Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III
okay,,, I think making Ananya fucked by Desai's friend was not needed at all.Are we to just degrade Desai ??
Desai is a big business man and in real life there are always some qualities in such people and they are that these people keep their words ,deals and promises. Here I just got a little confused in understanding Desai.
By making Ananya a slut, here are we not portraying that Desai doesn't even have a soul. Things he said to Krish regarding Sam were merely just hollow words which had no meaning??

or he did it all for a purpose?? we'll get to see.... 

Sad that no words were exchanged between Meera & Krish regarding Desai in this update..
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
krish knows that meera is no different than ananya. she has fucked with other men. the only problem here is acceptance. after developing enemity with desai he does not want his wife to sleep with him. it is his ego and nothing else. desai knows how to make meera suck his dick.
Like Reply
(20-06-2021, 06:01 PM)Rocky Rakesh Wrote: krish knows that meera is no different than ananya. she has fucked with other men. the only problem here is acceptance. after developing enemity with desai he does not want his wife to sleep with him. it is his ego and nothing else. desai knows how to make meera suck his dick.

My friend ,I don't think Meera and Ananya are at all similar. Ananya has always been a Cheating wife...and she slept with Desai when Sam didn't even know about it. It's different that later on Sam agreed to it.

On the other Hand Meera does not like cheating on Krish(Yes, a little petting she might do, but sex on Krish's back NEVER).Her husband Krish is always aware of her deeds and its the couple who mutually decides  on everything. I don't think Meera would ever have sex with Desai without letting Krish know about it. Its just not Meera's style. Ananya is not even near to Meera.....

Now only time will tell, if Meera out of curiosity digs more about Desai and that doctor of his and if she will include Krish in this or not.
But for sure she hasn't yet started thinking sexually of Desai. Till now she is just curious I suppose ...
Although she hates Desai to the core but how can stop their questions and curiosity...

thanks
Like Reply
Very interesting to know how krish will try to stop Meera approached by Desai. Hope Asish is going to be key.
Like Reply
Epic....
Like Reply
Hello Krish, 

please don't make Meera an object for sex games of Desai and his friends.
I think that Meera deserves something better and more serious than Desai, who gets 
women "only" by his "money and dealings" in his bed. Both his behavior and appearance are 
not prestented to impress and attract women who are self-confident and believe in themselves.
His only weapon is his money, with which he buys people and especially women to live out 
his sexual urges.

Let Meera have some level and short romantic affairs (in harmony and knowledge with Krish)
with others (maybe from former acquaintances from the study times) or spontene acquaintances 
(like for example, Jay in the train) that are serious and on a higher level than what the 
arrogant and tactless Desai tends to offer.

Ultimately, this is an erotic story, (which is very well narrated, and has high gloss eroticism in it) 
accordingly will (... and should) sexual and erotic acts (with the main characters Meera & Krish) 
in which outsiders and strangers occur, but 
WITHOUT being dominated and humiliated ...

This is my request to the author,
I hope that he will listen to it.

In this sense
best regards
Lollobionda
Like Reply
Super
Like Reply
(20-06-2021, 11:04 PM)Lollobionda Wrote: Hello Krish, 

please don't make Meera an object for sex games of Desai and his friends.
I think that Meera deserves something better and more serious than Desai, who gets 
women "only" by his "money and dealings" in his bed. Both his behavior and appearance are 
not prestented to impress and attract women who are self-confident and believe in themselves.
His only weapon is his money, with which he buys people and especially women to live out 
his sexual urges.

Let Meera have some level and short romantic affairs (in harmony and knowledge with Krish)
with others (maybe from former acquaintances from the study times) or spontene acquaintances 
(like for example, Jay in the train) that are serious and on a higher level than what the 
arrogant and tactless Desai tends to offer.

Ultimately, this is an erotic story, (which is very well narrated, and has high gloss eroticism in it) 
accordingly will (... and should) sexual and erotic acts (with the main characters Meera & Krish) 
in which outsiders and strangers occur, but 
WITHOUT being dominated and humiliated ...

This is my request to the author,
I hope that he will listen to it.

In this sense
best regards
Lollobionda

One of the best part of the Author is that he writes as per his wish and I think we should let him do that.

I agree Meera doesn't deserves to become a 'sex doll' which could be used by Desai's friends and I certainly don't think Meera would ever do that (Again, she is not like Ananya) but I feel at least Desai deserves to have Meera.This man has been trying real hard relentlessly and I guess he has been our central character of the story from the start. All this will be in vain and a big disappointment to say if nothing ever happens between Meera & Desai.. BUT yes it should be consensual and not some blackmail/humiliation or something like that. 

we've seen Krish/Meera never regrets Jai's incident in Train or Tejas or Arman and its because there was no humiliation caused to Krish by these people.For Krish they were all safe as they never hurt his dignity or boasted their win over Meera. Desai should have understood that by now if he is not that dumb.He should first understand Krish if he ever has to get to Meera. Krish is the only key to Meera.

Also ,I'm  pretty sure that every reader here  must by now be quite curious to know if Meera actually enjoyed Desai that night or not..OR if she will really enjoy Desai or not if anything happens between them.we all wanna know if he was really boring that night as Meera says.Moreover, I'm even more curious to see how Krish's body would react when he witness any act between Meera and Desai together, May it be only private conversation between them and not sex.
If these all questions go unanswered, then it would be all be a total disappointment for us that why we even read the story on the first hand and surely the same feelings for Meera's husband as well as he would never know what actually happened that night or Meera will actually enjoy Desai or not.

But as I said, our author here has all planned it out  and he writes what he has to write..and we always welcome him.
Like Reply
Super update Krish. Back with a super bang.missed your writing
Like Reply
Great story krish .My favourite part was the train part with stranger .Desai it seems is slowly manipulating krish using ananya .
Like Reply
Nice update Krish , slowly Desai is making Krish think sharing meera is normal through ananya.
Make the Desai and meera seduction slow and erotic like " The indecent proposal " movie. Nothing should be force full. Shekar part was much intresting and erotic. Similar one will be very intresting.
Eagerly waiting for next part
Like Reply
Time for Desai to play his cards right by changing krish mind to ask meera to sleep with Desai. He can also request her to get pregnant with Desai child.
Like Reply
waiting for the update bro .....
Like Reply
Good to see krish's story again ...
Like Reply
Waiting
Like Reply
Waiting Krish for the update it's Sunday ha ha ha
Like Reply
Chapter – Thirteen

I phoned Desai in the evening.
"You are a man with the double standard, Mr Desai. You said you wanted Sam to enjoy getting his wife back from you. You don't want him to be a loser, right? Then how do you justify making his wife sleep with your friends?"
I heard light laughter from the other side and I was irritated beyond control.
"Fuck you man! You're a bastard." I yelled and cut the phone call.

Five minutes later he sent me a message.
'We need to meet, Krish. We should talk about it.'
He also sent me the address. It was a bar, his usual choice for an evening talk.
He led me to a private area. I thought of refusing to drink with him. But he did not wait for my approval as he ordered Scotch whisky for two.
"Make it quick. I mean really, really, quick." Desai ordered the waiter.
I just held a straight face. Desai waited until the order was served and then he spoke.
"You're right, Krish. My certain actions have led Ananya to sleep with a friend of mine. But you have to listen to me. What if I told you it was Sam who made me do that?"
I was stunned.
It is just another trick to deceive me.
"Stop being over-smart, Mr Desai. Why would Sam be so generous to you? What heaven on earth does he want in return for this generosity?"
"Your wife, Krish." He said readily. I thought I didn't hear him correctly.
"What did you say?"
Desai smirked. "I want you to take it as a joke, but it is true. Sam wants to sleep with your wife and for that, he is ready to do anything for me; to give anything to me."
It is just another trick to deceive me, I thought again.
"I know you wouldn't believe me, but I can prove it," Desai pulled out his cell phone and showed me a video clip.

It showed Sam sitting on a sofa which I quickly recognized. It was Desai's house.  Sam was talking, almost looking at the camera. 
"I've never felt more humiliated than when I sat in front of him. He heard all the sounds. I mean, I'm a husband, dude. That was painful."
I immediately knew he was talking about me.
"I just went on with the flow, Sam. After all, it is no secret to him that I have slept with your wife." Desai's voice was more audible than Sam's. I assumed that the mobile was kept in Desai's chest pocket when the video was recorded.
"I'm not complaining about that. You know my point is that I felt cheated when I met Krish yesterday. You gave him the promotion, didn't you? Have you seen his wife?"
"Yeah, I have seen Meera. What about her?"
"Meera is one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen. I have been friends with her. I mean I am still a friend. But she's a tough woman. You can't mess with her like any other woman."
"Do you have any experience with her?"
Desai's voice was now filled with enthusiasm.
"I have fantasized a lot about her. I mean I'm just a man who is as shameless as you know. But you know that better than anyone else. What do you think about Meera?"
"I think she's a fine woman."
"Fine woman? Desai, you are unbelievable. If you've met Meera once then you wouldn't say this."
"I have seen her many times. She's a wonderful woman. I have known her professionally for longer than your wife."
"Known her? That's a pity."
"Why?"
"You've given me many things in my life. In return I have pimped my wife to you, haven't I? Likewise you've given a promotion to Krish. And you've just known his wife? What favour did he do to you? Is he your business partner or something who helps you earn a huge amount of money? Does he suck your dick?"
"So you want me to fuck his wife too?"
"I can't be more specific, boss. But I can see you're not interested in her. I want a favour from you. You're the only one who can do it."
"Tell me."
"I want to bang that fine woman, at least once."
"That's a simple wish."
"I know Meera is a tough gift to wish for. I had tried my chance a couple of times but it didn't work. I would do anything for a chance with her."
Desai took his time to finish his drink, before replying. My heartbeats were rising.
"What would you do for me?"
"Whatever you want. Yeah, I will do whatever you say. But you have to let me do it with Meera."
"Interesting. Tell me what would you do with her if you had one night."
"Oh, that night would be like a dream. I'm fond of her warm lips, her shape and adorable smile, and even sweeter voice.” Sam seemed pleased for the opportunity to narrate his wish list as he went on. “I can't stop dreaming about how she would moan when my dick goes inside her. I am damn sure she has never experienced a man’s dick other than Krish's. I want her to feel how it is to take in another man's meat in her divine hole. I want to be that man. I will fill her mouth and pussy with my sperm. Oh man, just talking about it makes me hard. It was harder than this when I met her yesterday. Promise me you'll get me that."
"What about me?"
"You still have my wife. Have you done with her?"
The video clip ended there.

I was stunned by the revelation of my old friend's true face, once again. I had seen him trying to blackmail Meera to have a go at it with her.
It was years ago. After a night party when Meera left early with a womanizer, I was forced to believe she had sex with him. Sam was with me and he tried to console me like a true friend, and he stopped me from confronting Meera. But later I found him trying to blackmail Meera to get her sleep with him, lest he would tell me what she had done with the womanizer.
His plan backfired when Meera slapped him and kicked him out, teaching him a lesson about how good she was at dealing with men. It was a revelation to me that Meera had given the same treatment to Mr Thomas, the womanizer.
Many years later, he was back with his devilish dream of enjoying my wife's body. It was also true that he was humiliated by having to sit with me while Desai banged his wife in his bedroom. His only salvation to get over the humiliation was an opportunity to bang my wife.
And he was using his best weapon to get it done. In his thinking, Desai was capable to do anything.

"I asked him if I can keep Ananya with me for one week. He agreed." Desai went on. "He agreed that I can take his wife on my business tours. The only thing he wanted in return was a chance to bang your wife."
"And you promised him that?" My voice was filled with anger and frustration.
"Sam is disturbed because he thinks you have achieved success in your life without pimping your wife whereas he had the things a little differently. He doesn't understand that I am friends with you with or without your wife's cause."
Desai's speech didn't satisfy me.
"Did you promise him?"
"I did not keep Ananya with me for one week. I mean, why would I do that? I just asked that to find how much he cares about his wife."
I was getting irritated that Desai was not willing to answer my question.
"You still didn't say it." I blurted.
"I did not promise him anything, my friend," Desai said. "Because I have no intention to give him that one chance with Meera. He doesn't deserve to be that lucky. Even I have buried my wish because I have respect for you. But your friend is toxic. He's ready to trade his wife to any extend. Why should I stop using his greed? You've witnessed how Ananya was enjoying my dick the other day. I'm not only satisfied by her services but also proud of my ability to satisfy her cravings. Let me tell you, Krish, Ananya has told me things she wouldn't ever tell her husband or a friend like you. She has looked into my eyes and has told me how much she loves it when my dick enters between her legs. The smile she gives me before pushing my dick deep into her throat and that after making me cum in her mouth is, oh God, that's beyond my belief. She is always game to squeeze the last drop of cum out of my dick. There's no way I should think of another woman."
"Then why did you help your friend fuck her?"
"It didn't happen as you think. It happened because she is always game. She was ready, Krish. I didn't force her for anything. I only wanted to spice up things a bit. Me, her and a friend to watch. And a slight bit of intimacy too, if he’s interested. We were into it; Ananya was into it. She allowed us to take turns to undress her. But I got a phone call and it hooked me a bit longer than I expected. When I came back he was fucking her. I was disappointed, but I saw she was enjoying it. I just stood there watching her have fun. Who am I to stop her? My friend saw me and he began to stop. I gestured at him to continue. What else should I have done? He sought my permission and I gave it. That's the only thing I did. When he took her to his room she didn't oppose at all. He later told me how good she was to him. He said he had a second round on the same night for the first time in his life because she straightaway started sucking his dick in the room. I wasn't surprised because I'm familiar with her sex drive. She loves long sessions in bed. I'm worried she would ask me to introduce another friend to her."
"Ananya is worried that you would repeat it. Don't do it, Desai. It's my request."
I said slowly.
"I told you, it wasn't intentional, Krish. It just happened."
"Did you tell Sam about it?"
"That's what I'm coming to tell you. I mentioned my wish to try a threesome with Ananya and Sam was okay with that. I told him about it when I asked him to send her to my place on Saturday. Since he wasn't involved, he was aware there was gonna be someone else."
"He could have imagined your threesome involved two women, couldn't he?"
"I clearly mentioned two men were going to bang his wife. I didn't mean it at that time but I told him so only to know his reaction. Tell me if I needed to be more specific."
My head was down for a few seconds.
Bastard!
I didn't know whether I should tell this to Ananya. Will it relieve her or destroy her? I didn't know that either.
"But he does expect you to help him fulfil his dream about my wife," I said.
"I only wanted to test how badly he lusts after Meera. He is a fool to think I would set up Meera for him."
"Will you set up Ananya for your friends again?"
"I told you it wasn't like that."
"But you have asked me if I wanted to have sex with her."
"Your case was different. I had already slept with Meera once and I knew how pissed you were. If I was married, I would have offered my wife to you."
"That's because you wanted to do it again."
"Who doesn't want to sleep with your wife, dude? She's such a beautiful woman. But I have stopped long back forcing you for that."
I sat in silence for a while and finished my drink. As I began to leave, I asked him about the video.
“Why did you record it? Do you record everything like that? Are you recording this too?”
Desai smiled.
“I don’t record everything, my friend. I recorded that conversation because I didn’t want him to forget what he spoke. There are many things but it doesn’t concern you.”
His phone was not kept in his front pocket. So I believed his words.

After the evening with Desai, I wanted to warn Meera about Sam. But on an afterthought, I decided against it.
Sam will never get her. He doesn't deserve to be so lucky.
I thought about Ananya and her teary eyes. If she had enjoyed fucking Desai's friend then why did she cry afterwards? Is it remorse?
'She loves long sessions in bed. I'm worried she would ask me to introduce another friend to her.'
I felt Ananya must fuck another man, a better one in bed, only to piss Desai further. 

I did not tell Ananya about my conversation with Desai. I was counting on Desai's promise that he wouldn't repeat it. I hoped Ananya would get over the experience- whether good or bad- very soon.

Desai certainly managed to pacify me with his talking. It helped that I wasn't worried about Ananya like I used to in the past. Desai's refusal to side with Sam in his quest to seduce my wife convinced me that Sam cannot be a direct threat to me. I felt like Desai would protect Meera not only from Sam but also from the advances of any man. 
I never used to think Meera needed any sort of protection from anyone. She was smart enough to do that. But I still felt good about having Desai like an unseen protector. He was my only headache.
I also felt a sort of dirty pleasure that both Sam and Desai had to witness another man banging their partner. Sam was humiliated whereas Desai's true feeling was still a mystery. But I chose to believe he wouldn't have enjoyed it very much.

After my boss's return to the office from his abroad commitments, Desai stopped coming to my workplace. It was a major change from the past when I had to face Desai many times a week.
Meera's work-life had also gone through drastic changes, albeit adversely. She felt the pressure of working under a professionally demanding boss. I used to ask about him, and she never said anything positive. I still encouraged talking about her office matters, hoping it would lessen her frustration.

A month after my return to Pune I got invited to a party. I expected Desai but he was absent. And I met Ashish Sehgal again. He recognized me, despite meeting after a long gap. I told him about my Bangalore stuff and he congratulated me on my promotion. He said he too was going through a change in his professional life as he had assumed leadership of a new office.
I quickly realized who he was. He was the new boss Meera only had complaints about. I could only wonder why such type of coincidences keeps repeating in my life. And this time around too, I didn't mind befriending my wife's boss.
I wondered if I should tell him that my wife was a staff of his. However, on an afterthought, I decided to hide it from him. Even though I wanted to ask why he had been so harsh on his staff, I refrained as I noticed he wasn't keen to talk about his professional life. He neither talked about his personal life.
It was the other things that he was interested in talking about. And he was very good at it.
He was fun to be around, during a party. If I told Meera that Ashish was actually an entertaining guy, I was sure she would be annoyed.

Before the end of the night, I learned why Meera -or any woman- had all the reasons to hate him. He was a misogynist. He believed that women should only be in the kitchen or the bedroom. He had lots of stories of failed women to talk about, and they always brought laughter among the men. 
Even though I did not enjoy the underlying opinion of any of his stories, we thoroughly enjoyed each other's company.
"You're a good company, Krish. We should meet often, outside such parties." He told me at the end of the party. I agreed and we exchanged our phone numbers.

My promotion helped me reach home earlier. Meera would come home after me and go for her evening walk with Sheetal. My preferred time to work out was in the morning, in a nearby gym, and I got some free time during Meera's evening walk.
So I would get down to chit-chat with our gatekeeper Sadashiv. Sometimes I stayed home and decided to help Meera by cutting vegetables for dinner. She later told me I was not helping because I mostly cut them wrong - both in size and quantity. She asked me if I could do laundry instead. I agreed.
Our washing machine was fully automatic. The only thing I needed to do was to press a few buttons. But on the first day when I went through the clothes to check if my boxer was in there, I found her used panty and bra along with the dress she had worn to the office that day.
I remembered Tejas's obsession with them. As I touched them out of a dirty curiosity, and I strangely found it kinky and a little bit arousing. 

One day when I reached home late, Sheetal was there. She was waiting for Meera, as they were going for the evening walk. She stood up as I entered the hall.
"Why this formality, Sheetal?" I smiled and asked her to sit down.
She asked me about my day in the office. It was the first time she was directly talking to me. I noticed dimples as she smiled at me. It made her look cute.
As they went out I began my daily chorus of doing laundry. As I touched my wife's panty again, which had now become a regular kinky act, I found it highly arousing. Maybe it was because I hadn't had sex for more than seven weeks by then. The last time we had made love was the night before the death of Meera's mother. I had no complaint though, as I understood her pain. Even after coming back, Meera hardly looked like she was ready because of her job pressure, thanks to her new boss.
But as I felt my hands on her undergarments, I felt the itch to give myself a bit of sensual pleasure growing. I felt ashamed at first but not enough to stop me from touching myself. I slowly pulled out my dick and wrapped my wife's panty around it. I rubbed my lips on the inner side of her bra cups and masturbated. I closed my eyes and imagined Meera walking around her office. She was properly dressed, but I imagined men ogling at her and catching glimpses of her bra and panty lines unbeknownst to her. As I moved toward the finishing line of my warm race, I envisaged men getting more opportunities to enjoy the sight of her body through her unbuttoned shirt and short skirt. 
I came harder than I anticipated, and I attributed the huge cum load to the lack of sex for so long.
And this would become my evening routine.

Meera's stressful days at work didn't seem to end any soon. The reason was just one person.
"I'm gonna pick a big fought with Ashish next time he offends me like today."
I heard her saying this very often. I wondered if I should call up Ashish and reveal that Meera was my wife so that he would give her due respect. But I doubted that it would work. I knew how much he hated women in general and I feared revealing my relation with Meera would only help to spoil our friendship.
But I didn't want to see Meera upset because of him. I had to convey to him that all women were the same. I had to tell him that women too deserve respect.
One day I gave him a ring.
"I've been thinking about when I will be seeing you again. It's been long and I feel like I've missed a couple of parties."
He was glad that I called.
"But there's no need for any party for us men to have a couple of drinks." He said and invited me to his place.
I was glad to accept.

Ashish lived alone in his apartment with a male servant. His wife lived abroad with his daughter. As I asked about his wife, he opened a bundle of weird stories about her that kept me busy throughout the evening. After listening to them I too felt his hatred against women was somewhat justified.
I eventually realized there's no point in trying to convince him. He simply didn't need to like women. I remembered how I had a strange vision of him having sex with my wife in my fantasy. I felt he would be upset if knew he was even part of such a dream.

That night when I went to sleep I wanted to have sex. Meera wasn't interested though.
"I will have to shag myself. I'm already loaded, baby," I said.
Meera turned to me and touched my face.
"I'm sorry, Krish. I have kept you sex-starved for so long. It wasn't intentional. I..."
I felt sorry too, for my lack of patience.
"It's okay, baby. I can understand. I was just kidding." I said.
Meera moved closer to me and touched between my legs. My dick was as hard as a rock.
"This gentleman is not kidding." Meera smiled endearingly.
She had changed her mind.
That night we had sex after a long time, the first time after the death of her mother. We were fully dressed, but it did its part.
Meera sat up on the bed and started giving me a hand job. It didn't take her delicate fingers much time to bring me close to ejaculation. I quickly laid her on the bed and entered her in a hurry, by lifting her skirt and pulling her panty down to her knees. As I entered her she let out a loud noise.
I was shaken by her reaction. I felt her tighter than usual.
She smiled, "It's okay. Go on."
I kissed her and began to fuck her hard. I came rather quickly but it didn't disappoint me as I dumped a huge load inside her.
"Oh God," I moaned, as the bursts of cum-shots drained the energy out of me. When I pulled out and fell back on the bed, I mentioned this.
"I came like huge, I think. I was overloaded."
"Yeah, you've filled me," Meera smiled.
"Does it feel better when I fill you like this?"
"Maybe." She said and then added like an afterthought. "But it doesn't matter. I'm on safe period."
She was implying her wish to have me fill her pussy when she's fertile.
"I knew that already, baby." I blurted and soon fell asleep.

My hope that our sex life was back to normal like before was shattered soon after that as Meera again stopped being active in bed. On the other hand, I was finding more reasons to be horny. My evening wanking session became a habit. There were days when I waited for Meera to leave and rushed to the washing machine. I wrapped her undergarments around my dick and imagined a whole lot of weird stuff about Meera. Most of them involved her colleagues and acquaintances – both imaginary and real people. I imagined Ashish too, making his move on her. 
My favourite fantasy was about Ashish taking Meera to his flat to discuss official matters only to surprise her by confessing his infatuation. I loved to imagine Ashish striking a deal with her, in that she could become his boss whenever she was in his house. There he would do whatever she wanted him to do. I imagined Meera using the opportunity to get rid of all her frustrations by enslaving him. She would make him massage her legs and lick her feet, wash her sandals and serve food. Her actions would make him desperate for more and he would beg her to show mercy to him. I imagined him peeping into her bathroom and shagging. She would catch him and slap him, and even spit into his mouth.
My fantasies were growing dirtier, and there was no limit.
On a Monday, Meera did not go for the evening walk. She was too tired after the stressful day at work. I sat with her and she cried.
"I don't think I can work like this. There's a limit for everything. I'm not capable enough for this profession."
I felt sorry for her and angry for Ashish. I tried to console Meera and when she became calm I added that I could help her with the last resort.
"What is it?" She looked surprised.
"I have a friend who knows someone who can beat up guys like Ashish. If you want me to, then I'll get this boss of yours a bit of stick."
Meera laughed.
"No, don't do that, stupid!"
That night we made love again and I found my fantasies coming back. I enjoyed how much Meera hated her boss. While pushing my dick deep into her I thought of myself as Ashish and it turned me harder. As my thrusts made her moan, in my mind, it was Ashish who was fucking her hard and filling her with his cum.

Meera's displeasure of having a troubling boss only increased with time. The man had managed to accumulate so much hatred that it made even Desai seem like a friend. It was not that he targeted Meera only. Everyone in her office came under his wrath. He was a man on a mission to change everyone's working style and he kept saying he did not have a decade to do it.
"No one likes him in my office," Meera told me very often.
Many days I saw Meera and her colleague Anagha talking over the phone. The only thing I heard them talking about Ashish was how bad he was in the office that day or another.
"Is Anagha as good-looking as you?" I asked Meera one day.
"Am I just good-looking?"
"Gorgeous, I meant to say, my lady," I bowed.
"Yeah, somewhat then."
"Then that's the problem. Your boss is suffering from venustraphobia."
"What is that?"
"It's the fear of beautiful women."
"Yeah, you are right," she laughed.
"Except that there are men too, who hate him." She added.

Another day Meera said she might die out of mental stress and work pressure.
"Don't be overly stressed, baby. I suggest you take a few days off. You'll feel better." I said. I had made up my mind to meet Ashish and ask him to spare my wife from his bossy shit.
"No. I don't want to run away from this. I must face it. I want to prove him wrong." Meera said.
I smiled. "Then stop saying you'd die and all. What will I do if you die?"
She looked at me and began to smile.
"So that's your worry, my dear hubby?"
"Shouldn't I worry? There's no one there who can replace you, baby."
I cuddled her as I spoke. She laughed.
"Don't worry. My friend Anagha is a good girl. She's beautiful too. You can marry her. She'll take good care of you."
"Oh, I see," I nodded. "But I'll have to see her first before I can give you my word."
"What an attitude!" Meera hugged me and pinched my cheek. "Well, she's beautiful and I am sure you will like her. There's an added benefit on the offer as with Anagha comes two kids, absolutely free."
We laughed together.

There was an incident that changed her hate equation with Desai. That day he came to her office for an official purpose as a client. Ashish was not happy with certain notes in the evaluations that Meera had prepared for him. Ashish straightaway summoned Meera in his office and criticized her. However, Desai interrupted and disapproved of Ashish in the face for being too quick to jump into assumptions. Desai took Meera's side, saying she had done exactly what he had asked her.
In the evening Meera phoned me from her office and told me about the incident.
"He was lying to save me from the embarrassment." She said.
"So you made a mistake in the evaluations?"
"Yeah, I did. But I didn't like how he called me into his cabin like he was the ultimate thing."
"So Desai silenced him."
"But then I was obliged to behave nicely to him. He's asking for a coffee, now. What should I do?"
I laughed, conveniently hiding my displeasure.
"He's trying out his chances again!"
"I don't think so. I've been noticing this for some time. He's not that into me."
"Are you going for a coffee?"
"Only if you say yes," Meera said slowly.
"You don't want to disappoint him, that’s why you are asking me."
"I don't want to disappoint you; that’s why I am asking you."
"I don't want to disappoint you either.  If you feel safe, it's alright."
I replied on an impulse, and only to spend the rest of the evening contemplating my decision. Meera had worn a tight kurti to the office that day. She looked stunning as ever but I was sure a man could easily gauge the exact size of her breasts and the curve of her hip if he was shameless enough to stare at her chest. I envisaged how Desai would be snapping her images in his head while having coffee and later take those images home. I thought he would be dreaming wild things about her and it disturbed me.

Meera came home at her usual time.
"You are on time. Didn't you have coffee with Desai?" I asked, hiding my relief.
"It was just a coffee, Krish. Just ten minutes."
"He's been waiting for ten months to get that. Did you make it any memorable for the poor guy?"
I joked.
Meera smiled. Her smile made me wonder if she had smiled the same way at Desai too. "Coffee was fine. He talked smooth, general cool stuff."
"No personal talk?"
"A bit of. He said he had helped me in the past too, but I have always ignored him. I said I was scared of him and he's creepy. He laughed hearing that on his face. He said he knows that he's a womanizer but has never been a creep. In his opinion, I've never tried to know who he was, apart from judging him based on my one experience. I asked him if he hasn't slept with his doctor." She paused and looked at me in the eyes. "Do you remember his doctor friend? We met her with him during our lunch."
"Yeah, Dr Maithrei," I said. Dr Maithrei's cute, spectacled face came to my mind. I was surprised that Meera hadn't forgotten her. 
"Desai confessed that he has slept with her but he said Dr Maithrei did not fall for him for her loneliness or his handsomeness. It was rather because she liked him. He thinks he has something that she doesn't get from her husband."
I could guess where the conversation would have gone. Meera went on. "But he admitted that maybe you're too good for me. In his view, you do have something that he can never provide. And that makes him jealous of you."
I smiled and played with her hair.
"I like that he's jealous of me. Did he ask for more such coffee evening?"
"No. I think he has realized that I'm out of his reach. Do you think I did anything wrong by having coffee with him?"
"No, it's okay," I said honestly. The way she supposedly dealt with the incident had cleared my worries.
However, the supposed reason behind why Meera remembered Maithrei and why she wanted to find out if Desai had been sleeping with her baffled me. Was she jealous of Maithrei?
I did not like the idea of Meera feeling like a loser for coming across a woman who slept with Desai. But I could not stop thinking about how Desai would have fucked his doctor, yet again a married woman, and managed to show off her to the world. I could not understand what was making his women go back to him without a sign of complaint. Meera was the only woman who refused to go back to him. She was an exception.
Or is she really an exception? I couldn't think of an answer.

That night we made love. I choked her with my long kisses even after I finished until she complained I would hurt her lips.
"I just can't stop kissing you, baby," I said.
"Does it have anything to do with Desai?"
She asked.
"No way. Why?"
"Nothing at all?"
"Nothing at all. But I love that he's jealous of me. Do you think I have something that he doesn't?"
"Yes." She said readily. "We love each other. That's what he doesn't have. He will never have it."
I was happy with her reply. However, I later wished that she had attributed it to my sexual prowess. She could have told me that I was better than Desai in bed. But she didn’t say that. And it slightly disappointed me.
However, on an afterthought, I felt she might not want to make a comparison by digging into her past.

For almost two months since my promotion, I had not seen Desai in my office. Then one day he visited me and sat for a talk in my cabin.
"How's the new chair, Krish? Enjoying it?" He asked me.
"Yeah. All thanks to you," I said.
"Your gratitude is just words. Nothing else."
"I can prove otherwise. Tell me when you're free. Let's have a nice evening. I have found a new bar in the city. It has got high ratings." I was thinking about a couple of drinks with him. But he had other ideas.
"Not the usual things. Give me something different." He leaned back in the chair. "Invite me for dinner."
I was alert in an instant. "Dinner with Meera?"
"Dinner with you and your family."
"Exactly, that's what I meant," I said slowly.
"Come on. Don't be judgemental, my friend. I'm not asking for a favour."
"I'm sorry, Mr Desai. I can't make a say here because my wife is involved. She has a past with you, so I must consider her choice too."
"I know. I understand your concern. But I'm sure she has come a long way from that past. I suggest you talk to her. I'm sure she is convinced that I'm not into her. Not anymore. You and I are long-time friends now, Krish."
I agreed to talk to Meera.

However, Meera refused straightaway when I spoke to her.
"Have you lost your mind, Krish? I had a coffee with him because of a certain circumstance but it doesn't mean I'm ready to dine with him."
"He's just a brick on the road we've walked past, Meera. We've learned a lot since then, and we know we won't stumble over the same brick again." I said.
Meera looked at me for long and then nodded.
"Okay, but promise me there won't be hot drinks. If he dared to make a small move on me, let it be a small hint, I'll walk away."
"We will walk away," I promised.
I phoned Desai and told him the news.
"This Saturday night, we're dining together, Desai. I'll text you the place later."
It was a Wednesday. There were still two days to go. I wondered if Desai would find it too far.

Friday when Meera came home, she told me she had coffee with Desai again.
"I was near the cafe with Anagha. When Desai came to us and invited me politely, I didn't want to disappoint him."
"Did he talk about the old things in front of Anagha?" I asked.
"No, she left as soon as she saw Desai wanted to have coffee with me."
I wondered how Desai appeared more important than herself to Anagha.
"So how did it go? Did he..."
"Not much... Except when I told him why I’m not in favour of having coffee with him like that anymore... because I'm not the only one who's wary of him, he asked me if I have told you about that old incident in detail."
"What did you say?"
"I asked him if it was something I would tell anyone in detail."
Why didn't you tell him that you've told me everything in detail and I know how pathetic he was? Or wasn't he so pathetic?
I didn't ask. I just nodded.
"He didn't bring up anything else. He just wanted to thank me for agreeing to the dinner, apart from a few work-related stuff."
I nodded again.
I later opined that Desai is trying to enter our good books.
"Maybe," Meera nodded. "But there are worse people. He is far better a human being than Ashish because he doesn't intimidate me without a reason. He at least expresses respect. He gives respect to women at the workplace, let it be anyone. Ashish doesn't respect women, let it be anyone."
It was the first time I heard something good about Desai from her.
"If you are coming for the dinner with Desai only because of your anger for Ashish, then I suggest you cancel it. There is no obligation." I said.
"No. It's okay, Krish." Meera said. "At least he made our life better. We shouldn't be too rude to him."

I did not realize that the wind was changing direction.

------xxxxx------xxxxx-----xxxxx----
Find my stories here:
NODAS
ACON
Startup
Accident
K-III

Like Reply
Thank you very much for the update krish very nice update
Looks like really wind is changing the direction. Meera is ok with Desai arround her now. Although episode looked bit slow and no much action but it was very important to bind episodes with one another. Try to give 2 episodes a week because waiting for a week is very difficult. I know you have ur own commitments but please try.
Waiting for the dinner with Desai and next action........
Like Reply
Fantastic
Like Reply
(27-06-2021, 09:14 AM)krish_999 Wrote:
Chapter – Thirteen
  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .  
  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 
"No. It's okay, Krish." Meera said. "At least he made our life better. We shouldn't be too rude to him."
I did not realize that the wind was changing direction.

Excellent. This is real life too.

When you constantly get nothing or less than expected from your current situation, you think the previous situation was better 

Kris will understand in a hard way, Winds always don't swing in same direction
Like Reply