Adultery My Wife Swetha
One of the lovely narrative I have gone through this forum. I think show is still on as episodes with Nagesh is yet to be explored.

Keep updating Anna.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Please Update
Like Reply
Hi

Went through the story which predicts Raghu's TRUE LOVE but wicked/cunning swetha using this to her advantage. First Cheating then permission to cheat, embarassing Raghu in his own house which led to pimping.

Hightime raghu REVOLT & bring her back to senses. Else, this story will be like cuckolding etc. Just a thought. Dont get me wrong. Cheers!!

Thanks
Like Reply
No mentally healthy husband can offer his wife to others and no sane lady can have sex with others in front of her husband ...... do not think this is possible anywhere in the world other than Xossipy ........... quite unnatural..... pure fantasy ...........
Like Reply
(10-12-2021, 11:10 PM)Blue Bull Wrote: No mentally healthy husband can offer his wife to others and no sane lady can have sex with others in front of her husband ...... do not think this is possible anywhere in the world other than Xossipy ........... quite unnatural..... pure fantasy ...........

Ooh yes. True. It will be good if Raghu revolts and make his side more kinky so that swetha comes back to earth horseride
Like Reply
Why this story stopped for so long? Please continue
Like Reply
Amazing
Why it's stopped
Plz continue
         Thank you
             Prince
అమృత శృంగార జీవితం
Like Reply
Raghu dropped his wife st Rajesh's house & forgot to pick her back even after an year?????
Like Reply
Hi Everyone
I would like to continue my story, i am looking for ideas.... can anyone suggest.... You can send me a private message with your ideas
[+] 1 user Likes Seaman's post
Like Reply
Welcome back....
Thanks for continuing....
Just start posting......Suggestions will eventually follow....
Like Reply
Please continue friend you had a nice storyline. Please take it forward
Like Reply
(19-01-2023, 04:36 PM)Seaman Wrote: Hi Everyone
I would like to continue my story, i am looking for ideas.... can anyone suggest.... You can send me a private message with your ideas

clps clps clps clps clps

Shared some ideas. Pls check mail
Like Reply
Hai sir waiting
Like Reply
Waiting for updates sir.....
Like Reply
Great. Please continue.
Like Reply
For cuck husband, will be happy to see his wife sleeping with anyone You can randomly bring more characters and make her open her legs to keep her wimp husband happy.
Like Reply
nice one
Like Reply
Good story
Like Reply