Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III
I don't think if Desai gets to have Meera again , then Meera and Krish would be back to the square one. The situation back then when they seperated was very different from the one they are in right now. It was the time where they embarked on this journey and started to know themselves by exploring them which they are doing right now as well and I think every person does that in his life. They have been evolving each day in relationship and so is the love between them.
    They have always tend to enjoy the situation when they both are into it.As per character Krish has always disliked people who humiliate or show controlling nature towards him and this is the solely reason  he and Meera hated Desai. Krish might be a cuckold which I don't think is some weakness but he doesn't do this on cost of his dignity like Sam. There is a great difference between Sam and Krish ...Sam turned out to be pimp who is just using his wife for materialistic benefits where even Ananya is not happy whereas Krish and Meera on the other hand do it merely for excitement and fun purpose and never did to gain success in life and this thing surely didn't go unnoticed by Desai as he had used every card to persuade or bribe Krish but he found no result in that. 
If Desai has known Krish and he wants to remain in touch with Meera for  long or even for short duration which I'm sure everyone wish to do , then surely he won't take any stupid wrong step like using Meera or degrading Krish by boasting his win over Meera and if he still did then I guess he won't ever see Meera again and he would turn out to be a fool which I'm sure he's not. Meera and Krish are not Ananya and Sam.
    Krish has always given multiple chances to the people who have been nice and trustworthy to him and that is why Desai was capable of befriending him again.be 

I agree Tejas was an interesting character but he stands no chance against Desai. Tejas is shown just as a kid and I don't think it would be that exciting if he gets lucky. He might get a little in his plate but he surely doesn't deserve Meera as whole.He for sure deserves some juice which even Krish wish for.
 This story from start has revolved around Desai who has definitely turned out to be the lead character of this series and if nothing happens between Meera and him then all goes in vain ,however its important in what situation it happens and what it moulds into. Its the situation which will  define the future.
 I don't think Meera and Krish would lose their respect or belief if anything happens at all.Its the situation which would define the future and they for sure would and should remain together, what may ever happen in future.

I think as long as Meera and Krish love each other and respect each other's decisions then nothing can move them.They are not a normal kind of boring couple and that is the gift they possess.I'm sure Even thousands of Desai can't separate them. I have always admired the chemistry which the author has shown between Krish and Meera and that is the essence of this story. we could have found  Ananya getting fucked by Desai arousing but it wasn't even near to Desai and Meera and the only reason is the love and madness which both Meera and Krish have for each other.As long as they are together and are in crazily in love , things would always be exciting.

Heart
[+] 1 user Likes critic_honest's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
To save Ananya, Krish will make Meera sleep with Ashish and Desai. Finally Meera who is a slut now will also become a "complete" whore. Now thinking about Desai while fucking meera, Krish must be happen if that happen inside him.

Krish had already seen how Desai made Ananya moan and cry while fucking. Desai knows how to satisfy and keep a woman happy. This is a clever plan by Desai to bring out the cuck out of krish and think about Desai in Bed. Interesting moves. Soon Meera will open her legs to Desai happily.
Like Reply
(06-07-2021, 04:32 AM)critic_honest Wrote: I don't think if Desai gets to have Meera again , then Meera and Krish would be back to the square one. The situation back then when they seperated was very different from the one they are in right now. It was the time where they embarked on this journey and started to know themselves by exploring them which they are doing right now as well and I think every person does that in his life. They have been evolving each day in relationship and so is the love between them.
    They have always tend to enjoy the situation when they both are into it.As per character Krish has always disliked people who humiliate or show controlling nature towards him and this is the solely reason  he and Meera hated Desai. Krish might be a cuckold which I don't think is some weakness but he doesn't do this on cost of his dignity like Sam. There is a great difference between Sam and Krish ...Sam turned out to be pimp who is just using his wife for materialistic benefits where even Ananya is not happy whereas Krish and Meera on the other hand do it merely for excitement and fun purpose and never did to gain success in life and this thing surely didn't go unnoticed by Desai as he had used every card to persuade or bribe Krish but he found no result in that. 
If Desai has known Krish and he wants to remain in touch with Meera for  long or even for short duration which I'm sure everyone wish to do , then surely he won't take any stupid wrong step like using Meera or degrading Krish by boasting his win over Meera and if he still did then I guess he won't ever see Meera again and he would turn out to be a fool which I'm sure he's not. Meera and Krish are not Ananya and Sam.
    Krish has always given multiple chances to the people who have been nice and trustworthy to him and that is why Desai was capable of befriending him again.be 

I agree Tejas was an interesting character but he stands no chance against Desai. Tejas is shown just as a kid and I don't think it would be that exciting if he gets lucky. He might get a little in his plate but he surely doesn't deserve Meera as whole.He for sure deserves some juice which even Krish wish for.
 This story from start has revolved around Desai who has definitely turned out to be the lead character of this series and if nothing happens between Meera and him then all goes in vain ,however its important in what situation it happens and what it moulds into. Its the situation which will  define the future.
 I don't think Meera and Krish would lose their respect or belief if anything happens at all.Its the situation which would define the future and they for sure would and should remain together, what may ever happen in future.

I think as long as Meera and Krish love each other and respect each other's decisions then nothing can move them.They are not a normal kind of boring couple and that is the gift they possess.I'm sure Even thousands of Desai can't separate them. I have always admired the chemistry which the author has shown between Krish and Meera and that is the essence of this story. we could have found  Ananya getting fucked by Desai arousing but it wasn't even near to Desai and Meera and the only reason is the love and madness which both Meera and Krish have for each other.As long as they are together and are in crazily in love , things would always be exciting.

Heart

So true. Even Desai already said he doesn't want complete surrender like Sam, which seems to indicate he doesn't really care about Ananya anymore, and just filled with self loathing. Desai is basically slowly moulding Krish's thinking, so he can enjoy freely with Meera, without it filling either Meera or Krish with guilt or self loathing.
Like Reply
I never expected krish to fuck meera satisfactorily. He must have had premature ejaculation and given disappointment to meera. She should have remembered her night with Desai.
Like Reply
Bhai Sunday aur kitna dur hai
Like Reply
Hi dear Author Krish,

I just wanted to suggest you a point regarding your writings.
No doubt that you are a brilliant writer and you always give logics behind the story and always proceed with a pace which actually makes it a erotica. But just a suggestion that I personally feel that you sometimes lack sexual tension in your updates. There have been instances where sexual tension was indeed felt but it do lacks if take the story as a whole. Please don't mind, I am just speaking my mind.
           Either you at instant provide with direct sex scene or there are just logical conversations which we do admire but sexual tension is also something which should be there in an erotica. I never meant it should be full of baseless sex or just sex ,I meant that if there is sexual tension developed , then it keeps the reader on the edge. It's not just sex scenes which actually arouse the most readers but the scenario how its happening. of course we can not manipulate the characters and personality of the characters.. its just that some scenarios makes it way more arousing than the actual sex scene.
I hope you get my point and don't take in opposite sense. 
Just wrote what I had in my mind....

Thanks
[+] 1 user Likes critic_honest's post
Like Reply
Waiting Krish
Like Reply
I wish it was Sunday today
Like Reply
(07-07-2021, 02:40 AM)critic_honest Wrote: Hi dear Author Krish,

I just wanted to suggest you a point regarding your writings.
No doubt that you are a brilliant writer and you always give logics behind the story and always proceed with a pace which actually makes it a erotica. But just a suggestion that I personally feel that you sometimes lack sexual tension in your updates. There have been instances where sexual tension was indeed felt but it do lacks if take the story as a whole. Please don't mind, I am just speaking my mind.
           Either you at instant provide with direct sex scene or there are just logical conversations which we do admire but sexual tension is also something which should be there in an erotica. I never meant it should be full of baseless sex or just sex ,I meant that if there is sexual tension developed , then it keeps the reader on the edge. It's not just sex scenes which actually arouse the most readers but the scenario how its happening. of course we can not manipulate the characters and personality of the characters.. its just that some scenarios makes it way more arousing than the actual sex scene.
I hope you get my point and don't take in opposite sense. 
Just wrote what I had in my mind....

Thanks
Thanks for writing what's in your mind. I think comments like this will only help one improve as a writer. Thanks for not holding back.
I also have no issues when people speak of what do they expect to see happen next in the story. Even though I don't change my plot based on them, such comments makes me understood what readers are expecting and how they are perceiving the emotions in the story.
I'm really thankful for all those who've posted comments here. It gives me great joy when I come back to the site and see so many comments.

The next chapter looks a smaller one, and I am looking forward to post it sooner than usual.
Thanks again.
With love.
Krish.
Find my stories here:
NODAS
ACON
Startup
Accident
K-III

[+] 4 users Like krish_999's post
Like Reply
Thank you for the update Krish post the continuation soon but saddened by hearing it's a small update. Hope for a bigger and erotic update soon
Like Reply
great narration like lost 2 parts ..thanks
Like Reply
Chapter Fifteen

"You were so hot last night," I told Meera as we had breakfast.
"And you were almost like a maniac. My body is aching." Meera blushed. "I feel exhausted, but I also feel rejuvenated."
I wanted to ask her the real reason behind her arousal. But I ignored the thought as I was afraid that she would ask me the same about me. I didn't want to admit I was aroused by Desai's talk. I was sure she wouldn't buy my other opinion that I found her irresistible. She had always been irresistible.

In the evening, we went to a film. It was a lovely film. We were talking about it and laughing even after leaving the theatre. We had dinner at a cosy restaurant before heading back home.
We were again in the mood to make out before we reached home. Meera knew my intention and she was smiling as I unlocked our door.
"You're hurrying it," she giggled.
I quickly opened the door and pulled her inside.
"It feels we're entering a hotel suite. Shouldn't I hurry then?"
I asked and kissed her. She kissed me back. I could tell from her breath that she was equally aroused.
There was no stopping after that. We barely reached our bed before I was ready to lower my pants. Meera caressed me over my underwear and asked me to remove it. I didn't hesitate. She too didn't, as she removed her top and unhooked her bra in one go.
"You're so hard," Meera caressed me again. "What are you going to do to me?"
I pulled down her jeans and panty together to her knees and I was looking at her shaved pussy. I wanted to eat it. But I was way past the need for foreplay.
"I'm going to fuck my baby," I said, looking up.
I couldn't remove her tight jeans beyond her shank and she did it herself to present me the glorious view of her completely nude body.
"Then do it," she whispered.
But she stopped me right before I could lay her on the bed.
"Not now," she said and pulled me close to her. She kept her right foot on the bed and left on the floor and invited me. "Now."
I was surprised. "Like this?"
I was even more surprised as she grabbed my dick and guided it into her. My body arched inward automatically as I pushed my dick inside her.
"Mmm..." Meera moaned. I was going in the right place. I moved further and she moaned again. I was hitting the sweet spot with the right amount of friction every time I pounded hard and Meera hugged me tight with a suppressed scream sooner than I expected. I couldn't understand what magic I had performed.
It was beyond my belief and I was learning new things. She was teaching me.
I kissed her hard and sucked her tongue while I began to fuck her again. I fucked her for long in the standing position, making her switch leg that was kept on the bed.
I found my passion still high and I didn't want to stop serving her. I lay on my back and asked her to sit on my throat to allow me to eat her pussy non-stop. I didn't stop until she begged me to stop. When I asked her to ride me, she grabbed my dick and guided it into her wet hole.
"You are still so hard," she moaned through the wet kisses she gave me while riding me. Her tits were as hard as they were on the previous night. I sucked them alternately. She moved her hip backwards slowly and dropped it faster, making my dick penetrate her with a noise. It felt like she was fucking me. And she was going to finish me there. While on the edge of hitting her second orgasm, she paused a moment to kiss me and she flicked her lips over my lips. Her wet tongue danced over my lips, making me realise how much she desired me and how much she loved me. She then pushed her tongue into my mouth and started riding me again. She came for the second time, and she passed her saliva down to my throat while quivering with a long orgasm.
"Oh my God, I'm so tired. It feels so good to be like this... Promise me you'll always be mine" She cupped her palms around my face, locking me with her eyes.
"I'll always be yours, baby," I said and came on top of her to pound her hard for another few seconds. She sensed when I reached the peak and asked me not to pull out.
"I'm safe from today," she said.
I came like huge.
That night I realised there's nothing that can make you happier than great sex. I found all my doubts fading out as I slept hugging Meera's naked body.
It was another night to remember.

Ananya phoned me on Monday.
"I'm sorry about last Friday Krish, it was a disaster." She was apologetic.
"It's okay. I can understand you, Ananya."
I refrained from straightaway asking about the night even though I was curious to know about it.
But she had more to reveal.
"I phoned you to tell you something, Krish. Last night I slipped a bit. I mean, about our secret. I told Susheel about our past. Not entirely. I told him we've had sex already."
"What!" I was stunned. For a brief moment, I was angry. Then I thought she was bluffing. "But why?"
"He wanted me to seduce you."
It wasn't a new thing for me. Desai had offered me the chance to sleep with her already. I knew why he was trying to do it. But I pretended to be innocent.
"Why?"
"Because after watching me do it with his friend, he wanted to see more like that. But he didn't want to see his friend do it again. So he chose you."
"And?"
"I felt his alpha male ego should get a reality check. He thinks he is the best. I wanted to tell him there are better men out there. So I told him that I had already slept with you, years ago. And I said you were better than he has ever been, and there is no point in persuading me to sleep with you."
I should have rather felt good about her statement that I was better than Desai in bed. But as I would later wonder many times, I did not feel like it could be true. I did not ever believe I could be better. That was perhaps the root cause of my insecurity around Meera. The way she had narrated the night with him had certainly made me believe for my life that I could never repeat what he had done to her. When Ananya spoke to me about many incidents of Desai's sexual prowess, it merely acted as nails to strengthen that belief on the walls of my heart.
Therefore I ignored her point and asked about Desai.
"What did he say?"
"He did not believe me at first. But then was like, 'now I fucking understand why the fuck Krish was not ready to sleep with you, oh shit I should have thought about it’ and all. You should have seen his face then."
"You shouldn't have told him that, Ananya," I said.
"I wanted him to stop pushing me to you. I wanted to hit him where it hurts the most. His male ego. I am sorry I had to break our secret."
I was already thinking about the possibility of Desai trying to blackmail me with the information to get Meera, even though I wasn't scared of it.
"Didn't you think he can tell this to Sam?"
"No, he won't tell Sam." Ananya was confident. "I've told him that he can't tell anyone else, because if he told someone then I'm going to deny it all."
"Did he hurt you after that?" I asked softly.
"He was changed after that. He couldn't shake it off his head for the whole night. He kept asking me the details, like about how it felt and how you were. He was so jealous and eager to do better. He did not let me sleep well. He wanted to know why you were better than him. I said you were soft and lovely and allowed me to go on top of you and even let me spit into your mouth. When I told him that, you won't believe me - he wanted me to do that to him."
I couldn't stop smiling, "and did you spit into his mouth?"
"Yeah, I didn't miss the chance." I could sense the excitement in her voice.
"How did you feel?"
"Well...it was the most wonderful sex I had with him ever. He too felt the same and he asked me if I wanted anything from him. Anything I wanted. I said I don't want to sleep with any of his friends. And never in the presence of Sam and never in my house."
"Good wish list." I quipped.
"He said he will think about it."
"Do you think he will ask me about the truth before he does so?"
"What will you say ?"
"Well, I will say the truth."
I said.

Even though I told her that I'll admit Desai that I had slept with Ananya, I wondered whether I had blundered by seeking help from Ashish for her. I didn't want Meera to know that I'm still in touch with Ananya and I'm helping her through none other than Ashish. My only solace was a hope that Ashish and Desai were not close enough to share such details.
That evening when Meera came home I asked her about Ashish. Her opinion about her boss remained extremely negative.
"What if your boss is actually a friend of Desai and they are plotting together to make you think favourably about the latter? Has it ever crossed your mind?"
I asked.
"Of course I have thought about it!" Meera said with a smile. "But they don't like each other, I know that."
Meera's reply gave me some relief that things were under control.

On Sunday we visited the temple. When Pawan knew about it he expressed his interest to join us next time. We were getting closer to him than other neighbours.
Meera told me that Pawan and Sheetal had earlier tried to undergo IVF. But Pawan was sceptical about it, as he came to know of the expected hormonal injections and physical interventions Sheetal needed to undergo as part of the treatment. Eventually, he decided in favour of it. But their hope of seeing a baby foot was crushed by a laboratory result. Sheetal said it was a time when their lives were nothing short of hell, without any hope. She had withdrawn into a cocoon until she met Meera with whom she shared her worries to an extent. Sheetal told Meera that she was a wonderful person to speak to.
Sheetal had requested Meera to keep her infertility treatment a secret. But Meera told me about it the same day.
"You're really a great friend," I said.
"I know I can't keep secrets from you for long, so why even try?"
Meera retorted.

As we saw Pawan and Sheetal quite a lot, I noticed one thing. While Sheetal looked forward to spending her evenings with Meera, Pawan appeared desperate to be my friend. Every time he saw me he wanted to strike a conversation about nothing. He was everywhere I went. He would often run into me at sweet shops and markets but he hardly came forward to shop with me. At one point I even started wondering if he was stalking me.
And there was a strange note in his behaviour whenever he saw me with Meera apart from being overly nervous around her.
In the evenings I would often stand on our balcony and watch Meera and Sheetal going for the evening walk. I later noticed that Pawan would always be around when they would cross the gate. It was easy to guess what he was doing. He was infatuated by my wife's stunning looks. However, he never dared to start a conversation with Meera.
In my mind too, he was one of the regular folks who were way out of her league. And he never appeared in my evening fantasies. I was not going to be entertained if he was stalking Meera.
So one day I decided to confront him.
I walked up to him immediately after Meera and Sheetal returned from the park.
"Watching the ladies, huh?" I asked in a stern voice. "What are you doing, dude? Escorting the ladies?"
"Not the ladies," he smiled lavishly at me. "Only one lady. My wife."
I was taken aback a little.
"Does she need it?"
"No. But I am worried about her health." He said. I felt bad for doubting him.
He was not stalking me or my wife. He was just overly concerned about his wife's health, especially after the failed medical treatments.
Pawan invited me over a coffee as usual and this time I decided to accept.
I followed him to his apartment and Sheetal served me coffee. She looked fresh out of a quick shower and the tips of her hair were still dripping wet.
"It looks like my visit is untimely," I said. "You finished your shower too quick."
Sheetal just smiled as Pawan replied.
"We’re just happy that you visited."
Sheetal went back to her room as I casually picked up a Rubik's cube from the display shelf and began to solve it while chatting over mundane affairs. Pawan was surprised when I finished it. He was so excited that he called Sheetal and handed her the completed puzzle.
"He did it. Can you believe it?"
"We got this thing like two years ago." Sheetal had a look at the cube and smiled at me admiringly. "Since then, this is the first time I'm seeing it in the original condition."
I laughed. "There're some tricks to solve it. Don't worry, I'll teach you both, one day."
I said.
It took me a few days to forgive myself for suspecting Pawan.

I anticipated Desai's call for a few days. I was sure he would be dying to confront me.
I was ready to tell him that Meera knows about my fling with Ananya. I felt this would give him another shock if he was planning to blackmail me with the information.
But surprisingly the call never came. I thought he was plotting something else.

I didn't hear anything from Desai for one week. Then one day when Meera came home she told me she along with her colleagues had coffee with Desai.
Desai gave them a treat because he was impressed by a report prepared by Meera's team. The team had three members - Meera, Anagha, and another colleague named Nelson.
I was sure Desai's good impression of the project was solely based on Meera's presence in the group. The only thing he needed was an excuse to meet up with Meera.
And he was now capable of making it. I could sense the casualness when Meera spoke of him. There was a time when merely hearing his name would have upset her. Now she was comfortable sharing a coffee table with him.

The situation was becoming a little tricky. I was worried for sure. But I was not finding a good reason to express my reaction. Desai wasn't intruding on my personal life. Neither was he seeking anything from Meera. He was just being around as a good person. His excuses to meet Meera at her office were always professional in the past. The fact that Meera never needed him professionally had so far helped her distance herself from him. But now the situation was different. Meera had unknowingly taken advantage of a friendship with Desai and her colleagues knew of it. And she was forced to behave in a socially accepted manner with him.
It means she had to smile at him every time he visited her office. She had to shake hands with him whenever he forwarded his hand to her. She had to accompany her colleagues if Desai collectively asked them out.
I knew it wouldn't take long before he invited them all to his house for a lavish lunch. If that happened, the first thing he would do to Meera would be showing her his bedroom, only to awaken the memory of a long night in her.
I imagined Meera standing at his bedroom door and looking at the king-size bed. I was sure Meera's heartbeats would rise. Her body would become warm. Her cheeks would turn red. Her palms would sweat.
I cringed every time these thoughts crossed my mind.
But there was nothing I could do because I was afraid of showing my insecurity to Meera. I didn't want her to see me like a coward who was scared of a man whom she was confident of handling well. The only way to calm me down was to trust Meera completely.
I had to believe her.

One day I was having a casual conversation with Meera at home when she mentioned her boss was a divorcee. I knew it wasn't true because Ashish himself had told me about his wife and daughter who lived abroad. He seemingly hated women including his wife but he was a responsible husband and father. I had seen him talking to his wife when I visited his apartment earlier.
This made me wonder if Meera knew her boss well enough to claim the latter and Desai did not like each other. I again started thinking I shouldn't have sought help from Ashish to find a job for Ananya. My apprehension only grew with time as I heard nothing favourable from Ashish.
However, one day he killed all my worries with a phone call.
"Krish, I have found a job for your friend," He said.
He gave me the details and I felt it was a job Ananya would love to have.
Ashish had truly announced himself in front of me as a man of words. I thanked him wholeheartedly.

I met Ananya at a café to give the good news.
However, she appeared gloomy to face me.
"Are you okay?" I asked.
Ananya said Desai was just joking about letting her go. "He was lying."
"What?"
"He told me he would never ask me to sleep with his friends. He would neither come to my house nor do any type of intimacy in Sam's presence. He is even ready to let me go if that's what I wanted."
"Then why do you think he’s lying?”
"Because, in return he wants me to do one thing," Ananya paused a moment before she spoke further. “He wants to sleep with Meera. And he wants me to help him."
Her revelation did not shock me. But it made me wonder why Desai would speak of his wish to Ananya. I couldn't understand why Desai failed to guess Ananya would straightaway bring it to me.
What game is he playing?
“He was just saying it to see what I would say. I told him it’s impossible.” Ananya added.
“What did he say?”
"I told you he didn’t mean to let me go."
Only I knew Desai meant exactly what he said.
"Don’t worry. I have a better option. I have found a job for you," I revealed.
"Seriously? But how?"
Ananya's voice was suddenly alive.
I gave her the details of the job. She reached for my hand over the table.
"You are beyond what I deserve, Krish. I don't know how to thank you. You are one of the great things that ever happened to me."
She was going to cry, I thought. I grabbed her hands and patted her slowly on the back of her palm. She somehow managed to control her tears.
Ananya said she'd be proud to have that job.
"But I think Sam wouldn't like it." Her voice was low again.

Her doubt was right. Sam didn't want her to change her job when everything was going in the 'right' direction for them.
Ananya called me the next day to tell me about this and the fight she had with Sam. He eventually gave in when she threatened him with suicide. However, he asked her to keep it secret from Desai till the last moment. She agreed.
I felt things were on the right track. Ananya was going to be free from Desai.

Ananya resigned from her current job exactly two weeks later and joined the new office the very next day. Before Desai could guess what she would do after resigning, she had landed her new job.
Ananya phoned me every day from her new office to tell me how wonderful it was to be back in an office she had been dreaming about.
"Now I'm going to live my life my way, finally."
She said. Her voice was filled with happiness.
I felt glad that I could finally save her from her misery.

But it didn't take long before Desai found out how his beloved pet got the courage to pull it off. All the hell broke in his head the moment he learned my role in it.
I was standing on the balcony after dinner when I received his phone call.
‘Krish, I had let you live peacefully with Meera. But you again put your finger on my property. I have learnt how you've slept with Ananya and you just helped her say no to me. Now I'm letting myself make a word here. I won’t sleep with any woman until I sleep with Meera. Now you know how desperate that would leave me and how I am gonna make it happen.’
"Make your wish carefully, Mr Desai."
I said in a calm voice. I controlled my anger well. Meera was in the kitchen and I didn't want her to hear my voice.
"I know how to make a wish, you dumbass. Do you remember how Ananya returned to me after I fucked her for the first time on the sugarcane farm? Like that, every other woman in my life has returned to spread their legs for me. And Meera will also do the same."
"I don't care what you believe," I said stubbornly.
"You do care, Krish. You do care a lot. Let me tell you one more thing. When I fucked your lovely Meera that night, it was she who grabbed my cock and guided it into her pussy which you think you own. You know, she wanted it more than anything. She wanted me to give it deep into her. I'm damn sure she wouldn't have forgotten it. And she's going to come back to me."

------xxxxx------xxxxx-----xxxxx------

Find my stories here:
NODAS
ACON
Startup
Accident
K-III

[+] 10 users Like krish_999's post
Like Reply
Awesome update Krish thank you very much for the update Krish. Had great time reading it.
I taught Desai would be arround meera and Krish as good person. Than seduce meera to him. But by the development what has happened in this episode can't think how this will happen.
I taught Krish created blunder by seperating ananya from him but this had to happen at some instant of time. Revelation of ananya having sex with Krish and that too Krish better than Desai in it have made Desai like a beast now, who is haunting for his prey.
I m eager to see what would be Desai next step to make meera carve for him. At current situation Krish is deadly against it unlike previous 2 major encounter with Shekar and Das. Change in meera behaviour is one key thing here. She is ok now with Desai arround her. Meera knows about Desai intention from beginning. She is denying him on his face directly.
Desai told that he won't sleep with any gal before sleeping with meera again. He can't stay away from sex form sex. So is he going to seduce meeta soon. How will this happen. Can Krish save meera from this. Waiting for the next episode eagerly.
Why did Desai got angry on Krish and challenged him Because that would worsen the situation. Now should see how the story would take a turn from here. Post the update soon Krish can't wait
One request is episode between meera and Desai should not be forced one or humiliation kind of. That would make story uninteresting.
Thank you and waiting for the next update
[+] 2 users Like The Last samurai's post
Like Reply
Its getting hot in here... Desai's open challenge ❤️
Like Reply
Hot brooooo
Like Reply
i think it will end up with desai constantly implanting stories in krish's mind about
     him having sex with meera
     how meera misses him
     recent interactions [blown up of course] 
     and so on

Kris would become so out of touch with meera that he wont be able to satisfy her...And Meera will slowly/steadily move to Desai

Kris would only watch and watch and watch......

Of course, I could be wrong  Smile
Like Reply
grt update....waiting for meera will open her leg or not ......to desai ....story going very interesting sply ur way of writing krish ...
Like Reply
Great ... Now the game is begin ..
Dekhate hai ab aage kya hota hai
Like Reply
I don't understand why Desai needed to say such words and challenge Krish out of anger. Now they both are back to the square one of their relationship as Krish is again sure that Desai is after Meera.
Hope Desai realises his mistake the next morning and again tries to befriend Krish.
Because it would be so weird to see that Desai is now friends with Meera but not with Krish. If this happens then how can we rely on the relationship  of Meera and Krish that they share things at least the ones which are very important and surely intensions of Desai do fall under this.
      Krish should at least be-aware Meera indirectly or Directly of Desai or he still would rely on the trust assured by Meera??. I think this much he can share about Desai or we would be left in doubt if Meera and Krish actually share the kind of relationship which has been shown from the beginning of the series.( Because as the story tells, Meera can never cheat on Krish. The path to Meera can go though only and only Krish but Desai even after understanding this very well, still took totally the unrequired route.

This was really unexpected & disappointing behaviour from Desai.
Like some reader said, Please dear Author Don't make it a forced blackmailing or humiliation or revenge sex from Meera's side Or Desai lying and filling ears of Meera on Krish's back by bitching lies about him to Meera. This would be such a turn off and moreover far away from reality because Meera and Krish always discuss things if anything goes wrong, at least Meera always does.

Hope Desai is still able to seduce Meera and hope that doesn't happen on Krish's back.

Also, very curious to know if Meera and Desai too had standing sex that night and is this the reason Meera remembered this pose.( Not saying that she is remembering or missing Desai here ,because we're sure till now that there has been no Desai in her mind while having sex with Krish but yeah you can't always control your mind or memory) .Question is will Krish ask about this position ??
Like Reply
thanks,,, ❤️❤️❤️ from Bangladesh,,,,, waiting for update,,,,,
অনেক অপেক্ষায় ছিলাম,,, its good if 2 update in week
Like Reply