Adultery Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy (COMPLETED)
An update is posted in my story EROTIC WEEKEND WITH THE BOSS by fulfilled_ann+11 (copied) (xossipy.com)

[url=https://xossipy.com/thread-23003-post-3489036.html#pid3489036][/url]Hope you will enjoy reading the update.
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
waiting for next update  yourock
[+] 1 user Likes CKmomLover's post
Like Reply
(16-07-2021, 12:02 AM)CKmomLover Wrote: waiting for next update  yourock

Thank you, will post  soon.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
For Nisha, all this was taking her to seventh heaven, she was in throes of exotic pleasure, not the usual missionary style fucking most couples may do. She started moaning  please Rohit, suck it like that, , ummmmmmmmm yes lick and suck my pussy ummmmmmm oooooooooooooooooooh, toooooooooo gooooooooooood and then she cummed. He smiled and then drank all her pussy juices.

Now they rested for a coupel of minutes to ensure Nisha catches her breath and then they hugged. Honey I want you to ride me, I want to see your boobs swing as you fuck me, I want to drink your bosom beauty and also taste your mangoes as you fuck me. These words sent electric signals to her mind. Oh no Rohit, you come on top was all she could say. Honey, no silly way today, I want you to ride, don’t you want to see my cock come out and disappear in your lovely pussy, he pleaded. He pushed her on to him and Nisha, too thought she too needs to have variety. So she climbed on to him, placed her legs on either side of his body, and slowly guided her pussy on to his cock. It was a sight to behold, this beautiful, young married lady so willingly pushing her pussy on to his cock and yes seeing that happening as her eyes were riveted to her actions. 

Rohit lay there quietly as he saw this beauty push her pussy in to his cock, he wanted to act only if needed but then the need never came as she finally pushed all of his hard cock in to her pussy. Ummmmmmmmmmm Nisha, you have done so expertly, what a feeling to have your pussy lip grip my cock. Stay there like that for a minute. Then she sloly lifted her up and then again down fucking him slowly, yet the passion and fire is such slow will do no good and she started moving up and down fast. Her boobs were swinging up and down in rhythm with her movements, Rohit was feasting on this sight. He too was lost in the moments of pleasure. He placed both his hands on her tits and was kneading them, fondling them and pressing them. Hey honey they are my tits not Atta she said. Honey I know but they are so good I could not resist and he lifted himself and put his mouth on her tits and sucked it with full vigor.

Back Winnie and Avi

The two went to a nice cozy place and Avi took the risk of sitting by her side. She just smiled at him and was in no discomfort sitting close to him. He ordered a drink and she asked him are you not working and he said, he will go home after food He asked her of her choice and she said some soft drink but he insisted on her to have some, his thoughts were a drink will loosen her. She said Ok why displease you and ordered for a gin. She was dressed in jeans and a lovely green top. There was no clev show as she basically came for shopping. 

But Winnie is Winnie and she went to loo and unhooked a couple of the hooks of her top. She returned and was sipping her drink and they chatted together. Winnie too thought let me take this chance meeting as opportunity  ad try to put  some direction instead of shooting in air. So she allowed him to order another drink and by now as she leaned he was staring at her boobs and face. She smiled and looked at him, Avi do not embarrass me by looking like that. Winnie, you are such a beauty, I cannot take my eyes of you. Well let me admit I have a crush on you. So saying he placed his hands on her thigh and she gently nudged his hands away. 

I understand Avi, your looks have already conveyed that but I am married and happy with Anil. I cannot even think of cheating him. He played his hands on her legs again gently squeezing her and said I know that but still I cannot control once I see you. Winnie is all smiles now. She let him roam his hands higher; she herself placed her hand on his legs. This gave him more confidence and he said what to do I am bitten by your beauty. He was caressing her legs by now. Winnie decided now is time and so Avi I want to tell you a secret. Oh what was it he asked. She said just like you have a crush on me, I think my hubby too has similar crush on Nisha. He likes sensuous beauties very much. This sent shock waves to Avi, he never thought for a moment of this possibility, though he suspected that she was hinting at a swap, he thought it is his wild idea only.

stay tuned.............
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
(16-07-2021, 12:02 AM)CKmomLover Wrote: waiting for next update  yourock

update posted CK, hope you liked reading it.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story WIFE MAKES HUSBAND A CUCKOLD BY rockpaperscissor8+12 (copied) (xossipy.com)

Hope you will enjoy reading the update
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
winnie?

[Image: boss1.jpg]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story  Sexcapdes of RAJESH (xossipy.com) 

Hope you will enjoy reading the update.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story  ROHIT CONTINUES TO FLIRT With JANKI.. Smita and Janki journey fm conservative housewife to cuckoldress. (xossipy.com)

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
I think my hubby too has similar crush on Nisha. He likes sensuous beauties very much. This sent shock waves to Avi, he never thought for a moment of this possibility, though he suspected that she was hinting at a swap, he thought it is his wild idea only............

He gulped his drink in one go and ordered another. No Avi enough she said but he said I need one for sure. She smiled knowing she has punched his dreams and thoughts. He took another big sip before he finally said OK Winnie, am happy you have let out the secret, how about you, what you think of me. She smiled and said Avi I always thought of you as a nice, gentle handsome man.  I am amused you have a crush on me as I am older to you and yes I like you but will not say I have crush on you or for that matter on anyone. 

He was tempted to ask not even Rohit but then the marketing man he is, he decided not to rub her on the wrong side. I have not thought of Anil having a crush on Nisha, he finally said and she replied other man’s wife is always more beautiful. They had a hearty laugh.  He was not sure, he was happy he met her, has reasons to feel happy as he caressed her legs and stole a few clev showing moments, yet he was also confused. As they parted Winnie gave a parting shot, Avi, you  guys are willing and now the question is whether we 2 ladies also are willing and if so are you guys both ready to handle. Then she smiled and said anyway you two guys come for dinner to our house; I will tell you the date. She walked to her car and left.

She returned home with the satisfaction of mission accomplished, she knew she made her point clear that her hubby wanted to fuck Nisha and if Avi is OK with that, may be she will agree. A pure and simple swap is what she proposed.

Poor Nisha never has any feelings for Anil as he is no Rohit in wooing women. She never ever imagined herself in bed with anyone till she fell for Rohit. For her getting laid by Rohit is by itself a great betrayal and she was hoping against hope somehow her hubby will agree for a 3sum. She loved her hubby very much and she just allowed herself to be laid once but his skills of pleasuring her impressed her. 

Naturally she wanted more and when he called again she let herself be pleasured and give pleasure not withstanding her desire to come back home. Sexual pleasures are great temptation and like any other normal human; she too succumbed to the pleasures. Blissfully and luckily she is yet unaware of these thoughts.

Back to Rohit and Nisha

He bit her nips lightly and this sent waves of pleasure and she jerked but in the process she ended up going higher but her tit remained in his mouth. He was sucking her tits passionately as by now she also bent from her sitting position and offering her melons to him urging him to suck them harder. Soon she is tired but he encouraged her to continue, yet few more pushes and she cummed and he quickly asked her to move up his body and put his face on her pussy and drank her pussy juices yet again. 

She now moved lying on him, their bodies touching each other and she placed her hands on his hair and said what have you done to me Rohit, I have become a slut allowing you to fuck me.  Honey you are special,   you are no slut.  I wanted to have you all again and am fully happy we two are here. You must have told this to many women,  you are special to many she teased him. Honey yes I did fuck some not many but of all you are ultra special. Ok we will talk of that later but your junior is still hard she said naughtily.

stay tuned...........

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story WIFE MAKES HUSBAND A CUCKOLD BY rockpaperscissor8+12 (copied) (xossipy.com)

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
You must have told many women,  you are special to many she teased him. Honey yes I did fuck some not many but of all you are ultra special. Ok we will talk of that later but your junior is still hard she said naughtily.,,,,,,

Rohit asked her to come down and bend and then took her doggy style. His lust is at its peak now and he began fucking her fast and furious, his hands were either smacking her ass or fondling her boobs or even both. As his  body met hers in full force the union is producing sounds like thapaak, thapak, thapak,. She started moaning again ummmmmmmm Rooooooooooooooohit, yes fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk meeeeeeeeeee faster, still faster and harderrrrrrrrrr, ohhhhhhhhhhh what a way to get laid, yes honey fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk me I am cummmmmmmmmming and she cummed  and his rod was showered with her juices. 

Rohit too has come to his final moments and he too pushed harder and faster for a few minutes before he said honey, your pussy is really tight and delicious, I am cummmmmmmmmmming and he ejaculated in to her married pussy. They lay in each other hands for some time.

They had then some food and drinks get back energy and he fucked her again and again and finally they slept very late.

After she woke up, Nisha looked at herself, she felt shy to see herself stark naked by the side of Rohit as she rose his head came near her tits and in deep sleep too he still pulled her close and in the process his head was placed on her bosom and in sleep he was kissing her tits. She smiled and then thought Oh God what has come to me, I thought I will go home after a dinner and here I am nude in bed and fucked thoroughly, I have almost his fuck toy. Yet she now felt now things have moved fast and deep, she  knew she now has soft corner for him as he has great love making skills and she knew she will not be able to refuse him if he asks her on date again. 
He is giving her so much pleasure it will be impossible for her to say no she thought. She untangled herself, kissed him on his lips and then finished her chores and was ready, she thought of dressing but thought she will just cloth herself in a robe. Just then he stirred and as it happens he also had a morning boner. 

He opened his eyes to find Nisha in her robe, she said good morning and he pulled her, honey you need to take care of him too guiding her hand to his cock and swiftly removing her robe. She said no, finish your chores but he said honey it is great to have morning suck  from a beauty like you and she by now is already is playing with his dick. He indicated that he wanted her to suck his cock and she obliged. 

As she sucked he was caressing her back, his eyes showing the pleasure and satisfaction of fulfilled desire. That made him hard and again he made her ride him hard and fast. Nisha was tired but her eyes were glowing with pleasure and she now found new ways of sexual pleasure.  

Nisha thoroughly enjoyed this action of Rohit, her tits were enjoying the squeezes, licks and bites and they are sending waves of pleasure to her full body. So she finally said Come Rohit, finish your chores first. He rose reluctantly and then got dressed. They roamed around the resort but they spent lots of time in the room. Either way his hands or lips are on her and she also enjoyed the attention she is getting or the intimate moments she is having with him. They fucked multiple times on that day and night and her pussy was almost sore with the pounding it received.

stay tuned.........
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story  ANJALI ENJOYS THREESOME . Rama, A journey from a prude to Hot Wife by elder_guy (xossipy.com)

Hope you will enjoy reading the update
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story WIFE MAKES HUSBAND A CUCKOLD BY rockpaperscissor8+12 (copied) (xossipy.com)

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Either way his hands or lips are on her and she also enjoyed the attention she is getting or the intimate moments she is having with him. They fucked multiple times on that day and night and her pussy was almost sore with the pounding it received.

It was in the next morning while he was ensuring his morning boner is used for a purpose and was riding her doggy, that Rohit finally let out his secret desire, honey I want to fuck you as your hubby either watches or joins us. Nisha was stunned, shocked and scared too. Hey what are you taking, have you gone nuts, Avi will never allow me to be fucked, he will kill me, I betrayed him she said with a feeling, He hugged her, kissed her, fondled her tits and then said but you tell me, do you want to enjoy as your hubby watches and joins and she replied if he is willing at all, I will be free of this feeling of betraying my sweet heart. 

He said then leave this to me, I will see how far we can go and make him join. If need be we have to put a bait. Bait she asked surprised, yes may be he too fancies a lady who knows?? With thoughts fucking her before her hubby as he watches initially and then joins, his cock was rock hard and he fucked her fast and furious. This day after the burst of activity of previous day, the fucks were less but kisses were more as he realized she may be sore. And then they started their return journey in the evening and Rohit dropped her at her home. Before taking her home he stopped at a shop and presented her with an expensive dress with matching underwear. She protested she cannot wear that but he said wear it when you feel like. You will look stunning. Even while leaving her home he hugged her, kissed her and said honey you are mine, please do not say no, she smiled and said no dear I am his property, yes I know but you are mine too and she smiled at him in agreement. He then left but reminded her she is free to call him back reminding her of her earlier call to him and she blushed.  He kissed her bye and left

Hardly had he reached the parking area when his phone beeped and she said it is almost 8 pm, why don’t you have dinner here, I will cook for you. He said honey dinner is OK but no cooking and no waste of time. May be next time I will enjoy your food. She is now caught and said OK as you wish.

Back to Winnie and Anil

She drove back home, slept soundly thx to the gin she had and woke up, decided to have a shower and then dressed herself casually and was having Tea and was watching TV but her mind was recollecting the afternoon. Now she is not sure what she did was right and she wanted to talk to her sweet hubby. Anil came by about 7pm. He walked said Hi honey, how are you and how is your day and she replied great. She brought Tea for him and he sipped it and then said let me shower first.

Post his shower, he walked to the love seat and said ok honey let me have a drink, I am tired today meeting all those useless guys. He seemed in a bit of bad mood. They chatted for a while and only when he filled his second round of drink did Anil ask so how was your day. It was then she narrated to him the afternoon incidents.

stay tuned...........
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story Sexcapdes of RAJESH (xossipy.com) 

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story  JANKI. SIGNALS GREEN. Smita and Janki journey fm conservative housewife to cuckoldress. (xossipy.com)

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story  ANJALI ENJOYS THREESOME . Rama, A journey from a prude to Hot Wife by elder_guy (xossipy.com)

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Post his shower, he walked to the love seat and said ok honey let me have a drink, I am tired today meeting all those useless guys. He seemed in a bit of bad mood. They chatted for a while and only when he filled his second round of drink did Anil ask so how was your day. It was then she narrated to him the afternoon incidents............

Anil was surprised that Winnie has put it so straight; he would have loved if it was conveyed subtly and the marketing man he is, he will not like to talk straight or tough normally. He then asked her what his reaction was. She retorted with a question, what do you think will be??? He pulled her close, kissed her passionately and said honey, don’t tease, and tell me. She smiled, placed her hand on his cock and caressed it and said he is surprised and confused and possibly more. You mean he is lost for words. 

Exactly and  I just walked back to my car and told him we will invite both of them to a dinner. To a hotel he asked, no honey dinner will be in our house and yes,  Rohit will walk in half way. He said honey, Avi has crush on you but I think Nisha will not agree for any swap. She said honey  that is why I called Rohit too, let us observe them and I have a hunch she may agree if as we think there is chemistry between them. Why you think so, simple honey it clears our doubts of her relation with Rohit, she smiled. Oh honey I thought you were beauty and sexy but you have become beauty with brains. 

Winnie is pleased and she simply said all this is for you only so u will be able to have Nisha finally as you want. He pulled her close and kissed her again. So what exactly you are planning on dinner day, even while saying all this he was kissing her neck and caressing her back. I have no definite plans and let us see how it progresses. In any case I will tease both of them and this will make Avi want me more. This said he pulled him to her and kissed him passionately, the kiss soon became a deep French kiss, their tongues darting in their mouths. 

They stopped for a while and continued their drinking session. Winnie indicated that they can put a stop for the topic and so they just chatted and had their dinner. Post dinner as Winnie came in to the bed he pulled her close and kissed her and he said hey what makes you exited now. He said just the thought I have a wife who is willing to do and go long way makes me hard. She laughed and said, do not tell me these marketing words, I think you feel there is some chance of fucking Nisha and that makes this junior hard and saying so she squeezed his rock hard cock. He did not reply but pulled her closer and then Winnie said I bet you want to make role play so you may imagine me as Nisha, He retorted why not you think of me as Avinash and she said you have real crush on her and I have no crush on Avi, it is that simple. So they agreed and he immediately. They  moved to living room to make the role play perfect.

Anil: Hi Nisha, how are you am happy you are here today.
Nisha: Hi Anil am fine how are you.

Come Nisha we can sit here and he mixed a Gin for her and mixed a scotch for him. They chatted for some time before Anil moved closer to her and he took her hand and said you have such soft and glowing skin. She smiled and said I think all men speak glowingly of other wives. He said no dear you are a special woman, radiating with beauty. You are so sensuous that I am bowled over. Winnie blushed as if she is Nisha and Nisha obviously enjoyed this compliment. Tut tut, I think men tell all these words to make innocent women like us happy and make us bite the trap.

stay tuned......
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply