity with both hands.
"Desai, no...not now!"
Meera's reply was a sweet warning.
"Come on, Meera. Don't be harsh on me. You always avoid me talking to me."
"I am having lunch with you, mister."
"Then why don't we enjoy it?"
"You never quits."
"You know what, I think on Saturday Krish is expecting to see a bit of our chemistry."
I sensed danger again as Desai dragged my name into the talk.
"What chemistry do we have?"
"Well, we had chemistry at work. Because of your special skill of being professional. Otherwise what we do share is not chemistry but biology."
"Desai, don't go to that subject."
Meera's voice was becoming softer.
"But Krish was sticking to that subject last time when I met him."
"What did he want to know?"
"He already knows that you became excited after our dinner."
"When exactly did you met him."
"Yesterday."
I was stunned at Desai's reply. Is he going to reveal about his visit to my office?
"Yesterday?"
I heard Meera's voice again.
"Yeah. I was around to meet someone and Krish gave me the address. Then I paid a visit to your house. Nice house it was."
Bullshit! I yelled in my mind. The bastard was clearly manipulating both me and my wife. And all I could do was to listen with more attention.
"When was that?"
"Evening. You were out for a walk. He didn't tell you?"
"No."
"Guess he doesn't share everything with you."
There was silence from Meera.
"I am sorry if I offended you, Meera. Did I say anything wrong?"
I heard Desai's voice after some time.
"Let me wash hands. I have finished."
"Okay. I'll order dessert."
I was glad that Meera was pissed off. But I was wary that Meera would now come to question me about Desai's visit to our house.
I heard Desai making the order for dessert.
When Meera returned she commented that the dessert was exactly her favourite. She didn't sound pissed off now.
"So what else did Krish tell you?"
Meera came back to the topic soon after.
"He's excited about seeing us together. I could see it in his eyes."
"What do you mean seeing us together? Seeing us do what? Stare at each other?"
"We've done a lot better..."
"Not when my husband is around."
"Maybe this time there will be a change."
"Desai, you're going too far..."
"Not unless you're willing."
"I don't want this."
"Krish feels otherwise."
"Why do you bring his name into this? Did he tell you that he wants this?"
"Not everything is told, Meera. Some things are perceived."
"You'll get your ass kicked, Susheel!"
Meera was now addressing him by the first name. I could feel she was agitated.
"You know my assumption on why Krish is excited about it is that he knows that you're kinda excited about our old day. He is aroused to imagine what we did in my place."
"Susheel, don't start this in here. It's a public place."
"No one car hear us, baby. No one is even watching."
"Don't touch me. Take your hand back."
I was stunned at her response. How is he touching her? Over the dining table?
"I'm just holding your hand. Do you feel it?"
"What?"
"Look at me, Meera. Look at my eyes. What are you seeing?"
"I can see you're starved."
"I'm not starved."
"Yeah, I know you're getting a lot from your friend with specs."
I could not believe that Meera dragged Maithrei into the conversation out of nowhere.
"I'm a single man with no baggage. And I play well and hard."
"Stop grinning. You weren't that great with me."
"I would like to change your perception."
"How?"
"Saturday."
"Bullshit!"
Meera's voice was filled with confidence.
"Think about it."
"Stop it, Susheel. You're trying hard to manipulate me."
"It's a half-truth. Am I trying to manipulate you? No. Am I hard? Yes. Do you remember it?"
"Susheel stop it, I tell you."
"I haven't forgotten the feeling of my thing going inside you, Can you forget it?"
"I'm leaving."
"You haven't finished the desert."
"You're not letting me enjoy it."
"All I want you to do is enjoy."
Meera stopped talking for a while.
"I have finished my dessert. Finish yours, too."
I heard her voice then.
"Yeah, I am done too."
Desai proceeded to pay the bill while being seated. I heard him asking about the lounge on the other side.
"Let's go have a look."
I heard Desai's voice when the waiter presumably left.
"What is there?"
Meera asked.
"We have a lot to talk about. We should talk it out before we met on Saturday."
"I hope you are not planning something creepy."
"Come on, you know me."
"I know you, that's what I am saying."
There were strange sounds. I assumed they were walking into a lounge. I prayed that they did not walk out of range.
Fortunately, they remained in the range. I heard them talk about the lounge a bit. Then Meera came back to the earlier topic.
"How can you be so sure Krish is looking forward to it?"
"He's expecting it."
"How do you know?"
"He knows that we hadn't used protection last time and he expects the same this time too."
It was the moment I knew Desai had taken the whole thing to a higher level where I had no reach. He had simply made me a willing partner. I thought of calling Meera to interrupt the conversation. But I knew she would ask a lot of questions for which I had to prepare myself.
"What do you mean, Susheel? What did he say?"
Meera's shaky voice told me that she was no different from me.
"He mentioned you'll be out of your safe periods on Saturday."
I could imagine how stunned Meera would be now. My heart was going to burst anytime from then.
"Yeah, he asked me about it on the night before yesterday."
"See. He's already thinking about it."
"So what?"
"I told him not to worry about it. I'll bring a pill."
There was a momentary silence from Meera. I clenched my teeth.
"Did you tell him that you'll bring it?"
Meera's voice was getting softer.
"I told him."
Meera took time to speak again.
"What did he say?"
"He said okay."
"Fuck! You guys are already planning to share me."
I knew Meera wouldn’t find it hard to believe it.
"We're being honest with our true emotions. We're not hiding anything."
"I can't believe it. Oh Krish!"
I felt she would cry. I then felt she wouldn't cry. She was far better than me. If I was in a situation like this, I was sure I would have surrendered already.
"Leave my hand, Desai. I'm not comfortable."
I heard Meera's voice. Is he touching her again? Where are they? Is there nobody else in the lounge?
"It's okay, baby. No one is watching us. We've got complete privacy here."
He was calling her baby! And she’s not offended.
"What are you gonna do? Wanna do it here?"
"No. I don't push too hard."
"You do push it very hard..."
"You mean that? Yeah, I do. Because I want you to enjoy it. Krish will be happy when you scream."
"Does she scream?"
What the hell! I felt like screaming in my mind. Why the fuck she's talking about Maithrei again and again? Why can't she forget her?
"She screams a lot."
"I won't."
Meera's reply came quickly. But it took a moment for me to realise that she had just begun to speak beyond the tipping point. ‘I won't’ means ‘I won't scream’.
It means she won't scream when Desai fucks her again.
It means she will try to stop screaming when Desai fucks her.
"I have already planned how to do it. I'll make you scream."
Desai was gladly making the challenge.
"You had one whole night. And you didn't finish me."
"I was a drunk baby. This time I promise."
"I don't want your promise."
"I can make a promise to myself."
"Don't touch me. Desai, behave. Take your hand off my waist."
I could literally feel my hands shivering now.
"We have come this far... It would be a total loss if we didn't..."
Desai's voice ended abruptly.
"I would slap you if you kiss me again."
I heard Meera's warning.
What? My heart stopped. Did he kiss her?
"Just one more time. Just to revoke the old memory."
"You are such a creep I told you. This is..."
Meera's voice broke and I knew it was another kiss.
The silence lasted longer than the previous kiss. In other words, it was a long kiss.
My wife, who I was so confident of failing every attempt of seduction and manipulation of Desai, was now being kissed by him.
"What are you looking at? I kissed you back. Isn't it enough?"
Meera's voice contained anger. I could simply tell it was fake.
"Enough for now. But I won't be stopping next Saturday."
I didn't hear Meera's voice.
But I could assume she must be looking into his eyes affirmatively.

They left soon after. I saw them walking into the parking lot. Meera looked a bit distracted. But she looked stunning as ever.
I bent forward to hide my face behind the dashboard when Desai's car passed my car.
I sat there for a while, unable to move. Unable to shake off the shock.
And then I realised that I was hard in my pants. But I wasn't worried about it.
More than that, I was devastated because I had realised what was going to happen on Saturday.

----------xxxxx----------xxxxx-------------xxxxx------------

Find my stories here:
NODAS
ACON
Startup
Accident
K-III

[+] 12 users Like krish_999's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Super excited for Saturday....... I'm shaking also... thanks... bro... ufff
[+] 1 user Likes msd.23's post
Like Reply
Too hot
Like Reply
You are god of erotica
Like Reply
Nice buildup to Saturday
Like Reply
(02-08-2021, 02:29 AM)Katrina666 Wrote: Too hot

Agreed, the last parts especially, the build up....

Waiting for Saturday already.
Like Reply
Waiting for Saturday
Like Reply
Thank you very much for the update Krish. Honestly speaking since last update was in the middle of last week I taught next update would be delayed but u gave an awesome and lengthy update.
Coming to story frankly speaking sheetal story is not exciting much. Looks like if Desai succeed with meera Krish only option is sheetal.
Coming to main part of story Krish was trying to portray he has strong will to stop Desai and all. He is such an idiot he created blunder by accepting the money given by Desai. If he was a man he would have slapped Desai and sent back him with the money no matter what. But he is cucky. He doesn't have any ans if meera found out about the money. If Desai tell meera that Krish did this for money and if she find the money gone case he will loose meera for ever.
Desai is such a manipulative beast. He manipulated both meera and Krish. He made meera belive him and fall for his prey. He slowly seduced meera and already had taste of her. He will try all his might to have meera on Saturday. He will not stop after one time if he get a chance with her.
Coming to meera part she too doesn't hate Desai much. Else Desai cheeks would have be red by meera slap when he touched her. She already revealed that night was full of pleasure. One more thing she had analysed that investment by Desai in her firm was only because of her and that excited her much more about him. How he is so much mad about her. If this continues on Saturday meera will be willing partner and Desai wont stop.
So now coming Krish wats the way out of blunder. Rush home immediately gather the cash throw it on Desai face and cancel the Saturday dinner simple. But he is cucky he won't do it. He need to ans meera first. Meera is already angry on him for calling Desai home. Desai revelation about her periods and said that Krish told it to him. He has only one way give money back to Desai and tell truth to meera. Anything other that he is going to loose her again.
But looking at the development Desai will have his way, enjoy meera and make her scream.

One request to Krish don't mix story of sheetal and meera. Here Krish goes to bang sheetal on the other side Desai bangs meera and go away. We must again have to wait for Meera's revelation. Pls give lengthy detail of what happens on Saturday. Make it more erotic, lusty and sexy. Let Meera reach the heaven of orgasm by Desai.
Waiting eagerly for Saturday dinner on Saturday or on regular Sunday update. Plz make it soon , lengthy and erotice. Thank you
Like Reply
Can't wait please a
Update very soon
Like Reply
Meera does not love Krish to that extent where love can decides her sleeping with Desai.

Is Meera on the mission of Revenge for raape? It appears she is planning something. Otherwise, she could not have invited Desai in her apartment. If only physical pleasure with Desai mattered, she had many options. Meera may have manipulated Sheetal and wanted Krish to vacate for short time. There could be another possibility

But what is really disturbing me is strange behaviour of Krish. Nikita informed him about her pregnancy by him and he did not follow it afterwords. A person sensible like Krish is not expected to forget about first time fatherhood, even if not through his wife.  I find it a clear character aberration, though it has no meaningful impact in present story.

Krish is expected to move out the cash at the earliest. If Meera really submits to Desai on Saturday in her apartment, he will be finished. Hidden cameras may be fixed to trap Desai.

There could be another possibility for Meera inviting Desai  in her apartment to test his actual inclination and observe Krish's behaviour before renewing her relationship with Desai. Not getting Meera, Desai will try to corner Krish with some sort of blackmailing and Meera may show some inclination towards Desai. In that event Krish would push Ashis exactly similar to in part II, where Das was pushed to keep Sam away.

Again I think, Krish keeping money of Desai is against the character built up of Krish character. A person with philanthropic character built-up is not expected to fall so easily and that's too for his wife's flesh, even though he has exhibited weak cuckold mentality.
Like Reply
Enjoyed the hot talk between Meera and Desai and for some reason Sheetal's plot is actually turning me on a lot! It seems like Meera wants to have sex with Desai and is simply looking for excuses. @Mansi's analysis of Meera was very accurate. I don't think she would be mad with Krish(until/unless she learns about the money). Happy that main plot is moving forward(I understand this is a complex story with so many characters and subplots) but Krish's behavior of accepting money was kinda out of character. I mean with all that character development from Ananya, Sam and Krish literally having seen closely how it destroyed their relationship, I expected better judgement from Krish(silly me!), it felt like all that character development got thrown under the bus when he accepted the money. It feels like it is Krish's stupidity again that is driving the main plot forward(to sexier subjects) instead of the intelligence of the characters. Krish should know Meera would want more from Desai after Sunday based on the previous experiences with Shekar and Desai also won't stop. Anyways, I'm happy that we coming to the good parts finally! I wonder how much of the story is finished? Like 75%?

Krish can still get out of this if he tells Meera that Desai visited the day before and gave money and he was so shocked so couldn't tell her and today he got to know that Desai planted a recorder. He should tell her to cut all contacts with Desai. That should make Meera disgusted with Desai if she isn't already too far gone and starts meeting Desai and lying to Krish just like how Krish lies to Meera all the time.
Like Reply
What is this stupidity? Why will he take money? Do one thing make her a whore on road side and ask her Krish to stand beside her as a pimp lol why all this nonsensical writing? All this fuss for one night fuck, to make that true you got to kill all characters and lot of manipulations, Krish lying to Meera and she finding out and thinking yes my dear hubby loves me to fuck others so lets do it.
Why can't the bloody couple have fun and get it over with , with no manipulations , you can ask me where's the fun? I will tell you if you put your time in actual erotic scenes in lovemaking than these schemes it will be much better by now.
These manipulations and making Krish's character weak is getting repetitive by now, I enjoyed the retribution from Krish in last part at the end and now here he is getting fucked sideways for mere money lol, the essence of the story is killed long time back anyways now its all how to make Meera fuck Desai but shouldn't look like forcible. What a disaster! This is like that Dabang movie, from a glorious first part to worst second one.
Like Reply
There was no raape in the first place. It is already out that she enjoyed it very much
Like Reply
Hi Krish,

Very big update with a shocking twist in Krish character.

I was so shocked when reading last update and disappointed. I did not expected this from you. When Desai first time offer's money Krish hit Desai now he took his money. Even though he was not accepted the money. Why did he keeps the money in his home. Meena and Krish both know Desai was so cunning and not trust worthy then why did both believe his words their is no point in it. Especially Krish, he became very weak in front of Desai he knew involving money with Desai proposal will be consequences. If Saturday completed as per Desai planning it means Krish became perfect pimp for meera. Krish will be more degraded then Sam. Is Krish really believe Desai words about he just wants only one chance. What if he blackmail Krish " I will reveal the money deal to meera " what Krish going to do about it. If Meera character not changed like Krish character in future updates she will leave Krish forever. I do expect seethal pregnancy problem will become Krish problem but not expected like this.

I think Desai game turns in to a ugly game. it became like Desai victory over Krish is end of Krish self respect and end as a man.

Thanks for the update Krish.  Namaskar
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply
I really did not like the part where Krish accepted the money. Its going against the Krish character. It makes no sense that in past krish rejected all money and flat offer by Desai. He looks like a pimp now similar to Sam. Otherwise update was too hot. I think you can not make Krish character so weak all of sudden and there must be some twist in next update.
Like Reply
the visuals, the descriptions, the manipulation, my goodness! flawless!
desai is such a master at the game. he plays krish so well making him think that he's in control and then desai quietly flips the script. And now krish is trapped holding the money. beautifully written. well done.
Like Reply
Desai had half won already by bringing meera to lunch and kissing her. His perfect manipulation works well for both husband and wife. He will not stop one time with meera. He would want to make her as his queen. He will therefore plan to take her with complete acceptance of krish. At the same time he will make meera to hate krish for playing a pimp indirectly and file for divorce.
Like Reply
(03-08-2021, 03:08 AM)hoetrap Wrote: the visuals, the descriptions, the manipulation, my goodness! flawless!
desai is such a master at the game. he plays krish so well making him think that he's in control and then desai quietly flips the script.  And now krish is trapped holding the money.  beautifully written. well done.

(03-08-2021, 07:25 AM)jiivajothii Wrote: Desai had half won already by bringing meera to lunch and kissing her. His perfect manipulation works well for both husband and wife. He will not stop one time with meera. He would want to make her as his queen. He will therefore plan to take her with complete acceptance of krish. At the same time he will make meera to hate krish for playing a pimp indirectly and file for divorce.

Desai is being given undue respect on his master planning.

Actually Deasi is courageous and taken risk. He could take the risk as he observed Meera as a willing partner. She continued keeping contact with him irrespective of his wrongdoings. Meera actually loves such wrongdoings. Otherwise, she was not expected to keep contacts with Desai against Krish'. Krish is fully aware of that but does not like to accept Meera's weakness.

It was expected for Krish to keep Deasi busy  in conversation during his visit to his apartment. Meera should have returned and Krish could have exposed the briefcase containing money to Meera.  This should have settled the equation of Meera and Desai. The ball would have been in Meera’s court. Against the character build up of Krish, he is made to behave goof for the story to progress in favour of Desai.

Unnecessarily, Krish is being maligned.

After being knowledgeable with Desai’s intentions and Meera’s willingness to submission, the best thing Krish still can do is pack the cash, call Desai and proceed to some orphanage. But Krish will not be allowed to do that.

Meera is staying married with Krish not out of love but because she found it most suitable for her physical extravaganza while keeping an eye for the future life. She can very well differentiate between lust and love. She knows that Krish is the best bet for her for enjoying life.

Pregnancy? Yes, she not that fool to get pregnant by others to invite curse to her life.
Like Reply
Author,  one thing have to appreciate you.  You connect even small details and it seems the recent update covers all the points that readers mentioned to the previous post. 

Like all , i too would agree krish character is forcefully maligned.  
When he was in need for home, he outrightedly disregarded and even with his job he was ready to leave it to avoid desai chances . But here you made him accept for no cause , until last minute he hadn't accepted.  Whether he is going to accept neighbors accept that's secondary but at that time he still not accepted. So, chanceof negotiations are nill. For me , in this krish is the real winner,  he stands byy his words and when he can alert ananya , sam where desai was so benevolent howcan you make him so blind when it came to himself. 

Everyone here praising desai , may be until last update he was straight forward like a man and made good moves. Now he almost begged krish in his house..... What a funny to make this loser win he expects others to be loser

His first failure was,  where he was caught at work .

Second is when he arranged recorder like a coward , he has already accepted he was a loser ( 2 years couldn't do anything)and acted the next day with both meera and krish as if he was a great reader of minds. 

Third , he said he never force but still kissed her without her permission. 

He tried to portray himself as gentleman by making meera feel he is truthful than krish but in the end put out his creepy nature. 

Meera is the one on the dinner night who said openly desai befriended krish for her , but then instead of keeping him away accepted every opportunity to coffee and lunch. She's very Smart that she asked for permission only when krish had no choice but to accept and in other times gave an excuse after meeting. Even now , she had the chance to reject saying anyway we will be having Saturday still she went knowing krish was not ok with it. 

She always talked about dignity and all,.... wanna see what she would do now after all the promises

I said above 3 to point out that atlast everyone did mistake.....however tried desai and meera true nature of crookedness and unfaithfulness was open and with mistakenly krish Accepting the money 

you Kept them at even places.....now the choice is totally between meera and krish.....

With das , to protect himself he blamed everything on krish and he stunned.....he couldn't do anything with everyone pointing Him. But later he took revenge on das. Even now , he didn't expect desai to do same but it happened,  that too only after hearing through recorder. Expecting Krish to get it again even .

meera Has to believe everything in discussion as that's what they're discussed.  But she knew krish doesn't like even the last lunch and it was she who forced it.  Would she think or just listen to blindly . 

More than Saturday part i am waiting for the meera and krish discussion in the evening as you never missed that part in all the updates whenever she met him.  But desai this time induced the doubt of krish doesn't share everything with her..... so havee to see how far she will be open with him , especially now krish knew everything. This evening decides the Saturday.  

Desai is a cunning, he just wanted one time approval from krish......after that he knew meera won't stop seeing him as it's evident how she is continuing coffee dates for one or other reason after krish accepted once, when desai saved her.I felt this is what desai meant i won't be in your life forever after Saturday ( but meera?)

If Saturday happens according to desai , then that would be a biggest blow to krish forever and i feel desai will surely bring out the remaining amount infront of meera if nothing works out. Heree i expect the couple to laugh st him with the same recorder.

Whatever desai got until now were Immediate actions like with ananya and meera......but here he gave a gap of week.  If it is the gap to manipulate krish by meera, which i don't think will happen, then krish should enjoy with Sheetal. 

Still feeling,  a lot can happen over a week

Considering this is happening after a bad phase of marriage .
[+] 1 user Likes Ro.hitbig's post
Like Reply
(03-08-2021, 02:58 PM)Ro.hitbig Wrote: Author,  one thing have to appreciate you.  You connect even small details and it seems the recent update covers all the points that readers mentioned to the previous post. 

Like all , i too would agree krish character is forcefully maligned.  
When he was in need for home, he outrightedly disregarded and even with his job he was ready to leave it to avoid desai chances . But here you made him accept for no cause , until last minute he hadn't accepted.  Whether he is going to accept neighbors accept that's secondary but at that time he still not accepted. So, chanceof negotiations are nill. For me , in this krish is the real winner,  he stands byy his words and when he can alert ananya , sam where desai was so benevolent howcan you make him so blind when it came to himself. 

Everyone here praising desai , may be until last update he was straight forward like a man and made good moves.

His first failure is,  where he was caught at work .

Second is when he arranged recorder like a coward , he has already accepted he was a loser ( 2 years couldn't do anything)and acted the next day with both meera and krish as if he was a great reader of minds. 

Third , he said he never force but still kissed her without her permission. 

He tried to portray himself as gentleman by making meera feel he is truthful than krish but in the end put out his creepy nature. 

Meera is the one on the dinner night who said openly desai befriended krish for her , but then instead of keeping him away accepted every opportunity to coffee and lunch. She's very Smart that she asked for permission only when krish had no choice but to accept and in other times gave an excuse after meeting. Even now , she had the chance to reject saying anyway we will be having Saturday still she went knowing krish was not ok with it. 

She always talked about dignity and all.... wanna see what she would do now after all the promises

I said above 3 to point out that atlast everyone did mistake.....however tried desai and meera true nature of crookedness and unfaithfulness was open and with mistakenly krish Accepting the money 

you Kept them at even places.....now the choice is totally between meera and krish.....

With das , to protect himself he blamed everything on krish and he stunned.....he couldn't do anything with everyone pointing Him. But later he took revenge on das. Even now , he didn't expect desai to do same but it happened,  that too only after hearing through recorder. Expecting Krish to get it again even .

meera Has to believe everything in discussion as that's what they're discussed.  But she knew krish doesn't like even the last lunch and it was she who forced it.  Would she think or just listen to blindly . 

More than Saturday part i am waiting for the meera and krish discussion in the evening as you never missed that part in all the updates whenever she met him.  But desai this time induced the doubt of krish doesn't share everything with her..... so havee to see how far she will be open with him , especially now krish knew everything. This evening decides the Saturday.  

Desai is a cunning, he just wanted one time approval from krish......after that he knew meera won't stop seeing him as it's evident how she is continuing coffee dates for one or other reason after krish accepted once, when desai saved her.

If Saturday happens according to desai , then that would be a biggest blow to krish forever and i feel desai will surely bring out the remaining amount infront of meera if nothing works out. Heree i expect the couple to laugh st him with the same recorder.

Whatever desai got until now were Immediate actions like with ananya and meera......but here he gave a gap of week. 

Still feeling,  a lot can happen over a week

Considering this is happening after a bad phase of marriage .

clps clps clps clps clps
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply